Mike He aka Xiao Mei = ]

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Dec 10th, '06, 02:43

omg he is 2 cute! Especially Devil Beside You :wub: :wub:

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Dec 22nd, '06, 13:53

ya!
he is a killerXP

Fin_gurly

Post by Fin_gurly » Dec 22nd, '06, 14:00

He is hottt!!! :P

oohlalathao

Post by oohlalathao » Dec 22nd, '06, 17:58

i'm confused. are rainie yang & mike he dating or not ? on rainie's page of her history it says "she is currently dating mike he "

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Dec 22nd, '06, 19:45

i got no idea :unsure:

vietvivi

Post by vietvivi » Jan 7th, '07, 01:16

OMGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE MIKE!! ^^ I've watched Devil Beside You and Love Contract and he did some ads with rainie, some with ariel and was in many video clip :wub:

MzBon3y-Vaj

Post by MzBon3y-Vaj » Jan 9th, '07, 15:09

GOSH.....Mike He, you made fun of Rainy, WHY??? You don't like her just cause of her MOE on her cheeks?? WHAT A MEANY!!! BUT I STILL LOVE YOU LOTS.... YOU'RE SO HOTT..... TAHAHAHA..... I'M GOING TO MARRY YOU, HEHEHE.....

~MzBoney-Vaj~

MzBon3y-Vaj

Post by MzBon3y-Vaj » Jan 9th, '07, 15:11

OOOOHHHH.......VIC ZHOU..... I LOVE YOU...... YOU'RE THE HOTTEST F4, EVEN THOUGH YA BROKE UP, BUT YOU'RE STILL IN MY HEART 24/7!!!! I LOVE YOUR NEW MOVIE YOU JUST DID....SILENCE, THAT'S THE BOMB!!!!

~MzBoney-Vaj~

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jan 22nd, '07, 10:05

i watched him in Devil beside your and Love contract.. he is so handsome and gorgous..

ww_thr33

Post by ww_thr33 » Jan 24th, '07, 00:41

i got soo obsessed of mike he after watching devil beside you he was soo hot and cute and sweet in the movie!! :wub:

sheep11

Post by sheep11 » Feb 14th, '07, 02:34

does anyone know what mike is up to now? i haven't heard anything about him since "let's get married", did that show fail, wat happened? where is mike? i miss him :-(

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Feb 14th, '07, 03:00

sheep11 wrote:does anyone know what mike is up to now? i haven't heard anything about him since "let's get married", did that show fail, wat happened? where is mike? i miss him :-(
he got a new show with rainie and kingone..it's like a reunion of DBY's cast..called "exchange love"..
but.i'm not so sure when it'll be aired..

wallflower

Post by wallflower » Feb 14th, '07, 03:07

O_O Why is Mike's nickname, Xiao Mei, so girly-like?

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 17th, '07, 14:41

i sooooo freakin love him in Devil Beside You,,,,he's sooooooooooo damn HOT!!!! oh mann,,i really wish he and Rainie would go out in real life.. :wub:

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 21st, '07, 16:46

AH MON WO AI NI! :wub: :wub: :wub:

guys, any news about our fave hottie?!

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Feb 21st, '07, 17:29

iloveKJH wrote: guys, any news about our fave hottie?!
well... he's going to be in another Drama with Rainie :D
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Exchange_Love

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Feb 21st, '07, 21:53

iloveyou mike he!!!!! [HOTTTTTIE]

can't wait to see him in exchange love with rainie

ugh they look so good together!

devil beside you is the only taiwanese drama i have seen the whole thing of

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 21st, '07, 21:58

OMGosh HE'S SO SHUAI! I LUV THAT LOOK HE HAS IN DEVIL BESIDE YOU! WOW :heart: :w000t: :clap: :notworthy: :wub: SO SEXY HAHAHAHA :heart:
Attachments
HE IS SO HOT YES HE IS!
HE IS SO HOT YES HE IS!
devil_mike_gorgeous_126.jpg (64.8 KiB) Viewed 9456 times

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 21st, '07, 22:06

christaluvsdrama wrote:OMGosh HE'S SO SHUAI! I LUV THAT LOOK HE HAS IN DEVIL BESIDE YOU! WOW :heart: :w000t: :clap: :notworthy: :wub: SO SEXY HAHAHAHA :heart:
OMG HOT PICTURE ALERT!!!!!!

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 21st, '07, 22:10

I am so going to watch Devil Beside You today! haha I just want to look at him.... :P

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 21st, '07, 22:21

Don't do that. Now I'm going to sit in this damn math class for 3 hrs with that picture of mIke from DBY in my head. Is it me or does he look really good as a devil boy?

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 21st, '07, 22:56

Tatsuri wrote:Don't do that. Now I'm going to sit in this damn math class for 3 hrs with that picture of mIke from DBY in my head. Is it me or does he look really good as a devil boy?
Awwww I'm sorry. hahaaha I don't have any class today hehe :P YES he so does look SHUAI as a devil :evil: :heart:

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 23rd, '07, 13:51

yes and i definitely cant wait to see Exchange Love. i just cant get over wit this pair of Mike He and Rainie..i really love them together! i cant take it not seein any episode of DBY evryday..crazy ryt? well that's the impact that AH MON left me after watchin this drama. :D

is it true that the late Xu Wei Lun is Mike He's gf? im hearing some rumours in other forums like. so i just want to clarify it.

cutiejuliegurl

MiKe He is so freaking hot!!

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 02:40

i first saw him at Love Contract. u noe i always research korean/taiwanese dramas by myself in the internet. and i saw him. i just knew him last year. isn't he so hot? my gosh, i wish i could have him!!!! Soooooooo hot. :w00t: i was so jealous to Rainie yang because at devil beside you, they always kiss. like most of the time. and now they are having a new drama called exchange love togetehr :-( i was like "leave my bf alone" :mrgreen: gotta show love 2 him...hUgS =n= kiSSes...
Attachments
what mike? with ariel lin. they are so cute together. well, i m okay with him with rainie yang, but it will be so much better if he's with me....lol..
what mike? with ariel lin. they are so cute together. well, i m okay with him with rainie yang, but it will be so much better if he's with me....lol..
mikehe%26ariellin00.jpg (20.37 KiB) Viewed 9423 times

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 25th, '07, 02:46

iloveKJH wrote:yes and i definitely cant wait to see Exchange Love. i just cant get over wit this pair of Mike He and Rainie..i really love them together! i cant take it not seein any episode of DBY evryday..crazy ryt? well that's the impact that AH MON left me after watchin this drama. :D

is it true that the late Xu Wei Lun is Mike He's gf? im hearing some rumours in other forums like. so i just want to clarify it.

Ah Mon left on you. Prince left that impression on me. lmao.

Doesn't know who she is. -goes to fins out-

No wait. I know who she is. She died in January though.

Tatsuri

Re: MiKe He is so freaking hot!!

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 25th, '07, 02:48

cutiejuliegurl wrote:i first saw him at Love Contract. u noe i always research korean/taiwanese dramas by myself in the internet. and i saw him. i just knew him last year. isn't he so hot? my gosh, i wish i could have him!!!! Soooooooo hot. :w00t: i was so jealous to Rainie yang because at devil beside you, they always kiss. like most of the time. and now they are having a new drama called exchange love togetehr :-( i was like "leave my bf alone" :mrgreen: gotta show love 2 him...hUgS =n= kiSSes...
They did kiss a lot. A lot. And not those petty kisses like in ISWAK. Real kisses.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 25th, '07, 02:53

iloveKJH wrote:yes and i definitely cant wait to see Exchange Love. i just cant get over wit this pair of Mike He and Rainie..i really love them together! i cant take it not seein any episode of DBY evryday..crazy ryt? well that's the impact that AH MON left me after watchin this drama. :D

they were just really good friends. not bf

cutiejuliegurl

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 02:53

yeah, well, i wish i was rainie yang...hehe....at ISWAK, Joe Cheng and Ariel lin only kiss like 3 times of 4 (i don't know, not sure). hope in ISWAK II, they will kiss a lot. but i luv mike he. he is so hot!! really hot! gosh, i am so crazy about him. my next list to him is kim ki bum. he's hot too..

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 25th, '07, 02:55

cutiejuliegurl wrote:yeah, well, i wish i was rainie yang...hehe....at ISWAK, Joe Cheng and Ariel lin only kiss like 3 times of 4 (i don't know, not sure). hope in ISWAK II, they will kiss a lot. but i luv mike he. he is so hot!! really hot! gosh, i am so crazy about him. my next list to him is kim ki bum. he's hot too..
They actually kissed a totall of 8 times I've watched the drama so many times and had som many discussions on how many times they kissed :lol

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 25th, '07, 02:56

cutiejuliegurl wrote:yeah, well, i wish i was rainie yang...hehe....at ISWAK, Joe Cheng and Ariel lin only kiss like 3 times of 4 (i don't know, not sure). hope in ISWAK II, they will kiss a lot. but i luv mike he. he is so hot!! really hot! gosh, i am so crazy about him. my next list to him is kim ki bum. he's hot too..
They kissed 6 times according to the special. In ISWAK II if they good according to the manga they will.

cutiejuliegurl

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 02:58

i wish they wil kiss a lot. can't wait for it. but when is the exact date they will be showing it. i think it's like in march but they wouldn't have the eng subs yet.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 25th, '07, 03:04

Tatsuri wrote:
They kissed 6 times according to the special. In ISWAK II if they good according to the manga they will.
I'm counting when xq kissed by accident, at the wall, in the hospital, in the rain, on the ground at the directors office, at the wedding clothes store in the luv chair, twic at there wedding, that a total of 8

cutiejuliegurl

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 03:08

Really, 8 times? wow. i didn't know that. but does anybody know when is the exact day they will be showing the ISAWK II? They said that it would be at march but i don't know what date.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 25th, '07, 03:12

cutiejuliegurl wrote:Really, 8 times? wow. i didn't know that. but does anybody know when is the exact day they will be showing the ISAWK II? They said that it would be at march but i don't know what date.

No the filming starts in March 2007 they haven't posted the day they would air yet. They have to start filming first to know when the air date is. :-)

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 25th, '07, 03:15

christaluvsdrama wrote:
cutiejuliegurl wrote:Really, 8 times? wow. i didn't know that. but does anybody know when is the exact day they will be showing the ISAWK II? They said that it would be at march but i don't know what date.

No the filming starts in March 2007 they haven't posted the day they would air yet. They have to start filming first to know when the air date is. :-)
September 29

cutiejuliegurl

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 03:16

AW, that sucks. i'd been waiting for it. so they would be showing it later then. gosh. i really want to see it.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 25th, '07, 03:17

Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:

September 29
huh where did you here that from. i was watching the entertainment news and they were like they didn't even know

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 25th, '07, 03:19

I tell you it doesn't pay to live in California. You never get any updated info :(

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 25th, '07, 03:21

christaluvsdrama wrote:
Tatsuri wrote:
christaluvsdrama wrote:

September 29
huh where did you here that from. i was watching the entertainment news and they were like they didn't even know
I'm in maryland. There are no asian stations over here but I have friends in Cali who tell me.

I forgot where I heard it. I read it somewhere. I hope it does air that day because its right around my b-day. I can look forward to my b-day and the airing of the show.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 25th, '07, 03:22

Title: 惡作劇之吻2
English title: It Started With A Kiss II
Also known as: ISWAK II
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes:
Broadcast network: CTV
Broadcast period:Sept. 2007
Air time:
Opening theme song:
Ending theme song:
Related Dramas: It Started With A Kiss
Last edited by Tatsuri on Feb 25th, '07, 03:22, edited 1 time in total.

cutiejuliegurl

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 03:22

i don't know. i guess i was mistaken because i always research a lot of dramas and it it mess up in my head. well, that sucks if they will be doing it just now. i was really waiting for it. how about the exchange love, does anybody know when they will be showing it?

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 25th, '07, 03:24

cutiejuliegurl wrote:i don't know. i guess i was mistaken because i always research a lot of dramas and it it mess up in my head. well, that sucks if they will be doing it just now. i was really waiting for it. how about the exchange love, does anybody know when they will be showing it?
I want to see that so bad. I like how Mike, Rainie, and Kingone are all in it together and they stared in DBY.

cutiejuliegurl

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 03:30

yeah, the story is kind of good because they will be switching body...hehe...

cutiejuliegurl

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 03:31

i hope they will be showing ISWAK II soon. i really want to watch it so badly...

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 25th, '07, 03:34

cutiejuliegurl wrote:yeah, the story is kind of good because they will be switching body...hehe...
I know I read about it. AAHHH I want to see it. Show it soon. XD

cutiejuliegurl

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 03:38

when will they show the exchange love? i really think it will be really good....i luv mike he...he is in my top list....hehe.....

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 26th, '07, 15:04

its funny when people are talking about ISWAK 2 here in Mike He's thread..i mean no disrespect as i LOVE iswak2 as well.. :-) i agree when somebody said that they like them 3 (Rainie, Mike and Kingone) in a series as i super cant get over wit DBY.

guys,,i cant wait for ISWAK2 and Exchange LOVE!!!

177z_Aym

Post by 177z_Aym » Mar 7th, '07, 06:27

hey guys i'm new here ..i totally feel inlove with Mike He at first site at soompi i saw his photos and i started searching for his movie luckily i found DBY ..ahhh he really is the devil in my heart sorry guys hahaha i just can't stand how good looking he is ahhh <3 any way any news on MIke He lately ..oh by the way is there any forum i can go and spazz on him :P and where can i dl his past movies ^__^

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 7th, '07, 12:08

177z_Aym wrote:hey guys i'm new here ..i totally feel inlove with Mike He at first site at soompi i saw his photos and i started searching for his movie luckily i found DBY ..ahhh he really is the devil in my heart sorry guys hahaha i just can't stand how good looking he is ahhh <3 any way any news on MIke He lately ..oh by the way is there any forum i can go and spazz on him :P and where can i dl his past movies ^__^
HE ALL CAPTURED OUR HEARTS IN DBY... :wub: he'll be our AH MON forever! :wub: well at the moment, he's doin another drama again wit Rainie and Kingone (same people in DBY)...the date of showin's 2b confirrmed yet tho. here's some of his shows:

Love Contract (wit Ariel Lin)
Marry Me!
Express boy (wit Xu Wei Lun)
An Shi Ai Mei Hui
Say Yes Enterprise
Seventh Grade

to where to see all this, im not too sure. i only saw DBY and Love Contract in Crunchyroll..well you might find some in youtube.

ENJOY! :cheers:

sheep11

Post by sheep11 » Mar 8th, '07, 00:25

so don't kill me because i;m not sure if this is just rumors or if its really true, but the is what i found on asian fanatics forum:
"The statement released by both parties of idols Rainie Yang and Mike He two days ago about them backing out of much awaited drama “Exchange Love” received boycott threats from many fans supporting the tandem especially after learning that the series is to go on with replacements. It is reported that Mike He is to focus on an upcoming film and his hong Kong debut while Rainie Yang is being groomed to be the love interest of Vic Chou in the highly anticipated F4 drama.

But fans almost came to a halt after learning that not only the actors would be replaced, but the script had been rewritten and instead of having young adults as the main characters, the story will revolve in a university campus focusing more on teenagers. The subplots of the original “Exchange Love” is to be followed with conscious changes here and there. Yet it seems to have clamed down the fans are the given choices of young, fresh and almost unknown actors to enter the scene once this drama starts to film April or May next year.

Top choice for the male lead Arron Yan is a member of rising boy band Fahrenheit. Fans were glad that at the very least is that he is one of the most considered actors for the leading guy role which had been originally offered to Mike He. Many had believed that he could give justice to the role left by Mike who was characterized to be spoiled, rich, rude and womanizing all at the same time. He is only twenty years of age but people from the internet believe that if he does accepts this role, he could overcome the popularity of co-band members Wu Zun and Jiro Wang.

To make the script fresher despite Mike and Rainie not being around, the writer adjusted the role of the girl into being a foreign exchange student who is to have a hard time coping into the Chinese culture. The original choice was actually Indonesian teen sensation, Agnes Monica but the producers thought they had found a much more suitable actress.

Eighteen-year old Maja Salvador is what intrigued people the most as her name was mentioned. The endless interrogation of her lack of Mandarin capability is the constant discussion but after the news of her possibly taking Mandarin lessons came up, many fans favored her to fill in the large shoes Rainie Yang left. The girl is already a teen actress in her home country and the producers spotted her after seeing her in a cable TV Filipino channel when she appeared in a drama anthology where they were amazed by her intense acting skills. The producers are eyeing her and it seems that even the Taiwanese fans who were disappointed by the change of decision of Mike and Rainie seemed to also agree with this girl.

But only the ratings would tell if this drama was worth it once it stars airing on the latter part of 2007."
does anyone know is this is true? i hope that its not and that exchange love will be with rainy and mike, please let me know either way.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 8th, '07, 02:53

that article is pretty old. please read this one posted just a few days ago. it seems the filming has already begun with mike and rainie. :-)

sheep11

Post by sheep11 » Mar 8th, '07, 03:12

habukie wrote:that article is pretty old. please read this one posted just a few days ago. it seems the filming has already begun with mike and rainie. :-)
Yay! I'm so happy that its just a rumor! Thank you so much for posting the link, rainie and mike look so cute in the pictures, :wub: , can't wait!

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 9th, '07, 15:41

i think i kinda heard this rumour before..thank God it wasnt true and that there's a proof that all 3 them are doin EL...ive been patiently waiting for this and this rumour almost killed me.. :lol

I'm a filipino and i was like proud cos the producer are considering Maja in case that they will replace Rainie...i always see her on tv cos we have the filipino channel here in dublin..she's pretty good in acting 2b honest..she has done many challenging roles and all that..

but..

i would really prefer to see Rainie doing this series...i mean dont get me wrong. i like Maja too,,but i LOVE RAINIE more. :wub:

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Mar 16th, '07, 17:50

I can't wait to see Mike He in another drama!
I LOVED him and Rainie in Devil Beside You (lol you can kinda tell by my signature and avatar).
Has anybody else seen this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_qp5cPmRTA

It's a bit old because he did this for his *Marry Me* drama.
But when I saw this clip I was like :wub:
Does anybody know if Mike He really is going to work with TVB?Or has that deal fizzled already?

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Mar 26th, '07, 07:56

I really like him.

IsaBonita

Post by IsaBonita » Mar 30th, '07, 16:44

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I AM CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH DEVIL BESIDE YOU TOO

its really aweosmei was watching nearly a week in all my spare time
and already going on ep 11
wehhh its really awesome
i am curious about the end
hope it will be good
Mike He :wub: :wub: ahhhh, totally fell in love with him like nearly everyone here ^^
XD and rainie of course is cutie too, but Mike....he is acting so cool
as ahmon!
good drama !!

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Apr 4th, '07, 01:18

guys does anyone know when its going to air?

i know that theyre filming, they should either be like pat the middle of filming or wrapping up cus theyve been filming since November, 4 months already... i really want to see this...

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Apr 4th, '07, 04:16

^^are you asking about Exchange Love? i read at AF that it'll air after Summer x Summer. :-)

IsaBonita

Post by IsaBonita » Apr 4th, '07, 11:03

^i am very exiting og Exchange Love I will definitly watch that one too
cuase the same actors in an other drama =totally adoreable
if they are really going to film DBY2 they really will get used to each other cause 3 dramas O_O
but okay, its always welcome for me

^^

euhm, i read in the DBY Thread that they are repeaeting the DBY drama currently and its always airing, since they last week starte again rom ep 1
but i dont know, i dont have the chance to watch it on TV, gotta use BT~

bye~^^

meikei

Post by meikei » Apr 8th, '07, 18:59

I absolutely love Mike He!!! He look so cute but yet has a devish look to him. he's just perfect, my all time favorite, definitely.

rosa_schnee

Post by rosa_schnee » Apr 17th, '07, 07:53

i read in a hong kong forum that Linda Chung from TVB will be paired up with Mike He.
eegybur wrote:I can't wait to see Mike He in another drama!
I LOVED him and Rainie in Devil Beside You (lol you can kinda tell by my signature and avatar).
Has anybody else seen this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_qp5cPmRTA

It's a bit old because he did this for his *Marry Me* drama.
But when I saw this clip I was like :wub:
Does anybody know if Mike He really is going to work with TVB?Or has that deal fizzled already?

felizsha_101

Post by felizsha_101 » May 7th, '07, 07:02

yeah! love MIKE HE from DEVIL BESIDE YOU!!!

he's sooo hawt there.. been confused when i saw love contract coz he looks kinda sickly and thin there but yeah, still an eye candy.. lovin him more..

waiting for LOVE EXCHANGE!!! kawaii!

Rachealyn

Post by Rachealyn » Jun 16th, '07, 01:49

Do any of you know if he sang that duet with rainie in dby?? im soo confused haa

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jun 16th, '07, 13:27

which duet?

i doubt Mike He sang at all, because he doesnt know how to sing....

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Jun 17th, '07, 06:25

This is our dear Mike singing:

He's not Pro but he aint THAT bad! :lol

Ahhh has anyone seen these other MVs with Mike:

MIke He's - Kissing Lessons:

:wub:

HauntedHeart

Post by HauntedHeart » Jun 17th, '07, 19:34

I am so glad to see there is a thread for Mike He here!
I love him in DBY!
I hope he makes many more wonderful dramas in the future!
:wub:

saby

Post by saby » Jun 28th, '07, 08:58

the guy is hotter than the sun

I FREAKIN LOVE HIM

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jun 28th, '07, 19:02

saby wrote:the guy is hotter than the sun
hahahaha that's funny xDD

--
LMAO his kissing lessons were very funny.. but was the hand and the little paper was his tongue?? and was he demonstrating how his tongue is when he kiss ?

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jun 28th, '07, 19:02

saby wrote:the guy is hotter than the sun

I FREAKIN LOVE HIM

x NomadGirl x

Post by x NomadGirl x » Jul 2nd, '07, 04:24

I saw him in both Devil Beside You and Love Contract. He is great when it comes to acting sensitive and also when it comes to acting cold! ^_^ Not to mention...he is incredibly cute!!

elaidiosa

Post by elaidiosa » Jul 3rd, '07, 10:50

OMG! i have a lot of competition for mike he! :D but who could blame us?! he's so friggin' H-O-T-T!!!! i'm trying to watch as many of his dramas as i can..now i'm currently watching why why love a.k.a. exchange love...

mike i want you to be mine!!! hahahha *sigh*

mermaiidsis

Post by mermaiidsis » Jul 8th, '07, 07:46

mike he HOT on motorbikes again!

mike in exchange love (why why love) *drools into a gooey puddle* LOL

episode 1 where theres the charity function and he zooms in on his motorbike. takes his helmet off.. :O OH MY GOSH .. his hair is awesome in it. better than in DBY !! a must watch for all you fans of Mike!!

*sighs* so cute~ :wub:

Azngurl_meiying2006

Post by Azngurl_meiying2006 » Jul 9th, '07, 01:55

chidaib17 wrote:
love01 wrote:I THINK IM INLOVE WITH HIM :-( :P
:lol me too, but too bad i heard his girlfriend is Rainie Yang(the main actress in Devil Beside You)
NO .... THey aren't..... it's just a rumor.

Azngurl_meiying2006

Post by Azngurl_meiying2006 » Jul 9th, '07, 01:57

love01 wrote:
chidaib17 wrote:
love01 wrote:I THINK IM INLOVE WITH HIM :-( :P
:lol me too, but too bad i heard his girlfriend is Rainie Yang(the main actress in Devil Beside You)
I HOPE ARIEL AND JOE WILL GO OUT ALSO! DOES ARIEL HAS A BF??? COZ I KNOW JOE DOESNT HAVE A GF! THEY'LL BE PERFECT TOGETHER :wub: :D
Er No... Ariel doesn't has a bf. I just know that .Swear it!! lol :-)

saby

Post by saby » Jul 9th, '07, 07:09

Mike and Rainie are not dating.. nor Ariel and Joe ....

:D

cant wait for the subs