The Snow Queen (KBS2, 2006) with Hyun Bin

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Jiiyoung

Post by Jiiyoung » Jan 3rd, '07, 03:54

I think the beginning first two or three episodes were good, but afterwards I find it lagged.

I think Hyunbin is a natural actor though. He put in a lot of work to get there but he had to have the talent to be such a good actor now. ^___^ I mean his debut might not have been the best, but I find it reassuring that his acting improves with each drama.
Sung Yu-ri's acting has improved tremendously, but I'm not sure I could necessarily call her a natural actress. -__-; She's pretty though, so I'm sure she'll get more jobs in the future. :D

badgirl

Post by badgirl » Jan 3rd, '07, 04:19

I think that Yuri's acting is pretty good in The Snow Queen. I did not enjoy her acting in One Fine Day though

Jiiyoung

Post by Jiiyoung » Jan 3rd, '07, 04:37

badgirl wrote:I think that Yuri's acting is pretty good in The Snow Queen. I did not enjoy her acting in One Fine Day though
It really got better. But when I watch her act, nothing in my head says "wow, what a fantastic actress" for some reason.

One Fine Day? It was much better than enduring her acting in Prince's First Love.

badgirl

Post by badgirl » Jan 3rd, '07, 04:41

i saw only a little part of Prince's first love but i was focusing on the male characters and i didn't know it was her then so yeah

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Jan 3rd, '07, 05:15

ya she's getting better, cheers on Sung Yu Ri

here is her new fanclub thread

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43138.htm

:P

mr matey

Question

Post by mr matey » Jan 3rd, '07, 23:10

Does anyone know the song played in Snow queen - played whenever the two leads are together? The one which is sung by a woman.

K-KisS84

Re: Question

Post by K-KisS84 » Jan 4th, '07, 10:56

mr matey wrote:Does anyone know the song played in Snow queen - played whenever the two leads are together? The one which is sung by a woman.
I Know Four Songs from the OST:

01. Grace Love - SAT & IM (Big Ton)
02. chut noon ae - Kang Sung Min
03. ga nan han nam ja - Choi Won Joon
Jo Sung Mo - Love is Tearful

I think that The song you are looking for is the first =) because the others are sung by men only =)
but in "Grace Love" there's not just a woman who sings, there's a man too =)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/10/27/324009/01.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/10/27 ... %20Min.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/10/27 ... 20Joon.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/10/27 ... OST%29.mp3

mr matey

Post by mr matey » Jan 5th, '07, 04:23

K-KisS84 wrote:
mr matey wrote:Does anyone know the song played in Snow queen - played whenever the two leads are together? The one which is sung by a woman.
I Know Four Songs from the OST:

I think that The song you are looking for is the first =) because the others are sung by men only =)
but in "Grace Love" there's not just a woman who sings, there's a man too =)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/10/27/324009/01.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/10/27 ... %20Min.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/10/27 ... 20Joon.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/10/27 ... OST%29.mp3
Unfortunately, that's not the song I'm looking for ;)
Thanks for the links though.

The song I'm after is whenever the mains are together. Not sure if it's a song or if it's just part of the soundtrack, but the lyrics seem to be english (?) and it's a female vocalist.

xsillysteve

Post by xsillysteve » Jan 5th, '07, 06:27

I think the song you're looking for might be:
½½ÇÁ°ÚÁö¸¸ ¾È³ç / °£¹Ì¿¬ (Kan Mi Yeon) - Switch your computer's encoding to Korean if yo ucan't see it -_-
Suul puu geh jjee man ahnyoung
Rough Translation: I know it'll be sad, but Good bye

I found it while searching for the OST; found on some weirddddd site with a strange foreign language.

**Finished watching all 15 episodes online at Kbs.co.kr/... (etc.)
-----------------------------------
SPOILER:

ending sucked. resolved NO issues.

END SPOILER.

If you can find that song, and any other songs on the OST, please e-mail me up =):
xsillysteve@hotmail.com

I got the four songs listed above...

PS:: WOOOT It rocks being Korean. You guys might as well learn Korean just for the hell of it :mrgreen:
Er. First post..

EDIT: Mail me just for the hell of it. I'm bored and I'm willing to work my arse off to find the great songs played during the drama.

