Lee Da Hae <3

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 05:10

ohh,ok,i see,i just read some information about LDW an LDH,i dont kno you guy have read it or not,so just post it on and shared wit you guy,iight,PCE

Glad that LDW is LDH's first boyfriend! She speaks too often as a lady who has not really fallen in love in real life but on-screen only with whoever the director feels and deems fit for her! I won't want that kind of love she yearns for..........ONE THAT CAUSES HEARTACHES, DESIRES AND MOST PROBABLY HEADACHES! Is she into some kind of CF on medicinal cures lately? She would be a gud spokewoman! She snds like a green-horn in this love affair! Good news for Oppa LDW! Cos' he can train her to love like the way he feels and thinks best. Remember he suffers a broken-heart once! A 4-year love affair went wrong/busted! Was he being dumped or he dumped someone? I want to think the latter! He's too kind to dump ppl!

LDW was very upset about the rumor with Shoo because all the reporters kept pastering him about it. He himself had openly denied it twice and his company had denied it also. See how different LDW handled the 2 rumors - Shoo and LDH, he was upset with the first one but with LDH, he just keep saying they are close friend, never once gets angry or upset (somebody please correct me if I am wrong here)

LDW compared himself to SGC in the early episodes of MG, SGC was cool on the outside, pretty much a square. Remember how SGC had changed after falling for YL, LDW has also gone thru the changes in real life, these changes are more visible lately.

The scene in the cab is one of my favourate scene in MG, YL leaned her head against GC, it was just so sweet and natural. I don't thnk they were acting there

LDW wore a cast on his left foot at his Feb fan meet, it was not his birthday celebration. He was just so happy to have LDH there with him. Remember when the couple was watching the show, 2 of his fans came up to them, one touched LDH, LDH was caught off guard and put her arms around herself, when the other fan wanted to do the same, LDW actually put his right hand out and gently pushed the fan away from LDH, very protective also

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :unsure: :unsure:

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Dec 27th, '06, 05:31

heheh...they seem to be good friends.. i don't think it's anything more than that... plus it's early in her career i think she might want to focus more on that than relationships..

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 27th, '06, 05:37

hmmmm.. i think they're just close friends (although im longing for them to be an item. heheheh :lol) but i heard that the entertaintment agencies are very strict when it comes to dating (i think. not too sure yet).. for instance, kim rae won's company did not allow him to date because they wanted him to focus more on his work.

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 05:47

well,lolz....i think,but its really good if LDH nd LDW going out,lolz....ima kepp follow and read news thing about them nd 'll tell u guy when something special about these two,iight......

PJB

Post by PJB » Dec 27th, '06, 09:42

They're not dating because we're dating~! Right ? Riighttttt? :P :D ;) :( ;)

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 27th, '06, 11:30

hey, some discussion is goin' on here huh?

anyway, christina welcome!!

about mukgu and wookie.... dating.
it's not true as there was no confiramtion yet.
i'll keep eveyone posted on that.

but some of my friends are making chronologica timelines in proof that there is something going on between wookie and mukgu.

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 27th, '06, 11:32

PJB

Post by PJB » Dec 27th, '06, 14:56

I have far too many pics now, think I'll leave it as they are for now LOL. I need to get some HD shots so I can make posters :D

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 16:36

thx VANJUVE for those pics and da information about wookie ang mukgy,lolz......

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 19:41

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 27th, '06, 21:04

mukgu unnie will be the MC of the upcoming SBS awards and i'm rooting for the DongHae Couple to win the best couple category...

anyways, some pix---old and new.. CF shots actually :D :wub: :wub:

Attachments
b03.jpg
b03.jpg (85.88 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
vb02.jpg
vb02.jpg (42.85 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
ra06.jpg
ra06.jpg (197.62 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
t01.jpg
t01.jpg (107.9 KiB) Viewed 3353 times

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 21:18

vanjuve wrote:
mukgu unnie will be the MC of the upcoming SBS awards and i'm rooting for the DongHae Couple to win the best couple category...

anyways, some pix---old and new.. CF shots actually :D :wub: :wub:

omFg,thx u muk muk muk muk muk muk muk VANJUVE,ur da BIG fan of LDH nd LDW,last but not least,thx thx thx uuuuuuuu agen,luv u so muchooo

PJB

Post by PJB » Dec 28th, '06, 09:44

Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My heart keeps stopping when I'm looking at her... :D

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 28th, '06, 16:05

:lol :lol :lol everiibudy DOES :lol :lol :lol

PJB

Post by PJB » Dec 28th, '06, 19:21

Yeah but for a guy, it's even more dangerous.. :P

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 28th, '06, 19:56

jajaja,YEAa,maybe im gona die on 2moro,lolz....j/k :mrgreen:

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 28th, '06, 23:29

she's so pretty and hot can't stop looking at her. maybe because of my girl. don't know and she's still young. just my age. :D when will she be in a series? what is she doing? any project? she is doing a movie or anything? she's so pretty :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: just love her smile and eyes

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 28th, '06, 23:45

cutekid wrote:she's so pretty and hot can't stop looking at her. maybe because of my girl. don't know and she's still young. just my age. :D when will she be in a series? what is she doing? any project? she is doing a movie or anything? she's so pretty :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: just love her smile and eyes

hi cutekid(exactly ure adult,lolz....j/k)well....,Hhhm...i tnk everibudy does,cause we luv wookie nd mukgy,rite pplz??? :lol :thumleft: :thumright:

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Dec 29th, '06, 05:38

i dont know if anybody asked this or not (cuz i got tired after reading through the first pages of this thread) but, how come i cant find flower king's fairy/heaven's fate on d-addicts? like, not in the torrent and very little is mentioned in the discussions... or am i not seraching enough?

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Dec 29th, '06, 06:04

asiangirldee wrote:i dont know if anybody asked this or not (cuz i got tired after reading through the first pages of this thread) but, how come i cant find flower king's fairy/heaven's fate on d-addicts? like, not in the torrent and very little is mentioned in the discussions... or am i not seraching enough?
it's bc the series is about 100 episodes long i dont' think anybody wants to translate something like that..hehe i want to see it so bad but oh well..hehehe

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Dec 29th, '06, 06:17

CallaLillieszz wrote:
asiangirldee wrote:i dont know if anybody asked this or not (cuz i got tired after reading through the first pages of this thread) but, how come i cant find flower king's fairy/heaven's fate on d-addicts? like, not in the torrent and very little is mentioned in the discussions... or am i not seraching enough?
it's bc the series is about 100 episodes long i dont' think anybody wants to translate something like that..hehe i want to see it so bad but oh well..hehehe
o ic... i wannna see it too :-(
too bad its so long. i guess ima have to wait for the viet dub version to come out.... or at least for it to come out on dvd and is available at borders :D (is it?)

just an opinion- lee da hae looks different (i mean like not the same at all :blink ) w/ different hair styles [straight or kinda curly]

watched a clip on youtube, she said something about reading over some scripts... hope to see her in a new production soon =D

PJB

Post by PJB » Dec 29th, '06, 09:07

Well, she's a bit younger in them, for one thing. I think she's actually looking better as she's gotten older. Like Kim Hyun Ju.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 29th, '06, 10:40

chistina wrote:
cutekid wrote:she's so pretty and hot can't stop looking at her. maybe because of my girl. don't know and she's still young. just my age. :D when will she be in a series? what is she doing? any project? she is doing a movie or anything? she's so pretty :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: just love her smile and eyes

hi cutekid(exactly ure adult,lolz....j/k)well....,Hhhm...i tnk everibudy does,cause we luv wookie nd mukgy,rite pplz??? :lol :thumleft: :thumright:
chistina,in asia it's still considered young especially if your under 30. yeah totally agree with you that everybody loves them. men loves mukgu and women loves wookie. they look good together in my girl! really love that series :wub: :wub: :wub: its really funny

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 29th, '06, 11:30

hey, you guys!

Heaven's Fate, it's really a great drama, mugku was so young then...
well, here are some pix i have from the series.
they don't have a torrent here cause it was an old drama with like 150 episodes. it was great though.

[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/v ... kgu/48.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/v ... kgu/20.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/v ... 0802_1.jpg[/img]

i'll post more later :D

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 29th, '06, 16:11

cutekid wrote:
chistina wrote:

chistina,in asia it's still considered young especially if your under 30. yeah totally agree with you that everybody loves them. men loves mukgu and women loves wookie. they look good together in my girl! really love that series :wub: :wub: :wub: its really funny

lolz...i was j/k when i saii dat,but sry about dat,iight,lolz....yup yup,nutin 2 saii,nutin to cmnt.....1 word GORGEOUS :cussing:

joonggook

Post by joonggook » Dec 29th, '06, 21:11

how tall do u guys think LDH is? i think on dramawiki it's stated 170cm. with the conversion to US ft/in, it's like almost 5'6"...she looks small in MG but in some of other pictures posted on the forum - she looks pretty tall.

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 29th, '06, 21:35

joonggook wrote:how tall do u guys think LDH is? i think on dramawiki it's stated 170cm. with the conversion to US ft/in, it's like almost 5'6"...she looks small in MG but in some of other pictures posted on the forum - she looks pretty tall.

lee da hae height's 170cm mean lyk 5'7"f nd her weights only 47,and som of her pics she luk tall,yup yup,dats true :lol also cos' da photograph zooooooom it

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Dec 29th, '06, 22:07

do any of you know where i can download heaven's fate/lotus flower fairy/flower king's fairy...?

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 29th, '06, 23:41

chistina don't feel bad. it's just ok. hehehe :lol

nothing important to say. just here to say that

I love lee da hae! she's really hot and gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 29th, '06, 23:42

asiangirldee wrote:do any of you know where i can download heaven's fate/lotus flower fairy/flower king's fairy...?

idk but u can go to dis web to view it

www.youtube.com
www.phimtructuyen.org

nd for download's

www.bacbaphi.com.vn
www.loadphim.com
www.hotphim.com

but idk they hab ENGLISH on der r not
mayb's all vietnamese(my language)jajajaj :lol :lol

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 29th, '06, 23:44

cutekid wrote:chistina don't feel bad. it's just ok. hehehe :lol

lolz...i kno,yea,i didnt fell bad,i just lil scared dat ull mad r sumtin,lolz....soo,r u AZN? :unsure:

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 29th, '06, 23:50

chistina wrote:

lolz...i kno,yea,i didnt fell bad,i just lil scared dat ull mad r sumtin,lolz....soo,r u AZN? :unsure:
yup! i'm a pure pilipino.

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 30th, '06, 00:01

cutekid wrote:
chistina wrote:

yup! i'm a pure pilipino.

oh,kool,im vietnamese but i was born in united state...lolz.....dats reli kool...i just watch MG lyk last month cos' of my cuzin....she saii its reli fun,so i just......... 8) ...nd now i rewatch it lyk 6th time :lol :lol :lol cos of mukgy n wookie,lolz....

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 30th, '06, 00:22

chistina that's good to see other asians in this forums.

i also watched my girl about a month ago too. it was aired here in the philippines twice earlier this year but missed it bec. of my tight sched back then. heard it was really good and funny but thought it was corny bec. my sister said it was funny. coz everything is funny to her eventhough its not. :lol i don't regret that i watched it. its all worth it.

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 30th, '06, 02:20

lolz...i c,i rewatch it now,dis is 7th time,lolz.....

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Dec 30th, '06, 02:25

chistina wrote:
asiangirldee wrote:do any of you know where i can download heaven's fate/lotus flower fairy/flower king's fairy...?

www.youtube.com
www.phimtructuyen.org

nd for download's

www.bacbaphi.com.vn
www.loadphim.com
www.hotphim.com

yah i searched on youtube. found like one clip >.<
no problem if its in vietnamese. im quite fluent in that =D
thanx :lol
do u know wat the title is in viet?

i go to http://www.lonelyviet.com to download my chinese dramas that are viet dub
Last edited by asiangirldee on Dec 30th, '06, 02:32, edited 1 time in total.

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 30th, '06, 02:28

asiangirldee wrote:
chistina wrote:

www.youtube.com
www.phimtructuyen.org

nd for download's

www.bacbaphi.com.vn
www.loadphim.com
www.hotphim.com

heyy,i found new web,if u search dat movies name in english,i think it work...here

www.luyenphim.com
hope ull can do itt

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Dec 30th, '06, 02:33

chistina wrote:
asiangirldee wrote:
chistina wrote:

www.youtube.com
www.phimtructuyen.org

nd for download's

www.bacbaphi.com.vn
www.loadphim.com
www.hotphim.com

heyy,i found new web,if u search dat movies name in english,i think it work...here

www.luyenphim.com
hope ull can do itt
THANX MUCHO :lol

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 30th, '06, 02:37

asiangirldee wrote:
chistina wrote:
asiangirldee wrote:

www.luyenphim.com
hope ull can do itt
THANX MUCHO :lol

no prb,but im not sure da movies u try 2 find is on it r not,but dat web its all in english,lolz.....luv u soooooo muchoooooo,2222222

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 31st, '06, 08:58

u guy shud go on dis site nd VOTE 4 wookie nd mukhu if u guy want dey b da winer for da best couples 2006,plzz help

http://www.pollgenius.com/answer/default.php?pollID=260

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 31st, '06, 12:09

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 31st, '06, 12:10

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 31st, '06, 12:15

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 31st, '06, 16:42

WOAHH,SHE LUKN DAMN GUKKKKKKKKKKK

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Jan 1st, '07, 21:34

happy new year to all
i miss already lee da hae and lee dong wook i love this couple
thanks chistina already voted, by the way i am also a pure filipina and
staying here in japan, glad to meet you.

chistina

Post by chistina » Jan 2nd, '07, 04:06

whitepeach wrote:happy new year to all
i miss already lee da hae and lee dong wook i love this couple
thanks chistina already voted, by the way i am also a pure filipina and
staying here in japan, glad to meet you.

oh,nice 2 mit u tweee :thumleft: :thumright:

whitepeach

Post by whitepeach » Jan 4th, '07, 03:52

i love lee dong wook and lee da hae

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 4th, '07, 12:56

don't we all :lol:

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 13:54

vanjuve wrote:
don't we all :lol:

ofcourse!!! :D :wub:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 4th, '07, 14:38

haha.. as usual. unnie looking good in those pics..hehehe :lol:

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 16:02

strawberrie1210 wrote:haha.. as usual. unnie looking good in those pics..hehehe :lol:
yeah she looks so soooo pretty.. :-)

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 4th, '07, 21:25

prinsezha wrote:
strawberrie1210 wrote:haha.. as usual. unnie looking good in those pics..hehehe :lol:
totally agree with you guys. she's pretty and refreshing to look at. she's like the "girl next door" for me.

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 21:33

cutekid wrote:
prinsezha wrote:
totally agree with you guys. she's pretty and refreshing to look at. she's like the "girl next door" for me.
yah so true.. :D ..shes really pretty!!go unnie!!basyha!! :cheers:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 06:15

anyeong mukgufied fans out there... :salut: yupp unnie is really pretty..hehehehe... simple + sweet... :mrgreen:

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 06:58

ummm~~ INFOS..

she was the MC, along with two other actors in the recent SBS drama awards....
well, sad to say there had been negative responce to her performance as an MC because of the poor management of the whole show, she ended up saying the wrong name of the nominated actor because of the wrong script...

AGHHH!!! i was furious about his news, but hey... a few commnets doens't really hurt cause she did a nice job anyway... i was just mad at those who blamed her of the mistakes that were not even her fault.

okay, calm down... anyway, she looked good and she won an award. so it's all good.

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 11:24

vanjuve wrote:

ummm~~ INFOS..

well, sad to say there had been negative responce to her performance as an MC because of the poor management of the whole show, she ended up saying the wrong name of the nominated actor because of the wrong script...

AGHHH!!! i was furious about his news, but hey... a few commnets doens't really hurt cause she did a nice job anyway... i was just mad at those who blamed her of the mistakes that were not even her fault.

okay, calm down... anyway, she looked good and she won an award. so it's all good.

man... those management ppl are careless.. and they can even blame her?? tat is ridiculous!! accusing someone without knowing da truth???! do have some cow sense people... :scratch: but nevermind.. its a tiny weeny mistake, unnie. everybody does mistakes too..who doesnt?? nobody is perfect... anyway we still love you!!! rite mukgu fans??? 8)

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 12:27

vanjuve wrote:

ummm~~ INFOS..

aww..why do they have to blame her...well i think thats okay..atleast she still has our support and we know it was not her fault..go unnie!!BASYHA!! :cheers:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 13:54

yupp!! we will always support unnie no matter wut circumstances.... mukgu rockssssssss!!!! 8) :lol

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 13:55

strawberrie1210 wrote:yupp!! we will always support unnie no matter wut circumstances.... mukgu rockssssssss!!!! 8) :lol
ahuh!!! :salut: BASYHA!! :cheers:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 14:15

hmmmm...when will unnie be doing another drama?? i heard she's doing 'speed'.. is it true?? :blink looking forward to see more of her..missed her loadzzzzzz ever since from 'my girl'..... :roll

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 18:18

i like the people here, opptimistic!
just so you guys know, the channel is not blaming Da Hae but some people who watched the show.

yeah, about Speed, i really hope it pulls thru... the main guy has another drama that he's working in as of now, in fact LSJ was supposed to be mukgu's co-host at the awards show but he backed out cause of previous engagement.

anyway, i'm still hopeful for speed to start filming soon. :D

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 18:26

this was she during the awards show.
the ones with her wearing a cream gown is the first half while the ones with her in black mini dress is the second half.

[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/n ... 169077.png[/img]

[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/n ... 019514.png[/img]

[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/n ... 123443.png[/img]

[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/n ... 136799.png[/img]

credits to Pee Rhi
Last edited by vanjuve on Jan 5th, '07, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 18:48

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 18:49

[img]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6302/main0131ha4.jpg[/img]

from baidu, she looks really lovely... so beautiful!

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 18:53

in this pic, she looks teary and emotional... she won of course :lol:

[img]http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200701/0 ... .701.0.jpg[/img]

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 20:41

shes so pretty!!.. ilove her dress..the cream one looks nice on her..even the black mini dress..so cute!!!..so pretty!!she really is my idol.. :D BASYHA!! :cheers: :salut:

chistina

Post by chistina » Jan 5th, '07, 23:05

hi everybody

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 6th, '07, 01:23

prinsezha wrote:shes so pretty!!.. ilove her dress..the cream one looks nice on her..even the black mini dress..so cute!!!..so pretty!!she really is my idol.. :D BASYHA!! :cheers: :salut:
yeahhh!!! the cream colored gown looks good on her.....very elegant!! :mrgreen:

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 6th, '07, 03:41

definitely agree with strawberrie1210 she looks so pretty in her dress. she looks stunning that night. i just hope that its uploaded somewhere.

she's really pretty especially her pix that has her teary eyes. like her when she cries. she looks nice. i also love her smile too. :wub:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 6th, '07, 07:08

unnie cried tears of joy...hehehehehehe... well good job to unnie!! she won an award...wooohoooo :salut: :lol