[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Jan 26th, '07, 10:18

rurounimon wrote:
aYakaNam1 wrote:ありえないすの!!

xDDD can't wait until ep 4.

for those who've read the manga
do you think there's going to be anything between yuki and nishi??

I do hope and expect nothing will become of them,
If there was something to happen with the two of them
then if would be off with the manga.
What do you think?
one thing's for sure...
they're not going to show yuki and nishikado *ahem* getting it on like that one scene in the manga. maybe they'll go on a date? maybe yuki will show nishikado that special place on top of a building that sara wanted to show? who knows!
i look forward to seeing what the drama-version will show us!
I've been wondering that, too - ever since I've read the manga... I'm not spoiler-resistant after all :whistling: Well, in my case I do hope that Soujiro falls in love with Yuuki in the Drama. They've bent and mixed quite a few components from the Manga so far, so I think they could get away with it. And I think we all agree that we secretly wish everyone of them to find that special someone by the end of the season... Question is who's it gonna be...?

Well, a couple of pages earlier I read something about
the Umi-chan arc going to be used. If they use that I'm really interested in seeing how they'll avoid the amnesia arc that was (and still is) so unpopular.
Ahh, back to Yuki and Soujiro - Ive just had a thought. Probably it's not meant to be, disappointing as it is. All of the F4s symbolize some kind of love (relationship). Tsukasa and Tsukushi's love is the most mature, the one that overcomes obstacles. Rui's love is the admiration/innocence love. Akira's is more a motherly love thingy. And Soujiro is the one that exemplifies that sometimes you can't win over someone by trying your best. That's what Tsukushi says in the Manga, too. And we all know it, too, I guess - that we can't make people fall in love with us, unfortunately.... Yeah, that kinda was my early morning philosophy hour...

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Jan 26th, '07, 10:22

Yeah I also hope in the drama Soujiro and Yuki will end up together. They're pretty cute~ :)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 26th, '07, 10:36

yep they are.....she shows it pretty well that she has feelings for him....he is a bit shy let`s say :lol he said in the first season that he`s not good with girls of her type...i don`t understand what scarres him so much at yuki :lol she`s pretty sweet :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 26th, '07, 10:39

:blink :blink :blink :blink the 3rd episode with hardsubs is available now on sars!!!!!!! :blink :cheers:

fybabe

Re: hana yori dango piano vid

Post by fybabe » Jan 26th, '07, 10:52

TurboG35 wrote:hey guys, just wanted to share me playing piano from hana yori dango ... it's called Blue Mind

sorry if this is considered spam ... just wanna share with everyone that watches this great show :salut: haha that icon is funny

kev
omg!!
i'm so embarrassed ><... i learned piano for like 6yrs in my teens and can't even play old mcdonalds now >////////////////////////////////////< *dies*
you're really gifted ne~

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Jan 26th, '07, 11:42

fybabe wrote:
TurboG35 wrote:hey guys, just wanted to share me playing piano from hana yori dango ... it's called Blue Mind

sorry if this is considered spam ... just wanna share with everyone that watches this great show :salut: haha that icon is funny

kev
omg!!
i'm so embarrassed ><... i learned piano for like 6yrs in my teens and can't even play old mcdonalds now >////////////////////////////////////< *dies*
you're really gifted ne~
OMG!!!!

it is amazing ..... thanks .... i hope to be as good as he in playing piano ...
Last edited by HaJoSa on Jan 26th, '07, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 26th, '07, 12:03

The ability to play the piano and a song from HanDan2, its so cool. I salute to you. :salut:

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Jan 26th, '07, 12:18

lee`s little alien wrote::blink :blink :blink :blink the 3rd episode with hardsubs is available now on sars!!!!!!! :blink :cheers:

ohhhhh really .... :blink

where can i find it :cry:

H0NEY

Post by H0NEY » Jan 26th, '07, 12:23

HaJosa u can find Eps 3 hardsubs here on d-addicts.
Just go to the torrent section :)

waiting for EPS 4!! :wub:

orangeinsanity

Post by orangeinsanity » Jan 26th, '07, 12:39

kev
that was beautiful, it makes me wish I could play piano. lol I used to play to flute but ended up dropping that for a pencil(a.k.a visual arts wooo! haha)

Im so excited to see episode four, I don't even mind waiting a few days for the subs to come out.

tsukushi

Post by tsukushi » Jan 26th, '07, 12:40

I wish I am in japan and can watch hanadan ep 4 like now...

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 26th, '07, 12:42

Yay, SARS ep.3 is out! XD I'm a week behind all you soft-sub watchers. You all talk about what happened while I sit here going,"....-pout-" So I'll torrent the soft-sub, watch it, delete it, then torrent the hardsub whenever it comes out. It means a lot of torrenting but oh well, I don't like being behind. =)

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 26th, '07, 12:58

HaJoSa wrote:
fybabe wrote:

kev
omg!!
you're really gifted ne~
OMG!!!!

you play it so well! where'd you get the sheet music from?

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Jan 26th, '07, 13:02

tsukushi wrote:I wish I am in japan and can watch hanadan ep 4 like now...
me 2.... :cry:

i wish too

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 26th, '07, 13:03

kev

one word :: Beautiful!!

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 26th, '07, 13:59

kev
Very good indeed!!
I really like HYD ost ^_^
God work.. was very beautiful.

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 26th, '07, 14:17

I hope some nice person who has seen or will see episode 4 soon will post pics or at least a quick summary of what happened! I realy want to know! Thanks in advance. :)

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Jan 26th, '07, 14:21

I have a favor to ask when the raw hits the web. Since I'm not good at screen-capping, can someone grab this image:
When we first see Shizuka at the airport.
The reason that I want it is because in that shot, she looked a lot like one of my friends, and I want to show her the picture because she'll think that it's really interesting--especially since she's a performer.

Whenever I try to screencap, my computer can't save properly and I only get a black image when I open it later, so if anybody can help me out when the time comes, send me a PM or something. I'll realllllllllly appreciate it! ^_^

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 14:24

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Jan 26th, '07, 14:27

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 26th, '07, 14:30

:blink

it's funny in the ep4 thread, there were
247 posts in one hour!
and like the last 200 posts were made in the last ten minutes
and 25 of them were made on 10:55pm.

aaaah I wanna watch it~~

looks like my spoilers hit bulls eye...but man, where did people get these info?

sorry stuff inside spoilers are japanese anyway... these quotes are so beautiful I don't want to ruin them by translating. I doubt anyone would want to know more spoilers, now that they can see it in less than 12 hours...
>道明寺が「追いかけるな」ってゆった瞬間!!
いったんだ~~~ww
>ゆーきちゃんうらやましい。。。
なになになに????そ=じろーとなんかあったの?????
>道明寺はつくしが好きでしょうがないんですねぇwwってかクッキー腐ってたとか笑えますー(>U<*)笑)
>本当の司がやっと戻ってきましたね(o^o^o)
wwwww ←にやけっぱなし
>類ぶちギレてたぁ~(〇Д●)どぅなんねんやろ?
ぉおホントどーなんだろー
>道明寺が滋にくすぐられて「あん♡」って言ったところ手はたいて喜んでしまったヾ(-m-`*) プ♪
:O えええええええーー
>あのとき電話なってなかったら何ていったんだ!?めっちゃ気になる!!
・・・どーみょーじの?電話が?類の邪魔????
なーんて妄想したり

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 14:32

"and this ep ended with forum viewers/fans wanting to kill satake san (script writer) XD~"

Wahhh?

