Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 22:47

Minna here's a direct link of the file lol :mrgreen: sorry first time :w00t:
Attachments
Hana Yori Dango 2 ep04 (704x396 DivX6xx).srt
Hana Yori Dango 2 Episode 4 English Softsubs...Updated FINAL VERSION
(49.38 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Last edited by trunkims on Jan 28th, '07, 06:01, edited 4 times in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 22:48

trunkims wrote:How do i start seeding the torrent (looked at FAQ can't find it) it's just under torrent pending

<--sorry first time seeding my upload

YATTA!!!! I think i got it..... disregard my first comment
hmmmmm i think u insert the file in the bot comet or depending the program u`re using for downloading torrents and u click left and push start and it should work!at least that`s how i seed things :mrgreen: arigati gozaimasu!

chack

Post by chack » Jan 27th, '07, 22:48

xD

Kyo-sama-rocks

Post by Kyo-sama-rocks » Jan 27th, '07, 22:49

Thank you very very very much!!!! :wub:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 22:49

trunkims wrote:Minna here's a direct link of the file lol :mrgreen: sorry first time :w00t:
THANKS!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 22:51

thankies!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 27th, '07, 22:53

yeyy ! thank you thank you thank you ! that was supperrrrrrrrrrr fast ! =]

kawaii_ichigo

Post by kawaii_ichigo » Jan 27th, '07, 22:53

trunkims wrote:How do i start seeding the torrent (looked at FAQ can't find it) it's just under torrent pending

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO GREAT!!!!! :thumright:

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 27th, '07, 22:53

to trunkims
thanks taking your time to do the subs!!!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 22:54

<--ok i'll leave it up to all of you to watch and enjoy.....im tired now :pale: ......THANKS AGAIN!!

:cheers:

aponvia

Post by aponvia » Jan 27th, '07, 22:54

Thanks so much Trunkins!!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 22:56

trunkims wrote:<--ok i'll leave it up to all of you to watch and enjoy.....im tired now :pale: ......THANKS AGAIN!!

thanks again for ur hard work!*hugs* :cheers:

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 27th, '07, 23:04

MAJI DE?? HOUNTO NI?
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM GOING TO WATCH EP 4 FOR THE 1ST TIME AND WITH ENGLISH SUBS.
THANK YOU
OFF TO HYD2 LAND.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 27th, '07, 23:10

trunkims wrote:<--ok i'll leave it up to all of you to watch and enjoy.....im tired now :pale: ......THANKS AGAIN!!

hahaha お疲れ~~!
so softsubs = srt files?
I remember there was once a time when hardsubs = subtitles on vhs, hence a HARD copy,
and softsub = avi files with subtitles, hence a digital or a SOFT copy.
wow that just made me seem really old, didn't it?

rurounimon

Post by rurounimon » Jan 27th, '07, 23:18

lee`s little alien wrote:well considering that both tsukasa and tsukushi are so so innocent....starting to touch eachother"here and there"as u say,when they kiss would make it a lil but unreal...if something like that would ever happen in the drama i think they`d be like so shy and so sweet :P cos of their innocence :P remember when tsukasa first kissed tsukushi(accidentaly)in the second episode of the first season that was his first kiss........so i sure do expect him to be so shy about these kind of things :P
yup yup... and for those that read the manga...
that first kiss with tsukushi wasn't tsukasa's first time kissing a girl! he used to go out with soujiro and akira, hangingout with girls, but got bored of it after awhile. so he is more innocent in the drama than in the manga, which makes it cuter :wub:

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 27th, '07, 23:20

rurounimon wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:well considering that both tsukasa and tsukushi are so so innocent....starting to touch eachother"here and there"as u say,when they kiss would make it a lil but unreal...if something like that would ever happen in the drama i think they`d be like so shy and so sweet :P cos of their innocence :P remember when tsukasa first kissed tsukushi(accidentaly)in the second episode of the first season that was his first kiss........so i sure do expect him to be so shy about these kind of things :P
that first kiss with tsukushi wasn't tsukasa's first time kissing a girl! he used to go out with soujiro and akira, hangingout with girls, but got bored of it after awhile. so he is more innocent in the drama than in the manga, which makes it cuter :wub:
I haven't read the manga yet, i've seen the anime tho, but anywho how does that
prove that he kissed girls?? does it say in the manga that he did?? maybe he just "hungout" with them, but never did anything with any girls
just wondering...

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 27th, '07, 23:23

lee`s little alien wrote:
can not take that sadness in Dom's eyes anymore.
allow me to join ur club! :cry: man those sad eyes are killing me!and the way he had tears in his eyes when he was telling shigeru to date him....it was so so sad.....sad is so less said....maybe heartbreaking would suit it better..... :cry:
Joins the club :cry: I don't think in any other drama I have seen that I've seen someone like Jun really look like they are really sad like if it was a real life thing, you know what i mean...he's very very very convincing, which makes the drama even better. everytime i saw those sad eyes omg i would bawl out :cry: not just him, but Mao as well, very convincing which makes HYD very dramatic!

kitty!_xsweet

Post by kitty!_xsweet » Jan 27th, '07, 23:28

baby_bytes wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:
can not take that sadness in Dom's eyes anymore.
allow me to join ur club! :cry: man those sad eyes are killing me!and the way he had tears in his eyes when he was telling shigeru to date him....it was so so sad.....sad is so less said....maybe heartbreaking would suit it better..... :cry:
Joins the club :cry: I don't think in any other drama I have seen that I've seen someone like Jun really look like they are really sad like if it was a real life thing, you know what i mean...he's very very very convincing, which makes the drama even better. everytime i saw those sad eyes omg i would bawl out :cry: not just him, but Mao as well, very convincing which makes HYD very dramatic!
forget when he told her to go out with him, i cried at the first episode!

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 27th, '07, 23:36

baby_bytes wrote:
rurounimon wrote:
prove that he kissed girls?? does it say in the manga that he did?? maybe he just "hungout" with them, but never did anything with any girls
just wondering...
Yes, the manga Tsukasa
kissed many girls before Makino...But, Makino was the first girl he ever really loved...the only thing he did with other girls before Makino was kiss them and if I remember correctly Makino told him he was a very good kisser :lol

Light

Post by Light » Jan 27th, '07, 23:38

Thanks a bunch for the SOFTSUBS!! I can't believe you managed to get it out so fast too! You're an angel!

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 27th, '07, 23:41

marie_23 wrote:
baby_bytes wrote:
rurounimon wrote:
just wondering...
Yes, the manga Tsukasa
kissed many girls before Makino...But, Makino was the first girl he ever really loved...the only thing he did with other girls before Makino was kiss them and if I remember correctly Makino told him he was a very good kisser :lol
oh wow!!! so much rabu :wub: i love his love for makino in both the anime and drama so far...i still have yet to read the manga, haven't had time, too many anime's and drama's that i'm watching right now lol

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 27th, '07, 23:42

AHHH end of ep.4 and the ep.5 preview...now THIS is where hyd starts to get REEEEEEEEALY good. i cant believe how awful domyouji is to shigeru D: ive never wanted/needed to read a spoiler for the next episode more D:
the way shizuka looked at rui, though it may have just been friendly/admiringly...he likes her...so they should just get it on in my opinion :/ what an AWFUL cliffhanger, and lmao, when they try and pimp out susumu...but it sorta works, hes suddenly gone all cool asian guy, he looks totally different. i dont understna dhwy hes got to be so AWFUL to POOR shigeru san D:D: :cry:
*braces self to read episode 5 spoilers :|*

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 27th, '07, 23:50

sambuk wrote:AHHH end of ep.4 and the ep.5 preview...now THIS is where hyd starts to get REEEEEEEEALY good. i cant believe how awful domyouji is to shigeru D: ive never wanted/needed to read a spoiler for the next episode more D:
the way shizuka looked at rui, though it may have just been friendly/admiringly...he likes her...so they should just get it on in my opinion :/ what an AWFUL cliffhanger, and lmao, when they try and pimp out susumu...but it sorta works, hes suddenly gone all cool asian guy, he looks totally different. i dont understna dhwy hes got to be so AWFUL to POOR shigeru san D:D: :cry:
*braces self to read episode 5 spoilers :|*
cuz that's the way he is lol but at least he doesn't treat her as bad as he did with Tsukushi in Season 1, he was horrible to her. I think what he does to Shigeru isn't half as bad as what he did to Tsukushi in the begining. It was to the point where I hated him in the begining lol but well he has my heart now :wub:

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 27th, '07, 23:57

[|*[/quote]

cuz that's the way he is lol but at least he doesn't treat her as bad as he did with Tsukushi in Season 1, he was horrible to her. I think what he does to Shigeru isn't half as bad as what he did to Tsukushi in the begining. It was to the point where I hated him in the begining lol but well he has my heart now :wub:[/quote]

hmm...but i dont think he was awufl to tsukushi in the 1st one, she stood up for herself etc...but poor shigeru just gets ABUSED and she loves him its awful, id treat her better
the whole 'what are you doing here monkey' thing is awful
...shes insecure already and i hate it when people cry because theyve been abused like that, it makes me cry haha.
and the way she just says 'i am not a monkey' and leaves is awful, its like hes taken all her dignity away
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR haha i get way too into this, i need tor emind myslef there not real :/...hmm, well i prefer pretending they are :D :lol

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 27th, '07, 23:58

^ But Shigeru does stick up for herself. She punched him and kept reminding him he was her finance.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 28th, '07, 00:13

hmm....yeh, i guess i said that wrong,...i dunno, shes just more insecure than tsukushi, so can take less abuse, the saru onna thing is awfuli guess i didnt think he was awful to tsukushi in season 1 coz she didnt like/love him like shigeru does till the end,he didnt play with tsukushis feeling as badly...

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 28th, '07, 00:14

the thing with shigeru that breaks my heart, but makes me admire her all the same is...
she knows D isn't interested in her, she knows she has no hope, she knows things are doing downhill... but she HIDES ALL THAT behind a mask of fake cheerfulness. She's really strong. She's throwing herself out there, but she's also upholding her dignity.

When she says "I guess I can forgive you"... I bet if she was honest, she'll say "I'll forgive you. Just promise me you'll stay by my side"

Shigeru is just like Tsukushi, except she was born into the rich family. And therefore, she has to face her fate.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 28th, '07, 00:20

hmm, yeh maybe thats what it is, seeing her not giving up and just getting abused like that. ...BRING ON EPISODE 5 :D

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 28th, '07, 00:29

Did anyone notice in episode 3,
when Makino says byebye to domyoji, she walks away and Rui chases after her..
Then theres a close up of Rui .. Has anyone noticed that his eyes were kind of watery ?
It was so sweet.. ):
And when Domyoji ran past Nishida when he found out makino was in the hospital ?
It was like Nishida knew it was going to happen.
I think Nishida is more on Domyoji's side.
Dontcha think?

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 28th, '07, 00:30

OH yeah, does anyone have the raw torrent, or direct download file for Ep 4?
please and thankss <3<3

mcg

Post by mcg » Jan 28th, '07, 00:30

OMG Just watched ep04! Are they really taking the series that far?????? I mean, even if some of the situations happened in the manga, they're really going further this time! (Tsukushi's love triangle)

I can't wait till next week's episode!

misakichii

Post by misakichii » Jan 28th, '07, 00:33

hamstaball wrote: ,,,,,,and ZOMG at the end of every episode you feel like shooting urself cuz u want to know whats gonna happen in the next episode
i guess im gonna have to be like this 6 more weeks. gahhhhhhhhh....
[/spoiler]

i know. i so understand what you're saying. they make the previews so freakin good that it makes you feel like you can die right there out of excitement. jjjjaaaaa.....pain. torture. lots and lots of suffering. it's so good.

haven't seen ep 4 yet but in the middle of downloading it. the previews seems hella good. can't wait.

KuroGoma

Post by KuroGoma » Jan 28th, '07, 00:37

i like the scene from episode 4 in makino's new apartment where domyouji sends susumu away to study for his exam.

is it an oresama-tactic to use pink bunnies for study? :lol

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 28th, '07, 00:43

ilovehyd wrote:Did anyone notice in episode 3,
when Makino says byebye to domyoji, she walks away and Rui chases after her..
Then theres a close up of Rui .. Has anyone noticed that his eyes were kind of watery ?
It was so sweet.. ):
And when Domyoji ran past Nishida when he found out makino was in the hospital ?
It was like Nishida knew it was going to happen.
I think Nishida is more on Domyoji's side.
Dontcha think?
well, Nishida DID say he's on the side of justice...
whatever that crap means. ;)
it's like... he knows he has a small role, but he wants to increase his camera time, so he acts like he's a big shot ^_^

I'm so harsh on Nishida.

mcg

Post by mcg » Jan 28th, '07, 00:45

Oh! I forgot to say...
We know now more about Domyouji's nightmare... apparently (some people guessed it already) his family's company is going down cos a mistake he made, A Word mistake! LMAO! So he's weak Japanese brought the company to failure! I really can't believe they did that in the series script! He seems really carefree in that scene we got to see in ep04, later he should have changed his mind while knowing a man he apreciates has commited suicide because a failure he caused. People get cut off that company because of that. I guess that's why he changes his mind, and has to force himself to leave Makino alone.

misakichii

Post by misakichii » Jan 28th, '07, 00:47

ilovehyd wrote:OH yeah, does anyone have the raw torrent, or direct download file for Ep 4?
please and thankss <3<3
I DONT HAVE DIRECT DOWNLOAD OR ANYTHING BUT GO TO HOME THEN LOOK IN THE RAW SECTION, IT SHOULD BE ONE OF THE TOP 20 OR SO TORRENT ON THAT PAGE.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 28th, '07, 00:54

OH MY GOD
i am just speechless. i just finished ep 4 and i have to say it is just getting better and better as it goes along.
i cired and i luaghed all in 45 minutes and at the end all i want to do is just to hug Dom.

did you see his scream after he totally gave up on makino, did you see his cry. i cried with D too.
and what's with shigeru tickling D, was so funny and then D coming to lounge wants to know more about last night, did you see all these bakaness in one place.
i don't think that any one can potray D as Jun done it. he has to get the best actor award this time too.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Jan 28th, '07, 00:58

mcg wrote:Oh! I forgot to say...
We know now more about Domyouji's nightmare... apparently (some people guessed it already) his family's company is going down cos a mistake he made, A Word mistake! LMAO! So he's weak Japanese brought the company to failure! I really can't believe they did that in the series script! He seems really carefree in that scene we got to see in ep04, later he should have changed his mind while knowing a man he apreciates has commited suicide because a failure he caused. People get cut off that company because of that. I guess that's why he changes his mind, and has to force himself to leave Makino alone.

yeah i agree, Domyouji's Japanese is supposed to be funny i didnt think it would mean so much =/

KuroGoma

Post by KuroGoma » Jan 28th, '07, 01:11

episode 4, scene in the hotel room where shigeru says she's going to take a shower

where does domyoujis hand go when he hears that phrase!!!?? and what's up with that ecchi-like face!?

cherrybl0ss0m

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » Jan 28th, '07, 01:20

About the sub did you guys can read it all ? on my comp the sub dont work for the whole thing.. they just work sometimes and for simple stuff.. I dont get it. is it only my comp??????????

HELPPPPPPPPPP

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 28th, '07, 01:33

cherrybl0ss0m wrote:About the sub did you guys can read it all ? on my comp the sub dont work for the whole thing.. they just work sometimes and for simple stuff.. I dont get it. is it only my comp??????????

HELPPPPPPPPPP
it is not your computer because most of subbs was missing for mine too. specailly the long sentences. the short ones was there though. i am still thankful for those subbs you know. thank god that my two three japanese words came to my rescue but i still need to know those full conversations that seemed to be very important

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 28th, '07, 01:38

omg.. just finished watching epi.4 .. & frankly speaking::
* i thought rui-makino`s scene were soo adorable..
** rui is NOT over shizuka yet!

*** susumu is soo cute ><

**** doumyoji`s expressions were sooooo amazing! Matsujun is just an awasome actor! especially when he was trying 2 get susumu out of the room! that was soo funny 2 me.. especially since both of them r thick-heads.. ah ah.. also when he was in F4`s private place.. when he tried asking rui about last night.. omg i think that`s the most hilarious scene in this epi.. who agrees?? :thumright:

*****shigure is soo poor since she`s already fallen 4 doumyoji.. she`s a nice gurl.. & i agree with some of the members who said that doumyoji`s way of treating her is soo
rude! i swear i feel bad 4 her!
at the end .. all that`s left 2 say is :: EPI.5 is gonna be REALLY SOMETHING!!

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 28th, '07, 01:43

I wait for the episode 5!!!
Hanazawa is too strange....I don't like him :P

chack

Post by chack » Jan 28th, '07, 01:51

OMFG.
;asdfkljadl;s

I downloaded the episode and subs.
But I accidently deleted it.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ='[

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 28th, '07, 01:58

oh wow thanks for the soft subs guys, sounds like ep 4 is goood, i cant wait ><><><><><

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Jan 28th, '07, 01:59

i agree with most of you..
i also want more makino-domyoji moments..

and for god's sake, let them be together!! :cussing:

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 28th, '07, 02:05

REGARDING THE SOFTSUB

I guess I have to apologize
for the bad quality of the translations.

Frankly, I had no idea my translation will be used for the softsub.
(I suppose that's what you do in d-addicts, but I'm new here. I didn't know. I'm really flattered it did though. Thank you Trunkims.)
And I have to apologize for not putting in more effort.

Usually when I prepare translations for subtitles, I would be more thorough on the translation, making sure I'm consistant with my translation (using the same English word for the same Japanese word) and at least look over it once to make sure I didn't make stupid grammer or spelling errors, and that I didn't forget any lines. I also make sure my translation is short and concise enough so people watching the drama won't have to read too much text to understand what's going on.

However when I was writing the script, I thought it would only be read in the text form, with all my comments attached. I didn't use the dictionary once, to confirm any uncertainties I had (and I had several). I didn't re-listen to many parts that I should have and just went instinct. I probably made the guys swear too much. I didn't make sure my translations was consistant (I just added notes like five pages later) and I didn't even proofread my script. I didn't make sure I have the most concise, more clear translation. In other words, I didn't make sure it was high quality. In a sense, I was aiming for speed more than quality because it was my first time translating a full-length drama and I wanted to know how long it's going to take me.

Now that I know how many people rely on these,
and how far these translations travel,
I promise I won't do it again.
For the next episode, I will make sure to provide a more polished version.

I'm REALLY REALLY sorry!!

GrR ChRiStInE TM

Post by GrR ChRiStInE TM » Jan 28th, '07, 02:10

I just downloaded the softsubs trying to watch Ep. 4 and when i try to play it, the screen comes in 2 and shows 2 screens upside down. AHH! does anyone know whats going on?? i'm so sadd! i've been waiting to watch it for days!!

iamurvillain

Post by iamurvillain » Jan 28th, '07, 02:27

Ahhh!! omaigosh....i just finished watching episode 3 from sars-fansubs (thank you sars-fansubs) and i was soooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome!! I find it so amazing that matsujun can portray so much emotion with just his facial expressions!! gosh... and so many things are gonna happen in the next episode!! I really really REALLY hope that Domyouji and Makino will be together!!! PLEASE LET THEM BE TOGETHER AND HAVE MORE MOMENTS!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

cherrybl0ss0m

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » Jan 28th, '07, 02:50

mmmm the subs don't play in the whole drama , is it only happening to me?

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 28th, '07, 02:55

lsqB wrote:REGARDING THE SOFTSUB

(I suppose that's what you do in d-addicts, but I'm new here. I didn't know. I'm really flattered it did though. Thank you Trunkims.)

Usually when I prepare translations for subtitles, I would be more thorough on the translation, making sure I'm consistant with my translation (using the same English word for the same Japanese word) and at least look over it once to make sure I didn't make stupid grammer or spelling errors, and that I didn't forget any lines. I also make sure my translation is short and concise enough so people watching the drama won't have to read too much text to understand what's going on.

However when I was writing the script, I thought it would only be read in the text form, with all my comments attached. I didn't use the dictionary once, to confirm any uncertainties I had (and I had several). I didn't re-listen to many parts that I should have and just went instinct. I probably made the guys swear too much. I didn't make sure my translations was consistant (I just added notes like five pages later) and I didn't even proofread my script. I didn't make sure I have the most concise, more clear translation. In other words, I didn't make sure it was high quality. In a sense, I was aiming for speed more than quality because it was my first time translating a full-length drama and I wanted to know how long it's going to take me.

Sorry, it's on my part too... I'll make the sentences shorter... it was the first time i COMPLETED an episode by myself (usually just do half) and I did it too fast too....I was just trying to get it out... I'm editting it right now and I'll upload again..gomen.....

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 28th, '07, 03:08

trunkims wrote:

Sorry, it's on my part too... I'll make the sentences shorter... it was the first time i COMPLETED an episode by myself (usually just do half) and I did it too fast too....I was just trying to get it out... I'm editting it right now and I'll upload again..gomen.....

you guys are too hard on yourself. whatever mistakes you think you may have made translating and timing wise, its ok. i`m just really grateful that you took the time to do what a lot of people [myself included] let other people handle because they don`t know how to do it themselves. SO thanks again =) i just finished watcin ep 4 full for the first time and with subs thanks to the both of you. :-)

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Jan 28th, '07, 03:20

lsqB wrote:
imanasian05 wrote:who can post (or send me! ü) the subs for episode 4? kudasai! i can't understand what they are talking about. arigatou, to the soompi forum that posted the summary of ep4, i understood it a bit. ü
You can find the translated script here
arigatou~!

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Jan 28th, '07, 03:25

roswell990 wrote:
imanasian05 wrote:who can post (or send me! ü) the subs for episode 4? kudasai! i can't understand what they are talking about. arigatou, to the soompi forum that posted the summary of ep4, i understood it a bit. ü

-----------
btw, new avatar and sig for me! kampaii!! yey! lurvving jun matsumoto and arashi (i also love oguri shun!) a lot! yey! ü <3!
well , if u compare it to last week , they were out really fast . .

btw .. ur sig is really nice , Jun looks cute :wub:
Arigatou~! I made this sig because i really love Jun and i really love Arashi! :wub:

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jan 28th, '07, 03:26

no worries.
the subs were great!
i just finished watching.
thank you..
i'm actually a bit speechless. haha. must gather my thoughts first. :D

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Jan 28th, '07, 03:28

evil_zai wrote:no worries.
the subs were great!
i just finished watching.
thank you..
i'm actually a bit speechless. haha. must gather my thoughts first. :D
where did you watched it? ü

aatm

Post by aatm » Jan 28th, '07, 04:45

i thought the subs were great, except for one spot where it did seem a little quick, but i thought they were great, and i like many here are very grateful for you all who can do the soft subs for us. i'm in my second semester of studying japanese so hopefully, i'll be able to help in the near future as well!

oo_yici_oo

Post by oo_yici_oo » Jan 28th, '07, 05:21

For the people who have read the manga, who is the person who arrives at makino's door?? (Episode 5)

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Jan 28th, '07, 05:30

thansk for the soft subs! either way, we're prob gonna watch it again when the hq comes, right? =p

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 28th, '07, 05:33

after watching 4th episode with softsubs...i was just wandering....HOW could Makino wanted to go chasing after Shigeru while Domyouji WAS ON TOP of her!!!! O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really cant believe the reaction she had :crazy:
if I'd be at her place...OMFG!! i would just stay there with D closes to me....very close!!!
oooh god!
is hot @________@!!

:wub:

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 28th, '07, 05:38

oooh girl! u r to nice =)
dont apologize =)..u did a great job and f*** off the grammar problem and little thinkg
we all wanted to understand what was going on and ( im talking for myself ) I really dont care if u did those mistakes withough knowing that your script would become softsubs
its really fine for me =)
and thanks a lot for your job ^____^

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 28th, '07, 06:03

Ok...final version....shorter sentences..hopefully better....if you can't get the file to read look up the FAQ section....it's worked for most people.....again thank you :mrgreen:
Attachments
Hana Yori Dango 2 ep04 (704x396 DivX6xx).srt
Hana Yori Dango 2 Episode 4 English Softsubs...Updated FINAL VERSION
(49.38 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 28th, '07, 06:13

thank you so much! I tried to edit it but then it would show up with the RAW file...

But now it works perfectly!! I'll watch it later!!

reomani

Post by reomani » Jan 28th, '07, 06:29

thank u veryyyyyyyy much

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 28th, '07, 06:34

trunkims wrote:Ok it's out however I'm not sure how to post the torrent link

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_44364.htm

wow .. thank u very much , 4 ur effort and hardwork .. haanx to u we shall all enjoy watching HYD .. really .. thank u :thumright:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 08:29

mornin` minasan!how are my favourite hyd addicts today? :mrgreen: thanx for the new version of the softsubs Trunkims!arigatou gozaimasu!can`t wait to finish studying and to watch the 4th ep! :cheers:

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 28th, '07, 08:39

trunkims wrote:Ok...final version....shorter sentences..hopefully better....if you can't get the file to read look up the FAQ section....it's worked for most people.....again thank you :mrgreen:
Thank you sooooooo much.. :cheers:

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 28th, '07, 08:43

I reupload it for you in sendspace... :-)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ios3k

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Jan 28th, '07, 10:08

Wow you are really fast with the softsubs.
I'm really grateful to those people who put so much effort in it.
I wish I could do sth like that, but I don't understand japanese at all.
Great job @all who did it.
I loved the 4th episode :-)

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Jan 28th, '07, 10:25

Thank you so much for the subs! ^^

fijiwater

Post by fijiwater » Jan 28th, '07, 10:36

thanks for the subs ;D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 10:52

mornin` minasan!how are my favourite hyd addicts today? :mrgreen: thanx for the new version of the softsubs Trunkims!arigatou gozaimasu!can`t wait to finish studying and to watch the 4th ep! :cheers:

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Jan 28th, '07, 10:58

Thank u for the translators! they did make my day! i'm really happy!

the other scenes that's been missing in the manga now has inserted in season 2. it's still good thou. it's not jumbled and all scenes are still familiar.

Love the pair so much!

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 28th, '07, 11:01

lee`s little alien wrote:mornin` minasan!how are my favourite hyd addicts today? :mrgreen: thanx for the new version of the softsubs Trunkims!arigatou gozaimasu!can`t wait to finish studying and to watch the 4th ep! :cheers:
i doubt that u can study well , u won't be able to stop thinking about ep4 , it will be hard , do ur best :thumright:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 28th, '07, 11:13

roswell990 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:mornin` minasan!how are my favourite hyd addicts today? :mrgreen: thanx for the new version of the softsubs Trunkims!arigatou gozaimasu!can`t wait to finish studying and to watch the 4th ep! :cheers:
i doubt that u can study well , u won't be able to stop thinking about ep4 , it will be hard , do ur best :thumright:
lol,u`ve tried this too?u sure are right :lol but i`m trying to do my best yet it`s so hard to concentrate! :cry: