[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 6th, '07, 08:33

zinaa wrote:
lsqB wrote:
ohcrapimonfire wrote:
Yessssss I am a happy panda :lol
....not to burst your bubble.... but there's only eleven....

15 eps... are u sure :-)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

in the end of ep 15.... i will be like this :cry: no more Makino and Dom boy :cry:
i think there's only 11 episodes.. :-)

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 6th, '07, 08:36

makino please make up your mind!!
it's domyoji whom you really love...
rui is just a good friend.. :P

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Feb 6th, '07, 09:34

junmao03 wrote:
zinaa wrote:
lsqB wrote:

in the end of ep 15.... i will be like this :cry: no more Makino and Dom boy :cry:
Are you sure it is 15 episodes for the 2nd season? I don't think so because on the offiicial site it did said 11 episodes. But, we will never know maybe they will extend it to 15 episodes based on ratings just like the Korean drama GOONG from 20 eps. to 24 eps.!

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Feb 6th, '07, 10:30

It doesn't matter to me how much episodes there will be as long as the end will be HAPPY!
I just hope it won't end up like in the manga >:
The anime ending is better but I still hope they wiil make new ending <:

(actually I suppose it won't end like in the manga because-
it will be just like the end of the first season - not cool!)

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » Feb 6th, '07, 10:49

I really hope that there will be 15 eps!! I crave for more Hanadan...
I cant wait for ep 6! I hope that their ratings would go up more than 35% because I mean Jun and Mao are both great I can see that they really give their best and Hanadan is a very very interesting drama, this is one of my all-time favorite jdorama... although honestly i was shocked with what Rui did because of ep4 and ep5 i can proudly say that Im still a solid fan of doumyoji and tsukushi!!!
I just hate dom's mom!! well... who does like her anyway??!!!
anyways I can't wait for tsukushi and tsukasa to be together again!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 6th, '07, 13:25

I wish there were 15, but there is only 11!
There is only 11 episodes!!!

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 6th, '07, 14:55

Unfortunately that is right it is only 11 ep :|

anyway i watched ep 4 and 5 together they were awesome :cheers:

I guess the war will start between Rui and Domyouji :cry: i wanna to know who is going to have Makino choclate in the V-day :scratch: I guess it is Rui :whistling:

By the way ,,, Does Makino goign to work as servant at Domyouji house???? I guess it is similar to the scenario of MG :unsure:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 6th, '07, 15:18

:lol well probably they`ll change this thing and she`ll give the chocolate to domyoji exactly cos` everyone expects her to give it to rui :mrgreen: ....low chances huh?there will be no suffering between tsukasa and tsukushi if she gave it to him :cry: abot makino working as a maid for domyoji:have u seen that absolute happiness on tsukasa`s face? :wub: i think it`ll be great! :mrgreen: :cheers:

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 6th, '07, 15:36

i think it`s Tsubaki`s idea to make makino works in their house..

she`s trying to make these two make-up~~

ah~~ i want an onee-san just like her!!

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 6th, '07, 15:38

Eternal Snow wrote:i think it`s Tsubaki`s idea to make makino works in their house..

:mrgreen: me too i love this woman

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 6th, '07, 15:39

Eternal Snow wrote:i think it`s Tsubaki`s idea to make makino works in their house..

me too! :wub: i couldn`t wait for her to come back and give those two a helping hand in making up! :P

ohcrapimonfire

Post by ohcrapimonfire » Feb 6th, '07, 16:07

junmao03 wrote:
zinaa wrote:
lsqB wrote:

sad panda :cry:

That's ok, that's still 6 more epiodes to look forward to :)

FlameWolf21

OMG EP. 5

Post by FlameWolf21 » Feb 6th, '07, 17:22

AHH i just love Domyoji at the end of the episode he was like i will always love you, I was like melt... I wish he'd say that to me. And i feel bad for Shigeru but she needs to understand Domyoji and Makino are destined for eachother and she needs to BACK OFF! lol But i don't really hate Domyoji's mother because I feel she's only doing what she thinks is best. So i feel bad for her having to deal. Then on to other things did ya'll see Domyoji's happy tantrum over Makino as a maid. OMG so kawaiii!!!!

