Who was your first celebrity crush?

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
TIticamara

Who was your first celebrity crush?

Post by TIticamara » May 28th, '07, 20:57

As for me, it was Ryoko Hirosue. She was my first. I saw her in Beach Boys and since then I have been digging up all her work.

aj2005uk

Post by aj2005uk » May 28th, '07, 21:52

Good question TIticamara :P

As for me, I would say Nagasawa Masami :wub:. I'm looking up the drama series she's done.
As for the drama specials and movies, I'm not really keen on watching J-Movies and J-Drama Specials.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 28th, '07, 22:00

Probably David from Beverly Hills, 90210 when I was 10 years old. :roll As for Asian actors, I don't think it's appropriate to say I have ever had a crush on any since I wasn't that young and easily excitable anymore when I got into the dramas, but the closest would be Hyun Bin.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » May 31st, '07, 00:12

hm, i'm waaaay older than you guys. for american female celebs, i would have to say phoebe cates (fast times at ridgemont high - if you don't remember the scene, you're either dead, too young, or not a guy.) or jennifer connelly (in labrynth and career opportunities. most people know her from recent movies.) OR, heather locklear and heather thomas (fall guy) back when they were in 80s tv shows.

as for asian celebs, there have been quite a few, but my very first was yakushimaru hiroko from 'satomi hakken-den' - legend of the eight samurai. that movie was awesome (for its time) and she is absolutely adorable in that film.

Fin_gurly

Post by Fin_gurly » Jun 3rd, '07, 13:05

i think it was Ville Valo from HIM.. :lol i had Ville's posters on my walls.... :wub: :D and first asian actor was Takuya Kimura :wub:

JenEm

Post by JenEm » Jun 3rd, '07, 13:37

mmh... my first asian celebrity crush was/is actually Ken Zhu of F4 v(^-^)

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Jun 3rd, '07, 13:55

My very first and only crush is YamaPi!!! :wub:
He's the very first one to make me fangirl over someone!

prismatic_star

Post by prismatic_star » Jun 3rd, '07, 14:14

Haha.. Mine was bollywood actor named Anil Kapoor. I was eight at the time...

Riee109

Post by Riee109 » Jun 3rd, '07, 14:17

Omg... That was probably Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys :crazy: At that time I was about 9 years old and almost all my friends had a crush on him :whistling:
First asian celebrity crush: Takizawa Hideaki

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jun 3rd, '07, 15:58

Believe it or not but I had a crush on Katie Holmes back in the early seasons of Dawson's Creek, and of course, I only watched that show because of her :P Now when I look back at her pictures, I have NFI why I liked her so much. Korean actresses are so much better looking :-)

ImageImageImage

Pekana

Post by Pekana » Jun 5th, '07, 13:02

Beginning of the 90's "Point Break" - it was a tough competition between Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves. Keanu Reeves won out in the end. Hey, for a 9 year old I had fairly good taste. :lol

As for Asian actors, I discovered Asian drama not so long ago. I'm not as impressionable anymore. Sure, there are quite a few actors I find handsome, but no one can reach crush-status anymore.

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jun 5th, '07, 13:18

J-Drama my 1st waz Ryo but when i saw yamapi kame jin i waz like OMG KAWAII

Aljassmi

Post by Aljassmi » Jun 5th, '07, 13:26

mine was matsumoto jun since my first jdrama was hana yori dango

zenkzenk

Post by zenkzenk » Jun 5th, '07, 14:21

Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) and Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver) :D

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 7th, '07, 14:41

english wise: Daniel Radcliffe (harry potter) and it lasted for 5 years. from when I was like 9.

asian wise: Matsumoto Jun and Akanishi Jin at the same time. holy cow I was obsessed. :wub:

arabian

Post by arabian » Jun 7th, '07, 14:47

My first crush was George Clooney .. But Asian was Kibum from SUJU..

