Ueto Aya

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 15th, '07, 10:00

I kicks me out.. then it goes to this site.
http://clubbox.co.kr/hikadomoto
Please do NOT send message to apply for password of our clubbox.

Do I have to Sign in? where? GRRRRRRR

If you're interested in downloading Japanese programs and dramas, please visit our website: http://windjp2006.blog51.fc2.com

Man Looks Korean the site.

meee

Post by meee » Jan 15th, '07, 11:33

well, yeah it's a korean site but this uploader uploads japanese stuff on it. you shouldn't go to her clubbox site, just go to her blog then click on the picture that you want to download, because it will pop up. i'm not sure if you use clubbox before... if not, i'm not good at explaining. =/

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 15th, '07, 11:50

does any of ya have any ideas when aya gonna release a new album/single???

im still waiting for Attention Please SP...OMG..cant wait anymore... :w00t: its gonna be gr8..

candyman808 thank for uploading the aya's song..kakkkoiii desu...

meee

Post by meee » Jan 15th, '07, 11:55

candyman808, okay, here's two visuals that might help you better?

1. you see this blog, right? just pick the image you like to download because most of us can't read japanese, beside the file is exactly same to the picture. =] click on the picture once.

[img]http://www.picfury.com/23/1-2223-th.JPG[/img]

2. after clicking on the picture, it should pop up like this. if you're an experienced clubboxer, then you should know the rest. i'm not good at explaining if you never use clubbox. =/ in that case, try to find out from FAQ or something. ^^;;
[img]http://www.picfury.com/23/2-1900-th.JPG[/img]

hope it helps. =/ you better download it now because it downloads really fast with a coupon. i'm at more than 130kb/s. whoo~ which meant i will watch it in the morning. <333

does anyone know where can i get her single 'egao no mama de' that was released on 2006.02.15? bcus i got all of her albums/singles except that one. i missed one. wahhh~ if have it, please upload, wouldn't you? thanks!

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 15th, '07, 12:21

does anyone know where can i get her single 'egao no mama de' that was released on 2006.02.15? bcus i got all of her albums/singles except that one. i missed one. wahhh~ if have it, please upload, wouldn't you? thanks![/quote]

Here's... Best of Aya - Single Collection http://www.mediafire.com/?dmtndjm1em4
18 tracks plus 17 more tracks Remix from Ueto Aya, including
Ace Wo Nerae by HIROMI and OH Pretty Woman by Kaela Kimura
My Gift to you folks. If you want Music Videos of Ueto Aya .. I have some for you. Well it's quiet alot. Best part about is that you can download it and keep it for your viewing enjoyment.cheers Here's my Channel for Aya in this Link: http://stage6.divx.com/AYA_UETO
Enjoy and Say Hi okay? Smile Aloha!!!

This is what I listen to in my car right now.
I added 17 More Tracks in there.. so total 35 songs.

Here's the track list .. Aloha & Enjoy!!! Smile
01 PURENESS - Aya Ueto
02 KIZUNA - Aya Ueto
03 HELLO - Aya Ueto
04 MESSAGE - Aya Ueto
05 PERSONAL - Aya Ueto
06 KANSHO - Aya Ueto
07 MERMAID - Aya Ueto
08 BINETSU - Aya Ueto
09 AI NO TAME NI - Aya Ueto
10 KAZE - Aya Ueto
11 OKURU KOTOBA - Aya Ueto
12 AFURESO NA AI, DAITE - Aya Ueto
13 NAMIDA WO FUITE - Aya Ueto
14 USOTSUKI - Aya Ueto
15 YUME NO CHIKARA - Aya Ueto
16 KAZE WO UKETE - Aya Ueto
17 EGAO NO MAMA DE - Aya Ueto <--- MEE!! THIS ONE RIGHT? :)
18 SHIMOKITA IJOU HARAJUKU MIMAN - Aya Ueto
19 Hello (N.Y.style)
20 Ambition
21 Steppin' Out (complete version)
22 kaze -south wind version-
23 ai no tameni (2004 winter style)
24 Breath of My Heart
25 PUZZLE
26 Tears
27 Pureness (Million Plug Style Mix)
28 Pureness (under island style)
29 Kizuna (Caliente Mix)
30 Binetsu (1980 BOOGIE STYLE)
31 Breath of My Heart (Be Positive Mix)
32 Kaze (Northern Wind Version)
33 Ai no Chikara ~Kata no Chikara wo Nuita mix~
34 ACE WO NERAE - HIROMI
35 OH PRETTY WOMAN - Kaela Kimura

