My Korean Girlfriend Would Have To BE?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
LUNCHBOX

My Korean Girlfriend Would Have To BE?

Post by LUNCHBOX » Jan 17th, '07, 12:20

Kim Sun Ah

Aka Kelvin

Post by Aka Kelvin » Jan 17th, '07, 12:49

Mine would have to be Goo Hye Sun. She has a extremely cute smile which just makes men fall for <3.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 17th, '07, 13:04

hmmm....girlfriend hey?

Probably Kim Eugene as my gf, SHK as my wife whilst having an affair with Kim Tae Hee :lol

Just kidding.

Or maybe not :P hehe nah....SHK will always be my first choice.

LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX » Jan 17th, '07, 13:08

kobe23 wrote:hmmm....girlfriend hey?

Probably Kim Eugene as my gf, SHK as my wife whilst having an affair with Kim Tae Hee :lol

Just kidding.

Or maybe not :P hehe nah....SHK will always be my first choice.

whoa since you added a wife then i change my story, my girlfriend would be song hye kyo, then after seing her ill go home to my wife lee da hae who im cheating on with KIM SUN AH! muahahahaha........LOLzers

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 17th, '07, 13:47

hahaha thats funny. I would choose first lee da hae as a GF and Song Hye Kyo would be my wife and Park Eun hye, Kim Tae Hee, and Jeon Ji Hyun would be my concubines. :w00t: hahaha :lol LOL :lol

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 18th, '07, 06:15

bah, how come you get to have concubines? What are you, an emperor? :O

In that case, my concubines will be Lee Hyori, Go Ah Ra and Nam Sang Mi. I just hope my wife - SHK - won't be too upset :P

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 18th, '07, 06:26

kobe23 wrote:bah, how come you get to have concubines? What are you, an emperor? :O

In that case, my concubines will be Lee Hyori, Go Ah Ra and Nam Sang Mi. I just hope my wife - SHK - won't be too upset :P
naaaah! just for fun. my other wives. hahaha lol :lol

LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX » Jan 18th, '07, 15:50

kobe23 wrote:bah, how come you get to have concubines? What are you, an emperor? :O

hey if you can support them Why Not? but you have to share sometimes, but not meeh nobody's getting Kim Sun Ah except this LUNCHBOX right here, muahahahaha :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

pansiu

Post by pansiu » Jan 18th, '07, 22:43

Sung Yu Ri I hope

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Jan 19th, '07, 01:23

LOL...you guys crack me up! Men and their illecit love affairs..tsk tsk tsk..o heck, what am I talkin' bout, I'd do the same thing...

cept w/ guys! (just to make it clear) I'd have one for every day of the week, just to mix and match for my own entertainment. and Hyun Bin would be my 24/7 luva. MuaHaAHaHaha..^_^ now THAT's the life. 8)

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 19th, '07, 10:39

anhnie wrote:LOL...you guys crack me up! Men and their illecit love affairs..tsk tsk tsk..o heck, what am I talkin' bout, I'd do the same thing...

cept w/ guys! (just to make it clear))
haha damn, how dissapointing! Perhaps next time you should let us have a bit more fun hey? :wink:

Oh and Lunchbox, you do realize Kim Sun Ah is quite a bit older than you, do you? You should leave her to the more experienced men ... you know...like me :P

LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX » Jan 20th, '07, 13:40

age is just a number, so i cant give her up because of that KOBE23, i Like Older Women btw, muahahah.... but maybe if it was depending on posts, not age then id say your ahead of me by about 170 or so.....but gotta keep fighting right, AJA AJA FIGHTING!