[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Mar 9th, '07, 08:11

sunset4886 wrote:is there a site where you could watch this series online live?
Crunchyroll has it on their stream, but you have to join to watch I think. But it's soooo worth it. I love that site! Much better than YouTube :lol !

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=1271

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 9th, '07, 08:23

I can't wait to watch what wil happen in Eps 10 ..
Today it will show in japan..

Maki Froggeh

Post by Maki Froggeh » Mar 9th, '07, 08:55

eegybur wrote:
Maki Froggeh wrote:Waiting for the next epi, I did a new avatar xD.
Aww.
awww that is so cute!!
How do you make those?
Just need a picture and Photoshop :B

sunset4886

Post by sunset4886 » Mar 9th, '07, 09:13

IndieRockerette wrote:
sunset4886 wrote:is there a site where you could watch this series online live?
Crunchyroll has it on their stream, but you have to join to watch I think. But it's soooo worth it. I love that site! Much better than YouTube :lol !

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=1271
what i meant was watching it live.. at the same time it is being aired.. is there a site where i could watch it live?

ML_dxb

Post by ML_dxb » Mar 9th, '07, 09:21

:cry: omg I CANT WAIT!! Im SO EXCITED... NO more like OVEREXCITED!!
but what made me confused is when i saw ken at the end of episode 9 :scratch:
GOD I HATE Tsukasa's EVIL MOM :cussing:

For some reason.. whenever i watch Hana Yori Dango.. i feel like im part of the series!!
SO ppl, who thinks that Makino should end up with Tsukasa Or Hanazawa Rui?
I'd say Both :wub: ..well actually i cant decide :glare:
Come on ppl.. choose RUI Or Tsukasa??
its a tuff decision id say :goggle:

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Mar 9th, '07, 13:24

Tsukasa of course :-)

Yay, today's Fridaaaaay, next episode *happy* But than also means it'll be finished soon.
I'll sure miss it. But I also want to know how it ends. Very exciting ^~^
I can't wait for today's episode <3

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 9th, '07, 13:31

as everyone here......looking forward to the new ep since 2day is friday :w00t: :w00t:

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Mar 9th, '07, 13:52

new eps!!! new eps! N E W EPISODE!!! *dies* can't believe that it's already eps 10! time goes really fast~

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 9th, '07, 14:03

yesss~
toda erikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
sex.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 9th, '07, 15:07

YATTA!!!!!!! :cheers: I managed to make a video with captures from hyd both seasons!i luv the result!as soon as i manage to upload it on youtube(i hope it`ll work) i`ll give u the link!on the other hand ep10 finished airing in japan for over 2 hours now!yeeeeeeeeey!not longer until we`ll be able to see it! :P

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 9th, '07, 15:20

can't wait to see EP 10

yay~~~~~~~~~

:cheers: :cheers: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 9th, '07, 15:32

Finally!!!!!!!!! Today it´s Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Episode 10!!!!!!!!!!

Isis

Post by Isis » Mar 9th, '07, 16:25

Owh gosh... I've just seen episode 10 on Youtube... I was sooo exited...
can't wait for next week already...

(ep 11)
I can't wait for next week... It looks like the Hot-spring scene is coming in! And Makino freezing in the cold :unsure: At least, I thought it was Makino...

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 16:25

Umi, I HATE YOU. How dare you.

I love Rui, now that's the attitude I was expecting from him. I did in fact love the bits where Makinio tried to get him to remember her, but the ending was horrible. Absolutely horrible. Couldn't hate Umi more.

Last episode next week. ;___________;

Canada scene! =D And Tsubaki's back.

.. and Umi.
I need to go cheer myself up.

Isis

Post by Isis » Mar 9th, '07, 16:31

Rori wrote:

I love Rui, now that's the attitude I was expecting from him. I did in fact love the bits where Makinio tried to get him to remember her, but the ending was horrible. Absolutely horrible. Couldn't hate Umi more.

.. and Umi.
I have absolutely no idea what Rui said there, but I have the feeling I'm going to love him for it... *backs her up on the hating Umi front*

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 9th, '07, 16:31

yosh!here it is my first hanadan vid made with captures only!take a look and let me know what u think! :P and if u have time leave a comment too!

Last edited by lee`s little alien on Mar 9th, '07, 16:37, edited 1 time in total.

Isis

Post by Isis » Mar 9th, '07, 16:35

lee`s little alien wrote:yosh!here it is my first hanadan vid made with catures only!take a look and let me know what u think! :P and if u have time leave a comment too!

watched, rated, commented... the drill.

:wub: it!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 9th, '07, 16:39

Isis wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:yosh!here it is my first hanadan vid made with catures only!take a look and let me know what u think! :P and if u have time leave a comment too!

watched, rated, commented... the drill.

:wub: it!!!
thankies hunnie!just read ur comment :P i`ll try doing some more now that i know how :lol i`ll try to do some with moving scenes...but i have to know ho wto take off the sound :scratch:

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 16:42

Isis wrote:
Rori wrote:

.. and Umi.
I have absolutely no idea what Rui said there, but I have the feeling I'm going to love him for it... *backs her up on the hating Umi front*
I knew, well, hoped that Rui would have that attitude towards her, it was the same in the manga. He could see right through her. And I think he shouted 'consider makinos feelings' or something of the sort on the hospital roof.
Judging by the preview for next ep, it's going to be a bit tight. Aren't they going to have a prom. They have to fit loads in to just a 15 minute extended ep.

Isis

Post by Isis » Mar 9th, '07, 16:43

lee`s little alien wrote: thankies hunnie!just read ur comment :P i`ll try doing some more now that i know how :lol i`ll try to do some with moving scenes...but i have to know ho wto take off the sound :scratch:
Thats not to hard... do you use windows movie maker? Then all you have to do is right click the audio bar and put the volume at minimal...
( if the audio bar isn't showing then just click on the + next to video)

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 9th, '07, 16:45

achhk.
is this episode up anywhere for download such as clubbox or torrent

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 16:46

najimta wrote:achhk.
is this episode up anywhere for download such as clubbox or torrent
Not yet, I don't think.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 9th, '07, 16:52

Isis wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote: thankies hunnie!just read ur comment :P i`ll try doing some more now that i know how :lol i`ll try to do some with moving scenes...but i have to know ho wto take off the sound :scratch:
Thats not to hard... do you use windows movie maker? Then all you have to do is right click the audio bar and put the volume at minimal...
( if the audio bar isn't showing then just click on the + next to video)
i tried using windows movie maker but when i was ready to save the video the program was closing out of nowhere and now i`m using the program from my video camera :-)

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 9th, '07, 17:19

Rori wrote:
Isis wrote:
Rori wrote:

.. and Umi.
I knew, well, hoped that Rui would have that attitude towards her, it was the same in the manga. He could see right through her. And I think he shouted 'consider makinos feelings' or something of the sort on the hospital roof.
Judging by the preview for next ep, it's going to be a bit tight. Aren't they going to have a prom. They have to fit loads in to just a 15 minute extended ep.
can i just say :cussing:
i hate umi with a passion i mean can't she see that makino may be more than just a friend i mean ugh and she tells him that she made those cookies what a B!@#$* oh and <333 rui as soon as he gave umi attitude i <3 him even more
Last edited by BxLibra on Mar 9th, '07, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 17:22

BxLibra wrote:
Rori wrote:
Isis wrote:
i hate umi with a passion i mean can't she see that makino may be more than just a friend i mean ugh and <333 rui as soon as he gave umi attitude i <3 him even more
Exactly.
And I think it was either this episode, but it's most likely next episode, that she tells Makino to stop coming to see him, I mean what the hell? Who is she to tell Makino. And knowing Makino she'll agree to it.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 9th, '07, 17:26

Rori wrote:
BxLibra wrote:
Rori wrote:
i hate umi with a passion i mean can't she see that makino may be more than just a friend i mean ugh and <333 rui as soon as he gave umi attitude i <3 him even more
Exactly.
And I think it was either this episode, but it's most likely next episode, that she tells Makino to stop coming to see him, I mean what the hell? Who is she to tell Makino. And knowing Makino she'll agree to it.
and omg
like for her to tell domyouji that she made the cookies and then kiss him!!!!! :cussing: and i'm getting mad at makino she should speak up for once! ughh

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 9th, '07, 17:30

BxLibra wrote:
Rori wrote:
BxLibra wrote:
Exactly.
and omg
like for her to tell domyouji that she made the cookies and then kiss him!!!!! :cussing: and i'm getting mad at makino she should speak up for once! ughh
yup, i just wish makino would just speak up of once, like with shigeru, she didn't tell her to back off or anything. stand up man, tell that **** umi to back off from your man. why do she alway back off. it pissing me off. he can't remember her, and her backing off is not going to help them at all. be more aggresive

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Mar 9th, '07, 17:35

from what ive seen of episode 10, (the first 5 minutes and niot really understood much...its seems JMUST abit harsh for ken to jump off the buuilding onto a crash mat. for her own son to witness a suicide of someone he loved, and it being all a set up...just SLIGHTLY harsh

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Mar 9th, '07, 17:37

kiki wrote:
BxLibra wrote:
Rori wrote:
Exactly.
and omg
yup, i just wish makino would just speak up of once, like with shigeru, she didn't tell her to back off or anything. stand up man, tell that **** umi to back off from your man. why do she alway back off. it pissing me off. he can't remember her, and her backing off is not going to help them at all. be more aggresive
i know like the whole shigeru arc i mean all i was thinking was wtf tell her to back off and now this umi chick comes limping in and she doesn't tell her anything if you really love him stand up for yourself and tell the **** to back off and she has the nerve to kiss him...i just wish soujiro and akira weren't nice to umi they are just making it worse... :glare:

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Mar 9th, '07, 18:10

Episode 10 was great but so evil!
When I saw Ken alive and apologizing to Doumiyouji and thinking about all the HELL Tsukasa's mom had put him through with all that crap. That woman is a monster not a mother. She deserves whatever bad karma hits her way.
Also OMG..Umi is such a BIOTCH! I mean seriousely, the girl just comes in to Tsukasa's life and takes over. She is able to trick them all and is stealing Tsukasa out from under Tsukushi's nose. Based on the preview for episode 11, seems to imply that Umi somehow is responsible for what happens to Tsukushi in the snow storm incident. I hope she gets smacked or something! Ok I'm done ranting now..lol!

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 18:13

She is able to trick them all
Not Rui though.

You could be right about it being down to Umi in the snow storm, in the manga it was the three lillies fault telling Tsukishi that Yuuki had went out and she never, with Makino getting lost. I loved that bit Rui threw water on all of them.

Hopefully Rui will throw water on Umi =D

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 9th, '07, 18:13

Pandemonium wrote:yesss~
toda erikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
sex.
What does Toda Erika have to do with HYD2?

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 18:16

Because she plays Umi.

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 9th, '07, 18:19

ok, i managed to resist all the spoilers for episode 10, puh!

while waiting for the episode to come out on bittorrent, let's find some funny anagrams.

what i found: if you re-arrange the letters for DOMYOJI + MAKINO you get OKAY, I'D JOIN MY MAO :P

ok i know, it's not that great :whistling: ...

queeny_bee

Post by queeny_bee » Mar 9th, '07, 18:35

Mochi? wrote:

what i found: if you re-arrange the letters for DOMYOJI + MAKINO you get OKAY, I'D JOIN MY MAO :P

ok i know, it's not that great :whistling: ...
NO WAY!! THat's too funny!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 18:39

while waiting for the episode to come out on bittorrent, let's find some funny anagrams.

what i found: if you re-arrange the letters for DOMYOJI + MAKINO you get OKAY, I'D JOIN MY MAO
OKAY ID JOIN MOM

XD

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Mar 9th, '07, 18:50

episode 10 is now available in kangjegu's clubbox!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 18:51

marienella_m, you wouldn't happen to have a link would you? =D

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Mar 9th, '07, 18:53

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 18:54

Awesome! Thanks a lot. =)

*downloads*

babyviolet

Post by babyviolet » Mar 9th, '07, 19:06

Guys, torrent up. Go grab it

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 9th, '07, 19:07

Rori wrote:

what i found: if you re-arrange the letters for DOMYOJI + MAKINO you get OKAY, I'D JOIN MY MAO
OKAY ID JOIN MOM

XD
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/
domyouji makino -> I oink my mao judo

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 9th, '07, 19:31

thanks for the link, guys!!

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 9th, '07, 19:47

i oink my mao judo? wtf XD

HANA YORI DANGO -> A GAY HONDA IRON

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 9th, '07, 19:48

or A HARD GAY ONION

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 9th, '07, 19:54

:lol :lol :lol :lol hillarious!i`ll try and find some of these myself tomorrow as now i`m shattered!now that i got the raw version downloadin i can go to sleep(after i walk my dogs :glare: ) :lol so oyasumi-nassai minasan!can`t wait to see ep 10 tomorrow!

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Mar 9th, '07, 20:11

i also can't wait
today i saw ep. 9.. and tomorrow i'm going to watch the almost end of hyd.. AAHH i don't want it to end =(

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 20:25

omg!!! i totally forgot about hanadan 2 ep 10!!!! AHH!!!! lmao!!! where to get the torrent??!! soda!!! *bangs head on table* i am okay now!! arigatou for reminding me!!! :D

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 20:27

OMG!! PEEPS!!! ITS OUT ALREADY!!! GO TO TORRENT PAGE FIRST ONE!!! YAY!!! WHOO HOO!!!!! HEHEHE.....:lol YAY!!! ITS OUT!!! ITS OUT!!!!!

mini_ayu

Post by mini_ayu » Mar 9th, '07, 20:29

wow ..that was fast!

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 9th, '07, 20:29

xkawaiix wrote:omg!!! i totally forgot about hanadan 2 ep 10!!!! AHH!!!! lmao!!! where to get the torrent??!! soda!!! *bangs head on table* i am okay now!! arigatou for reminding me!!! :D
how come u 4get this day :P

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 20:51

i no!!! :lol hehe...baka me!! lmao!! hey does anyone know a url that i can get hardsubbed hana yori dango 2 eps......:scratch:....anou.......is it vox.com or something like that?? i am confused lol :D

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 9th, '07, 20:57

xkawaiix wrote:i no!!! :lol hehe...baka me!! lmao!! hey does anyone know a url that i can get hardsubbed hana yori dango 2 eps......:scratch:....anou.......is it vox.com or something like that?? i am confused lol :D
lool np same here i 4got that HYD will release 2day :P -->both of us baka
i remember there were hard sub released in d-addict of some HYD 2 episods
last week maybe

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 9th, '07, 20:58

http://arashi.vox.com/

^ Does the hardubs. You can find them in her clubbox, forgot the link, it should be in one of her posts. If you can use clubbox, if not:

SARs fansubs does hardsubs torrents:

http://www.sars-fansubs.com/

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Mar 9th, '07, 21:02

11,500 extras gathered for HYD2 finale
Fri, March 9, 2007 (3:45pm EST)
On Friday, the Nippon Budokan was filled with 11,500 fans as the climax scene of the final "Hana Yori Dango 2" episode was filmed. The popular series has recently overtaken "Karei Naru Ichizoku" as the highest-rated drama this season.

To thank the show's fans, TBS took applications for extras through the Internet. More than 150,000 people applied, including some over the age of sixty. 70% of the applicants were female.

Fans have been requesting for the series to continue, and the cast members commented that they would also like to see it happen. However, no plans have yet been made.

The final episode airs on March 16.
source:http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-649

looks like there is really a season 3...

nalika

Post by nalika » Mar 9th, '07, 21:02

Mochi? wrote:i oink my mao judo? wtf XD

HANA YORI DANGO -> A GAY HONDA IRON
:lol :w00t: ...good one...

thanks for the spolier...can't believe there one more week of waiting and we're done...

so there's going to be a hanadan 3?.... :w00t: ...yeah...I know there's a risk in season 3 but hey i want Mao and Jun on screen again so i don't care...I have faith in the production team...

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 21:09

omg!!! THERES GONNA BE A SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!! yatta yatta yatta!!!!!! :lol YAY!!! whoo hoo!! but it kinda drags on though....:( never mind lol :D

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Mar 9th, '07, 21:14

Based on what was posted about the series and a POSSIBLE season 3, it seems like its only in the actual possible stage not planning. So lets wait and see before we get ahead of ourselves over nothing. The staff might want to do it, but in the end its up to the excutives and ppl who make it happen if it goes through or not.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 21:18

yeah your right!!! gomen ne!! :D

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Mar 9th, '07, 21:22

hhv94 wrote:Based on what was posted about the series and a POSSIBLE season 3, it seems like its only in the actual possible stage not planning. So lets wait and see before we get ahead of ourselves over nothing. The staff might want to do it, but in the end its up to the excutives and ppl who make it happen if it goes through or not.
its up to the actors as well. I doubt that if one ofthem doesn't want to do itthey will replace him. You can't get to a season three and replace a major character.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 9th, '07, 21:33

marienella_m wrote:11,500 extras gathered for HYD2 finale
Fri, March 9, 2007 (3:45pm EST)
On Friday, the Nippon Budokan was filled with 11,500 fans as the climax scene of the final "Hana Yori Dango 2" episode was filmed. The popular series has recently overtaken "Karei Naru Ichizoku" as the highest-rated drama this season.

To thank the show's fans, TBS took applications for extras through the Internet. More than 150,000 people applied, including some over the age of sixty. 70% of the applicants were female.

Fans have been requesting for the series to continue, and the cast members commented that they would also like to see it happen. However, no plans have yet been made.

The final episode airs on March 16.
source:http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-649

looks like there is really a season 3...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the one thing that i really did not want to happen after series 2, was a series 3. i really don't understand certain fan's way of thinking. i mean, i love jun to death and all i was thinking of how on earth i am going to cope with HYD2 withdrawal symptoms when it does finish and i was over joyed by the fact tha bambino was going to start on April.
but, why, Why, WHY????? people want to torture themself with going through the same emotional stress that we went through the 2nd one.

i can see the story already. at first, when we know that makino and domyouji are back together, then we find out they for number god know how many times, they have broken up again, then makino goes to rui to forget about domyouji, domyoji is another girl, that girl wants him all for herself, domyoji reconsider his feeling for makino, makino gets stubborn and stupid rejecting domyuji, then finds out that she still like him, goes back to domyoji, evil mom finds out again, evil mom will intefere, makino will back up, dom goes in despair.....
or second case, dom and makino are not back together by the end of 2nd season, then more evil umi doing, makino cries some more on rui's shoulder, dom asting baka again........evil mom still planning evil plans
everything is repeating itself. it does not matter the people are different. it's all same plot when is not shigeru, it is umi (of course they are different personalitywise)
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
i am just these much mad to find out about the 3rd season. a total disappoitment for me. i really was happy for rui when he decided not to do a 3rd one because. this guy is smart, he thinks a head. some times we have to understand that less is more. since ep 8, i hardly was as anxious to see next episode as i was in first eps. not looking forward for the 10ep and not even the 11th unless they convence me otherwise.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 9th, '07, 21:45

well....dude!! calm down a bit man!! yo! well dats just your opinion aint it...i mean can you imagine how many fans are out there i mean a HELL OF A LOT!! and you never know maybe the 3rd season will be good....i mean you will never find out unless you watch it ne? :D SMILE!! :lol

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 9th, '07, 22:03

xkawaiix wrote:well....dude!! calm down a bit man!! yo! well dats just your opinion aint it...i mean can you imagine how many fans are out there i mean a HELL OF A LOT!! and you never know maybe the 3rd season will be good....i mean you will never find out unless you watch it ne? :D SMILE!! :lol
i am calm man, i am calm. :lol :lol :lol i am naturally a calm person unless something really really bugs me. yes, this is my opinion but don't you see my point at all?????/
i was really looking forward for HYD2 i still like it but i think that prducers of this drama are emotionally blackmailing its fan because they know how much they love it so they are dragging the story. i read that people on HYD blog complaned about the lack of domxmakino moments together so giving us bit by bit.
but as nothing is 100%, i guess we wont know what is going to happen. also i read that it might not be until Nov 2009. so basically two and half years from now on. again, this is not 100% again. just random reading on net.
gomen ne if i sounded angry.
:lol :lol :lol

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 9th, '07, 22:06

I LOVE this drama with a PASSION.....but I REALLY don't want a season 3!!! I hate to bust some bubbles, but ask yourself this:

What more can happen that hasn't already happened??

The reason why this drama is so good is cuz you have NO CLUE what's going to happen on the next show, You want M and D to get together and there's all these things stopping them from getting together, but if they get together and stay together......where's the drama? the suspense? the wondering OMG who is Makino gonna choose? Will kade ever let them be together??!?!?! I mean, I would be kinda bored in the 3rd season....what suspense is there gonna be??? OMG will makino and domiyoji pay their light bill on time?!?!?! You get what I"m saying????

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Mar 9th, '07, 22:56

is the torrent up on d-addicts? could someone be so kind as to post a link...

kiki

Post by kiki » Mar 9th, '07, 23:06

i with all the people who don't want season 3. seriously there not much to say, and watching season 2 had been a pain for me, all the seperation, the heartbreaking really driving me mad. i don't think i can go through all that with season 3. make a speacial, a movie but no more.

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 9th, '07, 23:10

season 3?? i dunno how i feel about it. i guess i have mixed feelings: on one hand i`m happy to see more of the f4 and whatnot but on the other hand its lke ISSY said. it`ll be the same thing over and over and it`ll just be a torture watching dom and makino breakup and get back together only to break up again. bleh, but maybe in the third season they`ll focus more and more on the other members of f4 like akira and go more in depth with the sojiro yuki act and maybe rui will find a girl he won`t lose and maybe that girl will be me. haha sorry fantasy took over there for a bit.. anyways....achhkk, i really dont know how they`ll put off a season 3 but i guess i`ll see if and when that time comes.

aatm

Post by aatm » Mar 9th, '07, 23:15

i second, or third, not having a HYD3. The first season was wonderful. This season has been completely the opposite. What happened to the strong Makino from season 1? Hasn't she cried in nearly EVERY episode in season 2 so far? The seesaw of her emotions is also annoying. She likes Hanazawa-san, she likes Doumiyoji-san, back and forth, back and forth.

Also the rumor that
according to the softsub notes done by lily, if there is a 3rd season, Oguri Shun doesn't want to be in it.
is kind of a downer.

I don't know. HYD is the reason why I got into doramas, but HYD2 is just nothing like the first. In my opinion of course. [/spoiler]

najimta

Post by najimta » Mar 9th, '07, 23:17

[quote="aatm"]

Also the rumor that
if there is a 3rd season, Oguri Shun doesn't want to be in it.

is kind of a downer.

[quote]

nooo. that`ll make season 3 even worse if there is one.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 9th, '07, 23:23

najimta wrote:
aatm wrote:

Also the rumor that
if there is a 3rd season, Oguri Shun doesn't want to be in it.

is kind of a downer.

nooo. that`ll make season 3 even worse if there is one.
why oguri shun don't want to act in it :scratch: :cry:

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 9th, '07, 23:26

yeh, theres no season 3 w/o shun =(

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 9th, '07, 23:31

guys from which site u hear that shun doesn't want to act inHYD3 if they make it :scratch: :cry: :cry:

SooJin.

Post by SooJin. » Mar 9th, '07, 23:38

I don't want them to make a HYD3 either. HYD3 just means more drama drama drama and the person above who has the dark red writing (haha) is completely right. The process will just repeat itself all over again. It's like... can't we just be happy and stay happy for once?

I also think that without ALL of the same actors/actresses in a sequel, it's just not a sequel. You can't just replace someone like that. Shun is right in not wanting to act in it. It'll just ruin the greatness of the first two. That was the one thing that I really loved about HYD2 - all the characters were the same.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 9th, '07, 23:43

the shun thing is a remor right :cry:

it is not true right

from where you read thattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :cry: :cry:

aatm

Post by aatm » Mar 9th, '07, 23:51

here's the site:

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/03/e ... s-version/

lily's the one who's been doing the softsubs.

in one of her more recent posts, she says that if there's going to be a HYD3 it's going to be in 2009.

*shrug*