Vietnamese D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Mar 23rd, '07, 14:35

xethereal wrote:
surrealistic-destiny wrote: Urgh.. a remake of II Mare? I'm already cringing at the thought D:
Since II Mare is one of my favourites :3
It's already out. Since last year, I think. T_T;; The Lake House with Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves. Haven't watched it because I don't want to see how badly it was butchered. LOL
My bad, my bad. ^^;;

I was meant to write My Sassy Girl, instead of II Mare.. urgh.. sorry. >.<;

Yeah, I heard it was supposed to be good. *this coming from a person who bought the DVD but hasn't seen it D:* But yeah, might not watch it even if it has Keanu Reeves :3

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Mar 23rd, '07, 15:00

surrealistic-destiny wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:
Heartsword wrote:
Korean movies, however, have gotten VERY good within the past 2-3 years. The plot and direction of K-films are far superior than that of their Japanese and HK counterparts. It's no wonder that brilliant films such as "Tale of Two Sisters" and "Il Mare" have been picked up by Hollywood.
They planning on making an American remake of My Sassy Girl as well :roll :roll :roll

They did do Ring and Grudge already... :roll :roll :roll

All in all....either Americans are running out of ideas or they just wanna use good Asian movies and put it in the hands of a good director to make good money....the easy way out.
True. :D

Hollywood IS running out of ideas.. >: D

Hmmm.. it seems they are thinking of doing a remark of One Missed Call and Battle Royale. Am curious to see how it turns out.
Have not seen One Missed Call.....but I think if they do indeed make a Battle Royal re-make, it all depends on the acting. They can't possibly screw up on the script writing. No need to worry if it'll be bloody enough....I just wanna see Justin Timberlake, Brittney Spears, and yada yada yada in this. Watching them have those things around their neck and freaking out and running about and then boom. I think I laugh so hard :lol :lol :lol :lol

BAKA_U

Post by BAKA_U » Mar 26th, '07, 03:27

ellllllllllllllllloooooooooo pplz...
wow it's been a while since i revisit this forum...i was so happi that we have a forum just for us vietz...hehehheheh...i just recent seen 'the king and clown' ad now i'm sooooooooooo obsessed with Lee Jun Ki...what a babe eyyy...he so can't be a guy coz he's to pretty to be one...kekekek *drooling* OMG I so think he's hot.!!!..i'm so jealous of his beauty...tsk Sooo does anyone beside me think that he's HOT???

HQLover

Post by HQLover » Mar 28th, '07, 20:44

BAKA_U wrote:ellllllllllllllllloooooooooo pplz...
wow it's been a while since i revisit this forum...i was so happi that we have a forum just for us vietz...hehehheheh...i just recent seen 'the king and clown' ad now i'm sooooooooooo obsessed with Lee Jun Ki...what a babe eyyy...he so can't be a guy coz he's to pretty to be one...kekekek *drooling* OMG I so think he's hot.!!!..i'm so jealous of his beauty...tsk Sooo does anyone beside me think that he's HOT???

really? i think he's ok. have you watch him in MY GIRL?

did you like THE KING and the Clown? I was kinda confused and i thought it was so-so and didn't understand why this movie won so many awards in Korea.

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Apr 4th, '07, 10:46

YES!!!!!!!!!!! He was hot.. and more pretty then the consort >:D
But..then most Asian guys are pretty looking..it must be something in the water...
The King and Clown was pretty depressing too, I cried while I watching it and when I listed to Fate. (reading the translation while understanding the content in the film makes it more depressing D:)

@ K.T.Tran : LOL that would be amusing.. *thinks of Paris Hilton* >:D

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Apr 4th, '07, 11:32

I had no idea there was a Viet community on here! Nice to meet you all :-) . I'm vietnamese but I can barely speak, somewhat understand, and have no clue how to read or write XD !! I'm too Americanized sighh.

Seems like everyone is mostly into Korean stuff. I'm obsessed with Japanese culture though. I don't like Korean stuff much because the dramas are so slow and the storyline seems so repetitive. So far I've seen Full House, Goong, My Girl, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Autumn Tale, which are all okay dramas. Anyone want to recommend any other ones to watch, Korean or Japanese?

Oh I heard about the remake of My Sassy Girl, which is my favorite Korean movie. It should be interesting. But the girl who's going to play the main char doesn't seem to fit her role. She still makes me think of her role in The Girl Next Door. And the guy.. who is he? I don't know.. I'm a bit skeptical but I hope it turns out good.

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Apr 4th, '07, 12:13

IndieRockerette wrote:I had no idea there was a Viet community on here! Nice to meet you all :-) . I'm vietnamese but I can barely speak, somewhat understand, and have no clue how to read or write XD !! I'm too Americanized sighh.

Seems like everyone is mostly into Korean stuff. I'm obsessed with Japanese culture though. I don't like Korean stuff much because the dramas are so slow and the storyline seems so repetitive. So far I've seen Full House, Goong, My Girl, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Autumn Tale, which are all okay dramas. Anyone want to recommend any other ones to watch, Korean or Japanese?

Oh I heard about the remake of My Sassy Girl, which is my favorite Korean movie. It should be interesting. But the girl who's going to play the main char doesn't seem to fit her role. She still makes me think of her role in The Girl Next Door. And the guy.. who is he? I don't know.. I'm a bit skeptical but I hope it turns out good.
heya..i recommend goong s or goong..hehe
im into japanese as well..but not realli into drams mainly movies and anime..just downloadin death note the last name at the moment..^^

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 9th, '07, 04:44

IndieRockerette:
i think you should try for
kdrama: Hello Miss, Whick star are you from, Heaven's tree
Jdramas, definitely: My Boss My Hero, Hana Yori Dango 1 and 2. yep, those are the two that i think are the best.

meviet

Post by meviet » Apr 11th, '07, 03:01

gummonster wrote:IndieRockerette:
Jdramas, definitely: My Boss My Hero, Hana Yori Dango 1 and 2. yep, those are the two that i think are the best.
What!?! you already saw Hello Miss? i thought it's really new. i want to see it. ^_^ :w00t:

about What star are you from?, i only saw the first one or two episodes. and i thought it was very funny. but i'm afraid that it will get sadder in the middle and toward the end, just like many other korean dramas.

about HYD, i only like the first one. hehe :whistling:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 11th, '07, 21:40

I don't know if you've seen Mukodono, but that one was pretty good.

It shows the life of a music star and how he married a non celebraty and what their lives has turned into. It's amusing. Do give it a try if you haven't seen it.

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » Apr 11th, '07, 21:58

HQLover wrote:

really? i think he's ok. have you watch him in MY GIRL?

did you like THE KING and the Clown? I was kinda confused and i thought it was so-so and didn't understand why this movie won so many awards in Korea.

OMG!!!! lee jun ki is HAWT!!!!!!! i love him in the king and the clown!!!! he's such a B-E-A-Utiful actor......lol.....there's a site called...iheartjunki.com, it's a pretty godd site for all o fu who loves him....my girl is ok, i didn't even bother to watch the ending....it was kinda predictable...i love lee da hae though :D

back to the vietnamese community, i AM a viet, living in atlanta GA, i know how to speak, write, read, in viet, though i'm onli 13....i got addicted to these k-dramas all bcus of my mom.....and now i'm really obssessed :wub: been watching all my k-dramas on youtube.......and i just found this site out last week :w00t:

o yea, i can' twait to see the rebel....dong may anh hung....wit nguyen thang and ngo thanh van, though i really think ngo thanh can should stick to modeling...she cna't frekain gsing!!!!! she's like the viet version of j-lo...no offense :D

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 11th, '07, 22:01

ljkluvr11 wrote: she's like the viet version of j-lo...no offense :D

So she can dance, looks decent enough, and has a really big butt??? :roll :roll

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » Apr 11th, '07, 22:04

korean_foreva wrote:
IndieRockerette wrote:I had no idea there was a Viet community on here! Nice to meet you all :-) . I'm vietnamese but I can barely speak, somewhat understand, and have no clue how to read or write XD !! I'm too Americanized sighh.

heya..i recommend goong s or goong..hehe
im into japanese as well..but not realli into drams mainly movies and anime..just downloadin death note the last name at the moment..^^

ummm....i agree that the story lines of k-dramas are very redundant...though i think alonei n love is an exception :D it's a great drama.....it's not about the usual love triangle or cancer, or loss of memory.....the main char are son ye jin<-------summer scent, the classic, the art of seduction, a moment to remember....... and gam woo sung <------the dude in the king and the clown, opposite lee jun ki......i havne't watch it yet, but i pretty much know the whole story, it's really good :D

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » Apr 11th, '07, 22:10

K.T.Tran wrote:
ljkluvr11 wrote: she's like the viet version of j-lo...no offense :D

So she can dance, looks decent enough, and has a really big butt??? :roll :roll

lol....not exactly the big butt part....but she act and sing though not very good at it, and she look very pretty :D

kali4niaguy

Vietnamese-English fluent?

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 17th, '07, 00:45

Hey all, anyone in here fluent in reading/writing Vietnamese/English? If you are, would you like a side job? You can work from home. :D Please PM me if you're interested or know of someone, thanks.

Dalida

Post by Dalida » Apr 21st, '07, 06:45

Hello cac ban,

These are the Jdrama that I thought were very good:

1.Yushitsuni
2. Masashi
3. L'oiseau bleu
4. Orang Days
5. Densha Otoko
6.Dekinai Otoko

If you have trouble downloading these, let me know. I'll seed.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 22nd, '07, 16:47

meviet wrote:
gummonster wrote:IndieRockerette:
What!?! you already saw Hello Miss? i thought it's really new. i want to see it. ^_^ :w00t:

about What star are you from?, i only saw the first one or two episodes. and i thought it was very funny. but i'm afraid that it will get sadder in the middle and toward the end, just like many other korean dramas.

about HYD, i only like the first one. hehe :whistling:

Well, i saw like 7 episodes of Hello Miss, and it is so freakin FUNNY. and yeah.
Which Star Are You From is kinda sad, but it's really worth watching.

Oh and i want to add to my Jdrama list: My Boss My Hero, Hana Yori Dango, Kurosagi, Nobuta wo Produce.
I think that Kurosagi is really good, and recommend it to everyone.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 24th, '07, 07:34

gummonster wrote: I think that Kurosagi is really good, and recommend it to everyone.
I thought Kurosagi was bleh :roll :roll

I'm really enjoying Liar Game right now. but will see how it ends.
But for those who have seen Kurosagi, do check out Liar Game. I think you'll enjoy it, if not much more so then Kurosagi.

thislove

Post by thislove » Apr 27th, '07, 02:40

For kdrama I recommend Que Sera Sera :D Well, I like it but the ratings aren't that good

powershota

Post by powershota » Apr 28th, '07, 20:14

does anyone know any good website korean drama with Viet subs?

I don't know what happen to kfilmfc.net :( would someone be kind enough to help.
thank you!

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » Apr 29th, '07, 23:26

powershota wrote:

I don't know what happen to kfilmfc.net :( would someone be kind enough to help.
thank you!

well there's film4vn.net it have chinese and korean series there, some of the series is old, but there are new ones hope dat help

powershota

Post by powershota » Apr 29th, '07, 23:43

ljkluvr11 wrote:

well there's film4vn.net it have chinese and korean series there, some of the series is old, but there are new ones hope dat help

ohhhh i love film4vn.net! they have the best upload of every series in vietnamese up there! THANK YOU! :cheers:

i liked kfilmfc.net for korean drama, beucase the subs are great and they released at the speed of light. :cry: i hope the site will be back soon. i wonder what happened...

mymomo

Post by mymomo » Apr 30th, '07, 00:29

captain-nippon wrote:""""""""""""but 'cuz of those bastards vc!"""""""""""''

Hey Southern boy, my father was a VC shitface. and you know the differences between you and me? I am a son of the Patriots and you're the son of a traditor.
If given the chance, I would assassinate all communist pigs. No one would be worse off with communist minions gone from this world. Why? History has always and will continue to show that communist regimes are the most atrocious and failing of any type of rule. Look up the numbers. The communists are famous for genocide and overall mass murder of their own people. Do the names Stalin and Mao Zedong ring any bells? Again, research the numbers. The communists are failures of human beings. They leave nothing but trails of blood and misery behind.

They operate on the bully tact. A bully oppresses others with aggression and malice because they know they have nothing of which to be proud. When the American Civil War ended, the Northerner and Southerners returned to their respective lands to rebuild. Do you know what the VC cretins did? They set up concentration camps, fed their people moldy, rotting food while selling away the edible goods and did all that was possible to eliminate knowledge and intellect (i.e., burned books, killed any form of intelligence--which did not include their uneducated selves).

Second, we all know and you should too (if you're not delusional from your father's own delusion) disregard fundamental human rights. Capitalism? Forget it. Freedom of speech? Heck no. The communists are bullies who know to better than to put down others so that they and their empty heads can undeservedly revel in riches.

The U.S. offers Vietnam general financial aid. Yet, the people there are still of third world status. Why? Uneducated communist pigs are taking it all and investing it real estate all over the world for themselves.

So, shut your trap Captain Nimrod. Be sad that your father is a communist. Learn from his failure of a life. He is delusional bully. You don't have to be one as well.

mymomo

Post by mymomo » Apr 30th, '07, 00:31

amrayu wrote:captain-nippon and vcdz...
Please refrain from bashing each other. We are all Vietnamese here... why the prejudice against your own race? Bad way to start off this "Vietnamese Community." -_-^

Sorry man, it's hard to seperate politics from life unless you're living in isolation.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 30th, '07, 00:33

powershota wrote:

thank you!
I know one
www.iuphimhan.com
it's a viet site for Kdramas. with viet subs.
Very awesome Site

mymomo

Post by mymomo » Apr 30th, '07, 00:35

captain-nippon wrote:he started it.

But I agree with you. All viets should unite. Afterall, Vietnam is one country not 2, unlike korea.
South Korea is lucky. Its people isn't living in the hell bereft of fundamental human rights courtesy of Jong-il. Vietnam is not a country but a wasteland reaping rewards for uneducated VC.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 30th, '07, 00:36

K.T.Tran wrote:
gummonster wrote: I think that Kurosagi is really good, and recommend it to everyone.
I thought Kurosagi was bleh :roll :roll

I'm really enjoying Liar Game right now. but will see how it ends.
But for those who have seen Kurosagi, do check out Liar Game. I think you'll enjoy it, if not much more so then Kurosagi.
Liar Game is really that good?
i heard of it and so yeah
i think isn't it like the same thing as Kurosagi, with swindlers and all
I know that Erika and Shota is in it. If it's really that good as you said it is then maybe i'll watch it.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 30th, '07, 00:39

and yeah omg, have you guys heard of Korean people singing viet songs but with Korean music.
I heard V4men song TEAR aka Nuoc Mat. It's hecka good, i think you all should check it out.
it's on youtube here:

mymomo

Post by mymomo » Apr 30th, '07, 00:40

SwtVi3tGurl wrote:im viet too... :D

nice to meet everyone :D

my fave food is PHO..XDD

Korean dramas seem to be a favorite of the general viet community. Well, the koreans love our pho, so I guess the love goes both ways.

I myself prefer japanese drama though. Japanese dramas are less about pathos and more about giving a glimpse into different worlds--particular sports, professions, hobbies, etc.

mymomo

Post by mymomo » Apr 30th, '07, 00:50

guest wrote:

Hey Southern boy, my father was a VC shitface. and you know the differences between you and me? I am a son of the Patriots and you're the son of a traditor.
ugh... nguo`i Viet vo'i nhau ma` ky` thi. Nam vo'i Ba'c... "thang la`m vua, thua la`m giac" I hate this Vietnamese sentiment ... thu` dai qua' ddi, nhu va^.y ma` go.i la` united country.
The greed for power is eminent everywhere. The psychotic bullies (aka communists) just need to be regulated by thinking people. The VC don't so much represent North Vietnam but rather the uneducated idiots from the "boondocks" of the former country of Vietnam. .

Please, if everyone wants to stop the political fights in here, stop feeding the ignorant rallies for "all Vietnamese people to unite." Is anyone rooting for people to make peace with Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein? No, I don't think so. For the same reason no sane, educated person would herald and would have loved to associate with Stalin or Mao Zedong, no decent human being should accept communism. History proves it to be an unnecessary evil.

powershota

Post by powershota » Apr 30th, '07, 00:55

gummonster wrote:

I know one
www.iuphimhan.com
Very awesome Site

thank you soooooo much gummonster! it's a great site! yayyy :w00t:

meviet

Post by meviet » Apr 30th, '07, 03:02

mymomo wrote:
guest wrote:

ugh... nguo`i Viet vo'i nhau ma` ky` thi. Nam vo'i Ba'c... "thang la`m vua, thua la`m giac" I hate this Vietnamese sentiment ... thu` dai qua' ddi, nhu va^.y ma` go.i la` united country.
The greed for power is eminent everywhere. The psychotic bullies (aka communists) just need to be regulated by thinking people. The VC don't so much represent North Vietnam but rather the uneducated idiots from the "boondocks" of the former country of Vietnam. .

Please, if everyone wants to stop the political fights in here, stop feeding the ignorant rallies for "all Vietnamese people to unite." Is anyone rooting for people to make peace with Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein? No, I don't think so. For the same reason no sane, educated person would herald and would have loved to associate with Stalin or Mao Zedong, no decent human being should accept communism. History proves it to be an unnecessary evil.

thank you!!! i'm so glad you said that.
hey the son of the patriots, have your father done anything for the people to call himself patriot?
if he did then talk to me. (don't kill yourself while trying to come up with something)

yeah my dad was a traitor that he stayed in the camp for 9 years with you guys and still want to kick your ass up.

and guess what? i'm proud of him. at least he cries when he thinks of vietnam, while you guys sit there and watch people die. that's the difference between me and you.
Last edited by meviet on May 1st, '07, 21:46, edited 1 time in total.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 30th, '07, 03:37

powershota wrote:
gummonster wrote:

I know one
www.iuphimhan.com
Very awesome Site

thank you soooooo much gummonster! it's a great site! yayyy :w00t:

you're welcome. :-)

thislove

Post by thislove » Apr 30th, '07, 04:14

I totally agree with u/meviet. My dad was one of those people who got sent to re-education camps as well. After 32 yrs, my dad stills wants to kick some VC a**. And u're rite, the difference b/w us and those so called patriot is we cry when we think of Vietnam while they sit there and watch people die.

meviet wrote:
mymomo wrote:
guest wrote:

hey the son of the patriots, have your father done anything for the people to call himself patriot?
if he did then talk to me. (don't kill yourself while trying to come up with something)

yeah my dad was a traitor that he stayed in the camp for 9 years with you guys and still want to kick your ass up.

and guess what? i'm proud of him. at least he cries when he thinks of vietnam, while you guys sitting and watch people die. that's the difference between me and you.

thislove

Post by thislove » Apr 30th, '07, 04:18

Sorry to cause a uproar but had to put out my opinion.

meviet

Post by meviet » Apr 30th, '07, 06:20

thislove wrote:Sorry to cause a uproar but had to put out my opinion.

thank you for your support!!

as long as you think it's right to say, there's nothing to be sorry about. i'm sure we're not the only ones with this issue.

thislove

Post by thislove » May 1st, '07, 02:33

Thank You :cheers: I just didn't want those so called patriotic (well that's wat they think anyway) to think they won and can said whatever they want. Because til this day there are still Vietnamese ppls who are still fighting for freedom in VN even tho we are here in the U.S and some of those ppls includes my family and I.
meviet wrote:
thislove wrote:Sorry to cause a uproar but had to put out my opinion.

thank you for your support!!

as long as you think it's right to say, there's nothing to be sorry about. i'm sure we're not the only ones with this issue.

thislove

Post by thislove » May 1st, '07, 02:35

Actually I should thank you and people like my momo who stands up to these horrible people who call themselves patriots when they don't even understand the term. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

meviet

Post by meviet » May 1st, '07, 04:45

thislove wrote:Actually I should thank you and people like my momo who stands up to these horrible people who call themselves patriots when they don't even understand the term. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
why do you have to be so nice? besides, this is all i can do for the people since they've been through so many horrible things. i just can't stand these nonsense stuff. see? you're also helping out here.

mymomo

Post by mymomo » May 1st, '07, 21:06

thislove wrote:I totally agree with u/meviet. My dad was one of those people who got sent to re-education camps as well. After 32 yrs, my dad stills wants to kick some VC a**. And u're rite, the difference b/w us and those so called patriot is we cry when we think of Vietnam while they sit there and watch people die.

meviet wrote:
mymomo wrote:

and guess what? i'm proud of him. at least he cries when he thinks of vietnam, while you guys sitting and watch people die. that's the difference between me and you.
They not only sit and watch people suffer (for their own amusement and self-esteem), they take what little money and financial aid the people receive and spend it on their own real estate worldwide.

mymomo

Post by mymomo » May 1st, '07, 21:13

K.T.Tran wrote:
surrealistic-destiny wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:
They planning on making an American remake of My Sassy Girl as well :roll :roll :roll

They did do Ring and Grudge already... :roll :roll :roll

All in all....either Americans are running out of ideas or they just wanna use good Asian movies and put it in the hands of a good director to make good money....the easy way out.
True. :D

Hollywood IS running out of ideas.. >: D

Hmmm.. it seems they are thinking of doing a remark of One Missed Call and Battle Royale. Am curious to see how it turns out.
Have not seen One Missed Call.....but I think if they do indeed make a Battle Royal re-make, it all depends on the acting. They can't possibly screw up on the script writing. No need to worry if it'll be bloody enough....I just wanna see Justin Timberlake, Brittney Spears, and yada yada yada in this. Watching them have those things around their neck and freaking out and running about and then boom. I think I laugh so hard :lol :lol :lol :lol

Martin Scorcese (sp?) and his movie, The Departed, is a rip-off of Infernal Affairs (starring Andy Lau, I believe).

meviet

Post by meviet » May 1st, '07, 21:59

mymomo wrote:
They not only sit and watch people suffer (for their own amusement and self-esteem), they take what little money and financial aid the people receive and spend it on their own real estate worldwide.

I was telling my Japanese friend about this.
And you’re right.
They received millions of dollars from the world to help the people, but they never did. They took the money for themselves and to feed their own family. They also send their kids here to study and cause trouble. If they’re patriots and care for Vietnam, why do they want to become a westerner, who they used to call "my nguy?"
People in Vietnam couldn't even find one dollar per day, but a kid of an official can buy a car and/or a house by cash in the US.

What a bunch of idiots!!

aznboy1122

Vietnam war

Post by aznboy1122 » May 1st, '07, 22:51

I thin that most of the wars from extremists from both side of the conflicts and when the conflicts are not resolve, then comes the war. But I don't think any sides where right or wrong. I studied this war in many books and films but I still don't see any senses to that.... just make you own opinion

here a site you can look it [lhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=5LctoUV-tag] :salut: :salut: [/url]

thislove

Post by thislove » May 1st, '07, 23:44

Yes, a lot of them come over to the U.S and spend the money that are for the citizens of VN on houses and properties. It's so disgusting how they can live with themselves when thousands are dying of hunger. :x

mymomo wrote:
thislove wrote:I totally agree with u/meviet. My dad was one of those people who got sent to re-education camps as well. After 32 yrs, my dad stills wants to kick some VC a**. And u're rite, the difference b/w us and those so called patriot is we cry when we think of Vietnam while they sit there and watch people die.

meviet wrote:

thislove

Post by thislove » May 1st, '07, 23:45

thanks!!!
meviet wrote:
thislove wrote:Actually I should thank you and people like my momo who stands up to these horrible people who call themselves patriots when they don't even understand the term. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
why do you have to be so nice? besides, this is all i can do for the people since they've been through so many horrible things. i just can't stand these nonsense stuff. see? you're also helping out here.

BAKA_U

Post by BAKA_U » May 2nd, '07, 02:13

OMG i heard that song like ages ago and i still like it..tear aka nuoc mat..kekkeke...eventhough their viet is not that good but the song is till cool...Oh my parent is like watching 'My girl' and 'Goong' in viet. It's quite funny how I've watched it way before them and my parents is like have u seen this have you seen that..what happens next..lol..the feeling is quite different cause for once i know things that they don't know...lol

Oh and when they translate it in viet...it somehow feels different then from what i've seen with eng. sub but the plot is still the same..maybe the way they translate it somehow is not acurrate..you know that i mean right???

OHHH AND HAVE ANY1 SEEN 'HANA KIMI' it's such a hillarious drama...!!

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » May 3rd, '07, 18:19

:unsure: uhhh.....wat's wit the hatred :argue: K-DRAMA!!!!!!
let's talk about korean dramas!!!!
any one seen dal ja's spring????

thislove

Post by thislove » May 5th, '07, 05:57

Nope haven't seen it but heard it was very good. :D
ljkluvr11 wrote::unsure: uhhh.....wat's wit the hatred :argue: K-DRAMA!!!!!!

thtlam

Post by thtlam » May 5th, '07, 22:17

thislove wrote:Nope haven't seen it but heard it was very good. :D
ljkluvr11 wrote::unsure: uhhh.....wat's wit the hatred :argue: K-DRAMA!!!!!!
yes Dal Ja's Spring is a really good drama...the two main leads (forget how to spell their names) were so cute together...give it a try

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » May 5th, '07, 22:20

yeah, well i only watch the first episode of it
i'm watching than dieu dai hiep 2006
so far so good :D

gummonster

Post by gummonster » May 7th, '07, 02:16

O day co ai coi phim JOURNEY FROM THE FALL chua? OMG, i just watched it and it was a very powerful movie. I love it so much. Diem Lien, which is one of my fav. singer was an actress and she was so awesome. The movie was so sad, and i couldn't believe i cried, but i did. I think Viet people should watch it. I think all of your guys will like it. My whole family loved it. so yeah, give it a try. And ung ho vietnam minh

meviet

Post by meviet » May 8th, '07, 02:40

gummonster wrote:O day co ai coi phim JOURNEY FROM THE FALL chua? OMG, i just watched it and it was a very powerful movie. I love it so much. Diem Lien, which is one of my fav. singer was an actress and she was so awesome. The movie was so sad, and i couldn't believe i cried, but i did. I think Viet people should watch it. I think all of your guys will like it. My whole family loved it. so yeah, give it a try. And ung ho vietnam minh

i just saw it yesterday. and yes, it was very touching and appealing. i did cry a little, but it was mostly my parents and the people behind me. i never knew diem lien can act so well, she very suprised me. This movie was well done by a young director, who has never experienced any thing like this before. This was the most interesting thing for me. *BRAVO!! BRAVO!!!*

i hope i can show this movie to my friends when it comes out in DVD.

linath

Post by linath » May 8th, '07, 03:32

Chài mọi người, tớ gõ tiếng Việt ở đây vì đây là cộng đồng người Việt mà.
Vào topic này mới thấy câu này đúng: một người Việt thì là vua, 2 người Việt thì là dân. Một người TQ là dân, 2 người TQ là vua. Teamwork của người Việt cực kỳ tệ, dù mỗi người Việt đều rất thông minh.
Tại sao mình cứ cãi nhau như thế nhỉ, ai cũng có quyền tự hào về mình và gia đình mình cả, quyền cá nhân đấy, tớ thấy chẳng có vấn đề gì về cái này cả, vậy sao mình cứ cãi nhau thế nhỉ ?????
Các bạn ở nước ngoài chưa từng về VN: bạn hãy thử về VN một lần nếu bạn có điều kiện, tớ cam đoan bạn sẽ thay đổi rất nhiều những định kiến của bạn về VN đấy.

Ở đây là d-addicts nên nói chút về K-drama nhỉ, k-movies tớ ít xem lắm, và cũng ko thích lắm, trừ Cờ bay phấp phới và Quái vật sông Hàn. K-drama hay đấy chứ, tất nhiên có những phim ko hợp với mình nhưng nói chung là ổn, dù mô típ tình tay ba, hehe, mà ko có tình tay ba thì còn gì hấp dẫn nhỉ ?? :D
Một số k-drama đáng xem (theo ý tớ) : Yumi-tình yêu của tôi, Mối tình đầu, my girl, goong, Witch Yoo Hee, ....

gummonster

Post by gummonster » May 11th, '07, 02:05

meviet wrote:
gummonster wrote:O day co ai coi phim JOURNEY FROM THE FALL chua? OMG, i just watched it and it was a very powerful movie. I love it so much. Diem Lien, which is one of my fav. singer was an actress and she was so awesome. The movie was so sad, and i couldn't believe i cried, but i did. I think Viet people should watch it. I think all of your guys will like it. My whole family loved it. so yeah, give it a try. And ung ho vietnam minh

i just saw it yesterday. and yes, it was very touching and appealing. i did cry a little, but it was mostly my parents and the people behind me. i never knew diem lien can act so well, she very suprised me. This movie was well done by a young director, who has never experienced any thing like this before. This was the most interesting thing for me. *BRAVO!! BRAVO!!!*

i hope i can show this movie to my friends when it comes out in DVD.

I totally agree with you. I think the scrip was really good, the story is awesome. and i think the actors did a very good job. YOu know, Viet movies are really rare here, and i was really glad that this movie rock. It was really awesome for me.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » May 11th, '07, 02:08

linath wrote:Chài mọi người, tớ gõ tiếng Việt ở đây vì đây là cộng đồng người Việt mà.
Vào topic này mới thấy câu này đúng: một người Việt thì là vua, 2 người Việt thì là dân. Một người TQ là dân, 2 người TQ là vua. Teamwork của người Việt cực kỳ tệ, dù mỗi người Việt đều rất thông minh.
Tại sao mình cứ cãi nhau như thế nhỉ, ai cũng có quyền tự hào về mình và gia đình mình cả, quyền cá nhân đấy, tớ thấy chẳng có vấn đề gì về cái này cả, vậy sao mình cứ cãi nhau thế nhỉ ?????
Các bạn ở nước ngoài chưa từng về VN: bạn hãy thử về VN một lần nếu bạn có điều kiện, tớ cam đoan bạn sẽ thay đổi rất nhiều những định kiến của bạn về VN đấy.

Ở đây là d-addicts nên nói chút về K-drama nhỉ, k-movies tớ ít xem lắm, và cũng ko thích lắm, trừ Cờ bay phấp phới và Quái vật sông Hàn. K-drama hay đấy chứ, tất nhiên có những phim ko hợp với mình nhưng nói chung là ổn, dù mô típ tình tay ba, hehe, mà ko có tình tay ba thì còn gì hấp dẫn nhỉ ?? :D
Một số k-drama đáng xem (theo ý tớ) : Yumi-tình yêu của tôi, Mối tình đầu, my girl, goong, Witch Yoo Hee, ....
I agree with you. Sorry i can't type dau viet cho nen khong viet tieng viet o day. I agree with that o day khong nen cai lon nhau.

vtec_kid

Post by vtec_kid » May 12th, '07, 10:03

hey guys... anyone seen the new Korean Drama called "Hello! Miss" ??

I was just wondering if anyone know where to get VIET SUBTITLES. I want my mum to watch it... but.. i only have english subs and she doesnt know much english....

If anyone can help out... it will be appreciated... bye bye!!... :p

gummonster

Post by gummonster » May 12th, '07, 21:44

vtec_kid wrote:hey guys... anyone seen the new Korean Drama called "Hello! Miss" ??

I was just wondering if anyone know where to get VIET SUBTITLES. I want my mum to watch it... but.. i only have english subs and she doesnt know much english....

Here is a viet website for Kdrama with Vietsubs
www.iuphimhan.com
it's a very good site. just register and find the drama you're looking for and just download it. Their dramas are good quality

meviet

Post by meviet » May 12th, '07, 23:06

gummonster wrote:
vtec_kid wrote:hey guys... anyone seen the new Korean Drama called "Hello! Miss" ??

Here is a viet website for Kdrama with Vietsubs
www.iuphimhan.com
it's a very good site. just register and find the drama you're looking for and just download it. Their dramas are good quality

for some reasons, this website doesn't work for me.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » May 13th, '07, 03:31

Why?
Is there something wrong with the site?
It works fine for me though.

thislove

Post by thislove » May 13th, '07, 07:01

Oh, thanks for the viet site :D Yes, it works fine for me too dunno why it won't work for u meviet :unsure:

meviet

Post by meviet » May 15th, '07, 02:08

never mind, it works now. nothing works for me the first time i try it. ^__^

numbeer1stunna

Post by numbeer1stunna » May 20th, '07, 02:03

does anybody know of any viet community sites kinda like the btchina.net where you can get all sorts of viet related movies, series, music and stuff. it would be greatly appriciated thanks.

meviet

Post by meviet » May 20th, '07, 06:19

numbeer1stunna wrote:does anybody know of any viet community sites kinda like the btchina.net where you can get all sorts of viet related movies, series, music and stuff. it would be greatly appriciated thanks.
you can go to ]lonelyviet.com, vietdongtam.com, or mautam.org/forum

these are the ones that i can really remember right now.

numbeer1stunna

Post by numbeer1stunna » May 20th, '07, 22:32

thank you very much.

numbeer1stunna

Post by numbeer1stunna » May 20th, '07, 22:33

thank you very much.

BAKA_U

Post by BAKA_U » May 21st, '07, 01:28

man im so bord nothing to do...does any1 recomend any jap/korean drama...i wanna see new japanese drama and the last one i've seen was death note and it was okay..i like the anime better...anway..any japanese movie and drama recomended...

any1 seen GOKUSEN i know it's like so old but that drama is Hilarious...luv the guys in there especially Jin Akanishi and Kame...what a handfull..u should watch it if u havn't...

phantom1019

Re: Viet Community right here at d-addicts

Post by phantom1019 » May 27th, '07, 03:20

mangosteen wrote:Hi everyone,

There have been many communities here at d-addicts. So I think why not make one for us, Viet community?

Welcome to this thread! Please share your opinions here.

D-Addicts willing to put any language up only if they provide them with some sort of series that has english sub in it. Nevertheless, I haven't seen any drama that has come out of vietnam. If they have it I would love to sub it in english. If anyone know where I can get it I would happy to sub it and might be able to get our spot in a-addiacts section. please pm me if you know where I can get it.
(has to be an original drama not one that has been dubbed for like chinese, japanese, korean, and etc. Don't make any point subbing something from other drama rather then our own made movies )

gummonster

Post by gummonster » May 27th, '07, 04:43

BAKA_U wrote:man im so bord nothing to do...does any1 recomend any jap/korean drama...i wanna see new japanese drama and the last one i've seen was death note and it was okay..i like the anime better...anway..any japanese movie and drama recomended...

any1 seen GOKUSEN i know it's like so old but that drama is Hilarious...luv the guys in there especially Jin Akanishi and Kame...what a handfull..u should watch it if u havn't...

well my favorite Jdramas are
My boss my hero: Omg it's like so halarious and it's the best for me
Hana Yori Dango I + II : who doesn't love this drama? i mean it's so freakin good
Kurosagi : the story is very interesting, actor and actress are great

if you like Kame, i think you should watch Nobuta Wo Produce, and Tatta Hitotsu No Koi.

Jiroh

Post by Jiroh » May 27th, '07, 16:52

Hey guys, just drifted onto this thread after looking for some my boss my hero jdrama episodes that my korean friend recommended and then fancied about vietnamese subtitles because I wanted to share some great japanese or korean drama to my parents.

What a huge thread! i just read the first couple pages, this is great! By the way I'm Vietnamese if you haven't already noticed, also, my dad is from Hue and mom is from middle Vietnam of which both of my families moved down south during the Vietnam's war and my dad fought for the south -not that this all really matters, sorry i know this isn't a political thread, indicated by early posts, but i think its interesting to note that northern Vietnamese from the north moved to the south and fought for their ideals. My parents immigrated to Canada. I currently live in Victoria, British Columbia (sounds very british but not really) haha... I am the lone vietnamese guy here lol...

My Vietnamese is pretty shaky, I can speak it, though the only source i learned it from were from my mom and dad so it was a pretty isolated. I spoke in Bac, whereas my Vietnamese friends i would later make spoke in Nam, which was a little awkward at first because i used some different vocabulary but i understood them very well, though not completely, which lead people to think in many instances that I didn't know my "own language", which is true in a sense, but I always thought it was unfair for people to judge me like that. I always thought it was weird addressing myself in the third person when talking to Vietnamese friends. I was just used to saying Con my whole life. At first i just said toi, because it made sense to me being english speaking primarily, but later i found it wasn't really the way to address myself to friends. Usually i found out they would say their own name but i found that weird. Enough of my ramble holy crap...

Lets start a japanese drama viet subbing group!

phantom1019

Post by phantom1019 » Jun 13th, '07, 06:19

anyone willing to help me translate 39 do yeu (39 degrees of love)? so far i manage to get 5 min of translate done with a few blanks because some words I never used before. Maybe would like to jump in and help or better find a drama that is not viet dub and translate it. I can do the timing and fixing errors.

thanks in advance.

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Jun 15th, '07, 08:56

mymomo

wrote:
If given the chance, I would assassinate all communist pigs. No one would be worse off with communist minions gone from this world. Why? History has always and will continue to show that communist regimes are the most atrocious and failing of any type of rule. Look up the numbers. The communists are famous for genocide and overall mass murder of their own people. Do the names Stalin and Mao Zedong ring any bells? Again, research the numbers. The communists are failures of human beings. They leave nothing but trails of blood and misery behind.

They operate on the bully tact. A bully oppresses others with aggression and malice because they know they have nothing of which to be proud. When the American Civil War ended, the Northerner and Southerners returned to their respective lands to rebuild. Do you know what the VC cretins did? They set up concentration camps, fed their people moldy, rotting food while selling away the edible goods and did all that was possible to eliminate knowledge and intellect (i.e., burned books, killed any form of intelligence--which did not include their uneducated selves).

Second, we all know and you should too (if you're not delusional from your father's own delusion) disregard fundamental human rights. Capitalism? Forget it. Freedom of speech? Heck no. The communists are bullies who know to better than to put down others so that they and their empty heads can undeservedly revel in riches.

The U.S. offers Vietnam general financial aid. Yet, the people there are still of third world status. Why? Uneducated communist pigs are taking it all and investing it real estate all over the world for themselves.

So, shut your trap Captain Nimrod. Be sad that your father is a communist. Learn from his failure of a life. He is delusional bully. You don't have to be one as well.
Go back to school and learn some history class. You are too stupid anyway You must of inherent that from that SLAVE you called a Father. I heard they very stupid. .Maybe you heard of the School shooting in America in the last few years. We don't have that problem in Viet Nam you stupid ignorance pigs. Welcome to America, where her people are stupid enough to kill each other in schools, in a place where people are suppose to get an education... Do you see THE IRONIC HERE...I SURE DO...

America offer Viet Nam Financial AID? After they invaded and bombed the country for countless years and killed millions of people. You make it sounds like the values of TRUE Vietnamese can be brought with your blood money...

I don't know what concentration camp you're talking about, but i know there were a lot of prisons for The FRENCH SLAVES though. If it were up to me, i had everyone of those traitorous Southern DOGS hang by the neck. Just like the American hang those Blacks people cause they're were BLACK SKINNED. You guys got those educations rights? just making sure.

You must talking about he those concentrations camps for the Indians, the TRUE AMERICA. Trust me when i say this, White people were not here before the Indian. But since you're stupid, you're probably think white people were. Do you know what those White people did to the INDIANS? Well there's a reason why it's call america and not The First Nation.

Your parents must be a slave for the french. That could explain why you know so little about the American history, and where they're doing to the IRAQIS right now.
rotting food while selling away the edible goods and did all that was possible to eliminate knowledge and intellect (i.e., burned books, killed any form of intelligence--which did not include their uneducated selves).
That could very well explain why the Vietnamese economy is GROWING at 8% annually, second only to the OTHER communist pigs, which grow at 10%. While the shitty American economy are growing at 2%...This could very well explain why those Southern Dogs are returning to Viet Nam to start businesses because they can't CHEAT WELFARE money for the US government any more.
If given the chance, I would assassinate all communist pigs.
If given the chance, you're be dead. It's good that you had this fighting spirits, CLEARLY YOUR FATHER DIDN'T and neither did the AMERICAN or the FRENCH.

meviet wrote:
hey the son of the patriots, have your father done anything for the people to call himself patriot? if he did then talk to me. (don't kill yourself while trying to come up with something)

and guess what? i'm proud of him. at least he cries when he thinks of vietnam, while you guys sit there and watch people die. that's the difference between me and you.
Another misguide DOG. They have a lot of you people in America don't they? hhehehe, my father is a great man, he fought a war for the freedom of his people and his country. He risk his life, he and soldiers like him. A priceless and selfless ACTS of courage. He has done far more can you c could ever understand.

Well, your father was A SLAVE, must less a DOG, you're still proud of that. It's sad to be you than. Do you really wants to know the differences between YOU AND I, I can still go back to VIET NAM with my head up, but you, you're probably get BEAT UP and put in PRISON for being you. I encourage to go to Viet Nam and talk to people in Viet Nam like you did to me. If you can only do this kind of talk on the Internet than you're a COWARD, like your father. He must did a lot fighting in his 9 years of prisons, it's to bad he didn't do a lot of fighting in REAL WARS, the most work he did was probably clean an American GI shoe.

The reasons why your father CRY is because probably on WELFARE in america and can't be part of great country like Viet Nam. We rebuild the country and made Viet Nam into $60 billions economy, with billions of investment from Japan. The Viet Nam economy are growing at 8% annually. All of this happened in the last 30 years while people like your father were on WELFARE in AMerica....

meviet

Post by meviet » Jun 16th, '07, 08:43

captain-nippon wrote:mymomo

Another misguide DOG. They have a lot of you people in America don't they? hhehehe, my father is a great man, he fought a war for the freedom of his people and his country. He risk his life, he and soldiers like him. A priceless and selfless ACTS of courage. He has done far more can you c could ever understand.

Well, your father was A SLAVE, must less a DOG, you're still proud of that. It's sad to be you than. Do you really wants to know the differences between YOU AND I, I can still go back to VIET NAM with my head up, but you, you're probably get BEAT UP and put in PRISON for being you. I encourage to go to Viet Nam and talk to people in Viet Nam like you did to me. If you can only do this kind of talk on the Internet than you're a COWARD, like your father. He must did a lot fighting in his 9 years of prisons, it's to bad he didn't do a lot of fighting in REAL WARS, the most work he did was probably clean an American GI shoe.

The reasons why your father CRY is because probably on WELFARE in america and can't be part of great country like Viet Nam. We rebuild the country and made Viet Nam into $60 billions economy, with billions of investment from Japan. The Viet Nam economy are growing at 8% annually. All of this happened in the last 30 years while people like your father were on WELFARE in AMerica....

So sad, another idiot afraid to face the truth.
Did Vietnam need your father's help to rebuild or to save the people from hardships? Did Vietnam had to plead for help from the world, and was Vietnam in the list of one of the poorest countries in the world? if your father helped a lot then you won't able to get all the donations and money from the world like whatever you have in your stinky stomach right now, but everyone else will have the same.
Second of all, my father doesn't have welfare because he uses his own strength to take care of himself and his family, not like your family getting the money from the people and act like nothing happens.
Third of all, I never said that I’m afraid to go back to Vietnam and say whatever I believe is true. And even you admit that I will get in trouble for saying something like this, because Vietnam has nothing but punch of losers who are afraid of getting yelled at for all of their crimes. And because Vietnam has no freedom of speech, is that what you call "a good Vietnam?" OH…I forgot; since you’re the son of an official, therefore you can do whatever you want to, no wonder you try to say something good for your own communist friends. I wonder what would happen if you’re not a son of an official.
If your government is doing so well, why did you need the help from Japan? Before the communists came in, Vietnam was no difference than Japan and Korea. We had good doctors, scholars, celebrities, who happened to be whatever you are wishing for right now. And now you have the gut to say “JAPAN IS HELPING OUT MY COUNTRY, WHICH MY FATHER AND THE GOVERNMENT SUPPOSED TO CARE FOR!!” “THEY ARE BEATING UP MY PEOPLE, SO WHAT? I HAVE MONEY, THAT’S GOOD ENOUGH!!”

The only way to show who has more power is to see who has the right to say something bad about their own government. Here, in the U.S, I can say anything about Bush, Clinton, Reagan, etc. I dare you to say something horrible to JUST ONE of your communist friends. Yeah, I guess we were bunch of losers, but I least we get to speak our minds, better than you sitting in front of your computer and try to fool your ass out, just because you’re afraid of saying the FORDDING things.

I guess your teachers did a good job at teaching you all these lies, but sadly, your father and his friends don’t seem to be doing a verrry good job. Besides, if you think you are smart, then go back and read all the promises that your father and his friends made as the communists of Vietnam and see if they did all that. Because even a little baby here knows that communism is “for the good of the people, everyone is equal, and no one will control anyone.” Uhm…if everything in Vietnam is exactly like this, I don’t think the Vietnamese government will have time to go around looking for help, because they should be at home working with the PEOPLE and for the PEOPLE!!

Oh, and remember what you called the Americans? So, uhm…then why did you need to learn English? Also, you people used to call technologies are things that the Americans used to comtaminate the people’s mind. Then I think you are not being a true patriot, you should follow what uncle Ho said and your own saying. Don’t be a hypocrite.
And don’t forget EVERYONE IS EQUAL!!!

I hope to see you in Vietnam soon, HELPING OUT THE PEOPLE. Oh…btw, my family members are dying from hunger and my friends are using drugs, I think you should go and ask your father to do something about it. OR are you afraid that you will have to lose your precious computer to feed the people? Make sure you do it with your friends; I don’t want you to be lonely.

Do you want to hear a joke? One day, there was a group of communist officials came into a house that was left behind by the people. The second they entered the house, one of them yelled out “everybody hide, they have a head chopper in this house!!” and all of them immediately hid under the bed. And guess what? That was just a ceiling fan. They even thought the women bra as coffee filters. “I only want one of them.” haHAHAHA…idiots. even the poorest person had a refrigaerator in their house. Hey, your communist friends showed my father the picture when he was captured.

I have many more funny stories to tell you, but I guess you can go and ask your daddy about his first day seeing the fancy stuffs that were left behind by the southern people. Those who you people killed and took their stuff or you scared them away. So you don’t have the right to call them traitors, because it was you guys who forced the people away with all of your disgusting lies and cruel minds. Also, don’t worry, we are not running away. In facts, we are patriots, because we are waiting for you guys to die soon, so we can get our Vietnam back. Just like waiting for bunch of sick mosquitoes to die off. So have fun using drugs. I guess that’s the only reason why you think Vietnam is in a good condition, because it has a large number of assholes like you as its people. Who cannot do anything but enjoying your life with the money you ROBBED from the people.

Guess what? My dad stayed in the camp for 9 years, and none of the officials had the gut to kill him, even after what he told them. They can only kill people that are weaker than them. And do you know what I call that? CHEAP -- lies, kill people who can't offense themselves. Overall, that's cheap.

You better watch out, to me, it seems like you had been in prison since you were born.

But I think you are just one of the sad kids, don’t worry, there are many of them like you.
I bet you don’t even know the history of Vietnam as well as a little 5 year-old girl. I think you’re too busy lying to yourself OR killing people. HUHaaa!! After my ten years of life in Vietnam, I can say that you guys are no better than a dog. At least a dog has a life, a brain, even a heart.

So sad, very sad!!

the more you call us names, the more i see the fear in you. i think that's all you've learned since you were still in your mother's womb.
Last edited by meviet on Jun 17th, '07, 08:03, edited 6 times in total.

cool_drama
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cool_drama » Jun 16th, '07, 10:15

@captain-nippon

Your father was a teenager who was brain-washed/forced into the war by an arrogant idiot*wink wink HCM* wink*, or else he would be executed. He must have been very courageous; yes we know.

Yes, you can go back to Vietnam, tell the people at the airport that you're a VC with your head up so you don't have to bribe them to get through. Yes good advantage for you.

And sure, I would love to go to Vietnam if I don't have to waste money bribing and if the country doesn't smell like there’s dog **** all over.

To be honest, Vietnam right now is ****, it will continue to be **** and the people with TWO brain cells, NOT one, will know that communist is **** when they had enough of it. After all, Vietnam is one of the last countries that are still menstruating. (I like to compare communist with menstruation)

Hurray!, Vietnam's economy is sooo good right now that it's women are selling themselves as hookers and men as laborers across the globe...

Dude, Vietnam before the war was comparable to Thailand, if there weren’t a war; Vietnam would be comparable to South Korea today, economically and technologically. But too bad it turned into a pile of dog **** after the red heads took over.

Well, I guess killing people in Vietnam is so normal that it isn’t a problem anymore.

Wow, so you do know that Native Americans NOT Indians were here before the Europeans. I’m proud of ya. Yea, in second grade, I learned that the Europeans would massacre Native American tribes and then cut their genitalia out to mock them. I also learned that the big dogs of communist eat baby fetuses to gain health.

Do you hate Germany for the creation of concentration camps that 6 millions Jews died in? If not, then you're just mad because you got bomb owned. :roll

Hmm, being racist against African Americans and comparing them to dogs; I wouldn’t go there. I also hope you live in the south :whistling:

Oh, do you know what we’re doing to the Iraqis other than the BS media saying oil this, and power that? Please explain…If you can.

Happy early Father’s Day!
Last edited by cool_drama on Jun 16th, '07, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jun 16th, '07, 19:55

wow a viet community, i just thought i'd say HI! :D :lol:

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jun 16th, '07, 20:28

So sad that vietnamese ppl are this solidary after the war.. even in a movie community like this you guys can't avoid to speak about politic ?? please, if you can be able to be friendly with ppl around the world then never insult your fellows who share the blood which's running in your veins