JlovesVan

Post by JlovesVan » Jun 19th, '07, 04:05

my first asian celeb crush was pretty much the entire F4 LOL I kept switching between them because I couldn't decide who was hotter. I think Vanness finally won out. Of course since then he has lost his number one spot to Bi/Rain...OMG he is so hot!

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » Jun 19th, '07, 04:26

Mi first crush was Ryo Nishikido :D He's the reason I'm into JE now. Even though I prefer YamaPi, Ryo (with his poisonous tongue) is still special :wub:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 19th, '07, 04:46

my first crush was Jonathan Taylor Thomas lol. He was super adorable

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jun 19th, '07, 04:54

Harrison Ford (from Indiana Jones not Star Wars ^_^)
Richard Dean Anderson (Macgyver is love!)
Bruce Boxleitner (Scarecrow and Mrs King! I'd totally stay up all night watching that show!)

asian actors??

Akira Kamiya (ok, crush is the wrong word, but he's just the most happiest spazziest little japanese man EVER and his voice is like butter and i just wanted to hug him every time i met him. ya just wanna spazz right back at him!)
Ohno Satoshi (hehehe!)
Watabe Atsuro (yum!)

there are lots on my lists...but those were really the first ones...

ananaslexi

Post by ananaslexi » Jun 19th, '07, 05:09

arabian wrote:My first crush was George Clooney .. But Asian was Kibum from SUJU..
Arabian, George Clooney all the way. I bought People when he was named "sexiest man" the second time. As for Asian actors, I have to go with Joo Ji Hoon, Rain (omg have you SEEN him dance?!?), and Sam Wang.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jun 19th, '07, 05:59

It was Zack Morris (Mark Paul Gosellar) from Saved by the Bell. I had the biggest crush on him!
Honorable mention: Leonardo DiCaprio in Growing Pains. :sweat: :P

As for asian celebs... gosh I can't narrow it down to just one. Okay, okay, I thought of it. I fell head over heels with Alec Su when I watched Princess Returning Pearl in the 7th grade or so. He was such a charming prince. :mrgreen:

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Jun 19th, '07, 06:18

I had two...

You will all cringe but they were Michael Jackson and Mr. Spock. (not Leonard Nimoy but the character).

(I still love Mr. Spock but even I am cringing after admitting to Michael Jackson!!! :crazy: LOL ) :lol

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jun 19th, '07, 11:45

This thread is refreshingly honest. Perhaps embarrassingly so. I'm in! Though I recoil at the thought of Michael Jackson (sorry, MitsukaiKuroi), I do understand the subtle appeal of Mr. Spock. I, too, have dabbled in the Trek--Wil Wheaton as Wesley Crusher--WOW! But, long before Star Trek, I was interested in Star Wars--President Ronald Reagan style. :wub:
I just realized that they have the same exact hairstyle. Huh.

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Jun 19th, '07, 12:00

:cheers: Ooh my fisrt celeb crush was i think Daniel Radcliffe (harry potter)
and my asian first celeb crush was Hero JaeJoong <3 and I JUst luv that guy soo much :wub:

lanett

Post by lanett » Jun 19th, '07, 12:14

My first celebrity crush was Orlando Bloom.

My first asian crush was GACKT.

discotea30

Post by discotea30 » Jun 19th, '07, 12:14

Wow, this topic brings back some good memories. Mine would have to be Honami Suzuki from Tokyo love story. I remember buying some of her picture books. Her character Rika Akane became my ideal woman for a while when i was a teenager. Of course now it's my wife. :roll

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Jun 19th, '07, 12:23

My first would be Rachael Leigh Cook.

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Jun 19th, '07, 16:44

Yum, Rachel Leigh Cook. You're 24 tho...didn't Rachel Leigh Cook make her first notable appearance when you were 18?

As for mine, first American crush was was Tiffani-Amber Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski from Saved By the Bell). First Asian crush was either Lea Salonga or Sharon Cuneta. They're both Filipina singers so most of you probably won't know them. I don't know if she looked better before, but I shudder now at Lea Salonga. Sharon Cuneta looked better before but now...well, let's just say age and food got the best of her. And lastly, my first d-addicts crush...hm...I don't think I had one actually. *shrugs*

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jun 20th, '07, 00:58

i agree with Jeshka. this thread is refreshingly honest.
MitsukaiKuroi wrote:You will all cringe but they were Michael Jackson and Mr. Spock. (not Leonard Nimoy but the character).
(I still love Mr. Spock but even I am cringing after admitting to Michael Jackson!!! :crazy: LOL ) :lol
hey, :thumleft: kudos to you for being honest. jackson had millions of fans, so you're not alone. at least you own up to it.

hey, i thought anna nicole smith was quite hot back then. paris hilton is a spoiled brat, but i won't deny that she's attractive.

notimeforfairytales

Post by notimeforfairytales » Jun 20th, '07, 01:09

I really don't like to admit this, but my very first celeb crush was Nick Carter. I was a rabid BSB fan.. AND I was 12 :lol

As for my first Asian celebrity crush, it was probably Lee Dong Wook

ananaslexi

Post by ananaslexi » Jun 20th, '07, 02:05

notimeforfairytales wrote:I really don't like to admit this, but my very first celeb crush was Nick Carter. I was a rabid BSB fan.. AND I was 12 :lol
That is nothing to be ashamed of. I listened to their CDs so much in middle school that if I hear one of the songs, when it ends I start singing the next one on the CD. I'm in college now. THAT is something to be ashamed of. :P

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Jun 20th, '07, 15:07

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:Yum, Rachel Leigh Cook. You're 24 tho...didn't Rachel Leigh Cook make her first notable appearance when you were 18?
I think I was 12 or 13 that time, it was her film, "Babysitters club", if anyone remembers it.

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Jun 20th, '07, 15:31

This definitely shows my age! :lol

The first celeb crush I can remember goes back to the '60's when I was really, really young and it was a toss-up between Leonard Nimoy (as Spock, of course... fan of the actor and the character) and Ed Ames (as Mingo in the old Daniel Boone series). I was also a HUGE Beatles fan, my fave being George.

In Asian entertainment, my first (and still going strong) was/is Toyohara Kosuke. As crazy as I've become about Takenouchi Yutaka, Toyohara still holds the top spot for me.

Namasta

Post by Namasta » Jun 20th, '07, 15:44

Difficult question^^

I think it was Gale Hansen from Dead Poets Society.

First Asian Crush? I have a doubt!^^
I'm not sure if I saw Gokusen or Full House first^^

If it's Gokusen, it will be Oguri Shun and after Matsumoto Jun
If it's Full House, not Rain (I only began to find him handsome after A love To Kill) but the 2nd main actor (so cuuute!!)

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Jun 20th, '07, 17:29

bugsie wrote:
InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:Yum, Rachel Leigh Cook. You're 24 tho...didn't Rachel Leigh Cook make her first notable appearance when you were 18?
I think I was 12 or 13 that time, it was her film, "Babysitters club", if anyone remembers it.
Ahhhh, I was thinking it was from Josie and the Pussycats. I've HEARD of her being in it but never saw it myself.

ananaslexi

Post by ananaslexi » Jun 20th, '07, 18:37

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:
bugsie wrote:
Ahhhh, I was thinking it was from Josie and the Pussycats. I've HEARD of her being in it but never saw it myself.
I loved Babysitters Club! Although once I got into middle school I realized that there was no way half of what they did in the books would be acceptable for middle school girls.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jun 20th, '07, 18:43

ananaslexi wrote:
InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:
bugsie wrote: I think I was 12 or 13 that time, it was her film, "Babysitters club", if anyone remembers it.
I loved Babysitters Club! Although once I got into middle school I realized that there was no way half of what they did in the books would be acceptable for middle school girls.
haha. I loved the Babysitters Club movie and the book as well. Good 'ol times. What a fun thread this is. :lol

angel333

Post by angel333 » Jun 20th, '07, 19:07

My first Asian crush was, is and will be Oguri Shun.
And of course I will always love Al Pacino

Namasta

Post by Namasta » Jun 20th, '07, 19:30

angel333 wrote:My first Asian crush was, is and will be Oguri Shun.
I agree with you for Oguri Shun!!
But Al pacino, I will always have a crush on Trinita -->Terence Hill

By the way, I love your pic, where does it come from?

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jun 20th, '07, 19:49

my first crush is definitely no one else other than Yamashita Tomohisa. he has leaded me to others Johnnys boys :whistling:

aawang

Post by aawang » Jun 27th, '07, 22:02

That`s a hard one. I can`t seem to remember quite, but my first korean celebrity crush was Lee Dong Gun. I saw him act in Lovers in Paris, and I completely fell in love with him. Although, the crush is over now, it`s funny to think how obsessed I was with him.

shyme

Post by shyme » Jun 30th, '07, 10:46

first Korean crush was Bae Yong Joon... :wub:

shyme

Post by shyme » Jun 30th, '07, 10:47

angel333 wrote:My first Asian crush was, is and will be Oguri Shun.

ayeee!! I like Oguri Shun too!! :wub: :cheers:

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Jul 1st, '07, 06:09

toyotaku wrote:This definitely shows my age! :lol

The first celeb crush I can remember goes back to the '60's when I was really, really young and it was a toss-up between Leonard Nimoy (as Spock, of course... fan of the actor and the character) and Ed Ames (as Mingo in the old Daniel Boone series). I was also a HUGE Beatles fan, my fave being George.

In Asian entertainment, my first (and still going strong) was/is Toyohara Kosuke. As crazy as I've become about Takenouchi Yutaka, Toyohara still holds the top spot for me.
YAY! Another Spock fan!!! :cheers:

And I love George Harrison from the Beatles as well but I had a thing for John Lennon. (It was his rebellious and odd nature! My boyfriend even looks a bit like him BTW!)

My first Asian "crush" had to be Atsushi Sakurai from Buck-Tick. (My age is showing too :P LOL)

nidyaa

Post by nidyaa » Jul 6th, '07, 08:15

hmm my first crush was Won Bin! i watched "Friends" that day.. and Won Bin has stolen my heart.. hhehe :P
anyway.. i'm new here.. glad to see you all..! ^^

SweetLolita

Post by SweetLolita » Jul 6th, '07, 10:50

I think it was Nick Carter from The Backstreet Boys..lol.

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Jul 6th, '07, 10:54

SweetLolita wrote:I think it was Nick Carter from The Backstreet Boys..lol.
ME TOO! that was way back in high school... hehe

but my first asian crush is matsujun. my brief obsession over him led me to discover other JE guys. *NINO*YAMAPI*KAME*

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Jul 6th, '07, 11:59

My first celebrity crush was Devon Sawa during "Now and Then" and "Casper" days:
I was a little girl by that time and he was my dream boyfriend. :P

but when it comes to asian celebrities...my first celebrity crush was Vaness Wu during "Peach girl" time. Because of that serie and Vaness I discovered Vic Zhou and got familiar to the asian entertainment world that exists beside animes:
Fin_gurly wrote:i think it was Ville Valo from HIM.. :lol i had Ville's posters on my walls.... :wub: :D and first asian actor was Takuya Kimura :wub:
Awww I love Ville! :wub:[/url]

EDIT
OMG how could I forget?! Devon Sawa was my 2nd celebrity crush, my first was Prince Williams:

brian55112

Post by brian55112 » Jul 8th, '07, 04:25

heh, if your talking whole life, id say valerie bertinelli. if its dramas. ill say Rainie Yang,

Star Candy

Post by Star Candy » Jul 8th, '07, 21:22

I liked that young boy from Terminator 2 (I was like 4 then, but it wasn't a crush. I was just behaving like a lil' child liking everyone... I thought of him more as a big bro' :mrgreen: )

well, celebrity crushes? while watching movies when I was older I used to like all those guys who were playing minor roles...

I remember I wanted Gilbert from "Anne of Green Gables"

My first asian crush (can I call it a crush? I only thought: 'I wish I had a guy like Akiyama san) was: Matsuda Shota.
Then I've seen Biscuit Teacher and I thought that music teacher was sweet and the main guy was kinda cute.
Next I saw Gokusen, and awww Matsumoto Jun and his hair, that was so kawaii. But then Hana Yori Dango came, and when I saw him and Matsuda there, I was kinda sceptic. In the end Matsuda looked hot and Jun also, but Shun's Hanazawa Rui was great.
And to tell you the truth "I'M IN LOVE WITH HANAZAWA RUI, NOT SHUN!"

Well, I seem to fall in love with the character, not the actor playing it :scratch:

rinchan089

Post by rinchan089 » Jul 9th, '07, 02:00

I was never really crazy about celebrities until I came across Robert Carmine in the most awesome band, Rooney, at age 14 (I'm 18 now)

He is Talia Shire's (Adrienne from the Rocky movies) son, Francis Ford Coppola's grandson, and Nicholas Cage's cousin. I still have a crush on him... and Rooney is still my favorite band...

As for JDramas, I have only been into them recently, but my celebrity crush is totally Yamapi. I don't think I have to post a picture of him. I'm assuming you all know what he looks like. :D

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Jul 13th, '07, 02:36

rinchan089 wrote:I was never really crazy about celebrities until I came across Robert Carmine in the most awesome band, Rooney, at age 14 (I'm 18 now)

He is Talia Shire's (Adrienne from the Rocky movies) son, Francis Ford Coppola's grandson, and Nicholas Cage's cousin. I still have a crush on him... and Rooney is still my favorite band...
I know Robert!!! He really is a cutie! My sister is obsessed with him. :lol :-)

rinchan089

Post by rinchan089 » Jul 13th, '07, 02:49

Rasckita wrote:
rinchan089 wrote:I was never really crazy about celebrities until I came across Robert Carmine in the most awesome band, Rooney, at age 14 (I'm 18 now)

I know Robert!!! He really is a cutie! My sister is obsessed with him. :lol :-)
I used to be more obsessed with him than I am now. I used to daydream about marrying him and stuff. Yeah, totally infatuated. I still think he's one of the hottest guys I've ever seen/met.

You know, when I went to see a Rooney concert last summer (it was located in a restaurant/bar), He was eating dinner so close to me (me- brick divider- him), along with the rest of the band. It was so awesome. They were all such cool, normal people. Very friendly and sweet.

I almost died from excitement!

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Jul 14th, '07, 00:35

I used to be more obsessed with him than I am now. I used to daydream about marrying him and stuff. Yeah, totally infatuated. I still think he's one of the hottest guys I've ever seen/met.

You know, when I went to see a Rooney concert last summer (it was located in a restaurant/bar), He was eating dinner so close to me (me- brick divider- him), along with the rest of the band. It was so awesome. They were all such cool, normal people. Very friendly and sweet.

Yeah he's so cute...and he would be a perfect husband: is smart, is cute and comes from a nice family and background. :)

OMG, my sister would faint if she get close to him ! Did you went to talk with him? Was he nice? He seems to be a very down to earth boy. :)

rinchan089

Post by rinchan089 » Jul 14th, '07, 03:27

Rasckita wrote:

Yeah he's so cute...and he would be a perfect husband: is smart, is cute and comes from a nice family and background. :)

OMG, my sister would faint if she get close to him ! Did you went to talk with him? Was he nice? He seems to be a very down to earth boy. :)
Well, I talked to him when we were at the signing after their concert and he actually noticed my friend and I in the audience and told us he purposely smiled and waved at us. I was so flattered that he noticed! The other band members were awesome too. Ned and Matt were really funny. That day was really hot and we were talking about that and Ned was talking about how illegible his signature has gotten over the years. He laughed when I made him resign it because his signature melted off in the heat :) They were all really down to earth. Very kind. They talked to you as if you were already friends.

Sakuranantogay

Post by Sakuranantogay » Jul 14th, '07, 03:36

For me it was Jessica Alba in Dark Angel when I was 14 :P She's actually hotter now, so I'm still kinda crazy about her.

Asian wise: Toda Erika when I saw Nobuta wo Produce. She was chooooo kawaii there, and still is.

Li-Mei

Post by Li-Mei » Jul 14th, '07, 04:16

Back when ABC's "TGIF" was worth watching and they had shows like Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Family Matters and Boy Meets World. I think it was the guy who played Shawn in Boy Meets World. Haha, he was such a player but he was really cute. I think I was about 6 or 7 years old and I remember watching Clueless before going to bed every Friday night.

As for Asian celebrities, it MIGHT have been Takizawa Hideaki but I remember it was short-lived because as I was searching for clips of him on YouTube, I didn't realize the meaning of "Ero-dance" and that performance scared me off.

Has anyone ever watched the Japanese drama "Stand Up!!"? I think at one point in my life I had a crush on all of the 4 male main characters. I'm sure it went in this order; Oguri Shun, Narimiya Hiroki, Yamapi, Ninomiya Kazunari. I don't have anyone I'm particularly interested in right now though.

Nekolux

Post by Nekolux » Jul 14th, '07, 04:41

first one was... emma watson ( hermoine granger ) :lol wasnt crazy about her though Only celeb that made me BONKERS was BoA :lol I actually thought how nice it would be to have her as a girlfriend and how i would only marry her and not anyone else ( i still am thinking like that now ) :w00t: drama wise not much really i mean i like matsuda shota and matsuyama ken'ichi but they arent counted as 'crushes' are they? :P

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jul 14th, '07, 04:50

I think my first was Leonardo Dicaprio, when i saw him in TITANIC, and right then i just love him.

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Jul 15th, '07, 04:15

my first celebrity crush was Tom Felton (drago mulfoy <3), and later johnny depp (cpt'n jack sparrow!!)

my first j-drama celebrity crush was..hm... tegoshi yuya xD... but i don't see him in so many dramas so....

and since i'm more into asian (esp japanese) stuff most of my crushes r japanese^^"

i have quite a few current crushes xD. tamaki hiroshi, naohito fujiki, and YamaPi. but lately i've been watching a lot of YamaPi's drama so i have the biggest crush on him xD.

skachild

Post by skachild » Jul 15th, '07, 17:26

nanako matsushima...!! :wub: :wub:

skachild

Post by skachild » Jul 15th, '07, 17:28

sorry... double post.. :pale:

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Jul 15th, '07, 18:13

my first crush was jerry yan i think...yah, it was when Meteor garden was aired at our place... i think i'm around 10 that time...

crescent

Post by crescent » Jul 15th, '07, 18:33

well... I really can't remember what was my first celeb crush... but I can remember th first asian crush... It was Mike He! from devil beside.. actually now... thinking of it.. I was more obsessed with the character from the DBY... so... I think I liked 'the devil' more than mike he hisself! but though.. I loved him in Love Contract too... well yeah... there were a few crushes in the middle but now I have a huge crush on Yamapi :) (really obsessed ) haha... but now I'm really thinking to go to Japan to see him... that would be my biggest dream at the moment :D but I'm sure it'll go away...
and well... there are SO many almost-crushes.... and there are So many handsome people in asia... so... I think that I'll never-ever like anybody from america/europe again.... (I, myself am from europe) :D
I just want to go away from europe to go living in Japan or so... and I'm sorry that I was born as 'white' not asian (from race) :'(
anyway... YamaPi foreva!!!

mightyafrodity

sheeze...

Post by mightyafrodity » Jul 15th, '07, 18:42

i'll have to say the main guy from stairways to heaven. MAN!! i had such a big crush on him, but now, i like xiah junsu from DBSK, and oh(!) just so many other ones.

poptate12

Post by poptate12 » Jul 15th, '07, 19:11

Matsujun, hands down! I was in love with him for the longest time after I saw Gokusen. I don't think I've ever had a non-Asian celeb crush. :P
Right now, it's Mizushima Hiro, currently in Hana-Kimi, the j-drama. He's soooooooooo hot. :wub:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 15th, '07, 19:37

Love this thread. I have no Western names. I admire several as actors like Colin Firth as Mr.D'arcy...expecially in that swimming in the lake scene. However, for Asian hunks I can name several like the very first actor I ever saw...Ahn Jae Wook. He was so cute and could sing and move on the stage when he did concerts. Not a bad actor either.
Then there is So Ji Sub...Kim Rae Won.. Jang Hyuck!!!!

The only real bone melting person for me is always TAKUYA KIMURA... :roll :roll

I adore that man. He is such a fine actor in dramas and he can do anything with the SMAP group. He is happily married and has two adorable little girls. He doesn't look older ..only more mature and still has super charisma. Got rhythm in his eyelashes I think.
Well... thereyou go. I have everything he has done on video except the very first stage work he did as a teenager. All the concerts ..All the dramas. All the SMAP shows available.

He just melts my bones and I must say to jholic...You would fall over if you knew how old I am.... It's all in the mind babe...... 8)

Peggy

serinity

Post by serinity » Jul 15th, '07, 19:51

This is an interesting topic...

My first american crush was Harrison Ford (from indiana jones) as a kid.
My first asian crush had to have been Kangta from the korean boy band, H.O.T.

YaGaMi82

Post by YaGaMi82 » Jul 23rd, '07, 00:12

I'm being serious here. My first celebrity crush was....Superwoman when I was young. I remember balling my eyes out when a family friend borrowed my tape and ended up returning it damaged.

Hikari Zoldyke

Post by Hikari Zoldyke » Jul 25th, '07, 05:07

well my 1st Asian was {Kamakari Kenta :wub: :heart: }
2nd {Koichi Domoto :wub: :heart: }

:wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Last edited by Hikari Zoldyke on Oct 18th, '07, 12:16, edited 2 times in total.

Wongo

Post by Wongo » Jul 25th, '07, 05:11

Erika Sawajiri....

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jul 25th, '07, 14:20

Hmm.... first crush? The first girl I thought was cute and watched a show because of was probably Alyssa Milano from her "Who's the Boss" days. More of a "damn, she'll be gorgeous when she gets older.

First, ahem, crush I more... Adult thoughts about would probably be the same as jholic's with Phoebe Cates. Fast Times at Ridgemont High left an impression. Funny about that scene you mentioned, I was a server at the Cliffhouse in San Francisco, and actor Judge Reinhold came in to eat. All I could think of the whole time was Phoebe Cates and that, uh, pool and bathroom scene... Now if I could just find a copy of that horrible movie "Paradise" from around '82 where she romps around nude.....

First Asian celebrity crushes were Jeon Ji Hyuen (still...) and Tokiwa Takako after watching My Sassy Girl and Beautiful Life respectively.

applebear

Post by applebear » Jul 31st, '07, 06:26

It was a toss up between the three hot guys on 21 Jump Street (Richard Grieco, Johnny Depp, & Dustin Nguyen). I always hoped that they would all be on the same assignment together. It didn't happen very often...

I don't crush on boys the way I used to but,
In the way of Asian dramas... I think Eita's ears are super sexy!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 31st, '07, 03:46

Wow Cellebrity Crush, it was definitely Hyori during when she was in Finkl.
I saw her poster up somewhere in the mall and i had my first lil crush LOL