[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
cherrybl0ss0m

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » Feb 3rd, '07, 16:59

i wonder when the subs for ep 5 are caming up..

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:02

KamichamaN wrote:
Kath-Lee wrote:
angeizahoy wrote:i think there are all these Shigeru haters because everyone is so use to having Tsukushi x Tsukasa and can't stand another girl getting in the way.

Although if that is the case... are there any Rui haters? LOLs, cos he's kinda doing the same thing.
No he's not. Whereas Shigeru doesn't know Doumyouji and Tsukushi still like each other, Rui is recklessly interfering with them. I kind of understand him as it looks like Doumyouji has been selfish the whole time, pushing Tsukushi away all of a sudden without even giving her a reason... But as a friend he might have tried to find out what's behind all this as Akira and Soujiro did. Add, he isn't considering ANYONE's feelings aside from Tsukushi's. And his own of course. I really grow disliking him with each episode... (The character Rui, that is. Of course Shun is way too adorable to hate him. :mrgreen: )
no, I think Rui did well by waiting until Tsukasa said it himself, that him and tsukushi are over And he also knows Tsukasa well, he knows that he'll keep wavering until someone does something. Because he likes tsukushi, of course he won't wait until whenever tsukasa is finished with her and ends up having to marry shigeru because it's ripping everybody into shreds. It doesn't matter if they're friends, tsukasa's indecision is putting everybody in awkward positions and Rui was never one to put up with that sort of behavior . I think what he's doing is making tsukasa realize that if he says its over with tsukushi then he has to let everything go cleanly. He's essentially saying to tsukasa "quit fooling around and decide!". And don't forget that they DID try to find out what was going on when they went to nyc, several times in fact, but tsukasa didn't tell them. In fact, he hasn't let on that he's having these disturbing dreams to anyone, their only indication is his sudden break-off with tsukushi.

We're of different opinions there. I don't think at all that Rui's just trying to make Doumyouji realize something. Rui's expressions keep telling us that he's serious about Tsukushi. True, he has waited for his chance to come. Nonetheless I don't think it's right what he does. It's never right to hook up with your best friend's girl / ex if you ask me.

Syce

Post by Syce » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:06

Subs for ep 5 go out today ? ô_O

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:08

Syce wrote:Subs for ep 5 go out today ? ô_O
Still working at it.... be patient... :mrgreen:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:11

finished watching the raw for the 5th episode!it was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetbelieve me i had tears in my eyes
when susumu started to cry cos he`s been rejected by that girl!(i hope i understood it right :lol )!*hugs tsukasa*he`s the best!love him two bits!another wonderful episode and i`m getting more and more into this drama! :wub: this episode concures with the last week episode on the title of "the best episode from both series!"at least it does for me :lol
man i`ve felt like crap all day as i`m having a feever and yet it was like a lil cure for me :lol hopefully until the softsubs will be released i`ll "work"on full strength :lol

Syce

Post by Syce » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:11

Aaah ok ^^'

mchan

Post by mchan » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:11

Kath-Lee wrote:
mchan wrote:I hate Shigure, and Rui looks in this season even moooore handsooome..
What do you hate Shigeru for? I think she's a really nice and sweet girl who isn't like all the Eitoku people who would never associate with someone who's not their class. I admit she seems kind of silly being all in love with Doumyouji whereas he keeps pushing her away. But I can somewhat understand her. If I was to marry a guy whom I didn't like, just for some ulterior, political reasons I would be glad if it was someone who's at least not (again) like the Eitoku people. Doumyouji is very original and strong. I guess that's what fascinates Shigeru about him. Also, ever since she found out he's actually a good guy at heart she was willing to try and look behind his bad boy mask. I think that makes her an adorable person. Maybe even more than Tsukushi is. (At least manga-vise. The drama Tsukushi indeed is way more likable!)

Oh right, Rui really does look H-O-T in this!!
I agree but I don't like her at all, I hate the kind of person who keeps coming after you even after he rejected and insulted her many times, I believe that deep inside her she knows Tskuasa and Tsukushi love each other but she still doesn't care.. FIGHT FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE I agree but only if this person loves you back !! no offense Shigure fans ..

