[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 07:37

argh i should already be ready for school but ineed to get this done. im sure itll say it somewhere but could someone tell me how to work the softsubs. vive put them in the same folder(the downlaods one from u torrent) and neamed them the same thing, for some reasonm i have anpother textfile named hyd 2 in the dsame folder :S ive got media player classioc and have tried opening ewith the the sub file in the dub box...someonje please help :D i musrt go in a minute D:

Ruysdael

Post by Ruysdael » Jan 8th, '07, 07:42

@ittiou : Good questions. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm sure everybody who saw the episode have a theory about the dream though.

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Jan 8th, '07, 07:56

thx Arashi for the super duper awesome quick subs! sorry all the peeps bugging u to hurry.

but you are FAST!!! thx again

uezurii

Post by uezurii » Jan 8th, '07, 08:24

Ruysdael wrote:Or rather...

Or rather, why did he fall ''for'' Makino.... The story seems to be heading this way.
I'm couting the days until the next one. In the middtime, I'm having fun watching the first episode again.
Maybe because Inoue Mao is so in love with Hanazawa Rui herself that she insisted on at least one makeout scene in the contract for HYD2.

Actually, Rui does have some interest in Makino.. even love interest.. remember HYD1? And why is he always there for her? They are good friends but.. could be more.
This looks rather complex and interesting. I cannot believe that there will be 15 eps! Wow. Can't wait.

chckboy5

Post by chckboy5 » Jan 8th, '07, 08:29

the first episode was good, but not great, i didnt like the beginning events in NY

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 8th, '07, 08:36

ahh i didn't like the first ep, im left hanging till next friday for ep 2, i don't know how i'm going to survive this week O_O

so many evil ppl in this drama. like mother like son >_> grrrrrr

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Jan 8th, '07, 08:38

since someone's already subbing this.. should we still anticipate a fansub release from SARS or Nya or have they decided to not do it?

momoji

Post by momoji » Jan 8th, '07, 08:47

I have a problem with tsukushi...she's like hang out with all this rich ppl n they buy her good awesome food...and she get to eat a lot while her family end up with chicken skin...whats up with that....hahahaha...not fair not fair...

misakichii

Post by misakichii » Jan 8th, '07, 09:01

kyaa! so excited! can't wait for the next ep and can't wait for eng sub!

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by inutikidude » Jan 8th, '07, 09:12

If the drama is gonna follow the manga plot then these are the answer to your questions
1. In the manga, rui does indeed fall for makino once again but yeah he knows he can never have her since shes head over heel in love with tsukasa

2. junpei wont appear again T_T

3. that weird freaky dream tat tsukasa had wasnt in the manga o_O. i thought tat was weird.

docipain

Post by docipain » Jan 8th, '07, 10:37

The first epi was bad ...not bad from plot noooo all the people are bad oô
it was too depressive...i missed the funny scenes a bit D: don't like serious tsukasa T,T
well i wouldn't mind if rui takes the chance..although i guess we all know that domyouji will win in the end T.T
junpei doesn't come back? hopefully..i didn't like him very much xD but domyoujis baba is really tricky...i have no idea what up in her head oô but yeah we will see next week <3

mandy2005

Post by mandy2005 » Jan 8th, '07, 11:46

docipain wrote:
The first epi was bad ...not bad from plot noooo all the people are bad oô
it was too depressive...i missed the funny scenes a bit D: don't like serious tsukasa T,T
well i wouldn't mind if rui takes the chance..although i guess we all know that domyouji will win in the end T.T
junpei doesn't come back? hopefully..i didn't like him very much xD but domyoujis baba is really tricky...i have no idea what up in her head oô but yeah we will see next week <3
Don't worry, its gonna get funnier if it indeed follows the manga :D OMG, such torture, I reallu can't wait for the next episode.

But do you guys notice, everytime in this ep, whenever domyoji is with Makino, he looks like he's tearing up :cry: must be torturous for him to ignore her/hide his feelings for her like that :cry: :cry: :cry: but no worries, they'll be ltogether sooner or later.

zaq

Post by zaq » Jan 8th, '07, 12:11

OMG!!!!!! i was watching the show and l heard a familiar voice singing the ballad song in the end!!!

