[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Jan 31st, '07, 19:15

OMG!! 2 more days and episode 5 is going to air in japan..
i'm so excited.. :D

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Jan 31st, '07, 21:36

junmao03 wrote:OMG!! 2 more days and episode 5 is going to air in japan..
i'm so excited.. :D
same here.
I still can't believe they cut that last scene of episode 4.
how can we possibly wait a whole week without knowing anything?
but fortunately, time passed very fast.
I'm also so excited! :O

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Jan 31st, '07, 21:52

I know!!!!!!!!!!!! how could they leave us hanging like that!!!!!! I can not wait to see what happens!!!!!! the last like 3 minutes of the episode, they didn't even talk!!! so I've been wondering "what's going on in their heads" for the past week!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!! I'm so excited!!

chack

Post by chack » Jan 31st, '07, 22:09

xD

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Feb 1st, '07, 02:07

definitely cant wait !!! >.<

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Feb 1st, '07, 02:51

haven't been able to post but gah can't wait for 5 either :cheers:

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 1st, '07, 02:52

Alright, finally caught up and just finished episode 4. Wow, the previews look really good! Tsukasa and Rui going at it, Tsukushi's brother being cutified. XD I actually feel kind of bad for Shigeru..her personality (sometimes annoying) is likeable, and you can tell she was genuinely hurt when she went into Tsukushi's apartment. And Rui...eeh..I still love my Rui, but what is he thinking? It's not like he's oblivious about Tsukushi and Tsukasa's feelings, but he still kisses her and even goes so far as to yell and fight with Tsukasa over her. (I'm assuming it's over Tsukushi XD I doubt it's over who's getting the last rice ball) So..yup. Can't wait until episode 5! I'll burn episodes 2 and 3 tomorrow. (I have 1) Now...off to watch Death Note movie! XD

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Feb 1st, '07, 03:13

bewitched1101 wrote:I know!!!!!!!!!!!! how could they leave us hanging like that!!!!!! I can not wait to see what happens!!!!!! the last like 3 minutes of the episode, they didn't even talk!!! so I've been wondering "what's going on in their heads" for the past week!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!! I'm so excited!!
ooooh god!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: we're all so exited about this coming episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r so right!!! the director really wants to kill us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how he dare to cut the episode in that so very important escene!!!! O_O!!!!! how dare u!!! gosh!!!!!

cant wait cant wait!!!.....ok ok...calm down Chriti ^^U...lets drink a miso soup and wait patiently....snif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Feb 1st, '07, 03:47

Christabel wrote:
bewitched1101 wrote:I know!!!!!!!!!!!! how could they leave us hanging like that!!!!!! I can not wait to see what happens!!!!!! the last like 3 minutes of the episode, they didn't even talk!!! so I've been wondering "what's going on in their heads" for the past week!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!! I'm so excited!!
ooooh god!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: we're all so exited about this coming episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r so right!!! the director really wants to kill us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how he dare to cut the episode in that so very important escene!!!! O_O!!!!! how dare u!!! gosh!!!!!

cant wait cant wait!!!.....ok ok...calm down Chriti ^^U...lets drink a miso soup and wait patiently....snif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bc this is exactly what they want lol to torture us, good thing i've been on pain medication since yesterday so i've been sleeping a lot and the days go by faster :lol

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 1st, '07, 05:51

an interesting fun fact:
the scriptwriter is the guy who acts as the okami-san's "ex-bf" in one of her multiple fantasies. he hasn't shown up in hyd2 yet, but we've all seen him a couple of times in hyd1.
I figured you'll want to know the face of the guy you want to kill first ;)

lilangryaznangel

Post by lilangryaznangel » Feb 1st, '07, 06:04

ahhhh! i can't wait for the nest episode to come out. I so want to know what happens and the previews for episode 5 are tempting me T_T

Syce

Post by Syce » Feb 1st, '07, 06:16

One day !!! :wub:

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Feb 1st, '07, 06:55

Good Morning :wub:

Hi everyone :D

I just want to see how my new banner looks like :cheers:

And yes ONE day for ep 5 :alcoholic:

yiko_chan

Post by yiko_chan » Feb 1st, '07, 07:09

zinaa wrote:Good Morning :wub:

Hi everyone :D

I just want to see how my new banner looks like :cheers:

And yes ONE day for ep 5 :alcoholic:
your new banner looks great :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 1st, '07, 08:35

hi hi minasan!maaaaaaan one more day until ep5! :mrgreen: :cheers: i can see that everybody is in the same mood i am :lol it`s getting harder and harder to keep my patience! :crazy: :lol

@zinaa:ur banner is gorgeous! :wub:

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Feb 1st, '07, 08:55

wow another week went by. =D EPISODE 5 IS ALMOSTTTT HEREEEE!

I have a quick question, will season 2 have 11 episodes or 15 episodes? Cause I keep hearing both from various places. xD Thanks!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 1st, '07, 09:02

kaikochan wrote:wow another week went by. =D EPISODE 5 IS ALMOSTTTT HEREEEE!

I have a quick question, will season 2 have 11 episodes or 15 episodes? Cause I keep hearing both from various places. xD Thanks!
yep yep!and the second season is almost halfway through :cry: well it seems that it`ll have only 11 :cry: i read this on wikipedia.....but i sure hope they`ll change their mind :mrgreen:

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Feb 1st, '07, 09:37

lee`s little alien wrote:

yep yep!and the second season is almost halfway through :cry: well it seems that it`ll have only 11 :cry: i read this on wikipedia.....but i sure hope they`ll change their mind :mrgreen:
I hope they can add another 4 eps. to HYD 2. I guess not cuz on the OFFICIAL HYD 2 website, it shows there only 11 eps. this season.

HOWEVER, if we total up the # of EPS. in HYD 2, it should be 12 eps. if you count Ep.1 being 2 HOURS long! I'm guess the final EP. 11 for HYD 2 will be at least 1 hour long as that of Season 1 of HYD EP. 9.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 1st, '07, 09:37

YAY!! Its friday tomorrow!!

Im looking forward to saturday so I can download the RAW!!

I simply looove the weekends now, all thanks to HYD2 =D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 1st, '07, 09:46

CarolL wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:

I hope they can add another 4 eps. to HYD 2. I guess not cuz on the OFFICIAL HYD 2 website, it shows there only 11 eps. this season.

HOWEVER, if we total up the # of EPS. in HYD 2, it should be 12 eps. if you count Ep.1 being 2 HOURS long! I'm guess the final EP. 11 for HYD 2 will be at least 1 hour long as that of Season 1 of HYD EP. 9.
yup!i hope that the last ep will as long as the first one from this season :mrgreen:

szeyenn87

Post by szeyenn87 » Feb 1st, '07, 11:37

I like this drama a lot since i watched the first season.
I'm glad that it had season two and i'm waiting so long...

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 1st, '07, 12:22

I think it doesn't really matter how many episodes there will be as long it's a nice story.
Because I wouldn't like it if they forced themselves to add more episodes which aren't interesting at all. Of course I would be happy about a long season 2, but I want every episode to be as good as these four and as season 1. :-)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 1st, '07, 12:37

xxTsukushixx wrote:I think it doesn't really matter how many episodes there will be as long it's a nice story.
Because I wouldn't like it if they forced themselves to add more episodes which aren't interesting at all. Of course I would be happy about a long season 2, but I want every episode to be as good as these four and as season 1. :-)
i agree with u if for 15 episodes they would start draging and draging on i prefer 11 episodes but as good as they were until now!even if i personally don`t think that they would start draging on even for 15 episodes!the scriptwriter does a great jobeven if( i`m like 80% sure that he`s trying to kill us with all the sadness from the first 3 ep and with these cliffhangers),he`s doing a great job :cheers: :mrgreen: :wub:

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 1st, '07, 14:18

Random Question....

OK, so a few days after ep 4 came out, a crew already had the subs out (that was awesome, I hope they do it again!!). But SARS hasn't put theirs out yet!!!

What is taking so long?!?!?! It's almost time for episode 5!!!!

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 1st, '07, 14:20

i think.. actually i hope they`ll put it today!! cuz this is their time u know.. they usually put on on Thursday or Wedenesday..

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » Feb 1st, '07, 14:21

Hi minna-san I'm just new here! Yoroshku onegai shimasu!! Hope im welcome

I am totally hooked in this drama ever!!! OMG!!! Jun is really the perfect as Doumyoji! makino and tsukasa forever!! but honestly at first when i watched this I rooted for makino and rui but when i watched the whole forst season I was really wrong Tsukasa and makino are very perfect. Though sometimes I really liked rui and makino but still I'm a solid fan of tsukasa and tsukushi now! I can't wait for ep. 5!!!

can anyone post pics of ep.4 here
thanks a lot!!

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 1st, '07, 14:24

hey aeris.!! how ya doin`..?? welcome aboard!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: believe me u`ll have so much fun here talking with us HYD`s FREAKS! hahahaa.. :P

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Feb 1st, '07, 14:33

its taking a while, because hyd2 comes out on fridays.. x.x

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 1st, '07, 15:10

@ aeris:welcome!enjoy ur time around here!around here we write the true history of hyd :lol one ep is 45 minutes we talk about it 7 days :lol

well sars subbes other j-dramas too not only hana yori dango so i guesss that`s why it takes longer.....but their subs are great so they worth waiting !not that i don`t watch the episodes as raw or with softsubs first :lol but i only save the sars ones!cos they have hardsub and i can make video cds for my dvd! :mrgreen:

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Feb 1st, '07, 15:17

hey guys can you tell me something about the new girl....sara?

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Feb 1st, '07, 15:31

an old pic from hyd 1 of mao in jun's jacket and jun in mao's jacket... kawaii^^

[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/ ... 0972_2.jpg[/img]

fishy

Post by fishy » Feb 1st, '07, 15:47

lee`s little alien wrote:@ aeris:welcome!enjoy ur time around here!around here we write the true history of hyd :lol one ep is 45 minutes we talk about it 7 days :lol

well sars subbes other j-dramas too not only hana yori dango so i guesss that`s why it takes longer.....but their subs are great so they worth waiting !not that i don`t watch the episodes as raw or with softsubs first :lol but i only save the sars ones!cos they have hardsub and i can make video cds for my dvd! :mrgreen:
:cheers: me too, 100000% agree !!
I'm rooting this thread everyday, i think almost every minute, whether I at my office or at home, just to read everyone comment and thought. Like my boss said, HYD making me crazy.
:wub: can't help it, i just love HYD so much. :cheers:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 1st, '07, 15:48

they look so sweeeeet!whoah i would`ve expect mao`s coat to be a little to tight for him but it fits perfectly :lol :lol :lol :lol

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Feb 1st, '07, 15:56

lee`s little alien wrote:they look so sweeeeet!whoah i would`ve expect mao`s coat to be a little to tight for him but it fits perfectly :lol :lol :lol :lol
i didn't think it fitted jun at all XD... he looks like a... chinese suffed dumpling XD!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 1st, '07, 16:00

fishy wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:@ aeris:welcome!enjoy ur time around here!around here we write the true history of hyd :lol one ep is 45 minutes we talk about it 7 days :lol

:cheers: me too, 100000% agree !!
I'm rooting this thread everyday, i think almost every minute, whether I at my office or at home, just to read everyone comment and thought. Like my boss said, HYD making me crazy.
:wub: can't help it, i just love HYD so much. :cheers:
:lol well everybody on here is so deep into hyd and it feels so nice to come here and read everyone`s opinions and to see how people react at this drama and the emotions it breaks out :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 1st, '07, 16:11

fybabe wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:they look so sweeeeet!whoah i would`ve expect mao`s coat to be a little to tight for him but it fits perfectly :lol :lol :lol :lol
i didn't think it fitted jun at all XD... he looks like a... chinese suffed dumpling XD!
:lol :lol :lol :lol but they really look like a sweet couple ne? :wub: :mrgreen:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Feb 1st, '07, 19:03

fybabe wrote:an old pic from hyd 1 of mao in jun's jacket and jun in mao's jacket... kawaii^^

OMG ..sooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet and cute .. :wub:

mind if use it as a sig .. ??

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 1st, '07, 19:34

I don't want friday to come... >_<
I have a meeting AND a DMV test to take before I can come home and translate.
and I haven't even finished reading the DMV booklet yet...

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Feb 1st, '07, 19:50

lsqB wrote:I don't want friday to come... >_<

just do ur best ... u should be happy while translating . . and don't push ur-self ..:thumleft:

oh sorry for my stupidity ,,, but what is a DMV test ?? :scratch:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 1st, '07, 21:04

roswell990 wrote:
lsqB wrote:I don't want friday to come... >_<
just do ur best ... u should be happy while translating . . and don't push ur-self ..:thumleft:

oh sorry for my stupidity ,,, but what is a DMV test ?? :scratch:
Driving exam. DMV=department of motor vehicles is where you take the test

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Feb 1st, '07, 21:15

auroragb wrote: Driving exam. DMV=department of motor vehicles is where you take the test

oh , i see ... thnx :D

<<< can i be more of an idiot .. :whistling:

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Feb 1st, '07, 21:19

i know that this is of topic...soooo sorry for that. but since there alot of japanese people here can you please translate this ( 私は愛する )into regular letter ?plzzzzzzzzzz
Last edited by i'mNOangel on Feb 1st, '07, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Feb 1st, '07, 21:21

People, does somebody know any clubbox where I could find Tokyo Friends Park with Hanadan cast as guests?

Please, help me!!!

Thanks in advance!

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 1st, '07, 21:28

i'mNOangel wrote:i know that this is of topic...soooo sorry for that. but since there alot of japanese people here can you please translate this ( 私は愛する )into regular letter ?plzzzzzzzzzz
"watashi wa ai suru"

@Shiru: Sorry, no idea. Aren't there any seeders on bt anymore? Thought you had TFP already since you're the one who recommended it to me...

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Feb 1st, '07, 22:41

Just done seeing ep 4!
What a great ending! ^__^
Lucky that ep 5 will be release tomorrow!

And about the preview of ep 5
I don't think Tsukasa is tring to change susumo to be like himself
I think he is doing the opposite thing - he is trying not to let susumo do the mistakes that he did with HIS first love~ <3
Just can't stop loveing him :mrgreen: !
Hope that ep 5 will be a good as ep 4 (that best of season2 till now!!~)
And I am allso Tsukasa-Tsukishi suporter!!!1~ :wub:

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 1st, '07, 23:09

yay! episode 5 comes out tomm. =) wow this forum is awsome lol

if anyone wants to read the episode summaries in full-lenght w/ screenshots this girl is great: http://randomc.animeblogger.net/categor ... ori-dango/ she does it every friday or saturday =P

FlameWolf21

OMG EP. 5

Post by FlameWolf21 » Feb 1st, '07, 23:40

OMG... OMG
alot of people said they were not as excited or were disappointed in episode 4 but i definitely saw the tension between Domyoji and Tsukasa. I just watched it and hot damn the previews for episode 5....
Has anyone ever seen Rui so mad. The boy looked ready to kill, and so does Domyoji.... Boy that fight looks hot as hell. Oh and I really hope Makino doesn't run after Shigeru. Come on your hot love Domyoji finally coming back to you, take it and run with it girl. But she wouldn't be Makino if she didn't. And Rui why was he so mad.... lets just assume that Makino didn't leave and Domyoji kept talking and he told her to stay with him and maybe do some eyebrow raising stuff hmmmmm.... what if Rui heard all that and hung up and thats why he's mad. And also maybe they heard when Rui hung making them stop eyebrow raising movements... and chaos ensues. EP. 5 is gonna be exciting as hell can't wait. I just wish Domyoji would tell his friends and MAkino whats going on everything would be right then. sigh.....
DOMYOJI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOMYOJI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOMYOJI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 2nd, '07, 00:11

This time, I'll have to watch it without subs first because I really can't wait.
This scene between Tsukushi and Tsukasa ... I have to watch it!
Oh yes, I'm also excited to know what's going on with Rui. Rui being mad ... that's also a very rare moment. So it has to be something really special. Maybe he thinks that Tsukasa is hurts Tsukushi's feelings. I can't wait to know^^

flaming0duckie

Wow...ep 4, steaming hot

Post by flaming0duckie » Feb 2nd, '07, 00:22

Spoiler alert!
so, I assume that Rui is angry that Tsukasa is with Tsukushi even after he says he has no feelings for her, and that perhaps Rui is SERIOUS about Tsukushi this time, as suggested by the scene between Rui and Shizuka where she tells him not to make Tsukushi cry. Come on, a girl only tells a guy that when chiding him on how to treat a girl he likes. -_-;... I dunno, ep 5 is going to be hawt, male catfight. rawr. :mrgreen:
:] Can't wait for ep 5.

eegybur

Re: Wow...ep 4, steaming hot

Post by eegybur » Feb 2nd, '07, 02:00

flaming0duckie wrote:Spoiler alert!
so, I assume that Rui is angry that Tsukasa is with Tsukushi even after he says he has no feelings for her, and that perhaps Rui is SERIOUS about Tsukushi this time, as suggested by the scene between Rui and Shizuka where she tells him not to make Tsukushi cry. Come on, a girl only tells a guy that when chiding him on how to treat a girl he likes. -_-;... I dunno, ep 5 is going to be hawt, male catfight. rawr. :mrgreen:
Me too! But I think unlike most people the part I'm looking forward to in episode five is the part where F4 helps Makino's little brother with his crush! Makino's little brother is sooo funny and cute!
*waits excitedly for next episode*

congee

Post by congee » Feb 2nd, '07, 02:24

I'm confused. Has episode 4 been subbed yet or not? I keep seeing you guys talking about ep 5 coming out soon, and the previews for episode 5, but has 4 been released already? I only found the one megaupload link to that 80mb video. Is that the only hardsub one released?

msvuee

Post by msvuee » Feb 2nd, '07, 02:33

I actually think that it's worth quite the watch. It seems to be getting intresting as each episode comes out. I can probably understand if you've seen Meteor Garden and think that HYD 1 & 2 is boring but for those who hasn't I think we all can agree that it is very good.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 2nd, '07, 02:42

congee wrote:I'm confused. Has episode 4 been subbed yet or not? I keep seeing you guys talking about ep 5 coming out soon, and the previews for episode 5, but has 4 been released already? I only found the one megaupload link to that 80mb video. Is that the only hardsub one released?
Ep 4 has been soft subbed for a while. There are two versions, my version is at:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=17362
and lily's is at:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=17364

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 2nd, '07, 02:47

congee wrote:I'm confused. Has episode 4 been subbed yet or not? I keep seeing you guys talking about ep 5 coming out soon, and the previews for episode 5, but has 4 been released already? I only found the one megaupload link to that 80mb video. Is that the only hardsub one released?
Haha, Yeah. I found one on mega upload too.
but the quality was horrible.
well..
I found this..
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=27642
If that helps. hahaha..

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 2nd, '07, 02:48

auroragb wrote:
Ep 4 has been soft subbed for a while. There are two versions, my version is at:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=17362
and lily's is at:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=17364
are the hardsubbed ones out?..
I have one, but.. the quality sucks so bad.. their faces look like squares..

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 2nd, '07, 02:58

I just wait for SARS every friday, we are kinda behind everyone that can watch the eps. in japanese or can watch sofsubs and low quality... :lol BUT! everything is all right after the SARS hardsubs come out, high quality of image and translation :cheers:

The only downside is waiting for a week, but considering that it's just a week behind the japanese premiere I'd say we're pretty lucky to have subbers so cool and generous and beautiful and incredible and lovely and hugable and such good people and so hard-working and........

x_sushi_o

Re: Wow...ep 4, steaming hot

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 2nd, '07, 03:13

eegybur wrote:
flaming0duckie wrote:Spoiler alert!
Me too! But I think unlike most people the part I'm looking forward to in episode five is the part where F4 helps Makino's little brother with his crush! Makino's little brother is sooo funny and cute!
*waits excitedly for next episode*

lol, yupyup im waiting for
the makeover ^^

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 2nd, '07, 03:45

Sorry that this is off topic, but does anyone know where I can get a whole body shot of domyoji? >< !

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 2nd, '07, 04:17

fybabe wrote:an old pic from hyd 1 of mao in jun's jacket and jun in mao's jacket... kawaii^^

wow!! where did you get these pics??
they look soooo kawaii.. :mrgreen:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 2nd, '07, 04:18

one more day and it's episode 5 in japan!!
i can't wait.. =)

flaming0duckie

mm..maybe this helps?

Post by flaming0duckie » Feb 2nd, '07, 04:25

ilovehyd wrote:Sorry that this is off topic, but does anyone know where I can get a whole body shot of domyoji? >< !

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282 ... 88/jun.jpg

I just searched for Matsumoto Jun on google images. :P

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Feb 2nd, '07, 05:03

yay ep 5 almost out! i haven't really waited bc i've been knocked out with pain meds the whole week lol :cheers:

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Feb 2nd, '07, 05:08

jun x mao or dom x makino pic spam!
from mags that i bought la~

i have a bunch of new stuff but haven't got time to shoot/scan yet.
anyway, so here are the older ones...

from dec tv mag
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/ ... 105/4s.jpg[/img]

from xiao liu (means primary 6 XD!!!)
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/ ... _0056s.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/ ... _0058s.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/ ... _0060s.jpg[/img]

from telepal f
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/ ... 1231/3.jpg[/img]
this mag also got jun but for bokuimo
so i won't post here.

from GYAO
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/ ... _0037s.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/ ... _0039s.jpg[/img]

there are tons of hyd pics that are properly scanned in the arashi or jun forums or from pdbox, etc... but those can't be posted to public so too bad...
eg. sarah even set up a hyd scanned column in her vna forum. it's got EVERYTHING of hyd ... well, nearly 99% of all mags you can find/buy in japan are there XD... (she lives in japan ~ lucky^^)

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Feb 2nd, '07, 05:14

woooo
i cant believe that in a couple of hours i'll watch ep 5 O_O!
OMG! i'll go to sleep =) that way the night will past faster and sooner i'll watch this coming and so wanted episode :D
see ya tomorrow people! good night , dream about hanadan2 ruior whatever...exept Matsujun...his for me lol
nooo lol...lets share him ^^ dream about him =) ooh yesh!!! OMG!!!!

good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomorrow is de D day!!! yes!!!!!

Syce

Post by Syce » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:12

It's today ! It's today ! ^o^

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:19

delicious...
i'll be waiting early in the morning for my fix of hana yori dango, downloading and then...
sexual healing.

LXuRy

Post by LXuRy » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:19

Someone Can Give Me the Links For The Ep 5 Of Hanadan 2 Gomen Na Sai =xX

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:19

it hasn't come out yet.

LXuRy

Post by LXuRy » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:24

Oh Okay Sorry -__-' I'm Think That Yesterday Was Friday ... Sorry =/ So I'll Waiting ...

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:29

yesh yesh yesh!!! finally!! its finally friday!! EPISODE 5 BABY!!!!! hahas

ayumi_tanggo

help help...

Post by ayumi_tanggo » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:30

nee.. guys, sorry to interrupt this spoiler conversation...
i need to ask u guys some stupid question!

i'm soo a new comer for this video downloading things..
i've been downloading HYD2 file with avi.001 extension in it..
and i could get it played anywhere in my player
i am a mac user..
is there any tips for me? especially for u guys that used to have kind like similar problem as i do..
thanks and i really appreciate it !! :salut: :salut:

anyway, its great to read all your speculation and spoiler about HYD2
i'm tryin to understand the whole story, only based on you guys discussion!
its sooo fun!! :thumleft: :thumleft:
and of course, i'm a loyal fans of tsukushi and tsukasa..!! :cheers:

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:31

fybabe wrote: there are tons of hyd pics that are properly scanned in the arashi or jun forums or from pdbox, etc... but those can't be posted to public so too bad...
eg. sarah even set up a hyd scanned column in her vna forum. it's got EVERYTHING of hyd ... well, nearly 99% of all mags you can find/buy in japan are there XD... (she lives in japan ~ lucky^^)
Hmm is there anyway we can join the forums? XD;;

Pandemonium

Re: help help...

Post by Pandemonium » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:38

ayumi_tanggo wrote:nee.. guys, sorry to interrupt this spoiler conversation...
i need to ask u guys some stupid question!

i'm soo a new comer for this video downloading things..
i've been downloading HYD2 file with avi.001 extension in it..
and i could get it played anywhere in my player
i am a mac user..
is there any tips for me? especially for u guys that used to have kind like similar problem as i do..
thanks and i really appreciate it !! :salut: :salut:

anyway, its great to read all your speculation and spoiler about HYD2
i'm tryin to understand the whole story, only based on you guys discussion!
its sooo fun!! :thumleft: :thumleft:
and of course, i'm a loyal fans of tsukushi and tsukasa..!! :cheers:
the .001 extension file is a part of a batch file.
make sure you download all of the other .00x etc files (eg. .001 .002 .003 and so on)
then unrar it and play the video.

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:49

well... for those.001 and on files you'll need to use HJSplit in order to combine both files together

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PQNP9ZV

here download it. then extract the file. Open up the file/folder open HJsplit and click Join. Browse and click on the .001 file and it will automatic combine the files for you :]

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 2nd, '07, 06:57

YAY ITS FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Too bad I have to wait another day to download the RAW because we are ahead of japan.. but maybe i'll stay up late tonight, while doing my assessment and endless pile of HOMEWORK!! =(

Does anyone know what time does the RAW get uploaded onto d addicts?