[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 13th, '07, 01:05

There's 1 episode left. =o We're at 10 out of 11.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 13th, '07, 02:26

Hey if you guys haven't checked it out yet there's a survey for your best j-dramas lol of course #1 is HYD...you can't put hyd2 yet but you can at least vote for the first season. I put my faves so let's keep it moving lol here's the link http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_42923.htm

gs56cb

Post by gs56cb » Mar 13th, '07, 04:02

Rori wrote:You know I just watched the preview for ep 11 again, and there's something I have to get off my chest.

Isn't it about time Tsukushi put her foot down? I swear, how many times has she had a girl come up to her to tell her that 'I love Tsukasa-Kun!' / 'I'm in love with Doumyouji' I'm referring to the bit where Umi says to her 'I like Tsukasa-Kun' I was like --> T____T when I saw it.

I mean no matter how many girls try to get close to him, in the end he will ALWAYS choose Tsukushi, but when it comes down to Tsukushi, she'll keep quiet, and not try to do anything. She just needs to tell Umi to f- off, but I don't think we'll be seeing that, as she's not that kinda girl. .___.'

And, grr, who the hell decided to invite her to Canada anyway? Herself? 'Umi wants to go Canada! =D' ¬_¬ Honestly, she came in, what? EPISODE 10.

and Rui. <333 I think you've become my favorite character. In ze preview,: 'that girl will never be better than Makino' I hope Umitard is in hearing range.

:cussing: *rant over*
DOMINO
:rofl: :rofl: .. that put me in a good mood.

UMi went to Canada . hold up, I hope this isn't some other show , saying that Canada is some cold place.

sareena

Post by sareena » Mar 13th, '07, 11:04

i really hope that someone can tell us if the hana yori dongo 2 episode 11 is release..
actually im a newbies about jdrama... im being addicted when i watched hyd... why episode 11 of hyd 2 is not release yet????
sorry for the silly... :thumright: :thumright:

pinkstars

Post by pinkstars » Mar 13th, '07, 11:14

sareena wrote:i really hope that someone can tell us if the hana yori dongo 2 episode 11 is release..
actually im a newbies about jdrama... im being addicted when i watched hyd... why episode 11 of hyd 2 is not release yet????
sorry for the silly... :thumright: :thumright:
it airs in japan every friday..
today is Tuesday.
so 3 days to go before ep 11 airs.
torrents will soon be uploaded after that.
perhaps 3-4 hours after it finished airing in japan. :D

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 13th, '07, 12:36

UMi went to Canada . hold up, I hope this isn't some other show , saying that Canada is some cold place.
Yes, it must have been Canada. Because that's where they went in the manga; to the snowy mountains. Yuuki get's invited, too.

But in the manga, Sakurako and the three lilies invite themselves, but drama wise, it must be Umi.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 13th, '07, 15:18

hmmmmmmmmmm or maybe domyoji still won`t remember about makino(when they decide to go to canada) and he invites umi! :glare:

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 13th, '07, 15:19

I think he just might remember her, you can see in the preview, he goes out on a snow mobile. So maybe he remembers her while he's in Canada?

I've just been re-reading the manga, I love how - in the Umi arc - Shigeru and Sakurako storm into Umi's school to have a word with her. :lol They're such good friends.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 13th, '07, 15:24

Rori wrote:I think he just might remember her, you can see in the preview, he goes out on a snow mobile. So maybe he remembers her while he's in Canada?
yup in the preview he is on a snowmobile probably he went to find her!and probably when
he realises that tsukushi is in danger his"NBA"(genes :lol :lol :lol :lol )will get all nervous and then he`ll remember that tsukushi is the only one for him :P !

ayumi_tanggo

???

Post by ayumi_tanggo » Mar 13th, '07, 15:59

ummm...
is it canada??? :scratch: :scratch:
i've never heard their going to filming in canada... :glare:
hehehe,
i guess it some where out there in japan
that suit for skiing area or somewhere snowy?? :P
hehehe..
still, can't wait for friday!!!!
:salut: :salut:

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 13th, '07, 18:34

I can´t believe this friday is the last episode

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 13th, '07, 18:38

^^ me niether! :-( time sure passed quickly!but all in all it was a great season!much deeper than the first one and mooooooooore heartbreaking than the 1st one :lol :wub:

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Mar 13th, '07, 22:34

hmmmm, i think it might be set somewhere in japan, (it was filmed in japan but maybe twisted so there in japan in the dorama) as it had the news with a japanese man, and all cru, reporting from the ski resort, and i read somewhere its akiras resort...*POSSIBLE BIG SPOILER BELOW*
aaaaaaah i think i spoiled the ending, WELL about the prom, not like the real ending but anyway..
i read somewhere that makino walks into the prom all wet and clothes ripped, but its already over :|
if he does remember her and rushes out to save her on the mope-ed i could see the flavor of life playing, and that being a BIG cry fest...its the last ep, we all need to cry!!

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 13th, '07, 23:57

Hmm, don't know if this'll help, but if you go to www.dailymotion.com and search "hana yori dango 11" I saw some behind the scene fottage of taping of episode 11 the other day- couldn't understand it of course, but it DID look like Japan they were filming at.

Personally this drama hasn't been a sob-fest for me as everyone else claims it is. I cried more in Kimi Wa Petto then I did this, because I know it's going to be ok! :lol As for how it ends.... I have no idea how all the cliffhangers are going to be tied up in an hour. I would like a season 3 myself, but waiting two years.... ughhh. I just want tsukasa and makino to be happy for like... 5 min. Geesh. :roll

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Mar 14th, '07, 00:03

They filmed the snow scenes in Japan, there's lots of ski areas in the center of the main island. Remember, the winter Olympics were in Nagano in 1998.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 14th, '07, 05:33

Kailey1710 wrote:Hmm, don't know if this'll help, but if you go to www.dailymotion.com and search "hana yori dango 11" I saw some behind the scene fottage of taping of episode 11 the other day- couldn't understand it of course, but it DID look like Japan they were filming at.

Personally this drama hasn't been a sob-fest for me as everyone else claims it is. I cried more in Kimi Wa Petto then I did this, because I know it's going to be ok! :lol As for how it ends.... I have no idea how all the cliffhangers are going to be tied up in an hour. I would like a season 3 myself, but waiting two years.... ughhh. I just want tsukasa and makino to be happy for like... 5 min. Geesh. :roll
Took a while to find but here's the link for that behind the scenes it's part of the Channel Rock on Fluffy's profile on youtube, but it goes farther than what's on there
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/hana% ... king-scene

harmony

Post by harmony » Mar 14th, '07, 07:46

@_@ They made me hate Umi even more... I didn't think it was possible... but I really want to kick Makino for a moment though because we know she has more backbone than that... I was upset with this part in the manga too... dammit, just tell her to back off! XP You should have made it clear you are his girlfriend in the first place.... not that it matters as we come to find out....
Umi must be killed XPP I love Rui for saying he hated her, I was cheering inside on that one~~ What a b*tch she is for kissing Tsukasa and taking credit for what Tsukushi did... ARGH!
*sets a lion loose to attack her* =+________+=
( I will give the actress credit for being so annoying so well though :P )

I can't believe the series is over!!! It's so sad *weep* I don't follow many series at once, so I've been stuck on this ;3 This last episode will end happily...but I'm sure it won't be long enough...so I wouldn't mind a season 3 XD I don't care even what the story would be about... just throw a bunch of puppies on Tsukasa for all I care...

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 14th, '07, 15:12

Lots of people are wanting a season 3, and I do too, but waiting 2 years for it seems to long for me. There's so much they haven't covered that was in the manga, so they could do a season 3 with sucess I believe. But to me, they need a new storyline.

--tsukasa realizes he loves makino--
--something gets in the way--
--Makino runs off, trying to make everyone ELSE happy--
--they figure out a way to solve the problem--
--they're happy for 5 min; BAM new problem occurs--

Just is getting repetetive to me. I know it would be a bad storyline if it was all happy bunny fluffy love 24/7, but if they are going to make a 3rd season, throw in something new! I wouldn't hate if Rui has a bigger part, he's sexalicious also :w00t:

Oh, and Jun must take his shirt off more in 3rd season.

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 14th, '07, 15:16

You know, if there IS to be a season 3, I'm glad Umi came in THIS season. Imagine how much they would have dragged that arc out for if they had it in the 3rd season. T___T

God, I think I would've given up on hanadan all together.

SummerMemories

Post by SummerMemories » Mar 14th, '07, 15:36

I think i might of posted this already but if there is a 3rd season, i hope it isnt completely about makino/tsukasa. I think the writers were right in adding a bit more of nishida/sara/yuuki story in. I hope they do something like this for the 3rd. Like lets see more about mimakasa or my fav tsubaki!!!! i would love to see rui end up with someone. and shigeru! even tho she was kind of a villian, i love her. she is so sweet and refreshing.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 14th, '07, 17:47

i really don`t think that the scriptwritter would make the mistake on keeping this breaking up/making up/breaking up/making up situations in season 3(if there will be one)!i think that probably they`ll focus more on the happy couple tsukushi tsukasa and also make the other members of the f4 have some "happy endings"in their lifes!i`d love to see tsukasa and tsukushi giving love advices to akira and sojiro :lol and stuff like that !but i don`t wanna see more heartbreaking scenes with tsukushi and tsukasa! :cry: they`ve been through too much!enough is enough!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 14th, '07, 19:03

lee`s little alien wrote:i really don`t think that the scriptwritter would make the mistake on keeping this breaking up/making up/breaking up/making up situations in season 3(if there will be one)!i think that probably they`ll focus more on the happy couple tsukushi tsukasa and also make the other members of the f4 have some "happy endings"in their lifes!i`d love to see tsukasa and tsukushi giving love advices to akira and sojiro :lol and stuff like that !but i don`t wanna see more heartbreaking scenes with tsukushi and tsukasa! :cry: they`ve been through too much!enough is enough!
No! Eight is Enough!! :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 14th, '07, 19:21

^^^^:lol :lol :lol :lol what`s that? :lol

ps:minasan do u realise that in 2 days hyd will be over? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *prays for a nice ending*
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Mar 14th, '07, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 14th, '07, 19:42

silly....

I'm pretty sure if there was a sad ending all the fans would either A) write ANGRY letters :cussing: B) start sobbing and yelling on the boards here :cry:
or C) form a mob, fly to japan and yell at the producers to make a season 3 ASAP with a happy nice ending!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 14th, '07, 19:49

It can't be a sad ending because there were 12,000 HYD fans in Budokan for it and if it were, the staff would have not gotten out alive :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 14th, '07, 19:54

oh yeah i`m sure it`ll have a sort of a happy ending...but for sure it`ll have an open ending....nothing concrete...i want something more that tsukasa remembering makino cos that just brings them back to how they were before he hit his head :whistling:

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 14th, '07, 20:00

yes definitley! Hmm....

hahha shigeru comes and beats up umi
Tsukasa's mom has an insane change of heart and loves makino
tsukasa remembers makino
big kiss love scene :wub:

yeah that'd be good. Oh and makino should slap Umi.

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Mar 14th, '07, 20:08

its TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant control myself anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 14th, '07, 20:23

It's still Wednesday here, so I like have a day and a half to go. XD

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 14th, '07, 20:43

Lil' SnowFlake wrote:its TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant control myself anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nooo...still two more days.

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 00:57

One more day for me now. ^____________^

and this time, I don't think I'll be watching it off youtube, I'll wait for hq raw, and see if I can hold n a little longer for subs.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 15th, '07, 00:58

Rori wrote:One more day for me now. ^____________^

and this time, I don't think I'll be watching it off youtube, I'll wait for hq raw, and see if I can hold n a little longer for subs.
same here, but I'll just consider it two more days.
I am trying not to watch it raw for this last one :whistling:

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 01:19

Yup, don't want to ruin it.

now I have a question totally unrelated to the drama, but for those who have read the manga
what in the world ever happened to Makiko-chan?
I mean, she was in, like, the first 2 chapters, and she was actually one of Tsukushi's true friends.
If anyone doesn't remember her; she's the one who fell down the stairs,
landed on Doumyouji, Makino defended her, Makino got a red card
her desk was stolen, Makiko-chan brought it all the way back to the classroom for her, and that was it. poof, she's gone.

T_T she just totally disappeared.
Speaking of characters, I would have loved if they had added Kazuya to the drama, he was hilarious. In it through all the series, too.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 15th, '07, 02:23

Wow...I can't believe in a short time this week Hana Yori Dango season 2 will be coming to an official end. This board will most likely be flooded with fans wanting to discuss the ending to Hana Yori Dango on it's final day. :crazy:

I think I might go ahead and watch it RAW for it's final. Since I know their is no way I'll be able to resist not finding out major spoilers all over the web. And later on when the subs do come out for episode 11 I'll watch it all over again. 8) I just hope that the final will not be a major let down :glare:

And they better not drag out episode 11 into a bridge for a possible season 3 :cussing:
I want Hana Yori Dango season 2 to end with the good ratings.

funki3

Post by funki3 » Mar 15th, '07, 02:25

Rori wrote:Yup, don't want to ruin it.

now I have a question totally unrelated to the drama, but for those who have read the manga
what in the world ever happened to Makiko-chan?
I mean, she was in, like, the first 2 chapters, and she was actually one of Tsukushi's true friends.
If anyone doesn't remember her; she's the one who fell down the stairs,
landed on Doumyouji, Makino defended her, Makino got a red card
her desk was stolen, Makiko-chan brought it all the way back to the classroom for her, and that was it. poof, she's gone.

T_T she just totally disappeared.
Speaking of characters, I would have loved if they had added Kazuya to the drama, he was hilarious. In it through all the series, too.

i wondered for a while about makiko, but i totally forgot about her once that love triangle with rui/tsukasa/makino started up. i'm going to assume she was still at the school, and the manganka just dropped.

about kazuya being in the drama. i admit i would have wanted him in this too.. but i don't think i would be able to take any more minor characters. lol, i'm already annoyed at the little screen time tsukasa and makino have together. having another character would probably make that time even more minuscule

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 15th, '07, 02:39

hahaha after watching ep 10 I went outside and started screaming curses to Umi-chan in japanese. I got some weird neighbor looks. I'm going to die if they have a season three.....DIE. The suspense would seriously kill me. I CAN"T WAIT FOR EP 11!!!!

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 15th, '07, 02:42

huh, after watching ep. 10. i want to take something, probably umi-chan and throw it againt the window. seriously hopefully happy ending. dom and makino please be together. no more season 3. too long, too dragging, if they make a movie they getting married. i definitely watch it.

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 02:45

According to Mao-chan: 'It’s the world’s most “no way!!” episode!'

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 15th, '07, 03:06

Rori wrote:According to Mao-chan: 'It’s the world’s most “no way!!” episode!'
I don't know why but something hentai like popped into my mind when I read about what MAO & JUN said the final would possibly be like. The only reason something like that popped into my head was I know in the manga during the snow scene when Dom saves
Makino he has to give her body heat semi-nude.
I don't think they'll put that part in the drama. So, the "No Way" meant could be something simple as Domyoji mother finally approving of their being together or it could also be them getting engaged. However, Hana Yori Dango ends it better be freaking good! or else I'll be mad :cussing:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 15th, '07, 06:12

nalika

Post by nalika » Mar 15th, '07, 08:22

so quiet in here...I guess we just hate that umi too much...we'll come in here and want to kill her so we stay away..

anyways i still can't believe it's ending already

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 15th, '07, 08:45

Umiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I will kill uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :x :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 15th, '07, 11:26

guys!! how do you create a thread?????

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 15th, '07, 11:30

Kailey1710 wrote:yes definitley! Hmm....

tsukasa remembers makino

:lol :lol :lol :lol hmmmmmm or tsukasa`s mom gets amnesyc and tsukasa and tsukushi will fool her around in believing that she always agreed with tsukushi and that they used to get along veeeeeeeeeery well :lol

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Mar 15th, '07, 11:35

Any idea how long ep. 11 will be =O ? some said it was 2 hours, but I don't think that's official yet.. ?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 15th, '07, 11:39

well they said at the end of ep 10 that it`ll be 15mins longer so it`ll be 1 hour long!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 15th, '07, 13:32

yo.....how do ya create a thread??

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 15th, '07, 13:49

fpor example u go to"japanese culture & entertainment" and down the page u`ll find a button"new topic"u press that button and tadam u can make a new topic! :mrgreen:

man only one more day until the end! :cry:

lepoete

Post by lepoete » Mar 15th, '07, 13:51

I hope ep 11 cam end coherently. Cause it's been doing pretty well so far, but this last episode will have to be as long, or longer than the first, in order to make any sence. Plus who wants to be left hanging in the air anyway?

And I think that I am the only one who may not want a season three. :pale:

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 15th, '07, 13:51

lee`s little alien wrote:

tsukasa remembers makino

:lol :lol :lol :lol hmmmmmm or tsukasa`s mom gets amnesyc and tsukasa and tsukushi will fool her around in believing that she always agreed with tsukushi and that they used to get along veeeeeeeeeery well :lol
yes!
'who is that tsukasa?!'
'oh, makino. you're best of friends'.
'and who is THAT?'
'Umi. She ran over your dog and you hate her.' :thumleft:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 15th, '07, 13:56

Kailey1710 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:

tsukasa remembers makino

yes!
'who is that tsukasa?!'
'oh, makino. you're best of friends'.
'and who is THAT?'
'Umi. She ran over your dog and you hate her.' :thumleft:
:lol :lol :lol :lol she`d sure deserve an ending like that!after all the manipulation she did....

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Mar 15th, '07, 14:00

hey guyz 1 day left and HYD 2 will finish .....

cant wait to watch ep11 ... hope they finish it this time ... :mrgreen:

lepoete wrote:I hope ep 11 cam end coherently. Cause it's been doing pretty well so far, but this last episode will have to be as long, or longer than the first, in order to make any sence. Plus who wants to be left hanging in the air anyway?

And I think that I am the only one who may not want a season three. :pale:

i hope so.. they end up this season with happy ending where makino and domujee live happley ever after..

ohh .. not only u .. i do support u about not having another season.. and other members do so..

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 14:23

And I think that I am the only one who may not want a season three.
Actually pretty much the majority of Hanadan fans over here don't want a season 3.

ML_dxb

Post by ML_dxb » Mar 15th, '07, 14:35

:cry: omg.. i cant wait till tomorw :w00t:
Any1 as excited as i am :lol
ugh.. GOD i hate tht Umi girl! :crazy:
ooh WHO DO YOU THNK MAKINO SHOULD BE WITH??? ( Rui or Tsukasa ) :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 15th, '07, 14:39

ML_dxb wrote: ooh WHO DO YOU THNK MAKINO SHOULD BE WITH??? ( Rui or Tsukasa ) :wub:
TSU-KA-SA of course :cheers:

ML_dxb

Post by ML_dxb » Mar 15th, '07, 14:42

yea i thnk so too!!
"Lee's little angle" you waiting for the final episode?
well if you are.. them so am i.
Lets wait for it together lol!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 15th, '07, 14:47

ML_dxb wrote:yea i thnk so too!!
"Lee's little angle" you waiting for the final episode?
well if you are.. them so am i.
Lets wait for it together lol!!
:lol well it`s that it`s coming to an end but i can`t wait to see how they`ll end it!can`t wait for tomorrow! :mrgreen:

ML_dxb

Post by ML_dxb » Mar 15th, '07, 14:55

i have a feeling that i'll cry after watching the last episode.. since i already cried at the end of season 1 :cry:
aahh :roll i love happy endings! :wub:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 15th, '07, 14:59

ML_dxb wrote:i have a feeling that i'll cry after watching the last episode.. since i already cried at the end of season 1 :cry:
aahh :roll i love happy endings! :wub:
I will cry for sure :cry:

Stuart444

Post by Stuart444 » Mar 15th, '07, 15:00

I cant wait for the final ep. ^_^ the anticipation is growing as they say XDD ^_^

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 15:01

ML_dxb wrote::cry: omg.. i cant wait till tomorw :w00t:
Any1 as excited as i am :lol
ugh.. GOD i hate tht Umi girl! :crazy:
ooh WHO DO YOU THNK MAKINO SHOULD BE WITH??? ( Rui or Tsukasa ) :wub:
Drama wise, it should be Tsukasa x Tsukushi.
And I've always been a Rui x Tsukushi shipper manga wise.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 15th, '07, 15:05

how long you think the final ep will be ?

1 hour
2 hours

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 15:05

It's already confirmed to be 1 hour long. XD

ML_dxb

Post by ML_dxb » Mar 15th, '07, 15:06

can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!
IM SO EXCITED.. tralalaaaaa traalaalaaa ( have i gone crazy? )
Patience is the key to success!! <--- Doesn't make sense to meee!!
TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAAAAYYY =D

ML_dxb

Post by ML_dxb » Mar 15th, '07, 15:11

ONE HOUR ONLY!!
NO WAY :blink !!
won't they like rush stuff.. i mean how can all that happen in just an hour.. i mean tsukasa will fall inlove with UMI then i thnk tsukasa's mom is supposed to meet UMI ( i miight be making all tht up.. after all i ddnt read the manga or watch the anime :P )
then Tsukasa has to go to Canada.. the tsukushi has to chase him ( i think ) then i don't know what happens.. then Yukki gets missing ( i heard tsukushi call YUKKI while running on the mountain) then tsukushi gets lost.. then i dont know what happens.. then a HAPPY Ending?? i think :scratch:
Last edited by ML_dxb on Mar 15th, '07, 15:15, edited 2 times in total.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 15th, '07, 15:11

hi guys! does anyone know where to download TFP with hanadan cast? haha! the torrent here is not working for me. i've been trying T_T

and yes it's the final episode! hope we really do get a happy and satisfying ending! ^o^ tsukushixtsukasa rabu-rabu!!!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 15th, '07, 15:14

broadcast time will be 75 minutes. this translates to just under 60 minutes after taking out the commercials

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 15th, '07, 15:17

I'm happy to know it'll be 1 hour I'll enjoy the last Eps as much as i could..

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 15:17

[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5384 ... qr4.th.jpg[/img]

The finale last season was one hour too.

In the manga, Umi never met Keade, I don't think she will drama wise. Though I don't think Keade will apporve of that relationship anymore than she does Tsukushi and Tsukasa. Though she is going to take advantage of Tsukasa's memory loss. I guess that's where Tsubaki comes in.

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 15:26

Ahh, has anyone read this from Jland:
Then they review what happened so far in the story…
Then asked the participants what they thought of the final scene.
Girl 1: It’s very exciting.
Girl 2: I love the happy ending!
http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/14/v ... /#more-604

=D

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 15th, '07, 15:28

Rori wrote:Ahh, has anyone read this from Jland:
Then they review what happened so far in the story…
Then asked the participants what they thought of the final scene.
Girl 1: It’s very exciting.
Girl 2: I love the happy ending!
http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/14/v ... /#more-604

=D
Many have already read that...And it better be true that they are going to have a happy ending :crazy: the ending of HYD I pray will not be a let down :cry:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 15th, '07, 15:37

I think this was the same clip that was posted on youtube that was referenced a few pages back?
Edit: not quite the same, more of a recap in this one, but takes forever to load :(

Here's to happy endings!!!

POST 1000!! Yay Me! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 15th, '07, 16:16

JUST ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!!
can´t believe is the last one already

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Mar 15th, '07, 16:50

Cheers to happy endings to HYD. At least I hope so! :)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 15th, '07, 16:52

haruhi-san wrote:Cheers to happy endings to HYD. At least I hope so! :)
*joins you!* :cheers: