[Discussion] LIAR GAME (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Jun 4th, '07, 02:12

episode 7 was awesome!! I saw this akiyamo dude from that boat drama...i just hated him so much cuz he was an a-hole, but so cool here. Way better than Kurosagi!

The Artist

Post by The Artist » Jun 4th, '07, 02:19

Wow episode 7 was very good, Nao did something good for once, I saw the previews for 8 it seems that Nao is going to start doing things on her own, can it be that she might go against Akiyama later on. I hope it doesn't go that route.

Plus I am kind curious to know more about the female dealer who collects the money, she and the gold tooth guy seems to have some kinda connections deeper than partnership. This is thrilling can't wait for the sub for ep 8.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jun 4th, '07, 02:39

zooey wrote:Just caught episode 7.
Who would've thought that Akiyama would qualify as chattel?! Lol :lol
Had a field day when they said that Akiyama can be classified as one of Nao's "personal belongings".
XD I cracked up at that scene
Is this a hint at some...future..relationships?
I can't wait for Ep.8....hence caving to Chinese subtitles.

Z3X

Post by Z3X » Jun 4th, '07, 03:33

wow crazy ep, lots of suspensful scenes which did seem a bit obvious to happen but still good.

i guessing i know how the show will end..

BELOW IS SUPER SPOILER THAT MY RUIN THE WHOLE SERIES, ONLY READ IF YOU HAVE READ THE WHOLE MANGA.
well since my mate has read the manga and told me that Akiyama is Mr.X and that he is the one who made this entire game, i am still waiting to see how that will unfold.

i wonder if they will devote more the story to how the manga was and have it so, noa begins to fight on her own using skills that she has learned from akiyama.
My opinion.. nothing spoiled really below.
don't ya just feel sorry for that mushroom head guy, he thinks he will win the liar game so many times and then finally gets screwed over by akiyama. mwhahaha

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jun 4th, '07, 03:48

hmm no I don't feel sorry for him, I hope he kills himself from accumulating too much debt. >=) Nao makes me angry because she's so helpless xD I would have strangled the mushroom head!!

Z3X

Post by Z3X » Jun 4th, '07, 08:21

yeah ya right, die mushroom man die :crazy: .. hehe its just so funny how everytime he thinks he has tricked everyone akiyama comes and and screws him over.. and he always gets uber pissed... mwhahaha, makes the whole show worth watching..

orichan

Post by orichan » Jun 4th, '07, 14:12

Z3X wrote:BELOW IS SUPER SPOILER THAT MY RUIN THE WHOLE SERIES, ONLY READ IF YOU HAVE READ THE WHOLE MANGA.
well since my mate has read the manga and told me that Akiyama is Mr.X and that he is the one who made this entire game, i am still waiting to see how that will unfold.
]
Actually...
Unless this information was revealed in ch 42 (the newest chapter)... I have no idea where your mate got that information. =/

crimmy

Post by crimmy » Jun 4th, '07, 14:59

Z3X wrote: i guessing i know how the show will end..

BELOW IS SUPER SPOILER THAT MY RUIN THE WHOLE SERIES, ONLY READ IF YOU HAVE READ THE WHOLE MANGA.

i wonder if they will devote more the story to how the manga was and have it so, noa begins to fight on her own using skills that she has learned from akiyama.
I dont tihnk thats possible because...
when Nao received the money, Akiyama was still in jail... (you'll know this because when Nao went to Akiyama, he just got out of jail)

Z3X

Post by Z3X » Jun 4th, '07, 15:08

crimmy wrote:
Z3X wrote: i guessing i know how the show will end..

I dont tihnk thats possible because...
when Nao received the money, Akiyama was still in jail... (you'll know this because when Nao went to Akiyama, he just got out of jail)
well, i personally haven't read it but he does state that its true and he normally doesn't lie..eheh but if it isn't then im sorry.. he jsut said that...
akiyama planned this whole game and the guy in the freaky 'saw' style mask and the LGT organisation are actually people he hired. He said that he made the game to test his skills and to seak out liers in the japan, but he eventually falls in love... .
maybe im wrong but what my mate said does sorta make sense.. but hey in a few weeks we will find out. Just wondering, has the manga ended yet or is it still going

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » Jun 4th, '07, 15:21

Aww I just watched Episode 7, I'm so proud of Nao! She finally does something on her own. When she was talking to Okano, I thought "No...wait..when did..um..oh! OMG! yay Nao! Good job!" :cheers: :cheers:

I can't believe I just read that huge spoiler, anyone know how to erase the past minute of my life?

