[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 26th, '07, 20:09

Rori wrote:I can't stop laughing right now.
At the end of the episode, where it really isn't a place to laugh. But Tsukasa, when Shigeru walked in; 'What are you doing, monkey'? Is he really in any position to be asking that question. As much as I felt bad for Shigeru there, it was just too funny.

It was about time she found out, too.
So she will Find out..It's really exciting..
Can't wait to subs release..

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 26th, '07, 20:39

Rori, I agree, that last part of the episode when Tsukasa said that to a shocked Shigure was funny. I also laughed and at the same time she realy should have figured that out on her own. There were alot of signs in the past as to who Tsukasa realy likes.

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 26th, '07, 21:01

hey everyone, i'm not really new, i come here all the time to read what everyone posts,i guess i'm just new in posting haha

OMFG @ ep 4....gahhhh so INTENSE!!!

I'm sorry but what the hell is Rui thinking/doing??!? He knows Tsukasa still loves Tsukushi, even though he said he didn't. Personally I think he's confused, because he has spent so much time with Tsukushi since Shizuka and Tsukasa have been away. Plus, he KNOWS Tsukushi is still in love with Tsukasa. I read on another board, and agree what they said about Rui that he should think about his friend FIRST!!!!
and OMFG at the preview for ep5!!!! gahhhh and to have to wait a whole week again!!! TSUKASA X MAKINO FOREVER!!!
BTW I hope Monkey girl aka Shigeru gets the point and realizes who Tsukasa loves, and doesn't play dumb like she usually does, and pretend she didn't see what she saw, and OMFG @ Tsukasa's and Rui's fight!!!!:crazy:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 26th, '07, 21:04

woop woop!started downloading my drug! :cheers: bit is working awfully again but at least i know that sooner or later i`ll be able to see ep4! :mrgreen: :cheers:

FlameWolf21

OMG

Post by FlameWolf21 » Jan 26th, '07, 21:13

I want to see Episode 4 so badly, i really ugh the spoilers are making me so anxious I have a question though like does anyone else notice Domyoji's dream and how he always gets freaked out after it. I think somewhere in the thread it mentioned that its from the manga. But i just don't understand why Domyoji doesn't have the balls to tell Makino whats really happening and why he's sad, and frustrated and can't date her. If anything he knows his friends and Makino would kill to help him out and thats what people in relationships do, help eachother. but he's just been acting moody and evasive, I mean we all know he's had so many chances to tell her the truth but he never does, like she tells him no she doesn't want to hear it once but last season she did it all the time, and he still said or did w/e. COME ON Tsukasa grow a damn backbone and some balls, you're gonna loose your woman damnit.... sry just had to vent a little....

LXuRy

Post by LXuRy » Jan 26th, '07, 21:23

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Ep 4 *______*

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 26th, '07, 21:45

Ok..
Is too much for my poor hearth...
just too much..
I don't want to think about anything serious...
So let's talk some nonsense...
OMG OMG OMG
Shigeru is tickling Domyoji and he's going to laugh...
OMG I'm going to LAUGH!!!
OMG OMG She is really really tickling Domyoji !!!!
XD
I never thought about someone tickling Domyoji ...
I'm so Jealous
Hey! I want to tickling Domyoji too...
/o/~~ **so jealous**

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 26th, '07, 21:48

:S ive been getting bits withut the subs, but is tsukasa drunk when he goes to eitoku and asks rui where he was last night or w/e, at about 18 minutes...:S

Negi-chan

Post by Negi-chan » Jan 26th, '07, 21:56

OMG this episode is like soo intense (E.4) I mean lol

harukaya

Re: hana yori dango piano vid

Post by harukaya » Jan 26th, '07, 21:57

TurboG35 wrote:hey guys, just wanted to share me playing piano from hana yori dango ... it's called Blue Mind

sorry if this is considered spam ... just wanna share with everyone that watches this great show :salut: haha that icon is funny

kev
omg thank you that was great!!! hmm, i think i might be kinda off topic now that ep4 is out, but ..speaking of piano, does anyone know what that song Tsukushi was trying to learn in HYD1 when F4 were training her for the TOJ? the one that Rui tries to teach her and she kept getting it wrong?

now on ep4, what's wrong with Rui X Tsukushi!? i thought Rui was SOOOOOOO sweet and everything that he has done so for her!!! i know the manga says different and there would be no story if it was only RXT rather than TXD... which makes me think, do manga based J-dramas ever deviate from the mangas significantly?