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:12

trunkims wrote:
Syce wrote:Subs for ep 5 go out today ? ô_O
Still working at it.... be patient... :mrgreen:
gambate!And arigatou!hountoni arigatou! :cheers:

Syce

Post by Syce » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:17

It's a really difficult work... Gambate !

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:21

mchan wrote:
Kath-Lee wrote:
mchan wrote:I hate Shigure, and Rui looks in this season even moooore handsooome..
What do you hate Shigeru for? I think she's a really nice and sweet girl who isn't like all the Eitoku people who would never associate with someone who's not their class. I admit she seems kind of silly being all in love with Doumyouji whereas he keeps pushing her away. But I can somewhat understand her. If I was to marry a guy whom I didn't like, just for some ulterior, political reasons I would be glad if it was someone who's at least not (again) like the Eitoku people. Doumyouji is very original and strong. I guess that's what fascinates Shigeru about him. Also, ever since she found out he's actually a good guy at heart she was willing to try and look behind his bad boy mask. I think that makes her an adorable person. Maybe even more than Tsukushi is. (At least manga-vise. The drama Tsukushi indeed is way more likable!)

Oh right, Rui really does look H-O-T in this!!
I agree but I don't like her at all, I hate the kind of person who keeps coming after you even after he rejected and insulted her many times, I believe that deep inside her she knows Tskuasa and Tsukushi love each other but she still doesn't care.. FIGHT FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE I agree but only if this person loves you back !! no offense Shigure fans ..
Lol, I don't think she knows about their feelings. How would she? :)
I kind of get your point against the type of girl Shigeru is, though... It's like... uhm... Shampoo from "Ranma ½". :lol

Syce

Post by Syce » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:28

She's amusing, pretty and active but a little tiring. In more it has the bad role… But I cannot prevent myself from having pity for it.

chack

Post by chack » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:30

I almost cried, when Susumu cried. =[

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:38

marie_23 wrote:
Christabel wrote:OMG!
im dying...im dying.......
just think that i have to wait the whole week....i cant stand on this situation anymore....it has been 5 weeks like this.......this dorama got all my soul....OMG
crying....the endless waiting @_@ and there's 6 week else @___________@
snifff.......i just want time pas faster and finally one day watch the complete hanadan2 in a day! it would be so great ^^
omg!! just falling too much in love with this ^^U and of course MatsuJun lol
this ep was amazing!!!!
ok! Gambate Christabel :cheers: and wait an entire life if necesary to see MatsuJun and hanadan2! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

lol
Did you watch it live stream or downloaded?...and sound like you've fallen in love with the drama. :-)
Hi
iI downloaded it ^^
and yeeeesh! im so in love with all this :wub: :wub:

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:58

i also downloaded it..and watched it without subs..

*didn't understand anything* but i don't care...xD

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:02

wnndy wrote:i also downloaded it..and watched it without subs..

*raises a hand* That's the way I work!

:lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:08

Isis wrote:

yep yep me too!last week was the first week when i waited for the softsubs as they were released on sunday!but with this episode i just couldn`t help myself from watching it!about the preview
it seems like tsukasa was trying to save that man from suiciding but some guys didn`t alow him to! :goggle: i`m sure it was his mother doing! :x anyway i hope nishida will do the right thing and will open tsukushi`s eyes on how great tsukasa is!plus onee-chan apears!!!!woop woop!i missed onee-chan! :lol

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:14

lee`s little alien wrote:
Isis wrote:

yep yep me too!last week was the first week when i waited for the softsubs as they were released on sunday!but with this episode i just couldn`t help myself from watching it!about the preview
it seems like tsukasa was trying to save that man from suiciding but some guys didn`t alow him to! :goggle: i`m sure it was his mother doing! :x anyway i hope nishida will do the right thing and will open tsukushi`s eyes on how great tsukasa is!plus onee-chan apears!!!!woop woop!i missed onee-chan! :lol
I really like onee-chan, she has a good heart... I really wanna know what the cause is of Domyoji on the bed yelling 'Sugoi onee-chan!' About Nishida... I really hope he does, yeah... Tsukushi needs to get back on earth!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:16

Isis wrote:

aaah I'm holding myself back from watching it without subs *does a wild impatient jig* but it isn't working
it calls to me from my videos folder and says "waaatch meeee, you can understand about half of what goes onnnn...who neeeeds suuubs?" and I'm like
"NOOOOOO!"

