Gackt

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
BonnY

Gackt

Post by BonnY » Dec 24th, '06, 20:36

is there already a gackt thread on this side? I wondered why nobody didnt want to create one, if theres none!!!
I really cant say what makes me liking him, but his eyes..... :blink

Menacia

Post by Menacia » Jan 4th, '07, 16:05

GAKUTO !! :wub:

I love his music, his lifes and...well Moonchild and am curious about Fuurinkazan jdrama, which starts airing on sunday in Japan.

Anyways, been a Gackt fan for 4 years now and I guess I'll keep being one.

camui_alexa

Post by camui_alexa » Jan 5th, '07, 02:07

Of course, you're not the only one waiting anxiously for that dorama!
I have faith that it will be, at least, good. He's received a lot of offers to make dorama, but up until now, had declined all of them. He said he believed that Fuurin Kazan was really worth it, so, I'm believin' in his word XD

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 5th, '07, 02:36

Ooh, I haven't heard about that...I'm not big into doramas like Fuurin, but if Gackt himself turned down every dorama offer and said Fuurin should be worth it, I'll give it a shot.

sweedy-chan

Post by sweedy-chan » Jan 15th, '07, 20:29

I also like Gackt....and really really want to see FuurinKazan... but...
why nobody upload it here? :cry:
It already started!

Have anybody already seen it?
I want to see it :cry: :cry: :cry:

camui_alexa

Post by camui_alexa » Jan 15th, '07, 20:41

I really dunno...
I'm dying to watch it too. They have already aired the second chap and we're still waiting for the first one T^T
However, if you really want to watch it and have not much problems watching it raw, then you can come watch it here:
http://www.gackt-luna.com/wordpress/med ... pisodio-1/

It's the page of Gackt's Spanish Fanclub (which I'm a proud member of). I'm going to watch this right away, so I still don't know if it's completely raw (I hope so) or if it's already spanish subbed.

sweedy-chan

Post by sweedy-chan » Jan 15th, '07, 20:56

ooooh!!!
Thanks you!!! :wub:
Without a sub I can't understand it, but to see it in raw is also very good!
Thanks! ^^
I hope someone will upload it here and they will do a sub! :mrgreen:

chiisana_tantei

Post by chiisana_tantei » Jan 19th, '07, 02:22

I'm still debating if I'm gonna upload Fuurin Kazan... I have both episodes.
I hope to watch ep01 soon.. if I like it, then I'll upload it here (of course if no one's gonna do it).

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 19th, '07, 02:36

Why is this thread so empty? Gackt is such a wonderful singer and actor...o.o Makes me sad.

camui_alexa

Post by camui_alexa » Jan 19th, '07, 03:03

Chiisana, hope you upload them!! 'Cos no one here seems to be willing to do it T^T
If I wasn't so busy with school and stuff lately, I'd undobutedly join a fansub group...

And, Gorahurl, I don't know why this is so empty either.
In fact, I think Gackt's my favorite artist (and I mean artist, not just singer)... maybe it's just that the thread is kinda new and we've stuck to fuurin kazan.
But don't worry, let's try to make it bigger, for the greatest artist in this age!

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 19th, '07, 03:05

Man Gackt is hella hot. :].

REN76

Post by REN76 » Jan 25th, '07, 23:38

sorry :cry: i don't speak very well english but i would to know if someone have hero's hero with gackt.. in Italy is to difficult to find it.. please help me :-(

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jan 27th, '07, 18:52

Hi, REN76! You can find torrents for the two parts Hero's Hero (just raw, though) here: http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=21812 and http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=21809 Probably you have to register at jpopsuki to be able to access the links, but it's really worth it, as you can find a lot of different stuff there! Here is the forum: http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/forum/

If you take the torrents, I'm seeding right now :-) I hope it works for you, let me know how things go!

I'm also a great fan of Gackt-sama, and don't have many people to discuss him with! So I'd love it if this thread takes off :-)

Maybe we can start by posting some pictures and talking about our favourite songs / PV's?

I really like him with long hair:
but he is gorgeous no matter how he does his hair or what he's wearing, anyway :lol

The first song I listened to that made me want to hear more of him was Redemption. But when I heard Fragrance, I was LOST forever!!!! :lol

What about everyone else? How did you get into Gackt?

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 28th, '07, 01:35

:D

Gackt is a very good singer i think..but when i saw Moon child..i was disappointed :x but i love the final song.
Gackt has a strange face hasn't he? :o

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jan 28th, '07, 03:05

XD I guess it really helped that I didn't go watching Moon Child with high expectations.... This way, I was not disappointed, on the contrary :P And that song is unbearably beautiful!! :wub: XD

And, how do you mean it, "strange face"? :-) :roll

mcmaster

Post by mcmaster » Jan 28th, '07, 04:54

Gackt is pretty cool. Being a musician though, it almost makes you depressed that he plays every instrument on the planet practically and I can only play one. I have yet to seem him in any acting yet though.

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jan 28th, '07, 09:33

Oh, I do understand where you're coming from, mcmaster, but let me add to the list of reasons for being depressed: oh why don't I have such an unbelievably good voice, what about that great talent in writing music and lyrics, what about that gorgeous body??? XD :lol :lol :lol There are other reasons, too, which I won't mention here :P

Actually instead of being depressed because of all these reasons, I am very-very happy that such a person as him exists, and I'm very encouraged by him, because although talent is God-given, he would have never got to where he is now without A LOT of hard work, I am sure...

So, what encourages me about him, is that I think he had a dream about who he wanted to be, and then he did everything in his power to become that. Wish I had his determination and energy!

So if you only play one instrument (which is it, btw, if you don't mind? :-) ) pls don't be depressed by other people's (seemingly easy) achievements, but do your best to bring joy to those who hear you playing! :-) I'm sure you're already doing that, though :-)

I used to play the piano, but I was so lazy with studying, and nowadays that I don't have a teacher I've stopped playing altogether :-(

Speaking about playing the piano, I liked it so much when I heard that Gackt-sama, when quite young, went back to studying the piano after giving it up, when he heard another boy play it well, and so his ambition was stirred: tells a lot about him, ne? :P

Btw, has anyone here read his autobiography, Jihaku? I started on it, a while ago, should go back and read it all!

Thekitten

Post by Thekitten » Jan 28th, '07, 09:50

Btw, has anyone here read his autobiography, Jihaku? I started on it, a while ago, should go back and read it all!
I have only read the 2 first chapters, 'cause I can barely read japanese... so I read them in the Spanish (Unofficial) Dears Fan Club :wub: :wub:

The first son I heard of Gackt was Mizerable and I just fell in love, then I watched MoonChild and I was captivated forever :D

After 2 years now, I still like him very much, the lyrics and the way he's too ambitious, kind of reminds me of myself... :blink

I like him because of being a great artist not just singer, or actor, or player of any instrument... He can do all that and so many more things... ^_^ Also because of his looks, but that, for me is secondary... I mean, If someone is really beautiful, but can't sing or do his/her job properlly... what's the nice face for???

Liantasse
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:52 pm Post subject:
Hi, REN76! You can find torrents for the two parts Hero's Hero (just raw, though) here: http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=21812 and http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=21809 Probably you have to register at jpopsuki to be able to access the links, but it's really worth it, as you can find a lot of different stuff there! Here is the forum: http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/forum/

If you take the torrents, I'm seeding right now Smile I hope it works for you, let me know how things go!

PLEEEEASEEE!!! keep seeding!! i was looking for that for so loong.... :wub: thank you soooooooooo much!!! :D

PurpleEyesBunny

Post by PurpleEyesBunny » Jan 28th, '07, 19:19

do you guys believe that he was born in 1940? I rarely do!!
Yeah, he´s got such beautiful eyes!

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jan 28th, '07, 19:32

PurpleEyesBunny, surely you mean 1540? :P Well, if he says so, why not? :lol Anyway, he surely is the person who comes closest to what a vampire should look and be like, in my imagination, so I don't mind adding a few centuries to the history of one of the most fascinating beings in existence.... XD :lol

As for his real age, it IS difficult for me to believe that he's only 4 years older than I am... :blink He is so mature and accomplished, whereas I'm but a baby.... :unsure: :roll

Oh, and speaking of his beautiful eyes... can't resist adding s'more piccies :wub:

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 28th, '07, 22:25

He is mature because he had a difficult childhood;hasn't he?

And i said strange because he has a strange face XD
Sometimes i think he is handsome but sometimes i think he is not handsome...:P

nerwen

Post by nerwen » Jan 29th, '07, 13:25

Hi!!

I´m new in d-addicts and I´m very happy to read a Gackt´s thread (thnx Liantasse!) :P
I started to hear/like Gackt since a couple of years ago, the first time I heard him was in Malice Mizer group but I fell in love when I saw the video "Mizérable"...that was my road to ruin hehehe.
I´ve watched MoonChild...and I agree: Gackt is not good at acting...but he´s not an actor. He is an extraordinary singer and musician...so, I think we can *forgive* him for not be Sean Connery saying his lines hehe. XD

I´m very anxious to watch Gackt´s new role in a TV drama "Fuurinkazan" as Uesugi Kenshin, a samurai of the 16 th century.

Gackt in his portrait of Uesugi Kenshin:

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Jan 29th, '07, 14:50

oh, but i really like gackt in moon child. he played such a dummy..just remember his driving.... :salut: :goggle:
well, i´m waiting for his drama fk, too! But will he play a leading role there????? give me some information about!!!

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Jan 29th, '07, 14:52

oh, but i really like gackt in moon child. he played such a dummy..just remember his driving.... :salut: :goggle:
well, i´m waiting for his drama fk, too! But will he play a leading role there????? give me some information about!!!

nerwen

Post by nerwen » Jan 29th, '07, 15:16

I don´t have much more data about that drama series. But I know that Gackt will be playing one of the two main roles, the other is the character of Kenshin´s nemesis Takeda Shingen.
Gackt´s character is based on the real and historical Uesugi Kenshin, he was an extremly skilled samurai and his hability was legendary. Kenshin was a militar leader and he ruled the province of Echigo during the Sengoku period.

You can watch the opening of the TV serie here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsUc8t6jCaA

:)

PS: for those who can read spanish, there´s more information at:
http://www.nekishy.org/spanishdears/
Or this site in english:
http://www.gacktna.com/
Last edited by nerwen on Jan 31st, '07, 16:34, edited 2 times in total.

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 30th, '07, 03:24

haha, Liantasse: how old are you?

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 30th, '07, 03:36

Anyone have any info (or radio rips) of Gackt's new single? It comes out next Wednesday but I can't find a radio rip anywhere! o.o

Also, he's very hot in Fuurin Kazan, ne? Except I think his character looks like a Final Fantasy character that got lost and wandered on FK's set. o.o;;

bela_mex

Post by bela_mex » Jan 30th, '07, 03:46

this is the first time i heard of it >.<
when does the drama start???
oh i loved moon child ~~~ :mrgreen:

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 30th, '07, 03:50

It's already started. By the way, anyone know where I can watch it? It's not on D-Addicts ;_;

bela_mex

Post by bela_mex » Jan 30th, '07, 04:00

eehhhh maji de????
>.<

any links available onegai~~?

tringo

Post by tringo » Jan 30th, '07, 08:32

I've found the three first episodes (of course without subs) on clubbox and in rmvb. It seems the files are spelled Hurinkazan and not Fuurin Kazan or Furin Kazan.
But If I'm not wrong its the first 3 of 49.... a looooong serie it seems.

I found them in this clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/james1115

and search for Hurinkazan.

:-)

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Jan 30th, '07, 08:46

i love Gackt sama voice...... :wub:

i always play Love letter in my car..... :mrgreen:

and now my sis when she rid with me, she ask me to put the song on... :unsure:

HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jan 30th, '07, 11:59

inochi wrote:haha, Liantasse: how old are you?
:P You can see my age under my avatar, but if we are talking about "fantasy" age, I may be older than Gackt-sama.... 'cause he may be a vampire born in Norway in 1540, but I'm a troubadour from Provence, from medieval times, so there!! :P :lol

chiisana_tantei, could you please upload torrents for the episodes you've got? I think they would be popular! And who knows, maybe someone will decide to sub! Thank you very much!

REN76 and Thekitten, how are your downloads for Hero's Hero going?

nerwen, thank you for the portrait of Uesugi Kenshin! What a vicious and spellbinding look!! XD :wub: I want to see more!!

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 30th, '07, 19:23

I want to see the drama :o!!

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 31st, '07, 09:58

Gorahgurl wrote:Anyone have any info (or radio rips) of Gackt's new single? It comes out next Wednesday but I can't find a radio rip anywhere! o.o
what's the name of his new single?

Liantasse: the reason i asked is cause your age isn't showing up under your avatar ^^

by the way, that's quite amazing, how many musical stories can you sing from memory? :lol

PurpleEyesBunny

Post by PurpleEyesBunny » Jan 31st, '07, 17:36

Gorahgurl wrote:It's already started. By the way, anyone know where I can watch it? It's not on D-Addicts ;_;
nan desu ka???? really? i have to have it!! :crazy:

meowthy

Post by meowthy » Jan 31st, '07, 19:15

gackt is scary. i dont know much bout him but when i googled him, his age was 400 yrs old already. lol wtf. when i look at him in you tube....i found his video with shingo mama and gawd that video was really funny! his devious attitude kindda attracts most of his fans am i right? i find him attractive but not too much :)

REN76

Post by REN76 » Feb 1st, '07, 19:15

i'm very sad becouse i'm not able to take a hero's hero torrent please help me T^T :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Attachments
GM (91).jpg
GM (91).jpg (14.6 KiB) Viewed 16905 times

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 1st, '07, 19:18

I like his voice a lot. Her personality I love, too. Most of the time he's stoic and mysterious (and likes sunglasses) but then he'll do something funny. XD

REN76

Post by REN76 » Feb 1st, '07, 19:26

i'm very sad T^T i love gackt but i don't find the torrent T^T

PurpleEyesBunny

Post by PurpleEyesBunny » Feb 2nd, '07, 15:10

REN76 wrote:i'm very sad T^T i love gackt but i don't find the torrent T^T
i know its nothing and maybe you´ve already watched this, but visit this side:
www.gackt-camui.net/en_heroshero.htm.there´s a vidio link to heroes hero!
Attachments
Wall26.jpg
Wall26.jpg (31.4 KiB) Viewed 16861 times

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Feb 4th, '07, 00:26

Gackt's real birthday ---> 4 july 1973

/ :roll

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Feb 4th, '07, 20:01

Moondy wrote:Gackt's real birthday ---> 4 july 1973

/ :roll
on the same day as my best friend, akanishi jin and this massu from news :lol

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 4th, '07, 20:08

Got a preview of the PV of his new single. There's a live he does but it's on Veoh, which is down at the moment. I'll give you the link when it's up, but here's the preview PV:

inochi

Post by inochi » Feb 5th, '07, 00:43

see, the interesting thing is everyone thinks his real birthday is in 1973, but i've never been able to find out the reasons that was based on. like, did someone from the entertainment industry leak it out, or maybe someone saw his drivers licence XD ?

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 8th, '07, 12:24

His single came out yesterday!! Doesn't anyone have No Ni Saku Hana No Youni MP3?

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Feb 9th, '07, 20:43

Hey..finaly I found Gachan's thread...where can I download some videos????? ( but subtitled...please...I dont know much of japanese)...I watched some realy cool comercials...sooooo sweet...also video Vanilla -Live....n his eyes make me feel drunk...so...HELP! :wub:
Attachments
kawai ,kawai, kawai.....
kawai ,kawai, kawai.....
Gackt556.jpg (47.67 KiB) Viewed 28731 times

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Feb 9th, '07, 21:19

Dreamfall wrote:Hey..finaly I found Gachan's thread...where can I download some videos????? ( but subtitled...please...I dont know much of japanese)...I watched some realy cool comercials...sooooo sweet...also video Vanilla -Live....n his eyes make me feel drunk...so...HELP! :wub:
Try going to jpop.bww2.com you might be able to find some of gackt video there....make sure you register in the forum too they have plenty of gackt and other jrock too....hope that help you out.....

love gackt!!!!!!!!!he so cool..........I Love MoonChild... :wub: ....IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe :mrgreen:
[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/ ... /V64_4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/ ... 096130.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/ ... kt1106.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/ ... CKT193.jpg[/img]
[[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/ ... ckt399.jpg[/img]

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Feb 9th, '07, 21:24

Gorahgurl wrote:His single came out yesterday!! Doesn't anyone have No Ni Saku Hana No Youni MP3?

Try Jpop.bww2.com: make sure you register to get it

http://jpop.bww2.com/search?title=gackt&type=all

Wolfsbane68

Post by Wolfsbane68 » Feb 12th, '07, 16:47

Judging from the Fuurin Kazan promo pic, Gackt actually looks his best without contact lenses and in natural haircolor :D

And his voice sounds much better in the new single than in most of Diablos. Has he stopped smoking?

inochi

Post by inochi » Feb 15th, '07, 09:38

actually, i agree that he looks best with his natural hair and eye color ^^ although it's not because of the fuurin kazan pictures.

i also agree, he seems to be changing his singing style, just a little bit, but in a good way.

i read on a website that he did stop smoking recently, in which case i will be glad, but i haven't seen any 'proof' or actual statements by him so far.

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Feb 15th, '07, 17:56

inochi wrote:actually, i agree that he looks best with his natural hair and eye color ^^ although it's not because of the fuurin kazan pictures.

i also agree, he seems to be changing his singing style, just a little bit, but in a good way.
i read on a website that he did stop smoking recently, in which case i will be glad, but i haven't seen any 'proof' or actual statements by him so far.
i was always wondering how he can keep his beautiful voices if he smokes!!

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Feb 15th, '07, 18:36

THANKS a_inuyasha_z!!! I'm a realy big fan of Gackt but I know for him only two months or less....so I have a bit trouble finding things related to him ...

I read bit of his autobiography...n also some interwievs..I'm confused....He said once his like bisexual...There are some examples like posable relationship with Hyde ??? Is that true???...I belive u r more informed than me.....Thanks again....
Attachments
sweet
sweet
mh28.jpg (37.41 KiB) Viewed 28401 times

inochi

Post by inochi » Feb 18th, '07, 09:24

hm...i havent read his autobio yet but based on his behavior it's possible that he's bisexual ^^ but from what i know Hyde is married now so i dont think anything's going on there

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Feb 20th, '07, 05:52

ahhhhhhh~~~!!! gackt!

hold on. he's bi? at least he's bi. i can live with that. : ) hehe.

quite a cutie! &hearts;

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Mar 8th, '07, 10:20

Hiya! I need Gackts song "Longing" but dont know where to download it????
I have "Redemtion" n it so cool song... :wub:
I showed some pics of Gackt to my friend..he says he looks bit like a girl (ARRGHHH!)...n he couldnt belive that such a strong voice is coming from Gackt's mouth!
If there is someone like Gackt in my country ...I would marry him without a single doubt...gtg.ja-na!
Attachments
Drugs02.jpg
Drugs02.jpg (43.17 KiB) Viewed 28262 times

anushkajan

Gackt man

Post by anushkajan » Mar 8th, '07, 10:30

I have been a Gackt fan for a very long time now. If anybody needs anything like songs or live concerts or mp3's hit me up and I'll try to send them to you. In his autobio he said that he thinks Hyde is hot but he's not gay or bi. Don't worry he still likes girls. I also read in his profile somewhere that He can appreciate a mans body but he's not gay. :wub: :D

Wolfsbane68

Post by Wolfsbane68 » Mar 8th, '07, 14:08

Any idea when Uesigi Kenshin finally makes his real debut on Fuurin Kazan? The antics of Kanosuke and co kinda bore me.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Mar 8th, '07, 18:41

anushkajan can u please send me "Longing"..I realy want that song...Send it on http://www.alchemist_kv@yahoo.com...if u have it of course...
I envy u coz u r his fan for a long time...me only 2 months...shame...ja-na!

experimentchocolate

Post by experimentchocolate » Mar 9th, '07, 01:25

Imma big gackt fan! :D I love his music and he's super hot! :wub:

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 9th, '07, 01:31

JUST thought i'd clear it up but this is a direct quote from Gackt and i think its the hottest thing ever. So here to all you wonderers

"Its not that I like men sexually, just that I can admit when they are beautiful. But sexually I need a woman."

And this quote makes me melt...

"Tears aren't a girl's weapon. It's her smile."

I love GACKT

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Mar 10th, '07, 16:50

Has anyone read his autobiography...Does anyone know site where u can read or download it..translated in english...but all autobiography not just part of it...thanks for info!

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Mar 10th, '07, 18:23

Dreamfall, here's Longing if you still need it! :-)

As for Gackt's autobiography, you can find an online version here: http://fiyaa.com/gackt/info/bio.php

I'm sorry, everyone, that I haven't been on the thread in a long time. Hope to make up for it :-)

FlameWolf21, great quotes!!! :wub:

Dreamfall

???

Post by Dreamfall » Mar 12th, '07, 11:41

Hi! Thanks ..Longin is very cool song but something confused me....Is song supose to be so strange...there r many undefinite sounds...like scratches..or something like it???
I hope thats part of the song...
I don't have many songs of Gackt but comparing to ones I have...he has his own style..which is changable...so I supose I can expect anything...
What is 'Drug Party'...one of his new tours or som....????

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 12th, '07, 12:06

Thanks for the link! I'll definetely read it!!!

I didnt knew there was a gackt thread. If I knew i would join here before eheheh! :D

Has anyone seen Moon CHild??

it's a great movie and i read somewhere that Gackt wrote the script of the movie!

He's a man of many talents. :-)

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Mar 12th, '07, 12:24

@Dreamfall - Longing is on his album Dirge of Cerberus - I'm no gamer, so I may be speaking nonsense, but as far as I understand it, Dirge of Cerberus is a computer game, related to Final Fantasy VII. The action takes place in a fantastic, quite bleak, Universe. Even the name dirge means a song full of grief, sung at someone's death. I think you already know who Cerberus was - and probably it means something different in the game's context, I wouldn't know. But the whole phrase shows it has something to do with death.

So I think all the scream-like sounds, the screeches, and the sound effects are meant to suggest the atmosphere of that Universe.

Gackt-sama is very good at creating a very particular atmosphere with each song he sings!

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know.

@Rasckita - Welcome on the thread!

I saw Moon Child and liked it a lot. Somehow I was not so surprised to hear that Gackt was involved with the script - it's just the story he would write, ne? :P I hope we get to see more of his writing. (I heard that he also has some short stories, still not published? Does anyone know anything about that?)

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Mar 12th, '07, 12:34

@Dreamfall - So, I looked it up a bit, and I saw that Gackt-sama is the voice actor for a character in the game, G or Genesis. You can find out more at these links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Di ... rs#Genesis
http://na.square-enix.com/dcff7/
http://www.dirgeofcerberus.net/

Edit: P.S. - I just realized you might know much, much more about computer games than I do... :unsure: Forgive me if I was "preaching to the choir"!! :lol Your username, Dreamfall, is also the name of a computer game, ne?! :roll Isn't it the sequel to The Long Journey? I remember seeing trailers and art for the game Dreamfall, it looked wonderful!

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Mar 12th, '07, 20:53

Yeah Dreamfall is second part of game The Longest Journey...I liked it very much since I played first part...Shame I cant play Finaly Fantasy games..I dont have Playstation nor XBox...Gackt has his game: Bujingai...Hi is main character in game...guy in it looks totaly like him...
Do u know anything about that Drug Party.???
Also do u know where I can download comercial in whish Gackt is in aquarium n after breaking it answers the phone saying "Moshi moshi...moshi mosh!?" with gilrs voice.But no Veoh please...it is bit torture for me...Thanks...If any news of Gackt let me know.Bye

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 13th, '07, 12:20

I watched it mostly because of Leehom (i'm his fan) but then i ended falling in love with the story and with gackt's character and after that i falled in love for gackt and his talent! :) So i'm still discovering gackt's world and i must say: it's pretty amazing!

Talking about games, is it true that gackt was the inspiration for the creation of the main character of final fantasy?
Last edited by Rasckita on May 4th, '14, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Mar 13th, '07, 20:31

I'm not sure is Gackt inspiration for Final Fantasy..but some Gackts fans r claiming so...
On one site before I saw Gackts pics compared with pics of Cloud Strife ,Tidus n Genesis.All had same hairstyles n same shapes of face...
Did u notice that Gackt in live performance of song Vanilla had almost same hairstail as Cloud...n that was long before Final Fantasy appeared...I think....
If I could make a game or 3D movie...main character should look like Gakuto....

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Mar 15th, '07, 21:03

Hi...Liantasse...need a favor from u! Can u find a free MP3 download of Gackts songs like Vanilla,Missing,Blue or something like it....whats Cube like???
I'm trying to download from some sites but its so comlicated...gives me a headache!!! Pleaseeeee!

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 17th, '07, 09:44

Dreamfall wrote:Yeah Dreamfall is second part of game The Longest Journey...I liked it very much since I played first part...Shame I cant play Finaly Fantasy games..I dont have Playstation nor XBox...Gackt has his game: Bujingai...Hi is main character in game...guy in it looks totaly like him...
Do u know anything about that Drug Party.???
Also do u know where I can download comercial in whish Gackt is in aquarium n after breaking it answers the phone saying "Moshi moshi...moshi mosh!?" with gilrs voice.But no Veoh please...it is bit torture for me...Thanks...If any news of Gackt let me know.Bye
Yep, it was claimed that Gackt was an inspiration for Squall (I believe the design for the jacket was based on a jacket that Gackt wore during that time).

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Mar 17th, '07, 18:37

Gackt wears such a cool clothes...I wish I can wear something in Gackts style...But there are two problems: there arent any clothes like that to buy in my town....,and I'm a girl so I can not dress like a boy...shame...
Does Gackt has a double...a guy that looks a lot like him...???....he is unique..isn't he??

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Mar 17th, '07, 19:25

yeah he's really unique! i like his style, the only thing i dont like about gackt are his eyebrows, it's to thin. I like men with big eyebrows. :)
But Gackt still rocks!

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 17th, '07, 21:41

Dreamfall wrote:Gackt wears such a cool clothes...I wish I can wear something in Gackts style...But there are two problems: there arent any clothes like that to buy in my town....,and I'm a girl so I can not dress like a boy...shame...
Does Gackt has a double...a guy that looks a lot like him...???....he is unique..isn't he??
There was a video on YouTube that had a famous TV presenter pretend to be Gackt, whilst Gackt was watching in another room on camera.
But there are no known official Gackt doubles.