Masuda Takahisa

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
x_resa

Post by x_resa » Jan 1st, '07, 01:16

hm i guess i watch the drama then. i wasnt planning to watch it.
but since massu is sooo cute, i'll watch it for him.
yeah Massu caught my eye in the Cherish PV too.
gawd, i wish i got ot meet them. did you their autograph or pic?

HAPPY NEWS YEAR!!! they are back. yay for our boys... still waititng for uchi and kusano to come back though.

x_resa

Post by x_resa » Jan 1st, '07, 01:18

http://blog.naver.com/chickjy.do

you can click that for the viedo of NEWS at the Johny's Countdown.
massu looks soooo cute!!!!

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Jan 1st, '07, 04:39

Omg!!!!! he does look cute! :wub: at first, i got freaked out with yamapi's outfit. :P but at least newS is back together, not including uchi and kusano :cry: I wish johnny's would loosen up a bit with their punishments. If they keep it like this, it will take a VERY long time for uchi and kusano to return to newS. :unsure: (hope it doesn't though)

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 1st, '07, 04:47

x_resa wrote:gawd, i wish i got ot meet them. did you their autograph or pic?
No, taking pictures wasn't allowed and Johnny's don't go autographs, I got to shake his hand though, and talk to him for a few seconds.

I watched the NewS part of the Countdown and it made me cry... they all looked so happy! It was short but amazing, the best start of a new year EVER

manon

Post by manon » Jan 1st, '07, 08:16

massu caught my eye in the sayaendou PV

cartoon style of course

i mean he had chicken and pig on his head.... :)

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 1st, '07, 20:56

Haha yeah typical, Massu with a pig... they know him so well ;)

x_resa

Post by x_resa » Jan 2nd, '07, 05:04

lol yeah. they got it now.
whaaa, its one of my fave PVs now.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Jan 6th, '07, 06:20

The PV that got me loving Massu was Cherish. He was just so HOT! :wub: :P He looks awesome in every PV, but since i watched Cherish first (because of YamaP) i gotta give credit to that song. I had no idea that he and Tego-chan knew english. I was sooo surprised when i saw them singing in English!!! :wub: :wub:

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 6th, '07, 19:52

Haha I wouldn't really say Massu knows English. Tegoshi knows a bit but Massu is pretty clueless when it comes to English...

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 8th, '07, 04:07

wow!!luv Massu and Tego, finally found a thread on them

tegomass is kinda new to me but yea, when i saw massu in CHERISH, i was lyk immediatley attracted to him, hes got such a lovely voice and smile

he looks so happy in the pv and very~~cheerful
i luuuv his round cheeks and since hes buffed up a bit more these days, hes cuter than ever!!! i mean, his cute face and buffed body DOES make him look quite seductive
:P hehe

my friend sent me this clip of him, shige and kusano talking for lyk 19mins wif tego at the back
his singing was so funny at the end but sooo cute i hv to say
sorry, still new to massu here, can any1 tellme wot the name of that clip is if they no it?
i wanna watch more of tegomass's shows, perfs, eps, ANYTHING :-)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 8th, '07, 04:13

I don't think I've ever made a post in Massu's thread.......though I adore him dearly.....<333 :wub: darn it! too many guys to fangirls over that I'm bound to leave one out~

@baka_maki: you can actually find several TegoMass clips on my Johnny Entertainment Media page (under the NewS section)~ and both Swedish & Japanese versions of their Miso Soup PVs (HQ) under my Johnny Entertainment PV page 2, and their Miso Soup single Japanese Regular Edition on my Japanese Audio Page 2~

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Jan 8th, '07, 05:51

Gilraen wrote:Haha I wouldn't really say Massu knows English. Tegoshi knows a bit but Massu is pretty clueless when it comes to English...
That probably explains the surprise :P I think i remember Tego-chan speaking a little bit of english in mbmh....but i might be wrong :roll anyways, i just got the first episode of Dandori and i am SOOOO excited :goggle: :lol

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 8th, '07, 06:18

some1 sent me this clip of tegomass in somewhere in europe (i think) and there were a lot of european fans

they sung english in that clip and it was lyk..........kawaii but yea, their english is limited

think they mustve tried really hard but it makes me adore them more n more

baka_maki

Post by baka_maki » Jan 8th, '07, 06:21

thanx lilswtangel, ure GREAT helping me in all these threads

btw, ive gone thru about 1/4 of those clips in ure LJ, sooooo entertaining to watch

