Kim Jung Hoon?

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 31st, '07, 05:36

i love the last pic!!!!! am going mad...hehhee...his smileeeeeeeeeeeee XD

akamaru

Post by akamaru » Jan 31st, '07, 12:01

strawberrie1210 wrote:is it the one where he sang to his fans? perhaps love is such a nice song...and its even nicer when oppa sings it... :wub: XD
yup..where he sang it to a girl...*wishing i was that girl* :P

nice pics AUTHENTIKCHIKA! i really love it when he smiles... :wub: i'll also post some pics here when i have time... :mrgreen:

oh and his next single, Sad Song, will be released on the Feb 28 in Japan...i'm looking forward to his new drama, Witch Yoo Hee :D i heard that he'll be a villain there...very different from his role in Goong...
Last edited by akamaru on Feb 1st, '07, 05:39, edited 1 time in total.

cheyika

Post by cheyika » Jan 31st, '07, 12:24

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 31st, '07, 15:02

a desolate soul stood there, his eyes glistens with loneliness. :cry: T___________T

@ akamaru yeaaaaa i wished i was that girl too!!! geeez...if i was that girl..my heart would thumping as fast..and i'll faint :P

mcalim_3001

Post by mcalim_3001 » Feb 1st, '07, 08:39

hi...

i'm just new here...

i just want to ask where I could get Mr. Jeong hoon's friendster account, i just want to invite him in my list of friends in friedster. And if it's alright, can I also ask for his email add???please, so that i can send him an email, to thank him for being an inspiration not just for me but for all the person who admire him...

I hope someone would reply to my msg.
Thank you very much...

mcalim_3001

Post by mcalim_3001 » Feb 1st, '07, 09:06

by the way, I'm really glad that I was able to find this forum for Mr. jeong hoon...

and about my request, I hope it's not too much to ask... I will surely appreciate if someone would give me an answer...

thanks a lot!!!!

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

a few pics!

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Feb 2nd, '07, 00:02

a couple of pics i thought i should post
Attachments
kjh.jpg
kjh.jpg (45.2 KiB) Viewed 3932 times
goong6.jpg
goong6.jpg (176.97 KiB) Viewed 3932 times
kjh7.jpg
kjh7.jpg (50.85 KiB) Viewed 3932 times
kjh9.jpg
kjh9.jpg (25.49 KiB) Viewed 3932 times
goong8.jpg
goong8.jpg (46.57 KiB) Viewed 3932 times

akamaru

Post by akamaru » Feb 2nd, '07, 11:17

mcalim_3001 welcome to th thread! i see you're a filipina too... :lol

about your request..i also don't know his email or even a friendster account.but maybe you could try to take a visit in his official fansites... :D [/b]

mcalim_3001

Post by mcalim_3001 » Feb 2nd, '07, 11:41

I already been there, but I can't understand it. The text are written in korean...hehehe

thank you for replying to my msg...

I do hope someone in this thread knows his email address and his friendster account...

akamaru

Post by akamaru » Feb 2nd, '07, 11:58

^^ ah ok...try www.oishii-hoonie.net .. it's an english fansite containing news, forum, etc... :mrgreen:

enya22

Post by enya22 » Feb 2nd, '07, 12:20

HELLO!!! Kim Jung Hoon is really cute. GOONG s a new Korean tv series aired in the philippines today and I really like the story. :wub:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 2nd, '07, 12:32

KJH is going to be a bad guy in the yoohee series.... anticipating for it! and nawwww, i will not hate him! i usually hate villains in those melodramas..but this time, i will not. because..how can u possible hate jung hoon oppa? he's such a dearie :wub:

akamaru

Post by akamaru » Feb 3rd, '07, 14:04

enya22 welcome to the thread.. :D yey another filipina.. :-)

strawberrie1210 yup i agree with you! even if he's a bad guy i'll still love him... :lol

~~~news~~~
Source: Article @Naver
Translation: Nado @ DClily.com
Kim Jeonghoon, “Please remember me as a bad guy for three months”

“Kim Jeonghoon, wash your white gown! Why is it so dirty? I will deduct your points if you wear the same dirty gown again.”

A doctor’s gown which lay on the Witch Yoo set. Kim Jeonghoon said, “It reminds me of the day I was scolded while I took the biology lab class.” In 1998, when he dreamed of a dental student with wearing a shabby white gown and taking down lectures, Kim Jeonghoon was a famous, handsome character in his school who often slept late in the morning and forgot to bring necessary stuffs for class.

Kim Jeonghoon will wear a doctor’s white gown again 4 years after he left the dental school. Of course, in this time he will wear it under the name of an actor, Kim Jeonghoon. It is not easy to know one’s destiny. Kim Jeonghoon said, “It is lucky that this is not a medical drama. I’m still startled at reading a script on which has a picture of a hospital. My old colleagues are also wearing a white gown, but they are doctors and I’m an actor. I feel a bit odd.”Kim Jeonghoon entered the School of Dentistry at SNU in 1998, but withdrew from it in early 2003 in order to pursue his singing and acting career. While a roseate future and secure job could have seized him, his natural talent didn’t allow him to become an ordinary doctor.

Kim Jeonghoon will take the part of Yoo Joon Ha who is a heart surgeon and the first lover of the heroin, Ma Yoo Hee (Han Ga In will take this role). Yoo Joon Ha is a cold-hearted person who can betray his woman for his success and ambitions. “I will play the villain for the first time. I am a kind of irresolute and good person, but I’m trying to be a bad guy these days.” The manager who sat next to Jeonghoon giggled and said, “That’s why you behaved like that!”

To change his pretty boy images, he spends two hours per day on weight training. “I look younger when I gain weights. I have to play the 32~33 years-old guy who is older than me. Thus, I seldom smile these days to be seen more mature.”

Kim Jeonghoon will compete with Goong S for a program rating in the first two episodes. "In Goong, I felt comfortable since Yul’s character is similar to mine. I also wore the prince clothes provided by the directing company. In Witch Yoo, Kim Jeonghoon will wear suites and ties with trench coats. “I feel as if I went to my friends’ wedding everyday. In these days, in order to promote the new drama, I went around to the newspaper and broadcasting companies with wearing a tie like this, (hahaha)“

While Kim Jeonghoon had a successful debut as an actor in Gung, he did not give up his dream as a singer. He released a first mini album in Japan under the name of John-Hoon, and he conducted the first solo concert with the cheers from thousands of people in the end of 2006. Kim Jeonghoon showed his strong determination by saying, “I want to be the person who don’t regret his decisions on important moments in his life. Please remember me as a “bad guy” for three months.”

Reporter, Kim Seong eui [zzam@jesnews.co.kr]
Jung-Ang Entertainment & Sports (JES)
~~~~~~~~~~
watch out for a more mature-looking jung hoon oppa! :P

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 3rd, '07, 14:37

i cant waiT!!!!! :mrgreen: :lol imagine KJH oppa wearing specs..omO!! :mrgreen: :wub:

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

kim jung hoon

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:59

im so excited too! i wont hate him either how can u! lol i wish him good luck and wish the drama success. aja aja FIGHTIN Kim jung hoon!
Attachments
heart.jpg
heart.jpg (92.04 KiB) Viewed 3904 times

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 4th, '07, 14:38

give that heart shape thingy (or whatever it is :P) to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, KJH oppa! :wub: :mrgreen: XD

poekiedoreamon

Post by poekiedoreamon » Feb 4th, '07, 15:11

finally theres a thread about him!!! hes sooo cute in goong... it jsut sucks everything dat belongs to prince yol have to be given to prince shin :lol

akamaru

Post by akamaru » Feb 5th, '07, 01:26

poekiedoreamon welcome to the thread! :thumright:

~~~~news,news,news~~~~~~~~~
[Money Today: Reporter, Kim Tae-eun.] 2/1/2007
Korean article link: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/br ... 83860.html

Kim Jeonghoon, “I want to be a memorable actor just like Shin Ha-kyun”
Parts of article tranlsation by Nado from Dclily

[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/n ... 4585_1.jpg[/img]
In “Witch Yoohee”, Kim Jeonghoon will take the part of Yoo Joonha, a heart surgeon who studied abroad. He is the first lover of the heroin, Ma Yoohee (Han Ga-in will play this role). He got engaged to another woman, but will break off it, come back to Yoohee and shake her feelings. Mr. Ma, the Chairman and Ma Yoohee’s father, has a heart problem, so Yoo Joonha will make a favorable impression on Mr. Ma. Yoo Joonha, who used to give up his love for Ma Yoohe because of the difference in their social standing, now decides to have Yoohee back.

[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/n ... 4585_2.jpg[/img]
Q) Are you planning to do both singing and acting?

A) I’ve been always interested in acting. I think singing is a kind of acting. Radiating talents is a common feature between singing and acting, and thus there are many singers who also want to act. In spite of some criticism, I think doing both singing and acting is not bad.
One drawback is that it is not easy to change my image that I had when I was a singer. I think I need to make much more effort to change it. The merit is that people seem to respond well to my tender and comfortable image. I’m trying to create new image as an actor.

Q) You will play the very ambitious guy. You also took the part of Lee Yul in Goong, who wanted the rise in social status. Is there any reason that you took these roles?

A) Well. At first, I thought there’s nothing common between me and Yoo Joonha. But, l started to imagine Yoo Joonha’s background. Is it because of his family background that Mr. Ma didn’t allow Yoohee and his relationship? He might have been so desperate for study to overcome the status barrier. Then, there is something similar to me. When I was a first-year middle school student, there was a moment that I had a feeling of self-accusation, and I studied very hard just not to yield to anybody.

Q) What kind of actor would you like to be?

A) I was not worried too much since I started singing and acting because I liked them. However, the more I’ve acted, the more I’ve known that the world of acting is very broad and deep. I’d like to be an actor who is long memorable in people’s mind just like Shin Ha-kyun. He has acted a variety of roles so far, but I can remember many of his lines and expressions vividly.

I want to have many experiences. If I take the role of a troublemaker who lives in a rural area and uses country accents, or a murder, I could break my good and neat images.
There are two types of actors: The one has his own, unique characteristics, and the other has diverse characteristics. I like the other one. I want to be the actor who is always curious about his next roles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
waahh!!look at those pics...isn't he hot? :wub:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 5th, '07, 06:22

anyeonghaseyo poekiedoraemon shhii! and akamaru, those pics look good. KJH looking all mature. :mrgreen: :wub:

mcalim_3001

Post by mcalim_3001 » Feb 6th, '07, 09:16

I wish him good luck in his new drama series...

I do hope I could watch that...

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 6th, '07, 09:21

mcalim_3001 wrote:I wish him good luck in his new drama series...

I do hope I could watch that...
hi mcalim_3001~~~~ and worry not. you will definitely have the chance to watch the yoohee seires that KJH stars in. :mrgreen:

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Feb 6th, '07, 20:08

omg i love kim jung hoons new song sad song his music video is really good and he really cried

mcalim_3001

Post by mcalim_3001 » Feb 7th, '07, 11:51

AUTHENTIKCHIKA wrote:omg i love kim jung hoons new song sad song his music video is really good and he really cried

may I know the title of the song???please....

I really want to see that video of him...

Thanks in advance!!!!

mcalim_3001

Post by mcalim_3001 » Feb 7th, '07, 11:54

Thanks for the welcome strawberrie1210!!!!

iloveKJH

heya!

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 7th, '07, 12:40

hi everyone!!!! im just a newbie here. im a filo livin in Ireland. and i must say that im totally crazy and obssessed with KIM JUNG HOON!!! omg...eversince i watched him in GOONG...i've been really addicted to him and cant stop watchin him on whatever shows he's in... :wub: well,,,what can i say but HE ROCKS MY WORLD!!!

...just wanna give a big shoutout to all KJH fans like myself out there!! continue supporting this gorgeous hunk til the end!!!

...omg,,,his smile really does melt my effin heart!