Dodbos

Post by Dodbos » Jan 5th, '07, 07:37

For those of you interested in the story, the Snow Queen, and live around the chicagoland area, there is a play going on at the Biograph. I stumlbed upon it today as I was using the newspaper to clean a window, but you only have until Jan 7th, which is sunday.

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Jan 6th, '07, 06:28

xsillysteve wrote:I think the song you're looking for might be:
½½ÇÁ°ÚÁö¸¸ ¾È³ç / °£¹Ì¿¬ (Kan Mi Yeon) - Switch your computer's encoding to Korean if yo ucan't see it -_-

I found it while searching for the OST; found on some weirddddd site with a strange foreign language.

SPOILER:

END SPOILER.

If you can find that song, and any other songs on the OST, please e-mail me up =):
xsillysteve@hotmail.com

PS:: WOOOT It rocks being Korean. You guys might as well learn Korean just for the hell of it :mrgreen:
Er. First post..

EDIT: Mail me just for the hell of it. I'm bored and I'm willing to work my arse off to find the great songs played during the drama.
Although episode 15 is not the last episode, I have to agree about the series sucking. It went from a great show to a horribly expected and boring episodes 14 and 15. The relationship between Bo-ra and Tae-Woong felt very "fake" and I wasn't convinced by Sung Yu-Ri's acting at all... I can't believe such a great series was ruined in the end. I'm not expecting anything from the last episode.

rox_rook

Post by rox_rook » Jan 6th, '07, 12:34

Finished 15 eps. totally fake ! There are only 3 kissing scences in the whole drama. The beginning seems ok but the ending really pissed me off ! what a suck drama !

wail

Post by wail » Jan 8th, '07, 01:39

^ seriously u think the drama sucks coz there's only THREE kisses?! wow u amaze me.
How superficial can some ppl go in their enjoyment of a drama is quite laughable. :whistling:

Spoiler Alert!!
in TW and BoRa's defense, though B has loved TW since they were young, TW just found out not long ago he has feelings for BoRa, it grows deep fast and he realized she's the one for him, she's the first one that melt his numbed heart, give him back the desire to long/love for someone. They are so comfy with each other that they dun really need passionate kisses to demonstrate that. I like TW stealing a hugz here and there fr BoRa, BoRa lovingly looking at TW studying at the library, at his place. There's a lot of ways in drama showing the characters loving each other deeply. And we should know by now after 15 eps that the scriptwriters and PD of the drama ar interested in intricate delicate protrayal of their characters, I actually think it's more befitting for the characters showing caring embraces, delicate kisses rather then urgin passionate eating lips ones. some plot 'twists' as cliche as they are, ar still quite thoughtful nonetheless (like Bora's cancer is related to her MG he illness all along, not just some random peculiar cancer without serious research just to keep the plot churning) I dun really like the turn of events too in 15..but why is that pissy? we've known all along BoRa has some chronic disease that is quite serious, she's only expected to live to 20 and she's 22 already. Afterall how the characters deal with the turn of events is still open in 16.

One of the merits of the drama to me has been the character's developments. Other than 1 or 2 characters I found that ar sacrificed in their intrigrity for the plot I really love how rounded they are developed. BoRa and SR become friends, SR though loving DG, true to her character is able to unselfishly give up and befriend BoRa, not just for DG's sake, I see a genuine friendship there. CS, though has his insecurities, honestly admitted to DG that he befriend him coz he's worse off than he is, being DG's friend makes him feel a bit superior, though felt let down and a bit betrayed by DG's secrets, he embraces TW, but still shows he's bumped , that's true friendship. GW, he's one of the more straight forward, direct and true to his feelings Guy#2 in kdrama I've come across. He loves BoRa but he also respect her feelings for DG, he's understanding but he also check his own priorities too, he knows his place, when to advance, when to retreat. I like his character very much. Not to mention TW's mom, what a great performance! Wise, understanding subtling showing her intense love for her long lost son. I can totall get her newfound happiness and contentment seein TW in love with BoRa. So heartwarming. The only character I have a problem with is B's dad, he needs to grow up a bit more for his years and try harder to let lose of his own selfish feelings. Kicking Bora out if she continues her relationship with TW coz he makes him think of JK is just too self servicing for a dad who loves his daughter as much as he should. I think most parents, as much as they dun like their kid's gf/bf, but if they can see that they take care of her, makes her happy, would set aside their own animosity and put their child's happiness higher than their own.

XxLenaxX

Post by XxLenaxX » Jan 8th, '07, 15:06

Just finished watchin' epi 8...and I'm still lovin' it! Binnie's acting in this is superb, his abilities are growing a lot, major difference from MNIKSS, but he fits into the role change very well. He's got a lot of potential. I must say, Yuri's acting has improved in this a lot and she's really pretty.

I hope Daek Gu goes back to school! he's so smart. I feel so bad for him! hmm guess i'll have to wait and see...

xsillysteve

Post by xsillysteve » Jan 9th, '07, 03:41

Not really complaining about their acting, really.
I was just under the impression that ep 15 was the final. If it isn't, I guess whatever comes next will resolve the issues left open 'til now, such as what happens to Bora's pops. And I agree with their relationship turning pretty fake and awkward. Sung Yu Ri turned cute too soon >. <

Right, OST for TSQ is coming out Jan 12.
http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/c ... 004611043/

skachild

Post by skachild » Jan 9th, '07, 04:04

well just watch the last episode.... doesn't quit understand what there are saying about coz no sub lol.... but the ending.... welll.... :cry: :cry:

:alcoholic:

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Jan 10th, '07, 16:28

Just watched episode 16 last night. Yeah, it's still bad.

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jan 10th, '07, 20:16

bluberri_oreo wrote:Although I am dissapointed that Sung Yu Ri is the female lead, I'll watch it for Hyun Bin!

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE. I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED IN SUNG YU RI IN "ONE FINE DAY"... SHE'S NOT ALL THAT.... BUT I WILL WATCH JUST FOR MY HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :wub: SARANG HAE..

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Jan 10th, '07, 21:18

The song I'm after is whenever the mains are together. Not sure if it's a song or if it's just part of the soundtrack, but the lyrics seem to be english (?) and it's a female vocalist.
Perhaps you're looking for this:

Hello-Sogyumo Acacia Band (bonus track).wma of size 1.976 MB

http://www.filefactory.com/file/e96d39/

Kaino

Sung yu ri isn't that bad...

Post by Kaino » Jan 11th, '07, 05:32

anhnie wrote:yeah i hope sung yuri isn't gonna stink up this drama and pull down Hyun Bin's performance with her lack of acting...cuz that would really suck. I have great anticipation that Binnie's acting will improve even more in his drama..but as for her..ay ya..bad choice. well the director said they have high hopes that she's gonna do well in her role, i guess we'll just have to give her a chance and wait and see...=/
:cry:

I don't think sung yu ri is a bad actress, I thought she did really great in "One Find Day" . The drama of the "Prince's First Love" I think its because the second leading actor the "batman" character didn't make her look good, his acting was horrible, I thought, which made her look bad, LOL? Cha Tae Hyun was good, and when they were in the same scene, I thought she was good. Anyways, I think she'll do great in "The Snow Queen" And yeah, for you Ladies out, stop hating on her just because she gets to act with great actors. LOL!

Kaino

Sung yu ri isn't that bad...

Post by Kaino » Jan 11th, '07, 05:34

anhnie wrote:yeah i hope sung yuri isn't gonna stink up this drama and pull down Hyun Bin's performance with her lack of acting...cuz that would really suck. I have great anticipation that Binnie's acting will improve even more in his drama..but as for her..ay ya..bad choice. well the director said they have high hopes that she's gonna do well in her role, i guess we'll just have to give her a chance and wait and see...=/

I don't think sung yu ri is a bad actress, I thought she did really great in "One Find Day" . The drama of the "Prince's First Love" I think its because the second leading actor the "batman" character didn't make her look good, his acting was horrible, I thought, which made her look bad, LOL? Cha Tae Hyun was good, and when they were in the same scene, I thought she was good. Anyways, I think she'll do great in "The Snow Queen" And yeah, for you Ladies out, stop hating on her just because she gets to act with great actors. LOL!

anhnie

Re: Sung yu ri isn't that bad...