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 26th, '07, 21:59

D: it makes me want to cry seeing how AWFUL domyouji is to shigeru D:

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 26th, '07, 22:02

OMG WTF!! the fight between Rui and Domyouji 's going to be as a WWF fight O_O
did u see how the cafeteria was like when they were fighting???
it was a very short preview but the scenes were so scary O_O....poor table....

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Jan 26th, '07, 22:14

wow... this is so popular.. I think i'm also going to watch this and hana yori dango 1

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Jan 26th, '07, 22:20

wnndy wrote:wow... this is so popular.. I think i'm also going to watch this and hana yori dango 1
DEFINITELY WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.... IT's a must.

Oh can someone please paraphrase episode 4 for me and what's the
Fight between Rui and Domyoji about, Do they really get into it over Makino and is this episode 4, or 5
Attachments
AIN"T HE FINE ah....
AIN"T HE FINE ah....
Matsu-Jun.jpg (76.11 KiB) Viewed 4512 times

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 26th, '07, 22:35

flavor of life mp3 --> http://jland.wordpress.com/

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 26th, '07, 22:40

FlameWolf21 wrote:
Fight between Rui and Domyoji about, Do they really get into it over Makino and is this episode 4, or 5
I can't think of anything else they'd be fighting over. When they were fighting (in the preview) Tsukasa asked Rui if he was serious about Makino, and he said he was.

As for ep 4, I think there was a summary posted about a page or 2 back. =D

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 26th, '07, 22:44

is the sars hardsubs of ep.3 uplaoded anywherE? i dont wanna download it as ive already got TOO MUCH stuff, escpecially hyd related D:

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 27th, '07, 00:06

FlameWolf21 wrote:
wnndy wrote:wow... this is so popular.. I think i'm also going to watch this and hana yori dango 1
DEFINITELY WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.... IT's a must.

it will be on ep 5 =P
u can watch it on ep.4's preview

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Jan 27th, '07, 00:17

I guess my expectations of the fourth episode were a little too high. Despite of the ending there didn't really happen anything that would surprise or stun me. But as if to make up for everything the last 2 or 3 minutes really had it in them.
I think it's funny how they made the NY arc and the whole Sigeru arc one, and that it's Shigeru who sees Tsukasa over Tsukushi instead of Tsukushi finding Shigeru on Doumyouji.
It's sad though that Doumyouji who was so marvelously dark and mysterious in the first three episodes is turning back into the fool we've seen in the first season already. I don't mind him making silly mistakes and everything (the thing about the "Okami-san" was hilarious!) but I don't care much for those silly faces and gestures. They are so not cool. :roll Rui is really starting to get on my nerves, too. He's so persistent. Even though Tsukushi clearly shows him she's feeling awkward when he's beeing all flirty like this he still acts like she's his girl or something... And what's there to be jealous about anyway? I can see he's pissed Doumyouji's making a move on Tsukushi again after he engaged with Shigeru. But doesn't he know about the circumstances? And besides, all he knows so far is that Doumyouji is with Tsukushi and that he's hoping for a talk. What a weirdo...
Hmm, despite of all this (or maybe because of it) I kind of missed the tension in this episode. But as the preview looks really promising I can't wait to see the fifth episode.
Btw. What do you guys think will Tsukushi do now? I think she'll run after Shigeru. It would be too easy if she didn't. *sigh*

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 27th, '07, 00:35

Kath-Lee wrote:I guess my expectations of the fourth episode were a little too high. Despite of the ending there didn't really happen anything that would surprise or stun me. But as if to make up for everything the last 2 or 3 minutes really had it in them.
I think it's funny how they made the NY arc and the whole Sigeru arc one, and that it's Shigeru who sees Tsukasa over Tsukushi instead of Tsukushi finding Shigeru on Doumyouji.
It's sad though that Doumyouji who was so marvelously dark and mysterious in the first three episodes is turning back into the fool we've seen in the first season already. I don't mind him making silly mistakes and everything (the thing about the "Okami-san" was hilarious!) but I don't care much for those silly faces and gestures. They are so not cool. :roll Rui is really starting to get on my nerves, too. He's so persistent. Even though Tsukushi clearly shows him she's feeling awkward when he's beeing all flirty like this he still acts like she's his girl or something... And what's there to be jealous about anyway? I can see he's pissed Doumyouji's making a move on Tsukushi again after he engaged with Shigeru. But doesn't he know about the circumstances? And besides, all he knows so far is that Doumyouji is with Tsukushi and that he's hoping for a talk. What a weirdo...
Hmm, despite of all this (or maybe because of it) I kind of missed the tension in this episode. But as the preview looks really promising I can't wait to see the fifth episode.
Btw. What do you guys think will Tsukushi do now? I think she'll run after Shigeru. It would be too easy if she didn't. *sigh*
*sigh*
as much as I hope she wouldn't, it's just not tsukushi if she doesn't run after shigeru. Maybe that's one of the reason Doumyouji so pissed off and end up fighting with rui.
ay....ay...ay...
I think I waited too long for this episode, read too much spoilers in between, that I feel a little bit disappointed at the end.
I gotta agree that i'm missing the dark and misterious Doumyouji.
And what's with the 'you know' joke anyway??