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 8th, '07, 12:54

nilu20 wrote:
Gilraen wrote:Haha I wouldn't really say Massu knows English. Tegoshi knows a bit but Massu is pretty clueless when it comes to English...
That probably explains the surprise :P I think i remember Tego-chan speaking a little bit of english in mbmh....but i might be wrong :roll anyways, i just got the first episode of Dandori and i am SOOOO excited :goggle: :lol
Suzuki Carlos Saburota is THE man!!! <3333 He was sooooo adorable.....and his relentless ways and "Never give up" spirit was the best!!!! The last episode was by far my favorite~ :wub:

and @ baka_maki: you are very very welcome~ :) there'll be more videos up as soon as I get off my lazy butt and start posting them. :P

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 8th, '07, 18:38

baka_maki wrote:some1 sent me this clip of tegomass in somewhere in europe (i think) and there were a lot of european fans

they sung english in that clip and it was lyk..........kawaii but yea, their english is limited

Hm yes they were in Sweden and they did speak a little English, mostly Tego though. Massu's English really is limited to only a few words. He probably just learned the lyrics and sang them without knowing exactly what it was he sang.

It reminds me of the look on Massu's face when I was talking to him, my Japanese is about as limited as his English (maa- maybe a little better) so we couldn't really talk, he looked so confused. Tegoshi was laughing so hard, the little tease. Instead of helping out he was just laughing. Tegoshi's English is good enough to have a basic conversation at least...

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Jan 9th, '07, 02:07

U R SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!! If i could just SEE him in REAL LIFE, i would be satisfied! :cry: at least we got dramas and songs/bands with massu in them. :D :wub:

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jan 9th, '07, 19:14

My first time in this thread! Cuz...I never really thought to look for it before. :sweat: But yeah. Has anyone else been watching Waraeru Koi wa Shitakunai? Massu is as adorable as ever in it! That special, it's so funny and cute and I'm totally loving it. And the soft subs were just finished so now I can finish watching it! Yay! :D I started out watching it for Massu, but it turned out to be really great! I still haven't seen Dandori, I'm rather...hesitant, with what I've heard about it... XD

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 9th, '07, 19:35

Ah, are the subs for the third episode of Waraeru Koi wa Shitakunai done too? I'll watch it soon then!
Dandori is... okay. If you like Massu, it's fun because he's just such an idiot. The dorama itself isn't one of the best out there but it's tolerable...

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jan 9th, '07, 19:43

Yup, it just finished! Fast after the second ep huh? I was like already? Yay! :D

Haha, maybe I'll watch it then. For Massu. I love all NEWS members. :wub:

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Jan 9th, '07, 19:50

Whoa that's really quick! *wanders off to check it out*

x_resa

Post by x_resa » Feb 23rd, '07, 07:38

[img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/ ... /TMadd.jpg[/img]
hey guys, i just wanted to personally invite you guys to join the TegoMass forum.
if you love TegoMass and NewS... come and join to share in the fangirling (;

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 23rd, '07, 07:46

Gilraen wrote:
baka_maki wrote:some1 sent me this clip of tegomass in somewhere in europe (i think) and there were a lot of european fans

Hm yes they were in Sweden and they did speak a little English, mostly Tego though. Massu's English really is limited to only a few words. He probably just learned the lyrics and sang them without knowing exactly what it was he sang.

It reminds me of the look on Massu's face when I was talking to him, my Japanese is about as limited as his English (maa- maybe a little better) so we couldn't really talk, he looked so confused. Tegoshi was laughing so hard, the little tease. Instead of helping out he was just laughing. Tegoshi's English is good enough to have a basic conversation at least...
:O U GOT TO MEET HIMMMMMM??? *insanely jealous* t.t

my first time here but since NewS is back i've gone into my obssessive fan-girling stage :]]

massu is just soo adorableeeeeee *squeeeeel*

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Feb 23rd, '07, 22:08

I know! Massu is so awesome. He's getting so overlooked these days, since people associate him with Tesshi (even I do, that's just kind of how they are), but everyone's really looking at Tesshi and forgetting Massu! It's a bit sad. Cuz Massu is awesome too. And no one's smile beats his, ever. :wub:

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 23rd, '07, 22:16

massu is just adorable. he was the second NEWS memeber i fell in love with after yampi(or was he my first?) i first saw him in their cherish pv.

lil'himitsu

Post by lil'himitsu » Feb 23rd, '07, 23:47

Yes, I just saw his smile in Teppen and became a fan...
bl00_4ng31 wrote: U GOT TO MEET HIMMMMMM??? *insanely jealous* t.t
my first time here but since NewS is back i've gone into my obssessive fan-girling stage :]]
massu is just soo adorableeeeeee *squeeeeel*
* joining the "squeeling-jealous-of-GG-club" *

Tegomass is something so cute... I wish they will make another duo.

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 23rd, '07, 23:50

Massu. I like him a lot now. I think he his voice is as goos as Tego's. No wonder Johnny formed Tegomass.

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Feb 24th, '07, 00:54

I don't think his voice is as good as Tesshi's (not even close, sorry :sweat:), HOWEVER his voice blends really, really well with Tesshi's. I think this is why they have pretty much always sung duets together. Like Sunadokei has been their duet for a long time. :) Plus they are probably the most kawaii-cute NEWS members, so the two of them together are like, cuteness overload. :P

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 01:15

massu was my second NewS love (after yamapi of course) :]

i fell in love with massu after seeing his smile too :]]]] and he looks like such a little adorable kid and he's just such a cutie!!

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 24th, '07, 04:10

I know! Massu is such a hottie, but at the same time, a cutie pie :wub: :wub: I just totally LOVE him!!!Since I saw Yamapi smoking in Byakkotai, my attention has moved towards Massu, but i always did love him as #1 :wub: :wub: hope he stays this cute forever! :wub: :wub: :whistling:

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 24th, '07, 04:26

well i think that yamapi only smoked in byakkotai cuz he had to so he doesnt smoke regularly THANK GOODNESS :]

and to make this massu related....*squeeeeeeeel* he has the cutest smile on the planet of earth :]

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Feb 24th, '07, 08:11

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Yamapi doesn't normally smoke, I don't think. Of course, it's impossible to know for sure. In Japan, a LOT of people smoke, so it's not that unusual. A lot of our JE boys have smoked in the past, sadly.

But back to Massu. He is like a teddy bear. So adorable. When I'm watching a NEWS perf and I see him smiling, I smile too, I can't help it. But then you see his muscles and it's like WHOA that was unexpected. XD I read something once where Tesshi said his muscles were scary. :lol He must think that about Yamapi now too then, Yamapi's about as buff as Massu nowadays.

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Feb 24th, '07, 20:06

Massu's voice may not be as good as Teshi's but it definitely improved!

With regards to his muscle, I remember a Ya3 episode when Massu's team lost and they were going to be punched, Teshi punched Massu, but then Teshi was the one who fell on the floor from the pain of punching massu's "steel arm". But I feel like Massu's a bit thinner nowadays.

Massu has always been my favorite ever since I got all the name of the NEWS members.

He may be a dork who's super scared of bugs, but he's my adorkable baby!!!

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 24th, '07, 20:19

He's scared of bugs? Awwww poor thing! (But then again, so am I :whistling: ) I guess there is another thing that I have in common with him! :wub: I hope that Massu doesn't smoke because if he does.....well I hope he doesn't! LOL He has such a cute smile that I can't resist it!!! :wub: I can't wait for a new drama starring with him! Just the thought of him wanting more food and acting so clueless makes me smile :P Can't wait! :D

Cindydes

Post by Cindydes » Feb 24th, '07, 21:41

i absolutely agree! Gosh, i wanna punch Masuda and see how it feels like. =D
lol

He deserves a drama! i wanna see him as a serious character like in Gachibaka... Hotness.

nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 24th, '07, 21:45

nilu20
He's scared of bugs? Awwww poor thing! (But then again, so am I ) I guess there is another thing that I have in common with him! I hope that Massu doesn't smoke because if he does.....well I hope he doesn't! LOL He has such a cute smile that I can't resist it!!! I can't wait for a new drama starring with him! Just the thought of him wanting more food and acting so clueless makes me smile Can't wait!
i just love massu. the first thing i want to do when i see him is pull his cheeks. and then touch those muscles. i think he's the only one in news that has muscley arms besides yamapi. the rest ahve girly arms which i don't mind at all.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 25th, '07, 01:40

I love his muscles too. They look so hot on him! :wub: Anyways, They should make a drama starring all of the newS members! That would be so awesome, because Arashi already has like 2 movies starring all 5 members. I really wish I could see him in person so that I can see his hot muscles (and feel them while I'm at it :P ) up close! I just can't get enough of Massu!!! :wub: :wub:

nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 25th, '07, 01:44

i think they have a drama with 4 of them in a drama. i gotta see that but it would be great if the whole news was a in movie or a drama. and which movie was arashi in?

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 25th, '07, 01:51

nela302 wrote:i think they have a drama with 4 of them in a drama. i gotta see that but it would be great if the whole news was a in movie or a drama. and which movie was arashi in?
The movie was called Pikanchi. I'm not positively sure that there are "2" movies, but i know for a fact that they made Pikanchi. I wish it had subs though :whistling:

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 25th, '07, 02:04

bl00_4ng31 wrote:well i think that yamapi only smoked in byakkotai cuz he had to so he doesnt smoke regularly THANK GOODNESS :]

and to make this massu related....*squeeeeeeeel* he has the cutest smile on the planet of earth :]
Yeah you just want to hug him! (and not to meantion: never let go :whistling: ) I just wish he would come to the U.S for a concert or something. Just the thought of him here makes me want to save up my money( which is REALLY hard for me) :whistling: LOL I wonder if he ever did come to the U.S.

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Feb 25th, '07, 22:42

@ nilu20: Yes, Arashi has two Pikanchi movies. Pikanchi Life is Hard Dakedo Happy, and Pikanchi Life is Hard Dakara Happy. I saw the first one, and...it was pretty cracked. XD They have a new movie now but I don't know anything about it.

Have you guys seen the special, Waraeru Koi wa Shitakunai? Massu was sooo adorable in it. :wub: I loved that special. (Even though Massu is exactly the best actor ever. :sweat:)

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 25th, '07, 22:51

awwwwwwwww massu the cutie with that smile of his

and he's freaking buff :roll

and how he loves food oh so much :]]

"yo! whats for dinner tonight? i want PUMPKIN!"

8)

shama129

Post by shama129 » Feb 25th, '07, 22:53

lmao massu and his food. miso soup and pumpkins. enough said. and has funky underwear.lol been reading koyamas jweb.

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 25th, '07, 22:55

haha. i love koyama for saying the most baka things about NewS members :]]]]

*squeeeeeeeel* :lol

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 26th, '07, 01:22

nilu20 wrote:I love his muscles too. They look so hot on him! :wub: Anyways, They should make a drama starring all of the newS members! That would be so awesome, because Arashi already has like 2 movies starring all 5 members. I really wish I could see him in person so that I can see his hot muscles (and feel them while I'm at it :P ) up close! I just can't get enough of Massu!!! :wub: :wub:
the first thing i would do if i met massu would be pinch his cheeks. he has chubby cheeks and i always wanted to pinch themXD

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 26th, '07, 01:31

GodsGirl7 wrote:@ nilu20: Yes, Arashi has two Pikanchi movies. Pikanchi Life is Hard Dakedo Happy, and Pikanchi Life is Hard Dakara Happy. I saw the first one, and...it was pretty cracked. XD They have a new movie now but I don't know anything about it.

Have you guys seen the special, Waraeru Koi wa Shitakunai? Massu was sooo adorable in it. :wub: I loved that special. (Even though Massu is exactly the best actor ever. :sweat:)
I loved that special!!!! Massu looked soo cute in it. :wub: :wub: Too bad it was only 3 episodes :cry: I don't think people have commented on his hair, so I will. I LOVE HIS HAIR!!! LOL sometimes it's like flat and sometimes it's really puffy. :P I love his hair in Gachibaka! and Waraeru Koi wa Shitakunai. So cute :wub: :wub:

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 26th, '07, 01:48

I just now today saw his Akatsuki performance. It is one heck of a good song! Then I went crazy looking for a video/MP3 and I can't find one, so now I'm sad. =P Masu is adorable though, I love his voice.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 26th, '07, 01:57

Gorahgurl wrote:I just now today saw his Akatsuki performance. It is one heck of a good song! Then I went crazy looking for a video/MP3 and I can't find one, so now I'm sad. =P Masu is adorable though, I love his voice.
Yeah, he does have an amazing voice. I think that he has the best voice in newS (that is, when you don't include yamapi :wub: ) His voice is very warm and gentle. :wub:

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 26th, '07, 02:02

nilu20 wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:I just now today saw his Akatsuki performance. It is one heck of a good song! Then I went crazy looking for a video/MP3 and I can't find one, so now I'm sad. =P Masu is adorable though, I love his voice.
Yeah, he does have an amazing voice. I think that he has the best voice in newS (that is, when you don't include yamapi :wub: ) His voice is very warm and gentle. :wub:
haha. his voice is so interesting cuz he LOOKS like such a little kid but his voice is so mature and deep :]]

oo and massu's akatsuki mp3 rip is here on this site

http://iruy.livejournal.com/597.html

hope that helps!!

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Feb 26th, '07, 02:03

I think I had that, but I can't find the cut version of akatsuki, I have the mp3 though. I'll upload it in my site.

edit: nevermind I'm a post late. =)

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 26th, '07, 02:07

Ah, thanks a lot! But there are three people in NEWS I think have the best voices. YamaPi's first, but then Tegoshi and Masu, in my opinion, have equally great voices. They're so cute (then again Tego has started to become very hot very quickly) but then you hear them sing and and it's like..whoa.

I was listening to the Sayaendou/Hoshi wo Mezashite performance on the 18th, and I heard Tego's above all the rest when they were going all out. I was like,"....dang~....Little guy can sing. @_@"

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 26th, '07, 02:11

Gorahgurl wrote:Ah, thanks a lot! But there are three people in NEWS I think have the best voices. YamaPi's first, but then Tegoshi and Masu, in my opinion, have equally great voices. They're so cute (then again Tego has started to become very hot very quickly) but then you hear them sing and and it's like..whoa.

I was listening to the Sayaendou/Hoshi wo Mezashite performance on the 18th, and I heard Tego's above all the rest when they were going all out. I was like,"....dang~....Little guy can sing. @_@"
:lol now that you mention it, Tego is pretty short (compared to the other members.) :whistling:

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 26th, '07, 02:17

nilu20 wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:Ah, thanks a lot! But there are three people in NEWS I think have the best voices. YamaPi's first, but then Tegoshi and Masu, in my opinion, have equally great voices. They're so cute (then again Tego has started to become very hot very quickly) but then you hear them sing and and it's like..whoa.

:lol now that you mention it, Tego is pretty short (compared to the other members.) :whistling:
Of course. I was seeing how tall Junno was, and out of curiousity I searched up some of the JE boys' heights. Tego is 5'4!! o.o;; He's...ah..19. He can grow some.....right? ^_^;;

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 26th, '07, 02:20

Gorahgurl wrote:
nilu20 wrote:

Of course. I was seeing how tall Junno was, and out of curiousity I searched up some of the JE boys' heights. Tego is 5'4!! o.o;; He's...ah..19. He can grow some.....right? ^_^;;
5"4'?? .....awww its ok....he still has time to grow :D

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 26th, '07, 02:25

It's B-A-D It's B-A-D It's B-A-D...o.o Ok, that song's in my head now lol. XD

Anyway, all the links work except for, of course, the two Akatsuki MP3s. ;-; It says the file is temporarily unavailable. The link to the video perf. works, though.

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 26th, '07, 02:35

Gorahgurl wrote:It's B-A-D It's B-A-D It's B-A-D...o.o Ok, that song's in my head now lol. XD

Anyway, all the links work except for, of course, the two Akatsuki MP3s. ;-; It says the file is temporarily unavailable. The link to the video perf. works, though.
can you not DL Akatsuki?

i'll upload it onto sendspace if u cant DL it :-)

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 26th, '07, 02:36

No thanks, I got it. Someone in the comments posted another link of those same songs and more, and I got it from that.

http://hosted.filefront.com/yuyasmile/

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 26th, '07, 02:38

bl00_4ng31 wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:
nilu20 wrote: :lol now that you mention it, Tego is pretty short (compared to the other members.) :whistling:
5"4'?? .....awww its ok....he still has time to grow :D
OMG :O I am 2 inches TALLER than him!!! :cry: I hope he get really tall (as in like 6 ft.)

Cindydes

Post by Cindydes » Feb 26th, '07, 02:38

theres no way tegoshi can be 5'4. thats impossible

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 26th, '07, 02:52

No, it's quite possible. Using DramaWiki's bio, he's 167.5cm. Using http://www.itsallgreek.co.uk/us/metus_convert.htm when I insert that it converts to 65.9 inches. Let's just say 66. So he's 5'4-5'5.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 26th, '07, 02:59

Gorahgurl wrote:No, it's quite possible. Using DramaWiki's bio, he's 167.5cm. Using http://www.itsallgreek.co.uk/us/metus_convert.htm when I insert that it converts to 65.9 inches. Let's just say 66. So he's 5'4-5'5.
:-( Poor guy....but I'm sure he'll get taller (I hope :unsure: ) I think we're getting kind of off topic. lol Have any of you seen Gekidan Engimono - Ie ga Tooi ? I just went on Jdorama.com and saw that Massu was a main character.

shama129

Post by shama129 » Feb 26th, '07, 15:14

nilu20: i haven't watched Gekidan yet but i'm watching Dance Drill. im only watching it cuz massu's init. lol. even though hes not the main character and only comes in for quick short scenes his character is so goofy and adorable.

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Feb 26th, '07, 16:03

nilu20 wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:No, it's quite possible. Using DramaWiki's bio, he's 167.5cm. Using http://www.itsallgreek.co.uk/us/metus_convert.htm when I insert that it converts to 65.9 inches. Let's just say 66. So he's 5'4-5'5.
:-( Poor guy....but I'm sure he'll get taller (I hope :unsure: ) I think we're getting kind of off topic. lol Have any of you seen Gekidan Engimono - Ie ga Tooi ? I just went on Jdorama.com and saw that Massu was a main character.
I didn't like the show too much, but I love "the making", that's when Kusano scared Massu with a cricket! That was too cute!!

The only reason I decided to sub dance drill was because of Massu... It's not that great of a show, but Massu is too cute in there!

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 26th, '07, 21:24

I haven't seen any doramas with Massu any it. Honestly not planning to watch them anytime soon, so I'm hoping he does another dorama. =) I got both It's BAD and Akatsuki MP3 AND video on my iPod. Haha. I love those songs! It's BAD was in my head all day.

nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 26th, '07, 22:22

mhaellix wrote
I didn't like the show too much, but I love "the making", that's when Kusano scared Massu with a cricket! That was too cute!!

The only reason I decided to sub dance drill was because of Massu... It's not that great of a show, but Massu is too cute in there
it;s so cute how massu gets so scared of that bug he runs like a mile away.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 27th, '07, 02:00

nela302 wrote:mhaellix wrote

The only reason I decided to sub dance drill was because of Massu... It's not that great of a show, but Massu is too cute in there
it;s so cute how massu gets so scared of that bug he runs like a mile away.
Do you know where I can get that? I can't wait to see him make a fool of himself again! :lol LOL. Does Dandori have subs? I watched it without subs so I got kind of confused at times. :unsure:

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 27th, '07, 02:05

ill give u the link, one sec

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 27th, '07, 02:25

im sorry, :-( they dont have it on youtube anymore. guess they took it off youtube.well, i found another clip of massu making a fool of himself.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 27th, '07, 02:34

Japanese_alcoholic wrote:im sorry, :-( they dont have it on youtube anymore. guess they took it off youtube.well, i found another clip of massu making a fool of himself.
:lol :lol OMG that was hilarious!!!!! Was that him singing? Wow look at his muscles! :wub: :wub: Such a hottie!!!! Thanks for posting that site!

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 27th, '07, 02:38

no problem. he has such a beautiful voice. :wub: him and tego-chan make a great team. two great voices put together. johnny knws wut the fans want.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 27th, '07, 02:39

I just saw this clip of BAD by Massu on youtube: Wow! I knew that he could sing and act, but I didn't know that he could move his hips like THAT! :wub: :wub: I am falling in love all over again :wub:

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Feb 27th, '07, 02:42

Japanese_alcoholic wrote:no problem. he has such a beautiful voice. :wub: him and tego-chan make a great team. two great voices put together. johnny knws wut the fans want.
That's for sure! They are like two of the best singers in Japan (in my opinion) now that newS has come back together, has Tegomassu like stopped?

Japanese_alcoholic

Post by Japanese_alcoholic » Feb 27th, '07, 02:47

omg! tht didnt look like massu in the beginning.yep yep, ur right, he sure can move his hips! probably learned tht from jin. he looks so damn hot*squeals in joy*

no, i dont think tegomassu has stopped. they just havent realeasd any singles yet. but i hope they do. now tht they both changed. tego was adorable before, and now he has become so sexy. and massu, hes grown more and more buff. :wub: i wouldnt be surprised if their next song was bout food again.lol. massu already made another song about food,pumpkin.

deshou

Post by deshou » Feb 27th, '07, 02:49

Aww, I just found out about Massu a couple of weeks ago, when I watched Dandori!! His smile is great, really :lol Now I have watched Waraeru Koi and like him even more hehe

In, the meantime, I dunno anything about his music career... Can u people recommend a good song or something??

Btw, there is some stuff on this site, http://www.massuki.com, check it out!! :-)

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 27th, '07, 02:52

Aaah, I love It's BAD!! I love the very last part, where they all slap their thighs. Or Masu, in particular. Very hot. XD