[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 8th, '07, 23:59

Gorahgurl
hahaha i agree that part was so hiliarious. but i didn't really like the first parts in NYC.. it was stupid and unnecessary kind of.

you know what was more hiliarious?? When domyoji walked out of the university with his white friends. lmao!

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 9th, '07, 00:05

Omfg, Domyouji's..ah...followers? Were hilarious. I saw that part while scanning the raw. I'm at the part where Junpei drops books on the three girls right now, watching subs. But yeah...those basketball gangsters dropped the F bomb a lot. o.o;; Anyone know anything about the OST? I love the song that plays when Rui saves Makino.

amandatam

Post by amandatam » Jan 9th, '07, 00:22

hey, can anyone repost the link for the sub song
utada hikaru - flavour of life ?
thankss !

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Jan 9th, '07, 00:26

Anyone know anything about the OST? I love the song that plays when Rui saves Makino.
I believe it's Utada Hikaru's "Flavor of Life"....

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 9th, '07, 00:28

Eh? Unless it was a Flavor of Life remix, it wasn't that. It was the first time you see Rui in NY, after he throws the basketball at them. Some fast-beat "Rui's gonna kick your ass" song. XD I also really want Flavor of Life and Love so Sweet. Can't wait!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 9th, '07, 00:36

Gorahgurl wrote:Eh? Unless it was a Flavor of Life remix, it wasn't that. It was the first time you see Rui in NY, after he throws the basketball at them. Some fast-beat "Rui's gonna kick your ass" song. XD I also really want Flavor of Life and Love so Sweet. Can't wait!
it was flavor of life ballad version

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Jan 9th, '07, 00:39

Sorry to be :offtopic: a bit but...
I don't think there are any fansubbers who have degrees in their language. If you have degrees and translate for living, you would probably be really be sick of it, and translating for free will feel like more work, except not getting paid.
Actually, I have a degree in Japanese and do translations as a side job locally. But since the demand is very low here in our little town, I don't really get sick of translating. In fact, I actually translate for fun sometimes. I guess I'm just a crazy bilingual kitty :P Also, Setsuna just got her degree in Japanese this past year, and Himeko is currently working towards hers. I know at times we feel like we should be getting paid for all the effort we put into it, but until we go pro it'll have to do. Plus we love what we do SO much right now, we don't mind the wait till we're pros. :mrgreen:

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 9th, '07, 00:41

Ah, wow. Kick butt. If you happen to have links, can you please share them with the board? XD Or point me to the page number if you already have. =P

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 9th, '07, 00:47

blueeyedwolf
aww ur so generous. hey what does a program in a Japanese degree consist of? I love Japan so much I just might change my major from accounting to Japanese even though I'm halfway done with business school blehhh-_-

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Jan 9th, '07, 00:49

It was the first time you see Rui in NY, after he throws the basketball at them. Some fast-beat "Rui's gonna kick your ass" song.
Are you talking about the instrumental song when Rui pulls out his fake gun? If so, it's not listed on the credits. You might wanna check out other sites that has all instrumental listings...that's of course if they exists.

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Jan 9th, '07, 00:57

blueeyedwolf
aww ur so generous. hey what does a program in a Japanese degree consist of? I love Japan so much I just might change my major from accounting to Japanese even though I'm halfway done with business school blehhh-_-
I believe it all depends on what university you go to. At my university I only needed to have 3 yrs of the language, some Japanese history class, and some Japanese culture class. I actually ended up taking a lot of cross-listed Japanese-Linguistic, Japanese-Anthropology classes since those were my other majors as well. In the end, I took all of the Japanese language/linguistic related classes they offered. And of course I took two translation workshop classes to brush up on my skills. I would say, take as many classes as you can handle at your university. If you have the drive and motivation to do it, I believe you will be successful. Of course this is coming from a crazy linguist mind you. :P And I wouldn't give up on a business degree so quickly (even though you may hate it) because it just may come in handy in the future. I'm actually thinking of taking some business classes some day too. That way I could do business for Japan and Hawaii. :-)

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 9th, '07, 00:59

If Tsukasa is going to be a mood-swingy "Screw off" guy off and on, I'm just going to vote for Tsukushi and Rui...-.-

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jan 9th, '07, 01:08

Chrisswe wrote:Yatta! :D Just one more thing, will the hardsub be widescreen or not?
Yes, widescreen. :)

On the subject of degrees... I'm one class away from a Japanese BA. But I'm lazy to finish it off. :whistling: But I do have a degree in Business Admin (CIS).
Two of my main translators have degrees in Japanese as well. One is native japanese that teaches japanese at an American university and fansubbing is his hobby.

@YamapisWifey: I would suggest trying for a minor in Japanese... don't entirely ditch accounting.

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 9th, '07, 01:14

oh thanks for the info! no no dont get me wrong, i love business etc, its my luvvv but also Japan. hmm i noticed hawaii seems to have a high population of japanese residents.

well anyways, i love rui, he is so calm and mild. what does Tsukushi see in domyoji >_> bakaa

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 9th, '07, 01:15

WOW!!!... just saw episode one and it's good!!! Tsukasa is being so mean to cruel to Makino... i feel very bad for her...

personally... i think F4 looks better with their long hair... especially Nishikado Soujirou!!!! HOTTIE!!!

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 9th, '07, 01:29

auroragb wrote:
makino_sanbr wrote:Hi!!
It's just amazing that 9,000 person had already complete HYD2 ep.1
O_O
I was just like 'What is the d-addicts record for downloads'
9.000?????
Record was Pink no Idenshi at 238,544
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/stats.php
So, HYD2 fans have to spread the word!
O_O
Wow...!!!
Just make me want to see this too...
must be good XD~~
thanks for the info
^_^

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 9th, '07, 01:55

Is the actor of Junpei really just a guest star for episode one only? At the end, when he talks about Tsukasa, sounds like he'll come back...

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 9th, '07, 01:57

Ep1 (2 Hour SP) 19.4%

Too bad it didn't reach 20, but still VERY good for a 2 hour SP. Hopefully it can maintain high teens. :-)
Last edited by 8thSin on Jan 9th, '07, 01:58, edited 1 time in total.

Sunadwich

Post by Sunadwich » Jan 9th, '07, 01:57

thank you for Arashi who has traduced this first episode very well :cheers:

Yeroglaf

Post by Yeroglaf » Jan 9th, '07, 01:59

I just saw the first episode.
According to me, it's going to be as stupid as the frist season was... :glare:

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Jan 9th, '07, 01:59

Gorahgurl wrote:Is the actor of Junpei really just a guest star for episode one only? At the end, when he talks about Tsukasa, sounds like he'll come back...
the actor of Junpei is Johnny's Entertainment's Ikuta Toma ^-^
I really really really really REALLY hope that he comes back for future episodes, but I'm think that will be wishful thinking...

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 9th, '07, 02:00

What's the point of haters even coming here? To look stupid at a HYD discussion full of fans?

Yeah, I forgot his name. ^_^;; Not familiar with him...which confuses me. I'm trying to listen to more JE, but I've never even heard of Toma until HYD2.

Yeroglaf

Post by Yeroglaf » Jan 9th, '07, 02:03

to give their opinions like everybody

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Jan 9th, '07, 02:05

Gorahgurl wrote: Yeah, I forgot his name. ^_^;; Not familiar with him...which confuses me. I'm trying to listen to more JE, but I've never even heard of Toma until HYD2.
^-^ I adore Toma and have been a huge fan for such a long time, since way back in Jr. days and even 4tops *swoon*, but I think he hasnt really been in any majorly popular dramas except for HYD2, although he was in Akihabara@DEEP. So unless you're a big JE fan, I doubt you'd have heard of him.

Breif summary: back in late 90's early 00's, he was one of Johnny's Entertainment's biggest names, along side Tackey, Tsubasa, Yamashita, and Subaru. ^-^ However, he kind of died out after they took YamaP and put him in NewS and disbanded 4tops (who's members included Kazama and HazeJun)
Last edited by himekohimura on Jan 9th, '07, 02:08, edited 1 time in total.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 9th, '07, 02:06

Hahaha, omfg. I love/hate the ending of the first episode. Hate it because...well. Duh. But I loved Tsukasa's fiance's face when the light landed on her. She was like,"o.o...Eh? I just want my spaghetti...wtf is going on? >_<"

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 9th, '07, 02:06

Yeroglaf wrote:I just saw the first episode.
Haha why did watch the second season, if you thought the first season was stupid. Oh well. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. 8)
Last edited by remoted on Jan 9th, '07, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 9th, '07, 02:08

Gorahgurl wrote:Is the actor of Junpei really just a guest star for episode one only? At the end, when he talks about Tsukasa, sounds like he'll come back...
he's only for the first episode

he said it himself in the "Konya 9ji Start Hana Yori Dango" show when asked to comment on hanadan 2

gosborn

Post by gosborn » Jan 9th, '07, 02:10

I went here

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43483.htm

[RAW] Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Ep. 01 (704x396 XviD 1.2.0)
Subtitle: RAW

And it says subtitle: "RAW", does that mean its english? And if not, where are the eng. subtitles? Or is there none yet? TY!!

Yeroglaf

Post by Yeroglaf » Jan 9th, '07, 02:13

remoted wrote:
Yeroglaf wrote:I just saw the first episode.
Haha why did watch the second season, if you thought the first season was stupid. Oh well. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. 8)

The fact that a part of the season 2 takes place in New York was attractive... :-)

Osakagrl

Post by Osakagrl » Jan 9th, '07, 02:21

does anyone know if the lower quality video will match up ok with the softsubs from vox? I dont see why it would make a difference with the quality of the vid but some people say otherwise....

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Jan 9th, '07, 02:41

gosborn wrote:I went here

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43483.htm

[RAW] Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Ep. 01 (704x396 XviD 1.2.0)
Subtitle: RAW

And it says subtitle: "RAW", does that mean its english? And if not, where are the eng. subtitles? Or is there none yet? TY!!
it means that it's raw. no subtitles, nothing.

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Jan 9th, '07, 02:43

I know this is something stupid to ask. But sense I'm gonna try again can someone please explain to me how to get it from clubbox? Because I'm just too confused. I myself am just clicking random buttons hoping it's the button to download. I'm begging for help her.

naoto

Post by naoto » Jan 9th, '07, 02:47

hey guys, the soft subs on arashi.vox are NOT timed to the RAW torrent on this site, but the one on clubbox right?

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Jan 9th, '07, 02:54

the Raw on this site IS the one from the clubbox

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 9th, '07, 03:23

Osakagrl wrote:does anyone know if the lower quality video will match up ok with the softsubs from vox? I dont see why it would make a difference with the quality of the vid but some people say otherwise....
The bit rate of the video would be slower, hence the subtitles wouldn't match up. They need to be timed to fit a lower quality version.

edit....:I'm not really sure anymore. Does anyone know if I'm correct?
Last edited by remoted on Jan 9th, '07, 03:27, edited 1 time in total.

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 9th, '07, 03:25

naoto wrote:hey guys, the soft subs on arashi.vox are NOT timed to the RAW torrent on this site, but the one on clubbox right?
yeah they are....they are timed perfectly to my raw. She even said she fixed the soft subs to fit the quality of the 1.3 gig episode.

momoji

Post by momoji » Jan 9th, '07, 03:32

actually you can just adjust your own subtitle timer...and don't have to bother the subbers to redo the whole thing again....

naoto

Post by naoto » Jan 9th, '07, 04:03

ahh thanks =D I don't have clubbox, I couldn't see what the other file was...

Silence`

Post by Silence` » Jan 9th, '07, 04:03

Gosh, like why won't anyone upload the first episode to megaupload or something. :crazy:

I know that there are people out there who CAN'T use BITORRENT :x :x :cussing: So why doesn't anyone upload it for direct download? :scratch:

I too am one of those people, so I uploaded it MegaUpload! It took me 3 days to freakin download it from bittorent cause no one would put it up for direct download. -_- So this is to help those who cant use bittorent.

Part 1 :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=33Y5GYSD

Part 2 (I know it says Part 1 on the Description, buts its actually Part 2):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBO5K8GM

Part 3:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RLUOZ81

Use HJSPLIT to join the files.

Subs :
http://arashi.vox.com/

Edit:
HJSLIT:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q26F0KHX

Edit 2:
The Episode is the "Raw" version uploaded by himekohimura and is from kangjegu's clubbox.
Last edited by Silence` on Jan 9th, '07, 04:21, edited 3 times in total.

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jan 9th, '07, 04:05

^ no one did because i thought she said she didnt want her stuff to be reposted onto other sites, or reuploaded onto megauploads or something... :blink :unsure:

Silence`

Post by Silence` » Jan 9th, '07, 04:07

That is the raw one... Not the one by Arashi Vox...