I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR UTADA HIKARU'S SONG IN THE SERIES...

yeah... compared to the first episode last season, this one is not that great... it's just ok... there are still a lot of lose ends... i guess they still introducing the layout of the story that's why... but the preview of the next episode seems interesting... i can't wait to watch it...

thanks again for those who shared the episode and the subs...

docipain

Post by docipain » Jan 8th, '07, 12:12

mandy2005 wrote: Don't worry, its gonna get funnier if it indeed follows the manga :D OMG, such torture, I reallu can't wait for the next episode.
yeah guess so..becuase the opening looks so happy xD
But do you guys notice, everytime in this ep, whenever domyoji is with Makino, he looks like he's tearing up :cry: must be torturous for him to ignore her/hide his feelings for her like that :cry: :cry: :cry: but no worries, they'll be ltogether sooner or later.
NOOO my dream of a Rui x Makino is destroyed!!!!! >_< <-- I didn't beleive in it either XDD

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 8th, '07, 16:31

Hi!!
It's just amazing that 9,000 person had already complete HYD2 ep.1
O_O
I was just like 'What is the d-addicts record for downloads'
9.000??????

someone knows the rating for this first ep. at Japan?
I'm really curious...

*i want to make a long review.. but i don't have time.. and will be so boring XD~~*

But i can say.. watching as HYD fan a long time.. I mostly like the first ep.
Like the angst... and how they make the scenes..
But some plots to me was just lost... like the junpei x tsubaki think...
but well... lets see hows go on...

I'm still impress how much money they give to make this drama? O_O

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Jan 8th, '07, 18:43

So is anyone going to be putting it up DDL? Because Torrent, there are enver peers on to get it from. And I have given up on clubbox. Clubbox is just D: A sadness in my existence!

Tesan

Hi!

Post by Tesan » Jan 8th, '07, 19:02

Please if you can upload it with subs, please do it at this site : www.Crunchyroll.com (you have to be a member) i can't download anything to my computer cause it so damn bad .___.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 19:44

aghhh i need the translation of flavor of life! ive seen the video about 1 million timea(the rip from the ep where 5 mins of flavor of life is shown without subs) and it comes in at such an...well at such a beautiful time :| id really like to know what the words are :D i finally get ot see this beautiful part with subs :D::D

BijinDatta

Post by BijinDatta » Jan 8th, '07, 19:52

I downloaded the sub from Arashi, but when I went to copy and paste the video name (from the RAW) to the .srt file and I go to open the video nothing plays. But whenever I change the name on the .srt file back to the one Arashi named it I don't get any subtitles even though the video plays. Can anyone please explain this??? Thank youuu.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 8th, '07, 19:54

makino_sanbr wrote:Hi!!
It's just amazing that 9,000 person had already complete HYD2 ep.1
O_O
I was just like 'What is the d-addicts record for downloads'
9.000?????
Record was Pink no Idenshi at 238,544
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/stats.php
So, HYD2 fans have to spread the word!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 19:56

hmmm...theres 10 mins left of the episode...do i play it out over the next few days till the next episode and sub...i dont want to get obsessed again and end up reading the 12 pages of forum ive missed since last night :/

heck with it im gonna have to watch this one twice again when 2 friends come round to watch it :D guess i m watching the flavor of life scene not really knowing what shes singing...well at plleast ill be able to understsand the talking now and its big screen quality ne...i dont think ill get round to my revision tongiht haha

Ruysdael

Post by Ruysdael » Jan 8th, '07, 19:59

@bijindatta : To view soft subs, the video file and .srt (or subtitle) file must be named the same way.

If you need more info, you can check out the tech support forum section.

Here's the FAQ of the section.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_15864.htm

Here's the link.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum_9.htm

cookiesncream

Post by cookiesncream » Jan 8th, '07, 19:59

If subtitles arent showing up even when u rename the .srt the same name as the raw (ex. HanaYori.avi , HanaYori.srt ) then u probably dont have directVOB sub installed. U basically need to go search for the directvob sub codec and install it on your comp. Subtitles should work on all video players even winamp after u install it.
or just download all the latest video codecs and everything should work fine.