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:16

Isis wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:
Isis wrote:

I really like onee-chan, she has a good heart... I really wanna know what the cause is of Domyoji on the bed yelling 'Sugoi onee-chan!' About Nishida... I really hope he does, yeah... Tsukushi needs to get back on earth!
agrees!^ ^
it was the time for her to appear and set the things right :lol he he probably she`ll put a good word for him on tsukushi :P anyway she`s on their side and with nishida who`s on the side of justice,well it seems like the two of them are not alone anymore :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:18

KamichamaN wrote:
Isis wrote:

aaah I'm holding myself back from watching it without subs *does a wild impatient jig* but it isn't working
it calls to me from my videos folder and says "waaatch meeee, you can understand about half of what goes onnnn...who neeeeds suuubs?" and I'm like
"NOOOOOO!"
:lol well gambate!i gave up to it`s calling :lol

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:22

KamichamaN wrote:
Isis wrote:

"NOOOOOO!"
I admire you for your determination... I really can't bring that up... It's JUST TO GOOD!

:salut:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:28

Isis wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
Isis wrote:

"NOOOOOO!"
I admire you for your determination... I really can't bring that up... It's JUST TO GOOD!

*feels a thousand stabs of longing*
I'm distracting myself with kdrama "lovers" otherwise I'd probably have caved out of boredom

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:30

I'm gonna watch episode 5 when episode 7 is out.
Call me a fool but for me its better this way. Its better to watch this dorama 4xmin*3 than only 4xmin*1.
Of course I'm in love with this dorama like hell but I hate just watching one episode.
I did the same with season 1. When I was 6months in Japan for study, I ve always recorded this dorama and afterwards I watched.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:34

MiIiyah: I bow down to your incredible will power. :notworthy:

I'm going crazier just waiting for sars weekly.

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:37

KamichamaN wrote:
Isis wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
"NOOOOOO!"

I'm distracting myself with kdrama "lovers" otherwise I'd probably have caved out of boredom
teehee, *pats her back*

I guess I can count myself lucky I didn't have to go through all this with season 1, I found out about HYD only decembre last year, and a few days after I finished the first season, I heard the second season was only 2 weeks away from broadcasting! :wub:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:39

MiIiyah wrote:I'm gonna watch episode 5 when episode 7 is out.
Call me a fool but for me its better this way. Its better to watch this dorama 4xmin*3 than only 4xmin*1.
Of course I'm in love with this dorama like hell but I hate just watching one episode.
I did the same with season 1. When I was 6months in Japan for study, I ve always recorded this dorama and afterwards I watched.
I don't have the patience for that =3
I'd probably have gone crazy and just downloaded and watched them all in one go if I'd waited up until now to watch them

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 3rd, '07, 18:44

Isis wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
Isis wrote:

teehee, *pats her back*

I guess I can count myself lucky I didn't have to go through all this with season 1, I found out about HYD only decembre last year, and a few days after I finished the first season, I heard the second season was only 2 weeks away from broadcasting! :wub:
aaah lucky experience. I didnt go through very much waiting for season one, I remember going episode by episode but no forum stalking like this time and the releases were fairly quick. The excruciating part was waiting for a sequel took SO LONG. And the months when it was just a rumor *painful memories*

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:04

*pats her back again.* At least now you know there is a second season, and the waiting is for 'just' some subs ;)

alright... so... they aren't 'just' subs...

*starts watching any series she can gets her hands on while waiting (im)patiently for subs...*

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:06

isis wrote
really like onee-chan, she has a good heart... I really wanna know what the cause is of Domyoji on the bed yelling 'Sugoi onee-chan!' About Nishida... I really hope he does, yeah... Tsukushi needs to get back on earth!
i think
it is when Tsubaki makes an arrangement for makino to work at Dom's house as a maid or something like this. because you see a scene where she is wearing a maid outfit at very last and that when she works at Dom's house. like manga . that is why Dom was so happy. i am not sure though but that how i think. we will see next week. can not wait and it is only saturday.
got hooked on flovour of love song by hiki , i have listened to it about 20 time or more by now. :goggle:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:14

Isis wrote:*pats her back again.* At least now you know there is a second season, and the waiting is for 'just' some subs ;)