I LOVE YOU KIM JUNG HOON! :wub:

iloveKJH

eyy

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 7th, '07, 18:41

AUTHENTIKCHIKA wrote:omg i love kim jung hoons new song sad song his music video is really good and he really cried
hi...ive seen this one too,,,ang oh boy he's amazing!!! loved it!!! and my heart tear when i saw him cried at the end...

i love my KJH Oppa.

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

replly

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Feb 7th, '07, 22:24

mcalim_3001 wrote:

Thanks in advance!!!!
ooh the song is called sad song here is the link
sad song
Attachments
sad song.jpg
sad song.jpg (122.91 KiB) Viewed 3915 times

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: eyy

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 8th, '07, 05:52

iloveKJH wrote:
hi...ive seen this one too,,,ang oh boy he's amazing!!! loved it!!! and my heart tear when i saw him cried at the end...

i love my KJH Oppa.
heyylooooooo iloveKJH !!!! my heart aches when i see KJH cries..huahwahar :P XD

KimDuk

Post by KimDuk » Feb 8th, '07, 09:32

do anybody here has KJH's banjun drama and fog street?
if possible, pls give the link to YSI or sendspace, not megaupload[they dun like me]
but if that's impossible, clubbox will do[i'll try to figure it out on how to dl frm there].

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 8th, '07, 11:21

strawberrie1210 wrote:
iloveKJH wrote:

i love my KJH Oppa.
hi there strawberrie1210!!!! :D same here same here...have you seen his video Sad Song??? my heart tear cos he really cried in the end...

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 8th, '07, 13:11

iloveKJH wrote:
strawberrie1210 wrote:
iloveKJH wrote:

i love my KJH Oppa.
hi there strawberrie1210!!!! :D same here same here...have you seen his video Sad Song??? my heart tear cos he really cried in the end...
nope not yet.. coz my internet connection has gone bonkers and uh...downloading the video would take forever :scratch: but i saw the screencaps of the mv @ soompi! and seeing him shed a tear made my heart ached!! (i think i've said this multiple times. huahua. ph well, pls pardon me XD :mrgreen: ) :lol

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 8th, '07, 14:42

strawberrie1210 wrote:
nope not yet.. coz my internet connection has gone bonkers and uh...downloading the video would take forever :scratch: but i saw the screencaps of the mv @ soompi! and seeing him shed a tear made my heart ached!! (i think i've said this multiple times. huahua. ph well, pls pardon me XD :mrgreen: ) :lol
hey hey! that's okay honey..i know how you feel...hehe. sorry i cant give you the link cos the one i got is copywrited and im not allowed to give it to others. :unsure:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 8th, '07, 21:41

iloveKJH wrote:
hey hey! that's okay honey..i know how you feel...hehe. sorry i cant give you the link cos the one i got is copywrited and im not allowed to give it to others. :unsure:
its alright dear.i'll search it in youtube or soompi anyways :) :mrgreen:

akamaru

Post by akamaru » Feb 9th, '07, 03:08

iloveKJH welcome to the thread! :-)

i still haven't seen his new video..i can't view it here in my computer cos the internet is so slow.. :glare: but i also saw some screencaps in soompi..and he cried!aaahh... :-(

strawberrie1210 you're also in soompi ryt?i recognized your siggy in the KJH thread.. :mrgreen:

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 9th, '07, 03:12

I think he's really hot! But he always seems not shy but reserved and quite and sometimes mysterious when I seem him. He's really handsome hehehee

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 9th, '07, 12:37

akamaru wrote:iloveKJH welcome to the thread! :-)

i still haven't seen his new video..i can't view it here in my computer cos the internet is so slow.. :glare: but i also saw some screencaps in soompi..and he cried!aaahh... :-(

strawberrie1210 you're also in soompi ryt?i recognized your siggy in the KJH thread.. :mrgreen:
omggggg akamaru sshii! you're so observant. i admire you for tht. bwahahah. :P

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 9th, '07, 16:55

akamaru wrote:iloveKJH welcome to the thread! :-)
anneyong akamaru!! :-) thanks very much!

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 9th, '07, 17:01

guys...can i ask if you's know any international and official fansite of Kim Jung Hoon??? cos..the official one "www.onlyhoon.com" is korean..well,,there's some english on it as well but most really is korean and i cant understand it so i cant really join.

i'll be forever grateful if u can give me any links to this. Gamsahamnida! :P

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Feb 11th, '07, 14:34

there is a english fansite http://www.oishii-hoonie.net/ you can try that site it has all of his updates

enya22

Post by enya22 » Feb 12th, '07, 01:38

Hi Akamaru! Thanks for the warm welcome!!! Kisses to you. :heart:

mcalim_3001

Re: replly

Post by mcalim_3001 » Feb 12th, '07, 02:07

AUTHENTIKCHIKA wrote:
mcalim_3001 wrote:

Thanks in advance!!!!
ooh the song is called sad song here is the link
sad song

Haven't seen the video yet, but thanks for the link AUTHENTIKCHIKA!!!!

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 12th, '07, 12:29

AUTHENTIKCHIKA wrote:there is a english fansite http://www.oishii-hoonie.net/ you can try that site it has all of his updates
thanks a million authentikchika! hugs & kisses for you. :thumright:

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

kjh

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Feb 12th, '07, 22:50

no prob anything to help kim jung hoon fans! lol
Attachments
kjhingoong.jpg
kjhingoong.jpg (36.26 KiB) Viewed 3917 times

mcalim_3001

Post by mcalim_3001 » Feb 14th, '07, 03:32

hi everyone!!!! just wanna greet you all a happy hearts day!!!!

HAPPY HEARTS DAY MR. KIM JUNG HOON!!!!

[sweet.surrender]

Post by [sweet.surrender] » Feb 14th, '07, 05:25

i fell in love with hin in goong and now i miss him cuz i dont get to see him anywhere... always and forever KJH POWER.... hold my hand and together we can do anything...lol.... now im just being random so iimma go... oh before i go i wanna share a little something for KJH fans
Attachments
this is my favorite pictures of him
this is my favorite pictures of him
kjh 41.jpg (65.37 KiB) Viewed 3908 times

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 14th, '07, 11:44

[sweet.surrender] wrote:i fell in love with hin in goong and now i miss him cuz i dont get to see him anywhere... always and forever KJH POWER.... hold my hand and together we can do anything...lol.... now im just being random so iimma go... oh before i go i wanna share a little something for KJH fans
hi there! Jung Hoon actually have a new drama called FOG STREET. he's playin the main character. unfortunately,,i've only seen the 1st episode of it and i cant give you any links as im lookin for it as well. :scratch:

HAPPY HEART'S DAY EVRYONE!! ESP TO JUNG HOON :wub:

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Feb 14th, '07, 18:40

happy valentines day Kim Jung Hoon!!! saranghe

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Feb 14th, '07, 20:36

:wub: :wub: i love you with all my heart Kim Jung Hoon!!!!!!!

[img]http://www.bangladeshinfo.com/e_card/image/vcarde.jpg[/img]

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 16th, '07, 14:47

alohaaa everyone =) :mrgreen: Chinese New Year is approaching..and i wanna wish those who celebrate Chinese New Year a happy and prosperous new year!!! :D

ps : its a bit off topic here..but hehehe..

so cant wait for KJH's yoohee series!! heard dat he's been working out in the gym lately for the show... :salut: :wub:

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 18th, '07, 18:09

hey hey! :-) where's all my hoonies at??? anybody here?

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 19th, '07, 01:03

hmm...everybody seems to be so quiet here! anyeong to iloveKJH!! :cheers:

the show fog street has only one episode...and it was broadcasted last year, specifically, somewhere in May, 2006. =DDDD

cibamcibum

Post by cibamcibum » Feb 19th, '07, 01:23

KimDuk wrote:do anybody here has KJH's banjun drama and fog street?
if possible, pls give the link to YSI or sendspace, not megaupload[they dun like me]
but if that's impossible, clubbox will do[i'll try to figure it out on how to dl frm there].
I just dloaded fog street from http://clubbox.co.kr/thaibox. but still not able to find the subtitle... anyone?? HELP PLEASE!!

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

kim jung hoon

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Feb 19th, '07, 04:12

omg so many ppl got to see Kim Jung Hoon shooting for Witch Yoo Hee they were soo lucky here are some pics that i found everywhere! lol
Attachments
witchyoohee.jpg
witchyoohee.jpg (84.74 KiB) Viewed 3960 times
samsung.jpg
samsung.jpg (83.85 KiB) Viewed 3960 times

yatrauv

Post by yatrauv » Feb 19th, '07, 04:34

He's superb hot....Though, sometimes he looks like a beautiful "lady" too.
there are tow Xman shows that i think Jung Hoon is very cute

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 21st, '07, 16:36

yatrauv wrote:He's superb hot....Though, sometimes he looks like a beautiful "lady" too.
there are tow Xman shows that i think Jung Hoon is very cute

hiyah! thanks for sharing this vids! :-)

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Feb 22nd, '07, 20:41

is KJH the main character? i'll die if he isn't!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Feb 22nd, '07, 21:24

when is the actually day that Witch Yoo Hee comes out?

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 23rd, '07, 13:39

mee too...i merely cant wait to see hoonie's new series! but i heard he's the bad guy here...well,,dont care if he's the baddest guy,,,for me he'll stil be my Prince Yul.:) have you's seen episodes of XMAN where Jung Hoon's on it? damn..he's so good in OfCourse game...you better see this one.:) he's sooo cute! :wub: :wub:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 23rd, '07, 14:15

