[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 28th, '07, 11:35

lee`s little alien wrote:
lol,u`ve tried this too?u sure are right :lol but i`m trying to do my best yet it`s so hard to concentrate! :cry:

i went camping yesterday and the day before , so i was like in the middle of the desert with my family and laptop . . so i was watching every episode of Hanadan and then there comes the battery crises .. i couldn't wait ... and on the way back i was listening to blue's song ((breathe easy)) :cry: i was so moved with the song that it reflected me and i was desperate to go back home ,until i arrived .. everyone was tired and i was like .... OMG ... HANADAN EP4 ,.. DOWNLOAD :cheers: ,,

Hanadsn is just so addictive that u just can't stay away from it eve for 1 second ... and if u watch ep 4 , u will really feel sorry 4 Tsukasa .. :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 11:40

roswell990 wrote:
lol,u`ve tried this too?u sure are right :lol but i`m trying to do my best yet it`s so hard to concentrate! :cry:

i went camping yesterday and the day before , so i was like in the middle of the desert with my family and laptop . . so i was watching every episode of Hanadan and then there comes the battery crises .. i couldn't wait ... and on the way back i was listening to blue's song ((breathe easy)) :cry: i was so moved with the song that it reflected me and i was desperate to go back home ,until i arrived .. everyone was tired and i was like .... OMG ... HANADAN EP4 ,.. DOWNLOAD :cheers: ,,
:blink :blink :blink :blink ussssooooooo!do u like blue :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ? :wub: the"breathe easy"song it`s like absolute sadness and heartbreaking!have u seen it`s video? :wub: if u need anything related to blue don`t hesitate to ask me :lol :P man i sure know what you`re talking about!last weekend i went with my family to the country(we have a small house there) and i was like....ok we came we saw what there was to see now can we please go back? :lol i wanna watch hyd!!!!! ":mrgreen: *hugs*

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 28th, '07, 12:21

Christabel wrote:
lsqB wrote:REGARDING THE SOFTSUB

I guess I have to apologize
for the bad quality of the translations.

Frankly, I had no idea my translation will be used for the softsub.
(I suppose that's what you do in d-addicts, but I'm new here. I didn't know. I'm really flattered it did though. Thank you Trunkims.)
And I have to apologize for not putting in more effort.

Usually when I prepare translations for subtitles, I would be more thorough on the translation, making sure I'm consistant with my translation (using the same English word for the same Japanese word) and at least look over it once to make sure I didn't make stupid grammer or spelling errors, and that I didn't forget any lines. I also make sure my translation is short and concise enough so people watching the drama won't have to read too much text to understand what's going on.

However when I was writing the script, I thought it would only be read in the text form, with all my comments attached. I didn't use the dictionary once, to confirm any uncertainties I had (and I had several). I didn't re-listen to many parts that I should have and just went instinct. I probably made the guys swear too much. I didn't make sure my translations was consistant (I just added notes like five pages later) and I didn't even proofread my script. I didn't make sure I have the most concise, more clear translation. In other words, I didn't make sure it was high quality. In a sense, I was aiming for speed more than quality because it was my first time translating a full-length drama and I wanted to know how long it's going to take me.

Now that I know how many people rely on these,
and how far these translations travel,
I promise I won't do it again.
For the next episode, I will make sure to provide a more polished version.

I'm REALLY REALLY sorry!!
oooh girl! u r to nice =)
dont apologize =)..u did a great job and f*** off the grammar problem and little thinkg
we all wanted to understand what was going on and ( im talking for myself ) I really dont care if u did those mistakes withough knowing that your script would become softsubs
its really fine for me =)
and thanks a lot for your job ^____^

i toooooooooooooootally agree with u Christabel !!
thank u soo much lsqB 4 all ur effort! i myself truly appreciate it!!
u r very nice 2 take the time & do this 4 us!
Arigatou! :D

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 28th, '07, 13:07

:blink :blink :blink :blink ussssooooooo!do u like blue :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ? :wub: the"breathe easy"song it`s like absolute sadness and heartbreaking!have u seen it`s video? :wub: if u need anything related to blue don`t hesitate to ask me :lol :P man i sure know what you`re talking about!last weekend i went with my family to the country(we have a small house there) and i was like....ok we came we saw what there was to see now can we please go back? :lol i wanna watch hyd!!!!! ":mrgreen: *hugs*
lols .. at least we learned that we shouldn't go on trips in weekends ,, it's a lesson i will not forget .. XD

:offtopic: i luv blue , they're my fav band , i felt sooo sad after i heard about their breakup ,, :cry: , but then i was soo happy to see lee and duncan doing good with their solos .. yeah i will never forget Blue ... :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 13:20

roswell990 wrote:
lols .. at least we learned that we shouldn't go on trips in weekends ,, it's a lesson i will not forget .. XD

:offtopic: i luv blue , they're my fav band , i felt sooo sad after i heard about their breakup ,, :cry: , but then i was soo happy to see lee and duncan doing good with their solos .. yeah i will never forget Blue ... :wub:
:offtopic: oh yeah!i sure know what u mean!well there were some rumours about them reuniting...but sy,dunk and lee said that they`re not true for the moment!so who was ur fav member?and do u go to lee`s official forum?and if u do what`s ur username there? :w00t:

we sure did learn that we have to stay at home on weekends it`s more tormeting than waiting for the raw or the subs to appear :lol

caryncyh

Post by caryncyh » Jan 28th, '07, 13:30

THANKS A LOT FOR THE SUBS FOR EPI 4!! don't worry about that too much.. the grammar and all... you've put in A LOT of effort for all of us. i'm thankful for that and such speed too!!~ i have not even finished dl-ing the RAW yet. thanks once again, you're an angel!! *huggles*

anmeyna

Post by anmeyna » Jan 28th, '07, 13:45

is that Drama the perfect one ? :wub:

angelya

Post by angelya » Jan 28th, '07, 14:37

Omg I watched ep 4 yesterday and now i cant wait for next friday T.T;;
I wanted to ask .. why is domyouji always having flashbacks? of the guy that says BANZAII... i'm not sure what it's suposed to mean. I think it's like a friend that worked with him but now he's unemployed so he became desesperated then comitted suicide? o.0 .... I DONT KNOW XD

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 28th, '07, 14:59

angelya wrote:Omg I watched ep 4 yesterday and now i cant wait for next friday T.T;;
I wanted to ask .. why is domyouji always having flashbacks? of the guy that says BANZAII... i'm not sure what it's suposed to mean. I think it's like a friend that worked with him but now he's unemployed so he became desesperated then comitted suicide? o.0 .... I DONT KNOW XD
he keeps having those flashbacks cuz he thinks it`s his fault that this man commited suicide.. in epi.4 when he had the flashback of the board meeting remember? the stocks were plunging or something.. it`s cuz of something he said according 2 his mom .. so lots of ppl r going 2 be unemployed cuz of his irresponsible acts.. & maybe that man was one of those who got fired..
that`s my theory.. :D

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 28th, '07, 15:02

lee`s little alien wrote: :offtopic: oh yeah!i sure know what u mean!well there were some rumours about them reuniting...but sy,dunk and lee said that they`re not true for the moment!so who was ur fav member?and do u go to lee`s official forum?and if u do what`s ur username there? :w00t:
:offtopic: ahh ,, i am a dunkan freak , he's just tooo cute :wub: , and i'm sorry i am not registered to lee's forum .. i really like lee he has the most sensitive and touching voice ..

REALLY ,, rumors about them reuniting :cheers: , that's great .. i do have hopes 4 them to come back again :w00t: ... we need THEM :goggle: !!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 15:09

roswell990 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote: :offtopic: oh yeah!i sure know what u mean!well there were some rumours about them reuniting...but sy,dunk and lee said that they`re not true for the moment!so who was ur fav member?and do u go to lee`s official forum?and if u do what`s ur username there? :w00t:
:offtopic: ahh ,, i am a dunkan freak , he's just tooo cute :wub: , and i'm sorry i am not registered to lee's forum .. i really like lee he has the most sensitive and touching voice ..

REALLY ,, rumors about them reuniting :cheers: , that's great .. i do have hopes 4 them to come back again :w00t: ... we need THEM :goggle: !!
:offtopic: yep yep!well at the moment sy is busy with his second album,dunk`s involved in some sort of a show"dancing on ice",lee tries his best to release his second album(poor guy he postponed that long enough :cry: ) and ant is involved in teather stuff!but they all said"never say never"about them reuniting :P

u know what?when i first started watching hana yori dango i could always imagine lee acting as domyoji :lol he has the same sadness in his eyes and i sure know that he can be a hell of an actor,he just needs a chance to proove it!and i fit the rest of the lads in my"imaginary cast too"look(dunk would be great as rui,sy would be great as akira,and ant as sojiro :lol )

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... en/F4s.jpg[/img]

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Jan 28th, '07, 15:26

just watched 4 with the soft subs
omg, yes. those flashbacks that jun has really pisses me off. >.O but anyways, i feel really sorry for rui because he had to hear that, but god. tsukasa is wayyy too pushy >.>

angelya

Post by angelya » Jan 28th, '07, 16:09

Eternal Snow wrote:
angelya wrote:Omg I watched ep 4 yesterday and now i cant wait for next friday T.T;;
he keeps having those flashbacks cuz he thinks it`s his fault that this man commited suicide.. in epi.4 when he had the flashback of the board meeting remember? the stocks were plunging or something.. it`s cuz of something he said according 2 his mom .. so lots of ppl r going 2 be unemployed cuz of his irresponsible acts.. & maybe that man was one of those who got fired..
that`s my theory.. :D

oooh.. thank you! ... it's sad though he can't choose between both.....

roaceica

Post by roaceica » Jan 28th, '07, 17:36

can anyone here who understands japanese pls tell me what rui said to tsukasa after he puched domoyouji in the preview for ep5---the last words having a sound like"............ jane-yo!!!" thank you very much!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 28th, '07, 17:43

are there any other subs for episode 4, softsubs, or is there only one?

is it uploaded anywhere subbed?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 17:43

i`ve just seen the first 4 minutes from ep4 all i can say is
this is so not fair!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: poor tsukasa! :cry:

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 28th, '07, 17:44

roaceica wrote:can anyone here who understands japanese pls tell me what rui said to tsukasa after he puched domoyouji in the preview for ep5---the last words having a sound like"............ jane-yo!!!" thank you very much!
rui says 2 tsukasa :: Stop acting like her boyfriend!!
then he says :: u are the one who`s pathetic here , tsukasa..

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 28th, '07, 17:45

roaceica wrote:can anyone here who understands japanese pls tell me what rui said to tsukasa after he puched domoyouji in the preview for ep5---the last words having a sound like"............ jane-yo!!!" thank you very much!
i know he tsukasa aksed if he liked makino and he said yes...man ruis evil face truly is scary

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 28th, '07, 17:50

sambuk wrote:are there any other subs for episode 4, softsubs, or is there only one?

is it uploaded anywhere subbed?
u can find 2 different softsubs here >> http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5600ec656a

one is by : Lily+Trunkims
& the other is by :: auroragb+Tianj

many thanks 2 all of u guys! U ROCK!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 18:34

just finished watching ep4! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: maaaaaaaaaaaan it was the first ep from this serie that didn`t make
me feel like crying on every scene the begining was absolutely heartbreaking but the rest of it was absolutely hillarious and lovely!maaaaaaaaaaaan i hate those phones that start ringing when tsukasa wants to confess his love,or when he wanted to ask rui about how was makino feeling or even if his mom wouldn`t have called him when he was in the hospital maybe he would`ve gotten in her room first!anyway A PERFECT EP!I`m starting to think that this was the funniest from both series!oh and one more thing!didn`t susumu,makino and domyoji look like a sweet happy family? :mrgreen: :cheers:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 18:56

Issy wrote:OH MY GOD
i am just speechless. i just finished ep 4 and i have to say it is just getting better and better as it goes along.
i cired and i luaghed all in 45 minutes and at the end all i want to do is just to hug Dom.

did you see his scream after he totally gave up on makino, did you see his cry. i cried with D too.
and what's with shigeru tickling D, was so funny and then D coming to lounge wants to know more about last night, did you see all these bakaness in one place.
i don't think that any one can potray D as Jun done it. he has to get the best actor award this time too.
:lol :lol :lol :lol totally agree with ya!
man the part from the lounge cracked me up!he was sooooooooooooo hilarious and yet so sweet,trying to make it sound like he wasn`t there to find out how was makino doing!and i agree with u about what u said about jun!as i said before he fit into the character`s skin so great!he`s acting is perfec!
:cheers:

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 28th, '07, 19:08

Christabel wrote:after watching 4th episode with softsubs...i was just wandering....HOW could Makino wanted to go chasing after Shigeru while Domyouji WAS ON TOP of her!!!! O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really cant believe the reaction she had :crazy:
if I'd be at her place...OMFG!! i would just stay there with D closes to me....very close!!!
oooh god!
is hot @________@!!

:wub:
I guess she felt guilty because she knew that Shigeru really does love Tsukasa too and also on top of that she also knows Shigeru considers Makino a friend. Remember in Ep. 3 that Tsukushi had already given up on Tsukasa.

Personally, I wouldn't have tried to run after Shigeru either lol

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 28th, '07, 19:17

the saddest part of the episode for me was when
tsukasa and shigeru were in the hotel room and all those flashbacks played in his mind with the soft tune and then a cut to shigeru crying while the shower was running.
*sigh*

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 28th, '07, 19:22

baby_bytes wrote:
Christabel wrote:after watching 4th episode with softsubs...i was just wandering....HOW could Makino wanted to go chasing after Shigeru while Domyouji WAS ON TOP of her!!!! O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if I'd be at her place...OMFG!! i would just stay there with D closes to me....very close!!!
oooh god!
is hot @________@!!

I guess she felt guilty because she knew that Shigeru really does love Tsukasa too and also on top of that she also knows Shigeru considers Makino a friend. Remember in Ep. 3 that Tsukushi had already given up on Tsukasa.

I totally agree XD
but Shigeru knew that something has happened between D and M, also she suspect that D was still in love or thinking about someone else ...remember first episode...she was there were D and M were talking out of the b-day party XD
so she should realized that those feelings were still on fire XD
anyways...poor Shigeru....she just felt in love ...and ...love makes u blind...snifff
and poo Makino...now she feels guilty for something that isn't even her fault T_____T...

damn it!! that was a too sexy position XD
i'd really want to be at Makino's place :wub:OMG!
Last edited by Christabel on Jan 28th, '07, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 19:24

najimta wrote:the saddest part of the episode for me was when
tsukasa and shigeru were in the hotel room and all those flashbacks played in his mind with the soft tune and then a cut to shigeru crying while the shower was running.
*sigh*
for me the saddest parts of the episode were the
first 5-6 minutes with domyoji struggling so hard to get to the hospital to see makino and seeing rui there and hearing all those things that makino`s parents were saying and then getting home and feeling so broken inside.....and that heartbreaking shout :cry: and then that funny part from the lounge if u look it from the point that he was just trying to find out how was makino feeling yet he didn`t want to say it out directly si he was makino a fool of himself while trying to hide it....it was quite sad too :-(

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 28th, '07, 19:53

Christabel wrote:
baby_bytes wrote:
oooh god!
is hot @________@!!

I totally agree XD
but Shigeru knew that something has happened between D and M, also she suspect that D was still in love or thinking about someone else ...remember first episode...she was there were D and M were talking out of the b-day party XD
so she should realized that those feelings were still on fire XD
anyways...poor Shigeru....she just felt in love ...and ...love makes u blind...snifff
and poo Makino...now she feels guilty for something that isn't even her fault T_____T...

damn it!! that was a too sexy position XD
i'd really want to be at Makino's place :wub:OMG!
I really don't feel bad for Shigeru LOL gah I guess I just don't want anyone getting in the way of Doumyouji or Makino :P

But at least Shigeru confirmed her suspicion....

Anywho, who do you all think that
comes visit Makino, from what we have seen in the preview for ep 5?

how about Junpei? LOL I dunno, i kinda have a feeling he'll be back bc before he left the school he said he'd still get revenge on Tsukasa, but who knows maybe he'll just come towards the end. How about her parents? Or maybe Susumu with his new transformation? Shigeru still acting all happy and dandy in front of Makino? How about that backstabber of Rui? LOL or maybe even Shizuka? How about Doumyouji's sister? Or maybe it's just Tsukasa again?? *hopes it is* :wub:

:scratch:

chack

Post by chack » Jan 28th, '07, 20:31

Aye. -_-'
Poor Shigeru.
When Shizuka said "Don't ever let her cry."
It looked like she was going to cry......o_O

chack

Post by chack » Jan 28th, '07, 20:32

najimta wrote:the saddest part of the episode for me was when
*sigh*
:cry:

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Jan 28th, '07, 20:32

baby_bytes wrote:
I really don't feel bad for Shigeru LOL gah I guess I just don't want anyone getting in the way of Doumyouji or Makino :P

how about Junpei? LOL I dunno, i kinda have a feeling he'll be back bc before he left the school he said he'd still get revenge on Tsukasa, but who knows maybe he'll just come towards the end. How about her parents? Or maybe Susumu with his new transformation? Shigeru still acting all happy and dandy in front of Makino? How about that backstabber of Rui? LOL or maybe even Shizuka? How about Doumyouji's sister? Or maybe it's just Tsukasa again?? *hopes it is* :wub:

shigeru was going to find out somehow-they just had to leave a clifhanger at the end =P

i think
makino opens the door and sees Susumu's new look ^^ i cant wait to see it toooo =)

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 28th, '07, 20:40

that idiotic "saru" or monkey woman. she should have given up a long time ago now she is just hurting herself. she deserves to be alone, stalking tsukasa and all...i hate how she keeps walking in on both tsukasa and makino's house whenever she feels like it.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 28th, '07, 20:45

YamapisWifey wrote:that idiotic "saru" or monkey woman. she should have given up a long time ago now she is just hurting herself. she deserves to be alone, stalking tsukasa and all...i hate how she keeps walking in on both tsukasa and makino's house whenever she feels like it.
don't forget she has a destiny she can't get out of either.
even if she gives up, their parents won't.
I don't know about barging into people's houses though....>.>

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 20:47

x_sushi_o wrote:
baby_bytes wrote:

shigeru was going to find out somehow-they just had to leave a clifhanger at the end =P

i think
makino opens the door and sees Susumu's new look ^^ i cant wait to see it toooo =)
yep yep
i think that tsukasa will make susumu look like him...somehow :lol and when makino enters she`ll see both of them in the room looking alike :lol :lol :lol :lol
as for shigeru is her fault too......she was just too blind to see that those two loved eachother and that things between them were far from ending...yet i kinda feel sorry for her besides being too preocupied about herself to see others feelings,she is a good girl!...
i have a feeling that she`ll end up with rui :lol

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 28th, '07, 21:04

x_sushi_o wrote:
baby_bytes wrote:

i think
yep yep
i think that tsukasa will make susumu look like him...somehow :lol and when makino enters she`ll see both of them in the room looking alike :lol :lol :lol :lol
as for shigeru is her fault too......she was just too blind to see that those two loved eachother and that things between them were far from ending...yet i kinda feel sorry for her besides being too preocupied about herself to see others feelings,she is a good girl!...
OMG
if susumu turns out to look like Doumyouji that would be super funny!!! :lol but so KAWAII!!! I'm glad that they kinda have Ep 5 revolving around Susumu, and how him and Doumyouji will bond. I think the little boy that plays Susumu is super cute, i couldn't stop myself saying "omg he's just too cute" when i rewatched ep4 i hope this also helps bring Tsukushi closer to Tsukasa again

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 28th, '07, 21:14

BTW I have been thinking for awhile.....

Even though we're barely going to Ep5, and we really have no idea how the drama is going to end...well I really don't, anywho, wouldn't it be great if...
After the last episode we would get a "special" episode....maybe even a wedding between Tsukasa and Makino?!?!?!?! :wub: To see them finally happy :mrgreen: I dunno, i guess i'm thinking too much lol Well I saw something similar to this for the Sailor Moon live action (PGSM) :lol was just thinking how great that would be seeing for HYD
:whistling:

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Jan 28th, '07, 21:14

Finally .... i watched ep4 ..

It was amazing ... hontony .... :wub:

I cant wait until ep5 release :unsure:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 21:14

baby_bytes wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:

i think
yep yep
OMG
if susumu turns out to look like Doumyouji that would be super funny!!! :lol but so KAWAII!!! I'm glad that they kinda have Ep 5 revolving around Susumu, and how him and Doumyouji will bond. I think the little boy that plays Susumu is super cute, i couldn't stop myself saying "omg he's just too cute" when i rewatched ep4 i hope this also helps bring Tsukushi closer to Tsukasa again
yup that would be soooooooo funny!
plus i think that u`re right about him helping tsukasa and tsukushi get closer again :P cos tsukasa will be spending a lot of time with him and at first eye it`ll look like he`s there just to see susumu when in reality we all know why he`ll be there.... :lol man the part where domyoji sent him to study was soooooo funny :lol :lol :lol :lol well tsukasa will be like the big brother susumu never had and susumu will be like the lil bro that domyoji never had...it`s like a new experience for both of them :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 21:17

baby_bytes wrote:BTW I have been thinking for awhile.....

Even though we're barely going to Ep5, and we really have no idea how the drama is going to end...well I really don't, anywho, wouldn't it be great if...
After the last episode we would get a "special" episode....maybe even a wedding between Tsukasa and Makino?!?!?!?! :wub: To see them finally happy :mrgreen: I dunno, i guess i'm thinking too much lol Well I saw something similar to this for the Sailor Moon live action (PGSM) :lol was just thinking how great that would be seeing for HYD
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: it would be great!!!!!lol*goes even further*
what about showing them taking care of their first lil baby :lol :lol :lol :lol *imagines tsukasa changing diapers* :lol :lol :lol :lol saying to his kid"don`t move or i`ll kill u!" :lol :lol :lol :lol

roaceica

Post by roaceica » Jan 28th, '07, 21:20

Eternal Snow wrote:
thank you very much Eternal Snow! :D i really think rui is serious with makino now after having told to shizuka his feelings and asking her what she thinks of his decision...

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 28th, '07, 21:24

baby_bytes wrote:
yep yep
OMG
yup that would be soooooooo funny!
plus i think that u`re right about him helping tsukasa and tsukushi get closer again :P cos tsukasa will be spending a lot of time with him and at first eye it`ll look like he`s there just to see susumu when in reality we all know why he`ll be there.... :lol man the part where domyoji sent him to study was soooooo funny :lol :lol :lol :lol well tsukasa will be like the big brother susumu never had and susumu will be like the lil bro that domyoji never had...it`s like a new experience for both of them :lol
ahhhh yes yes i can't wait :cheers:

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 28th, '07, 21:27

baby_bytes wrote:BTW I have been thinking for awhile.....

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: it would be great!!!!!lol*goes even further*
what about showing them taking care of their first lil baby :lol :lol :lol :lol *imagines tsukasa changing diapers* :lol :lol :lol :lol saying to his kid"don`t move or i`ll kill u!" :lol :lol :lol :lol
OMFG that would be super hilarious, maybe he'll get fustrated and leave it to the rest of the F4 to change the baby's diapers :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 21:30

that would be so like him :lol :lol :lol :lol and then come home after he`ll calm down a lil and he`ll start feeding the baby....eventually it would be even more hilarious if they had twins
:lol :lol :lol :lol imagine
two little tsukasas screaming for their meals"father if u don`t bring me the milk i`ll kill u!"LMAO!my mind went crazy!somebody stop me :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

chack

Post by chack » Jan 28th, '07, 22:03

YamapisWifey wrote:that idiotic "saru" or monkey woman. she should have given up a long time ago now she is just hurting herself. she deserves to be alone, stalking tsukasa and all...i hate how she keeps walking in on both tsukasa and makino's house whenever she feels like it.

Well, Tsukushi is her friend.
And it's technically the first time she's walked in on them.

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 28th, '07, 22:16

that would be so like him :lol :lol :lol :lol and then come home after he`ll calm down a lil and he`ll start feeding the baby....eventually it would be even more hilarious if they had twins
:lol :lol :lol :lol imagine
two little tsukasas screaming for their meals"father if u don`t bring me the milk i`ll kill u!"LMAO!my mind went crazy!somebody stop me :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
omg twins!!! hahaha now that would be great hahahah @ "father if youdon't bring me the milk i'll kill you LMFAO!!!!!

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 28th, '07, 22:48

roaceica wrote:
Eternal Snow wrote:
thank you very much Eternal Snow! :D i really think rui is serious with makino now after having told to shizuka his feelings and asking her what she thinks of his decision...

u`re very welcome :-)
but about rui being serious about makino.. i don`t think so.. or maybe rui thinks that he is serious about her.. since he said :: there`s no turning back now when he left shizuka on her front door..
& maybe he said that 2 tsukasa 2 make him face the reality! which is since he clearly said 2 everyone that he`s over with makino then he should act like it!! not being hesistated & hurt makino even more..

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 29th, '07, 01:15

chack wrote:

no it's not the first time she comes barging into peoples home surprising them. she has a bad habit of doing that. that monkey did it several times in the earlier episodes like how she makes herself at home in other ppl's home. and again in this episode twice in makinos new apartment! trivial but if she wouldn't do that, she wouldn't have seen tsukasa on top of makino! she really gets on my nerves that monkey

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 29th, '07, 01:31

That darn monkey is messing up everything. Walking into houses and doing whatever she wants. Pfft. She is hot but Makino is hotter. Just put it at that. :mrgreen:

chack

Post by chack » Jan 29th, '07, 01:36

YamapisWifey wrote:
chack wrote:

no it's not the first time she comes barging into peoples home surprising them. she has a bad habit of doing that. that monkey did it several times in the earlier episodes like how she makes herself at home in other ppl's home. and again in this episode twice in makinos new apartment! trivial but if she wouldn't do that, she wouldn't have seen tsukasa on top of makino! she really gets on my nerves that monkey
Lol, I see.
It's her, what do you expect.
I didn't mean that it's the first time she's walked into their houses, I meant that it was the first time she's walked in on Tsukushi and Tsukasa.

But hey, it's you.

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 29th, '07, 01:40

chack wrote:
YamapisWifey wrote:
chack wrote:

Lol, I see.
I didn't mean that it's the first time she's walked into their houses, I meant that it was the first time she's walked in on Tsukushi and Tsukasa.

But hey, it's you.
And that's what she get's for barging in like nothing, so it's a good thing :whistling:

chack

Post by chack » Jan 29th, '07, 01:43

baby_bytes wrote:
chack wrote:
YamapisWifey wrote:
Lol, I see.

But hey, it's you.
And that's what she get's for barging in like nothing, so it's a good thing :whistling:
Lol, so shouldn't you guys be glad that she saw them together?

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 29th, '07, 01:46

chack wrote:
baby_bytes wrote:
chack wrote:
Lol, I see.

But hey, it's you.
Lol, so shouldn't you guys be glad that she saw them together?
Yeah but I'm afraid of what she'll do about it.

chack

Post by chack » Jan 29th, '07, 01:49

dragon35fire90 wrote:
What exactly CAN she do? If she went to Kaede, then who knows.

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 29th, '07, 01:52

chack wrote:
dragon35fire90 wrote:
I don't really think she'll go and tell Kaede, I doubt it, bc she would have gone off and told Kaede how Tsukasa treats her, but she doesn't. So who knows. I think she'll either get the point or she'll play it off like if nothing happened, cuz that's how stupid she is LOL

sweetdreams1891

Post by sweetdreams1891 » Jan 29th, '07, 01:54

lee`s little alien wrote:as for shigeru is her fault too......she was just too blind to see that those two loved eachother and that things between them were far from ending...yet i kinda feel sorry for her besides being too preocupied about herself to see others feelings,she is a good girl!...
yyyeeeeaaaahhh...i was thinking along those lines too!! i actually dont want that to happen... :unsure: . But that would be soo unexpected though on acount of that the two didnt really even meet yet!!
haruhi-san wrote:That darn monkey is messing up everything. Walking into houses and doing whatever she wants. Pfft. She is hot but Makino is hotter. Just put it at that. :mrgreen:
lol...i guess shigeru is kinda in the way of our perfect couple...aka makinoxdomyouji. But i guess i kinda feel for her cus she is kinda in love with domyouji and domyouji is totally rude to her...calling her monkey women and everything. I guess it was funny when he first did it, but now i think its just mean. And the reason she walks in on makino all the time is because she feels that she and makino are that close of friends. She must have been really hurt when she walked in on domyouji and makino one top of each other :sweat:

chack

Post by chack » Jan 29th, '07, 01:57

baby_bytes wrote:
chack wrote:
dragon35fire90 wrote:
I don't really think she'll go and tell Kaede, I doubt it, bc she would have gone off and told Kaede how Tsukasa treats her, but she doesn't. So who knows. I think she'll either get the point or she'll play it off like if nothing happened, cuz that's how stupid she is LOL
True true. And she can't go to Tsukushi now.
I heard somewhere she either asks Soujiroh or Akira on what to do.
If she played it off like nothing happened, then she'd be like Tsukushi when she(Tsukushi) saw Shigeru and Tsukasa kissing, even though she didn't know what happened. She played it off.

But in the end we all know what's going to happen. Well at least one part.

chack

Post by chack » Jan 29th, '07, 01:58

sweetdreams1891 wrote: lol...i guess shigeru is kinda in the way of our perfect couple...aka makinoxdomyouji. But i guess i kinda feel for her cus she is kinda in love with domyouji and domyouji is totally rude to her...calling her monkey women and everything. I guess it was funny when he first did it, but now i think its just mean. And the reason she walks in on makino all the time is because she feels that she and makino are that close of friends. She must have been really hurt when she walked in on domyouji and makino one top of each other :sweat:
Yes, yes.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 29th, '07, 02:38

baby_bytes wrote:
chack wrote:
dragon35fire90 wrote:
omg you guys are so harsh!

In the episode preview, you can see she does NOT tell Kaede. Even when Kaede, I'm guessing, invites her to eat dinner and asks how she and Doumyouji's going, Shigeru replied "everything's going fine".
I have a feeling she might be overtaking amon's role... by pretending she's the one dating Doumyouji in front of his mom, so his mom would leave him alone, and meanwhile Shigeru will step back and watch Makino and Doumyouji getting close again.
And she is not stupid. She knows Doumyouji will never look at her, but she pretends she doesn't realize that truth, because she doesn't want to lose her dignity.
She knows he wasn't having fun on the date, and she wasn't having fun either, but...what can they do? Their parents expect them to be getting along just fine. If Doumyouji wasn't going to play his part, then she has to play both parts so their parents won't interfere.
It's the curse of being born into powerful families.

kiki

Post by kiki » Jan 29th, '07, 02:46

domyoji is alway a mean person, he treat other people like that, the only woman he treat nice is makino, other, he don't care, look how he treat the three lilies.

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 29th, '07, 03:12

lsqB wrote:
baby_bytes wrote:
chack wrote:
omg you guys are so harsh!

In the episode preview, you can see she does NOT tell Kaede. Even when Kaede, I'm guessing, invites her to eat dinner and asks how she and Doumyouji's going, Shigeru replied "everything's going fine".
I have a feeling she might be overtaking amon's role... by pretending she's the one dating Doumyouji in front of his mom, so his mom would leave him alone, and meanwhile Shigeru will step back and watch Makino and Doumyouji getting close again.
And she is not stupid. She knows Doumyouji will never look at her, but she pretends she doesn't realize that truth, because she doesn't want to lose her dignity.
She knows he wasn't having fun on the date, and she wasn't having fun either, but...what can they do? Their parents expect them to be getting along just fine. If Doumyouji wasn't going to play his part, then she has to play both parts so their parents won't interfere.
It's the curse of being born into powerful families.
Well I think other wise, she lost her dignity by acting by pretending she doesn't realize the truth, even tho she's doing it bc of their parents. That in some way is losing your dignity. I just can't like Shigueru at this point....YET....I mean yeah she consideres Tsukushi her friend, but she kinda knew something had gone on between her and Tsukasa bc she was asking Tsukushi to tell her things about Tsukasa and what not, I mean, what kind of person is that....yeah, I can't like her yet. Personally, I wouldn't do that if I knew something had gone on between them, especially if I consider them my friend. I guess we'll have to wait and see what she really does from this point foward. I don't think she's a bad person, I just don't like her lol but I didn't like Doumyouji in the begining either lol

japysia

Post by japysia » Jan 29th, '07, 03:37

Last week drama rating(kantou):
1-Karei naru Ichizoku ~ 23.5%
2-Hana Yori Dango 2 ~ 23.1% :O
3-Fuurin Kazan ~ 21.9%

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 29th, '07, 03:44

it seems to happen a lot in japanese drama where the ceo bring in their kids to marry the other ceo's kid so the company can be saved. only in this instance can any company be saved -_-;

monkey woman should have left domyouji the moment he was cussing her out. what kind of girl is attracted to that kind of abuse...she must have really poor self-esteem. i'm sure domyouji company can finance or something >_>!! or they can wait to be bought out by another company. well the show failed to mention what kind of circumstances the company is in. oh well.

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Jan 29th, '07, 03:54

I woudln't know what to do if I was in Makino's situation....I mean....Domyouji and Rui are BOTH super cute!!!! but I just can't stand it that her and Domyouji can't express their true feelings. I want to just jump in the TV and say "OMG!!! SNAP OUT OF IT" hahaha. But it's so much more going on than just the two of them. D is in a really hard situation. But he shouldn't put Makino though all this stress. I am so exctied tho, it's got me hooked. Can't wait for ep. 5!!!

I don't think "monkey girl" will tell D's mom about what's REALLY going on between her and D. That would just mess things up, and she probably knows that.

Poor Rui....he needs to just stay out of it, cuz he's making things difficult too. But he's so cute.....so I guess it's ok hahaha jk.

I have not read the Manga, and I guess I'm glad. Cuz I like this show. I don't want to know what's gonna happen at the end, I like all the suprises!!!

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 29th, '07, 04:24

bewitched1101 wrote:I woudln't know what to do if I was in Makino's situation....I mean....Domyouji and Rui are BOTH super cute!!!! but I just can't stand it that her and Domyouji can't express their true feelings. I want to just jump in the TV and say "OMG!!! SNAP OUT OF IT" hahaha. But it's so much more going on than just the two of them. D is in a really hard situation. But he shouldn't put Makino though all this stress. I am so exctied tho, it's got me hooked. Can't wait for ep. 5!!!

I don't think "monkey girl" will tell D's mom about what's REALLY going on between her and D. That would just mess things up, and she probably knows that.

Poor Rui....he needs to just stay out of it, cuz he's making things difficult too. But he's so cute.....so I guess it's ok hahaha jk.

I have not read the Manga, and I guess I'm glad. Cuz I like this show. I don't want to know what's gonna happen at the end, I like all the suprises!!!
I just thought of something lol what if Shigeru helps take Rui off Makino's back :mrgreen: :cheers:

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 29th, '07, 04:27

japysia wrote:Last week drama rating(kantou):
3-Fuurin Kazan ~ 21.9%
WOW, what a rating for HYD!! I'm so glad a lot of people are watching!! I hope the next ep. will be at least 25% or higher!!

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Jan 29th, '07, 04:33

hmmmmm I think I get it!!!!

I think Rui only likes Makino cuz she's just like (or at least wants to be just like) Shizuka!!!!!!

Maybe?? lol

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 29th, '07, 04:37

bewitched1101 wrote:hmmmmm I think I get it!!!!

I think Rui only likes Makino cuz she's just like (or at least wants to be just like) Shizuka!!!!!!

Maybe?? lol
yeah i think so too. he's confused. also bc he's spent a lot of time with makino while shizuka and tsukasa were away. before he met makino, i don't think he had ever spent so much time with any other girl, that's why he always waited for shizuka. this time, he would always hang around with makino.
Last edited by baby_bytes on Jan 29th, '07, 04:39, edited 1 time in total.

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 29th, '07, 04:38

bewitched1101 wrote:hmmmmm I think I get it!!!!

Maybe?? lol
I think Shizuka is truly Rui's TRUE LOVE, that means she is pushing Rui to Makino. Meaning Rui should listen and follow what she has to say.

"It is like I don't love you, I'm rejecting you, so this girl you should really like and not me."

I think something must has happened between him and Shizuka in the ending of HYD. Why would Rui just suddenly kissed Makino like this in HYD 2?

Osakagrl

Post by Osakagrl » Jan 29th, '07, 05:02

anyone know where i can find direct download for ep 4 at??? like RAW....i just cant have megaupload. >< PLEASE

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 29th, '07, 06:11

haruhi-san wrote:That darn monkey is messing up everything. Walking into houses and doing whatever she wants. Pfft. She is hot but Makino is hotter. Just put it at that. :mrgreen:
Word. 8)

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 29th, '07, 06:14

when do hard subs usually get out?
anyone?

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 29th, '07, 06:22

ilovehyd wrote:when do hard subs usually get out?
anyone?
check arashi.vox.. she is doing the hard subs.. or otherwise you can wait for SARS to release their version.. prob maybe one day before ep5 airs?

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Jan 29th, '07, 06:23

CarolL wrote:
japysia wrote:Last week drama rating(kantou):
3-Fuurin Kazan ~ 21.9%
wow!!! that's great..

i hope they keep it up!! especially with the upcoming episodes.. :D

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 29th, '07, 06:25

hardsubs by sars usually are released wed or thurs.

let's face it, it's hard for makino and tsukasa to be together. like a forbidden love, it just won't work out. they need to realize this as much as i want them to be together. at least makino can have rui, and tsukasa can have monkey woman.

haruhi-san
you really think she is hot?? now that i think about it, she kinda resembles a monkey her face..and it's not HOT at all!!

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Jan 29th, '07, 06:26

arggghh!! i cant believe i have to wait till friday to know what will
happen next.. i'm soooo waiting in vain here!!

~~~~tsukasaxmakino~~~~ is the best couple!!!! :thumright:

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 29th, '07, 06:31

thanks everyone! 8) !

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Jan 29th, '07, 06:50

Something really bothering me ever since I watched Hana Yori Dango.
That's is Makino's parents. WHo ON EARTH would depend on their high-school daughter like THAT ?

She has to work part-time after school. And get another part-time job, and collapse from exhaustion, and right the moment she was discharged from the hospital she has to pay for the hospital fee, then her parents ran away to some countryside without a word, leave their 2 underage kids have no place to stay. I know this is just a fiction but really unrealistic to me.