*starts watching any series she can gets her hands on while waiting (im)patiently for subs...*
lol, luckily my friend showed me lovers or I might still be fighting unbeatale urges trying to watch Goong S *despairs over goong for two hours*
I honestly am in love with the people who do the soft subs, good things will happen to them

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:16

Issy wrote:isis wrote
really like onee-chan, she has a good heart... I really wanna know what the cause is of Domyoji on the bed yelling 'Sugoi onee-chan!' About Nishida... I really hope he does, yeah... Tsukushi needs to get back on earth!
i think
it is when Tsubaki makes an arrangement for makino to work at Dom's house as a maid or something like this. because you see a scene where she is wearing a maid outfit at very last and that when she works at Dom's house. like manga . that is why Dom was so happy. i am not sure though but that how i think. we will see next week. can not wait and it is only saturday.
got hooked on flovour of love song by hiki , i have listened to it about 20 time or more by now. :goggle:
Owh... I LOVE that song... so beautiful.
*thinks for a moment* THAT COULD BE IT! teehee, I did see the maid outfit... and I've seen Meteor Garden, I really hope they are putting that spot in... *Starts a count-down for coming friday.*
*salutes to the softsubbers :salut: *

lacus

Post by lacus » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:18

KamichamaN wrote:
Isis wrote:*pats her back again.* At least now you know there is a second season, and the waiting is for 'just' some subs ;)

lol, luckily my friend showed me lovers or I might still be fighting unbeatale urges trying to watch Goong S *despairs over goong for two hours*
I honestly am in love with the people who do the soft subs, good things will happen to them
Definitely....good things must happen from all the love we send their way as thanks for the great work :).

reomani

Post by reomani » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:24

THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for ue great effort and i also wanna thank ,y self for my great effort of stopping myself to watch HYD2 EP5 without sub..

so really thanx for this great joy

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:24

Ah I just watched episode 5. I didn't understand anything of the dialogues, so I'm waiting for the subs. But what U'm even more waiting for is episode 6. :whistling:

Sandra121289

Post by Sandra121289 » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:34

angeizahoy wrote:i think there are all these Shigeru haters because everyone is so use to having Tsukushi x Tsukasa and can't stand another girl getting in the way.

Although if that is the case... are there any Rui haters? LOLs, cos he's kinda doing the same thing.
no i think there aren't that much rui haters as shigeru haters.
i personally really would like to have tsukushi and rui as a couple..but on the other hand i see the suffering dom...so i don't really now on which side i'm more..

i think there are so much shigeru haters, because she is a new person i this drama and has a kind of like....weird character..i mean she is just so different from the others and she's always treating dom like they would be really together and that's kind of annoying, don't you think so? They don't really know each other and she is all the time saying "I'm your fiancé, treat me better!!" i can't hear that anymore..but on the other hand she's really funny and everything. i don't hate and i don't like her^^

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:48

Wow...Ep. 5 was ...
....focused more or Makino's brother's love life...and how it helped out domyoji's feelings??

...strange.

Emo Rui is weird...angry Rui is weirder, and i loved the..like 5 second fight scene..XD

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 3rd, '07, 20:49

I also don't hate Shigeru. She's an important person in season 2 and I think she's really funny xD She also doesn't do anything wrong. She's nice. She's not like that Sakurako in season 1. I really didn't like Sakurako. >0<
And I also like Rui very much.
But nevertheless I'm absolutely for Tsukasa x Tsukushi ...
May the others become happy somehow else.
Shigeru x Akira fior example. xD
And Rui ... don't know. Rui x Shigeru wouldn't be good at all xD
But not Tsukushi with someone else than Tsukasa. I can't allow that ò.ó
:sweat:

lacus

Post by lacus » Feb 3rd, '07, 21:00

Hrm, not that I can understand anything, but looking at the previews for Ep 6, looks like Makino will go work in the Domyoji household. If it follows the manga, and the last scene of the preview hints at this, Makino will leave for the fishing village

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 3rd, '07, 21:27

Am I the only one that liked sakurako's crazyness? Mmmmmm...I think so... :P
I miss her, and I want to see more of her australian boytoy :lol
Shigeru, I kinda liked better the manga one, but, there's still lots of eppys to go, maybe drama shigeru will grow on me...