AUTHENTIKCHIKA wrote:when is the actually day that Witch Yoo Hee comes out?
Witch Amusement/Witch Yoo Hee is airing on the 14th of March 2007. Bear in mind to lay your hands on this drama. :lol 8)

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

Kim jung hoon

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Feb 23rd, '07, 19:45

[quote="strawberrie1210"][quote=Witch Amusement/Witch Yoo Hee is airing on the 14th of March 2007. Bear in mind to lay your hands on this drama. :lol 8)[/quote] Thanks a bunch ! omg i love kim jung hoon in the episode's of Star Golden Bell when he "marries" jennifer be sure to watch that even though its kind of old its still very cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lle64P1yB1M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGTpupH0JIA

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 23rd, '07, 20:50

anneyong! just wanna ask where can we possible to watch this drama?? omg..i cant wait!!! :mrgreen:

hirojiang

Post by hirojiang » Feb 23rd, '07, 22:56

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 24th, '07, 01:51

iloveKJH wrote:anneyong! just wanna ask where can we possible to watch this drama?? omg..i cant wait!!! :mrgreen:
if you really cant wait :P , you can watch it live via tv streaming. but no subs. besides you can also wait till the torrents come out or download it from clubbox. but the subs wouldnt be coming so fast.

Rinoa Heartilly

Post by Rinoa Heartilly » Feb 24th, '07, 19:41

Crazy For You is actually putting together a team to hardsub Witch Yoo Hee. :D If anyone here's interested joining our subbing team to help with Yoo Hee feel free to PM me~ we'll be glad to have you. =)

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 25th, '07, 02:27

Rinoa Heartilly wrote:Crazy For You is actually putting together a team to hardsub Witch Yoo Hee. :D If anyone here's interested joining our subbing team to help with Yoo Hee feel free to PM me~ we'll be glad to have you. =)
okay, this is really off topic, so please pardon me. arent these projects taken by BON FunSubs already?
:blink

yatrauv

Post by yatrauv » Feb 25th, '07, 05:17

Crazy for You doens't have Jung Hoon, does it? :roll :goggle:

snowfairy

Post by snowfairy » Feb 26th, '07, 08:43

Witch Yoohee casts are giving new year's day bow in Korean costume...
Attachments
witch yoohee.jpg
witch yoohee.jpg (221.55 KiB) Viewed 3977 times

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 26th, '07, 14:45

snowfairy wrote:Witch Yoohee casts are giving new year's day bow in Korean costume...
thanks snowfairy for this pic! lookin forward to hoonie's new series!!!

akamaru

Post by akamaru » Feb 28th, '07, 11:10

he just had a fan meeting in japan..i think it was last sunday.lucky japanese people...they always get to see jung hoon.. :P

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 28th, '07, 11:34

akamaru wrote:he just had a fan meeting in japan..i think it was last sunday.lucky japanese people...they always get to see jung hoon.. :P
OMG! REALLY? i soooo ENVY them! :cry: maybe we should all move to Japan! lols

LayZie

Post by LayZie » Mar 1st, '07, 07:26

omg.. he loook sOo hot in goong! after watchin goong i started lykin him
i dot he look super kutie even though he nut da prince, but in mah heart
he can bee mah true prince charming :D

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 1st, '07, 11:08

LayZie wrote:omg.. he loook sOo hot in goong! after watchin goong i started lykin him
i dot he look super kutie even though he nut da prince, but in mah heart
he can bee mah true prince charming :D
yep,,,he captured all our hearts in Goong.. :wub: you should watch him in Drama City called "Fog Street"...its only a very short series but he's on it..and he's the lead character..Hoonie is currently filming his new series Witch Amusement.

isnt our Hoonie sooo workaholic...? aww,,love him to bits! :wub:

mcalim_3001

Post by mcalim_3001 » Mar 3rd, '07, 07:48

snowfairy wrote:Witch Yoohee casts are giving new year's day bow in Korean costume...
the pic is really cute!!!!

thanks for sharing...

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 5th, '07, 12:51

guys, no news on where to watch Witch Yoo Hee??? :whistling:

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

witch yoo hee

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Mar 8th, '07, 01:23

omg im soo excited for our kim jung hoon's new drama! here are some pictures i found of him in witch yoo hee !!
Attachments
witchyooheedrama3.jpg
witchyooheedrama3.jpg (248.81 KiB) Viewed 3905 times
witchyooheedrama5.jpg
witchyooheedrama5.jpg (117.29 KiB) Viewed 3905 times
witchyooheedrama4.jpg
witchyooheedrama4.jpg (45.3 KiB) Viewed 3905 times
witchyooheedrama2.jpg
witchyooheedrama2.jpg (54.07 KiB) Viewed 3907 times
wtichyooheedrama.jpg
wtichyooheedrama.jpg (57.76 KiB) Viewed 3907 times