Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jun 22nd, '07, 17:27

ananaslexi wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:omg, guys look at this :wub:

XD~

but so sad, Toma is not there, hixxx

Credit to Hana Kimi website ^o^
Did one of the pictures not get posted? I'm confused...
He's a Johnny so he's not allowed on those internet pictures, unless authorized by Johnny Entertainment themselves.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jun 23rd, '07, 02:42

Oh dang, I'm really late in this thread. Well, I guess the comparisons were probably already covered in the 30 previous pages...so I'll bring them up again, haha.

Similarities are...eerie.
Last edited by XiaoPauli on Jun 23rd, '07, 03:22, edited 1 time in total.

ImaginaryFriend

Post by ImaginaryFriend » Jun 23rd, '07, 02:55

hahaha the picture is cute :)

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 23rd, '07, 03:29

The sImliarities between them are pretty scary. But if you notice, the japanese characters look much more serious. I know it's not how they look in the drama - but they're sort of like complete opposites.

IM SO FREAKINGG' EXCITED FOR HANA KIMI.

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Jun 23rd, '07, 03:33

wat3rm3lon wrote:The sImliarities between them are pretty scary. But if you notice, the japanese characters look much more serious. I know it's not how they look in the drama - but they're sort of like complete opposites.

Rather than calling them more serious (not that they are not =P), how about calling them much hotter and cooler? XD
now, that sounds weird. how can one person be both hot and cool at the same time? :P

C.A.N.'.T W.A.I.T F.O.R. H.A.N.A K.I.M.I.!!!

unkei

Post by unkei » Jun 23rd, '07, 03:55

haha those comparison pics are slightly misleading, because the photos of the tw cast are from the actual twdrama, whereas the photos of the japanese cast are from their respective dramawiki entries ^^'' shun certainly doesn't look much like sano there with his bad boy image~

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jun 23rd, '07, 10:54

Bah, too lazy to search the thread to find the actual photos of the Japanese cast in the drama. Close enough, heh.

immaperson

Post by immaperson » Jun 23rd, '07, 12:14

ooh a japanese version of hana kimi, can wait to see it. i like the guys casted....i also like the guys casted for the taiwanese version of hana kimi too.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jun 23rd, '07, 12:49

unkei got me curious now about how the Japanese cast would compare to the Taiwanese cast if they were in character. So now a more accurate comparison:

First impressions...

Mizuki role:
Maki > Ella. Maki has better acting range from diverse roles from Nobuta Wo Produce and Kurosagi. Ella is still pretty decent especially as a singer-turn-actress, but her characters were one-dimensional from her roles in Reaching for the Stars and The Rose.

Izumi role:
Shun > Wu Zun. Shun can practically copy his role from Hana Yori Dango and do better than Wu Zun, who looks like his acting hasn't improved since his Tokyo Juliet days.

Shuichi role:
Jiro > Toma. Jiro wins. I don't know how Toma can top Jiro's insane performance.
Last edited by XiaoPauli on Jun 24th, '07, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.

malay_tiger

Post by malay_tiger » Jun 23rd, '07, 13:12

Nomanymore a.k.a. Ran and other Hana Kimi fans... serious I can't see the girl on this pic on my first time see it :lol :lol :lol

can someone upload pics of Maki-chan from Nobuta Wo Produce, Kurosagi and Hana Kimi.

living zombie --> cute girl --> boy-a-like?? :lol

just want to know who will take this Hana Kimi (Japanese version) as their fansubbing project? 8)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 23rd, '07, 14:40

XiaoPauli wrote:Shuichi role:
Jiro > Toma. Jiro wins. I don't know how Toma can top Jiro's insane performance.
i loved jiro's insane performance in hana kimi :wub: :wub: he's just soo awesome... but i think toma will do a great job!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 23rd, '07, 15:06

Let's cross fingers >o< !! but honestly I believe Toma could portray Nakatsu role very well, he has potential !! yup!!

10 more dayz~ iya iyaaaa

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 23rd, '07, 16:28

Namida Iro wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:The sImliarities between them are pretty scary. But if you notice, the japanese characters look much more serious. I know it's not how they look in the drama - but they're sort of like complete opposites.

Rather than calling them more serious (not that they are not =P), how about calling them much hotter and cooler? XD
now, that sounds weird. how can one person be both hot and cool at the same time? :P

C.A.N.'.T W.A.I.T F.O.R. H.A.N.A K.I.M.I.!!!
I should of said so, huh. This drama better be friggen' good.

pagtitiyaga

Post by pagtitiyaga » Jun 23rd, '07, 18:42

I can`t find ikuta toma in that large group pic..

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 23rd, '07, 18:50

lol i cant either :cry:

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jun 23rd, '07, 18:52

pagtitiyaga wrote:I can`t find ikuta toma in that large group pic..
Ikuta Toma isn' t in that picture. JE doesnt allow their guys to be on any station websites.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 23rd, '07, 19:02

but i've seen like the same pic with him in it? or at least i think it's him

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jun 23rd, '07, 19:08

kozumifan wrote:but i've seen like the same pic with him in it? or at least i think it's him
Me too. But it was a screenshot from this show that was showing the official promotional poster.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 23rd, '07, 23:03

Can't wait!! 10 more days!!! then maybe another 7 more days for subing and uploading...
so about 17 more days.... yah!!

As long as Tomo can protray a man thinking he is gay and going crazy from it... i'm okay... I have never seen Tomo act so i don't know... i liek how Jiro did it...(He is the oen exaseration i needed since he was in th manga)

And Maki seems to beable to prtray a space codett(sp?) girl...
and Shun can pull of Sano...(i just hope they do the being in Sano thoughts...)
I love that!! (from what i have seen of Shun he has not really been in a lovey dovey dorama...I think)

I just finished reading(skiming throu) Hana-kimi the manga... it is good... we the U.S. have only 4 more of the manga

Matschgal

Post by Matschgal » Jun 23rd, '07, 23:22

kozumifan wrote:
XiaoPauli wrote:Shuichi role:
i loved jiro's insane performance in hana kimi :wub: :wub: he's just soo awesome... but i think toma will do a great job!!!

Yeeeees, Jiro is too good! He plays his role very good. I felt reminded of It started with a kiss, but in Hana Kimi he is just... cute. I like his thoughts and after some time I started to feel sorry for him. I mean, she IS a girl, but he has do nearly go crazy and all the things...

About Sano, I don't know wich one is better. Wu Chun did a good job. I also think he was a little bit like in Tokyo Juliet, but only a little bit. He is more silent, sporty (I LOVE his arms when he's jpming *_* <3) and so on... Ok, I know, I can see what you mean,...
But if Shun plays the Sano like Hanazawa Rui... OMG, I would be glad *_* I love the role in Hana Yori Dango and I hoped that he would play Sano like Rui. Would be too great XD

Maybe this Japanese version will be more serious than the Taiwanese. Ella is too great, I love her faces. So Maki (I hope that's her name >.<) will only have to play the role serious and it will be an complete different thing.

Aaah, I'm really looking forward to this!!! Can't wait for it!!

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 24th, '07, 01:30

I think I'm satisfied about everything everyone's said in the forum. About the characters, everyone seems to be exact.

But one thing I wish:
That it'll be subbed in like one day, like they do with Death Note :D

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Jun 24th, '07, 02:04

cant wait for this drama^^
kinda late to this thread =p"

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » Jun 24th, '07, 03:18

kya!~~~
cant wait it..9 days to go~
hope it'll be a good dorama.
hiro~~

Taiya

Post by Taiya » Jun 24th, '07, 03:47

KYAAA it comes on the day i am suppose to go take my driving test muahahha let me pass then see ikemen!!! XD lol :cheers: :cheers: :P

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jun 24th, '07, 03:56

LoL Taiya. Good luck on your driving test!!

TomaT

Post by TomaT » Jun 24th, '07, 04:44

Toma > Jiro for me
I just believe that he'll do more *after watch HYD2 and CRB*

however, I just want to watch the drama right away!!

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jun 24th, '07, 04:53

^can't forget his performance in Akihabara@deep too~! that's one of my favorites doramas and Toma's character in it is one of my favorite characters too!! i'm excited to see Toma take on this role. i think jiro did a really good job with it and i think toma will too ^^

aka.no.mahoutsukai

Post by aka.no.mahoutsukai » Jun 24th, '07, 05:19

damn, i'm hella late to this bishounen party...! ahaha i can't wait to see so many pretty boys bundled up into one drama!!! >w< hiro mizushima, yuusuke yamamoto, mitsuomi takahashi, shirota yuu, oguri shun!? WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR??? SO MANY PRETTY BOYS!!!!!!!! *spazzesandfoamsatmouth* GHAAAAA!! (^^;;a)

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » Jun 24th, '07, 05:38

wow
didn't know they gonna have a jap version of dis
i jus finished hana kimi like 3 days ago
hopefully the jap will b as funnie
cus ella and wu chun and jiro was hilarious
esp. ella
she's sooo effin funny
and i looooove jiro's thoughts
it's always so funnie
seems like everyone is sooo excited for the jap version
i thought there was no need to watch another version wen u know the story line
but apparently everyone in dis forum seems so excited dat i think i'll watch it :D

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jun 24th, '07, 06:16

aka.no.mahoutsukai wrote:damn, i'm hella late to this bishounen party...! ahaha i can't wait to see so many pretty boys bundled up into one drama!!! >w< hiro mizushima, yuusuke yamamoto, mitsuomi takahashi, shirota yuu, oguri shun!? WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR??? SO MANY PRETTY BOYS!!!!!!!! *spazzesandfoamsatmouth* GHAAAAA!! (^^;;a)
I guess... you could ask for proper grammar.

symanith

Post by symanith » Jun 24th, '07, 07:24

wat3rm3lon wrote:I think I'm satisfied about everything everyone's said in the forum. About the characters, everyone seems to be exact.

But one thing I wish:
That it'll be subbed in like one day, like they do with Death Note :D
OH man, I am totally with you on that! It drives me crazy when the "so so" dramas get subbed like in the "same day" and the dramas we are going crazy waiting for takes like 3 days to a WEEK to sub! HEAVEN FORBID!!!!! I hope it can be subbed by the next day!

We should start a group of expert subbers working together to get this drama out quickly! I don't think their are many loyal fans out there who are "naturally patient and easygoing" when it comes to waiting for fansubs. We're fanatics for crying out loud! We live on these sites waiting for it to come out! Our feelings need to be considered when it comes to timeliness! I cannot wait until I become fluent in Japanese!

XuSNoB

Post by XuSNoB » Jun 24th, '07, 07:58

I wonder if arashi is subbing this series too. Does anyone know? It'll be great if arashi did sub it, hehe because arashi is fast! :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 24th, '07, 08:01

XuSNoB wrote:I wonder if arashi is subbing this series too. Does anyone know? It'll be great if arashi did sub it, hehe because arashi is fast! :lol

ooopsss.. sorry to kill your excitement... but BON subs will be taking this series.... i thought that SARS would be taking this project, maybe they had too much project in their hands already? but it doesn't really matter coz, BON subs are pretty good subbers too..

XuSNoB

Post by XuSNoB » Jun 24th, '07, 08:08

biniBningPunkista wrote:
XuSNoB wrote:I wonder if arashi is subbing this series too. Does anyone know? It'll be great if arashi did sub it, hehe because arashi is fast! :lol

ooopsss.. sorry to kill your excitement... but BON subs will be taking this series.... i thought that SARS would be taking this project, maybe they had too much project in their hands already? but it doesn't really matter coz, BON subs are pretty good subbers too..
But arashi subbed Bambino too and released it on another site, arashi could be subbing this one too. *fingers crossed*

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 24th, '07, 08:36

XuSNoB wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

But arashi subbed Bambino too and released it on another site, arashi could be subbing this one too. *fingers crossed*

really??? lets hope for that then.. which site do they load arashi's subs?

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jun 24th, '07, 16:21

holy effin crap. @.@ the cast list just doubled on the hana kimi drama wiki page.

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jun 24th, '07, 19:37

>_> is that an "extras" application page I see on the official website?

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Jun 24th, '07, 19:40

I've just checked the new list on dramawiki...and FINALLY they add my darling Kato Keisuke!XDDD
he plays the role of Yao Hikaru! PLEASE...I couldn't find a piccu of him in the manga...someone can show me a piccu? or tell me which role he play? or is it just a nomrla student walking around...:( i hope not...

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 24th, '07, 21:23

biniBningPunkista wrote:
XuSNoB wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

Yeah, i'm wondering the same. Do they have a forum or a blog site that we can visit?

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 24th, '07, 21:28

Prodigy_child wrote:holy effin crap. @.@ the cast list just doubled on the hana kimi drama wiki page.
Lmaoo. I know I just saw it too. I was like.
"Yess."

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jun 24th, '07, 21:34

symanith wrote:OH man, I am totally with you on that! It drives me crazy when the "so so" dramas get subbed like in the "same day" and the dramas we are going crazy waiting for takes like 3 days to a WEEK to sub! HEAVEN FORBID!!!!! I hope it can be subbed by the next day!

We should start a group of expert subbers working together to get this drama out quickly! I don't think their are many loyal fans out there who are "naturally patient and easygoing" when it comes to waiting for fansubs. We're fanatics for crying out loud! We live on these sites waiting for it to come out! Our feelings need to be considered when it comes to timeliness! I cannot wait until I become fluent in Japanese!
i hope you do become a subber someday so you can realize how much work it is; and how time-consuming it is.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 24th, '07, 21:38

x_XJules wrote:
symanith wrote:OH man, I am totally with you on that! It drives me crazy when the "so so" dramas get subbed like in the "same day" and the dramas we are going crazy waiting for takes like 3 days to a WEEK to sub! HEAVEN FORBID!!!!! I hope it can be subbed by the next day!

i hope you do become a subber someday so you can realize how much work it is; and how time-consuming it is.
It probably is. I think subbers are considerably nice people. It's not like they get any merit from it, they do it anyway. Freakingg subbers are like suuch nice people.

XuSNoB

Post by XuSNoB » Jun 24th, '07, 22:06

beanybeans wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
XuSNoB wrote:

Yeah, i'm wondering the same. Do they have a forum or a blog site that we can visit?
Here's the site: http://arashi.vox.com

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jun 24th, '07, 22:50

leadfreaky wrote:I've just checked the new list on dramawiki...and FINALLY they add my darling Kato Keisuke!XDDD
he plays the role of Yao Hikaru! PLEASE...I couldn't find a piccu of him in the manga...someone can show me a piccu? or tell me which role he play? or is it just a nomrla student walking around...:( i hope not...
I can't seem to identify him and I've read the whole series (though its been a while since I've read some of it). The character's name doesn't seem very familiar. He's either an extra or a very minor character

marvolomaven

Post by marvolomaven » Jun 24th, '07, 23:16

Prodigy_child wrote:
leadfreaky wrote:I've just checked the new list on dramawiki...and FINALLY they add my darling Kato Keisuke!XDDD
I can't seem to identify him and I've read the whole series (though its been a while since I've read some of it). The character's name doesn't seem very familiar. He's either an extra or a very minor character
IIRC, isn't he the 3rd dorm guy with the band?

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 25th, '07, 00:39

I'm looking for Julia's actress. I can't even seem to find it on the updated DramaWiki list.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hanazakari_no_Kimitachi_e

Isn't Julia in one of the earlier volumes? They portrayed her in the Taiwanese version. Ehh. NO JULIA NO WAYY. But yeah. I wonder how many episodes the drama's going to be then.

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jun 25th, '07, 01:08

I knew Orange Range was doing something from what it said from the Japanese wiki page. Apparently they are going to do the opening of the series with their song Ikenai Taiyo and Otsuka Ai is doing the insert song. I don't know what to think of this, but I've never been a major fan of Orange Range myself. n.n;;

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jun 25th, '07, 02:38

i'm not a huge fan of orange range but after hearing otsuka ai's "peach" i was pretty happy to see that orange range was doing the opening song. i don't have a problem with otsuka ai i just wasn't impressed with the song.. ^^;; i haven't heard "ikenai taiyo" yet, so i may change my mind LoL

i'm going to be sad if there is no julia T-T good thing it's full of good looking boys or i'd be really disappointed :lol :lol

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jun 25th, '07, 02:56

If it's only 12 episodes then they might just skip the whole Julia arc based on the current cast list. That or they're planning on making a replacement Julia that isn't from the U.S.

I'm actually glad Orange Range is doing the opening. I'm not a big fan of Peach either. Other than Churip, I prefer Ai's more serious songs like "Renai Shashin" and "Planetarium." But that's just me.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jun 25th, '07, 03:17

Drama's Promotion (contains unconfirmed sources)
6/25, 22:00~ Bistro SMAP (Horikita Maki and Kamikawa Takaya)
6/27, 19:57~ Haneru no Tobira (Horikita Maki and Oguri Shun)
6/28, 21:00~ Tonneruzu no minasan no okage deshita~Tabewazu Kirai (Horikita Maki v.s Tamayama Tetsuji)
7/2, 21:00~23:30 Nakai Masahiro no Nama Super Drama Festival
7/3, 5:25~8:00 Mezamashi TV
7/3, 8:00~9:55 Tokudane!
7/3, 9:55~11:25 Wakatte Cho-dai!
7/3, 12:00~13:00 Waratte Iitomo
7/3, 14:07~15:00 Channel a "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e chokuzen SP"
7/3, 16:55~19:00 Super News
7/3, 19:00~20:54 Kasupe Gen'eki Kyoushitsu 1000nin daikokuhaku
7/8, 19:00~ Heisei Kyouiku Iinkai (Mizushima Hiro and 2 others)
credits: Reina of jpopmusic forums