Funny thing happened today: I was re-watching ep.3 on the computer, my mum arrived and when she saw me she started to call me a traitor for watching HYD alone! I explained it wasn't the new eppy, it was the one we saw last, then she calmed down. :blink

:XD

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Feb 3rd, '07, 21:27

lacus wrote:
Hrm, not that I can understand anything, but looking at the previews for Ep 6, looks like Makino will go work in the Domyoji household. If it follows the manga, and the last scene of the preview hints at this, Makino will leave for the fishing village
I haven't read the manga, but what happens after that? xD

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 3rd, '07, 21:30

xxTsukushixx wrote:I also don't hate Shigeru. She's an important person in season 2 and I think she's really funny xD She also doesn't do anything wrong. She's nice. She's not like that Sakurako in season 1. I really didn't like Sakurako. >0<
And I also like Rui very much.
But nevertheless I'm absolutely for Tsukasa x Tsukushi ...
May the others become happy somehow else.
Shigeru x Akira fior example. xD
And Rui ... don't know. Rui x Shigeru wouldn't be good at all xD
But not Tsukushi with someone else than Tsukasa. I can't allow that ò.ó
:sweat:
I agree, I really like shigeru, you can't hold it aganst her that she likes tsukasa, she's also taking it as her duty as his fiancee to keep persisting. If she wants him to like her then of course she'll keep coming.
if you who've read the manga remember, a similar situation happened when tsukasa lost his memory. Didn't he tell tsukushi to go away? And didn't she keep coming? Because she loved him and it was her duty as his girlfriend to be there for him in his harsh time. Even though there was already another girl by his side.
So you really can't be annoyed with shigeru since she's only doing what she must to have the guy she loves. In fact, tsukasa was a lot like her in persuit of tsukushi who, in the beginning, wanted nothing to do with him.

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 3rd, '07, 21:59

princess_jime wrote: Funny thing happened today: I was re-watching ep.3 on the computer, my mum arrived and when she saw me she started to call me a traitor for watching HYD alone! I explained it wasn't the new eppy, it was the one we saw last, then she calmed down. :blink

:XD
ah, my mum also loves HYD. She always asks me if the subs are already out x3
But that really makes me happy. But if I want to watch it without subs, I have to watch alone xD

lacus

Post by lacus » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:12

kaikochan wrote:
lacus wrote:
In the manga, Tsukasa and Rui go to pick her up :). Well, Rui tricks Tsukasa into going after her, saying that Tsukushi looked really thin and sick, don't know what will happen in the drama though :).

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:17

lacus wrote:
kaikochan wrote:
lacus wrote:
In the manga, Tsukasa and Rui go to pick her up :). Well, Rui tricks Tsukasa into going after her, saying that Tsukushi looked really thin and sick, don't know what will happen in the drama though :).
If Rui is really serious about Tsukushi in the drama, he might not actually trick Tsukasa into going to the fishing village as well. =O This is getting even better than it already is! *happy scream*
Thanks for the info!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:21

Isis wrote:
Issy wrote:got hooked on flovour of love song by hiki , i have listened to it about 20 time or more by now. :goggle:
Owh... I LOVE that song... so beautiful.
*thinks for a moment* THAT COULD BE IT! teehee, I did see the maid outfit... and I've seen Meteor Garden, I really hope they are putting that spot in... *Starts a count-down for coming friday.*
*salutes to the softsubbers :salut: *
aaah I'm wasting my time here, but I can't help it. since everyone's expressing their hate for something, I must express mine... I HATE Flavor of Life ^_^

it ALWAYS come at the WRONG time, and it ALWAYS ruin the mood.
Like in episode 1 and 2 and 3... I'll be ready to laugh and cheer for Doumyouji, and the next second this comes on and I get all sad again.
What bothers me the most is the first line, Arigatou.
Because this word is said louder than the rest of the song, I usually only hear this word, and this word alone has connotation of a breakup, and of tears.
That's why it was o~k~ay in episode 4 when it started playing after Rui and Shizuka broke up, but it was HORRIBLE in episode 5.
you just don't play a break-up song when people are saying those lines. It's almost like suggesting that she rejects him completely, and that they're breaking up.