Post by anhnie » Jan 11th, '07, 07:35

Kaino wrote:

lol...I didnt say that b/c I was hating on her, I actually think she is gorgeous and cute but yeah I feel kinda bad saying that about her acting earlier...I guess it mainly had to do with me not liking the series she acted in to start with..esp. did not like Prince's First Love. And the lack of substance from those series made her acting lack substance as well. But I must say her acting in Snow Queen has improved a lot and lined up with a good actor like Hyun Bin, they look really cute together. I think they make a good couple in this series. So I apologize if I offended any Yuri fans, no hate on her intended. I'm actually looking forward to seeing her in other series, I think she has potential and u cant go wrong with her looks.

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 11th, '07, 07:45

is this drama worth watching? i mean it should be right cause cutiee piee hyun bin is in it =] but like the other actors & actresses don`t seem too appealing. maybe it`s just me? well to anyone who has watched it, please give me your opinion as to whether it was a good & worthwhile drama =]

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jan 11th, '07, 07:55

I dont really have anything to say about Hyun Bin in this series. His acting was okay. I cant really tell if he's good or not. I havent watch his other series. Sung YuRi is different. I can say she improve so much from her previous series. She's better playing as the spoil/bitchy roles than the cute/innocent roles. This series started out good but getting a little draggy. I hope it ends well even if it is a sad ending.

Kaino

Post by Kaino » Jan 11th, '07, 08:07

Hey! I was just wondering, I hear you guys talking about episode 15 and 16, I don't see that you can download it here. Is there another place to download?

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Jan 11th, '07, 08:24

Snow Queen Episodes 9-11 English Hardsubbed
Now Available On Clubbox,
Go Download It First!

http://clubbox.co.kr/Kandi

Kaino

Ending sucks??

Post by Kaino » Jan 11th, '07, 09:48

SPOILER:

END SPOILER.

xsillysteve@hotmail.com

Er. First post..

I have seen many Korean Dramas and most of them I wasn't satisfied with the ending, so I'm not suprised. :goggle: LOL!

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Jan 11th, '07, 14:41

SPOILER:

END SPOILER.

xsillysteve@hotmail.com

Er. First post..

Sure you saw the same series? IT HAS 16 EPISODES! DUH!!!! HAHAHA! " It rocks being Korean" HAHAHA! You're killing me! Don't make me laugh any more! Plzzzz!

xsillysteve

Post by xsillysteve » Jan 12th, '07, 04:27

=)

I'll tell you now, we Koreans sure have some fine ladies.

But then we have way more unfine ladies...

kellyeyi

Post by kellyeyi » Jan 13th, '07, 01:55

i dont know why but my clubbox hasn't been working for days now!! is this the same problem with anybody else??
and i'm so upset cuz now i cant watch the drama!

does anyone know any other site or download link where i can download the rest of this drama???

THANKSSSSS

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Jan 14th, '07, 09:51

The Snow Queen OST

[img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4793 ... verol4.jpg[/img]
Song titles and Artist are included in the Album.

Edited Link: (Now Working)
Get it here:
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f= ... 490474934e
Last edited by ivanlsm on Jan 25th, '07, 07:51, edited 1 time in total.

scarlett0512
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by scarlett0512 » Jan 14th, '07, 10:17

Thanks. :cheers:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 10:20

ZOMG THANKXZ!

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Jan 14th, '07, 11:32

OMG I been waiting for this OST for like forever! Thanks so much! :lol

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Jan 14th, '07, 17:52

xsillysteve wrote:=)

I'll tell you now, we Koreans sure have some fine ladies.

LOL, I think she was born in Germany which makes her a fräulein.

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 14th, '07, 18:01

:w00t: hyun bin hyun binnn!! myy loveeeeeeeeee ! =] tee hee ! is this drama worth watching? i mean i would watch it for myy babbyy but my time schedule is just ekkk. busybusybusy. i read a frick`n spoiler that told me how the story ended so i`m like indecisive as to whether i should watch this drama or not :unsure:

mr matey

Post by mr matey » Jan 14th, '07, 23:05

ivanlsm wrote:

Perhaps you're looking for this:

Hello-Sogyumo Acacia Band (bonus track).wma of size 1.976 MB

http://www.filefactory.com/file/e96d39/
That's the one!