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 26th, '07, 14:33

chack wrote:
"and this ep ended with forum viewers/fans wanting to kill satake san (script writer) XD~"

Wahhh?
because it ended in a major cliff hanger.
Doumyouji on top of Makino

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Jan 26th, '07, 14:35

lsqB wrote::blink

247 posts in one hour!

aaaah I wanna watch it~~

looks like my spoilers hit bulls eye...but man, where did people get these info?

sorry stuff inside spoilers are japanese anyway... these quotes are so beautiful I don't want to ruin them by translating. I doubt anyone would want to know more spoilers, now that they can see it in less than 12 hours...
>道明寺が「追いかけるな」ってゆった瞬間!!
いったんだ~~~ww
>ゆーきちゃんうらやましい。。。
>本当の司がやっと戻ってきましたね(o^o^o)
wwwww ←にやけっぱなし
>類ぶちギレてたぁ~(〇Д●)どぅなんねんやろ?
ぉおホントどーなんだろー
・・・どーみょーじの?電話が?類の邪魔????
なーんて妄想したり
it's 2470 posts^^

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 14:36

lsqB wrote:
chack wrote:

Wahhh?
because it ended in a major cliff hanger.
Doumyouji on top of Makino
Oyy, I thought it meant something else.
I was like, ;asdjf';

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Jan 26th, '07, 14:37

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

I'm going to put my name on the list of people who want to hurt the scriptrwriter.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 26th, '07, 14:40

here, you can see Susumu and.... and the ep5 preview. to add on to what I said before
turns out Shigeru SEES D on top of M!!
and D and Rui fights in the F4 Lounge! wow...
Rui does snap and yell at D...to confirm his own feelings. o.o
and D is giving advice to Susumu to confess to the girl he likes on the day they find out whether they passed or failed the entrance exam. uh...what happens if she fails it, susumu?

namie

Post by namie » Jan 26th, '07, 14:40

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Jan 26th, '07, 14:42

fybabe wrote:http://fybabe.livejournal.com/271252.html

hyd 4 spoiler caps
Ahh, thanks. All but two of the links are dead, but I'll keep checking back and hope that it gets straightened out. ^_^

Ahhhh, does anybody else think that the suspense for the next episode is deadly? That cliffhanger...ooh, it has to rival ep.2 in "I can't wait" b/c it ended right *there* and then the next episode looks like it's going to be really meaty. I'm so upset that I won't be home to watch it!! (I'm such a geek that when I get off the shinkanesen at 9:30, I'm hightailing it to where we're staying and hoping that there's a TV and TBS b/c I don't want to wait until Tuesday to get the raw....I'm an impatient one. ^^;;)

I just knew that this would happen. Why couldn't it have ended like it did last week? *cries*

I hate cliffhangers...and yet it makes a series so good........

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 26th, '07, 14:46

fybabe wrote:it's 2470 posts^^
no, I'm talking about the one on mixi
it's 305 now

and lol there's even a whole thread on "what did Rui say?"
they're debating why Rui gave up Shizuka. Yes, he did. And it seems what he said after he turned around was hard to catch.

it went
Shizuka "wanna come up (to my apartment?)"
Rui "Nah, next time"
then he turns around and says "???"

for the person who'll be translating this, I feel sorry for you :) The fans WILL want to know what he said, but even the native Japanese couldn't catch it all that well.

juljul9

Post by juljul9 » Jan 26th, '07, 14:49

lsqB wrote::blink

247 posts in one hour!

aaaah I wanna watch it~~

>道明寺が「追いかけるな」ってゆった瞬間!!
いったんだ~~~ww
>ゆーきちゃんうらやましい。。。
>本当の司がやっと戻ってきましたね(o^o^o)
wwwww ←にやけっぱなし
>類ぶちギレてたぁ~(〇Д●)どぅなんねんやろ?
ぉおホントどーなんだろー
・・・どーみょーじの?電話が?類の邪魔????
なーんて妄想したり
is this the convo between tsukasa and tsukushi towards the end of ep 4?
i am dying to know what did he say to her! do you mind doing a translation? just the main gist will do.

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 26th, '07, 14:52

THAT is the MOST evil cliffhanger on episode 4 based on what ppl have just said! I cant wait to see this episode! Yeah I agree about blaming the script writter, or maybe the director? hehehe. BTW...namie thanks for that link, even if its lagging seing some kind of video for episode 4 is all fine by me.

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Jan 26th, '07, 15:15

Hmmm...I was just looking at the Wiki, which states that the season finale will most likely air on March 16th. I know that it's way early to be thinking so far in advance, but has there been any information on it yet? Will it still air at 10 p.m. or will it bump to 9 p.m.? My group meetings are usually on the third Friday of every month, and they end b/w 9-9:30 p.m. If it's possible that I'll miss the finale, I really want to reschedule the meeting when we get together again.
^^;

Anyway, just curious!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 26th, '07, 15:49

Hmmm... now that the episode is finished in Japan, the wait begins for the torrent!
I know it will be soon, but am quite anxious! :)

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 26th, '07, 15:53

hi, could someonme give me alink to the ep.4 thread. ijust hadt= the worst feeling. i had a training day today, and i got in thinking it was saturday and the show would have been uploaded somehwere on the net by now...AHHHH

does anyone have the link to that site that streamed it live last week :|

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 15:58

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 26th, '07, 16:05

Eternal Snow wrote:

kev

one word :: Beautiful!!
OMG!! you made cry so much :cry:
really beautifull!! sniff

woow! no begins the waiting for ep 4 O_O
we've been waiting this for the whole week @_@
omfg!! im so anxious!! cant wait anymoree!!! sniffffffffffffff

lucky people who lives in japan argggggggggg!!! u already watched the episode!!
wanna live in japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Last edited by Christabel on Jan 26th, '07, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 26th, '07, 16:12

chack wrote:- DIES.

http://blog.naver.com/lov23

YAAYYYYYYYYYY thanks!!!! is the english description out yet... wait, i dont wanna spoil it, ill watch it in jaapnese

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 16:16

sambuk wrote:

YAAYYYYYYYYYY thanks!!!! is the english description out yet... wait, i dont wanna spoil it, ill watch it in jaapnese
Lol.
Have fun.

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 26th, '07, 16:22

chack wrote:
sambuk wrote:

Lol.
Have fun.
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOooOOOOOOOO

ARIGATOU!!!!!!
then when the high quality version cames out i'll watch it again!!!!
thanks!!!

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 16:23

xD

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 26th, '07, 16:24

I didn't think anything could get any better than ep 3, but ep 4 just blew me away, I had no idea what was going on. And the ending ... wow.

The preview ... wow.
Tsukasa and Rui fighting.
Argh, I can't wait another 7 days. ;________; Guess I can look forward to the subs. Wow, that ep made my week. =D

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 16:25

Rori wrote:I didn't think anything could get any better than ep 3, but ep 4 just blew me away, I had no idea what was going on. And the ending ... wow.

The preview ... wow.
Argh, I can't wait another 7 days. ;________; Guess I can look forward to the subs. Wow, that ep made my week. =D
Yes, yes.
And he(Rui) looked mad when he heard Tsukasa with Tsukushi. Never really seen that happen now, have we?

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 26th, '07, 16:27

people who use their 50 min. lunch to watch ep4 without sound, in SCHOOL and then calls their sister from school just to tell her the site where she can load it for them are frikn hyd addicted.
oh crap. that's me. hahha wow. i don`t believe myself

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 26th, '07, 16:28

chack wrote:
Rori wrote:I didn't think anything could get any better than ep 3, but ep 4 just blew me away, I had no idea what was going on. And the ending ... wow.

The preview ... wow.
Yes, yes.
And he(Rui) looked mad when he heard Tsukasa with Tsukushi. Never really seen that happen now, have we?
I know, I think, If my japanese is right, which it probably isn't, Rui said in the preview that he's serious about her. Well, I think he said he's serious about something. :scratch:

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 16:29

Rori wrote:
chack wrote:

The preview ... wow.
Yes, yes.
I know, I think, If my japanese is right, which it probably isn't, Rui said in the preview that he's serious about her. Well, I think he said he's serious about something. :scratch:
xD
Ahhh, darnit.
I hate these love triangles/squares.
But eeek! So interesting.
And omg, he caused some damage to Tsukasa there,
did you see that blood?