...not to mention, it sounds like Playboy of Life to me. It took me five episodes to realize it was Flavor.

yeah, I realize I made no sense. I tried to explain without spoiling anything.
I guess I should go back to translating now >.>

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:27

kaikochan wrote:
lacus wrote:
kaikochan wrote:
If Rui is really serious about Tsukushi in the drama, he might not actually trick Tsukasa into going to the fishing village as well. =O This is getting even better than it already is! *happy scream*
Thanks for the info!
sorry for the double post
and for continuously wasting time
I don't think Makino ever goes to the fishing village... from what I read, she goes to work as a maid in Doumyouji's house in ep6, and then ep7 is about Tsukushi's Valentine
details -> http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/02/e ... -spoilers/
and ep 8 will probably adopt the maid arc and the breakup in the rain scene... I don't see where the fishing village would have a chance to come in, with only 11 eps and they need to get Doumyouji and Tsukushi together by then.

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:31

To some of the ppl who have commented about Shigure. I think that she is annoiyng just becuase she is still persisting but knowing full well that Tsukasa loves someone else. Shes been told, by Tsukasa that this marrieg is only for the good of Tsukasa's company. She is truly pushing her crush on a guy who loves someone else. If she realy loved him she would have given Tsukasa space and not to mention let him go. You cant try and make someone fall in love, that never works no matter what they say on Kdramas...lol. ;)

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:31

haa haa haa, that is so funny because i felt the same about this song for last 4 episod and just after the 5th, BANG, i just started loving it for some reasons and i started to listen and then i was hooked. the world of HYD is just so mysterious and addictive
to me Palentrium is still the best song but this flavour of live suits season 2 perfectly.

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:47

Holy crap, I can't wait for ep 6.
I am .
going to.
die.
!

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:47

I finally downloaded episode 5 but refuse to watch it unitl softsubs are completed :D I want to be able to understand everything going on in this weeks episode. I hope the soft subs will be out some time tonight. Then I can sit back relax after finishing up my homework, eat popcorn and finally watch Episode 5 :lol that would be a start to a great weekend for me.

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:56

marie_23 wrote:I finally downloaded episode 5 but refuse to watch it unitl softsubs are completed :D I want to be able to understand everything going on in this weeks episode. I hope the soft subs will be out some time tonight. Then I can sit back relax after finishing up my homework, eat popcorn and finally watch Episode 5 :lol that would be a start to a great weekend for me.
welllll, I would have done that too.. but if you REALLLLY and i mean REALLLLY can't resist the temptation, there's an awesome girl translating it right here.
http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/02/episode-5-part-1/
After you're done the first part, click on the hana yori tag up at the top,
and you'll find alll the other parts ! :D

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 3rd, '07, 22:58

I also hated flavor of life and since episode 4 I love it xD
Planetarium was much better, but flavor of nice is also really nice.
But I'm sure I wouln't like it if there weren't Hana Yori Dango :sweat:

Thekitten

Post by Thekitten » Feb 3rd, '07, 23:03

newbie on forums here!!

let's express hatred here!!! I hate waiting... every single week... :cussing: *damm* >_<'' but... it's part of the joy of watching it...

me, well, I don't hate Shigeru, I mean, someone said it before (sorry can't remember nickname ... gomen!) she's just a new character, and we were used to just the 5 main actors and actresses, and the family and people arround... and now this crazy monkey girl comes out of the blue for... script reasons, I believe... :blink But, however I still like her, I mean, she just won't leave it, she keeps trying and gosh, she's soooooo funny!!! :lol but, people, just think what u feel like... ^_^ Besides, I don't want her to end up with Dom.. T_T but I don't want Rui to be left alone... *I offer myself to end up with him :wub: :P *

Maybe, the only character I used to dislike or just plainly hate, was Dom's mother... She's just so... mean? But this season show's us another side of herself, how she does what she believes it's best for (her) ... ehm... the company? or their future... I dunno... :unsure:

OH OH OH !!! nearly forgot... i'm messing my head up trying to figure out, what are those dreams or flashbacks Dom is having... none in this ep, right? but... before, and in the prev of the 6th... :crazy: what are they??? can someone spoil me and make me even happier?? please??? :cry:

And the song... I love it... and right after 4th episode... before was just '' :cussing: shut up!!! I don't like you, you make me cry!!!! '' and yes, for anyone who's wondering, I do talk to song in dramas and shows and yes, also I talk to my computer (a lot actually... :blink )
But, the Opening... I prefered the one from 1st season... but, after those 5 eps... well i got used to it..