wnndy

Re: OMG EP. 5

Post by wnndy » Feb 6th, '07, 18:01

FlameWolf21 wrote:AHH i just love Domyoji at the end of the episode he was like i will always love you, I was like melt... I wish he'd say that to me. And i feel bad for Shigeru but she needs to understand Domyoji and Makino are destined for eachother and she needs to BACK OFF! lol But i don't really hate Domyoji's mother because I feel she's only doing what she thinks is best. So i feel bad for her having to deal. Then on to other things did ya'll see Domyoji's happy tantrum over Makino as a maid. OMG so kawaiii!!!!
haha yes yes..i totally agree with you :lol

the end of ep5 was so sweeet, he should have said it way earlier, then things might haven't been messed up like it is now..i've watched this ep like 3 times already..omg..i just can't wait for the 6th to come out... :blink :blink
i really wish makino makes the right decision and choose for domoujiii
otherwise i'm going crazyy xD

chack

Post by chack » Feb 6th, '07, 19:25

Hm.
A couple more days.
My weekend has been long.
Feels like forever.
School was cancelled for about two days.
Woohoo, but hey.

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Feb 6th, '07, 19:44

Domyoji Better choose Makino, and she better choose him. Or I'm going to be sending threats to Japan. lol he did wait too long to say something, he was pisssing me off until that moment it was so cute. I can't wait till this weekend for episode 6.

chack- Ugh I can't believe your school is out for two days, damn I'm home sick, life sucks need more Hanadan to feel better.

JC

Post by JC » Feb 6th, '07, 20:10

Hana Yori Dango 2 is alright. There was something about the first I preferred, but 2 is cool. I like how other characters are getting more screentime. Like Yuki, Nishkado etc. It's just the whole skirting around the issue thing is getting old now. Makino also doesn't seem as strong as she was the first time around. I dunno if it's intentional to show how she's tired of fighting for Tsukasa's feeling's or what. But she just doesn't seem as strong.

Tearless

Post by Tearless » Feb 6th, '07, 20:27

Are there any more subs for ep 5? Because, the I have now doesn't realyl work for me... sometimes the subs are gone when I'm watching. :(

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 6th, '07, 20:40

JC wrote:Hana Yori Dango 2 is alright. There was something about the first I preferred, but 2 is cool. I like how other characters are getting more screentime. Like Yuki, Nishkado etc. It's just the whole skirting around the issue thing is getting old now. Makino also doesn't seem as strong as she was the first time around. I dunno if it's intentional to show how she's tired of fighting for Tsukasa's feeling's or what. But she just doesn't seem as strong.
I agree with you and somehow I liked Tsukushi in the first season more.
I also don't really understand what she really wants. A bit confusing. I think she doesn't know herself.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 6th, '07, 20:41

Tearless wrote:Are there any more subs for ep 5? Because, the I have now doesn't realyl work for me... sometimes the subs are gone when I'm watching. :(
It's a case of Schrodinger subs :P

Anyhow, it's fixed in this version:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=17556

Tearless

Post by Tearless » Feb 6th, '07, 20:45

auroragb wrote:
Tearless wrote:Are there any more subs for ep 5? Because, the I have now doesn't realyl work for me... sometimes the subs are gone when I'm watching. :(
It's a case of Schrodinger subs :P

Anyhow, it's fixed in this version:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=17556
Oh! Thank you so much! It works fine now :wub: And thanks to the subber :)
Last edited by Tearless on Feb 6th, '07, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 6th, '07, 20:47

chack wrote:Hm.
A couple more days.
My weekend has been long.
Feels like forever.
School was cancelled for about two days.
Woohoo, but hey.
how lucky u r :mrgreen:

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 6th, '07, 20:53

xxTsukushixx wrote:
JC wrote:Hana Yori Dango 2 is alright. There was something about the first I preferred, but 2 is cool. I like how other characters are getting more screentime. Like Yuki, Nishkado etc. It's just the whole skirting around the issue thing is getting old now. Makino also doesn't seem as strong as she was the first time around. I dunno if it's intentional to show how she's tired of fighting for Tsukasa's feeling's or what. But she just doesn't seem as strong.
I also don't really understand what she really wants. A bit confusing. I think she doesn't know herself.
I don't think so :scratch: in the first season she was not sure whether she loves Rui or not.. in this season she knows that she loves Dom. but she was shocked by Rui behavior,, it is obvious that she look at him as good friend who can talk with

mi_heu

Post by mi_heu » Feb 6th, '07, 21:01

i am really lovign teh second season..its true it ain't like the first one but it has this thing about it...it kinda makes you feel that everyone sort of matured and moved on...but i really feel for makino...she is in a really weird position...who should she choose...i mean i she doesn't know her self and she is confusing us with her...lol...my crazy sister wishes to be in her position...HOW SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADD...

she will kill me if she reads this...lol...

melica37

Post by melica37 » Feb 6th, '07, 21:13

I disagree that Tsukushi doesn't seem as strong. I think her problems have gotten harder and more grown up in HYD 2. Being left alone by her parents and moving into that dirty apartment and working that roadside traffic control job every night. trying to get into law school...ect.

And though, I of course want Domyoji and Tsukushi together at some point I would be disappointed in her character if she just took him back right away. I mean he went to NY and wouldn't take her calls, told her he didn't want anything to do with her after she traveled all the way to NY and has a finance on top of it all. And Rui has been completely sweet the whole time. She should be confused. If only I could have such problems..

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 6th, '07, 21:21

melica37 wrote:I disagree that Tsukushi doesn't seem as strong. I think her problems have gotten harder and more grown up in HYD 2. Being left alone by her parents and moving into that dirty apartment and working that roadside traffic control job every night. trying to get into law school...ect.

And though, I of course want Domyoji and Tsukushi together at some point I would be disappointed in her character if she just took him back right away. I mean he went to NY and wouldn't take her calls, told her he didn't want anything to do with her after she traveled all the way to NY and has a finance on top of it all. And Rui has been completely sweet the whole time. She should be confused. If only I could have such problems..
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mrgreen: i don't wanna have this problem it is really confused and stressed to not make sure about ur feeling :scratch:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 6th, '07, 21:48

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but I'll say it anyway:

The problem isn't tsukushi, or even the domyoji conglomerate, it's tsukasa himself.
He's like a broken record saying he's not a kid anymore... :lol What he has to do is take the reins of his life, make a decision, take over the company because it's his duty, his responsability, study, better himself, AND fight for his love, his own happiness, he knows the only one for him is tsukushi, acknowledge it, make her accept it too, work together, damn it! (i'm getting all worked up now)

I would say he's still a teenager in his mind, while tsukushi is already a young adult. He needs to really grow up, not just say it.

It's like what shizuka said on ep. 4, people can be divided into those that surender to their duties and those that follow selfishly their own desires. But, I would include also those people that can make both choices into one, those are the really capable, lucky ones. I think Domyoji and makino are the third kind, they can do it, if they compromise, if they choose to go for it.

..........................................and..... breath................................ :whistling:

anyway, hehehehe, sooooooooo...... the flavor of love is fishy 1-year-old cookie? :mrgreen: That was great.

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 6th, '07, 22:07

princess_jime wrote:I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but I'll say it anyway:

The problem isn't tsukushi, or even the domyoji conglomerate, it's tsukasa himself.
He's like a broken record saying he's not a kid anymore... :lol What he has to do is take the reins of his life, make a decision, take over the company because it's his duty, his responsability, study, better himself, AND fight for his love, his own happiness, he knows the only one for him is tsukushi, acknowledge it, make her accept it too, work together, damn it! (i'm getting all worked up now)

I would say he's still a teenager in his mind, while tsukushi is already a young adult. He needs to really grow up, not just say it.

It's like what shizuka said on ep. 4, people can be divided into those that surender to their duties and those that follow selfishly their own desires. But, I would include also those people that can make both choices into one, those are the really capable, lucky ones. I think Domyoji and makino are the third kind, they can do it, if they compromise, if they choose to go for it.

..........................................and..... breath................................ :whistling:

anyway, hehehehe, sooooooooo...... the flavor of love is fishy 1-year-old cookie? :mrgreen: That was great.
i like what u write and i like ur thoughts .. it is all right
but domyujy totally depending on his mom to improve their business :glare: and she said that b4 there is nothing they can do to save their business but the marrage :cry:

what can he do?? poor domyojy :cry:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 6th, '07, 22:28

F4 wrote:but domyujy totally depending on his mom to improve their business :glare: and she said that b4 there is nothing they can do to save their business but the marrage :cry:

I know! but that's the point isn't it, it's an old wives tale that whole "only a marriage can save the bussiness", bussiness is bussiness and personal lives are personal lives, in today's world those two are separate, that the evil witch believes only a marriage can save them only tells me she's not the bussiness woman I thought she was, not quite the shark, ney? (anyway, where is domyoji's father at times like this? vacationing in the caribean with a hot chick and a secret swiss account? :roll )

Tsukasa has to go to bussiness school, he has to study and become good in it instead of waisting his time with arranged marriages and whatnot :lol

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 6th, '07, 22:38

F4 wrote:
xxTsukushixx wrote:
I don't think so :scratch: in the first season she was not sure whether she loves Rui or not.. in this season she knows that she loves Dom. but she was shocked by Rui behavior,, it is obvious that she look at him as good friend who can talk with
But if she knows she loves him ... why would she tell him to leave?
I wonder of she wants to be together with him or not. I'm excited to know if she'll tell anything to Tsukasa's sister >0<

Ah, but it's so hard. It seems that Tsukasa has to decide between Tsukushi and saving the company. I really hope they can find an other way and he can be together with Tsukushi >0<

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 6th, '07, 22:59

Okay, so guys.
who do YOU feel more sorry for in The " makino love triangle" situation .
Rui OR Tsukasa.

Keeep in mind that Tsukasa had her caught up with him the whole time.
And Also that Rui didn't find out his feelings till later on in the show! :D

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 6th, '07, 23:03

I swear, the preview for episode 6 was such a cliffhanger !
Especially when you see makino crying holding the necklace tsukasa gave her and Tsukasa screams " Makino is the only one for me " . Oh my god. I wannna diiie ! I can't wait till friday. I wish I lived in japan. So.. I could.. Have a better chance of being able to see them. oooohhh mmmyyy god ! >< !

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 7th, '07, 00:30

F4 wrote:
princess_jime wrote:I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but I'll say it anyway:

i like what u write and i like ur thoughts .. it is all right
but domyujy totally depending on his mom to improve their business :glare: and she said that b4 there is nothing they can do to save their business but the marrage :cry:

he running away from it, from his past mistake, if people watch ep. 4, they show that he did make one mistake result in causing the sucide of that one man, and he been running away, scare of making it again. but it seem that in ep. 5, he finally deal with it and stop running and maybe this time, for makino he will save the company by himself without the marriage help from shigeru family

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 7th, '07, 00:59

sigh...with such an evil preview for episode 6, the week feels so slow! I also cant wait for friday to come! I'm guessing Tsukushi will try to have a relationship with Rui. Just becuase it be WAY to convinient for her to try with Tsukasa and I'm guessing the writters want to make it harder you know?

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 7th, '07, 03:06

We all talk so much in here...i figured we needed our own chat room....so I made one on my website....come come (cuz i'm the only one there....)

http://trunkimsproduction.com/chat.html

Come on in......no registering just put a nickname and you're in....

Once you're in there's a little tab on the right side and you can see who's in there

altec1

Post by altec1 » Feb 7th, '07, 04:30

zinaa wrote:
lsqB wrote:
ohcrapimonfire wrote:
Yessssss I am a happy panda :lol

RANI MUKERJI!!!!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 7th, '07, 06:11

trunkims wrote:We all talk so much in here...i figured we needed our own chat room....so I made one on my website....come come (cuz i'm the only one there....)
But how do we make this the longest thread in the forum without non-stop chatter about HYD? :cry: :cry: :cry:

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Feb 7th, '07, 06:29

RANI MUKERJI!!!!

you mean the icon of rani... oh yeas am a big fan of her.... :wub:

actually am half indian.... :salut:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 7th, '07, 06:30

hhv94 wrote:sigh...with such an evil preview for episode 6, the week feels so slow! I also cant wait for friday to come! I'm guessing Tsukushi will try to have a relationship with Rui. Just becuase it be WAY to convinient for her to try with Tsukasa and I'm guessing the writters want to make it harder you know?
i agree with you..
the waiting period this week seems so slow compared to last week..
maybe it's because of the ep6 previews... hahahaha!!

give us more makino domyoji moments!! =)

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 7th, '07, 06:35

ilovehyd wrote:I swear, the preview for episode 6 was such a cliffhanger !
Especially when you see makino crying holding the necklace tsukasa gave her and Tsukasa screams " Makino is the only one for me " . Oh my god. I wannna diiie ! I can't wait till friday. I wish I lived in japan. So.. I could.. Have a better chance of being able to see them. oooohhh mmmyyy god ! >< !
cliffhanger indeed!! i can't take this anymore..
no more heartbreaking scenes please..
makino is just hurting herself.. :cry:

but i cant wait for episode 6 .. :D
i'm so excited..

blackcoffee

Post by blackcoffee » Feb 7th, '07, 06:44

i didnt see the preview for ep 6! but hearing (or reading) all of you type about it.. makes me so excited too!

harmony

Post by harmony » Feb 7th, '07, 07:27

@_@ OMG I cannot wait until Friday.. I hope someone gets this episode online quick, with or without subs is fine!! XD But I would love subs... soft subs are good lolol

The way this version is going is just so tense @_@ What should Tsukushi do??...
Tsukasa, why are you such as ASS!? I love you, but how could you leave her for all this time, not return her calls, blow her off when she comes to see you in New York, come back with a fiance!?....and then you have the nerve to get upset with her?!
He is so immature! I know there are circumstances which cause some of these things, but if he was a "man" he could have talked to her at least!.... he could have told her what was going on, huh?! Of course..... these ridiculous things are why we're watching XD

Tsukasa, you need to get down on your knees and apologize for all the crap you've done! XD Only then should Tsukushi take you back.... cuz right now, Rui is looking SO much better LOL.... but still, I want Tsukushi and Tsukasa to end up together... which I'm know they will...
I feel sorry for Shigeru...she hasn't really done anything wrong, but she should be smart enough to realize she has no chance :P
I can only pray for season 3... I don't know what the story would be about ( well I know what I'd wanna see, but I dunno if that'd be good for ratings..hmmm)... but I don't care XD Hanadan forever!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 7th, '07, 09:08

:lol i don`t agree with u!^^ about tsukasa not calling tsukushi for such a long time,i`m sure that his mom had something to do with it........she blackmailed him...it`s not like him to act like that when it was 200%sure that he loves her like mad!about his behaving when she went in NY to meet him,first of all he saw that magazine with tsukushi and junpei on the cover,i think he felt a little hurt don`t u think?and he became unsecure of tsukushi`s feelings... :cry: but this was a minor reason the other reason was for sure his mom :glare: and the third reason but don`t credit me on that,i think that the incident with that guy`s suicide had happened not long ago and tsukasa was still in shock :cry: about him coming with a fiance,back home.....he never chose shigeru as his fiance!plus it was soooooo obvious that he still loves her with all his heart(take as an example their phone talking from ep 2 or how hurt he looked when she told him"bye bye!"in ep 3...)!and i think that he didn`t say anything cos` he felt that if he`ll tell her she won`t stay away from him and his mom would find out that he`s seeing her again and she`ll probably harm tsukushi in some way...this was the only way he found to protect tsukushi...

gomen!for the essay :lol
tsukasa&tsukushi 4ever! :wub:

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » Feb 7th, '07, 10:14

I think that both tsukushi and tsukasa was hurt,
tsukushi was hurt by the mere fact that tsukasa didnt call her for months and he was like avoiding her too, tsukasa was hurt at the same time because he realized that his decisions would affect many people..look honestly i sympathize tsukasa because he cant decide for his own good without affecting anyone but I was also mad at him at the first part of hanadan 2 because he was so snub to tsukushi and I felt really bad and as if I was feeling tsukushi's pain.. and that's when rui entered he became the crying shoulder of tsukushi and in fact I was happy that there is someone there to comfort our heroine but not happy enough to go in favor of rui as tsukushi's new love...

So my question now is...
who is the one wrong in the part of tsukasa,tsukushi,rui love triangle??

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » Feb 7th, '07, 10:16

I think that both tsukushi and tsukasa was hurt,
tsukushi was hurt by the mere fact that tsukasa didnt call her for months and he was like avoiding her too, tsukasa was hurt at the same time because he realized that his decisions would affect many people..look honestly i sympathize tsukasa because he cant decide for his own good without affecting anyone but I was also mad at him at the first part of hanadan 2 because he was so snub to tsukushi and I felt really bad and as if I was feeling tsukushi's pain.. and that's when rui entered he became the crying shoulder of tsukushi and in fact I was happy that there is someone there to comfort our heroine but not happy enough to go in favor of rui as tsukushi's new love...

So my question now is...
who is the one wrong in the part of tsukasa,tsukushi,rui love triangle??

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 7th, '07, 11:23

hmmmmmmmmm life,destiny,fate these are the guilty elements for this love triangle! :lol as i said before rui,just happens to be there for tsukushi in the right moment....and poor tsukasa is just always one second late :cry: :glare:

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 7th, '07, 11:58

I wonder if there will be a decision in the next episode. But it seems like there will happen a lot. I really can't wait. Honestly I was really surprised about Rui kissing Tsukushi in the hospital. Because I didn't think he ever loved her. When he was dating her in the first season he wasn't serious about her, was he? I'm not sure. So maybe if he and Tsukushi would be togehter, he would still think about Shizuka? That's what I think.
But as everyone says Rui is serious about her, maybe he tells the truth and I just got it wrong. Don't know :-(

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 7th, '07, 12:01

well it was plain to see that rui loved tsukushi eversince he came back from france in the first season!but i never believed that he`ll go that far knowing how much tsukasa loves her....and knowing how much tsukushi loves tsukasa.... :x i can`t wait for the next episode either!3 more days! :-(

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 7th, '07, 12:25

Okay, I just thought he was still thinking about Shizuka.
If he's serious about Tsukushi maybe he won't give up so easily this time because he already gave Tsukasa his chance. But if Tsukushi decides on Tsukasa he sure will accept it.
Ah yes, three more days >0<

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 7th, '07, 12:43

i still believe that in fact,rui loves the shizuka in makino!i mean the way she admires shizuka,the fact that she wants to be a lawyer like shizuka... :scratch:

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 7th, '07, 12:58

lee`s little alien wrote:i still believe that in fact,rui loves the shizuka in makino!i mean the way she admires shizuka,the fact that she wants to be a lawyer like shizuka... :scratch:
Yes, that might be right.
But anyway, Tsukushi is very different from Shizuka ... :unsure:

roburn

Post by roburn » Feb 7th, '07, 13:15

Hana Yori Dango 2-Flavor Of Life-Utada Hikaru
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bebcxi

Anyone can help me download that and could someone pls upload on some other service provider like Mediafire or SnS or Gigasize

I beg of u.... i really love that song.....

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 7th, '07, 13:35

xxTsukushixx wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:i still believe that in fact,rui loves the shizuka in makino!i mean the way she admires shizuka,the fact that she wants to be a lawyer like shizuka... :scratch:
Yes, that might be right.
But anyway, Tsukushi is very different from Shizuka ... :unsure:
of course she is!but rui only sees her"shizuka"side :lol tsukasa loves her for who she really is,he doesn`t see anyone in her like rui does....for tsukasa makino is the only one!or anyway his love for makino started from the moment he saw the shizuka in her,it might be that now he loves her for more than her"shizuka"qualities cos in the 5th episode he said that
seeing her how full of life she was,how she was when she was angry or sad or how she was when she was happy,made him fall inlove with her!
yet i dunno how to explain but there is a huge difference between rui`s love for her and tsukasa`s love for her........tsukasa would surrely give anything in the world to make tsukushi happy,or to know that she`s alright and safe :wub:

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 7th, '07, 13:40

roburn wrote:Hana Yori Dango 2-Flavor Of Life-Utada Hikaru

Anyone can help me download that and could someone pls upload on some other service provider like Mediafire or SnS or Gigasize

http://www.mediafire.com/?0qkvzyhoomk

@lee`s little alien
yes, you're right. and rui needed longer to recognize that he is in love with tsukushi.
but i think, rui would really le tsukushi decide who she loves more.
Tsukasa would probably never forgive either Tsukushi or Rui if Tsukushi would decide on Rui. >0<

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 7th, '07, 13:48

well he`ll probably let her decide because he realises that she is still very much inlove with tsukasa...i don`t even wanna think about the posibility of tsukushi choosing rui!T_T tsukasa might look like a selfish,selfcentered,baka,tough man,but behind that cold mask he has such a wonderful sensitive soul!i think he`ll be devastated if she would choose rui :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:i mean he`s not perfect,but thanx to tsukushi he started to feel what`s more important in this life,and that is LOVE!ne? :cheers:

BluBBa

Post by BluBBa » Feb 7th, '07, 14:21

T_T tsukasa might look like a selfish,selfcentered,baka
it doesnt just look like ^^

roburn

Post by roburn » Feb 7th, '07, 14:32

xxTsukushixx wrote:
roburn wrote:Hana Yori Dango 2-Flavor Of Life-Utada Hikaru

http://www.mediafire.com/?0qkvzyhoomk

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Thanks alot ^_^

You've just made my day =]

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 7th, '07, 14:56

BluBBa wrote:
T_T tsukasa might look like a selfish,selfcentered,baka
it doesnt just look like ^^
well if u don`t look deep into his actions he might look like that...not talking about the last 2 episodes(4-5)where he was absolutely lovely!anyway,read everything i said... :mrgreen: :P

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Feb 7th, '07, 15:38

I can't wait to see this scene. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Spoilers for episode 6 and maybe 7:
[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4410 ... cr2.th.jpg[/img]

Tsukasa's fantasizing about Makino being his personal maid. :roll He's got some big ideas there! XD

Then again I am glad that we're going to see more of this: raburabu yay!

[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8995 ... yw1.th.jpg[/img]

Oh yeah, and Tama. I can't wait to see her in action with her cane hahahaha.
*waits for Friday*

oo_yici_oo

Post by oo_yici_oo » Feb 7th, '07, 15:58

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :w00t: I totally love those pictures x3, thanks for sharing :cheers:

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Feb 7th, '07, 16:01

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

wooooooooooooooooo
these pics SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arigatooo!!
i cant wait till friday O_O
OMG these pics say so much!!!
finally more Tsukasa and Makino scenes!!!
yeeees!