Thank you :)

So it wasn't a korean singer after all --> looks japanese.

sassywf

Post by sassywf » Jan 14th, '07, 23:51

Hi there, i really really want to watch this but i can't seem to dl this from torrent and i can't setup the clubbox ~i am not korean... :-( is that the only place i can download this series?? help!

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Jan 15th, '07, 10:07

[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9155/yul70bj9yp5.jpg[/img]
sassywf wrote:Hi there, i really really want to watch this but i can't seem to dl this from torrent and i can't setup the clubbox ~i am not korean... :-( is that the only place i can download this series?? help!
PM me?

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 17th, '07, 01:39

Yuri looks so pretty in this drama and her clothes are just awesome. I really love this. The best Yuri drama ever

sassywf

Post by sassywf » Jan 17th, '07, 17:07

i just saw the first eposide, and i love hyun bin in it! i dont quite like his hair but it fits the character well. I can alrady tell this is going to be a sad story....

cutina124

I heart the leades

Post by cutina124 » Jan 22nd, '07, 15:05

The leads for this show are perfect! I can't believe people were bad mouthing her as the lead considering how amazing she is and how her acting skills are FAR superior then most! Therefore this is one of my :Heart: drama's!

Also love the young version of the girl, reminds me of myself, but she's asian!

kyosak

Re: I heart the leades

Post by kyosak » Jan 22nd, '07, 19:32

cutina124 wrote:The leads for this show are perfect! I can't believe people were bad mouthing her as the lead considering how amazing she is and how her acting skills are FAR superior then most! Therefore this is one of my :Heart: drama's!

Also love the young version of the girl, reminds me of myself, but she's asian!
You're going to slap yourself for thinking Sung Yu-Ri is a good lead when you get to the last few episodes.

sassywf

Post by sassywf » Jan 22nd, '07, 20:23

i am on episode 8...i love episode 5-7..it was good!! :roll
i hope there is a good ending of some kind

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jan 23rd, '07, 00:37

I WISH I COULD BUT I'M USELESS.... HYUN BIN LOOKS BROKE... BUT HE'S STILL HOT WHAT IS HIS CHARACTER IN THE DRAMA??

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Jan 23rd, '07, 04:57

hLiwOo wrote:I WISH I COULD BUT I'M USELESS.... HYUN BIN LOOKS BROKE... BUT HE'S STILL HOT WHAT IS HIS CHARACTER IN THE DRAMA??
It's very easy to DL, you can get it clubbox or the torrents in this forum. Yeah Hyun Bin does look very rough and simple in this series but that's his role, he works at a third-rate boxing center after dropping out of school from an incident that happens (which i wont tell u cuz that ruins it..) but let's just say he was a math genius before he dropped out of school. I miss his old pretty boy hair in MNIKSS and i wish he shaved, but this look really does fit his role perfectly in this series, he looks more macho! You should def check this series out, I'm hooked.

thegreenshit

Post by thegreenshit » Jan 24th, '07, 14:22

I really love this drama even though the ending sucked.. hyun Bin and Yuri look good as a couple and i love their acting. I just hope they had gotten together earlier and not when she nearly dies.

thelefteyeguy

Post by thelefteyeguy » Jan 24th, '07, 19:05

lol I wish the ending was episode 13...there's no need to watch the rest if it's a really sad ending.

sassywf

Post by sassywf » Jan 24th, '07, 22:17

i am on episide 9, it seems good so far.
are you watching the rest w/ english subs? there is only up to 12 hardsubbed on d-addicts..

should i stop at 13? LOL
thelefteyeguy wrote:lol I wish the ending was episode 13...there's no need to watch the rest if it's a really sad ending.

Wella

Post by Wella » Jan 28th, '07, 07:00

Its a shame to see so many put downs about Sun Yu Ri because I think she is great!!

The thing is, I can't speak/understand Korean and it's hard for me to tell what any ones acting is really like. I judge what I'm watching based on the story and the visual aspects of the show.

Sun Yu Ri comes across to me in The Snow Queen as beautifully cute with emotional expressions to fit! :wub:

Big ups for her!! :thumright:

P.S. Hyun Bin is the man! 8)

skachild

Post by skachild » Jan 28th, '07, 16:49

its now almost 1am here and i just watch the last episode with sub (thanks to d-fansub :thumright: )

spoiler..(dont say i didn't warn u :P )
oh man... this ending really sucks... although i watch the last ep before.. i mean without sub... but when i watch it with sub... its just to sad to see tae wong alone and bora.. u know... :cry:

i read it at soompi that the director of snow queen have film up to different ending... the another one is tae wong and bora playing baseball along with a kid :O

i think its their child.... thats the ending i prefer.... :w00t:

but i dont think there will released it.... ergghh..... :glare:
btw... sung yu ri rocks in snow queen.. her acting, emotional are so touching.. :thumright: :thumright:

Hyun bin... as cool as always... macho style.. haha... :thumleft:

orangeinsanity

Post by orangeinsanity » Jan 28th, '07, 18:23

I am in love with this show! I just started downloading it a little while ago so Im only on episode six but its creeping up to my top drama spot.
Anyways I made screen caps to episode three if anyone wants them, as well as some icons. :D

Wella

Post by Wella » Jan 28th, '07, 21:43

Nice work on the captures and icons orangeinsanity. Your icons are funnie!! :-)

saintxiii

Post by saintxiii » Jan 29th, '07, 00:00

I havent seen any otehr dramas with Yuri in it but she did great in this drama so i will continue to support her acting :) and ignore the trashing of her lol.

vis

Post by vis » Jan 29th, '07, 01:03

@skachild: I agree with you that that would have been a more preferable ending :)

However...
I still rather like this ending because I was so sure that the scene from ep1 was the ending, that it was going to end with Tae Wong falling off that mountain in Lapland and thus following her... I'd have hated that... would have been so cliché! The real ending felt more original, you know~~ ^^ Still I would have totally loved the other ending with them playing with a kid (their child presumably)! Nothing wrong with happy endings!!!
Anyway, I loved this show~ It was capturing all the way through ^o^

orangeinsanity

Post by orangeinsanity » Jan 29th, '07, 01:06

Wella wrote:Nice work on the captures and icons orangeinsanity. Your icons are funnie!! :-)
Thank you! :D

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Jan 29th, '07, 04:01

lol your icons are HILARIOUS orangeinsanity! they made me smile. hehe. I'm so in love with this series as well, so excited the subs are all complete now which means i can finally watch the ending, YIPPEE! been waiting for it so badly, feels like xmas...hehehe

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Jan 29th, '07, 21:36

@skachild

You're able to watch the ending again? Dunno I have the courage to watch it again or not since I have the subs now. I was traumatized the first time...
It wouldn't make much different with the happy ending.. the image of Bo Ra last moment had instilled in my mind already...

doggieusa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by doggieusa » Jan 29th, '07, 22:21

Snow Queen Episode 14 English Hardsubbed
Go Download It First!

gerilyn

Post by gerilyn » Jan 29th, '07, 23:48

ivanlsm wrote:The Snow Queen OST

Get it here:
i can't download the OST... help!!!

vietbabi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by vietbabi » Jan 30th, '07, 01:31

i had to get a box of tissues to watch the last few eps. this is by far one of the best dramas i 've seen. i absolutely love sung yuri. i think she's beautiful and a really good actress, especially in this one. hyun is freakin hot!!! i would have prefered a happy ending but oh well. it was good nonetheless.

saintxiii

Post by saintxiii » Jan 30th, '07, 06:33

i loved this drama as well. Yuri did so good and was so cute in some scenes.
ending was not so bad either. i wanna see the rumored 2nd ending now :P

doggieusa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by doggieusa » Jan 30th, '07, 15:48

Snow Queen Episodes 15 & 16(Finale) English Hardsubbed
Go Download It First!

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Jan 30th, '07, 18:51

gerilyn wrote:
ivanlsm wrote:The Snow Queen OST

Get it here:
i can't download the OST... help!!!
Hmm..try again, just checked...it's working fine.
Last edited by ivanlsm on Jan 31st, '07, 09:40, edited 1 time in total.

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Jan 30th, '07, 18:57

vietbabi wrote: hyun is freakin hot!!!
so u like the broke/poor mushroom head style kinda guy huh

:crazy:

vietbabi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by vietbabi » Jan 30th, '07, 19:34

lolz but thats the role he's playing. he's still hot nonetheless. i thought he was still hot even though he was dressed poorly so imagine how much better he would look if he was dressed nicely.

XxLenaxX

Post by XxLenaxX » Jan 31st, '07, 03:31

Moriya wrote:
vietbabi wrote: hyun is freakin hot!!!
so u like the broke/poor mushroom head style kinda guy huh

:crazy:
Well he had that hair style and those clothes b/c that's what his role was and it matched his role very well. You can't expect a drop-out from high school who's working at a boxing gym to wear fancy clothing, it just wouldnt match. I mean with his rich role in Kim Sam Soon, dressed really nice and had his hair gelled up, he was lookin' mighty FINE..so Hyun Bin is hot nonetheless. And although I didnt like his hair in this one and that he didnt shave, i thought it really did suit his role well , so his role doesnt change the fact that he's still friggin' hot. I mean consider Bi, he wasnt lookin' his best in A Love to Kill either but that was his role.

ews500

Where to dl the drama episodes

Post by ews500 » Feb 1st, '07, 02:01

Besides bittorrent and clubbox, are there anyother way to dl this drama? Plz help and thanks in advance.! :w00t:

Cinemade

Post by Cinemade » Feb 2nd, '07, 08:52

Nice series. Have to agree with one of the earlier page posts about Hyun Bin's character looking like a mix of Bi's character from A Love to Kill and So Ji-Sup's character from I'm Sorry I Love you.

I like Sung Yuri. I think her "acting" suits the roles. I was disappointed from watching One Fine Day and thus was a little reluctant to watch this series-- but I actually thought the male actor's performance in One Fine Day was to blame. Hyun Bin's was great here though.

This series follows the tried and true formula for Korean dramas, but I enjoyed it as usual based upon the actor's performances. I thought the last episode was a little drawn out though. I hate those long musical montage scenes that seem to go on forever.

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Feb 2nd, '07, 19:25

saintxiii wrote:i loved this drama as well. Yuri did so good and was so cute in some scenes.
There's a second ending?

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Feb 3rd, '07, 02:09

kyosak wrote:
saintxiii wrote:i loved this drama as well. Yuri did so good and was so cute in some scenes.
There's a second ending?

2nd ending both dead i think :w00t:

ms_shady

Post by ms_shady » Feb 3rd, '07, 02:22

oh gawd!!!!how do we get the 2nd ending!!!

kouka1

Jo Sung Mo - Love is tearful(SnowQueen), Lyrics, anyone?

Post by kouka1 » Feb 4th, '07, 22:39

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find lyrics in Korean and English translation for this song?

I think this drama was very well done, especially HyunBin. He has transformed himself to this character perfectly. I went back to Kim sonsoon and other movies to compare his other rolls and it was hard to believe that he was the same person acting in the each dramas/movies. It tells that he has a great talent to convince audience in each character. I loved the way his hair was done - long and sophisticated. His fashion was also really fun to watch. It's a series that you keep thinking about it after the entire episodes are done.

LemonDrive

Post by LemonDrive » Feb 5th, '07, 00:32

It's the second time I've seen the female end up like that, and it frickin' HURTS!! X_X

I don't know about you guys but this kind of story lingers in my memory whenever I'm alone or sleeping...So I kind of feel sad every other time and then I ask myself "Why did I ever watch it?" but I'm grateful that I saw another great Drama. Although I remember it really sad.. *sigh*

btw, anyone watched A Moment to Remember? It's a movie where a carpenter(construction worker) meets a really rich president's daughter who have an inherited disease.. It really blows. T_T

SummerMemories

Post by SummerMemories » Feb 5th, '07, 03:27

ok so i finished this series. was anyone else sort of disappointed? i mean it was wonderful but the ending was kind of crappy. i bursted into tears when she was sitting in the park watching him play bball at the end but it was sooooooooo bad. they couldve did so much more and they didn't. i was very very disappointed.