Z3X

Post by Z3X » Jun 4th, '07, 15:47

anythingthatrhymes wrote:Aww I just watched Episode 7, I'm so proud of Nao! She finally does something on her own. When she was talking to Okano, I thought "No...wait..when did..um..oh! OMG! yay Nao! Good job!" :cheers: :cheers:

I can't believe I just read that huge spoiler, anyone know how to erase the past minute of my life?
don't worry mate its probably not true, i think it was mearly a guess by my friend, unless someone can confirm it, for now lets just leave it at my guess for the ending. But hey so many things are sometimes different from the manga-> live action, so cheer up and hopefully im wrong :D

msmojo

Post by msmojo » Jun 4th, '07, 16:03

this is seriously an awesome drama! loveeee it to the max!

orichan

Post by orichan » Jun 4th, '07, 18:45

Z3X wrote:
anythingthatrhymes wrote: don't worry mate its probably not true, i think it was mearly a guess by my friend, unless someone can confirm it, for now lets just leave it at my guess for the ending. But hey so many things are sometimes different from the manga-> live action, so cheer up and hopefully im wrong :D
It definately won't be true in the live action b/c an actor's name is released for the role of LG host.

And from what I can see so far in... 41 chapters of manga (there're 42 out right now)... it doesn't seem to be true.
Last edited by orichan on Jun 5th, '07, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.

concertmistress

Post by concertmistress » Jun 4th, '07, 19:31

orichan wrote:
Z3X wrote:
anythingthatrhymes wrote: don't worry mate its probably not true, i think it was mearly a guess by my friend, unless someone can confirm it, for now lets just leave it at my guess for the ending. But hey so many things are sometimes different from the manga-> live action, so cheer up and hopefully im wrong :D
It's definately won't be true in the live action.

And from what I can see so far in... 41 chapters of manga (there're 42 out right now)... it doesn't seem to be true.
I agree w/ Orichan...If your friend's talking about the manga, it's still in the midst of the 3rd round (as of Ch. 41) and there's no way in hell that the next few chapters will have such a huge revelation.

The Artist

Post by The Artist » Jun 4th, '07, 20:47

It seems that the mushroom guy is going to be part of the 3 round as well, Nao's payback was a honestly sweet, I wonder how Nao's character is going to change if she will change at all.

ryo.saeba

Post by ryo.saeba » Jun 4th, '07, 22:26

this drama is really great !!!! :-)
However there's some points who are predictable like
the game card in episode 7, when mushroom head explains the rules we can't figure that she won't have 50% of chance and that the probability will be bad. for her.

or in episode 4 or 3 (don't remember exactly) we know that the girl #15 is not the real swindler (of the 100mio) it's too obvious.

and the way that we saw Akiyama talking with #15 before mushroom tries to trick everyone... too obvious that Akiyama managed to win in the final of round 2
However some times it's really great like
in episode 7 : when Nao played back the cards game with mushroom, i tought that she would modify HER card, but Akiyama think further ! :-) so great.

in the same episode 7, i didn't see a way that Nao could win (b4 the fact that Akiyama came).

Or in episode 3 or 4 : I tought that you had to make a team to win but didn't tought that there could have some others teams.
that's why I really love this drama ! :thumright:

BTW a question for Z3X and Orichan, where did you get the chapters of Liar Game 'cauz i'd really like to watch it... :D wanna know what will happen ;-)

BTW I'd be great to see you would win between Akiyama and Light (from Death Note)
'cauz both of them are really smart !!! :unsure:

okies

Post by okies » Jun 5th, '07, 00:45

i so agree with everyone this was a great ep
even if i cpuldnt understand it but i got the idea
see how Nao had the smile...i thing the character would have to grow to some extend
there gonna be changes it be way interesting to see what happen....
and the 3 finale oh...i cant wait for that so cool

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jun 5th, '07, 03:31

About the mysterious "X"

Screencap from Ep.8: Under spoiler cut thingy cuz its big.

That guy yes?

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jun 5th, '07, 03:33

Z3X wrote:BELOW IS SUPER SPOILER THAT MY RUIN THE WHOLE SERIES, ONLY READ IF YOU HAVE READ THE WHOLE MANGA.
Surprisingly, I hadn't considered that option at all.

Even if it's not true in the manga, I wouldn't rule it out for the end of the drama, and to be honest I don't think I would have thought of that unless I had read that, so maybe it would be shocking to everyone else.

orichan

Post by orichan » Jun 5th, '07, 06:30

ittiou wrote:About the mysterious "X"

Screencap from Ep.8: Under spoiler cut thingy cuz its big.

That guy yes?
No.

The final boss will only show up in last episode, according to Japanese sources.

l0nEr

Post by l0nEr » Jun 5th, '07, 07:17

For Z3X:
According to my manga reading... the creator of Liar Game is still not known yet. is Chapter 42 even out yet?

Z3X

Post by Z3X » Jun 5th, '07, 07:56

oh k, guess my mate was lying, still it seemed to be true.. damn him, always tryin to spoil stories.. hehe :D

l0nEr

Post by l0nEr » Jun 5th, '07, 09:25

There is this rumour that the creator of the game might be Nao's father, but i dun think highly. Because in the credits section, the actor and the name is listed pretty high up.

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Jun 5th, '07, 09:38

Can someone summarize what is known about Akiyama
From what I recall ... which is vague...
1) He was just released from jail -- I have forgotten why though / how long was he there?

2) His mom jumped off the hospital she was committed too.

3) He is a genius ...

So what else do we know about him. Is he rich? What does he do for a living? Just wondering ... thanks in advance for those of you who read the manga or have better memories then I ...
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Smi

Naruhodo

Post by Naruhodo » Jun 5th, '07, 11:07

Just watched ep. 8.
Was nice to see Nao do something on her own that did NOT lead to a total desaster right away. Though seeing her giving the money back to Fukunaga just makes you wonder when she'll ever learn not to trust that guy...
Can someone summarize what is known about Akiyama
We know most of it from ep. 5 - he was a university student (psychology) raised only by his mother who was indebted. An organization (not further named) tricked her pretending to offer help, only to indebt her even more. She then commited suicide to help out Akiyama with her life insurance money. Akiyama quit university and attempted to take his revenge by using some sort of fraud against the organization, in the end making it go out of business. He then went to jail as a swindler. I couldn't find anything on how long he was in there, though.

greenjade05

Post by greenjade05 » Jun 5th, '07, 17:37

^mind if I point something out...?
We find out from the police officer that he was in jail for 3 years and that day Nao went to talk to him about her 100 mil. yen being taken, Akiyama was released. (episode 1)

Also he did graduate from University after the suicide of his mother (episode 5)

Naruhodo

Post by Naruhodo » Jun 5th, '07, 19:23

Thank you for correcting my mistakes! Sorry that I posted misinformation. :pale:

okies

Post by okies » Jun 6th, '07, 01:49

hey does anyonme know if any one is blogging this series cause im dieing to understand full what happens in ep 8...
thanks
great series

kaelz

Post by kaelz » Jun 6th, '07, 02:06

hmm i might've been able to figure out how to save nao in episode 7
if only we knew about the fact that you could 'trade votes' -.-
cuz its not a very obvious implied rule that once you get the votes, its yours
and you can freely trade/sell them away :glare:
i havn't watched episode 8 yet
but i saw the picture above ..
that guy reminds me of L.. from death note.. lol
for some reason Death Note and Liar Game has this connection in my mind
mayb cuz kira and akiyama are both sooo freakin smart :D

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Jun 6th, '07, 06:55

Thanks Nuruhodo and Greenjade05 -- I knew someone would remember all the details :thumright:
Smi
Last edited by SmiLeeGirl on Jun 6th, '07, 06:57, edited 1 time in total.

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Jun 6th, '07, 06:56

Sorry Double Post :doh:

ladysaotome

Post by ladysaotome » Jun 6th, '07, 15:21

Is there any romance or possibility of it in this drama?

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jun 6th, '07, 18:43

ladysaotome wrote:Is there any romance or possibility of it in this drama?
I've thought so, but we haven't really seen anything other than the chemistry between the two actors yet.

Spoiler for ep. 8
There is the "heartbeat" scene at the end of the episode, so it certainly seems like they're bringing in a romance! Or...a crush on Nao's side, lol.

ladysaotome

Post by ladysaotome » Jun 6th, '07, 19:19

PopGilligan wrote:
I've thought so, but we haven't really seen anything other than the chemistry between the two actors yet.