hope that helps

BijinDatta

Post by BijinDatta » Jan 8th, '07, 20:05

Thank you - yeah I have directVOB installed and I renamed both files to "HYD 2-1" and the little green directVOB arrow has popped up but the video is not playing. I tried playing it in Windows Media too and that doesn't work. However RealPlayer and Windows Media are supposed to be able to read .srt files, and it's worked before so I'm confused. Sorry to bother you all - I know this is not the forum for all of this, but I really want to watch this with the subs :-(

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 20:07

WOOOOOOOOOOT SOOO GOOD i pretty much knoe all the songs words now (not what they mean) becuase i had it on repeat ALL day yesterday haha...with the subs of whats being said in the background and knowing where the scene fits in i can almost appreciate it fully :D i was trying to sing along but in no time i started crying haha...SOOOO GOOD i need to find a singing twacher that will do japanese songs...sort a hard in england ne...i d feelsilly asking my teacher now :|:|:|:|D:

i LOVE the way what people say always fits in with whats going on with makino...like "if you try to catch two rabbits at the same time, you wont catch either" i loved it when she spat out her tea in surpirise in series 1 haha...now its okami-san saying "if two people love eachother the should always stay together" or something...i love the way her past lover stories always fit in haha...i died laughing near the end of series onme when yuuki and makino asked her for a new love tale....to see if it could help solve the problem with dopmyouji going away lmao and it did hahahahaahahahahhahaahhaahahahha!!!! i shouldve got when yuuki said "akemashite omedotou gazaimasu" to sojirou when i watched it REPEATEDLY unsubbed ne :/ it sorta suggests soujirou and yuuki like eachother as she just appears from veehind the curtain in soujirous hose when "if two people love weachother they should stay together" was said in the background by okami san ne..i never got the fortelling thaat hed leave to go to a foreign country in series 1. you know? when okami san told the story of her lvoer with the yakuza mother that sent him away to study in a foreign country so they could be together ne....maybe she was predicting makinos future :S

BijinDatta

Post by BijinDatta » Jan 8th, '07, 20:09

OMG YAY! It works!!! Haha I'm probably the last person in the world to be able to view this with softsubs (exaggeration) thanks!!! :-D

LXuRy

Post by LXuRy » Jan 8th, '07, 20:16

<3 Hana Yori Dango 2 *__*

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jan 8th, '07, 20:16

BOGCHI wrote:since someone's already subbing this.. should we still anticipate a fansub release from SARS or Nya or have they decided to not do it?
SARS-Fansubs is still subbing this. We're working as diligently as we can... and we expect to release our hardsubbed version early this week.

We had a lot of fun fansubbing season 1, so we couldn't pass up doing season 2!

cookiesncream

Post by cookiesncream » Jan 8th, '07, 20:17

biijjindata. if the videos not working ur missing some video codecs. just type in "latest video codecs" in the google search engine and download the K-lite codec pack or something

by the way is it just me or did sojirou get really hot all of a sudden. i never noticed him that much in the first season but i just saw hyd2 last night and he is sooo freakin hot O M G. and juns hair is awesome this season even his skin seems to have improved. I luv when they try to speak english LOL..

luving the new arashi song..listening to it right now.all i can hear is ohno's voice...heehee

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 20:29

amrayu wrote:
BOGCHI wrote:since someone's already subbing this.. should we still anticipate a fansub release from SARS or Nya or have they decided to not do it?
SARS-Fansubs is still subbing this. We're working as diligently as we can... and we expect to release our hardsubbed version early this week.

We had a lot of fun fansubbing season 1, so we couldn't pass up doing season 2!
Ill definetely be downloading these subs aswell :D i thought episode 1 subs were amazing and with the different subs ive seen, little things like "arienaittsu no" and the flash backs to last season with different subs felt weird ne...(not that im not grateful to arashi.vox :D)

tsugi no episode mo sugosou da yo ne!!! its a shame i cant really understand the japanese sayings in the preview haha!!
but too see makino crying like that it MUST be good! i ALWAYS cry when she does haha! and shigeru hitting domyouji at eitoku???? nani sore????and shes at makinos house :O with her brother :O maybe they team up against domyouji or something :/(but i dont want to know yet haha)
but for some reason i dont feel the UNCONTROLLABLE URGE to go and find all i can out about ep. 2...judging by the fact thids one was nearly 2 hours...and was done by monday morning...maybe just another week till subs :O yay and maybe i can download desperate housewives ep. 11 if thats stytarted up in america again...tabun, therll be enough to keep my mind occupied until next week? i can always hope haha
i have the uncontrollalbe urge to write out japanese on the keyring thing makino uses for her english..i got onje and started using it for katakana but i never really got round to it :/

does it really help???itll be something to do in boring lessons haha

Ruysdael

Post by Ruysdael » Jan 8th, '07, 20:32

Well, I posted a translation of the summary of next episode according to the official webpage. It must be somewhere around page 35 of this forum... I... think.