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 7th, '07, 16:02

aww~~ they look cuute~ ><

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 7th, '07, 16:09

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: maaaaaan those pics make me wanna see the next ep even more! :lol so so sweet!arigato for them!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 7th, '07, 16:42

If anyone remember the magazine scans I requested... I finished translating them :)
http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/06/t ... b-3-to-16/

Now I have a second request, lol
Apparently this image is from D-addicts?
http://www.matsumotojun.net/gallery/dis ... =122&pos=7
May I kindly ask the original scanner to scan a better quality of the text? m(^_^)m

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Feb 7th, '07, 17:04

lsqB wrote:If anyone remember the magazine scans I requested... I finished translating them :)

May I kindly ask the original scanner to scan a better quality of the text? m(^_^)m
Hi!!
Thank you for the translation!!!
i liked your website very much...
About the scan i think that you can ask at this blog
http://arachist.vox.com/
She always has good scans and is a very nice person...

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 7th, '07, 17:05

lee`s little alien wrote:well he`ll probably let her decide because he realises that she is still very much inlove with tsukasa...i don`t even wanna think about the posibility of tsukushi choosing rui!T_T tsukasa might look like a selfish,selfcentered,baka,tough man,but behind that cold mask he has such a wonderful sensitive soul!i think he`ll be devastated if she would choose rui :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:i mean he`s not perfect,but thanx to tsukushi he started to feel what`s more important in this life,and that is LOVE!ne? :cheers:
I absolutely agree with you. *can't ever say something against him :P *

oh wooow O___O
these pictures are so cute, I really really love them :wub:

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Feb 7th, '07, 17:09

Waaahh!
Those pics are awesome!

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » Feb 7th, '07, 18:26

I want Tsukishi to hook up with Rui, but at the same time I don't want her to leave Tsukasa :( The situation is sad but I find this "sadness" attractive in a way. We all want to know what happens next. Shigeru is so cute. She's not a villain & I do feel sorry for her :(
The people who continued the drama are good story makers since they kept almost all of the characters' habits. We believe that they are the same people who were in the first season. ::oops I'm sounding like our creative writing professor::
Just wanted to share my thoughts, I still feel that Tsukushi & Tsukasa will end up together. If so, I'd like Rui to go back to Shizuka & I want to act her part ^__^ (I'm her height) ::putting "big dreams and positive thinking" into action:: :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 7th, '07, 18:27

@ lsqB thank u so much for translating that interview!i loved it! :wub:

@ xxtsukushixx yep,tsukasa is just so loveable,u can`t posibly say anything bad about him!he tries his best to don`t lose this love that he treasures the most,and to save the company too...he might make mistakes as he usually acts by what comes first into his mind,but he would never ever hurt anyone on purpose as he has his heart in the right place :P

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 7th, '07, 18:31

lsqB: Thank you soooo much for that translation, it gave me a tooth-ache it's so sweet :wub:
Love mao-chan and matsujun, as good friends, hehehe :wink:
Abe writting "gimme chocolate" next to his john hancock is so kawaii, he's great.
Soooo, domyoj's and makino's relationship is like a rubber band according to matsujun, I can't wait for the snap-back!i
:heart:

ClassicalPR

Post by ClassicalPR » Feb 7th, '07, 18:46

Awww, that interview was so cute! I want Mao-chan and Jun to date in real life, though... :whistling:

yusaki__x

Post by yusaki__x » Feb 7th, '07, 18:50

Does anyone knows where I can find the making of or behind scene of hana yori dango?plz.. :3

NgocLan

Post by NgocLan » Feb 7th, '07, 19:06

lsqB wrote:If anyone remember the magazine scans I requested... I finished translating them :)

Thank you very much for translating!!

ridiculously wonderful supercute interview! I want homemade chocolate too on valentines day. :mrgreen:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 7th, '07, 19:34

NgocLan wrote:

thank you so much for the translation..
you did a good job.. :thumright:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 7th, '07, 19:37

weeeeeeeee!!! i love those pics!!
very cute and funny.. :wub: