Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

>>* Lee Jun Ki *<<

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 13:16

bean wrote::roll Wah, this thread is really rock, haha... :lol

Well, thanks mugkuwookie for the themes.... You are awesome :cheers: ...

And now i'm 18 quite old already :| .... And i live at Malaysia, near Filipina maybe you noe where, i quite jealous coz Junki got visit Filipina and lee dong wook go visit Thailand but none of them got visit Malaysia, bad luck :cry: ..... Ai.... But i still happy to see so many people supporting JUNKI, YEAH.. :cheers: :cheers:
Jun Ki visited philippines?..since whenn aww i didnt know that..i just knew that Lee don Wook visited philippines..anyways..both of them are great.. :D

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 13:22

prinsezha wrote: wow i bet you could dream on his pictures for the whole day..thats so cute.. :wub:
i do that when i'm bored... to occupy myself with something worthwhile.. :wub:

aishh.. excited with VIRGIN SNOW's release.. :lol

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 13:28

mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote: wow i bet you could dream on his pictures for the whole day..thats so cute.. :wub:
i do that when i'm bored... to occupy myself with something worthwhile.. :wub:

aishh.. excited with VIRGIN SNOW's release.. :lol
that sure is worthwhile..but dont forgot to eat and drink?..maybe the next time i hear about you is that your frozen in front of your screen..what is virgin snow?

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 13:31

prinsezha wrote:that sure is worthwhile..but dont forgot to eat and drink?..maybe the next time i hear about you is that your frozen in front of your screen..what is virgin snow?
heehee.. i sometimes forget to eat.. :lol erm, virgin snow is his new movie.. you can watch the trailer in Seirin's youtube account.. :lol awww.. he's soooo cutee!!

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 13:31

mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote:that sure is worthwhile..but dont forgot to eat and drink?..maybe the next time i hear about you is that your frozen in front of your screen..what is virgin snow?
heehee.. i sometimes forget to eat.. :lol erm, virgin snow is his new movie.. you can watch the trailer in Seirin's youtube account.. :lol awww.. he's soooo cutee!!
is it with an english sub?..i still cant understand korean..ahehe.. :D

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 13:33

prinsezha wrote:is it with an english sub?..i still cant understand korean..ahehe.. :D
i don't know if it has subs.. i forgot.. but you can understand the concept aniwei.. i'm still studying korean.. coz of Junki.. :-) i can make sensible sentences and read korean now!!yehey! :cheers:

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 13:38

mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote:is it with an english sub?..i still cant understand korean..ahehe.. :D
i don't know if it has subs.. i forgot.. but you can understand the concept aniwei.. i'm still studying korean.. coz of Junki.. :-) i can make sensible sentences and read korean now!!yehey! :cheers:
wow thats cool..hope i could learn too.. :D

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 13:39

prinsezha wrote:wow thats cool..hope i could learn too.. :D
yoo could! lots of pals are helping me out! :-) then, i could understand JunKi sooner!! :roll

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 328
Joined: May 30th, '06, 00:29

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 13:48

mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote:is it with an english sub?..i still cant understand korean..ahehe.. :D
i don't know if it has subs.. i forgot.. but you can understand the concept aniwei.. i'm still studying korean.. coz of Junki.. :-) i can make sensible sentences and read korean now!!yehey! :cheers:
cOoOoOoOoL! ir eally envy you.. i wished i cud learn korean as well.. but sadly, i dun have the time to do so.. life's pretty hectic for me.. sometimes i'll just watch a couple of korean dramas to escape the hustle and bustle of school life..:fight:

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 13:48

mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote:wow thats cool..hope i could learn too.. :D
yoo could! lots of pals are helping me out! :-) then, i could understand JunKi sooner!! :roll
really..wow thanks..i will really try..i know some words..ahehe..i got it from my girl..

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 13:52

strawberrie1210 wrote:
mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote:is it with an english sub?..i still cant understand korean..ahehe.. :D
i don't know if it has subs.. i forgot.. but you can understand the concept aniwei.. i'm still studying korean.. coz of Junki.. :-) i can make sensible sentences and read korean now!!yehey! :cheers:
cOoOoOoOoL! ir eally envy you.. i wished i cud learn korean as well.. but sadly, i dun have the time to do so.. life's pretty hectic for me.. sometimes i'll just watch a couple of korean dramas to escape the hustle and bustle of school life..:fight:
omg!!..we are the same..i just had the time to watch my girl because it was our winter break..and now that school is gonna start again..aww..shucks..im gonna be piled with homeworks and stuffs..but ill really make time to post on this thread..ill really miss you guys ur so kind to me..i watched my girl for three days..i really sleep late at night jsut to watch it..then when i wake up too..cause the story is so cute..and i think it could be a story in real life dont you? :D

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 328
Joined: May 30th, '06, 00:29

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 14:10

oh..we're kind?? how sweeeeeeet :wub: btw if it was a real story, it wud be the most romantic love story ever!!! two hearts going thru thick and think before getting together...it takes determination and perseverance!! hehehehehe...how meaningful... :lol btw my school started 3 days ago...and ugh!!! it's gonna be real hectic!! gotta get used to it............this is just the beginning....RAWRRRR!! :fight:

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 14:18

strawberrie1210 wrote:oh..we're kind?? how sweeeeeeet :wub: btw if it was a real story, it wud be the most romantic love story ever!!! two hearts going thru thick and think before getting together...it takes determination and perseverance!! hehehehehe...how meaningful... :lol btw my school started 3 days ago...and ugh!!! it's gonna be real hectic!! gotta get used to it............this is just the beginning....RAWRRRR!! :fight:
aww thats okay..ill be here to support you..my school is going to start after 2 days..better get ready..because i still have a module to do..better hurry up..deadline is after tomorrow..tsk3x...i can do this!!BASYHA!! :D :cheers:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 328
Joined: May 30th, '06, 00:29

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 14:23

prinsezha, im sure you can do it!! determination and perseverance are all you need..to achieve ur goals and succeed (it rhymes eh!! heheheheheh XD) thanks for supporting me!! lol its great knowing u..hahahah!! :) no worries girl..im sure u can do it!! rmbr..we're supporting ya right here... :P so leave those worries aside..and do ur besssssT!! :mrgreen:

ps: i wanna watch jun ki's virgin snow....cant wait cant wait!!!! :cheers:

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 14:27

strawberrie1210 wrote:prinsezha, im sure you can do it!! determination and perseverance are all you need..to achieve ur goals and succeed (it rhymes eh!! heheheheheh XD) thanks for supporting me!! lol its great knowing u..hahahah!! :) no worries girl..im sure u can do it!! rmbr..we're supporting ya right here... :P so leave those worries aside..and do ur besssssT!! :mrgreen:

ps: i wanna watch jun ki's virgin snow....cant wait cant wait!!!! :cheers:
hey thanks a lot!!gamsahabnidah!!its great knowing u too.. :D ..okay gtg!!lovelots!!godbless!tc!!goodluck!!

User avatar
simplycheen
Posts: 80
Joined: Aug 9th, '06, 17:23
Location: maNiLa

Post by simplycheen » Jan 5th, '07, 16:16

wow..!! two pages in just one day... :w00t: it really rawkz..!! :notworthy: keep it up guyzz..!!! :cheers: keep lovin Junki oppa..!! :wub: :wub:

aawww..!! so, does it mean im d oldest here so far?? :blink hihihi..! :crazy:

eyah guyz, letz keep our grades high for our junki shii..! :salut: he's our inspiration..!! haaayyyzzz...sometimes i forgot to do my school works coz of stalkin him in d net..!! XD hahaha!! :lol

goodluck to all of us here..!! :thumleft:

bashya Junki shii..!! :cheers:

mwah mwah mwah..!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 19:00

ooo.. 2 pages in one day.. i'm soo MADALDAL (chatty?) kasi eh.. :sweat:

yehey.. virging snow rox.. :clap:

i'm planning to make phone themes from JunKi's movies and dramas.. heehee.. ^^,

classes are resuming on monday.. :cry: :hissy: nooo!!!

:rambo: need to toughen up for school.. :faint:

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! :heart:

*simplycheen, how old are you aniwei? you look like 15-17 years old in your Friendster pics.. :nuts: heehee.. ^^,

User avatar
andrelei
Posts: 15
Joined: Dec 3rd, '06, 16:02

Post by andrelei » Jan 5th, '07, 20:28

LJK is staring in new drama right?

I read in another JunKi forum that he had his hairstyle changed for it... but i wasn't able to get the title of the drama...

Any body knows what it is? :unsure:

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 20:31

andrelei wrote:LJK is staring in new drama right?

I read in another JunKi forum that he had his hairstyle changed for it... but i wasn't able to get the title of the drama...

Any body knows what it is? :unsure:
i think it's "Time between dog and wolf" you're talking about.. 8) the release date is still unknown but it's confirmed that JunKi will be starring there..
from flyjunki@geocities wrote: To become a stronger man through TV drama 'Time of the Dog and Wolf'

In this year time the beautiful image in 'King and the Clown' that Lee Jun Ki been carrying, now it's time to say goodbye. Coming up year, a change of strong man image.
For the coming up new drama 'Time of the Dog and Wolf' Lee Jun Ki have been doing a series of body training. In this drama Lee Jun Ki will play the role of a criminal organization who's seeking revenge. Not only taking body training, but to look stronger for this role a change of hairstyle is needed.

It is said that to carry on the image in 'King and the Clown' Lee Jun Ki have been keeping the same hairstyle throughout the year, but for the new drama it is planned that he will cut his hair short to suit the role of the character.

The filming of 'Virgin Snow' has ended, also the cooperation with Lee Hyo-Lee for Anycall ended as well. Up until the filming of 'Time of the Dog and Wolf' during February of 2007, Lee Jun Ki will continue to take body training lesson.

User avatar
andrelei
Posts: 15
Joined: Dec 3rd, '06, 16:02

Post by andrelei » Jan 5th, '07, 20:39

LJK is staring in new drama right?

I read in another JunKi forum that he had his hairstyle changed for it... but i wasn't able to get the title of the drama...

Any body knows what it is? :unsure:

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 5th, '07, 20:42

The title is Time of the Wolf and Dog. He will be sporting a new image for the drama

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 20:43

seirin wrote:The title is Time of the Wolf and Dog. He will be sporting a new image for the drama
really..hope he still looks good..oh well im sure anything or any style style would look good on him.. :wub:

User avatar
andrelei
Posts: 15
Joined: Dec 3rd, '06, 16:02

Post by andrelei » Jan 5th, '07, 21:31

Thanks for the replies. :-)

I saw some pictures and he has his hair real short... :cry:

User avatar
Haine
Posts: 107
Joined: Oct 16th, '06, 22:33

Post by Haine » Jan 5th, '07, 22:50

omg !!!!!!! what a big surprise I had when I saw all those news posts !!!!!!!!!! :blink
I feel kinda lost again !!! XD omg !!! Junki.....you has a lot of fans here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I should be more active from now !!!! :P

First of all :
WELCOME AMOI, AUTY AND ANDRELEI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( did I forget someone ???)

OH !!!! his new drama !!! yeah.........he is taking body training lesson !!!!! XD
it seems like he would have A LOOOOOOOOT of fight scene in the drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg !!!! full of actions *___________________*
can u imagine that ???!!!! I'm sure the drama( Junki) would be more excited than the movie Fly daddy !!!!!! :faint:
I saw some pictures and he has his hair real short...
really ????? as short ???? nooooooooooooooo !!! don't want him to cut his hair :cry: Junki is more sexy with long hair >.>
but are sure that it is him in the new drama ??? because Junki has also short hair in the movie " Holiday Vacation" :
[img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8366 ... 7d1hk2.jpg[/img]
mwahahahaha ! C-U-T-E !!!!!! LOL
I found this pic pretty funny, so I post it here !! XD

for the drama, I think they don't begin to shoot yet ( correct me if I'm wrong) but really soon
Junki pratised the script and and also went for a drink with his co-star to know them better ( Jung Kyung Ho revealed that Junki is really a good drinker...mwhahahahahaha)lol ( credit to junkisingapore for this part)
I wonder how would be the new image of Junki ???? a HOT BLOODED-KILLER... :faint:

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 22:58

haine wrote:Jung Kyung Ho revealed that Junki is really a good drinker...mwhahahahahaha
yeha. want to say "muahahahahaha" to that revelation too! heehee.. cute pic.. got a couple of pics of him in the same movie.. he looks, erm, chubby.. :lol thanks for the pic haine!! but i think he looks sexier with long hair.. :w000t: :heart:

and for the people who want a phone theme of Junki smoking.. i only have the link for Nokia s40 phones.. the s-e phones'll have to wait! soree!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E7VQFZ8D

User avatar
Auty
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 83
Joined: Aug 29th, '06, 21:40
Location: USA

Post by Auty » Jan 6th, '07, 00:26

thanks for the welcomee!
i think he looks way sexier with long hair. and i'm not complaining about him getting buffer. :wub:

i started learning korean too.. not only cuz of my interest in jun ki, but because i really like korean culture and stuff too. :P my family thinks i'm crazy, i was studying arabic like fire and then i switched over to korean for awhile hehe. :whistling: what is the first thing i learned to spell in korean??

이 준 기!
bwahaha.

i think his new movie will be subbed.. hes popular so someone should sub it!
Last edited by Auty on Jan 6th, '07, 00:29, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 6th, '07, 00:29

Auty wrote:i started learning korean too.. not only cuz of my interest in jun ki, but because i really like korean culture and stuff too. :P my family thinks i'm crazy, i was studying arabic like fire and then i switched over to korean for awhile hehe. :whistling: what is the first thing i learned to spell in korean??

이 준 기!
bwahaha.

i think his new movie will be subbed.. hes popular so someone should sub it!
SAME HERE! 이 준 기!! the very first thing i tried to spell! and i've done it! :cheers:

heehee.. woah.. arabic? coolness! :D

User avatar
Auty
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 83
Joined: Aug 29th, '06, 21:40
Location: USA

Post by Auty » Jan 6th, '07, 00:32

hehe those are like the only letters i know on the keyboard. i was so proud when i showed my sis. 8)

yup.. arabic. i should be studying that instead of korean, since i'm going abroad for college for the next 2 yrs in egypt. but uh.. i'm crazy. :D

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 6th, '07, 00:34

Auty wrote:hehe those are like the only letters i know on the keyboard. i was so proud when i showed my sis. 8)

yup.. arabic. i should be studying that instead of korean, since i'm going abroad for college for the next 2 yrs in egypt. but uh.. i'm crazy. :D
EGYPT?!?!?!? woah... i've almost memorized the korean keyboard layout.. yay..

wow, you're going to egypt for college.. amazing,, :blink

*i have waaaay too many posts now. heehee..

User avatar
Auty
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 83
Joined: Aug 29th, '06, 21:40
Location: USA

Post by Auty » Jan 6th, '07, 00:39

i was gonna try to visit s. korea over the summer but my cash flow didn't agree. i am just a poor college student now. :roll but maybe next year.

i bought little sticker thingys with the korean letters to put on my keyboard to help me learn.

i went to egypt this last summer and i had so much fun so i thought why not go to college there since i was so happy? :whistling: maybe in the future i will go school in s. korea too? i looked around but i don't think there are too many programs.

on the other hand.. does anyone know where to get tht junki pomegranate juice??

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 6th, '07, 00:41

Auty wrote:on the other hand.. does anyone know where to get tht junki pomegranate juice??
in south korea. loads of them. :-) they're nice. mah pal gave some to me when he went to SK for a holiday :lol .. heehee.
Last edited by mugkuwookie on Jan 7th, '07, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Auty
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 83
Joined: Aug 29th, '06, 21:40
Location: USA

Post by Auty » Jan 6th, '07, 00:45

well i cant seem to find them in my koreatown here. :(
and i'm not near s. korea :P

i want to try it, even though jun ki hates them. :D

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 6th, '07, 00:57

Auty wrote:well i cant seem to find them in my koreatown here. :(
and i'm not near s. korea :P

i want to try it, even though jun ki hates them. :D
he doesn't hate them actually.. he just doesn't like it. heehee..
it tastes good tho.. yiheee, koreatown.. rox..

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 328
Joined: May 30th, '06, 00:29

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 6th, '07, 01:09

anyeong simplycheen, mukguwookie, Auty, andrelei, Haine ,seirin and prinsezha!!!! + watchers of this topic..sorry if i missed out anyone...:| anyway its good to see u guys.....hwahahahahah!!! jun ki oppa has a new hairstyle???? XD XD :mrgreen: ah..still as hot as ever....hehehehe.. 'time for the dog and wolf'!!! sounds pretty interesting...oh well.. coz jun ki is starring in it.. :mrgreen: :lol whoa..didnt noe tht junki takes body training lessons....wanna see his abs..... :whistling: XD[/b] oh well..keep this thread active junkies!!! :cheers: :thumright: 8)

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 6th, '07, 12:46

Auty wrote:thanks for the welcomee!
i think he looks way sexier with long hair. and i'm not complaining about him getting buffer. :wub:

i started learning korean too.. not only cuz of my interest in jun ki, but because i really like korean culture and stuff too. :P my family thinks i'm crazy, i was studying arabic like fire and then i switched over to korean for awhile hehe. :whistling: what is the first thing i learned to spell in korean??

이 준 기!
bwahaha.

i think his new movie will be subbed.. hes popular so someone should sub it!
wow really you were learning arabic..thats cute..well arabic is fun too..ofcourse it would be easy for me because of my father..but i would rrally want to learn korean.. :D

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 6th, '07, 12:47

strawberrie1210 wrote:anyeong simplycheen, mukguwookie, Auty, andrelei, Haine ,seirin and prinsezha!!!! + watchers of this topic..sorry if i missed out anyone...:| anyway its good to see u guys.....hwahahahahah!!! jun ki oppa has a new hairstyle???? XD XD :mrgreen: ah..still as hot as ever....hehehehe.. 'time for the dog and wolf'!!! sounds pretty interesting...oh well.. coz jun ki is starring in it.. :mrgreen: :lol whoa..didnt noe tht junki takes body training lessons....wanna see his abs..... :whistling: XD[/b] oh well..keep this thread active junkies!!! :cheers: :thumright: 8)
omg wanna see his abs too.. :wub: :wub: :whistling: ..ahehhe.. :D :mrgreen:

User avatar
Auty
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 83
Joined: Aug 29th, '06, 21:40
Location: USA

Post by Auty » Jan 6th, '07, 13:21

prinsezha wrote:
Auty wrote:thanks for the welcomee!
i think he looks way sexier with long hair. and i'm not complaining about him getting buffer. :wub:

i started learning korean too.. not only cuz of my interest in jun ki, but because i really like korean culture and stuff too. :P my family thinks i'm crazy, i was studying arabic like fire and then i switched over to korean for awhile hehe. :whistling: what is the first thing i learned to spell in korean??

이 준 기!
bwahaha.

i think his new movie will be subbed.. hes popular so someone should sub it!
wow really you were learning arabic..thats cute..well arabic is fun too..ofcourse it would be easy for me because of my father..but i would rrally want to learn korean.. :D
yeah.. i gotta learn it to help with my religion and stuff and its really easy so far so.. why not?

and cool you live in dubai, one of my best friends lives there also. i miss her. :cry:

hmm jun ki has always looked good, tho i saw a few really old pics of him with some sort of "bowl" haircut that scared me a little :p

User avatar
bean
Posts: 391
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 10:02

Post by bean » Jan 6th, '07, 17:30

Yoh, who have JUNKI pic on short hair??? I want to see, can post it here???

I cant open too many website at a same time since Taiwan earthquake because the connestion here is bad..

So i would be glad if someone can post the pic OF JUNKI here... + {+

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 6th, '07, 18:27

Haine wrote: really ????? as short ???? nooooooooooooooo !!! don't want him to cut his hair :cry: Junki is more sexy with long hair >.>
but are sure that it is him in the new drama ??? because Junki has also short hair in the movie " Holiday Vacation" :
He didn't cut his hair short for Holiday. He was wearing a wig. But he will be cutting it short for the drama.

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 6th, '07, 23:22

seirin wrote:He didn't cut his hair short for Holiday. He was wearing a wig. But he will be cutting it short for the drama.
he wore a wig?!? :blink

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 6th, '07, 23:58

yea he wore a wig for Holiday. That's why you see his hair long in other events, but short when filming. He had to film Virgin Snow right after Holidays, so he can't cut it. Don't ask me how they hide all that hair under a short wig. No idea...