Should somebody want to read it again, I don't mind reposting.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 20:35

hmm...did you trasnlate it yourself D: i wish i could!!! agghh haha

boku wa hontou ni...hontou ni...netamashii da! tabun... netamashiasugimasu haha

i think im gonna wait...i sorta regret watching the raw first...but meh...still AMAZING

Ruysdael

Post by Ruysdael » Jan 8th, '07, 20:40

I didn't really get your answer... Was that a yes?

Just in case, here's next week episode summary again... Don't want spoilers, don't read!

Tsukushi was invited by Domyoji's mother to his birthday party. However, she's taken aback by the sudden appearance of Tsukasa's fiance, Shigeru Ookawahara.
Shigeru may be the daughter of the world number one king of the oil, but her piano and singing skills are unprecedented. On top of that, for some reason, Domyoji grabs Shigeru's hand and they escape from the banquet hall.

Shigeru became attracted to (as well as repelled by) Domyoji because of his self-centeredness. She shows up at Eitoku's campus and, in front of Tsukushi and Domyoji, declares that she's going out with him!

Then, she wants Tsukushi to teach her this and that about Domyoji. She invades her house, shows up uninvited at her part-time job... She seems ready to open up her heart to Tsukushi. On the other hand, Domyoji get an inkling that his engagement to Shigeru has something hidden to it.

Tsukushi starts to be nervous about Rui Hanazawa, who's getting close to her fast. At the same time, Nishikado and Mimasaka think of a plan to get Shigeru away from Domyoji...

Encouraged by Nishikado and Mimasaka, Tsukushi, her heart set up on some decision, get in touch with Domyoji.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 20:43

ok...sorry i shoulda been more clear haha...like moast of the time!

i dont think i could cope knowing whats gonna happen so im gonna TRY wait...emphasis on the try

thanks for reposting though!! ill remember the page number for whencit hits me i CANT wait anymore...boku no nihongo ga wakaremashita ka :| hai wo itte kudasai ( i dont know if you can say "please say yes" like that) but its all a learning curve ne?

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jan 8th, '07, 20:44

i forgot, in the first season, rui was in love with another girl, or had a crush on her or something. she was a model? in the first season. i totally can't recall her name? but wills he be appearing in season2?

kkunurashima

Post by kkunurashima » Jan 8th, '07, 20:47

Ahhh, I guess i can stop refreshing arashi.vox's page and this thread. Cant wait to watch it tonight

Ruysdael

Post by Ruysdael » Jan 8th, '07, 20:47

She's part of the season 2 cast, and it doesn't say it's only as a guest appearance... So maybe she will be part of season 2 as well.

However, it says Junpei (Toma Ikuta) is a guest appearance for episode one. So this guy, he won't appear again it seems.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 8th, '07, 20:50

autuymnrain wrote:i forgot, in the first season, rui was in love with another girl, or had a crush on her or something. she was a model? in the first season. i totally can't recall her name? but wills he be appearing in season2?
Toudou Shizuka.
She was their (F4) shildhood friend and Rui was in love with her.
I think she'll appear in season 2 although maybe just a glimpse (in epi.1 there's a scene of Rui had a letter from her and he played violin, not sure if it's in the preview or not).

H0NEY

Post by H0NEY » Jan 8th, '07, 20:58

go here to download EPS 01 softsubs
http://arashi.vox.com/library/post/hana ... -subs.html
:)

I feel so sad for Makino in Eps 01 how Domyoji was all cold to her and all.
Then at his birthday party his mother announced that he's engage to Shigeru. :blink :cry:

rbtDesoza80

Webcam Video Capture

Post by rbtDesoza80 » Jan 8th, '07, 21:00

MOD EDIT: No spam please!

Myrdhinn

Post by Myrdhinn » Jan 8th, '07, 21:01

thanks very much amrayu for your answer!! :D

"omeneto" for your hard work! (I do prefer the hardsub version so thks!!)

I hope SARS 'll do the complete season.

The next episode 'll seem very strange, because it' ll be very short comparing to the first episode.

Oh my!! I'm so happy that HYD is soooo well adapted! I love all the characters! (same goes for Kaede-sama, I just want to stuggle her each time I see her on my pc-screen... she acts so well too.)

They act very well ! I really prefer Tsukasa's hairstyle in the second season (fisrt I thought "damn, so ugly lool !)

Myself is half-hearted between Rui and Domyouji!! #scouiiiz!!#

=^_^=
Last edited by Myrdhinn on Jan 8th, '07, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.

rizuki

Post by rizuki » Jan 8th, '07, 21:04

There is a HD season 2 and I think its suppose to air this month in japan although i'm not too sure when, i just heard it from a friend.

Ruysdael

Post by Ruysdael » Jan 8th, '07, 21:04

I don't know if other people notice, but...

there's proof Domyoji's still thinking of her somehow. Alone on the bridge, toward the end of the episode, he's looking at the stars.. If you remember season 1... It means something. Most likely, he's looking for Saturn.

I really like this scene who says so much without any words.
Last edited by Ruysdael on Jan 8th, '07, 21:07, edited 2 times in total.

Nishikido

Post by Nishikido » Jan 8th, '07, 21:06

No i want Junpei more......why only one ep with him...Loves Toma Ikuta

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 8th, '07, 21:06

rizuki wrote:There is a HD season 2 and I think its suppose to air this month in japan although i'm not too sure when, i just heard it from a friend.
yeah, we know. :whistling:

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Jan 8th, '07, 21:15

Sorry to keep spamming and asking everyone. But is no one going to put it up for DDL?

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 8th, '07, 21:19

saku_chan_desu wrote:Sorry to keep spamming and asking everyone. But is no one going to put it up for DDL?
Hardsubed? nope.
to respect arashi.vox who make the sub and ask not up uped her hardsubed version anywhere.
But there are several RAW have been up-ed in DDL link, maybe you could get the raw and use softsub from arashi.vox.com?
It's the best suggestion I could give.

Nishikido

Post by Nishikido » Jan 8th, '07, 21:19

we are not that supid...go read some pages back...then you will see ^^

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Jan 8th, '07, 21:21

Nishikido wrote:we are not that supid...go read some pages back...then you will see ^^
Sorry if I made you mad by asking.

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 8th, '07, 21:22

Ruysdael wrote:I didn't really get your answer... Was that a yes?

Just in case, here's next week episode summary again... Don't want spoilers, don't read!

Tsukushi was invited by Domyoji's mother to his birthday party. However, she's taken aback by the sudden appearance of Tsukasa's fiance, Shigeru Ookawahara.
Shigeru may be the daughter of the world number one king of the oil, but her piano and singing skills are unprecedented. On top of that, for some reason, Domyoji grabs Shigeru's hand and they escape from the banquet hall.

Shigeru became attracted to (as well as repelled by) Domyoji because of his self-centeredness. She shows up at Eitoku's campus and, in front of Tsukushi and Domyoji, declares that she's going out with him!

Then, she wants Tsukushi to teach her this and that about Domyoji. She invades her house, shows up uninvited at her part-time job... She seems ready to open up her heart to Tsukushi. On the other hand, Domyoji get an inkling that his engagement to Shigeru has something hidden to it.

Tsukushi starts to be nervous about Rui Hanazawa, who's getting close to her fast. At the same time, Nishikado and Mimasaka think of a plan to get Shigeru away from Domyoji...

Encouraged by Nishikado and Mimasaka, Tsukushi, her heart set up on some decision, get in touch with Domyoji.
Reading the summary for the next eps make me exciting to watch it.. :w00t:
I can't wait..
Thank's for the summary.. :mrgreen:

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 8th, '07, 21:28

I just finished watching the first episode of HYD2, and it was SO awful.
I was just laughing the whole time because it was so cheesey and the story was so stupid :tv:
That Junpei guy's acting was so horrible, it's even worse than villains from Gokusen series.

I know this is a sequel, and draggy 2 hour SP, so it's unavoidable, but if it better get better soon, or I won't be able to endure all 11 episodes! At least Inoue Mao is still cute.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 21:39

8thSin wrote:I just finished watching the first episode of HYD2, and it was SO awful.
I was just laughing the whole time because it was so cheesey and the story was so stupid :tv:
That Junpei guy's acting was so horrible, it's even worse than villains from Gokusen series.

I know this is a sequel, and draggy 2 hour SP, so it's unavoidable, but if it better get better soon, or I won't be able to endure all 11 episodes! At least Inoue Mao is still cute.

lmao HAHA who are you? the kaede (tsukasa's mum) of j-dorama watching...seriousyl..its the BEST series ive ever seen :/ mada...its GREAT to see another male watching it :D and fyi its 15 eps...like in your last post "i*runs away quick before...* youre cowardice amuses me...

i thought "the guy that plays junpei's acting was GREAT; im sure it will be no loss to the whole of the forum or hyd lovers/acotrs/ creaters everywhere if you dojt watch the rest of the series haah...i for one will rest in peace

especially now i feel ive defended hyd;s honour haha. is that ayumi in your pic? that tells me alot...utada rules her squeky j-pop ass :D

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Jan 8th, '07, 21:53

that's actually koda kumi and though a little hoochy she may be, the girl can sing.

you gotta admit, some parts were kinda cheesy and this is from an avid hyd fan. a matsujun fan even. hyd is a good fun drama but i don't really think it's THE greatest. but that's just my opinion. everybody has a different view right?

well i'm just looking forward to enjoying the rest of hyd2. i hope the writers leave out racial stereotypes though.
Last edited by ladyusagi on Jan 8th, '07, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 8th, '07, 21:53

sambuk wrote: lmao HAHA who are you? the kaede (tsukasa's mum) of j-dorama watching...seriousyl..its the BEST series ive ever seen :/ mada...its GREAT to see another male watching it :D and fyi its 15 eps...like in your last post "i*runs away quick before...* youre cowardice amuses me...
LOL!! I took the honor of correcting the incorrect wiki in d-addicts for all of you. This series is 11 episodes long, as shown in あらすじ section of the official website plus 2ch plus couple of blogs. 15 episodes are UNHEARD OF in renzoku dorama, and it's always under 12 episodes or they make it multiple consecutive seasons. I'm entitled to say whatever I want about this series just as you can in your post.

But after all that's been said, I do like Inoue, and the guys in the series have cool hairstyles I might copy one day :lol And I watch it because I like school dramas.
i thought "the guy that plays junpei's acting was GREAT; im sure it will be no loss to the whole of the forum or hyd lovers/acotrs/ creaters everywhere if you dojt watch the rest of the series haah...i for one will rest in peace
Out of maybe 50 dorama series I've watched to the end, and maybe 40 more I couldn't finish watching, that was the worst scene in terms of acting IMO, but I guess there are people who likes that kind of stuff :roll
especially now i feel ive defended hyd;s honour haha. is that ayumi in your pic? that tells me alot...utada rules her squeky j-pop ass :D
It's Koda Kumi's avatar. I listen to almost everything that makes it to Oricon chart, and I do like Kumi, Ayu, Amuro AND Utada, as you might see in my siggy. But Ayu was only good 'till '05. Utada was only good 'till 02 IMO. If you don't like Ayu, that's your problem :glare:

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jan 8th, '07, 22:03

There's no need to bash people because they don't like something. People are entitled to their opinions. So, let's not turn this into an unnecessary flame-war. :)

BTW, I love Ayumi and Amuro... Utada was only good when she first came out. :-P

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jan 8th, '07, 22:11

Inoue Mao is really a great actress!! i hope i can see her more in other dramas..and i hope she will be paired with Kame or Yamapi. i can see her as the future Dorama Queen like her senpai, Matsushima Nanako.

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 8th, '07, 22:13

marienella_m wrote:Inoue Mao is really a great actress!! i hope i can see her more in other dramas..and i hope she will be paired with Kame or Yamapi. i can see her as the future Dorama Queen like her senpai, Matsushima Nanako.
she starred in a movie with ichihara hayato..the movie called Check It Out, yo!
i havent watch it cuz i cant find torrent to DDL for it..anyone who has it..pliz tell me...