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jan 9th, '07, 04:16

Silence` wrote:That is the raw one... Not the one by Arashi Vox...
ohh, ok, sorry :D :lol

Silence`

Post by Silence` » Jan 9th, '07, 04:19

autuymnrain wrote:
Silence` wrote:That is the raw one... Not the one by Arashi Vox...
ohh, ok, sorry :D :lol
its okay, its my fault I should have put that in my post. I'll go put it in now. >.<

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Jan 9th, '07, 05:00

If Tsukasa is going to be a mood-swingy "Screw off" guy off and on, I'm just going to vote for Tsukushi and Rui...-.-
Domyoji isn't being mood-swingy, he's just protecting Tsukushi from his mother (I thought it was quite clear that he was miserable after having told Makino that they were basically through)...anyone else who ever watched Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon (hopefully the original) should understand where I'm coming from on this (second season with the dreams telling Mamoru that Usagi was going to die, thus resulting in him pushing her away? Yeah...)

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 9th, '07, 05:01

blueeyedwolf wrote:Sorry to be :offtopic: a bit but...
I don't think there are any fansubbers who have degrees in their language. If you have degrees and translate for living, you would probably be really be sick of it, and translating for free will feel like more work, except not getting paid.
Actually, I have a degree in Japanese and do translations as a side job locally. But since the demand is very low here in our little town, I don't really get sick of translating. In fact, I actually translate for fun sometimes. I guess I'm just a crazy bilingual kitty :P Also, Setsuna just got her degree in Japanese this past year, and Himeko is currently working towards hers. I know at times we feel like we should be getting paid for all the effort we put into it, but until we go pro it'll have to do. Plus we love what we do SO much right now, we don't mind the wait till we're pros. :mrgreen:
Oh... I guess I was wrong. But it seems like you translate doramas as an excercise, not like a full-time professional translator. I do it for the same reason, except I'm trying not to forget Japanese :salut:
It's a lot of fun for me translating too, but there is no way I'd be doing what I do for living free elsewhere, unless it's like doing a favor for REALLY close friends.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 9th, '07, 05:10

Silence` wrote:Gosh, like why won't anyone upload the first episode to megaupload or something. :crazy:

I know that there are people out there who CAN'T use BITORRENT :x :x :cussing: So why doesn't anyone upload it for direct download? :scratch:

I too am one of those people, so I uploaded it MegaUpload! It took me 3 days to freakin download it from bittorent cause no one would put it up for direct download. -_- So this is to help those who cant use bittorent.
Emm...this maybe a bit late to tell you, but very nice people on JPM and LJ uploads the Episodes for direct download...maybe this will save you some trouble when the next episode comes out...

Silence`

Post by Silence` » Jan 9th, '07, 05:31

ittiou wrote:
Silence` wrote:Gosh, like why won't anyone upload the first episode to megaupload or something. :crazy:

Emm...this maybe a bit late to tell you, but very nice people on JPM and LJ uploads the Episodes for direct download...maybe this will save you some trouble when the next episode comes out...
Lol, I have no clue what JPM or LJ :cheers:

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 9th, '07, 05:43

the thing about direct downloads is that it takes time for the uploader to upload it...sometimes...people don't want to wait that long to upload something for others unless they're very generous!...

it would be nice to have everything in this forum as direct downloads, but there isn't just people to help upload...

damouse

Post by damouse » Jan 9th, '07, 05:45

I prefer to download from the Chinese subbers simply because they are much quicker in releasing subs. :D Quality-wise, it's all RBVM encoded and of course not as good as the AVI files but it's NOT super LQ and it's more than good enough for me!

I finished downloading HYD2 two days ago -_-'' Should start watching it soon and jump into discussion. :D I really hope they don't follow the Taiwan Meteor Garden 2 storyline...plzzzzzz!!

LXuRy

Post by LXuRy » Jan 9th, '07, 06:08

someone can tell me when the next ep. of HYD2 will come ? i can't wait T__T =X

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 9th, '07, 06:08

Check out here
http://community.livejournal.com/boys_paper/127502.html
8)

They have 2 spolier pics for the next episode. ( The rui and makino pic and the last yellow pic) It came from a japanese magazine, thank the author of lj: Emeree!!!!!!!

LXuRy

Post by LXuRy » Jan 9th, '07, 06:12

OMG Rui And Tsuki O_o Thank For The Spoil xD =Xx

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 9th, '07, 06:14

remoted wrote:Check out here
http://community.livejournal.com/boys_paper/127502.html
8)

They have 2 spolier pics for the next episode. ( The rui and makino pic and the last yellow pic) It came from a japanese magazine, thank the author of lj: Emeree!!!!!!!
ok, so I was never much of a RuiXTsukushi fan for the manga or for the first season of the drama either, but with the way Tsukasa is shaping up to be a tool...Rui's looking pretty hot (ok, so Oguri Shun was hot even before but...) man! The pic was HOT thought, I like how Shun is smiling

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 9th, '07, 06:34

The first episode of Hana Yori Dango 2 received a high viewship rating of 19.4%! Good Start!

docipain

Post by docipain » Jan 9th, '07, 06:36

fujitofu wrote:The first episode of Hana Yori Dango 2 received a high viewship rating of 19.4%! Good Start!
thats really good to know :wub:
hopefully it will keep it :D

LXuRy

Post by LXuRy » Jan 9th, '07, 06:41

Where's Todo Shizuka In HYD2 ? u__u

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 9th, '07, 06:46

wow...that's very good ratings... i hope the story doesn't become draggy like MGII.... also... i can tell that i'll have tons of mood swings because Doumyouji's mother is going to piss me off a lot!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 9th, '07, 06:47

That Rui/Tsukushi picture is just too hot.

O__________O

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 9th, '07, 06:54

I'm supposed to be studying for physics, but I would like to point out a possible spoiler.
There is a cm where they show akira with his little sisters and mother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3ZoA7y7XG4 (Around 1:00-1:05)
If I remember correctly in the manga, that is when Makino visits him along with Sohjiro. They dragged her off to this room, and Doumyouji was tied up. Apparently, Akira and Sohjiro were setting up some alone time for the couple.
I really hope that scene follows up in the drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LXuRy

Post by LXuRy » Jan 9th, '07, 07:01

OMG I'M Choked ... I Definitely Can't Wait For The Next Episode T__T Thx Remoted I Haven't Seen This On YouTube u__u'

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 9th, '07, 07:02

docipain wrote:
fujitofu wrote:The first episode of Hana Yori Dango 2 received a high viewship rating of 19.4%! Good Start!
thats really good to know :wub:
hopefully it will keep it :D
yea! it's 11 episodes, long way to go. the upcoming episodes will be even better!
Last edited by fujitofu on Jan 9th, '07, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 9th, '07, 07:03

woots*

it was quite obviously it will get a high viewship due to all of the promotion and exposure of F4 with Makino.

Are the crew still filming this as we watch it? O_O Or have they finished filming already?

biteme_lestat

Post by biteme_lestat » Jan 9th, '07, 07:14

I just finished watching ep1 last nyt,.....all four boys are looking hotter than ever :p I cannot wait for the next ep!!!! :)

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 9th, '07, 07:18

19.4% was for the Kanto area (Japan East)
the rating in Kansai (Japan West) was 20.7%

docipain

Post by docipain » Jan 9th, '07, 07:24

ilurrveniki wrote: Are the crew still filming this as we watch it? O_O Or have they finished filming already?
I guess they are still filming..at lest two weeks ago they were still doing it xD

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 9th, '07, 07:43

remoted wrote:I'm supposed to be studying for physics, but I would like to point out a possible spoiler.
There is a cm where they show akira with his little sisters and mother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3ZoA7y7XG4 (Around 1:00-1:05)
If I remember correctly in the manga, that is when Makino visits him along with Sohjiro. They dragged her off to this room, and Doumyouji was tied up. Apparently, Akira and Sohjiro were setting up some alone time for the couple.
I really hope that scene follows up in the drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! I know what your talking about I remember that part in the manga too! ...I so hope they put that part into the drama :lol

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 9th, '07, 07:48

SVEvenstar wrote:
Domyoji isn't being mood-swingy, he's just protecting Tsukushi from his mother (I thought it was quite clear that he was miserable after having told Makino that they were basically through)...anyone else who ever watched Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon (hopefully the original) should understand where I'm coming from on this (second season with the dreams telling Mamoru that Usagi was going to die, thus resulting in him pushing her away? Yeah...)
I kind figured that also out about the real reason Domyoji pushed Tsukushi away..I mean it's kind of obvious he doesn't want his crazy mother to really hurt her...Domyoji even followed his mother to New York so she'd give up on hurting Tsukushi further that is why he made that deal with his mother... I also think that
the nightmare Domyoji keeps having about a man killing hisself is connected to his mother some how...I really believe that Domyoji mother is dangerous...atleast in the manga you didn't want to cross her

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 9th, '07, 08:11

Gorahgurl wrote:I have no clue why, but when that extremely black guy steals her bag I can't stop laughing, I'm tearing up a little. It's like they just grabbed the blackest guy off the street and had him steal her bag for the dorama. rofl
Personally, when I saw that scene I thought it was in very poor taste for the director to do that...It was so obvious that something was not right with that scene of her and those men in the alley...

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Jan 9th, '07, 08:25

OMFG!!!! HYD Season 2 does NOT disappoint!
continuation of season 1!!!
IT IS A MUST WATCH!!!!!!!
so why do you think domyouji is doing all this to her? and what the heck is the mom thinking? maybe just a marriage with another rich heir ? a merger? hmm some business things maybe.. man this 1st ep really was a big budget huh? all that new york scenes and such. im sooooo happy that this is out. i hope the subs will be constantly there right after the raw comes out. like dancestars subs. i really cant wait for the rest of the season!!!
eng subs are made for this raw already if you dont already know. i found it by looking in jdorama forums. it has a link posted there. id post it but i didnt bookmark it. believe me its worth the hunt!

bring season 2 on!!!!! YOSH!!!!!

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Jan 9th, '07, 08:27

man i have to re-watch season 1 now. i forgot he left on a deal with his mom. arrgghh!! ok i need to do a marathon of HYD season 1 sometime this week.

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 9th, '07, 09:40

could someone help translate the last minute of the ending preview... i want to know what Makino said on the cellphone as she was crying at the end of the ending preview...

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 9th, '07, 09:59

SunStar wrote:could someone help translate the last minute of the ending preview... i want to know what Makino said on the cellphone as she was crying at the end of the ending preview...
I think she only said something like gomennasai (sorry) on the phone while crying. Dunno what's that suppose to mean. Maybe we'll know on the next eps.

Kawaii Megumi

Post by Kawaii Megumi » Jan 9th, '07, 10:55

Omg.. the "great Domyoji"- part was crack X"""""D I love it when those US guys do that X""D

Can't wait for the next episode ò.ó Obaa-san should diiie with her botox ò.ó

mandy2005

Post by mandy2005 » Jan 9th, '07, 10:57

dee8o8 wrote:OMFG!!!! HYD Season 2 does NOT disappoint!
continuation of season 1!!!
IT IS A MUST WATCH!!!!!!!
so why do you think domyouji is doing all this to her? and what the heck is the mom thinking? maybe just a marriage with another rich heir ? a merger? hmm some business things maybe.. man this 1st ep really was a big budget huh? all that new york scenes and such. im sooooo happy that this is out. i hope the subs will be constantly there right after the raw comes out. like dancestars subs. i really cant wait for the rest of the season!!!

!
Yeah, since Oil is the only thing the Domyoji financial group doesn't have. Poor Tsukasa.

But looking at how hot Rui is, I don't know if I'll choose Tsukasa or Rui :wub: :wub: :wub: In the manga, Rui really loves Tsukushi though, some kind of unconditional love. He says that as long as she's happy, he's be happy too, he loves her but doesn't need her to be with him, wow, what a guy :D

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jan 9th, '07, 11:47

i'm so happy for the high ratings!
i loved the first epi so much!
esp rui's "get out of here" and domyouji's white thugs. hehe. "the great domyouji" indeed. :D
normally, i'd be like "i hate you domyouji for ignoring makino". but honestly, i was more curious as to why he ignored her. i'm thinking it might be a deal of some sort imposed by his mother. and the fiancee thing, i was already anticipating that eversince they said he stopped communication with makino, and when they foreshadowed the girl in the NY scene. it was so cruel, to invite makino on his bday party and even letting the spotlight hover over her a bit when they were announcing domyouji's fiancee. it's turning out to be a bit like meteor garden 2, minus the amnesia. and what's up with the nightmares? so many things to figure out. and again, hanazawa rui rocks!
i can't remember the manga anymore coz i read it ages ago. i might start rereading just for this.