Kitamura Kazuki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Liantasse

Kitamura Kazuki

Post by Liantasse » Jun 14th, '07, 01:14

A thread for this great actor! :cheers: Because I love him! :wub: And I'm sure there are others who do, too! 8)

Kitamura Kazuki's profile @ DramaWiki

After seeing him in two series as the villain we love to hate XD (Nakagomi Takeshi in akihabara@DEEP and Seiya-san in Yaoh), I'm greatly enjoying every second of his screen-time in Bambino!! :w00t:

I'm addicted to those winks! XD What'll I do when the show is over, I don't know. :roll

I was already impressed with his acting skills while watching his great work on portraying two such different "villains", but I almost couldn't believe how endearing he can make himself as Yonamine-san!! :wub: His scenes with Uchida Yuki and Sasaki Kuranosuke (Miyuki-hime and Kuwabara-san) are my favouritest of the show.

There's an incredible scarcity of his pictures on the net, or so Google makes me think... :unsure: I'd be awfully grateful for each and every pic of Kazuki handsomeness anyone can come up with!

Haaah, it's such a feeling to be fangirling someone who's actually older than myself... :mrgreen: (Should be starting a thread for the season's heart-throb, Oikawa Mitsuhiro, too! XD )

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jun 14th, '07, 15:54

This is guy is my favourite villain in J-dramas, which makes me appreciate his performance in Bambino even more. He was great in Iryu Team Medical Dragon as well.

Remee-chan

Post by Remee-chan » Jun 16th, '07, 07:51

Ah I love him :wub: :wub: :wub:
I first saw him n 14 sai no haha now n bambino !
he's amazing! I don't know if I should love him for his acting skills or coz of his looks :wub:
that look n his eyes kills me O_o
what a cute smile

I found more info about him n his Official web:
NAME // Kazuki Kitamura
BIRTHDAY // 7/17/1969
BLOOD TYPE// A
Place of birth // Osaka | Japan

Size // Height: 177 cm | Weight: 65 kg | Shoe Size: 27.0 cm
No pierced ears
Specialty // Horseback riding,Karate,Martial arts(Japanese sword),Japanese traditional dance
Hobby // Traveling,Cooking,DIY[do-it-yourself],Singing
Sports // Snowboarding,Swimming,Volleyball,etc
Qualifications // Class 1 boat license,Driver's license
Prize //★Kinema Shunpou the newcomer award ('99「Minazuki」 「Nihonkuroshakai-LEY LINES」)
★Yokohama Movie Festival the best supporting actor award ('00「Minazuki」)
★Osaka Movie Festival the best movie award('99「Minazuki」)
★Nifty Movie Festival the best supporting actor award ('99「Minazuki」「Nihonkuroshakai-LEY LINES」etc)
★39th The Television Drama Academy Awards the best supporting actor award ('04「Anatano tonarini darekairu-there is someone next to you」)

DIY!! and a boat license, traveling, cooking , I want him as my husband :wub:

the website:
http://www.from1-pro.jp/KitamuraKazuki/
there is a [photo theater] section but need to join *it's all n japanese@@*

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jun 16th, '07, 07:53

This guy is an alien, really unique in the J-drama panorama (or so I think)

Remee-chan

Post by Remee-chan » Jun 16th, '07, 07:54

Shadow Hexagram wrote:This guy is an alien, really unique in the J-drama panorama (or so I think)
hahaa an alien! :lol why is that !

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jun 16th, '07, 08:00

he's got weird eyes, a weird voice and his shapeshifting acting skills definitely make him an alien. When you jump from Akihabara@deep right to Bambino, you can see how huge the difference is. This guy rocks ^^

Remee-chan

Post by Remee-chan » Jun 16th, '07, 08:14

yes he rocks :lol yeah his eye are weird , but somehow sexy XD
I didn't watch this [Akihabara@deep] drama, but I did notice the difference between bambino & 14 sai no haha
he was walking n strange way n 14 saixx , and totally straight n bambino :blink it may be easy for an actor but still I was shocked at how perfectly he does it, even if it was a small point @_@

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jun 16th, '07, 08:28

At first I didn't recognize him at all in Bambino. I sure thought "yeah this actor looks cool", but when I read the cast I was utterly shocked to see who it was. I just couldn't believe it.

delfe

Post by delfe » Jun 16th, '07, 08:30

I don't think he's got weird eyes or voice. It depends on the person he'll portray. If you want to see him more casual, you should try Tokyo Friends. I like him a lot in Warui Yatsura, the story is a bit dark, but very catchy.

And for those who aren't convainced by his talent actor, you should try this site :
http://blog.xuite.net/yuyuhakusho/kazukikitamura
It's called the "30 faces of Kitamura Kazuki".

For Liantasse, who had the great idea of starting this thread, i found some pictures, credit to whoever scaned them (i don't understand chinese nether japanese).
Pretty, isn't it? You can find scans and captures at this adress:
http://www.pixnet.net/album/yussi70x/1188966/1

I'm quite amazed. In this world of sexy yound (and sometimes unskilled) actors, he's a bit of an ovni, and i'm surprised to be fangirling over a 38 years old actor...

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jun 16th, '07, 08:32

I hope you've watched Iryu Team Medical Dragon then, Delfe. You will love him in there (personnaly, he gave me the creeps)

delfe

Post by delfe » Jun 16th, '07, 08:36

I like him more in Yaoh and Godzilla Final Wars (the movie)... I've been a bit disapointed by the end in Iryu TMD (as for many dramas).

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 16th, '07, 08:38

I like this actor! :wub:

He was amazing in Iryu~Team Medical Dragon~ :thumright: although he was the *devil* in this drama lol

he was good in 14 sai no haha and bambino..he can play different characters..really a good actor..

Remee-chan

Post by Remee-chan » Jun 16th, '07, 09:03

"kukukuuuku "
haha that's so funny!
I'm watching Akihabara@Deep first ep, I didnt expect kazuki to act like a weird otaku! it's good that I saw him as a reporter first :D he's amazing :w00t:

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jun 16th, '07, 09:34

"kukukukuku" :twisted:

I also liked the little role he had in Tiger & Dragon, he was really funny.

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 16th, '07, 10:25

:w00t: Wow, so great to come here and see the thread has taken off! Thank you so much, Shadow Hexagram, Remee-chan, delfe and Love Angel!! :wub:

Waaah, those pics are lovely, delfe! Thank you for posting them and that gallery link! :cheers:

I'll be digging around there, but look what I found on the first page :wub:
From those you posted, the last three are absolutely gorgeous, and maybe this one above is from the same photoshoot? And in the first one you posted, I'm in love with his smile!! :wub: What is that smile?! :blink I haven't seen it before! It's so... kind, so candid, so heart-melting! :lol

Ah, I have to run out of my house this moment, but I can hardly wait to be back so we can chat some more here! :-)

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jun 16th, '07, 10:34

here is a little one for the pleasure of you all

Warning: he may not look as sexy as in the pictures posted above. It's taken from Akihabara@deep

Remee-chan

Post by Remee-chan » Jun 16th, '07, 14:34

THAT WAS HIM !!!!
I only recognized him when he was in the company! I realy didn't know him
>>> totally shocked :blink
he's cute with that long hair :wub: really short hair is no no for him ~

and thanx for the pic Liantasse :wub: I'm in love with his eyes ~
why can't I marry him T_T
abd thanx Shadow Hexagram for the pic-^^-

delfe

Post by delfe » Jun 16th, '07, 18:20

Shadow Hexagram Who was is portraying in Tiger & Dragon? I've seen this one, but don't remember him...

Liantasse I know the last three ones are from the same photoshoot, I don't know about yours, got them from a different site.

And in Akihabara@Deep, I totaly love the ending :
When he's fighting using a robot costume, that part was hilarious! Totally insane!

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jun 16th, '07, 19:52

He played Yasuo Tanabe, a yakusa from the other party but with no real influence.

Peggy

Kazuki Kitamura

Post by Peggy » Sep 23rd, '07, 21:27

Just found this thread.

I LOVE this actor. He is brilliant in any role. How does he transform himself that way. He is amazing as a villain and scared the life out of me in an early drama where I first found him. However, when he is being charming he is irrisistible. His face is a poem with innumerable verses. Why isn't he at least in the first five of all Japanese artists?? I can't find enough of his works on the net.

Ah Kitamura san....

Peggy

kacang_item

Post by kacang_item » Nov 1st, '07, 16:15

I found a lot of his video in youtube (just type 'kitamura kazuki' or '北村一輝') . and, yah he IS really unique. he has the dark side and also the silly side. when i watch his video in wednesday love affair, i thought, finally he plays a normal character. But at the end of the video, i realise that HE PLAYED A GAY CHARACTER. so as i know he ALWAYS play a unique and freak character. GOOD JOB....

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Nov 1st, '07, 22:52

i totally FELL for him in bambino!
and i am shock and very happy to see a thread of him!
[yes i am slow :D ]

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Jul 13th, '09, 15:03

A favourite too. Check him in anata notonari ni darega iru: scary, He's also excellent in akihabara@deep (kuuuu kukukukuku!) even if the drama itself is not that great.

Foxxy_Fuyumi

Post by Foxxy_Fuyumi » Nov 24th, '12, 15:09

His new movie, Night People...
TRailer Out =)

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 26th, '12, 08:50

Really his role in 'Anata notonari... scared the life out of me. He is one amazing actor and does not mind being made to look horrible in his beautiful face. I wish I could find that online somewhere with English subs. It is well worth watching again and I recommend it highly.

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Nov 26th, '12, 09:14

I really, really liked his role in Yokai Ningen Bem, he did a great job there.

But the funniest thing I've seen lately was in Koi no Karasawagi Love Stories IV, it was hilarious!
You guys should check it out. It's just a supproting role, but I had so much fun.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jan 25th, '13, 22:40

Kitamura is going to be in cast for the new Osawa Takao drama. It is four episodes and I think is called 'Ateuri' but I am not sure. I will look it up again. It is about the early days of the Heiian period and a clan of very rough 'so-called aborigines' are asked by townspeople to save them from the established Japanese soldiers from the south.
I have never heard the appellation 'aborigines' given to any Japanese clan of the 7th 8th 9th timeframe. before.
I will look out for this with two of my favourite actors in the cast. It should be around March I would think. Please give a heads up if you see this anywhere .

Found it..Kaen Kita no Eiyu Aterui Den (NHK, 2013)

YukawaManabu

Post by YukawaManabu » Aug 11th, '13, 15:20

I loved (OK, hated) him in Iryuu. What a fantastic villain. I wish he had more fans. He's so talented.

JackBauer2424

Re: Kitamura Kazuki

Post by JackBauer2424 » May 25th, '15, 02:42

The ultimate pretty boy villain from Yaoh/Night King.