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 15th, '07, 12:22

Okay thats going to be a problem.. Cause I dont know anything about Clubbox :P is it like a program I have to Download or something?

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 15th, '07, 13:05

Kay.. I finally figured it out using clubbox.. I think its working.. LOL...Man had to use IE instead of Firefox. man.. Wow Dowloading pretty good... 50kb/s 3 hour Download..Kay I can wait .. Woohooo.. Man hope Someone has a better compression rate... 580M doesnt look that healthy..oh well It's Aya. Anything for Aya.. LOL thank you mee!!! if you want i can just upload that single, "EGAO NO MAMA DE" for you instead of downloading everything. You want it?

meee

Post by meee » Jan 15th, '07, 13:14

^i'm glad that you have clubbox thing woked out. =] you would see a lot of people using it. ^^

oh yes, i would love to get that 13th single 'egao no mama de'. thank you so much!
13th single EGAO NO MAMA DE wrote: [img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7413 ... f1did3.png[/img]
1. egao no mama de
2. Ueto-Aya Mega-Mix file 01 Mega-Hits
3. Ueto-Aya Mega-Mix file 02 Prologue of "License"
4. egao no mama de -Instrumental-
that's what i need. that's all. =]

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 15th, '07, 13:25

meee wrote:^i'm glad that you have clubbox thing woked out. =] you would see a lot of people using it. ^^

oh yes, i would love to get that 13th single 'egao no mama de'. thank you so much!
13th single EGAO NO MAMA DE wrote: [img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7413 ... f1did3.png[/img]
1. egao no mama de
2. Ueto-Aya Mega-Mix file 01 Mega-Hits
3. Ueto-Aya Mega-Mix file 02 Prologue of "License"
4. egao no mama de -Instrumental-
is that all in that Cd single?

meee

Post by meee » Jan 15th, '07, 13:45

yeah that's all in her 13th single.... i assume you thought i only wanted one song? actually, i wanted a full single which i just posted that. ^^;; i seem confusing you with info or something. =/

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 15th, '07, 13:54

meee wrote:yeah that's all in her 13th single.... i assume you thought i only wanted one song? actually, i wanted a full single which i just posted that. ^^;; i seem confusing you with info or something. =/
yes Sorry.. but I might know where i can get it. just i cant connect to that server right now cause it will disconnect my downloads... I know it's weird ..but so you still want that one song though? I have it uploaded.

meee

Post by meee » Jan 15th, '07, 14:04

no thanks, i just look for a full single. it's okay if you can't. i'm not in rush getting it, though. =]

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 15th, '07, 21:33

angelcoolz wrote:does any of ya have any ideas when aya gonna release a new album/single???

im still waiting for Attention Please SP...OMG..cant wait anymore... :w00t: its gonna be gr8..

candyman808 thank for uploading the aya's song..kakkkoiii desu...
You're very welcome, Just Finish Watchng Attention Please SP.. LOVED IT!!! Quality of video could be better, but it's worth the wait.....Ueto Aya....Sooooo... KAWAII!!!!... I'm uploading it now for you guys... :) ... Dammit so many places Aya-chan visted and I never to got to see her in any of em :( .. Oh well.. I'll Keep you guys posted..but for now.. back to work...Aloha!!

candyman808

ATTENTION PLEASE SP - Yoko, Hawaii ni Tobu -RAW

Post by candyman808 » Jan 16th, '07, 00:36

ATTENTION PLEASE SP - Yoko, Hawaii ni Tobu -RAW
Kay you guys can download in my channel :) Enjoy!!! Aloha!!!!

http://stage6.divx.com/AYA+UETO/show_video/1085391

I'm Also uploading it on another server in case this site goes to Maintenance. And they do alot in one day. So if it doesn't show, just be patient. Should be be working though.

terence_hideyoshi

Re: ATTENTION PLEASE SP - Yoko, Hawaii ni Tobu -RAW

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 16th, '07, 03:08

candyman808 wrote:ATTENTION PLEASE SP - Yoko, Hawaii ni Tobu -RAW

I'm Also uploading it on another server in case this site goes to Maintenance. And they do alot in one day. So if it doesn't show, just be patient. Should be be working though.
wow.. Hope that you do upload the sub one as well.

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 16th, '07, 03:27

terence_hideyoshi wrote:

I will definitely upload it..when it's available, Kioku fansubs will sub it with a better compression..be sure to watch out for that, but for now Enjoy what you have. :) Aloha

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 16th, '07, 09:01

candyman808 wrote:
terence_hideyoshi wrote:

I will definitely upload it..when it's available, Kioku fansubs will sub it with a better compression..be sure to watch out for that, but for now Enjoy what you have. :) Aloha
that's great! :salut: :cheers: :mrgreen: But Kioku fansub, I doubt they will finish the sub anytime this month rite?

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 16th, '07, 11:00

candyman808 wrote:
terence_hideyoshi wrote:

OMG..finally i can watch this...yes yes yes...thank u so much candyman808....u'r website is kewl

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 16th, '07, 11:14

You're very welcome angelcoolz ... Enjoy! and thanks for stopping by. Aloha!!!

Evintcar

Post by Evintcar » Jan 16th, '07, 12:42

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: thx a lot for the songs candyman808

here the video-clip track 15 (op + end attack no 1 , just want to share with you all)

:thumleft: :thumright:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BS60LP9O

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 16th, '07, 12:49

Evintcar wrote::cheers: :cheers: :cheers: thx a lot for the songs candyman808

here the video-clip track 15 (op + end attack no 1 , just want to share with you all)

Welcome. Thanks for your Clips... Do yah have Ueto Aya Live Tour 2005? The one I downloaded sucks.

Evintcar

Post by Evintcar » Jan 16th, '07, 12:54

candyman808 wrote:
Evintcar wrote::cheers: :cheers: :cheers: thx a lot for the songs candyman808

Welcome. Thanks for your Clips... Do yah have Ueto Aya Live Tour 2005? The one I downloaded sucks.

not yet , cant download anything right now coz my harddisk is very full :lol but if i have it i will upload it as soon as posible

:salut:

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 16th, '07, 13:03

Hey Evintcar.. Cool Video Never Seen that Fukuda Saki - Attack No.1 2005 video..thank you..Im gonna post that on my channel. give you credit for it. Got any Kaela Kimura? for Attention Please "Oh pretty woman" I saw the live version.. I don't know if they made one just for the show other than the ending credits.

Evintcar

Post by Evintcar » Jan 16th, '07, 13:12

candyman808 wrote:Hey Evintcar.. Cool Video Never Seen that Fukuda Saki - Attack No.1 2005 video..thank you..Im gonna post that on my channel. give you credit for it. Got any Kaela Kimura? for Attention Please "Oh pretty woman" I saw the live version.. I don't know if they made one just for the show other than the ending credits.

you have your own channel ? COOL :w00t: kaela kimura "pretty woman".... i will ask my friend first , i will post my answer tomorrow 8)

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 16th, '07, 13:16

Evintcar wrote:
candyman808 wrote:Hey Evintcar.. Cool Video Never Seen that Fukuda Saki - Attack No.1 2005 video..thank you..Im gonna post that on my channel. give you credit for it. Got any Kaela Kimura? for Attention Please "Oh pretty woman" I saw the live version.. I don't know if they made one just for the show other than the ending credits.

you have your own channel ? COOL :w00t: kaela kimura "pretty woman".... i will ask my friend first , i will post my answer tomorrow 8)
Well it's my Stage6 channel..you find divx movies and stuffs. check it out http://stage6.divx.com/AYA_UETO ..plus you can download it. best of all it's free!!! :)
oh..one more do you have Ueto Aya Live Tour 2005? man..Im so bummed the video download is mess up.

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 17th, '07, 05:16

ATTENTION PLEASE SPECIAL: YouTube Version
If you are a YouTube Viewer there's one there too.. First One to Upload in YouTube (thank you, thank you) *takes a bow*

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 17th, '07, 05:19

If you guys watch this Episode...I think it's so HILARIOUS rofl and soooo.. KAWAII!! :D

On the End of ATTENTION PLEASE SPECIAL Aya goes close to the Camera and Makes a "Shaka" Sign. (Pinky and Thumb up) which means in Hawaii (Wassup slang for what's up, or thank you) . Just letting you guys know that. The Tongue part is just her style. :thumleft:

Evintcar

Post by Evintcar » Jan 17th, '07, 08:29

kaela kimura "pretty woman" ---> cant find the video , sorry , even my friend dont have the video :cry:

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 17th, '07, 13:34

Evintcar wrote:kaela kimura "pretty woman" ---> cant find the video , sorry , even my friend dont have the video :cry:
It's Okay... Thank you for Looking...Hey I posted your Fukuda Saki - Attack No.1 2005 video

Check it out http://stage6.divx.com/J-DRAMA+Channel/ ... eo/1086980

Evintcar

Post by Evintcar » Jan 17th, '07, 16:45

candyman808 wrote:
Evintcar wrote:kaela kimura "pretty woman" ---> cant find the video , sorry , even my friend dont have the video :cry:
It's Okay... Thank you for Looking...Hey I posted your Fukuda Saki - Attack No.1 2005 video

wow you have your own server , thats COOL :w00t: , my friend have utada hikaru video "can u keep a secret" , want to upload it on your web ?

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 18th, '07, 04:02

Evintcar wrote:
candyman808 wrote:

wow you have your own server , thats COOL :w00t: , my friend have utada hikaru video "can u keep a secret" , want to upload it on your web ?
Thats Awesome, but someone already have it on his channel. Got any Aya Ueto Music vids with her Old group Z-1? I only saw one in Youtube called Be My Love ..If you have that too that would be great and and other Z-1 Music Vids.

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 18th, '07, 07:28

Love the scans K.T.Tran

altec1

Post by altec1 » Jan 19th, '07, 02:37

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Special- HawaiiIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 19th, '07, 19:04

I love Her!!! She's so pretty and cute :wub: I get too jealous with people like that.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jan 19th, '07, 19:42

@terence_hideyoshi: I really don't appreciate that sort of tone... I mean it is Mid January and I did my part as Editor and it is off for I believe Timing/QC/Encode -> Release... With that attitude... If we do release it this month you shouldn't DL it and wait till next month or even later....

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 20th, '07, 10:49

SacredCultivator wrote:@terence_hideyoshi: I really don't appreciate that sort of tone... I mean it is Mid January and I did my part as Editor and it is off for I believe Timing/QC/Encode -> Release... With that attitude... If we do release it this month you shouldn't DL it and wait till next month or even later....
huh? I dun think I did used any harsh tone. So may I know what kind of tone or which post do you mean that you believe I had offended you?

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jan 20th, '07, 15:53

terence_hideyoshi wrote:
that's great! :salut: :cheers: :mrgreen: But Kioku fansub, I doubt they will finish the sub anytime this month rite?
Right there, the 'I doubt they will finish the sub anytime this month rite?'

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 21st, '07, 02:14

SacredCultivator wrote:
terence_hideyoshi wrote:
Right there, the 'I doubt they will finish the sub anytime this month rite?'
hmm.. So what's wrong with that sentence of mine? Seriously, I can't think of any as there wasn't any harsh tone in it.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jan 21st, '07, 02:16

I am just going to drop it at that as even with that and you don't get it.. NO point of bothering, maybe someone else can point it out to you...

*Matter Dropped*

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Jan 21st, '07, 06:48

*is someone else*

Woohoo!

You might be going for a jovial or amicable tone, Sacred, but ya' come across as more than a bit sarcastic and whiny. Usually it's better off not to comment about the time it takes for subs to be released... the only real comment you, as a consumer, can make at that point is a word of thanks to the person subbing.

hungavo

Matthew's Best Hits

Post by hungavo » Jan 22nd, '07, 07:11

Is It possible for someone to reupload or post working links for the matthew's best hits that Aya was on?

Thanks

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 28th, '07, 02:00

I want to be a popular girl like her :P

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 28th, '07, 02:51

Moondy wrote:I want to be a popular girl like her :P
sure you can if you want to. :mrgreen:

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 28th, '07, 10:21

Does anyone know that "Bosu Toba" Means? Don't mind if a I spelled it wrong.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jan 28th, '07, 10:36

Out of curiousity, what male actor would you like to see Aya act with that she hasn't yet?

Personally, I would love to see her with Matsumoto Jun. Their acting skills match each other perfectly. I wouldn't mind seeing her in a full season modern drama with Shun Oguri either... All their works together have been ancient, right?

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jan 28th, '07, 21:47

Rikayla wrote:Out of curiousity, what male actor would you like to see Aya act with that she hasn't yet?

Personally, I would love to see her with Matsumoto Jun. Their acting skills match each other perfectly. I wouldn't mind seeing her in a full season modern drama with Shun Oguri either... All their works together have been ancient, right?

hmmm........good question.

I think maybe with Nagase Tomoya would be good. I know she's a fan of Smap, so maybe with couple of them Smap guys. Or even the cast of Kisarazu Cats Eye. Those hilarious guys plus Aya's enthuasiam for humor. Yea, that'd be great.

I think i've seen enough of MatsuJun.....he's done good in HYD serie though. Least he's not a let down in that one.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jan 28th, '07, 22:04

i'd like to see Aya with an older guy, it would be cute to see him with Tamaki Hiroshi(Chiaki in Nodame Cantabile) or with Tamayama Tetsuji. i'd like too see her also with rumored bf Morita Go(but this would be impossible, their respective fans may go crazy if they see them together).

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jan 28th, '07, 22:08

Nagase Tomoya would be amaaazing with her. Their acting match each other as well.

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 28th, '07, 22:19

terence_hideyoshi wrote:

lol

I think it is not possible...i'm not a pretty girl like her ;D

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Jan 29th, '07, 04:40

marienella_m wrote:i'd like too see her also with rumored bf Morita Go(but this would be impossible, their respective fans may go crazy if they see them together).
She was actually in a drama with him. Cept it was a long time ago. 2001 or so..... :unsure: :unsure:

@Rikayla: You think so too huh. Thats cool. Well, we'll see what will happen. She has done some dramas with big name actors and actresses. Lets hope Tomoya and Aya will agree to work on a comedy type drama since it seems that these two are perfectly fit for that kind of genre :mrgreen:

hanger

Post by hanger » Jan 29th, '07, 04:59

Moondy wrote:
terence_hideyoshi wrote:

lol

not pretty is not the reason why someone cant be popular...
selfconfidence is all u need.

greez

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 30th, '07, 07:15

Moondy wrote:
terence_hideyoshi wrote:

lol

Well, but I suppose u have a pretty heart, do you? :-)

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 30th, '07, 19:41

You are kind..I don't know if i have a pretty heart :s

Maybe one day i try to be popular :P

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 31st, '07, 02:03

Moondy wrote:You are kind..I don't know if i have a pretty heart :s

Maybe one day i try to be popular :P
haha.. Cheers. :mrgreen: :lol

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Feb 13th, '07, 00:22

Rikayla wrote:Out of curiousity, what male actor would you like to see Aya act with that she hasn't yet?

Abe Hiroshi. Every time I see him, I love the show... Aya's role in MLC was too small.... (not that I'm complaining, mind you.)

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 13th, '07, 01:14

I just wanna ask something... I was getting Shimokita Sundays from here (Suteki's) but they stopped after episode 04, well, dunno whether they're keeping with the project or not (I'm also taking my time to finnish Attack No1 Spanish subs), so I would like to know if anyone can answer me this or if any other fansub took the project or has it in mind, since I didn't see softsubs for the drama in the subs forum.

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Feb 13th, '07, 01:26

just finished attention please. honto ni KAKOI!!!! >v< too bad she never hooked up with ryo

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Feb 13th, '07, 09:41

mcg wrote:I just wanna ask something... I was getting Shimokita Sundays from here (Suteki's) but they stopped after episode 04, well, dunno whether they're keeping with the project or not (I'm also taking my time to finnish Attack No1 Spanish subs), so I would like to know if anyone can answer me this or if any other fansub took the project or has it in mind, since I didn't see softsubs for the drama in the subs forum.
Well Im actually Hardsubbing Episode 5 just stuck on something right now.. just trying to figure out one more translation. when Im done with it. I'll let you know

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 13th, '07, 21:38

oh! That's cool, thanx for answering. I have no rush, I know it's hard to make time to sub stuff :P Just wanted to know whether this project would continue, cos I was enjoying it so much. I though it was such an original plot for a series.

AR_TRA

Post by AR_TRA » Feb 13th, '07, 21:42

OMG
she really looks beautiful ,, hope 2 find some songs 4 her

Okashi

Post by Okashi » Feb 13th, '07, 22:18

Hurray for Aya Ueto!!!!!! :lol

She's my favorite Japanese actress, cute, young and with lots of talent.
I've become addict to all her doramas and movies.

[img]http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5109 ... do0.th.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9610 ... mo2.th.jpg[/img]

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Feb 14th, '07, 12:14

mcg wrote:oh! That's cool, thanx for answering. I have no rush, I know it's hard to make time to sub stuff :P Just wanted to know whether this project would continue, cos I was enjoying it so much. I though it was such an original plot for a series.
I actually like it too.. But I guess not that much people enjoyed it. But for me it's very original.

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Feb 14th, '07, 12:47

AR_TRA wrote:OMG
she really looks beautiful ,, hope 2 find some songs 4 her
Here's... Best of Aya - Single Collection http://www.mediafire.com/?dmtndjm1em4
My Valentines Gift to You & Everybody. :wub:

This is what I listen to in my car right now.

Here's the track list .. Aloha & Enjoy!!!
01 PURENESS - Aya Ueto
02 KIZUNA - Aya Ueto
03 HELLO - Aya Ueto
04 MESSAGE - Aya Ueto
05 PERSONAL - Aya Ueto
06 KANSHO - Aya Ueto
07 MERMAID - Aya Ueto
08 BINETSU - Aya Ueto
09 AI NO TAME NI - Aya Ueto
10 KAZE - Aya Ueto
11 OKURU KOTOBA - Aya Ueto
12 AFURESO NA AI, DAITE - Aya Ueto
13 NAMIDA WO FUITE - Aya Ueto
14 USOTSUKI - Aya Ueto
15 YUME NO CHIKARA - Aya Ueto
16 KAZE WO UKETE - Aya Ueto
17 EGAO NO MAMA DE - Aya Ueto
18 SHIMOKITA IJOU HARAJUKU MIMAN - Aya Ueto
19 Hello (N.Y.style)
20 Ambition
21 Steppin' Out (complete version)
22 kaze -south wind version-
23 ai no tameni (2004 winter style)
24 Breath of My Heart
25 PUZZLE
26 Tears
27 Pureness (Million Plug Style Mix)
28 Pureness (under island style)
29 Kizuna (Caliente Mix)
30 Binetsu (1980 BOOGIE STYLE)
31 Breath of My Heart (Be Positive Mix)
32 Kaze (Northern Wind Version)
33 YUME NO CHIKARA ~Kata no Chikara wo Nuita mix~
34 (ACE WO NERAE) HIROMI
35 (Kimura Kaela) Oh Pretty Woman

Denwa

Post by Denwa » Feb 14th, '07, 13:04

candyman808 wrote:Here's... Best of Aya - Single Collection http://www.mediafire.com/?dmtndjm1em4
My Valentines Gift to You & Everybody. :wub:
Thanks for that! :salut:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 19:19

Im a new Aya fan and I just luv her songs^^

I am recently watching some of her dramas and she has a lot of talent

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Feb 14th, '07, 22:16

just finished ace wo nerea, wasnt as good as attack no.1 in my opinion

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Feb 15th, '07, 05:02

animefreak wrote:just finished ace wo nerea, wasnt as good as attack no.1 in my opinion
agree. I also find that attack no. 1 is better.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Feb 16th, '07, 01:50

anyone here going to watch Ri Kouran???

I'm going to wait a while to see if this one gets subbed or not....

sessho

Post by sessho » Feb 16th, '07, 02:08

i'll watch ri kouran if it gets subbed :D

ricegamer

Post by ricegamer » Feb 16th, '07, 02:23

Ayas awesome, and hot. I wanna see if she speaks Chinese in Ri Kouran. But my sisters been bothering me like crazy to get some Aya Ueto dramas, ive already gotten them Attention Please, Attack No.1, and they keep bothering me about Shimokita Sundays, but its not my fault they havent released it in a while. Dam Aya for being so awesome.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Feb 16th, '07, 02:29

Aya Ueto has a really pretty face...haven't watched Attention Please yet but she looks really cute and funny in it...That reminds me, I have some magazines with Aya modeling converse clothes and stuff in there but I sent it to my friend so hopefully if I ever get it back I'll post it..I think she has long hair in the pictures so I couldn't recognize her at first

gto_girlz83

Vote forAya

Post by gto_girlz83 » Feb 16th, '07, 02:40

ricegamer wrote:Ayas awesome, and hot. I wanna see if she speaks Chinese in Ri Kouran. But my sisters been bothering me like crazy to get some Aya Ueto dramas, ive already gotten them Attention Please, Attack No.1, and they keep bothering me about Shimokita Sundays, but its not my fault they havent released it in a while. Dam Aya for being so awesome.
hi Aya fans... check out this site if u don't know yet http://www.jdorama.com/artiste.1387.htm -->vote your favorite actress here..

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Feb 16th, '07, 05:50

ricegamer wrote:Ayas awesome, and hot. I wanna see if she speaks Chinese in Ri Kouran. But my sisters been bothering me like crazy to get some Aya Ueto dramas, ive already gotten them Attention Please, Attack No.1, and they keep bothering me about Shimokita Sundays, but its not my fault they havent released it in a while. Dam Aya for being so awesome.
I personally advise skipping Shimokita Sundays and watch Hitonatsu no Papa e or KouKou Kyoushi 2003.

Sorry if my spelling on either of these dramas are wrong.

sorvani

Post by sorvani » Feb 16th, '07, 06:07

i just finished both koukou kyoushi's. I liked '93 over '03 but if we are just comparing Aya, to her other roles, I think she did very very good in this role. Her acting and such were Definitely better than ace or attack. better than attention please? i'm not sure.