SMAPXSMAP is regularly posted in d-addicts by massaru, so hopefully he can upload Maki's guesting tmw. i also hope that someone can upload Nakai Masahiro no Nama Super Drama Festival because that will include games participated by actors in the Fuji TV summer dramas. as for the other shows, most of the time they are uploaded in clubbox.:)

more pics from the Official Site: (credits: Shiget of Soompi)
Last edited by marienella_m on Jun 25th, '07, 09:54, edited 1 time in total.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 25th, '07, 04:26

Marienella, I can't thank you enough for posting the pictures.
May I ask, what site did you get them from? :D

Are the dates you gave us of interviews, or something?

YOU ARE AMAZINGG :P

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 25th, '07, 04:34

Ohkay, never mind I found it.
Thanks again :D.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jun 25th, '07, 04:35

the dates are the appearances of Maki and other Hana Kimi cast on various Fuji TV shows to promote Hana Kimi.:)

here are the sites where i get the pics and other info on Hana Kimi:
Soompi: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136443
Jpopmusic: http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69617 (this one is regularly updated by Reina..:))
2ch: http://ex21.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/tvd/1 ... 40/401-500

:thumleft:

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jun 25th, '07, 04:37

marienella_m wrote:Drama's Promotion (contains unconfirmed sources)
6/25, 22:00~ Bistro SMAP (Horikita Maki and Kamikawa Takaya)
6/27, 19:57~ Haneru no Tobira (Horikita Maki and Oguri Shun)
6/28, 21:00~ Tonneruzu no minasan no okage deshita~Tabewazu Kirai (Horikita Maki v.s Tamayama Tetsuji)
7/2, 21:00~23:30 Nakai Masahiro no Nama Super Drama Festival
7/3, 5:25~8:00 Mezamashi TV
7/3, 8:00~9:55 Tokudane!
7/3, 9:55~11:25 Wakatte Cho-dai!
7/3, 12:00~13:00 Waratte Iitomo
7/3, 14:07~15:00 Channel a "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e chokuzen SP"
7/3, 16:55~19:00 Super News
7/3, 19:00~20:54 Kasupe Gen'eki Kyoushitsu 1000nin daikokuhaku
7/8, 19:00~ Heisei Kyouiku Iinkai (Mizushima Hiro and 2 others)
credits: Reina of jpopmusic forums

SMAPXSMAP is regularly posted in d-addicts by massaru, so hopefully he can upload Maki's guesting tmw. i also hope that someone can upload that Waratte Iitomo episode because that will include games participated by actors in the Fuji TV summer dramas. as for the other shows, most of the time they are uploaded in clubbox.:)
ah yes...i do hope someone uploads these shows...especially with the ones with with shun, hahahaha!! there's also jpopsuki...someone usually posts shows like smapxsmap and waratte ittomo there...hopefully....

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 25th, '07, 05:05

marienella_m wrote:the dates are the appearances of Maki and other Hana Kimi cast on various Fuji TV shows to promote Hana Kimi.:)

here are the sites where i get the pics and other info on Hana Kimi:
Soompi: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136443
Jpopmusic: http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69617 (this one is regularly updated by Reina..:))
2ch: http://ex21.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/tvd/1 ... 40/401-500

:thumleft:
THANK YOU SOO MUCH. You are amazingg :wub:.
-Surfs through the sites.- :D

malljclay

Post by malljclay » Jun 25th, '07, 05:56

lookin good!
i cant wait until it starts!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 25th, '07, 06:07

wat3rm3lon wrote:
x_XJules wrote:

It probably is. I think subbers are considerably nice people. It's not like they get any merit from it, they do it anyway. Freakingg subbers are like suuch nice people.
yeah.. they are... its so good that they have the patience to do the subbing.. i wanted to be one.. i just dont have the time and patience to do it. lolz...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 25th, '07, 06:45

yah!!!
i hope they have Julia...

i have to say for this drama they put alot of the minor characters up...

elaeye

Post by elaeye » Jun 25th, '07, 08:39

This is the first drama I've seen with a poster of an entire class of people. xD;; It's hu-uge

angel333

Post by angel333 » Jun 25th, '07, 08:45

Two of my favorite actors are going to play in this drama, I already became a fan of it, before it even started

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Jun 25th, '07, 09:35

marienella_m wrote:
SMAPXSMAP is regularly posted in d-addicts by massaru, so hopefully he can upload Maki's guesting tmw. i also hope that someone can upload that Waratte Iitomo episode because that will include games participated by actors in the Fuji TV summer dramas. as for the other shows, most of the time they are uploaded in clubbox.:)
actually, for this season, they won't be doing the drama sp on waratte ii tomo. they'll be doing it on nakai masahiro no nama super drama festival. on that show the actors from the season's new dramas compete against each other in bowling. they've done it two times before during the season they had saiyuuki and the one where they had haikei chichiue sama, tokyo tower etc. the waratte ii tomo one is probably just them appearing on a regular ii tomo episode and participating in one of the regular games they play on that show.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jun 25th, '07, 09:52

ok, thanks for the clarification.:)

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Jun 25th, '07, 13:34

XuSNoB wrote:But arashi subbed Bambino too and released it on another site, arashi could be subbing this one too. *fingers crossed*
but didn't the person at Arashi.Vox subbed Bamnino cuz Matsumoto Jun from Arashi was starring? so Hana Kimi doesnt have members from Arashi right? i just hope BON would be able to handle subbing both this and Inoue Mao's drama cuz they are both airing concurrently. good luck and good work. :D

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jun 25th, '07, 17:11

can't wait to watch TV shows with SHUN I really hope some one upload it :w00t: :w00t:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 25th, '07, 17:19

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:can't wait to watch TV shows with SHUN I really hope some one upload it :w00t: :w00t:
EXACTLY. I think that's one of the reasons I really want to watch it. Also because of Horikita Maki, and of course, the tripppyyy storyline. :P

This is random, but:
Does anyone know the time difference from California to Japan? :D

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jun 25th, '07, 17:27

YUP,

but I mean TV programmes and interview

uhm I think japan zone time is GMT+9

lovebum4life

Post by lovebum4life » Jun 25th, '07, 17:29

Did they cut out Julia??? If they did i'll be a bit worried...

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 25th, '07, 17:34

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:YUP,

but I mean TV programmes and interview

uhm I think japan zone time is GMT+9
Ohkay, thanks so muchh!
elaeye wrote:This is the first drama I've seen with a poster of an entire class of people. xD;; It's hu-uge
I know what you mean. And everyone are total stu-uds.
lovebum4life wrote:Did they cut out Julia??? If they did i'll be a bit worried...
No ones really sure. But I bet lots of people are worried, including myself. But we'll have to wait and see :-( .

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jun 25th, '07, 17:35

lovebum4life wrote:Did they cut out Julia??? If they did i'll be a bit worried...
I don't know really :scratch:

BTW how many EP hana kimi will be ???

@ wat3rm3lon

from where you get shun pic in your sigy ???

I want the oregenal pic :D

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jun 25th, '07, 17:43

girls how can I DL from arashi vox ???

should I join it ???

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jun 25th, '07, 17:47

They updated the official site. You can see a video of the photoshoot they did in late May.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jun 25th, '07, 17:49

Prodigy_child wrote:They updated the official site. You can see a video of the photoshoot they did in late May.
really *OSL open the site*

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jun 25th, '07, 18:07

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
I don't know really :scratch:

BTW how many EP hana kimi will be ???

@ wat3rm3lon

from where you get shun pic in your sigy ???

I want the oregenal pic :D
I'm not sure really where I got it. Maybe Google or something. But I have the actual picture! Here you go:
I actually edited the ugly boarder it had though. I'm sorry I couldn't find you the original :-( .

The picture still shows he's a total stud, though, at least :thumleft:.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jun 25th, '07, 18:14

thanx alot :cheers:

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Jun 25th, '07, 18:42

I can't wait for this progrem!~
I have read only the first volume of the manga and it was really GOOD!

And I am very exited because I think it will be the first show that I see with Oguri Shun as the main chracther! :thumleft:
Only a little worried about how maki will play the role of mizuki~
I will hold fingers for her :D

8 days to go~ :cheers: