[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss 2 (CTS/GTV, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
angel_no.520

[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss 2 (CTS/GTV, 2007)

Post by angel_no.520 » Apr 11th, '07, 17:02

I thought we could move all the discussions about the sequel to this forum instead.

I'm really looking forward when it'll start airing. :thumright:

What do you all think about Joe's new haircut for the more mature Zhi Shu?
Is it really true that Annie Yi are going to play Xiang Qing's mom?

I heard that Figaro Ceng (the little brother in Devil Beside You) is going to play the new Yu Shu, interesting choice :lol
Last edited by angel_no.520 on Apr 11th, '07, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

aznstarlu

Post by aznstarlu » Apr 11th, '07, 17:27

haha really?! figaro ceng the cutie little brother from devil beside you?
woowthats a really interesting choice. xP

so the usual little brother from the first season isnt there? why not? O_O?

but either way i cant wait for it to come out!
:]

gujjugal

Post by gujjugal » Apr 12th, '07, 04:58

here's a vid clip of ISWAK2....

enjoy!
im pretty excited for the 2nd season..

i've read the synopsis for hte manga:
http://www.suki-desu.com/itazuranakiss/summaries.html

...and it sounds amazing!!

QNSpider

Re: [TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss 2 (CTS/GTV, 2007)

Post by QNSpider » Apr 15th, '07, 23:47

angel_no.520 wrote:I heard that Figaro Ceng (the little brother in Devil Beside You) is going to play the new Yu Shu, interesting choice :lol
This guy?
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Figaro_Ceng_Shao_Zong

Aww. Are you sure? I'm gonna miss the pudgy Yu Shu. :( I could've sworn I saw him in the video preview of the wedding. When that lady Mei Po(?) tells Xiang Qin that she looks like a famous Chinese beauty, you can see him in the background. Ah well, Figaro was good as 'the kid with the attiude problem' so I think it'll be a comfortable setting for him as Yu Shu. lol

Anyway, I'm very very very excited I think my head is gonna explode. I really hope the people of Taiwan tune in to this drama so it can get high ratings <3

EdisonLiu

Post by EdisonLiu » Apr 16th, '07, 19:42

Can't Wait!!!! Thanks for sharing that short clip.

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » Apr 20th, '07, 17:46

Okay, apparently the actor playing Yu Shu from the first season will still be present for the second season. The Director says that he has grown up very much over the years. However, perhaps in the middle of the series, maybe towards the end, there will be another actor because the series speeds up a couple of years and Yu Shu will be in high school.

In additional news, Tang Yu Zhe (Danson - aka Liang Si Nan in Hana Kimi) will be part of the sequel. Minor role or major role? Still uncertain.

I'm not certain but I heard/read that the cast will be going to Guam for the honeymoon scenes on the beach.

Joe, Jiro, Ariel, and the director will be traveling to Japan in early May to promote It Started with a Kiss.

They have already started filming, and so far, rumor is, there has already been two small kiss scenes.

This is definitely the most anticipated sequel in Taiwan right now.

According to Liberty Times Taiwan (translation from asianfanatics) It Started with a Kiss 2 (ISWAK 2) will finally start filming at the end of this month [as of right now though, they've already begun filming]. The orginal cast Ariel & Joe wil all be together. To guarantee that the filming will be on schedule, the artists are restricted from accepting outside work. Ariel and Joe have rejected movies and commercials both of them rather losing millions of dollars to focus on ISWAK2. ISWAK2's contract was signed last year. The cast is afraid of ISWAK's nightmare of spending 9 months for filming. They would like to finish filming ISWAK2 before Ariel start filming LOCH again and Joe do his Japan promotion and movie filming. Ariel has already rejected other drama series and movies which cost her to lose a couple hundred thousand dollars already. Joe has already rejected 4 movies and commercials, all together losing $8 million. All this because they wish that ISWAK2 would be filmed perfectly. Joe says: "I've started to slim down, movie will start filming after ISWAK2 finishes." Joe also needs to go to Japan to promote ISWAK in May, so he has already requested time off two months ago because he's scared that it'll cause delay to filming of part 2. Ariel's manager said ISWAK2 is Ariel's main focus for this year and will reject all work until July.

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 21st, '07, 11:27

:lol looking forward to this! it's great that ariel & joe are focusing all their attention on filming. i hope the sequel will be as good or even better! oh yeah, and wish them luck in japan.. it would be awesome if ISWAK could achieve high ratings there too

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Apr 21st, '07, 13:35

omgg im so excited abt this >.<

aqatha

Post by aqatha » Apr 21st, '07, 13:48

they said it will be in September .. I am excited to see the 2nd season

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Apr 22nd, '07, 12:25

gujjugal wrote:here's a vid clip of ISWAK2....

Thanks for the link. I've only seen some pics before but not the video clip. Apparently the mom of Ariel Lin were there while they were shooting the scenes and she was very moved to see her daughter wearing thoses clothes and doing all the wedding ceremonies though she knew it was all fake. Don't know, I don't really like that "Qi Pao" Ariel is wearing. I've seen soooo many beautiful "Qi Paos" before but this one is a little too lurid for my taste or is it the pattern on the dress? I think it's the red and green contrast which is kinda disturbing. However Ariel looks cute in the "Qi Pao" though she could have looked better in another one :lol

QNSpider

Photo credit goes to Yichen's Baidubar

Post by QNSpider » Apr 24th, '07, 17:32

Here are some pictures taken while filming:

Image <3

tahuong

Post by tahuong » Apr 25th, '07, 03:42

I love ISWAK , and have ISWAK 2 I like very much.
I think Joe's new haircut is look very hot. :P
I love couple in ISWAK's . And hope see soon. :cheers: :cheers:
Some picture is very nice. :thumleft:

cutepiekiss

Post by cutepiekiss » Apr 25th, '07, 03:46

i can't wait..

fan-ta-xi

Post by fan-ta-xi » Apr 25th, '07, 04:00

danson is going to be in iswak 2?? i can't wait to see what role he plays^__^ he's been in quite alot of dramas recently ; summerXsummer, x-family, iswak2 and hana kimi =D

tahuong

Post by tahuong » Apr 25th, '07, 04:00

I love ISWAK , and have ISWAK 2 I like very much.
I think Joe's new haircut is look very hot. :P
I love couple in ISWAK's . And hope see soon. :cheers: :cheers:
Some picture is very nice. :thumleft:

lilangryaznangel

Post by lilangryaznangel » Apr 26th, '07, 05:38

His hairstyle reminds me of Danson Tang's hairstyle in Hana-Kimi. Well thats what i think when i saw the clip of Joe getting his hair cut.

vis

Post by vis » Apr 27th, '07, 21:47

I agree! That's a nice haircut :D It suits him better than the long curly ones IMO ^^

Thanx for the youtube link and the shots of the filming! Really looking forward to this ^____^ I was afraid it'd turn out to only be a rumour and nothing more~~

yayanomi

Post by yayanomi » Apr 28th, '07, 04:38

can't wait for ISWAK2 to air. Agree with everybody about joe's hair. It emphasizes his maturity and not so messy. I'm so glad it's the same cast. Love them in the original. Hope somebody will sub this (?)

ParisAsta

Post by ParisAsta » Apr 28th, '07, 05:06

Well I can't wait myself..

Here is something about that famed hair-cut..

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/dI_ALy1KZfk/

lilangryaznangel

Post by lilangryaznangel » Apr 28th, '07, 05:19

yeah i saw that video too. =]

QNSpider

CREDIT GOES TO LAMIA & JAAHAS @ soompi

Post by QNSpider » Apr 29th, '07, 03:14

More pictures to tease you guys:

By the way, the series may actually take longer to air ...expect 2008 even.

Sia

Post by Sia » Apr 29th, '07, 03:54

Can't wait to see the sequel... and I also agree for the hair cut... it's better like that.
Can't wait ...can't wait!!! haaaaaaaaa

Salamandar

Post by Salamandar » Apr 30th, '07, 02:27

joe looks much much better with the hair cut!!!! hes soo much cuter!!! now i have to add him to the list of cuties with danson jiro aaron wuzun calvin mike etc etc etc!! soo many!!! XD can't wait for this series and all the sequels that coming out!!!!! =D

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 30th, '07, 07:21

Makes me soo excited to see those pics hehe I absolutely can't wait!

aqatha

Post by aqatha » Apr 30th, '07, 11:54

nice pics..I love it.. but 2008.. ok we will wait ..

arabian

Post by arabian » Apr 30th, '07, 12:19

The pics make me exciting to watch it.. I'll try to wait till 2008 ..But it's too long..
Ariel look beautiful..

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Apr 30th, '07, 23:30

I doubt it would take that long. They've already said that they didn't want to take over a year to make it plus Ariel & Joe have other dramas and projects to do so it doesn't make sense. Where did you get your info from?

cheyika

Post by cheyika » May 1st, '07, 07:55

weeeeh!! im soo sooo sooooooo FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!!
wah! danson is playing a character in ISWAK 2 hahaha!!!
weeweeweee! XD
they'll probably sub it here in d-addicts cause i've visited a thread here that has a poll about what will be subbed-w/c includes ISWAK 2. and fortunately-----ISWAK 2 IS ON THE LEAD!!!!!!
haha XD
cant wait! cant wait! cant wait!

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » May 3rd, '07, 17:23

christaluvsdrama wrote:I doubt it would take that long. They've already said that they didn't want to take over a year to make it plus Ariel & Joe have other dramas and projects to do so it doesn't make sense. Where did you get your info from?
It was translated from the director's blog. He said that he thinks it will not be ready by September. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » May 3rd, '07, 17:27

Behind the scenes footage on the set of It Started with a Kiss 2:

lilangryaznangel

Post by lilangryaznangel » May 4th, '07, 06:30

Hahaha that video is so cute
I loved it when joe suggested jelly and then fresh cheese.
=] hahaha

Neko_Kyashi

Post by Neko_Kyashi » May 9th, '07, 04:08

Aww.. That's will be a cute scene I hope.

And I hope that they'll sub it, but I'm sure someone will consitering how popular ISWAK was.

^^

vis

Post by vis » May 13th, '07, 22:38

If I remember correctly the fansubbing of ISWAK 2 has already been announced... IFS (fansubbing 100% Senorita) and another group will be teaming up to sub it.

OMG! I sure hope it'll be really for september this year! 2008 is WAY too long a wait >_______<

Carmui

Post by Carmui » May 14th, '07, 23:58

oo i cant wait for this show to start!!!
i hope it'll be as good as the first one =D

QNSpider

Credit goes to NIGOAT @ Asian Fanatics

Post by QNSpider » May 15th, '07, 02:44

More images from this upcoming drama. "The chemistry between Ariel and Joe on the set is incomparable"

Pictures at Guam perhaps? Honeymoon vacation scenes?

This one is cute:

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » May 15th, '07, 04:08

omg i cant wait =] but i wonder whats it gonna be about...

lilangryaznangel

Post by lilangryaznangel » May 15th, '07, 05:59

grr! the pictures are making me more excited to watch this! =]

QNSpider

Photo Credit: Asian Fantatics

Post by QNSpider » May 17th, '07, 03:44

Here's an article:

林依晨(左):既然情人鎖守護愛情,那當然要找個大鎖。鄭元暢:老婆說的是。
記者褚姵君/攝影
ariel: since lovers need to look after their love (literal translation: lock up their love), they must find a big lock. joe: whatever wife says is true.

洪秀瑛/關島報導

鄭元暢和林依晨默契好到連拍起激情戲都讓人看得臉紅心跳,不過先前他赴大陸宣傳,當地媒體卻拿他和賀軍翔配對,還說2人已經到國外辦理結婚登記,鄭元暢對大陸媒體的豐富想像力笑彎了腰,他昨天說:「我們就只是好友啊!」問他2個人真湊對,誰是男誰是女?他說:「這問題好猛,我不答。」

the chemistry between joe and ariel is so good that when filming a passionate scene, the onlookers are red in the face/increased heart rate. [rumors about joe and mike he together]

鄭元暢感情生活低調又神秘,他因為和賀軍翔很麻吉,所以常被拿來作文章,事實上,鄭元暢對女生很體貼,有異性緣,他和林依晨拍「惡作劇之吻續集」,有時使個眼神就能交會,前天,他和林依晨有場激情戲,身高187的鄭元暢,和林依晨相差20多公分,他一路彎著腰又親又摸,搞得他拍完後猛喊累死了,他笑說:「親到她鎖骨的地方最不好意思,到最後我還會不自覺的想往下親,怕鏡頭帶到她胸部,我的嘴才又趕緊往上。」

joe's romance life is very low-key and mysterious, because he is very friendly w/ mike he, the media always takes it and write about it. in reality, joe is very gentle and kind towards girls, friendly w/ the opposite sex. when filming the sequal, joe and ariel can sometimes communicate through their gaze. yesterday, they had a passionate scene. joe (height of 187 cm) is taller than ariel by approximately 20 cm, so along the way, he bends his back to kiss and touch her, and causing him to complain of being super tired after the filming. he laughs: "kissing her collar bone is the most embarrassing. at the end, i would unconsciously kiss downward, but i'm afraid that the camera will focus on her chest region, so my mouth would quickly move up".

為了讓演員卸下心防,導演瞿友寧不但清場,他自己還當起攝影師親自掌鏡,鄭元暢和林依晨穿著睡袍站在陽台激吻,鄭元暢說:「整場戲都是我對女生主動,我腦海裡只想到下個步驟要親哪裡。」拍攝現場還發生1段小插曲,有位老外站在對面陽台觀看他們「恩愛」,嘴裡還吃著香蕉,畫面逗趣。

in order to let the actors take down their mental barriers, director winnie not only cleared the set, but also became the camera man. joe and ariel wore bath robes to kiss passionately on the balcony. joe says: "the whole scene is me being active towards the girl. in my mind, i could only think about where to kiss next." during the filming, one little incident occured when a foreigner stood in the opposite balcony and watched them "love", while eating a banana, the scene was funny.

鄭元暢、林依晨、愛紗、谷炫淳還跑到關島當地景點戀人岬拍鎖住情鍊的戲,晚上則進了警察局取景,英文不錯的林依晨,當起鄭元暢的小老師教他說英文台詞,鄭元暢則教她說日文。戲一拍完,鄭元暢以百米速度衝進精品店掃貨,把所有人看得瞠目結舌。

joe, ariel, and the other couple went to guam's tourist destination lovers cape to film the "lock up love" scene. at night, they went to the police station to film. ariel's english is pretty good, so she became joe's english teacher and taught him some english phrases. joe, on the other hand, taught her to speak japanese. after filming, joe ran w/ the speed of 100km/hr to go shopping at a quality store, causing everyone to look on w/ surprise.

QNSpider

Credit: soure: appledaily.com.tw / translation: Yvonne

Post by QNSpider » May 17th, '07, 03:45

[2007.05.17] Battle on Bed With Ariel, Joe Complained of Back Pain [蘋果日報]
[蘋果日報] 林依晨床戰 鄭元暢哀號腰痠

Joe Cheng & Ariel Lin went all the way to Guam to film GTV’s “It Started With A Kiss Sequel”. As a couple in the drama, Ariel playfully put a love lock around Joe’s neck (refer to the 1st photo). For the bed scene, the two started kissing from the balcony to the bed, making them blush and hearts racing. When filming is finished, Joe & Ariel jumped away from each other immediately, embarrassed. They got tissue to wipe their mouths due to the exchange of saliva (refer to 2nd photo). Since it was Joe who led the whole process, people jokingly said it looked like the passive Ariel was being sexually assaulted. Joe said, “Director said the limit was Ariel’s collarbone, but when I was kissing her, I almost couldn’t help myself from kissing further down.”

When Joe finished filming the bed scene, he moaned over his back pain. Due to his 188 cm height, he needed to bend his back in order to kiss 162 cm Ariel. Therefore, all throughout the kissing scene in the hotel room’s balcony, Joe had to bend his back, resulting in extreme tiredness.

鄭元暢卯足勁狂吻林依晨,他說:「導演說不喊卡不能停,害我不停地在想再來要吻哪裡。」而身為男人他總是不由自主地越吻越往下,結果每次一吻到鎖骨內心就一驚,「再往下吻依晨就穿幫了。」只好迴轉往上吻,等到轉戰床上,鄭元暢188公分高大的身軀壓在嬌小的林依晨身上,動作之猛被工作人員取笑說:「這畫面要是配上林依晨哭,感覺就很像強暴。」

Joe was kissing Ariel with his great efforts, he said:” the director said that if he doesn’t say ‘cut’ then we can’t stop, so during the whole time I had to think about where to kiss next.” But being a man makes him cannot help but to kiss downwards, but he was alarmed every time he reaches the collarbone, “if I keep kissing downwards then Ariel would be shown too much” So he had to kiss back up. After they’ve gotten to the bed, Joe’s huge body of 188cm was pressing against Ariel’s petite body, the powerfulness of his movements was being jested by a crew member:” if Ariel’s weeping was added to this view, it would really look like raping.”

鄭林纏綿10幾分鐘,現場人人看得臉紅心跳,拍完後鄭元暢大笑,逃離現場,氣氛變得有點尷尬,林依晨沒好氣地說:「我一個人獨自在那裡看窗外,好像我才是男生在那抽事後菸一樣。」

Joe and Ariel were doing it for more than 10 minutes, everyone at spot was blushing and their hearts beating fast. After they’re done, Joe laughed (oh yeah that scary laugh comes again) and escapes the spot. The atmosphere was becoming a bit awkward. Ariel pretended that she was mad and says:” I was looking out the window by myself, as if I was the guy smoking the cigarette after doing it.”
Last edited by QNSpider on May 17th, '07, 05:16, edited 1 time in total.

gujjugal

Post by gujjugal » May 17th, '07, 04:06

oh dang.
thats...ummm. hott? steamy?

sounds exciting though. i cant wait to watch the series! =)
man...September could never come sooner!

cassy_clim8

Post by cassy_clim8 » May 17th, '07, 08:47

hello!! OMG i sooo can't wait for the second season of iswak!!!! to date, this is one of my fave dramas....

iluvdrama

Post by iluvdrama » May 19th, '07, 07:53

I can't wait to watch this show. I already brought the part 1 vcd to watch. ^_^ I wonder when the part 2 will be out on sale?

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » May 21st, '07, 06:03

for ISWAK 1st, why TV has 20 eps and DVD 30 eps? what is the additional part in DVD?

arabian

Post by arabian » May 21st, '07, 06:16

haruna_hamasaki wrote:for ISWAK 1st, why TV has 20 eps and DVD 30 eps? what is the additional part in DVD?
cuz with 20 Eps the time is longer ( 1hr 10M) but 30 Eps the time is (45 M)..

samantha luz

Post by samantha luz » May 22nd, '07, 12:53

wow!!! i'm so excited about this one.. i can't wait for the ISWAK 2

samantha luz

Post by samantha luz » May 22nd, '07, 12:54

wow!!! i'm so excited about this one.. i can't wait for the ISWAK 2

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » May 24th, '07, 03:56

Behind the Scenes footage from Guam - Airplane Scene

puffypie

Post by puffypie » May 24th, '07, 10:28

I cant wait for this one... I hope that this one will be as good as the first.. at least i heard that they will have a lot of cute scences between the two.. cause they are the newly wed in the drama right. I think that among all the actress Joe Cheung acted with.. He got a really strong and great chemistry with Ariel Lin...I also like Joe in the new hair too short but so cute..normally we only saw him with the long hair.. And i think that Ariel in the sequel is much more beautiful than the first one though....

gandahmoh

Post by gandahmoh » May 25th, '07, 15:04

i want this badly....they are so for each other....cant wait!!!

aqatha

Post by aqatha » May 25th, '07, 15:40

wowoow.. I am exciting now to see the second season of the drama..
their pic in the plane so interesting to know what is going in thedrama :D

LillyKane

Post by LillyKane » May 25th, '07, 19:15

Hey, why there is two weddings? I'm mean, I've just ended watching ISWAK 1 and it ended with a wedding, very funny by the way, and in the news about ISWAK2 is saying that they are shooting a NEW wedding??? Now I'm confused... :unsure:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 25th, '07, 19:37

i found this honeymoon BTS

shobe_show

Post by shobe_show » May 26th, '07, 06:19

They look so good together! Can't wait for the showing of the sequel! ]

The bed scence really looks good! nyahaha...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 27th, '07, 01:19

hahaha it does!!! i really want to see the honeymoon part!!! <33333><

nfl0nza

Post by nfl0nza » May 27th, '07, 01:45

Ariel Lin looks like she'll look alot more mature 'n prettier in the sequel! Yay!

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » May 31st, '07, 22:23

RANDOM PICS FROM THE FILMING OF ISWAK 2

ELVIS NOSTALGIA?
:blink

TAKE IT ALL OFF JIRO! :wub:

THROWING THE P SIGN :thumleft: :thumright:

YEP! THOUGH YOU CAN'T REALLY SEE IT, THAT'S ARIEL & JOE

IM SORRY, I'M NOT AS BRAVE AS ARIEL TO DO THIS..HOLDING A SNAKE! :crazy:

WHAT'S WRONG AH JIN? :-(

THIS LOOKS LIKE A FAMILY PIC WITH ARIEL, JOE & DIRECTOR WINNIE :D

SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE A COOL RIDER
8)

ARIEL IS REALLY AFRAID OF NEEDLES PPL THERE GOES DAD
:cry:

THE HONEYMOONERS :wub:

WHAT'S SO FUNNY? I WANNA LAUGH TOO! :mrgreen:

Picture Resource: http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index. ... s&aid=2823

Bryce

Post by Bryce » May 31st, '07, 22:33

lol that's from DragonBallZ I think :lol

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » Jun 3rd, '07, 04:51

Look who's back:

Bryce wrote:lol that's from DragonBallZ I think :lol
Yeah they are. Joe made Ariel do poses from DBZ with him! :lol

cassy_clim8

Post by cassy_clim8 » Jun 7th, '07, 04:27

OMG looks like there would be more kissing scenes and romantic moments for the sequel since it'll be about married life....i've read the manga summaries translated in english and i would say that if you've fallen for the couple in the first series, it would be more than double for the sequel.... :cheers:

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Jun 7th, '07, 04:38

cassy_clim8 wrote:OMG looks like there would be more kissing scenes and romantic moments for the sequel since it'll be about married life....i've read the manga summaries translated in english and i would say that if you've fallen for the couple in the first series, it would be more than double for the sequel.... :cheers:
I haven't watched past episode 5 or 6 in the first season... but MARRIED? What? They actually have romantic dramas on young married people? Hmm... I might force myself to finish the show just for that.

cassy_clim8

Post by cassy_clim8 » Jun 7th, '07, 05:17

ethidda wrote: I haven't watched past episode 5 or 6 in the first season... but MARRIED? What? They actually have romantic dramas on young married people? Hmm... I might force myself to finish the show just for that.
they were in college when they got married.hihihihi....

ISWAKrocks

Post by ISWAKrocks » Jun 8th, '07, 17:53

[quote="christaluvsdrama"]RANDOM PICS FROM THE FILMING OF ISWAK 2

thanx thanx so much for de pic, can't wait :cheers:

shinbae

Post by shinbae » Jun 12th, '07, 21:13

hello everyone ^^! I'm a new comers :P !!
i would like to know where i can found eps of It started with a kiss 2 !!! I can't wait this drama
is very very cool i love it ^^!!!
thanks ^^ :-)

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jun 12th, '07, 21:33

It Started With a Kiss 2 doesn't air until fall.

You can get It Started With a Kiss 1 on the DA tracker though.

shinbae

Post by shinbae » Jun 13th, '07, 14:00

oh Thank you for your reply i hope it arrive sooner :P ^^

parveen

heheheheh cant wait

Post by parveen » Jun 16th, '07, 06:29

hehehehe i cant wait for the sequel to come out ah i hope they finish it sooner and the dvd would be realeased in malaysia faster :wub:
Attachments
4mkiqo0.jpg
4mkiqo0.jpg (150.34 KiB) Viewed 25069 times
1aa5eb018ce2ea031c958349.jpg
1aa5eb018ce2ea031c958349.jpg (77.26 KiB) Viewed 25069 times
0b3d0e08afec99900b7b8249.jpg
0b3d0e08afec99900b7b8249.jpg (70.04 KiB) Viewed 25069 times

parveen

heheheheh cant wait

Post by parveen » Jun 16th, '07, 06:45

hehehehe i cant wait for the sequel to come out ah i hope they finish it sooner and the dvd would be realeased in malaysia faster :wub:
Attachments
4mkiqo0.jpg
4mkiqo0.jpg (150.34 KiB) Viewed 25066 times
1aa5eb018ce2ea031c958349.jpg
1aa5eb018ce2ea031c958349.jpg (77.26 KiB) Viewed 25066 times
0b3d0e08afec99900b7b8249.jpg
0b3d0e08afec99900b7b8249.jpg (70.04 KiB) Viewed 25066 times

immaperson

Post by immaperson » Jun 23rd, '07, 12:49

i really cant wait for this drama to come out! i loved the chemistry the cast had in season 1 and i hope it continues for season 2 as well. the wedding pics of joe and ariel are soo pretty! i'm trying not to have too high expectations, but i just cant help it~

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jun 28th, '07, 04:15

Wooh~ those are nice pictures parveen
Can't wait til it airs.. I wish I lived in Asia becuase when it airs, I can buy the DVDs easily since they are cheap BUT HERE.. I can't even find a store that sells taiwanese dramas on DVDs T__T
Also, Jiro (was already in 1 and 2 of ISWAK) and Aaron of Fahrenheit are going to be in part 2!! Yay!! At first, Chun and Calvin were going to be in it but I guess it was confirmed =/ and S.H.E was even going to be in it but not anymore.. =/
Aaron is going to be playing as the guy that gets Chun Mei pregnant! xDD Can you imagine lol

alekaonu

Post by alekaonu » Jun 28th, '07, 05:15

Hello eveyone, I just wanna be clear about something and hope anyone can answer. I read somewhere in page 3 that Joe Cheng is in a relationshop with Mike He? Is that true? Wow...if its true, this means both of them are "homo....."? What a pity for the ladies........ ~Aleka~

kamiru000

Post by kamiru000 » Jun 28th, '07, 05:44

DramaholicxD wrote: Aaron is going to be playing as the guy that gets Chun Mei pregnant! xDD Can you imagine lol
cant really imagine that...haha.. btw.. is aaron in the first season... i read somewhere that he was but i cant remember at all... mayb my brain is just making up stuff... lol

really excited for the drama!!!! i love the first one.. i hope this would be as good or better as the first one!!!! :D

roseanne90

Post by roseanne90 » Jun 29th, '07, 10:16

which Aaron?

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jun 29th, '07, 10:39

christaluvsdrama wrote:RANDOM PICS FROM THE FILMING OF ISWAK 2

ELVIS NOSTALGIA?
:blink
[
:lol :lol :lol

They doing the Fusion dance :lol :lol

Sorry....me and my memories of those Dragon Ball Z days.

Luckily my imaginative mind stopped trying to picture what a mix of Ariel and Joe would look like XD

RPGonline2

Post by RPGonline2 » Jun 30th, '07, 04:32

I can't wait for It Started With A Kiss 2! I'm on episode 26 of It Started With A Kiss, though.

I hope they don't replace Yu Shu :(. He was so cute!~~ (...Not that I'm gay.)

MmeKat

Post by MmeKat » Jun 30th, '07, 05:33

Can't wait!!!!
You guys are great getting info and pics... thanks!
Also, I don't believe that rumor about Mike and Joe... people just can't see two people of the same sex being good friends! But if it's true... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

BTW, I was laughing so hard when I read the article describing the kissing scenes and how they were all blushing and really uncomfortable.... it is so unlike American TV where they have these characters basically naked and with their tongues down each other's throat... with no collarbone limits! It is refreshing to see that it isn't all about the sex in other parts of the world and that respect still exists!!!