[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » May 28th, '07, 04:55

DMPA wrote:aaaaaah! don't kill me people!!! ok?! I liked the begining....but then i just got fed up with Matsu's over acting...so i stopped watching at ep 7....what a waste i know, but other than that it's good...except for the 'mother hates Makino....AGAIN' and 'mother doing something to prevent Makino from getting closer to Tsukasa....AGAIN' and i just really mad at it and just deleted all of my downloads....yah...so this is it i guess...hope i didn't offend nobody

lolz.. actually its your loss not ours. :P you should have continued on watching... coz it gets better after that...

DMPA

Post by DMPA » May 28th, '07, 04:57

biniBningPunkista wrote:
DMPA wrote:aaaaaah! don't kill me people!!! ok?! I liked the begining....but then i just got fed up with Matsu's over acting...so i stopped watching at ep 7....what a waste i know, but other than that it's good...except for the 'mother hates Makino....AGAIN' and 'mother doing something to prevent Makino from getting closer to Tsukasa....AGAIN' and i just really mad at it and just deleted all of my downloads....yah...so this is it i guess...hope i didn't offend nobody

lolz.. actually its your loss not ours. :P you should have continued on watching... coz it gets better after that...
lol yah, i kinda realized that after I deleted everything heh heh, so now i'm redownloading the last eps XD

muhi

Post by muhi » May 28th, '07, 08:49

heartygirl16 wrote:I've heard that's there's gonna be a hana yori dango 3!
yeah i heard that rumor too
is that true???

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 28th, '07, 09:15

muhi wrote:
heartygirl16 wrote:I've heard that's there's gonna be a hana yori dango 3!
yeah i heard that rumor too
is that true???
WHAT HYD3????!!!!! OMG if thats true I'm gonna die XD :wub:

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 28th, '07, 11:37

malljclay wrote:Image

what ep is this from again?
correct me if i'm wrong :P
EP 2, i think.

edit:
about the rumor going around that there's gonna be HYD 3, it's spreading really fast but there hasn't been a confirmation for it yet. a friend said that it started on a japanese fan forum but i don't know... :unsure: :scratch:

of course, we wouldn't say 'NO' to it, would we? :lol:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 28th, '07, 12:06

vanjuve wrote:

EP 2, i think.

edit:
about the rumor going around that there's gonna be HYD 3, it's spreading really fast but there hasn't been a confirmation for it yet. a friend said that it started on a japanese fan forum but i don't know... :unsure: :scratch:

No I don't think so XD i would say yes. or at least a special would be good.
LET ME SEE A WEDDING XDDDD

muhi

Post by muhi » May 28th, '07, 14:13

yeah we can watch domyouji (matsujun) sillyness again!!!

DMPA

Post by DMPA » May 28th, '07, 23:50

...if there IS gunna be a 3rd one, Shun's not gunna be in it, and some other people won't e in it, and the story line would just be...boring...unless they do some CRAZY twists, then MAAAYBE it would be kool...i guess....

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 28th, '07, 23:57

i dont know about a HYD3 but i heard that there would be a movie or a special...

wait why no Shun?

melancholic witch

Post by melancholic witch » May 29th, '07, 00:15

i don't think there would be a part 3, a special maybe but jun's quite busy nowadays...

plus, if there is a part 3 it could've been shown this year because they only allot 2 years for interval when season 1 and season 2 were aired

katiekate

Post by katiekate » May 29th, '07, 00:23

biniBningPunkista wrote:

ahehehe....don't worry DMPA...it's you point of view..but for me you should have continued watching because you miss a lot..i mean especially the eppie 8 and final eppie..hahaha...made me cry so much i don't know why....maybe because i was really touch and i can't imagine that a guy will do his thing to make his girl happy..wahaha!!i really llike the twist in that eppies...hahaha!!..hana dan was really a tear jerker...and funny at the same time especially eppie 7..^_^

about HYD 3...hmmmm....i don't like having a part 3..first because shun and inoue might not be in that dorama since they have there respective projects,,second i'm imaging what will be the story of part 3...hehehe!!!
Attachments
does anyone have a video of this??i only see a picture and not a video..
does anyone have a video of this??i only see a picture and not a video..
Hana yori dango.jpg (48.65 KiB) Viewed 24777 times