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 22:14

8thSin wrote:
sambuk wrote: lmao HAHA who are you? the kaede (tsukasa's mum) of j-dorama watching...seriousyl..its the BEST series ive ever seen :/ mada...its GREAT to see another male watching it :D and fyi its 15 eps...like in your last post "i*runs away quick before...* youre cowardice amuses me...
LOL!! I took the honor of correcting the incorrect wiki in d-addicts for all of you. This series is 11 episodes long, as shown in あらすじ section of the official website plus 2ch plus couple of blogs. 15 episodes are UNHEARD OF in renzoku dorama, and it's always under 12 episodes or they make it multiple consecutive seasons. I'm entitled to say whatever I want about this series just as you can in your post.

But after all that's been said, I do like Inoue, and the guys in the series have cool hairstyles I might copy one day :lol And I watch it because I like school dramas.

Out of maybe 50 dorama series I've watched to the end, and maybe 40 more I couldn't finish watching, that was the worst scene in terms of acting IMO, but I guess there are people who likes that kind of stuff :roll
It's Koda Kumi's avatar. I listen to almost everything that makes it to Oricon chart, and I do like Kumi, Ayu, Amuro AND Utada, as you might see in my siggy. But Ayu was only good 'till '05. Utada was only good 'till 02 IMO. If you don't like Ayu, that's your problem :glare:

haha! i wasnt really being serious....tbh i havent really watched many other j-doramas i just think thos is great..i didnt find any of it cheesy :/
ayumi or koda...i think both of them are sorta squeeky, and koda's just ABIT too deep for me...*cough* manly *cough* haha...though i do enjoy ai otsuka...though her voice is kinda weak...well weak sounding anyway...haha course you can put your views up, i just thought it was sorta harsh to slaughter the hole epi :D
11 eps.D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: THATS NOTHING ARRRGH i was SURE it was 15 not sure where i bggot it mfrom...mustve been wiki...damn them!!!
from tyhe only other post i saw you put...i got the impression you were one of those people who just comes on and avbuses things coz they find it funny to watch everyone get angry about it...but ive done that before but only on crappy chavvy bebo sites and stuff....
do you have a degree in japanese/english(depending which is your native tongue), im guessing english...do most subbers have degrees?

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jan 8th, '07, 22:15

angelcoolz wrote:
marienella_m wrote:Inoue Mao is really a great actress!! i hope i can see her more in other dramas..and i hope she will be paired with Kame or Yamapi. i can see her as the future Dorama Queen like her senpai, Matsushima Nanako.
i havent watch it cuz i cant find torrent to DDL for it..anyone who has it..pliz tell me...
She was also in Grave of the fireflies with Matsushima Nanako as well.

Chrisswe

Post by Chrisswe » Jan 8th, '07, 22:16

Just a question, is this series going to be released in widescreenformat by SARS aswell? It doesnt look quite right on my screen :)

Ive downloaded the raw in widescreen format with softsubs for now, but a standardmovieformat would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for answering (if youre going to) hehe

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 8th, '07, 22:17

amrayu wrote:
angelcoolz wrote:
She was also in Grave of the fireflies with Matsushima Nanako as well.
do u have the link to DL the movie???
thank u in advance...

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 8th, '07, 22:18

Chrisswe wrote:Just a question, is this series going to be released in widescreenformat by SARS aswell? It doesnt look quite right on my screen :)

Ive downloaded the raw in widescreen format with softsubs for now, but a standardmovieformat would be greatly appreciated!

go to sars website...i have no clue..it might be quite some time until they upload the drama...

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 22:19

amrayu wrote:There's no need to bash people because they don't like something. People are entitled to their opinions. So, let's not turn this into an unnecessary flame-war. :)

BTW, I love Ayumi and Amuro... Utada was only good when she first came out. :-P
hmm...when i went to japan on the study trip basically all the uni students i asked said they didnt like utada...

and my friends cousin that does japanese as a degree(nearly finished) and goes over there often and did a year uni study in fukuoka(shes also travlled round japan) said no one really like her haha! i asked a couple of the buddies from the uni if it was because everyone was jealous of her and most didnt understand,...but one with really good english laughed and said yeh...im SURE i ve heard that everyones jealous of ehr somewehrwe...correct mke if im wrong

Chrisswe

Post by Chrisswe » Jan 8th, '07, 22:20

angelcoolz wrote:
Chrisswe wrote:Just a question, is this series going to be released in widescreenformat by SARS aswell? It doesnt look quite right on my screen :)

go to sars website...i have no clue..it might be quite some time until they upload the drama...
Yeah Ive checked but I cant find ANY information about HYD2 at all over there, I might be looking in the wrong place tho. Hopefully it wont take too long until they realase tho, since they finished subbing both Gokusen2 and Ruri no Shima.

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 8th, '07, 22:28

sambuk wrote: from tyhe only other post i saw you put...i got the impression you were one of those people who just comes on and avbuses things coz they find it funny to watch everyone get angry about it...but ive done that before but only on crappy chavvy bebo sites and stuff....
do you have a degree in japanese/english(depending which is your native tongue), im guessing english...do most subbers have degrees?
Hahaha, the post before was kind of a joke, I've already given up argueing with Johnny's fans LONG, LONG time ago, because... You probably know why :lol

I don't think there are any fansubbers who have degrees in their language. If you have degrees and translate for living, you would probably be really be sick of it, and translating for free will feel like more work, except not getting paid. I just used to live in Japan, and now live in Canada and US, so I can speak both languages.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 8th, '07, 22:32

8thSin wrote:
sambuk wrote: from tyhe only other post i saw you put...i got the impression you were one of those people who just comes on and avbuses things coz they find it funny to watch everyone get angry about it...but ive done that before but only on crappy chavvy bebo sites and stuff....
Hahaha, the post before was kind of a joke, I've already given up argueing with Johnny's fans LONG, LONG time ago, because... You probably know why :lol

I don't think there are any fansubbers who have degrees in their language. If you have degrees and translate for living, you would probably be really be sick of it, and translating for free will feel like more work, except not getting paid. I just used to live in Japan, and now live in Canada and US, so I can speak both languages.

ah right...id have thought the same thing....well...i did haha

im rather :S did you live in japan or was it a tudy trip? how long for to become fluent?

fijiwater

Post by fijiwater » Jan 8th, '07, 22:43

i cant wait for episode 2

Chrisswe

Post by Chrisswe » Jan 8th, '07, 22:44

fijiwater wrote:i cant wait for episode 2
Yes you can. *Jedi-mindtrick*

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jan 8th, '07, 22:51

Chrisswe wrote:
angelcoolz wrote:

Yeah Ive checked but I cant find ANY information about HYD2 at all over there, I might be looking in the wrong place tho. Hopefully it wont take too long until they realase tho, since they finished subbing both Gokusen2 and Ruri no Shima.
Yes, we are subbing it. I recently updated the main page and HYD2 is listed under January's Release Plan. We're planning to release our hardsubbed version early this week.
We finished off Gokusen 2 and Ruri no shima in preparation for HYD2. We're aiming for weekly releases after each episode has aired... This is what we did for season 1. :-)

Chrisswe

Post by Chrisswe » Jan 8th, '07, 22:59

Yatta! :D Just one more thing, will the hardsub be widescreen or not?

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 8th, '07, 23:03

amrayu wrote:Yes, we are subbing it. I recently updated the main page and HYD2 is listed under January's Release Plan. We're planning to release our hardsubbed version early this week.
We finished off Gokusen 2 and Ruri no shima in preparation for HYD2. We're aiming for weekly releases after each episode has aired... This is what we did for season 1. :-)
Woohoo! You guys rock! I will be looking forward to your work. You and Nya do such a great job with your work. :cheers:

Myrdhinn

Post by Myrdhinn » Jan 8th, '07, 23:25

We're aiming for weekly releases after each episode has aired... This is what we did for season 1. :-)

yoshaaaaaaa!! I admire you SARS so much!

you're my hyd's hapiness!!

thank you so much! :cry: (of joy)

=^_^=

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 8th, '07, 23:33

I have no clue why, but when that extremely black guy steals her bag I can't stop laughing, I'm tearing up a little. It's like they just grabbed the blackest guy off the street and had him steal her bag for the dorama. rofl

haruhi-san

Wow

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 8th, '07, 23:48

That scene was pretty strange and then her running all the way after him.

:lol

sakura87

Post by sakura87 » Jan 8th, '07, 23:54

this episode was so great i can't wait to see the second!!!! i really like makino in this episode she was so funny!!!!