To those who wrote de spoilers... THAAAAAAAAAANKS!!!! this might seem a bit weird, but i'm just sooo wanting to know what's happening next, you make me soo happy with your spoiling... :wub: I believe I'm one of the few people that hasn't actually read the mangas... ne?

And last but not least, thanks for those who are subbing this... I've already watched it, but... there are some parts that i couldn't pick up... so, GAMMBATTE!!!! and HONTOU ARIGATOOO!!!

MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS!!! (that's spanish, just in case... and no, i don't know why I suddenly wrote in spanish!! xD) I'll be impatiently waiting!! GAMATTE!!

gheez... that was the longest post i've ever written...

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Feb 3rd, '07, 23:10

lsqB wrote:
sorry for the double post
and for continuously wasting time
I don't think Makino ever goes to the fishing village... from what I read, she goes to work as a maid in Doumyouji's house in ep6, and then ep7 is about Tsukushi's Valentine
details -> http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/02/e ... -spoilers/
and ep 8 will probably adopt the maid arc and the breakup in the rain scene... I don't see where the fishing village would have a chance to come in, with only 11 eps and they need to get Doumyouji and Tsukushi together by then.
Breakup scene between Tsukasa & Tsukushi? But yeah they need to be together by the end of the series, I hope it won't be rushed and it'll be slow and sweet, sorta. xD
Well then, I'm going to get ready for one heck of a roller coaster ride. LOL! Thank you for giving the link as well! :-)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 3rd, '07, 23:14

<----in japantown txting on my sidekick...

-I got at least half done already...since I got the ok for the first half from lily @ jland. So I'm just waiting on the rest of the corrections and add ons for the episode so no worries ill try and have it out tonight all in thanks to her ARIGATOU

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 3rd, '07, 23:57

marie_23 wrote:I finally downloaded episode 5 but refuse to watch it unitl softsubs are completed :D I want to be able to understand everything going on in this weeks episode. I hope the soft subs will be out some time tonight. Then I can sit back relax after finishing up my homework, eat popcorn and finally watch Episode 5 :lol that would be a start to a great weekend for me.
ME TOO!!!! I can't wait!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Someone let me know when they've put up the softsubs!!!!! :cheers:

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Feb 3rd, '07, 23:59

trunkims wrote:<----in japantown txting on my sidekick...

-I got at least half done already...since I got the ok for the first half from lily @ jland. So I'm just waiting on the rest of the corrections and add ons for the episode so no worries ill try and have it out tonight all in thanks to her ARIGATOU
good good good

kawaii_ichigo

Post by kawaii_ichigo » Feb 4th, '07, 00:04

trunkims wrote:<----in japantown txting on my sidekick...

Thank you so much :lol :thumright:

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Feb 4th, '07, 00:05

:wub: :wub: :wub:
I want the episod 6!!!!!

I hate Hanzawa Rui :P!!

It's a very beautiful love story :wub: :wub:
I want a big love like that :D

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 4th, '07, 00:06

bewitched1101 wrote:
ME TOO!!!! I can't wait!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Someone let me know when they've put up the softsubs!!!!! :cheers:
ME THREE!!

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 4th, '07, 00:13

at angelcoolz: I just LOVE your signature.. pikamejin xD

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Feb 4th, '07, 00:17

wnndy wrote:at angelcoolz: I just LOVE your signature.. pikamejin xD
thanks..looks like we're on the same boats huh...

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Feb 4th, '07, 00:18

Moondy wrote::wub: :wub: :wub:
I want the episod 6!!!!!

I hate Hanzawa Rui :P!!

It's a very beautiful love story :wub: :wub:
I want a big love like that :D
nooo..dont hate Rui...he's been soo good...it juz once he want sumthing...its not dat bad is it?

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 4th, '07, 00:22

Eternal Snow wrote:
bewitched1101 wrote:
ME THREE!!
So, I see I'm not the only one still holding out :lol Though I have been tempted to watch it raw :crazy: I've still for some reason want to wait for soft subs this time. Don't know why I'm waiting this episode out though...The first couple episodes I just watched raw with summaries. But, this time I want to burn episode 5 with the subs and watch while laying across my bed with a big bowl of popcorn :w00t: and just in enjoy it. Sitting in front of a computer trying to read the text along side the raw at times can be bothersome for me. So, Maybe that is why I'm waiting it out for this episode.

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Feb 4th, '07, 00:23

No it's not bad but he already knows that Domyouji and Makino still love each other...

It's not bad....The drama is interesting with that :P

:wub: :wub:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Feb 4th, '07, 00:38

marie_23 wrote:
Eternal Snow wrote:
bewitched1101 wrote:
ME THREE!!
So, I see I'm not the only one still holding out :lol Though I have been tempted to watch it raw :crazy: I've still for some reason want to wait for soft subs this time. Don't know why I'm waiting this episode out though...The first couple episodes I just watched raw with summaries. But, this time I want to burn episode 5 with the subs and watch while laying across my bed with a big bowl of popcorn :w00t: and just in enjoy it. Sitting in front of a computer trying to read the text along side the raw at times can be bothersome for me. So, Maybe that is why I'm waiting it out for this episode.
*takes a hold of your hands* no! we hold outters are not alone *looks towards shining light labelled "episode 5 subs"* aaah mirai!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 4th, '07, 00:38

ilovehyd wrote:
welllll, I would have done that too.. but if you REALLLLY and i mean REALLLLY can't resist the temptation, there's an awesome girl translating it right here.
...oh gosh, now I feel bad because that awesome girl has just spent four hours practicing her driving today and is completely hyper right now because of that. I'm sorry~~ I shall get back on working on the script right now!! I'm done with driving for today anyways.

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Feb 4th, '07, 00:45

I'm really confused of how the story will go in HYD 2. I remembered in the end of the season 1, Makino did said she likes Dom.

But, if they happened to have a
breakup scene
because she said to him that she has never loved him than Season 1 I like you Dom will not exist or coherent with this season. I think they will do the
breakup scene
in a different dialogue or something, but I know we still have
Ep.8 to Ep.10 to show that she will be at the fishing village
with her parents. This is my assumption.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 4th, '07, 00:47

lsqB wrote:
ilovehyd wrote:
...oh gosh, now I feel bad because that awesome girl has just spent four hours practicing her driving today and is completely hyper right now because of that. I'm sorry~~ I shall get back on working on the script right now!! I'm done with driving for today anyways.
Ehhhh dont feel bad and dont apologize. Everyone here, we do really appreciate your work.
Take your time. We should be grateful that there is someone who make subs to a dorama which we all love.
Just take your time. After all, it is not ur duty and you are doing this to comfort us.
Do your best.

sarang_minwoo

Post by sarang_minwoo » Feb 4th, '07, 00:51

wow haah everyone is waiting for the softsubs..i am too. =/
but i couldn't resist and watched it Raw...hahah its helping me learn japanese...sort of... T____T
lol. but OMFG OMFG OMFG! hahahaha thats all i should say for now. =P

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 4th, '07, 02:03

>.< im dead to wait for the sub

chack

Post by chack » Feb 4th, '07, 02:31

Ahhhhhhhh.
Hm, I wonder who she'll choose.
I bet D.
I'm hoping R. xD

stars*in*my*eyes

Post by stars*in*my*eyes » Feb 4th, '07, 02:52

Gah i swear i'm one of the biggest Hana Yori Dangophiles in the world. Anyway, i want to know how many episodes there will be to HYD 2? Did they decide, 9 or 11? I hope its 11. :wub:

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 4th, '07, 02:53

I think I'm about to go crazy!!!! I wish I knew Japanese!!!! I downloaded the RAW ep 5 but I STILL have not watched any of it......I am trying to contain myself......but.......I......must.........watch.............it.........now........noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 4th, '07, 02:56

stars*in*my*eyes wrote:Gah i swear i'm one of the biggest Hana Yori Dangophiles in the world. Anyway, i want to know how many episodes there will be to HYD 2? Did they decide, 9 or 11? I hope its 11. :wub:
11 episodes.

I dont know if it was confirmed yet.
Many people from japan say that there will be more than 11 episodes.
I remember, one website has listed 16 episodes.
So, if 11 episodes wasnt confirmed yet, then I think there will be more episodes since HanaDan is a very successful dorama in japan.
And I'm pretty sure they will make a SP for this dorama in future.