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 16:30

najimta wrote:people who use their 50 min. lunch to watch ep4 without sound, in SCHOOL and then calls their sister from school just to tell her the site where she can load it for them are frikn hyd addicted.
oh crap. that's me. hahha wow. i don`t believe myself
Hahah, I do that.
Minus the part about calling my sister.

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 26th, '07, 16:39

hey pleasw! can someone explain what happened ...
when D got to the F4 lounch?? he was really weird lol....i really dont get what happened and what Rui told to him
please someone ^_^

thanks!

namie

Post by namie » Jan 26th, '07, 16:47

But....the eng sub????? :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 26th, '07, 17:04

I want to know what was said in that conversation Tsukishi and Tsukasa were having at the end before Rui called and Shigeru barged in on them. ;_______;

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Jan 26th, '07, 17:09

ep4 OMG i want to see ep 5 now ;(

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 26th, '07, 17:14

woooo, just finished watching ep 4 !!!! O_O im so happy that Rui heard that D was with makino and shigeru knowing everything about M and D !!! im so happy for that!!!

did u see the spoilers for ep 5??? D kick Rui's ass !! MFG!! they crash dawn the whole cafeteria rofl!

good D!! protect what is yours ^___________^

im sooooo exited with this ep! finally D could get a conversation with makin even if i didnt understand what they were talking about....but i can imagine it hoho!!

ooh! and it was so funny when D push out Makino's bro abuahaha!! he called him Baka!!!
sure =P he was disturbing a moment that could be a romantic one ^^

hope the softsubs comes out as soon as possible!!!!!! woooooooooo

kiki

Post by kiki » Jan 26th, '07, 17:19

i was reading from soompi from that conversation i show she the only one who can bring the love atmosphere to him even if it a stinking one

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 26th, '07, 17:22

hey! is the raw file 4 epi. 4 up yet or not??
i hear u ppl talking about it.. so??

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 26th, '07, 17:23

I think most people have been watching it off here: http://blog.naver.com/lov23 I know I did.

It's the fastest way to get the ep every week imo.

Xear

Post by Xear » Jan 26th, '07, 17:34

Can somebody help meee!!?

I need to know where i can see the 4th chapter of HYD!! i don't have bit!!!

Arigatoooo ^^

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 26th, '07, 17:51

Xear wrote:Can somebody help meee!!?

Arigatoooo ^^
http://blog.naver.com/lov23 --- from here ^^, and use Explorer =P

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 17:55

Christabel wrote:
woooo, just finished watching ep 4 !!!! O_O im so happy that Rui heard that D was with makino and shigeru knowing everything about M and D !!! im so happy for that!!!

did u see the spoilers for ep 5??? D kick Rui's ass !! MFG!! they crash dawn the whole cafeteria rofl!

im sooooo exited with this ep! finally D could get a conversation with makin even if i didnt understand what they were talking about....but i can imagine it hoho!!

ooh! and it was so funny when D push out Makino's bro abuahaha!! he called him Baka!!!

Rui, hurt?! NO!!!

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 26th, '07, 17:57

chack wrote:
Christabel wrote:

Rui, hurt?! NO!!!
well...Rui hits D too
i think its half and half XD
oooh yeeessssh! both want Makino for their own XD

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 17:58

Christabel wrote:
chack wrote:
Christabel wrote:

Rui, hurt?! NO!!!
well...Rui hits D too
i think its half and half XD
oooh yeeessssh! both want Makino for their own XD
Lol, well good.
xD

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 26th, '07, 18:02

Christabel wrote:
Xear wrote:Can somebody help meee!!?

Arigatoooo ^^
http://blog.naver.com/lov23 --- from here ^^, and use Explorer =P
Why explorer? I use firefox and it's just fine.

Xear

Post by Xear » Jan 26th, '07, 18:03

thank you very muuuchhh!!!

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 26th, '07, 18:06

OMG..OMG..OMG...OMG!!! Thanks SO much to the person again who posted that streamed video! OMG...Episode 4 WAS AWESOME! I LOVED the ending, I dont mind that its a cliffhanger, it was AN AWSOME way to end ep 4. Episode 5 looks like sparks are gonna fly! OH YEAH!!!!

Feel SO much for poor Domyouji. I sorta feel bad for Shigure, but realy shes beating a dead horse with a stick and living in a dream world.

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 26th, '07, 18:13

:cheers: Yeeyah for episode 4.

iekan78

Post by iekan78 » Jan 26th, '07, 18:27

hhv94 wrote:OMG..OMG..OMG...OMG!!! Thanks SO much to the person again who posted that streamed video! OMG...Episode 4 WAS AWESOME! I LOVED the ending, I dont mind that its a cliffhanger, it was AN AWSOME way to end ep 4. Episode 5 looks like sparks are gonna fly! OH YEAH!!!!

Feel SO much for poor Domyouji. I sorta feel bad for Shigure, but realy shes beating a dead horse with a stick and living in a dream world.

where did u watch that streamed video???? i looked at crunchyroll, but the latest ep for HYD is ep 3. i want to watch ep 4 too, could u give me the link???

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 26th, '07, 18:41

^ The link was posted twice on the previous page. o_O

TurboG35

Post by TurboG35 » Jan 26th, '07, 18:42

KamichamaN wrote:
HaJoSa wrote:
fybabe wrote:
omg!!
you're really gifted ne~
OMG!!!!

you play it so well! where'd you get the sheet music from?
thanks for the awesome response guys! XD
i put the music score in the video description for all those who were asking =)

:alcoholic: haha

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 26th, '07, 18:48

iekan78 wrote:where did u watch that streamed video???? i looked at crunchyroll, but the latest ep for HYD is ep 3. i want to watch ep 4 too, could u give me the link???
Yeah as the user up top posted this link is a stream video to episode 4 raw. I'm not sure whose blog it is, but definately appreciate this post of streamed video.

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Jan 26th, '07, 19:04

omg omg ep.4 is up......hurry up guys.download download

tv_addict

Post by tv_addict » Jan 26th, '07, 19:14

Rori wrote:^ The link was posted twice on the previous page. o_O

its taking me forever to load the page

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 26th, '07, 19:19

hhv94 wrote: Episode 5 looks like sparks are gonna fly!
More like chairs. XD

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Jan 26th, '07, 19:20

OMG!
Can't belive that ep 4 is alrady up!
Thank u for your hard work *____*

Now I just hope that my stupid bit will work fast!

again, thank you!!!!~

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Jan 26th, '07, 19:24

OMG!! OMG!!

It is real that ep 4 is up ..... wooooooow ...... i dont believe it that I'll watch the ep tonight ....... :cheers:

thaaaaaaaaankz :wub:

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 26th, '07, 19:30

If anyone's interested in the EPISODE 4 SUMMARY:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/lofiversio ... -1850.html

OMG episode 5 looks to be sooooo good. All out clash between Rui and Tsukasa! Ahhh it's going to take soooo long with BitTorrent :x .. I guess my torrent likes to take it's sweet sweet time sighh :cry: . Well this is better than nothing I guess :-) . Please please please seed!! Woot! Can't wait for some soft subs of this :w00t: ..someone's going to soft sub I hope?! If you do, I will be eternal grateful :cheers: !

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 26th, '07, 20:04

I can't stop laughing right now.
At the end of the episode, where it really isn't a place to laugh. But Tsukasa, when Shigeru walked in; 'What are you doing, monkey'? Is he really in any position to be asking that question. As much as I felt bad for Shigeru there, it was just too funny.

It was about time she found out, too.