ngongan

Takizawa Hideaki

Post by ngongan » Jan 7th, '06, 19:01

ngongan

Post by ngongan » Jan 15th, '06, 18:52

more

Kirari

Post by Kirari » Jan 15th, '06, 19:11

Their is a Tackey&Tsubasa thread you know...

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 18th, '06, 01:07

I just have the same thought, there should be a Takki thread somewhere. Anyway those pictures *nosebleed* :w00t:

fiela

Post by fiela » Jan 18th, '06, 05:10

cute - cute
i want more..hehe

rubychan

Post by rubychan » Jan 19th, '06, 01:56

gosh, I remember how I was totally into this guy when I first watched Forbidden love. He's still my fav even now :">. His performance in Yoshitsune was beyone imagination . Dying to watch the next eps >__<. His newest movie, from what i know is Satomi hakkenden which was aired a few days ago as a New Year SP :D

but I must say his acting in Strawberry on the shortcake and You're my madona didnt really catch my attention

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 19th, '06, 04:34

thanks sooo much for those sexy pics of takki XD :faint: i totally love this dude and he's JUST SOOO HOT!!!!!! XD

ngongan

Post by ngongan » Jan 22nd, '06, 16:24

more

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 22nd, '06, 22:37

:w00t: OMGoodness!!!thanks sooo much,ngongan for those^ pics and the other ones :salut: i totally love the second one :wub: he's just sooo HOT!!! XD :faint: and the pic with the kitten.it was sooo kawaii XD i :heart: takki :wub: :wub: :wub: thanks soo much again :mrgreen:

wachi

Post by wachi » Jan 23rd, '06, 03:42

Wow, thanks for Takki-ness.
Next time if you're going to post so many pics at the same, put them behind the spoiler tag, it'll load faster that way.

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Feb 2nd, '06, 20:09

OMGOODNESS~~~~thank you for the overflowing of takki cute-ness! im loving it! hes sooo cute n really reminds me of Ryo from NewS kekek :wub:

uhare

Post by uhare » Mar 5th, '06, 14:27

I can't believe Takki got PUSHED to second page.
Don't worry takki I'll save you :idea:

I'm watching "season of the sun" right now and starting SOS (having myself a takki marathon) I sometimes find it hard to breathe when takki starts running or when he takes off his top.

Out of the johnnys who do you think has a better body than takki???

dna1009

Post by dna1009 » Mar 22nd, '06, 08:51

hi! i would like to see some series of hideaki takizawa. where i can find it? can you give me names of those series? thanks so much

Sukachu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Sukachu » Mar 25th, '06, 11:30

dna1009 wrote:hi! i would like to see some series of hideaki takizawa. where i can find it? can you give me names of those series? thanks so much
Check this link:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Takizawa_Hideaki

I would recommend you Satomi Hakkenden. It's available here at the tracker ;) .

jieey

Post by jieey » Apr 24th, '06, 17:21

baka browser!! won't load the pictures!~~anyways, does somebody know the faith/religion of Takki? I wanna know cause I saw him once in a tv guesting with a rosary-like ring/bracelet in his hand(well not that one with the cross/X ring that he always wears, but the other one), and I thought he might be religious..just a thought.

Eliza

Post by Eliza » Jun 21st, '06, 00:52

Satomi Hakkenden hardsubbed by Nya strarring Takky^^
at: clubbox.co.kr/dokidoki

lu_chan

Post by lu_chan » Jun 25th, '06, 14:23

anybody know if he is doing anything recent? I know that Satomi and Yoshitsune were last year....i wonder if he is coming up in any new dramas.

he is soooo cute!! definitely want to see more of his stuff. And, he is a great actor. just love him. ^____^

also, i notice this thread is not too active. ^^;;

@ngongan: the pictures aren't showing up in my browser window. T____T do you have a link to the pics?

florsa86

Post by florsa86 » Nov 1st, '06, 22:17

tackey!!found this thread,yay!
hm..he's so gorgeous n good actor..i dont know what he's doing lately..can anyone tell me too?

franchosa

Hideaki Takizawa

Post by franchosa » Dec 8th, '06, 21:17

I loved Hideaki on Yoshitsune and adored him on Boku Dake No Madonna. He's one of my crushes. :wub:

Does anybody know if he's dating anyone?

altec1

Post by altec1 » Dec 9th, '06, 21:14

NYA! came out with ep. 8 of Majo no Jouken! YAY!

cantiara

Post by cantiara » Dec 12th, '06, 09:45

Wow, I can't believe this thread is dying. Are there only so little Takki's fans here in D-addicts? :)
My first Takki's dorama was Boku Dake no Madonna. I really liked his character there and how he portrayed it. And then I got the chance to watch SoS and Taiyou no Kisetsu. Both were rather dark dorama, not my cup of tea, but I still liked Takki's performances in both of the dorama. And finally, I watched Yoshitsune and Satomi Hakkenden, and I gotta say.. he has matured as an actor. I really like him now, and I am looking forward for his future projects (dorama/movies), don't know when that'll be, but I hope it'll be soon! :D

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Feb 6th, '07, 15:50

tackey may not be my ichibn but i couLd say he is the hottest jactor! evn hotter than kimura takuya [this is onLy my opinion]

he is turning 25 and im wondering if he getting seriousLy with his private Life... but whoever that girL is, she is sure heLL Lucky, ne?

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 2nd, '07, 07:46

what the!!! what happened here? hideaki takizawa's thread is DEAD!! and the Last post is aLmost a month ago by ME!!.. okay.. im a tackey fan so iLL try my best to revive this thread... wish there wouLd be more peeps hanging here... for now heres an articLe i got from other siteS:

Johnny's about Tackey

Yokoyama Yu(Kanjani8)
Tackey and I are Osaka friends. *laughs* When he comes to Osaka, he calls me. Last year he invited me to yakiniku on my 23rd birthday. He's a really cool person. He has this aura, I can't talk like I usually do. Everytime I meet him, I get nervous. By the way, I have a request! Please look at my eyes more.

Matsumoto Jun (Arashi)
We used to have fun together a lot, but lately we haven't met at all. We went to a CD shop quite some time ago and had fun, but that was it. Mostly we meet at work. Ever since he's started doing the Taiga dorama, he's become this distant person... yeah right, that's a lie. *laughs* I want to go and have food together again, it's been so long. Takizawa-kun, if work has quieted down, please give me a call.

Aiba Masaki (Arashi)
You always say "Let's go eat together", but you can't really go, ne. Takki and I also went drinking together. Speaking of that, when I threw up after drinking sake for the first time, we also were together. *laughs* He's like a big brother, when we go and have yakiniku together, he always pays for me. Oh yeah! Recently when I ate mud turtle for the first time in my life, it was very tasty. Next time, I'll bring Takki with me, for sure. *laughs*

Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN)
From my perspective, Takizawa-kun is like a big brother. I don't lie to him or cheat at all. He's funny and warm... I admire someone with such abilities and character. I have talked about a lot of things with Takizawa-kun. What kind of things... I can't tell that here. *laughs* Sometimes he just calls me and asks "What are you doing right now?" When I say, "I was sleeping.", he says "Oh..." with a sad-sounding voice. I think that Takizawa-kun in reality is someone who gets lonely quickly.

Akanishi Jin (KAT-TUN)
He has a good relationship to the senpai and kai. And he is a good listener if you need someone's advice. But he often gets angry at me because of my attitude towards work. I'm happy because he's always serious when he answers me. He's someone who really cares a lot for other people. Well, that hasn't changed from before. *laughs* A message for Takizawa-kun? There is one, there is! Just tell him this one word, "Please!" He should understand if you say that. *laughs*

Murakami Shingo (Kanjani8)
To say it with one word, he's chivalrous. I think his attitude is great. We often eat together. We go eat Italian or okonomiyaki together with two common friends. [AN: I'm not very confident I got the meaning of the previous sentence right, sorry! ^^;; ] Speaking of that, around three years ago, the both of us went to Disneyland and had lunch there. Well, we're busy with work so we don't have much time, but I learned about the place of his usual game, so next time, I want to do it together.

Nishikido Ryo(Kanjani8, NewS)
Takizawa-kun probably doesn't remember, but he once gave me a book that contained only photos of pro-wrestling masks. But I've already done away with it... And then, when will he take me out to eat together? When Jin and I were together he called him and talked to him, but though he said "Come along too next time when we go eat", he still hasn't taken me out. *laughs* But I would never say that to him if he really stood in front of me.

Nagano Hiroshi (V6)
Once we did something like a year-end-party where a lot of the Jimusho's stars gathered. When I was in the middle of preparations there, Takizawa said "Please stop. I will do it, so please sit down." At that time I thought 'what a honest and well-mannered guy'. He used to have a fair-skinned, cute face, but now he still has a pretty face and is good-looking. Like before, he still has this obedient and shy part that hasn't changed. Since it's interesting to act together with other groups, it's great if I can work together with Takizawa. Lastly, do your best for your solo concert!

Ikuta Toma (Johnny's Junior)
I owe a lot to him. With various meanings. *laughs* When I go out to eat with him, we always have sushi with meat or fish. He always takes me along to really good restaurants. On Takizawa-kun's 20th birthday, a lot of us Juniors gathered and everyone said "Words of giving" [AN: I think he means that they gave him a present and a little speech, thanking him.] One of the little ones among the Juniors said that he was afraid of him. At that everyone burst out laughing. *laughs*
Once me and Jin went to Takizawa-kun's home to have some fun and even while he said "I have to get up early tomorrow morning, go home!", he let us spend the night, as if it couldn't be helped. We only cause him trouble. *laughs*

Yamashita Tomohisa (NewS)
For me he is like a parent. When we cooked hotpot and I saw Takizawa-kun chop the vegetables, he looked like a mama. *laughs* I thought "He's going to become a great mama." Lately, we send each other mails a lot, but when I ask him "What are you doing today?" I just get a one word reply, "Yoshitsune". *laughs* So I just answered "Bye". Takizawa-kun is someone with a deep sense of duty and kindness... if your telephone number changes, please make sure to tell me.

Yaotome Hikaru (Ya-Ya-yah)
Once when we went to different areas for a concert, I was called out to his room. Then he told me a truly scary story. I was really afraid. Next time, I'll tell Takizawa-kun a scary story and make him cry! Takizawa-kun gave me the mail address of his cellphone, but it disappeared, so please give it to me again.

Yabu Kota (Ya-Ya-Yah)
For me, Takizawa-kun is perfect. He can sing as well as dance and act. When we acted together in "Taiy・no kisetsu" he told me "It's okay if you're just normal. Don't be nervous, it will be alright." He's such a kind senpai!

Nagase Tomoya (Tokio)
Takki and I don't hang out privately, but when we met, we talked a lot. My impression of him at that time was "This kind of guy can be found everywhere". Though he seems to have the public image of being a super idol. *laughs* I like it that Takki can be so normal. I want him to always have this "normalcy". No matter how busy he is with work, he makes time for the things he likes. That's impressive, isn't it. He also seems to like spending time at his computer, but I guess he isn't like me who forgets the time and stays at the computer until morning?

Imai Tsubasa
Are you playing the game I gave you? When I gave it to you you were like "Great!!!", so doubtlessly you were happy about it, weren't you? But there was also staff around, and since he is the king of reaction... I think his reaction looked a bit as if he was on television, but doubtlessly he was happy about it! He's doing the Taiga dorama, so I guess he doesn't have much time to play it, but I want him to relax and relieve stress with that game.

Credits to sojuqueen (jdorama.com)
Reposted by SaPpHire_ in asianfanatics.com
thank you girLs!! :wub:

having takazawa-kun is Like having a miLLion bucks... more... i reaLLy Love him :roll

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 3rd, '07, 04:39

Thanks for this! It's nice to see what people that know him, think of him! :)

Takizawa is in my opinion one of the cutest japanese actors, i think he looks extremelly amazing with orange hair! :wub:

[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... b_mag2.PNG[/img] [img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... b_mag5.PNG[/img]

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 3rd, '07, 05:10

wow JEs sure like to eat wif Tackey hehe xD

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 3rd, '07, 05:28

AzNightDreams wrote:wow JEs sure like to eat wif Tackey hehe xD
Yeah they do. Reading that just made me hungry.

Takizawa-kun I would like to eat with you. XD

I think I like Takki more now after reading that. I had no emotion to him at first but to see how much everyone loves him is funny.

pedxing

Post by pedxing » Mar 3rd, '07, 05:37

I read a translated report somewhere on livejournal that said he broke his nose falling off stairs and had to perform two concerts with a face mask. :-(

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 3rd, '07, 05:43

pedxing wrote:I read a translated report somewhere on livejournal that said he broke his nose falling off stairs and had to perform two concerts with a face mask. :-(
Is that why he gave Ryo that book?

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 3rd, '07, 09:11

yeboi!! just after a day 5 post are aLready in!!! :cheers:

Rasckita>> thanks for the pics!! i Love the first one in particuLar.. hope you wiLL post more pics :wub:

Tatsuri and AzNightDreams>> i heard Tackey is a weLL Loved senpai.. i onLy dont Like to eat with him.. but aLso to eat him!! haha!! :mrgreen:

pedxing>> when was that? darn.. i havent heard of that!! what happened t his nose by now?

i read that Tackey-kun is fond of pro wrestLers but i didnt know what it had to do with Ryo, maybe bcoz Ryo is aLso fond of pro wrestLing but is now tired of this... that my guess... :blink

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 3rd, '07, 13:40

which is everyone's fav drama that he is in? :D
karin-chan wrote:yeboi!! just after a day 5 post are aLready in!!! :cheers:

Rasckita>> thanks for the pics!! i Love the first one in particuLar.. hope you wiLL post more pics :wub:
So here are more cute pics of HIm:
[img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/325/ ... to6.th.jpg[/img]

he looks like gael garcia bernal in this pic:
[img]http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8234 ... ba6.th.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/1167/g ... vm5.th.jpg[/img]

he would be the perfect actor to play Tasuki if Fushigi Yugi became a movie or serie...dont you think?:
[img]http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9554 ... qf7.th.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4108 ... kk5.th.jpg[/img]

knuts

Post by knuts » Mar 3rd, '07, 14:00

Just finished Majo no Jouken/Forbidden Love. That was surely not a waste of time. Tackey was 17 at the time of filming this drama? Wonder what he thought of it back then and how it was received.

Watching these old j-drama's, like News no Onna. Unfortunately not so good video quality.

Would any j-drama expert here be so kind as to let me know what the chances are of seeing these good old good j-drama's in high video quality? Will they ever be released in DVD quality again?

Many thanks in advance.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 3rd, '07, 15:23

karin-chan wrote:yeboi!! just after a day 5 post are aLready in!!! :cheers:

Tatsuri and AzNightDreams>> i heard Tackey is a weLL Loved senpai.. i onLy dont Like to eat with him.. but aLso to eat him!! haha!! :mrgreen:

pedxing>> when was that? darn.. i havent heard of that!! what happened t his nose by now?

i read that Tackey-kun is fond of pro wrestLers but i didnt know what it had to do with Ryo, maybe bcoz Ryo is aLso fond of pro wrestLing but is now tired of this... that my guess... :blink
lol of course xD
he looks yummy :wub:

@rasckita:
he looks perfect the role of tasuki!
and hes one of my favs characters too xD

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 4th, '07, 06:21

Rasckita>>> thank you!!! hmmm tackey-chan as tasuki? WHY NOT?!!
Attachments
2571074757.jpg
2571074757.jpg (5.4 KiB) Viewed 6255 times

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 4th, '07, 11:15

Would any j-drama expert here be so kind as to let me know what the chances are of seeing these good old good j-drama's in high video quality? Will they ever be released in DVD quality again?
@Knuts:i'm new to dramas. I started watching dramas in the end of last year. But anyway, to your question...I dont know how often does these dramas become available on DVD, but on Ebay they sell some series on non-official DVDs (with english subs) and it looks pretty, it looks like original and official dvd. I'm planing on buying a serie but I'm between Meteor garden i and hana yori dango... :D
@rasckita:
@AzNightDreams: Tasuki is one of my fav characters too! he's so funny! :D I lover fushigi yugi!! I cried 3 times reading that manga! :cry:
@karin-chan: tackey-chan looks exactly how I imagined Tasuki! When I saw him, the first thing that came in my mind was: "He's perfect for the role of Tasuki!" :-)

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 4th, '07, 16:55

Rasckita wrote:
@Knuts:i'm new to dramas. I started watching dramas in the end of last year. But anyway, to your question...I dont know how often does these dramas become available on DVD, but on Ebay they sell some series on non-official DVDs (with english subs) and it looks pretty, it looks like original and official dvd. I'm planing on buying a serie but I'm between Meteor garden i and hana yori dango... :D
@rasckita:
@AzNightDreams: Tasuki is one of my fav characters too! he's so funny! :D I lover fushigi yugi!! I cried 3 times reading that manga! :cry:
@karin-chan: tackey-chan looks exactly how I imagined Tasuki! When I saw him, the first thing that came in my mind was: "He's perfect for the role of Tasuki!" :-)
i didnt cry reading the manga but i did 4 the anime lol

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 5th, '07, 02:50

I have this DVD with the Fushigi Yugi anime but i havent watched it yet because i know i'll love it and i'm always keeping it to watch in special moment! :mrgreen:

But i'm not resisting...i'm going to watch it soon i guess

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 5th, '07, 02:56

Rasckita wrote:I have this DVD with the Fushigi Yugi anime but i havent watched it yet because i know i'll love it and i'm always keeping it to watch in special moment! :mrgreen:

But i'm not resisting...i'm going to watch it soon i guess
WATCH IT!!! YOU MUSTT!! lol

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 5th, '07, 11:34

Yeah I will! :D

Hey! What's your fav drama with tackey-chan? :-)

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 5th, '07, 12:10

Rasckita>> bet ur reaLLy a fushigi addict ne? :roll uhm... honestLy though im a big tackey fan i havent seen any of his dramas!! poor me!! so pLs heLP... :cry:

I'm planing on buying a serie but I'm between Meteor garden i and hana yori dango...
AzNightDreams>> MG is cute but id prefer HYD, besides the former's story is toooooo Long!! to the point that uL ask yourseLf why are there so many guest characters in the story..

Rasckita>> yep!! the pic i posted Looks Like tackey-chan, isnt it?

uhm.. another thing, its okay to post misc topics here but pLs stick to Tackey-kun okay? aLso, dont forget to vote for him in jdorama.com.. onegai... and aLso, does anyone of you know how to downLoad dramas in siLentregrets.com? pLs teach me how... :cry:

by the way.. what do you think of this one? the other guy is Wallace Huo of Taiwan :wub:
Attachments
normal_D04May01.jpg
normal_D04May01.jpg (81.04 KiB) Viewed 6220 times
Wallace_huo1.jpg
Wallace_huo1.jpg (44.25 KiB) Viewed 6220 times

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 5th, '07, 13:44

@Karin-chan: Yeap! I love fushigi yugi, it's one of the best mangas I've read. if you havent read it, do it. It's worth! :)

On silent regrets you download like this:
1)go to the site, find the drama you are interested, go it's page
2)chose the episode from the list
3)now the page where the file is hosted will appear, normally in silentregret the episodes are hosted at megaupload. to download stuff from there you need to write on the box the 3 digit code that appear on the photo and then wait 40 seconds and after this will appear something like "download now" and then you click the button and download. At megaupload you can use file download manager.
Ahhh "mirror", is the same file hosted in another site. This is good because some people dont like downloading thngs from megaupload because sometimes the server is down for not-registed members and for people that dont have their little program download.
Well that's it! If you need any help you can pm me! :)

I wished i've seen more dramas with Taikizawa, but as i'm new to asian dramas, i havent seen much. i'm looking foward to see the strawberry shortcake. Sounds interesting. :) This pic of takizawa is very beautiful! Ahhh he's also a singer, right?

EDIT

Hi everyone! Check this video of Shonen Club. There's an interview with Takki! :D It's funny because in the interview he ignores Jin in the end and smiles in such a cute way. :D

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 6th, '07, 14:56

Rasckita>> ohh did you came down from heaven?! thank you, thank you soooo much girL!! isnt it wierd? we havent actuaLY seen him act but we drooL over him!! who cant resist the ohhh sooo hot and sexy hideaki takizawa! :wub: im aLso Looking forward to s.o.s and and first Love and yoshitsune :cry:

yeboi!!! tackey is aLso a JE boy.. for the information of aLL tackey is one the eLites in Johnny's Entertainment, meaning they were immediately caLLed to work rather than enduring series of auditions as the usuaL, guess Johnny-san sees a greater potential in him, same is aLso for Matsumoto Jun and Yamashita Tomohisa :wub:

Tackey is in a duo caLLed Tackey and Tsubasa [TxT] with his bestfriend, Imai Tsubasa. This is the 2nd duo formed by JE {kinki kids are the first]. iLL give you futher insights as we go on...

here is a pic of TxT, enjoy!! :wub:
Attachments
GW380H285.jpg
GW380H285.jpg (12.91 KiB) Viewed 6209 times

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 6th, '07, 15:10

Eheheh he has an irrestitible charm... even Johnny got hipnotised by Takki! :D ehehehe

Imai Tsubasa is far from having the charm of Takki though :sweat:

Did the downloads worked on silentregrets?? :) I love that site! :P

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 7th, '07, 05:32

Rasckita>>
Imai Tsubasa is far from having the charm of Takki though
correct!! haha!! ... but infairness with Tsubasa he is considered the "dancing king" so Lets give him the credit for that... thanks for sharing the youtube Link its cute :wub: pLs check your pm.. i have a msg... :P

good news!! a very good news!!! our Tackey wiLL be having a a movie with... one other than JAckie Chan!! I think its confirmed [as posted on his wikipedia], but no further info was mentioned. its reaLLy reaLLy great!!!

personal thoughts: i just wondering what kind of movie they wiLL be making, Jackie chan is known for stunts and karate.. so Tackey wiLL be doing the same? :blink And two of my best JE boys are steaLing the internationaL scene [the other is Ninomiya Kazunari with Letters from IwoJima]

GO TACKEY!!!!

Here are beLow, i think this is in Shangai... JACKIE CHAN AD TACKEY-CHAN!! haha :lol

thanks to someone from idolthoughts for the pics, for more pics heres the link:

http://www.tungstar.com/hotspot_bag.do? ... 0&cateId=0
Attachments
21mae1hp.jpg
21mae1hp.jpg (17.4 KiB) Viewed 6203 times
m804897sp9yd.jpg
m804897sp9yd.jpg (33 KiB) Viewed 6203 times

vietbabi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by vietbabi » Mar 7th, '07, 06:06

i love tacky as well. btw i've seen his name spelled different ways. is it tacki, tacky, or tackey. when i saw him in majo no jouken, i absolutely fell in love. he was so kawaii in there.

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 7th, '07, 06:14

good news!! a very good news!!! our Tackey wiLL be having a a movie with... one other than JAckie Chan!! I think its confirmed [as posted on his wikipedia], but no further info was mentioned. its reaLLy reaLLy great!!!

personal thoughts: i just wondering what kind of movie they wiLL be making, Jackie chan is known for stunts and karate.. so Tackey wiLL be doing the same? And two of my best JE boys are steaLing the internationaL scene [the other is Ninomiya Kazunari with Letters from IwoJima]
GO TACKEY!!!!
OMG thats so awesome. can';t wait for more info. it might be a action comedy since most of Jakie's movies are in those genre's. so excited :w00t:

I LOVE takki

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 7th, '07, 06:42

majide!?!?!? seriously? it's confirmed? the movie!? oh wow! been waiting for that! haha! sugoi!!!

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Mar 7th, '07, 06:52

wow, i never knew there was a thread for papa-pi!

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 8th, '07, 05:16

vietbabi
shama129
yamapinku-rabu
Japanese_alcoholic

yeboi!! :wub:

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 8th, '07, 05:22

karin-chan wrote:vietbabi
shama129
yamapinku-rabu
Japanese_alcoholic

yeboi!! :wub:
sorry but wut does yeboi mean?

if it means i love takki too them Yeboi Yeboi Yeboi. i could go on all night.lol

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 8th, '07, 12:42

Takki in a jackie chan movie??? :D Jackie Chan is so funny!
But what language will Takki speak in the movie?

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 8th, '07, 19:03

Takki in a jackie chan movie??? Jackie Chan is so funny!
But what language will Takki speak in the movie?
i was wondering the same thing. lol. i wonder if its a american movie or asian? i would love to see takki on the big screen in US. :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 9th, '07, 02:56

Rasckita>> the info says it wiLL be shown in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Japanese.. so i think there shouLd be no probLem... actuaLLy im aLso curious!! is it LIke Rush Hour or something... haha :blink

shama129>> haha!! yeboi is short for yeah boy, its my way of saying yes or something Lucky or cooL happened, get it.. so if you're asking if saying yeboi mean tackey Love.. then why not... YEBOI!!! :w00t:

by the way peepz, i found this on other forum sites, though its kinda deLayed:

TACKEY I TOPS

A recent online poll revealed thah HIDEAKI TAKIZAWA is currently the most popular actor in JAPAN.
NO KIDDING!!!!! The teen hearththrob has sucessfully knocked Takuya Kimura off the numero uno spot. Now, why is tackey so popular, you ask? Aside from his boyish good looks and talent, Tackey is seems, is down-to-earth. " The japanese public has grown tired of Takuya and his tantrums." reported sina.com recently.(It's well known that the actor demands VVIP treatment wherever he goes)."They want a nice, new idol. And Tackey fits the bill.

- articel in GALAXY 1-16 August 2006

and Best Actor in a Leading Role: Takizawa Hideaki (Yoshitsune) for 2005

spread tackey Love... pLs vote for him at jdorama.com, thank you :wub:

yeboi tackey!! :wub: :wub:

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Mar 9th, '07, 03:09

karin-chan, wuts up? thnxs for the info.
i cant wait for the new movie! tackey is so hot *faints*

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 10th, '07, 06:02

Japanese_alcoholic>> im doing fine.. bout u? :wub:

girLs.. Tackey's birthday is coming...

...so pLs mark your caLendar on the 29th!! yeboi!!! :cheers:

i cant say much more... Tackey is a god!!! a veeeeryyy hooot one...
here's the proof:
Attachments
tackey1.jpg
tackey1.jpg (56.24 KiB) Viewed 6231 times

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 10th, '07, 06:33

nosebleed!!! hahaha! man, i would love to see takki in a movie definitely! hope more news comes out! is takki doing a drama special? that shakespeare thing? or maybe i just got the name wrong haha!

knuts

Post by knuts » Mar 10th, '07, 12:36

Rasckita wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I found a better version than the one I watched here at D-addicts. How stupid. It was right under my nose.
I would say be careful with the non-official DVDs from e-bay. Often a ripp-off I heard.

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 10th, '07, 20:43

Wow i didnt knew takki was that popular in Japan. I knew he was popular but not THAT popular.

karin-chan, if it's like "rush hour" than it'll be fine, that's a funny movie! :)

I hope Takki makes funny character! :mrgreen: :wub:
knuts wrote:
Rasckita wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I found a better version than the one I watched here at D-addicts. How stupid. It was right under my nose.
I would say be careful with the non-official DVDs from e-bay. Often a ripp-off I heard.
Ohhh really? I've just bought my Dvd. :unsure: i'll be arriving in 12 days.
The non-official dvds are with bad quality or the same quality as the ones downloaded here at d-addicts?

ahhh a pic of Takki and Yamapi:
[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... 2507fh.jpg[/img]
They seem to be good friends!

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 11th, '07, 03:23

Rasckita>> yeah tackey-kun is so popuLar.. that's why im wondering why there aren't many fans who are posting on his threads [not onLy here], Look this thread has onLy how many pages compared to other ceLebs.. so saaaddd... :cry:

knuts>> did you bought a DVD from ebay? what titLe and hw much did it cost you?

yamapinku-rabu>> speaking of..

TACKEY'S APRIL DRAMA
Shakespeare specials to air in early April
Fri, March 9, 2007 (1:35am EST)

NTV has opened its official site for the two Shakespeare drama specials, "Ousama no Shinzou ~King Lear Yori~" and "Romeo to Juliet ~Surechigai~."

The "King Lear" special will air on April 6 at 9:00pm, and stars Toshiyuki Nishida and Mao Inoue. Other cast members include Mayumi Wakamura, Tomoko Nakajima (of Othello), Ryoko Sakaguchi, and Hiroyuki Nagato.

The "Romeo and Juliet" special airs the next day (April 7) at 9:00pm. Hideaki Takizawa and Masami Nagasawa play the lead roles. The rest of the cast includes Tomokazu Miura, Misako Tanaka, and Shinji Yamashita.
...another Tackey drama weLL aLL be Looking forward.,.. :wub:
Attachments
caca151007-img352x288-1170162783200.jpg
caca151007-img352x288-1170162783200.jpg (24.66 KiB) Viewed 6209 times

knuts

Post by knuts » Mar 11th, '07, 07:37

Rasckita wrote:
Ohhh really? I've just bought my Dvd. :unsure: i'll be arriving in 12 days.
The non-official dvds are with bad quality or the same quality as the ones downloaded here at d-addicts?
karin-chan>> did you bought a DVD from ebay? what titLe and hw much did it cost you?
I have never bought anything from ebay, but that's what I read. People being disappointed about the quality or discovering that they were downloads from here or elsewhere, which are offered for free by hard working non-paid subbers and sold for own profit making.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 11th, '07, 07:41

thanks karin-chan! so i read right hehe! i almost fell off my seat that time i thought it was gonna be takki and mao haha! but it was compltetelt different dramas just the same theme hehe!

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 11th, '07, 19:39

Rasckita>> yeah tackey-kun is so popuLar.. that's why im wondering why there aren't many fans who are posting on his threads [not onLy here], Look this thread has onLy how many pages compared to other ceLebs.. so saaaddd...
Takki's fans are shy! ;) Soon they'll appear here more often! :)

I have never bought anything from ebay, but that's what I read. People being disappointed about the quality or discovering that they were downloads from here or elsewhere, which are offered for free by hard working non-paid subbers and sold for own profit making.
Well, i'll have to wait and see... :( I hope it doesnt have bad quality... :( I didnt knew they were downloaded from internet... :/

Grc733

Post by Grc733 » Mar 11th, '07, 19:42

Hi I'm a fan of his singing with Tackey and Tsubasa but I have yet to see any of his dramas could you guys recommend any good dramas for him.

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Mar 12th, '07, 11:06

Grc733 wrote:Hi I'm a fan of his singing with Tackey and Tsubasa but I have yet to see any of his dramas could you guys recommend any good dramas for him.
It's so simple because Takki is great at acting.. my choise is Boku dake no madonna.
You can find it hardsubbed into English language... is a great story, I loved it so much and his character, Koichi nicknamed Kyon, is PURE LOVE.

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 12th, '07, 12:18

I'll watch it! What you think about Strawberry Shortcake??? I heard people didnt like the main female character...

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Mar 12th, '07, 12:50

Rasckita wrote:I'll watch it! What you think about Strawberry Shortcake??? I heard people didnt like the main female character...
I haven't watched it yet.
It's on my wishlist... ^^

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 13th, '07, 10:03

Misato-san>> thanks for the insights...

Rasckita>> yeah.. i heard that many of the fans didnt Like the ryoko girL.. dunno why... hey, you bought sumthing from ebay? wutz that? how much?

Grc733>> Im aLso a fan!! ^_^ weLL im a fan of TxT because of Tackey.. I havent wtched any yet but Im Looking frward on Majou no Jouken... weLL i wanna watch aLL of Tackey's drama...

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 13th, '07, 11:53

Misato-san wrote:
Rasckita wrote:I'll watch it! What you think about Strawberry Shortcake??? I heard people didnt like the main female character...
I haven't watched it yet.
It's on my wishlist... ^^
hehehe it's in mine too! :-) My list is huge at the moment! :O :D

Rasckita>> yeah.. i heard that many of the fans didnt Like the ryoko girL.. dunno why... hey, you bought sumthing from ebay? wutz that? how much?
I bought the complete serie of Meteor Garden I, it cost around 30 something dollars, but it hasnt arrived yet. :-) I'm anxious! :P

Ohhh I just heard that song "venus" from tackey and tsubasa, it's fuN! :cheers:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 13th, '07, 14:30

yamapinku-rabu>> if im not mistaken, Mao wiLL be in another drama this ApriL, check it out okay? :lol

Rasckita>> ahhh.. Meteor Garden!! Dao Ming Zhe and San Chai [?].. :thumright: goodLuck!! :wub:

uhmm... i wouLd Like to post an interesting pic on Tackey-chan... im reaLLy happy i had a copy of this one.. i want aLso want to share it with you guys... this babe is totaLy hot im going Lesbian!!! hahahahahahaha!!! :mrgreen:

*thanks to the site whare i got this one...
Attachments
takkipompuan.jpg
takkipompuan.jpg (11.84 KiB) Viewed 6211 times

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 13th, '07, 14:36

karin-chan then post the pic. i wanna see.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 13th, '07, 14:48

karin-chan ohmygod!!!!! takki!!!!! why are you so pretty?!? hahaha! what's that for?? O_O ah yes the shakespeare drama mao-chan's gonna be in it!

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 13th, '07, 14:52

omg he looks so pretty i'm jealous XD
maybe he's dressing up to get pi's attention.lol. he figures everything else failed, maybe this just might work.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 13th, '07, 14:55

shama129 bwahaha! pi's attention!?!? what for? hahaha!

shama129

Post by shama129 » Mar 13th, '07, 14:59

lol well u know how takki is always trying to hug and kiss pi. and pi is always running away from takki.. its just too cute. papa and pi love XD i figured takki's thinking" if pi won't let me hug him as i am now maybe if i dress up as a girl then he'll let me" . heres a clip of papaXpi love:
XD XD XD i have so many more.
Last edited by shama129 on Mar 13th, '07, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 13th, '07, 16:38

shama129 wrote:lol well u know how takki is always trying to hug and kiss pi. and pi is always running away from takki.. its just too cute. papa and pi love XD i figured takki's thinking if pi want let me hug him as i am now maybe if i dress up as a girl then he'll let me. heres a clip of papaXpi love:
XD XD XD i have so many more.
i just love papaXpi love. i watched so many clips of takki and pi.
i love that clip. did u see te one where he's trying to make pi sneeze.XD

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 14th, '07, 05:19

maybe he's dressing up to get pi's attention.lol. he figures everything else failed, maybe this just might work.
lol well u know how takki is always trying to hug and kiss pi. and pi is always running away from takki.. its just too cute. papa and pi love i figured takki's thinking" if pi won't let me hug him as i am now maybe if i dress up as a girl then he'll let me" . heres a clip of papaXpi love:
you made me Laugh eh! :goggle:
yeahhh... I LOVE TACKEY AND YAMAPI PAIRING!! :wub:

Tsubasa-kun is originaLLy incLuded in the pic but i edited it so it can focus Papa and pi!! :thumleft: Gomen Tsubasa :whistling:
Attachments
taki Love yamapi.JPG
taki Love yamapi.JPG (22.96 KiB) Viewed 6183 times