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » May 29th, '07, 04:16

im not sure about that part 3 but from what i heard and read there will be a special for hanadan im not so sure why not check Lily's report...I love her reports!!haha...lols and i think the cast would still be the same because there's no hana yori dango without makino tsukushi and the f4...

tikklles

Post by tikklles » May 29th, '07, 04:26

i love hyd season 2 it was so much better then mg 2....the whole cast did a hella good job....love it so much...

muhi

Post by muhi » May 29th, '07, 07:36

why shun and inoue might not be in HDY if there is a third season or special
i hope all F4 and Inoue will be in HDY again

Mademoiselle

Post by Mademoiselle » May 29th, '07, 10:30

IF there's a part 3, movie, or special? I definitely believe Shun and Mao will find a way to be in it. I mean HYD is very special to them. Now, the only question is, will there be a continuing of HYD? I really really wish there will be. Not a sequel but a special or better yet, a Movie would be nice.

And just to release my emotion>...I REALLY REALLY REALLY WISH/HOPE/PRAY THAT MAO AND JUN ARE REALLY AN ITEM!!!!...If my wish come true, I have lived a good life. That's how desperately I wanted them together.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 29th, '07, 19:16

vanjuve wrote:

EP 2, i think.

edit:

i remember this scene, it was awesome! my insides were exploding and i was grinning like an idiot!!!!

im watching it again!

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 29th, '07, 20:41

oh you guys have no idea how many times i've seen that scene.
the playbacks are countless.

Rui was so uberly cute when Makino said 'sorry' in the last part of the scene.
GRINNING LIKE CRAZY :lol:

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 29th, '07, 20:53

i was so excited because i was like yeah!!!! Makino still has feelings fro Rui!!!

possible relationship? yes!!!

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » May 29th, '07, 20:58

PEOPLE! these rumors are killing meeeeeeeeeee XD XD XD i really wish there`d be a 3rd season/movie/special.. anyyyyyyyyyything will do if as long as it has Makino & F4! :pray: :pray:

HYD PRODUCERS! ONEEEEGAII! :lol :lol

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » May 29th, '07, 22:22

anyyyyyyyyyything will do if as long as it has Makino & F4!
:lol LOL I'm the complete opposite... for me, it has to be a quality product, otherwise they should let HYD be as it is... perfect.
I'd rather have nothing than a half-assed 3rd seasonl/movie/special/radio show/spread in the newspaper... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD :sweat:

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » May 29th, '07, 22:29

princess_jime wrote:
anyyyyyyyyyything will do if as long as it has Makino & F4!
:lol LOL I'm the complete opposite... for me, it has to be a quality product, otherwise they should let HYD be as it is... perfect.
I'd rather have nothing than a half-assed 3rd seasonl/movie/special/radio show/spread in the newspaper... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD :sweat:
hai hai~ i agree with ya..

then.. anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything will do as long as it has Makino & F4 .. AND the plot is somehow interesting & not half-assed!!! :lol

*how`s that? :lol *

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » May 30th, '07, 10:52

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
vanjuve wrote:

EP 2, i think.

edit:

i agree with LeckerSchmecker!!! there should not be a 3rd season. it would ruin the whole ending thing. just like what happened to Meteor Garden. the 2nd season ruined the 1st... anyways, a wedding special would really be very much appreciated wouldn't we??? :w00t:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 30th, '07, 12:48

biniBningPunkista wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
vanjuve wrote:
EP 2, i think.

edit:

i agree with LeckerSchmecker!!! there should not be a 3rd season. it would ruin the whole ending thing. just like what happened to Meteor Garden. the 2nd season ruined the 1st... anyways, a wedding special would really be very much appreciated wouldn't we??? :w00t:
Thank u very much I like being right... LOL just jokin ^^ im getting red here... again just jokin XD. I just wamma see them getting married.
For me when it was over I was standin in the rain..bc there was no wedding, why ask her to marry u and then don't show the Wedding and the 5 kids they'll have XD lol

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » May 30th, '07, 14:21

I'd like to see a wedding of some sort too. I am skeptical of a 3rd season, though I think they built in some hints into season 2 to pave the way for a little continuation of the story!

lorl

Post by lorl » May 31st, '07, 21:06

YYAAYYY!!! Its been confirmed that theres gonna be HYD3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » May 31st, '07, 21:07

Where?

nela302

Post by nela302 » May 31st, '07, 21:12

REALLY theres gonna be a HYD 3?????? i thougt there would only be a special not hyd 3. well we gotta wait and see ..

kiki

Post by kiki » May 31st, '07, 21:34

i didn't hear anything about, no hyd 3, leave the couple alond, speacial or movie about the wedding. no hyd 3. i can't take all the angst anymore.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » May 31st, '07, 21:36

if its been confirmed can someone give the link to where it says that please? ^^

lorl

Post by lorl » May 31st, '07, 23:03

its on the site

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 31st, '07, 23:12

shouldn't like the news exploded if it were true? :unsure:

raymond_malakas

Post by raymond_malakas » May 31st, '07, 23:17

. . .hmmmmmmmmmm. . . i love you jackielyn li. . . wahahahaah :D :D :D :D :D :D

lorl

Post by lorl » May 31st, '07, 23:29

its gonna be good ...there's gonna be a wedding and they have a baby . Makino's gonna die at the end tho .

lorl

Post by lorl » May 31st, '07, 23:37

HYD3 is gonna be airing this Fall ..thats what i heard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 1st, '07, 11:47

Makino's gonna die at the end tho .
Uhm, are you sure it isn't Inoue Mao's next drama First Kiss? Makino dying seems rather inappropriate. :O

lorl

Post by lorl » Jun 1st, '07, 13:46

yeah makino dies of cancer...its just so sad.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jun 1st, '07, 15:00

No 3rd season bad. Beating dead horse. Me no likey.

muhi

Post by muhi » Jun 1st, '07, 15:14

lorl wrote:HYD3 is gonna be airing this Fall ..thats what i heard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you sure they will be air this fall???

OMG!!! i dislike the story if makino dies because of cancer

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jun 1st, '07, 15:48

no i doubt its HYD3, i think your talking about Inoue Mao's next drama, First Kiss,
she has some incurable disease, so she might die in that one...

but it would be awesome if there was a HYD3....

but i doubt it,

Mao is filming First Kiss... and i think itll be airing during the summer/fall...

Shun is filming Hana Kimi, airing summer/fall....

Jun, yeah i dont know what he's doing...

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jun 1st, '07, 18:21

LOL! I think lorl is just yanking our chain people... :roll
Mao's got her REALLY CONFIRMED drama, so does shun, like superkyle said.
Jun's gonna VERY BUSY with arashi this summer, concerts and all...

don't succumb to the power of rumors, until I see it I won't believe it. XD XD XD XD

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jun 1st, '07, 20:50

seriously!!

who'd wanna watch something that has gone so great and even more awesome on the second season just to be let down by the death of the center of the whole thing??!!!?

if that'd be true, it'd be unappreciated for sure.
as you said that there's gonna be a baby and then suddenly something kills the mother, that just sucks big time.

aj2005uk

Post by aj2005uk » Jun 1st, '07, 23:04

OK, I've looked high and low for this info on HYD3 and.... I find nothing.

The only thing I find is people asking is there going to be a 3rd season, movie or special.

@lorl: give us a link to the info you found

3rd season (I'm OK with that), Movie or Special (That would be much better)

malljclay

Post by malljclay » Jun 1st, '07, 23:21

Highly Doubt theres going to be a HYD3

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Jun 4th, '07, 13:58

The ending of this drama was so awesome!!
proposing in front of 10,000 people!!~ that was just so sweet and romantic!!

I just love the jun+mao+shun cast!!

muhi

Post by muhi » Jun 4th, '07, 16:13

dramaholic love wrote:The ending of this drama was so awesome!!
proposing in front of 10,000 people!!~ that was just so sweet and romantic!!

I just love the jun+mao+shun cast!!
yeah so romantic at that part
i hope i have that kind of propose :lol

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » Jun 5th, '07, 22:05

Well, my apologie if someone already posted this. But over at Crunchyroll, there is a wonderful video of a "quiz show" audition in which 5 girls competed against each other for a small walk on part on HYD2.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=78825

It's all in Japanese with no subtitles, but even for those who don't speak Japanese, it is fun to watch.

For JunXMao fans, there's a little moment where Mao unexpectedly shows up on the set . . . and Jun pretty much leaps to his feet because she is coming in.

One lucky girl got to replay the last scene in HYD1 with Jun . . . and even got a hug. Mao looked a little bit jealous!

Mao said it made her nervous and uncomfortable to rewatch the scene at Mimasaka Akira's house where she tells Doumyouji that they can't be friends.

Jun looked embarassed when they replayed the scene at the end of HYD1 where he tells Tsukushi: "You've fallen for me."

It was pretty funny to see how much difficulty they all had pronouncing "Flavor of Life."

And the girl who won the final walk-on part was someone whom Jun himself had picked from a pile of mail. He called her the "Lucky Girl," and she was lucky indeed!

muhi

Post by muhi » Jun 6th, '07, 07:44

do you have another link???

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » Jun 7th, '07, 02:50

No, I'm afraid not, though I realize now that Lily did a nice job of translating all the scenes. You can look at her blog for "Audition Special."

cheyika

Post by cheyika » Jun 7th, '07, 03:42

a cute ending.
there are some ways that reflect 'meteor garden' though
but its great! ^^

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Jun 7th, '07, 03:56

ladymurasaki wrote:Well, my apologie if someone already posted this. But over at Crunchyroll, there is a wonderful video of a "quiz show" audition in which 5 girls competed against each other for a small walk on part on HYD2.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=78825

indeed!
great! thanks for sharing! i could only imagine how it felt to be hughed my him!

Pao

muhi

Post by muhi » Jun 7th, '07, 15:25

yes!!! i can watched it (i register on that site)
OMG!!! that five girls so addicted with HDY they watched HDY 10 times just one week!!!
i think my eyes will like panda if i like them
and funny to see they said "utada hikaru no flavor life"

i'm so jealous with the lucky girl who got hug by jun i think i will felt unconscious if jun hug me

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » Jun 7th, '07, 15:28

muhi wrote:yes!!! i can watched it (i register on that site)
OMG!!! that five girls so addicted with HDY they watched HDY 10 times just one week!!!

I'm so jealous with the lucky girl who got hug by jun i think i will felt unconscious if jun hug me
I agree. If that had happened to me, I think that might have been just a little bit over the top. It's funny because I thought Mao-chan even looked a little bit jealous!

I also thought it was nice that the other four contestants got to play Eitokugakuen students.

And, yes, it was crazy when the girl said she watched the drama 10 times. And then Jun looked at Shun and said, "Have you done that?"

Speaking of Shun-kun, how funny was it when they re-enacted the "Namero" scene? And then, in that tone of voice, Shun-kun said "You are wrong!" That was bizarre.

It was also really interesting to see how the actors responded to certain scenes--how somethings just made them uncomfortable and a litlte bit embarassed.

pnoytecknix

Post by pnoytecknix » Jun 8th, '07, 00:18

i loved this show, both seasons were great, even though the way i watched it made it seem like just one long season. i loved the chemistry between makino and domyouji. i wouldnt be too concerned about JUNxMAO in real life, but id certainly like to see them work together again. this season had some pretty twisted surprises, good and bad, especially in episode 10, and i wouldnt have it any other way. its go great, and i hope HYD3 will just be a movie and not another whole season, because theres not much more to do with this, so dragging it out so long would just ruin the series. the fact that this series has yet to do just that is one of the main things i like about this series, fyi. also the music was nice too, my wife put Arashi's Love So Sweet video on her myspace and my son always has to watch it, he sometimes sings along too, hah.

muhi

Post by muhi » Jun 8th, '07, 12:53

ladymurasaki wrote:
muhi wrote:yes!!! i can watched it (i register on that site)

I'm so jealous with the lucky girl who got hug by jun i think i will felt unconscious if jun hug me
I agree. If that had happened to me, I think that might have been just a little bit over the top. It's funny because I thought Mao-chan even looked a little bit jealous!

I also thought it was nice that the other four contestants got to play Eitokugakuen students.

And, yes, it was crazy when the girl said she watched the drama 10 times. And then Jun looked at Shun and said, "Have you done that?"

Speaking of Shun-kun, how funny was it when they re-enacted the "Namero" scene? And then, in that tone of voice, Shun-kun said "You are wrong!" That was bizarre.

It was also really interesting to see how the actors responded to certain scenes--how somethings just made them uncomfortable and a litlte bit embarassed.
:D

yeah mao jealous and said matsujun "baka" hehehehe
Shun so embarrassed when he said "cigaumasuyo"

raiketsu69

Post by raiketsu69 » Jun 10th, '07, 09:54

Mina!!! chotto matte!! I have someting to ask please answer it!! I am currently watching Hana Yori Dango 2 I heard that there is a 2 hour special episode. .. is it included in the 11 episodes?? or not?? if not can you guys tell me on where I can get it??? Onegai shimasu!!!! : ]

Shadow Hexagram

Post by Shadow Hexagram » Jun 10th, '07, 10:25

I haven't read anything about any SP, but I'd definitely like to see some continuation to this show, as it was really a good one.

umegum

Post by umegum » Jun 12th, '07, 02:40

http://view.break.com/310404 if you wanna c a variety show with hana dan members (not really the members but comedians impersonating them) It's pretty funny. domyoji, rui and bobby ologun are running on a treadmill and racing for tsukushi's homemade cookies.

raiketsu69

Post by raiketsu69 » Jun 12th, '07, 09:47

umegum wrote:http://view.break.com/310404 if you wanna c a variety show with hana dan members (not really the members but comedians impersonating them) It's pretty funny. domyoji, rui and bobby ologun are running on a treadmill and racing for tsukushi's homemade cookies.
Sugoi!!!

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jun 12th, '07, 13:35

umegum wrote:http://view.break.com/310404 if you wanna c a variety show with hana dan members (not really the members but comedians impersonating them) It's pretty funny. domyoji, rui and bobby ologun are running on a treadmill and racing for tsukushi's homemade cookies.
awesome! i loved it... so funny...

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jun 13th, '07, 19:42

the subs for that game show they were on are on my site below. along with a place to download the special from. So enjoy!

nychandball

Post by nychandball » Jun 18th, '07, 02:21

where do i find the New York Special for hyd2??

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Jun 18th, '07, 03:48

yikes, ive just watched HYD2. i dunno how the manga goes but im totally contented the way it is now. the plot tends to go overboard sometimes you know, partial amnesia and all, it tortures me so much to see makino being ignored by domyouji and another girl getting into the scene. it hurts! :lol :lol oh anyway, it just proves that HYD is effective. :mrgreen: how childish of me! haha!

nway, the taiwanese F4 is far better than the japanese ones, face wise, but im more fond of the portrayal of the J F4. i love both dao min xi (?) and domyouji. they are such a cutie with THAT attitude!! :wub: :wub:

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jun 18th, '07, 04:09

Wow haven't been on this thread in a long time. I've been watching ProDai but as much as I love Yamapi, his drama isn't replacing HYD. And probably nothing will, but I'm hoping Hana Kimi this summer will be as good :lol !!

I know a lot of people compare Meteor Garden to Hana Yori Dango, but now after watching MG, they're like the difference between an old beat up car and a luxurious Mercedes. MG suffered from badddddd acting. Maybe I'm just not a fan of Taiwanese dramas, but that was one of the worse dramas I've ever watched. The guys looked okay I guess. The only one I thought was good looking was the one that played Taiwan version of Rui (haha what is with the actors that play Rui? They're all hot!). F4 wasn't as cool as I thought they'd be either. And Taiwan Makino.. I started to really dislike her. I don't know.. everything about it bothered me.

HYD was probably the best drama (acting, writing, plot, everything) I've ever watched. They did the manga justice. We couldn't have asked for anything better :-) .

nychandball

Post by nychandball » Jun 18th, '07, 04:16

where do i find the New York Special for hyd2?? it was here before now its gone... anyone know where it is?

raiketsu69

Post by raiketsu69 » Jun 18th, '07, 09:20

is it when Shun and Mao chan is being interviewed??

muhi

Post by muhi » Jun 18th, '07, 13:35

for me i more like to watched HDY japanese than Taiwan

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jun 25th, '07, 09:23

Mademoiselle wrote:
And just to release my emotion>...I REALLY REALLY REALLY WISH/HOPE/PRAY THAT MAO AND JUN ARE REALLY AN ITEM!!!!...If my wish come true, I have lived a good life. That's how desperately I wanted them together.
ME TOO! I REALLY PRAY THAT THEY CAN BE TOGETHER! Like u, if my prayers come true, I could say I have lived a good life :D I'm really that desperate, too!

EpikLow

Post by EpikLow » Jun 26th, '07, 20:26

it was soooo sad in the start... i got so mad. i like the 1st one better. they shouldn't have made a 2nd one.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 27th, '07, 01:17

friendpark is doing a rerun with the hanadan cast on july 7th.
what better time to finish the friendpark translation that's almost 6 months overdue...

I will also release friendpark on july 7th.
check http://jland.wordpress.com for more info...

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jun 29th, '07, 17:11

I've spent the last week and this week watching HYD 1, while at work. Just kind of having it played in the background while working. I love it MORE than I did helping sub the 2nd one cuz I watched it episode after episode from the beginning and it makes me appreciate the series more. I LOVE IT!! I'm at the last part of episode 1 of HYD2 and seeing the recaps of HYD1...I still get soooo sad when Makino confesses to Tsubaki, how she feels about Tsukasa.

So far this is the only series I love watching over and over again. I mean, sure there were times I had other series playing in the background that I've watched before, but I've never RE-Enjoyed them as much as I do HYD!! :D :mrgreen:

LOL Sorry I just really love this series.....I have 2 copies of the calendars I made of HYD in my cubicle too :mrgreen:

timtakestokyo

Post by timtakestokyo » Jun 29th, '07, 21:14

Anyone not like the ending to this show? I didn't.

(I should really take advantage of the spell checker...)

nychandball

Post by nychandball » Jun 29th, '07, 23:18

Where do i find hyd2 nyc special??

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jun 30th, '07, 00:01

nychandball wrote:Where do i find hyd2 nyc special??
you can go http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=43858 and watch it there, there's also the option to download it.

nychandball

Post by nychandball » Jun 30th, '07, 16:57

yea but that happened to the one on this site?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 1st, '07, 03:29

i can't wait for tokyo friend park!!!!!!!!!! XD

and i agree this is the series i will never get tired of watching! :wub: i don't know how many times i've rewatched it. XD