[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 25th, '07, 14:07

lsqB wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:hmmmm....i don`t agree....i think that tsukasa is acting all by his heart as he didn`t shut off his feelngs,he`s just trying to protect makino...it`s so easy to see how much he`s suffering....he`s doing what his heart`s telling him to do in order to protect makino and to me that sure is a proove of mautrity...to be able to be in so much pain seeing the person u love the most hurting and crying because of u,to have the strength to push the person u love away just to keep her safe..it`s something amazing! :wub: :cry:
yes, those were beautiful scenes.

by the way, what IS this amazing feeling called?
When you watch a couple suffer because they're pushing away each other just trying to do what's best for the other? and as you're watching them, you just feel your heart getting wrenched.

in other words, I'm asking for the english for setsunai... :scratch:
sad.....or........heartbreaking?anyway i know what u mean!u feel a huge pain in my heart and somehow suddenly it feels harder to breathe
:cry:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 25th, '07, 15:59

lee`s little alien wrote:
lsqB wrote:by the way, what IS this amazing feeling called?
When you watch a couple suffer because they're pushing away each other just trying to do what's best for the other? and as you're watching them, you just feel your heart getting wrenched.

in other words, I'm asking for the english for setsunai... :scratch:
sad.....or........heartbreaking?anyway i know what u mean!u feel a huge pain in my heart and somehow suddenly it feels harder to breathe
:cry:
I don't think there is an English analog...
Closest thing might be a mix of self-sacrifice or masochism.
Tho watching it is definitely quite heartbreaking

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Jan 25th, '07, 16:26

So I've noticed there is a lot of cussing in HYD2!!!!!

I was just wondering......what time does it come on in Japan!?!!?

It's got to come on at like midnight or something when the kids are sleep!!! hahaha

rurounimon

Post by rurounimon » Jan 25th, '07, 16:44

I don't think they know how serious the f-word is in japan. When I visited my family there, my cousin was listening to the soundtrack from "The One" (i think) and there was this rap song with a lot of cussing... and my aunt tried to sing along with it! I then tried to explain that f*** is a bad word :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 25th, '07, 17:19

20 more hours :w00t: i hope i calculated right :lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 25th, '07, 18:03

Dropping F-bombs is how the Japanese go gangsta. ;)
They call this "K-drama", the agony and ectasy of the melodrama. ;)

Their love is about two people trying to be realistic and responsible, sense over sensibility. Of course they've been bad about it. They think they're doing what's best, but the best is for them to find each other.

At least for me, that feeling is all wrapped up in the Saturn necklace. And the necklace represents hope -- lonely, lonely hope.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 25th, '07, 18:34

Wow :lol I forgot the episode 4 will be out sometime tomorrow... Time is flying by very fast :cheers: ....I don"t have very high expectations for this upcoming episode and think the
kiss between Rui and Makino will be probably innocent
of course
Domouyji will become angry at Rui for putting the moves on Makino
and then in maybe the last few minutes of this episode will see Domouyji finally make a move on Makino...Then it'll end with a another cliff hanger...

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 25th, '07, 18:43

Their love is about two people trying to be realistic and responsible, sense over sensibility. Of course they've been bad about it. They think they're doing what's best, but the best is for them to find each other
well that`s how love works sometimes ne?i mean it can sure happen in the real life too......when two people love eachother as much as tsukushi and tsukasa love eachother,they might take rush decisions in order to protect the one they love :P

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 25th, '07, 18:43

marie_23 wrote:Wow :lol I forgot the episode 4 will be out sometime tomorrow... Time is flying by very fast :cheers: ....I don"t have very high expectations for this upcoming episode and think the
Is there anything NOT innocent in this drama? I think that it's the innocent qualities that make this drama so endearing

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 25th, '07, 18:46

auroragb wrote:
marie_23 wrote:Wow :lol I forgot the episode 4 will be out sometime tomorrow... Time is flying by very fast :cheers: ....I don"t have very high expectations for this upcoming episode and think the
Is there anything NOT innocent in this drama? I think that it's the innocent qualities that make this drama so endearing
yep the innocent qualities make it so cute,so sad,so sweet :wub:

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 25th, '07, 19:12

auroragb wrote:
True the whole story of Makino and Domouyji is bitter sweet and lovely... I use to think love stories such as theirs didn't happen in real life :-( and boy was I wrong I've met five different people that share a very similar love story as Makino and Domouyji so it can happen in real life... :lol Yes, Innocent love is very cute!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 25th, '07, 19:19

marie_23 wrote:
auroragb wrote: Is there anything NOT innocent in this drama? I think that it's the innocent qualities that make this drama so endearing
True the whole story of Makino and Domouyji is bitter sweet and lovely... I use to think love stories such as theirs didn't happen in real life :-( and boy was I wrong I've met five different people that share a very similar love story as Makino and Domouyji so it can happen in real life... :lol Yes, Innocent love is very cute!
heh!exactly as i was saying in a former post :lol things like this sure happen in the real life when the love is strong enough...i guess these are the cases where soulmates are involved :mrgreen: when u find your soulmate u just feel it with all your heart and soul and u`d do anything for him :P

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 25th, '07, 19:23

I guess the saying love makes you do crazy things is true :wub:
I cant wait for what will happen on the next episode. :cheers:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 25th, '07, 19:32

haruhi-san wrote:I guess the saying love makes you do crazy things is true :wub:
I cant wait for what will happen on the next episode. :cheers:
oh yeah love sure makes u do crazy things....and makes u act childish and yet more mature than any other mature person :P yep yep can`t wait either.....
especially the scene with domyoji over makino :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wub: tsukasa babe just cover her mouth and make her listen to what u have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 25th, '07, 20:53

Is there anything NOT innocent in this drama?
HYD is the kind of story where Doumyoji is more innocent than Rui. :D
well that`s how love works sometimes ne?i mean it can sure happen in the real life too......when two people love eachother as much as tsukushi and tsukasa love
eachother,they might take rush decisions in order to protect the one they love
At least for me, the TV shows picks up a new pathos between M+D, that would be more "there" if the HYD manga ever restarted and continued on into their college years.

Makino and Doumyoji have valid aspirations outside of their romance. Makino went to Eitoku because she wanted to be like a Shizuka, and now she's carving out a career plan. Doumyoji has committed to his responsibilities as heir to the company.

So, a key problem here is that neither party right now truly believes in the other fitting into their life. And that's a central part of Hana Yori Dango -- Makino is as class conscious as her schoolmates, she wants to be accepted in their high society. Eventually Doumyoji sees that the challenge is not just his mother, but the duties into which he was born.

Their love is poignant, precisely because it doesn't fit into their life plans. They protect each other, but mostly they're protecting themselves. And yet they choose to continue loving each other because, at the end of the day, they found a way to balance career/school with their love. Somehow these two insecure, confused people managed.

It's to the show's credit that they've believably depicted this on both sides while having its soapy fun. There's always a mist of melancholy, a heaviness in their wistful language, that clings to Mao and Jun's performances, the colour and slow burn of the story. The show is clouded by their impending adulthood, and they're fumbling their way without each other.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 25th, '07, 21:11

:blink very well said,very deep and so so so true! :cheers: and about mao`s and jun`s performance,there wouldn`t be any actor/actress that could fit into domyoji`s and makino`s skin the way they do!they`re totally AMAZING!they sure make hyd look like a drama inspired by a real,true story!congrats jun,congrats mao!plus the other f4 members were so great chosen! :mrgreen: everybody,by their performance made hyd a perfect drama!congrats minasan! :salut:

Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Jan 25th, '07, 21:14

lsqB wrote: by the way...
if anyone's living in Tokyo, who's around college-student age, and wants to be part of the drama, they're still looking for extras --> http://www.tbs.co.jp/extra-boshu/
OMG, whyWHYWY was I not born in Tokyo... I could write my penpal about this, though... ^^

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jan 25th, '07, 23:35

lee`s little alien: That "it hurts, please don't treat me like that" avatar tugged my heartstrings.
:heart: :clap:

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 25th, '07, 23:41

I agree that the casting was perfect. They all play the parts well :wub:

I cant wait for more dramas from them all :party:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 25th, '07, 23:53

haruhi-san wrote:I agree that the casting was perfect. They all play the parts well :wub:

okokok, I LOVE the cast but...kaede...she's DEFINITELY not the domyouji kaede I'd expected. The character is a lot less childish than she is in the drama, no evil giggles (yes...this dorama's kaede giggles) none of the "hahaha I win so there" type conversations or looks. With kaede everything was pretty much "dont marry beneath you, you are my son and you will do as I say, I disapporve of everything, something smells..." and so on
this one is more like "nananana boo-boo! I wiiin! haha! loooooser!"

but aside from her, i LOVES the cast

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 25th, '07, 23:56

KamichamaN wrote:
haruhi-san wrote:I agree that the casting was perfect. They all play the parts well :wub:

okokok, I LOVE the cast but...kaede...she's DEFINITELY not the domyouji kaede I'd expected. The character is a lot less childish than she is in the drama, no evil giggles (yes...this dorama's kaede giggles) none of the "hahaha I win so there" type conversations or looks. With kaede everything was pretty much "dont marry beneath you, you are my son and you will do as I say, I disapporve of everything, something smells..." and so on

I guess so, but you gotta admit it. The way she goes on in the drama is pretty funny and yet evil at the same time.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 26th, '07, 00:01

haruhi-san wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:

I guess so, but you gotta admit it. The way she goes on in the drama is pretty funny and yet evil at the same time.
*dead look* no...

hahaa kidding, yeah, she has a certain humor to her. And she does carry that certain Domyouji Kaede unpleasantness. The kaede I rrrreally loved was actually "Dau Ming Fong" her meteor garden counterpart. The woman who did her was PERFECT!!!! If I passed her on the street id probably be like "YOU! I HATE YOU!" and realize she's just an actress she was sooooooo good!

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 26th, '07, 00:03

KamichamaN wrote:
haruhi-san wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:

*dead look* no...

hahaa kidding, yeah, she has a certain humor to her. And she does carry that certain Domyouji Kaede unpleasantness. The kaede I rrrreally loved was actually "Dau Ming Fong" her meteor garden counterpart. The woman who did her was PERFECT!!!! If I passed her on the street id probably be like "YOU! I HATE YOU!" and realize she's just an actress she was sooooooo good!
Ahh, the meteor garden one. She was kool. She puts the "E" in evil. :salut:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 26th, '07, 00:21

haruhi-san wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
haruhi-san wrote:
*dead look* no...

I really actually prefer the meteor garden "xiao you" to hanadan yuki since the character is supposed to be cute looking, omg! xaio you was SO CUTE! And she did the "yuki" character perrrfectly. I prefer INoue Mao to Barbie, Shun to vic, and so on...actually though, Vanness Wu DEFINITELY beats Abe tsuyoshi (thinks of the scandal MV and dies). I liked both shizuka's though...thinking on it I might like the MG shizuka better, and Tsubaki from hanadan is better than "tsubaki" in MG. I really liked the MG cast (CHING HE!) but I feel like sometimes I'm the only one who actually liked it! =3

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 26th, '07, 00:27

KamichamaN wrote:
haruhi-san wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
*dead look* no...

I really actually prefer the meteor garden "xiao you" to hanadan yuki since the character is supposed to be cute looking, omg! xaio you was SO CUTE! And she did the "yuki" character perrrfectly. I prefer INoue Mao to Barbie, Shun to vic, and so on...actually though, Vanness Wu DEFINITELY beats Abe tsuyoshi (thinks of the scandal MV and dies). I liked both shizuka's though...thinking on it I might like the MG shizuka better, and Tsubaki from hanadan is better than "tsubaki" in MG. I really liked the MG cast (CHING HE!) but I feel like sometimes I'm the only one who actually liked it! =3
Lol, youre not the only one. There are plenty of people out there that feel the same. And I agree both Shizukas are awesome.

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 26th, '07, 00:52

Not feeling HanaDan's Shizuka. Maybe it's the fact that she could pass as Gackt's unicorn half-sister that bothers me. If Matsushima Nanako was 10 years younger, I think she'd been perfect in the role.
Ahh, the meteor garden one. She was kool. She puts the "E" in evil.
Whereas Kaede puts the "Eyebrow" in evil. Seriously I wonder if, maybe, she got some help for her asymetrical conumdrum, she would be a kinder, gentler mom. If my forehead did that, I'd fire the chef often too.

I don't think his mommy dearest is sympathetic, but she's more human in this story. And the actress seems to relish her role without going into full-on camp. She does some of the best acting in the show.

There's very little Tsubaki in HYD's version. But, then, there's a lot of Matsushima Nanako in the character. And not liking Matsushima Nanako is like hating the sun. Kaede most definitely hates the sun.

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 26th, '07, 02:12

Meteor Garden was terrible! It has never done Hana Yori dango any justice until this Japanese drama came along. The actors and the whole plot set up in Meteor was drawn out way to long and the acting was just as bad, except maybe the girl plaiyng Tsukushi but after a while she was irritating. The guys were hot but their acting was pretty bad.

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 26th, '07, 02:15

ONLY ONE MORE DAY TILL EP 4 ! WAAAH! =D

aYakaNam1

Post by aYakaNam1 » Jan 26th, '07, 02:27

ありえないすの!!

xDDD can't wait until ep 4.

for those who've read the manga
do you think there's going to be anything between yuki and nishi??

I do hope and expect nothing will become of them,
If there was something to happen with the two of them
then if would be off with the manga.
What do you think?

St3p1onm3

Post by St3p1onm3 » Jan 26th, '07, 02:35

omgg i cant wait eitherrrr but i dun wanna read the manga, i like it live since im soo use to it by now. OMGG i saw in the previewsss RUI GOIN KISS TSUKUSHI! ehhhhhhhh!!! cant waittttt =] lol

rurounimon

Post by rurounimon » Jan 26th, '07, 02:58

aYakaNam1 wrote:ありえないすの!!

What do you think?
one thing's for sure...
they're not going to show yuki and nishikado *ahem* getting it on like that one scene in the manga. maybe they'll go on a date? maybe yuki will show nishikado that special place on top of a building that sara wanted to show? who knows!
i look forward to seeing what the drama-version will show us!

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 26th, '07, 03:02

Im looking forward to everything. Thats all I gotta say. :wub:

aYakaNam1

Post by aYakaNam1 » Jan 26th, '07, 03:22

rurounimon wrote:

What do you think?
one thing's for sure...
they're not going to show yuki and nishikado *ahem* getting it on like that one scene in the manga. maybe they'll go on a date? maybe yuki will show nishikado that special place on top of a building that sara wanted to show? who knows!
i look forward to seeing what the drama-version will show us!
True, that would be weird if they did show that. :/

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 26th, '07, 03:34

meteor garden better than HYD?

これこそありえないっつーの!!

dude, the mg actors scare me. there's no emotion in the lines they read, they have no acting sense, and the effects are so horrible.

and yes, I admit I'm very biased.
what can I say? I'm Japanese ^_^

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 03:36

I've never seen MG.
But my friend has.
When I told her about HYD, she was like they copied off of MG.

momoji

Post by momoji » Jan 26th, '07, 03:46

honestly for someone who have watched mg(1+2) and hyd 1 and currently 2 and have read the manga (all of em) I have to say mg is the one copying stuff.... need I add that hanadan is a japanese comic...
hanadan is totally different (setting, actor and the whole arc)...plus the mg ppl dare to make an idol group out of 4 of the main actor and call them F4...if I was the sensei who draw this manga I would personally sue them for stealing a copyright stuff thingy....

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Jan 26th, '07, 03:55

I am not Japanese nor Taiwaness, but I prefer Japanese :cheers:. I don't like Barbie Xu for whatever reason, I don't even know. I just dislike her. :crazy:. Inoue Mao is way cutter, younger :wub: (always have feeling Barbie Xu is so old :mrgreen:) MG F4 is hot, I'm admit but acting was damn terrible.

Beside, the atmosphere was bad, no feeling on their lines. MG is Taiwaness, Hello, Hana Yori Dango is originally Japaness. Who copy who ? :whistling:
hanadan is totally different (setting, actor and the whole arc)...plus the mg ppl dare to make an idol group out of 4 of the main actor and call them F4...if I was the sensei who draw this manga I would personally sue them for stealing a copyright stuff thingy....
Totally, agree with you. I found that really disrepectful to the manga. :glare: F4 originally isn't supposed to sing.
Last edited by sp4078 on Jan 26th, '07, 04:03, edited 4 times in total.

shirlie

Post by shirlie » Jan 26th, '07, 03:57

Apparently they [Meteor Garden script writers] were given permission (obviously money also) by the original owners to produce a version of their own, there were no limitations or expectations.. and that's why Meteor Garden 2 went completely off-track and became as crappy as it is. =)
Last edited by shirlie on Jan 26th, '07, 03:59, edited 1 time in total.

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 03:58

She did say Rui was hot. Lol.

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 26th, '07, 04:00

MG's acting is very . . . tall. ;) Jerry Yan had the manly stature to make a believable Doumyoji. Jun didn't and that worried me at first. But then he played up his volatilility, and the illusion worked.

Both had disastrous clothes/hair though. Flower Four, inDEED. It took some really fine men to prevent us from laughing at them. :D

It's a landmark show though. Launched the TW-wave of idol dramas and, you know, without MG, HYD probably never gets made.

Barbie and Vic were very good in Mars, though, and that show made me change my mind on especially Barbie. If they do a Mars J-drama, Yamashita and Maki should sign up for that. It's SO them. :D
Last edited by belleza on Jan 26th, '07, 04:12, edited 1 time in total.

stars*in*my*eyes

Post by stars*in*my*eyes » Jan 26th, '07, 04:04

Yeah MG2 was such a disappointment. And it was sooo long. I was so pissed off at that drama. *sigh* I liked MG1, it wasnt bad. Not as good as HYD1 of course. :p

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 26th, '07, 04:12

What bothered me initially about HYD J-drama was that the F4 guys had such bad skin. I mean, doesn't Johnny have like a dispenser of Pro-Activ in the lobby or something? You look at the MG F4 and you're like "okay, money apparently doesn't fix color blindness, but wow, these guys must be the hottest guys in Taiwan!"

So, I can see why a lot of people prefer MG over HYD. And that it's (mostly) a more literal translation of the manga makes some of the jokes funnier. Besides Doumyoji is just SO dumb in MG that you HAVE to love him. :D

Inoue Mao is the definitive Makino though. She was a serious actress before she got the show, and she was already a fan of the manga. You can tell she knew *exactly* what she wanted to do with Makino.

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 04:19

What was so bad about MG2?

deshou

Post by deshou » Jan 26th, '07, 04:47

belleza wrote: Inoue Mao is the definitive Makino though. She was a serious actress before she got the show, and she was already a fan of the manga. You can tell she knew *exactly* what she wanted to do with Makino.
Yeah, I agree with you, shes a really good actress.
If she didnt play Makino perhaps HYD wouldnt be as good as it is, just because Mao and Jun really work together and both are great actors.
Think many dramas fall short mostly due to actors performance and not because of a good or bad plot. Sometimes one main character is much more well portraiyed and believable than the other, and ends up dragging the other throughout the series. At least thats what I feel.

Dont get that feeling at all in HYD.

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 26th, '07, 04:55

chack wrote:What was so bad about MG2?
they didnt feel like paying for the actual script of the comic, cuz of all the copyrights and stuff, so they decided, heyyy lets make our own sequel! bad idea cuz it only dragged and dragged, ultimately proving to be one of the worst plots ever. i'm sure there's worse out there, but it was pretty bad in my opinion. i'm taiwanese but i SOO prefer this series of the tw one, this one has better flow in the plot, and less awkward moments :P

yamashita and maki for mars?
difficulty seeing that cuz maki isnt the quiet/shy/lonely type.
in referring to NwP, she was just more *gloomy* not *emotionally troubled*

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 04:59

hamstaball wrote:
they didnt feel like paying for the actual script of the comic, cuz of all the copyrights and stuff, so they decided, heyyy lets make our own sequel! bad idea cuz it only dragged and dragged, ultimately proving to be one of the worst plots ever. i'm sure there's worse out there, but it was pretty bad in my opinion. i'm taiwanese but i SOO prefer this series of the tw one, this one has better flow in the plot, and less awkward moments :P

Lol, it just carried on and on?
Wow, must've been real boring.
I was thinking they were gonna do their own storyline for HYD2,
but I had forgotten about the Manga.

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 26th, '07, 05:02

chack wrote:
hamstaball wrote:

haha yeah, the only reason i finished watching it cuz i had already spent hours watching a few episodes, i was like heck, i might as well just finish it all, so i did, fast-fowarding style :lol

im glad HYD2 is going accordingly to the manga, when u stray away from it, it usually has difficulty making sense.

chack

Post by chack » Jan 26th, '07, 05:12

hamstaball wrote:
chack wrote:
hamstaball wrote:

haha yeah, the only reason i finished watching it cuz i had already spent hours watching a few episodes, i was like heck, i might as well just finish it all, so i did, fast-fowarding style :lol

im glad HYD2 is going accordingly to the manga, when u stray away from it, it usually has difficulty making sense.
Lol, yeah. Fastforwarding!
I do that with HYD, when it's just them walking or pondering. xD

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 26th, '07, 05:34

chack wrote:
hamstaball wrote:
chack wrote:

Lol, yeah. Fastforwarding!
I do that with HYD, when it's just them walking or pondering. xD
zomg 200 almost!
but anyway, I never skim manga really since I don't like not knwing whatever happened so if they ever had a flashback I wouoldn't be lost.
Yamapi/Maki=<3 (routing for an ouran LA with Maki as Haruhi)

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Jan 26th, '07, 05:40

chack wrote: Yamapi/Maki=<3 (routing for an ouran LA with Maki as Haruhi)
I don't know much about Yamapi, but Inoue Mao would be a good Haruhi! =D

TurboG35

hana yori dango piano vid

Post by TurboG35 » Jan 26th, '07, 05:43

hey guys, just wanted to share me playing piano from hana yori dango ... it's called Blue Mind

sorry if this is considered spam ... just wanna share with everyone that watches this great show :salut: haha that icon is funny

kev

deshou

Post by deshou » Jan 26th, '07, 05:55

@TurboG35

Mind you Im not a piano expert, but it sounds really good :lol Didnt know the song was called Blue Mind either! Thanks for sharing!!

:salut:

thtlam

Re: hana yori dango piano vid

Post by thtlam » Jan 26th, '07, 06:00

TurboG35 wrote:hey guys, just wanted to share me playing piano from hana yori dango ... it's called Blue Mind

kev
Hey that is very good two thumbs up :cheers:

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Jan 26th, '07, 06:01

Fastforward ? :lol YOu're all my friends. I do that too with MG. I was bored as hell and just try to watch sth to kill time. :lol

vietchino

Post by vietchino » Jan 26th, '07, 06:11

TurboG35 wrote:hey guys, just wanted to share me playing piano from hana yori dango ... it's called Blue Mind

sorry if this is considered spam ... just wanna share with everyone that watches this great show :salut: haha that icon is funny

kev
that was a very nice piece, great playing

thislove

Post by thislove » Jan 26th, '07, 06:23

vietchino wrote:

kev

I agree :D

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 26th, '07, 07:01

What do you think?
Well well,
I say yuki & soujiro are gonna be together.. X) ! Even though the manga ends up with them not being together, They wouldn't make it EXACTLY alike, right? Just a thought. :P
[/spoiler]

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Jan 26th, '07, 07:04

thislove wrote:
vietchino wrote:

kev

I agree :D
That was indeed beautiful, any of you have mp3 version of this one ? So I can play it 24/7 ?

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 26th, '07, 07:33

Ah, well done TurboG35! It's my favorite piece from the show -- I sometimes loop Blue Mind when I'm writing to people. Like the little octave jump and chord accompanient bit you did in the last minute of the tune.

BTW, do you have link to the HYD music? I've been meaning to look for it.

pinkstars

Post by pinkstars » Jan 26th, '07, 07:39

dOes anybody kNow where can i find an mp3 version of the blue mind? is that the title of the song? the one that TurboG35 played in the piano.. i really really like that sOng..tasUkete..oneigai!! :-(

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Jan 26th, '07, 07:50

kev
great job. love ur piano skills ^-^

eekiies!! YAYS!! we finally reached 200 pages!!!

TODAYs finally FRIDAY

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 26th, '07, 08:37

:w00t: it`s friday!it`s friday!it`s friday!yehe i survived one more week until friday :lol 5 more hours until it`s aired and probably another 5 hours until it`ll be posted on d-addicts! :mrgreen: wohooo 200 pages! :cheers:

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 26th, '07, 08:41

:cheers: :cheers: It will show today in japan.. :cheers: :cheers:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 26th, '07, 08:42

arabian wrote::cheers: :cheers: It will show today in japan.. :cheers: :cheers:
yep yep!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :alcoholic:

kaikochan

Post by kaikochan » Jan 26th, '07, 08:42

whoooo FRIDAY! right now it's 5:42 PM in Japan . . we got a few more hours! *is getting excited* yay! for 200 pages too!

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 26th, '07, 08:51

lee`s little alien wrote::w00t: it`s friday!it`s friday!it`s friday!yehe i survived one more week until friday :lol 5 more hours until it`s aired and probably another 5 hours until it`ll be posted on d-addicts! :mrgreen: wohooo 200 pages! :cheers:
wooooah ... could this week go any slower , thank GOD its friday :cry: ,
and 200 pages , i think we're gonna top that yamashita tomohisa topic
sorry yamap , i think u had enough :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 26th, '07, 08:51

that means that remained less than 5 hours until the 4th ep will be aired! :cheers: it`s 10:51 am in my country so that`s why i have to calculate the time difference everytime :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 26th, '07, 08:54

roswell990 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote::w00t: it`s friday!it`s friday!it`s friday!yehe i survived one more week until friday :lol 5 more hours until it`s aired and probably another 5 hours until it`ll be posted on d-addicts! :mrgreen: wohooo 200 pages! :cheers:
wooooah ... could this week go any slower , thank GOD its friday :cry: ,
and 200 pages , i think we're gonna top that yamashita tomohisa topic
sorry yamap , i think u had enough :P
it really passed really slow!i mean i`m in the exams period now and without having school everyday it seemed to me that time passed reaaaaaaaaaally slow! :cry: but oh well it FRIDAY!!!!AND THAT MATTERS THE MOST!

mirahanadan

Post by mirahanadan » Jan 26th, '07, 08:55

AAHHHHHHHHH............
its so hard 2 know that 2day HYD2 epi 4 will be airing in japan...
they dont show it here in m'sia... so have 2 wait 4 sars-fansubs

neway, does any1 know wether they actually finish shooting HYD2 ALL episodes?
or are they filming it from time2 time??
just wondering bout how they do it in japan?
in malaysia, drama's are usually finished filming b4 they actually air it..

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 26th, '07, 09:02

mirahanadan wrote:AAHHHHHHHHH............
its so hard 2 know that 2day HYD2 epi 4 will be airing in japan...
they dont show it here in m'sia... so have 2 wait 4 sars-fansubs

neway, does any1 know wether they actually finish shooting HYD2 ALL episodes?
or are they filming it from time2 time??
just wondering bout how they do it in japan?
in malaysia, drama's are usually finished filming b4 they actually air it..
as far as i know they`re still filming it!few days ago someone posted here a thing that matsujun said on his official live journal(or smt like that)and he was saying that they were filming for ep 5 :mrgreen:
hun,why don`t u watch the raw version?i don`t understand what they`re saying but at least i get the idea of what`s happening :w00t:

mirahanadan

Post by mirahanadan » Jan 26th, '07, 09:25

yeah, i'm trying 2 get raw too
but raw or with subs... my bittorent is too slow.....

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 26th, '07, 09:40

mirahanadan wrote:yeah, i'm trying 2 get raw too
but raw or with subs... my bittorent is too slow.....
yeh last week my bittorrent was sooooo slow! :crazy: i hope that this week it`ll be faster! :mrgreen:

HYD5599

Post by HYD5599 » Jan 26th, '07, 09:50

Hey guys!

I found the OST for Hana Yori Dango!! You can dl it here...

http://hinata02.over-blog.com/article-3427681-6.html

click on ICI to dl it! :P