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Jan 27th, '07, 00:40

non-angelical wrote:
*sigh*
as much as I hope she wouldn't, it's just not tsukushi if she doesn't run after shigeru. Maybe that's one of the reason Doumyouji so pissed off and end up fighting with rui.
I think the reason is the same as in the manga
when Tsukushi goes home with Rui after she met Doumyouji in NY.

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Jan 27th, '07, 00:58

Because I don't understand Japanese, the only part right now that really interested me was the last scene (yay). . .and the previews. Now we gotta wait another week ><

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 27th, '07, 01:04

more ep 6 spoiler...
sounds like Tsukushi will go live in Doumyouji's house like in the manga!
and ep5 summary from the mobile site.
someone else can have the honor of translating
つくしは自分の部屋で道明寺といるところを滋に見られてしまう。焦るつくしに対し、道明寺は全く動じる様子もなく、病院で花沢類と何かあったのかとつくしを問いただすのであった。つくしは、最初は冷たくあしらっていたが、あまりに何度も同じことを聞いて来る道明寺に根負けし、類に突然キスされたことを話してしまう。後日、道明寺は美作に呼ばれF4ラウンジを訪れる。そこで類の姿を見つけると病院での一件について激しく批難するが、類は平然としていた。それどころか類は道明寺に「つくしのことが本気で好きだから遠慮はしない」と宣戦布告までしたのだった。その返事を聞き、ラウンジにあった椅子や机をひっくり返して荒れる道明寺。一瞬にして場内は、険悪なムードに染まる。後から来たつくしに美作は「なにかあった時、尻拭いをするのは俺らだということを忘れるな」と厳しい一言を放つ。そんな折つくしの弟、進が恋に落ちた!
one thing I will translate is the second to last sentence that Akira says to Tsukushi because I think it's hularious the way he put it.
Don't you forget that we'll be the ones who has to wipe his ass after ****.
and omg, the pun/joke thing works perfectly in English too!
now back to work....eeergh

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 27th, '07, 01:20

Kath-Lee wrote:I guess my expectations of the fourth episode were a little too high. Despite of the ending there didn't really happen anything that would surprise or stun me. But as if to make up for everything the last 2 or 3 minutes really had it in them.
I'm glad I didn't have high expectations for episode 4...What is so funny is that I posted earlier about episode 4 just being pretty much typical :lol I think the best is yet to come and we all know they are saving that for the very two last episodes of Hana Yori dango...So, only get your expectations up high for the last episodes of Hana yori dango everything else in between will follow like this Rui will keep getting in the way of Makino and Domouyji love...Domouyji mother will stay in the way of Makino and Domouyji love until a bus runs over his mother :P then all will be well in Hana yori dango world...I can't wait for next weeks episode 5 :thumright:

risjenny

Post by risjenny » Jan 27th, '07, 01:22

thnxxxxxx.....can wait for the upcoming episodes
luv j

damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 27th, '07, 01:31

Just in case anyone couldn't get the Chinese subs torrent off SUBPIG's forum again - I took the liberty of uploading it while I can still get to it:

Hana Yori Dango Epi 4 - Chinese Subs SUBPIG Torrent

Connection is being iffy like crap...download's not starting :( *kicks it*

peachygals

Post by peachygals » Jan 27th, '07, 01:37

Hanasawa Rui is very Nice >.< I like him!

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 27th, '07, 01:50

makino_sanbr wrote:Ok..
Is too much for my poor hearth...
just too much..
I don't want to think about anything serious...
So let's talk some nonsense...
OMG OMG OMG
Shigeru is tickling Domyoji and he's going to laugh...
OMG I'm going to LAUGH!!!
OMG OMG She is really really tickling Domyoji !!!!
XD
I never thought about someone tickling Domyoji ...
I'm so Jealous
Hey! I want to tickling Domyoji too...
/o/~~ **so jealous**
HAHAHA same here, I started laughing when
you see Doumyouji squealing like a girl "ouch" that just made me bust out laughing so hard :lol

yzzil5

Post by yzzil5 » Jan 27th, '07, 01:55

Omg episode 4 was just too funny.

I actually like that there was a lot less tension in this episode, and more tsukasaxmakino happiness.
It was just too hilarious when shigero walked in on them and tsukasa was asking her what she was doing, with the look on his face that was like 'cuz i sure ain't doin' anything'. I about died.

It was also so sweet when he was talking about the taste of love being the taste of that yucky cookie he made her...awww :cry:

Once again, Rui is pissing em off >_> Love em' cuz he's cute, hate em' cuz he's getting in the way.
Can't wait for episode 5. Whee!

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 27th, '07, 02:06

Episode 4 is funny, especially with his cute smirks when he is with Tsukushi and her brother, talking to them both.

:w00t:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 27th, '07, 02:09

sparks are about to fly, ne? XD I'm happy it's going on that direction because it's good to see two friends fighting over one girl XD I'm jealous of u, Makino XD Also, it's good that Rui and Dom are letting out of thir chests what they really feel for Makino :heart: ..sorta catharsis or emotinal release :cheers:

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 27th, '07, 02:13

I agree, I died when I saw the previews.

I cant wait for a fight to happen.

chack

Post by chack » Jan 27th, '07, 02:21

Ahhh.
Rui's different.
But I still <3 him.

I feel bad for Shigeru, and remember when she asked Tsukushi, if she'd always be her friend?
Mm, -_-'

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 27th, '07, 02:23

blue_smurf wrote:sparks are about to fly, ne? XD I'm happy it's going on that direction because it's good to see two friends fighting over one girl XD I'm jealous of u, Makino XD Also, it's good that Rui and Dom are letting out of thir chests what they really feel for Makino :heart: ..sorta catharsis or emotinal release :cheers:
I'm not to happy about it...I find it very sad to see two very close best friends be pulled apart :cry: ...In the manga of Hana Yori Dango one of the very sad parts for me was when I thought Domouyji and Rui frendship would end all because of Makino... I was so glad when she finally confirmed that she only and will forever love Domouyji to Rui...It sort finally put things to an end for the love tango between Rui and Makino...Instead the two became good friends...

I hope in episode 5 they don't drag out the horrible fighting between Rui and Domouyji... :-(
Last edited by marie_23 on Jan 27th, '07, 02:24, edited 1 time in total.

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Jan 27th, '07, 02:23

Kath-Lee, I was the opposite: I didn´t have high expectation over episode 04, as you know. I thought it would be extremaly boring, but I thought this one was the best until now. You´re right, not too much really happened, but I did like this 4th episode.
Rui is really pissing me off. Gosh, if I didn´t like him too much in manga, imagine now! I want to punch him!!! Of course he knows Tsukushi and Doumyouji STILL like each other. He´s not respecting none of their feelings at all! Drama´s Rui is such a... (sorry to say) son of a ****!

I felt so sorry for Shigeru, being ignored by Doumyouji all the time. But at the same time, it was good to see that - so it means Doumyouji don´t want her at all. And she realized that.

Although I don´t like Doumyouji being that silly, I kinda missed his funny side. Doumyouji of manga wouldn´t be that silly, so of course, I prefer the serious and dark Doumyouji instead of the silly one. But the part at cafeteria was weirdly funny.

And the final, wow, what a final!!!! I loved it!!!! It was sooooo GOOD!!!

I need ep 05 now!!!!

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 27th, '07, 02:42

bleehh i feel so left out. i was only able to watch the first half of the show on blog.naver.com/lov23.
but maybe i might actually just wait till subs get out =) but i dunno if ima be able to wait that long. i wait might as well since i can`t download right now cuz i`m at friends house. baslkbvlkwenfv i can`t wait to see it *excited*

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 27th, '07, 02:43

marie_23 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:sparks are about to fly, ne? XD I'm happy it's going on that direction because it's good to see two friends fighting over one girl XD I'm jealous of u, Makino XD Also, it's good that Rui and Dom are letting out of thir chests what they really feel for Makino :heart: ..sorta catharsis or emotinal release :cheers:
I'm not to happy about it...I find it very sad to see two very close best friends be pulled apart :cry: ...In the manga of Hana Yori Dango one of the very sad parts for me was when I thought Domouyji and Rui frendship would end all because of Makino... I was so glad when she finally confirmed that she only and will forever love Domouyji to Rui...It sort finally put things to an end for the love tango between Rui and Makino...Instead the two became good friends...

I hope in episode 5 they don't drag out the horrible fighting between Rui and Domouyji... :-(
to be clear, I'm not happy about two friends being pulled apart but I'm glad they're releasing all the tension between them by fighting coz I think that's the best way for them to release it like in season 1 when the F4 had a brawl and after that, everything was okay.

GrR ChRiStInE TM

Post by GrR ChRiStInE TM » Jan 27th, '07, 02:47

Aghh! i'm so excited to watch ep. 4. Does anyone know when the subtitles are going to come out?

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 27th, '07, 02:48

although, I'm not happy about Rui making moves on Makino, on the other hand, Rui serves a purpose and that is to let Dom re-examine his situation :D and judging on the peview, it's really working :lol I like seeing Dom getting riled up and jealous :wub:
Last edited by blue_smurf on Jan 27th, '07, 02:49, edited 1 time in total.

chack

Post by chack » Jan 27th, '07, 02:49

I wonder how Tsukushi is going to handle it.
Two guys.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 27th, '07, 02:49

GrR ChRiStInE TM wrote:Aghh! i'm so excited to watch ep. 4. Does anyone know when the subtitles are going to come out?
prob tomorrow? it depends how fast the subpig torrent is downloading since the eng soft subs are coming from direct translation of chinese one's !

GrR ChRiStInE TM

Post by GrR ChRiStInE TM » Jan 27th, '07, 02:52

Thanks! i hope they come out soon... i've ben dying to see whats gonna happen next.

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 27th, '07, 02:53

Episode 5 Preview Rambling

:wub: Makino's little bro looked cuter after his makeover by the F4. He was so adorable, I wanted to hug hm!

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 27th, '07, 02:54

wheee I'm downloading the fourth episode right now :O!!!!!!!

sweetdreams1891

Post by sweetdreams1891 » Jan 27th, '07, 02:56

blue_smurf wrote:although, I'm not happy about Rui making moves on Makino, on the other hand, Rui serves a purpose and that is to let Dom re-examine his situation :D and judging on the peview, it's really working :lol I like seeing Dom getting riled up and jealous :wub:
yeahh i think rui's role in the whole makinoxdomyouji situation is to make domyoiji come to his senses or something like that...wahh the suspense from the previews are killing me!!! in the previews, i wonder why domyouji was screaming :unsure: ...eeeeee....i cant wait to see it!! XD
Last edited by sweetdreams1891 on Jan 27th, '07, 02:58, edited 1 time in total.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 27th, '07, 02:57

remoted wrote:Episode 5 Preview Rambling

:wub: Makino's little bro looked cuter after his makeover by the F4. He was so adorable, I wanted to hug hm!
Wow :lol so that is who that person was in episode 5
Makino little brother in a bath tub of flowers...I wonder why they were given him a make over?! Did he ask Doumyouji for help in attracting a girl perhaps...that would be so funny if he did

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 27th, '07, 03:18

marie_23 wrote:

Makino little brother in a bath tub of flowers...I wonder why they were given him a make over?! Did he ask Doumyouji for help in attracting a girl perhaps...that would be so funny if he did
Makino's brother falls in love~
with a girl he meets at the exam center...
AND he's planning to confess to her on the day the results come out...

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 27th, '07, 03:32

lsqB wrote:
marie_23 wrote:

Wow, really cool thanks for letting me know :lol I'm so looking forward for next week episode 5 I think this one will not be as serious as everyone thinks and might be really funny episode to watch...That would be a good thing since the first four episodes have been very serious so far...

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 27th, '07, 03:41

ahhh... i wish bitorrent will download faster!!!

STill got around 3 hrs to go!!! =O

Thank you everyone for seeding this and most of all, THANK YOU SUBBERS, TIMERS, EDITORS!

stars*in*my*eyes

Post by stars*in*my*eyes » Jan 27th, '07, 03:46

aw i am so late. I just now watched episode 3. Which was amazing! I cant wait until the subs for episode 4 come out!! HYD = <3 no?

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Jan 27th, '07, 03:52

marie_23 wrote:
lsqB wrote:
marie_23 wrote:

Wow, really cool thanks for letting me know :lol I'm so looking forward for next week episode 5 I think this one will not be as serious as everyone thinks and might be really funny episode to watch...That would be a good thing since the first four episodes have been very serious so far...
I just finished watching ep 4. Hope the softsub will come out soon.
Wow !!! Ep 5 seems to be very interesting again. Tsukushi's brother :D I was surprise while watching the Tokyo Park Friends. When Tsukushi's brother came out, all the girl screamed out loud "kawaii ~~, kawaii ~~". I didnt he is that famous. What a big deficiency :P

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 27th, '07, 04:44

OMG!!! just got done watching epi 4 and it's sooo exciting.... Domyouji and Makino being alone together.... sooooooo great!!! :crazy: i can't wait till next week!

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 27th, '07, 04:50

SunStar wrote:OMG!!! just got done watching epi 4 and it's sooo exciting.... Domyouji and Makino being alone together.... sooooooo great!!! :crazy: i can't wait till next week!
I hope so if I could see more of them together in Ep.5. I was so FURIOUS about them having so LITTLE of a screen time in HYD 1 and now in Ep.4, it happens again. It is like, hello? We only have 7 EPS., don't make us SUFFERED again like we used to deal with in HYD 1.

I demand more screentimes for both DOM & MAKINO!!! They are the main leads and not having much time together is WTF???

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Jan 27th, '07, 04:53

hi there!!

i really like the makino-domyoji couple.. i'm rooting for them all the way.. harhar .. ^__^

i cant wait to watch episode 4 w/ eng subs..

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Jan 27th, '07, 05:06

i was supposed to watch goong s..
but because of hanadan, goong s had to wait ... hehehehe..

you cant deny the strong chemistry between mao and jun..
they look good together..

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 05:09

episode spotted and downloading
...and now to play the waiting game
*finds endless pong*

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jan 27th, '07, 05:10

I have to say, the thing I am loving most about this season is how the minor characters are getting more screen time. Yuki, Sojiro, her brother...poor Akira needs a subplot though!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 05:10

junmao03 wrote:i was supposed to watch goong s..

Goong s? I gave up on it, se7en is hott but...it isn't the continuation just a spinoff, and the first ep was kinda blah, does it get better?
And yes, in the face of hanadan all things take second place

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Jan 27th, '07, 05:22

KamichamaN wrote:

Goong s? I gave up on it, se7en is hott but...it isn't the continuation just a spinoff, and the first ep was kinda blah, does it get better?

i only watched the first episode .. it was ok..
but i got hooked with hanadan.. and i dont feel like watching other dramas
aside from it.. :wub:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 05:33

junmao03 wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:

i only watched the first episode .. it was ok..
but i got hooked with hanadan.. and i dont feel like watching other dramas
aside from it.. :wub:
I can't watch just one, but Hanadan is the only japanese one and it absorbes my weekends, but when Goong 2 comes out I think I'm gonna have to make room for both if Hanadan is still coming out (it might not be). Speaking of hanadan, does anyone know of the subtitling situation for this week?

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 27th, '07, 05:37

CarolL wrote:
SunStar wrote:OMG!!! just got done watching epi 4 and it's sooo exciting.... Domyouji and Makino being alone together.... sooooooo great!!! :crazy: i can't wait till next week!
I hope so if I could see more of them together in Ep.5. I was so FURIOUS about them having so LITTLE of a screen time in HYD 1 and now in Ep.4, it happens again. It is like, hello? We only have 7 EPS., don't make us SUFFERED again like we used to deal with in HYD 1.

I demand more screentimes for both DOM & MAKINO!!! They are the main leads and not having much time together is WTF???
I would say: Hello too lol
i totally agree with you!! i ask for more Makino and Domyouji scenes!! ooh yes! and a romanic, sexy and hot one :w00t: maji de want to see something like that!

MFG!! WTF!! just 7 episodes and then...the End??? thas too soon!! ....what is this! ???????
time pass extremely fast and even more while we're the whole damn week waiting for the hanadan episodes! O_O

my life has become something like...I watch the episode and my obsession grows up more and more, then i watch it again with subs...lol! and then i pass the entire week reading spoilers, summary, comments...a lot of forum, fansites, downloading icons, pictures,screenshot and making some....as my signature lol and etc!

i think...may my mind be too obsessed with MatsuJun and Hanadan??
yaaaaa sure! XD but...isn't too bad...really isn't!

I just love Hanadan and Domyouji! :wub: oh yeah.... TOO MUCH!!

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 27th, '07, 05:46

Christabel wrote:
CarolL wrote:

i totally agree with you!! i ask for more Makino and Domyouji scenes!! ooh yes! and a romanic, sexy and hot one :w00t: maji de want to see something like that!

MFG!! WTF!! just 7 episodes and then...the End??? thas too soon!! ....what is this! ???????
time pass extremely fast and even more while we're the whole damn week waiting for the hanadan episodes! O_O

my life has become something like...I watch the episode and my obsession grows up more and more, then i watch it again with subs...lol! and then i pass the entire week reading spoilers, summary, comments...a lot of forum, fansites, downloading icons, pictures,screenshot and making some....as my signature lol and etc!

ROFLMHO!! HI5! Dont worry! My week passes like that as well, except for the fact I'm summery holidays at the moment, but this coming tuesday its back to school and STUDY HARD.. but I can always rant about HYD2 to my friends! =D

I just finished watching ep4 without subs and I was wondering how come Japanese people DONT EVER LOCK THEIR DOORS?!?!?!

seen in the last bit where shigeru suddenly rushes in and disturbs what is "happening" between dom&tsukushi.. I mean if tsukushi had locked her doors.. then maybe shigeru wouldnt of came in??

Anyways, looking forward to the subs and Im waiting "patiently" for ep5!!!! R
ui looks so scary when hes angry =( That preview gave me the creeps... :O

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 27th, '07, 06:08

ilurrveniki wrote:
Christabel wrote:
CarolL wrote:

ROFLMHO!! HI5! Dont worry! My week passes like that as well, except for the fact I'm summery holidays at the moment, but this coming tuesday its back to school and STUDY HARD.. but I can always rant about HYD2 to my friends! =D

I just finished watching ep4 without subs and I was wondering how come Japanese people DONT EVER LOCK THEIR DOORS?!?!?!

seen in the last bit where shigeru suddenly rushes in and disturbs what is "happening" between dom&tsukushi.. I mean if tsukushi had locked her doors.. then maybe shigeru wouldnt of came in??

heheh I do the same, the good thing is right now I don't have anything to do, I graduated from college last semester, and I go to work abroad to Japan in March, so I have a lot of free time, which i have been using up by watching HYD anime and going to start reading the manga soon, I like reading comments, I've been reading comments on here since the thread started but never posted until now lol HYD is my current obsession right now, along with MatsuJun :wub: The good thing is when I leave to Japan, I'll be able to catch the last 2 eps of HYD on TV yay! :cheers:
I hope Rui wakes up from his confusion, bc I think that's all what it is, that he is confused; I posted this earlier, but I think he's confused bc he spent a lot of time with Makino while Shizuka and Tsukasa were away; but I'm hoping that soon he will realize that Makino's only love is THE ALMIGHTY DOUMYOUJI!! :mrgreen: and that they don't drag this on lol damn that Rui lol

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 27th, '07, 06:14

baby_bytes wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
Christabel wrote:

heheh I do the same, the good thing is right now I don't have anything to do, I graduated from college last semester, and I go to work abroad to Japan in March, so I have a lot of free time, which i have been using up by watching HYD anime and going to start reading the manga soon, I like reading comments, I've been reading comments on here since the thread started but never posted until now lol HYD is my current obsession right now, along with MatsuJun :wub: The good thing is when I leave to Japan, I'll be able to catch the last 2 eps of HYD on TV yay! :cheers:
I hope Rui wakes up from his confusion, bc I think that's all what it is, that he is confused; I posted this earlier, but I think he's confused bc he spent a lot of time with Makino while Shizuka and Tsukasa were away; but I'm hoping that soon he will realize that Makino's only love is THE ALMIGHTY DOUMYOUJI!! :mrgreen: and that they don't drag this on lol damn that Rui lol

IMO, I personally dont think Rui's love towards Makino is "true" unlike Dom-kun's love for Makino.. Rui only liked Makino for the fact that Shizuka misunderstood him in liking her where in reality, Rui loves Shizuka. It was Shizuka's endless praise towards Makino
that Rui decided to chase after Makino because his love for shizuka was not returned (unrequited love).

Anyone think the same way?

It will be interesting to see how this will all unfold!!

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 27th, '07, 06:26

I just finishied watch the 4 ep...
And someone.. help me..
What attfasjhhahd
DOMYOJI ALONE WITH TSUKUSHI...
I get so nervous... if makino wasn't nervous...
I was nervous...
Dammit...>_<'
When He put out her brother with the books and a pink bunny ( if i don't saw wrong)
I get do nervous... God...
/o/~~
And I don't know this "Rui"
The "Rui" That i know don't do this kind of thing...
and...
This season... there's almost Nothing to do with HYD manga...
Why they ask what is your favorite scene.. if they are doing everything different??

And I'm support too
More DOM X MAKINO SCENES!!!
PLEASE!
**let's make a banner 'more DOM X MAK Scenes!!! A lot of Rabu rabu' **

P.S:This thread in 4 pages will have the double of pages of the thread for the first season...
O_O
And we're not even in the half of this season(**thank you God**)

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 27th, '07, 06:48

makino_sanbr wrote: This season... there's almost Nothing to do with HYD manga...
Why they ask what is your favorite scene.. if they are doing everything different??

And I'm support too
More DOM X MAKINO SCENES!!!
PLEASE!
**let's make a banner 'more DOM X MAK Scenes!!! A lot of Rabu rabu' **

P.S:This thread in 4 pages will have the double of pages of the thread for the first season...
O_O
And we're not even in the half of this season(**thank you God**)
Yeah, I totally agreed about the drama not having anything to do with the Manga. I do remembered and I guess all of us do know about the 10 ten FAVE SCENES on the HYD 2 OFFICIAL Site. I guess they are changing the scenes around in opposite directions. I'm ok with it, but if they are planning to REDUCE scenes of DOMxMAKINO together then I will be VERY PISSED!!!

renangel

Post by renangel » Jan 27th, '07, 06:53

can someone please email me the actual raw .torrent file so I can dl the torrent? My college has this funky thing where you can never actually download the torrent file but once you get it somehow you can dl the torrent. My e-mail's renangel@gmail.com thanks!

chack

Post by chack » Jan 27th, '07, 06:59

Ahhhhhh.
We know it's Tsukushi and Tsukasa in the end, but hm.
It's starting to bore me, with details.......................-_-'
La la la, maybe I'm just feeling sad for Rui.
LOL. xD

chack

Post by chack » Jan 27th, '07, 07:00

And will they have enough episodes for Tsukasa and Tsukushi.
If they like....urh......dedicate one whole episode to them,
TO ME; might be boring.
But heyyyyyyyyyyyy.

cherrybl0ss0m

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » Jan 27th, '07, 07:15

on the anime Rui wasnt into Makino that much.. on the drama he seems really into her..
but on the anime Makino cheated on tsukasa with Rui..
i want to see that kiss that Rui gave Makino at the beach.. long and hot lol

then tsukasa can have her.. mm and they should do the part where tsukasa saves makino's life in canada and ends up sleeping with her naked. to get some body heat... :)

even tho they really mess things up on the 2 season still the best show.. and still part of the anime.. just out of order.. and a bit mess up..

anyways more sexy scenes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 07:19

cherrybl0ss0m

first, please put it in a spoiler tag, some people have yet to read the manga/watch the anime
and second
YESSSSS
*___*
THAT SCENE WOULD BE LURRRV

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Jan 27th, '07, 07:25

What cherrybl0ss0m said would not be a bad idea. . . hmmmmmm =)

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Jan 27th, '07, 09:36

Now I have a love hate relationship towards the show.

Here is why:
Rui is my favorite character from the manga. He knows his place and even though he confessed to makino, he didn't expect her to love him back. However, the last 5 minutes of episode 4 totally pissed me off. Rui looked absolutely heartbroken when he heard Tsukasa's voice. (Big applause to Oguri Shun.) Wag of two index fingers for the writers to make Rui suffer and to make this show more about a quadrangle love battle than about a pair of star-crossed lovers overcoming power, wealth and maternal authority.
HYD is not Marmalade Boy. Damn it.

I am still looking forward to next week's episode though.

p.s. for those that said Rui doesn't really love Makino. I absolutely disagree. Please refer to my earlier post, around page 136.

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 27th, '07, 09:55

just watched episode 4
and ZOMG at the end of every episode you feel like shooting urself cuz u want to know whats gonna happen in the next episode
i guess im gonna have to be like this 6 more weeks. gahhhhhhhhh
i dont like this whole situation thats going on, im not sure whether i'm pro or con for makino/domyouji. cant decide, but shigeru is just so sad. totally not fair for her even though she's only playing supporting. grrr wonder wats gonna happen between rui and domyouji after their fight in the previews, this time they're even more serious :unsure:

rui + shigeru would be a weird match, but they're both tall :lol

noke_04

Post by noke_04 » Jan 27th, '07, 10:13

i think everything is fine the way it is so far. because if there were "steamy hot scenes" in the drama... it would totally ruin the whole drama... but hey that's just me. I think it would totally ruin the mood.