Spoiler for ep. 8
There is the "heartbeat" scene at the end of the episode, so it certainly seems like they're bringing in a romance! Or...a crush on Nao's side, lol.
Thanks. I'll keep hoping then.

ryo.saeba

Post by ryo.saeba » Jun 6th, '07, 21:40

kaelz wrote: that guy reminds me of L.. from death note.. lol
for some reason Death Note and Liar Game has this connection in my mind
mayb cuz kira and akiyama are both sooo freakin smart :D
so right, but from now (episode 7) I haven't seen a guy as smart as Akiyama (Light but a way lighter) :D

BTW did u read the end of Death Note ? i think it's a bad ending :-(

can't wait for the new sub and then Liar Game !!!!!!

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » Jun 7th, '07, 05:39

in the 8th episode
most of everyone was supposed to go home with half their debt, right?why did they take everyone into the 3rd round? did they leave out that ressurected guy? and who was that guy in the preview?
sorry, i had to watch it with trad. chinese subs, so i didnt get all of it

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jun 7th, '07, 06:09

PopGilligan wrote:

Spoiler for ep. 8
:unsure:
Was it really on Nao's side? I thought it was for Akiyama's? :unsure: I guess i can't really tell since I watched it raw. But i thought the whole giving back of money from Nao, caused Akiyama to be moved...then again it could just be because he thinks Nao is a lost cause :lol
Either way i'm hoping for some sort of romance between the two. :D

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jun 7th, '07, 06:56

xKiMix wrote:
:unsure:
Was it really on Nao's side? I thought it was for Akiyama's? :unsure: I guess i can't really tell since I watched it raw. But i thought the whole giving back of money from Nao, caused Akiyama to be moved...then again it could just be because he thinks Nao is a lost cause :lol
Either way i'm hoping for some sort of romance between the two. :D
Oh, I have no idea.
I'd LOVE for the crush to be on Akiyama's side first, but I thought the heartbeats were coming from Nao.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jun 7th, '07, 12:14

anythingthatrhymes wrote:in the 8th episode
most of everyone was supposed to go home with half their debt, right?why did they take everyone into the 3rd round? did they leave out that ressurected guy? and who was that guy in the preview?
sorry, i had to watch it with trad. chinese subs, so i didnt get all of it
the 49 pt guy should get to go home, everyone else has to play on. Basically 9 people get to move on to game 3

Naruhodo

Post by Naruhodo » Jun 7th, '07, 12:41

PopGilligan wrote:

Spoiler for ep. 8
I thought it looked more like Akiyama wanted to hit Nao in that scene... and he also said he doesn't want to have anything to do with her once she's safely out of the game before. Didn't seem too romantic to me.

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Jun 7th, '07, 21:37

I'm in the middle of episode 6 right now and I'm really surprised at this show. It's great, but it also has alot of loopholes.

I love Matsuda Shota. He's great in this.

The show in general isn't the greatest, and character development are almost nonexistent. I hope something happens between Nao and Akiyama, or else this is just a tournament and nothing else. Nao pisses me off often.

I'm quite surprised at Shota's ability to act. He gives me a airy feel to his character. I feel like comparing him to Kudo Shinichi.

I was also surprised to see Iwasa Mayuko and that guy that was in one episode of Nobuta and as a side character in Nodame Cantabile. Oh, and also Wada Toshihiro from Tokyo Wankei haha.

pnoytecknix

Post by pnoytecknix » Jun 8th, '07, 00:06

damn im so hooked on this series, ive watched all the eng-subbed episodes released so far and im hanging on the edge of my seat for the release of ep8 subs....
i was surprised to see that the main characters were both from HYD2, which i just recently watched and loved. this series is also a pleasant change from the other dramas ive watched so far since they were all romantic dramas (HYD1&2, n a couple of k-dramas), although im not totally against the idea of a lil sumthin between kanzaki and akiyama...

Rem3mber

Post by Rem3mber » Jun 8th, '07, 02:36

I just finished watching ep. 8!
I thought the heartbeat was coming from Nao. It was so cute how Akiyama was killed the suspense by saying "Let's go home." But I also loved the line because it entails that they're in it together. I think I just want a romance, lol.
Does anyone know how old the characters are? If Akiyama graduated his university already and spent three years in jail, he should be 25? 18(after hs)+4(college)+3(jail)=25?

So then how old is Nao? 18-22? Did the drama say what year she's in?

cindai

Post by cindai » Jun 8th, '07, 02:43

Is liar game blogspot not active anymore? I love to read whatever they posted in it. but it's look like they only post the article until ep. 4

orichan

Post by orichan » Jun 8th, '07, 04:23

I tried to find out how old everyone is in the LG web site, but it looks like they tell us the age of EVERYONE other than Akiyama and Nao. X_X

I don't get it.

It's a save bet that Akiyama is about 25ish and Nao is 20ish, but I don't know for sure.
cindai wrote:Is liar game blogspot not active anymore? I love to read whatever they posted in it. but it's look like they only post the article until ep. 4
I am really sorry, but school caught up with me... There're actually a few articles I would love to translate (especially one that talks about Nao's innocence as a power), but seriously I just don't have the energy or the time to sub the episodes and translate those articles.

ornnie

Post by ornnie » Jun 8th, '07, 04:44

I like this series very much. :thumright:

In Thailand, Fan sub translate very quickly.

After Eng sub release, they use only 2 days for complete. :w00t:

PS. Akiyama san (Matsuda Shota) is very smart. I look forward to see new summer drama "Jotei"

chamcham

Post by chamcham » Jun 8th, '07, 06:31

Quick Question.

The stunt pulled in Episode 7.

How is it NOT a violation of the rule saying that "if you fail to provide the service in your M-ticket transaction, then you'll be force to pay up 100 million yen" ?

Thanks.

snowbug

Post by snowbug » Jun 8th, '07, 06:46

chamcham wrote: The stunt pulled in Episode 7.

How is it NOT a violation of the rule saying that "if you fail to provide the service in your M-ticket transaction, then you'll be force to pay up 100 million yen" ?
What "stunt" do you mean?

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jun 8th, '07, 06:55

Nao is so stupid.. Fukunaga will just keep abusing her if he is still in the game... i hope akiyama will go against her in the next game...

skrible

Post by skrible » Jun 8th, '07, 07:45

^Agreed. Maybe he will just do what she did to the guy she restructed, eliminate her and give her the money to get lost.

PS: Anyone knows where to get the LIAR GAME manga? Whether it's tlated or not

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Jun 8th, '07, 09:13

I just hate Fukunaga!!! He really irritates me!!

crimmy

Post by crimmy » Jun 8th, '07, 13:14

chamcham wrote:Quick Question.

The stunt pulled in Episode 7.

Thanks.
That gets explained in the next ep.

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jun 8th, '07, 15:04

ep 8 is turning better..
i looooooooooove it ! Nao won the game and kept her good heart.
the author must be the Liar king to make up this story

edit : i just hide it in case but i think it spoils nothing

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jun 8th, '07, 21:55

there`s something i didn`t fully understand..
Nao has won 1billion at the end of Resurrection Game right? she gave 200 millions to Eto-san, that leaves 800 million with her.. so with 8 players including her self she returned 100 million to each player.. so she got out with 100 millions right? how come that saw guy said she wouldn`t have the 50 million to withdraw from the third round? :scratch:
i`m sorry if this sounds stupid.. but i`m kinda slow at these things xD

gs56cb

Post by gs56cb » Jun 8th, '07, 22:05

lol, I washed like the first part of this drama and when they imitated that dummie from SAW movie, I stopped watching it lol. Sorry, that is just too korny for me. lol.

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jun 9th, '07, 00:00

Eternal Snow wrote:there`s something i didn`t fully understand..
Nao has won 1billion at the end of Resurrection Game right? she gave 200 millions to Eto-san, that leaves 800 million with her.. so with 8 players including her self she returned 100 million to each player.. so she got out with 100 millions right? how come that saw guy said she wouldn`t have the 50 million to withdraw from the third round? :scratch:

the 100 millions cheque must be returned to the organization, the players only get the money they cheated from others. Nao has won but gained nothing in this game so Akiyama looks so pissed off :roll

do I say it right ?

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jun 9th, '07, 00:10

chickenruns wrote:

the 100 millions cheque must be returned to the organization, the players only get the money they cheated from others. Nao has won but gained nothing in this game so Akiyama looks so pissed off :roll

do I say it right ?
aha.. sou ka.. i wasn`t aware of that .. need to pay more attention xD
Domo :-)

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jun 9th, '07, 00:38

chickenruns wrote:

do I say it right ?
Not quite, there are 10 players total, so Eto got 200M, everyone else (8 people) gets 100M, Nao has nothing

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jun 9th, '07, 01:31

chickenruns wrote:the 100 millions cheque must be returned to the organization, the players only get the money they cheated from others. Nao has won but gained nothing in this game so Akiyama looks so pissed off :roll

do I say it right ?
Aw, I didn't think he looked that mad. I thought he was more in disbelief that a)she would figure this out on her own b)would think others would go with her plan and c)that she's actually this nice.

Tomorrow will tell, ne?

horent135

Post by horent135 » Jun 9th, '07, 05:11

Has anyone saw the preview of the next epsiode!!!!! IT FREAKEN 3 HOURS LONG!!!!!!!! cuz it the last espiode. This will drive me nuts next week, espeically when i have finals to study for!! o well, im goin to fail the finals thanks to this insane drama.

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jun 9th, '07, 05:14

horent135 wrote:Has anyone saw the preview of the next epsiode!!!!! IT FREAKEN 3 HOURS LONG!!!!!!!! cuz it the last espiode. This will drive me nuts next week, espeically when i have finals to study for!! o well, im goin to fail the finals thanks to this insane drama.
Is that really next week? I thought they were just notifying people it will be 3 hours when it does happen...

horent135

Post by horent135 » Jun 9th, '07, 06:11

i don't know.... but in the end after the closing. say it say final show and it goin to be 3 hrs long.

aatm

Post by aatm » Jun 9th, '07, 06:24

no, it's not next week. along with the screen showing that there's a 3 hour final, it also says that it'll be on 6月23日(土)。

applebear

Post by applebear » Jun 9th, '07, 07:06

If there isn't romance... At the very least Akiyama feels compassion for Nao. You can't really tell since he's the stoic type. But, he seems to want to keep her safe.

The characters remind of the the ones in Remote. Maybe it will be the same type of relationship in Liar Game.

*crosses her fingers in hopes of something slightly more romantic than that

shosef

Post by shosef » Jun 9th, '07, 08:48

i feel romance brewing up....i would protest (as i said before i don't want any romance if Nao will still be stupidly naive) )but i think Nao did a smart thing (though still naive cuz she hopes that those guys will follow with her plan)....now if only others will follow her plan then there won't be problems....but of course not....cuz the series will end by the end of June so there'll still be problems... :lol :lol

jmd111

Post by jmd111 » Jun 9th, '07, 09:13

yah.. more problems will be brewing up..
how many rounds will there be??

oshuwel

Post by oshuwel » Jun 9th, '07, 12:28

wow, so I just watched episode 8.. this drama is awesome. and the last episode will be three hours long? YAY~ must prepare disk space then.. XD

I wonder how many rounds will there be too.

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 9th, '07, 14:08

8's out! yyyaaayyy! I can't decide whether I want romance or not. It's such a stupidly good drama that if they don't have romance then I'm fine. If they do it's a possible bonus. :-)

hikkichan

Post by hikkichan » Jun 9th, '07, 16:17

9 was pretty interesting... Yokoya is evil... and a big change occurs in a certain character.

Next week, we may see Akiyama at his weakest.

Sorry... I didn't make a clip for this week's episode...

fujitak

Post by fujitak » Jun 9th, '07, 16:45

Someone could explain me something. After episode 8 there will be episode 9 & 10 and final 3 hour special or the special will be after epsode 8 ??

greenjade05

Post by greenjade05 » Jun 9th, '07, 17:23

^The former. Episode 9 and 10 will be the usual 36 min. episodes. Episode 11 will be the three hour special that will air on the 23rd of this month.

orichan

Post by orichan » Jun 9th, '07, 19:39

hikkichan wrote: Next week, we may see Akiyama at his weakest.
Here's your chance, Nao!

Yay! We are finally getting to the original material! I can finally actually discuss the episode with you guys now. =) I can't wait to see the Akiyama angst!!

Farah_UK

Post by Farah_UK » Jun 10th, '07, 20:22

I am loving this drama, its so cool but can anyone tell me when will ep 9 be aired in Japan? Thanks :-)

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jun 10th, '07, 20:32

ep.9 had been aired in Japan, Saturday night (last night?) Ep. 10 will air next saturday.

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 10th, '07, 21:22

I'm not sure about romance.
In episode 8 there was that scene with the heart beating and Akiyama and Nao and I could feel some serious feelings going on there but it ended there. I don't think there will be any romancing arising since there is only 2 episodes left, though something may happen with such a long final ep. I'm so anxious to find out