Junki in high school with a bowl cut hairstyle.

[img]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/663/ ... 975hn6.jpg[/img]

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 7th, '07, 00:04

seirin wrote:yea he wore a wig for Holiday. That's why you see his hair long in other events, but short when filming. He had to film Virgin Snow right after Holidays, so he can't cut it. Don't ask me how they hide all that hair under a short wig. No idea...
woah. thanks. that cleared things up... i was wondering why his hair got suddenly long after just a short time after Holiday.. :blink
the last part of your reply cracks me up a bit. heehee. "Don't ask me how they hide all that hair under a short wig." :lol
^^, thanks a lot for the pic! his bowl cut hair freaks me out a bit but he's still haaawt! :heart: ohmo.. his ears are cuuute!
aww.. his smile in the second pic makes me meeeelt. (he looks a bit like jjangu.. heehee.. ) :dopey:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 328
Joined: May 30th, '06, 00:29

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 7th, '07, 02:06

seirin wrote:yea he wore a wig for Holiday. That's why you see his hair long in other events, but short when filming. He had to film Virgin Snow right after Holidays, so he can't cut it. Don't ask me how they hide all that hair under a short wig. No idea...

Junki in high school with a bowl cut hairstyle.

[img]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/663/ ... 975hn6.jpg[/img]
he still looks the same..hahahaha!!! :mrgreen: :wub:

User avatar
Haine
Posts: 107
Joined: Oct 16th, '06, 22:33

Post by Haine » Jan 7th, '07, 05:29

Don't ask me how they hide all that hair under a short wig. No idea...
haha !!! they are still professional !!! :lol but really,his short hair look so real !! :blink
I got a shock when I saw it for the first time !! * want Junki to stay sexyyyyyyy forever with his long hair*

thank Seirin for the pic !!!! muahhahahahah !!! he looked so nerdz when he was young !!! XD lol, but still cute as always !!! he looked innocent and playboy at the same time :blink and !!!! is it me or he was more thin before too ?????? haha, he gains a lot of mucles now...so I don't have to worry !

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Jan 7th, '07, 15:36

Hi guys :lol

just a quick question :scratch: I saw just now the "Lee Soo Young - Grace" video with him... since the video is pretty good I've got to know, if the story is from a drama or movie ?

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 7th, '07, 17:38

cute pics..ahiihi..i wonder how old is he in that pic?..:mrgreen:

User avatar
mindaroosky
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 21:23
Location: America

Post by mindaroosky » Jan 7th, '07, 17:50

hello everyone =]
I just finished watching Fly, Daddy, Fly a few days ago and I watched My Girl months ago and his feminine looks appealed to me so I just had to find out more about him!
I hope to see lots and lotss of pics of him on this thread and any news about him!
thanks a bunchhh =]

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 7th, '07, 19:10

heyhey. mindaroosky your siggy is soo cutee..
"girls who like guys who look like girls club"
haha, JunKi-ssi really falls in the category of one of those guys!!

WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!

just want to share a really cute junki pic to everyone:
*this is a proof that junki belongs to the "guys who look like girls" category!!!

[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/ ... _275_2.jpg[/img]

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 7th, '07, 23:10

littledraci wrote:Hi guys :lol

just a quick question :scratch: I saw just now the "Lee Soo Young - Grace" video with him... since the video is pretty good I've got to know, if the story is from a drama or movie ?
It's just a music video. LSY tends to make short story sequels for her music videos. Well, she's not the only one. I've seen other singers make short story sequels for MVs too.

User avatar
Haine
Posts: 107
Joined: Oct 16th, '06, 22:33

Post by Haine » Jan 8th, '07, 04:09

mindaroosky wrote:hello everyone =]
I just finished watching Fly, Daddy, Fly a few days ago and I watched My Girl months ago and his feminine looks appealed to me so I just had to find out more about him!
yeah !!! his feminine looks is just too eyes catching !!!! *___________*
but I think every Junki's fans also love this feminine (and manly at the same time)side :lol
I hope to see lots and lotss of pics of him on this thread and any news about him!
thanks a bunchhh =]
hope I could help for it...but Junki seems kinda so busy with his new drama :cry:
I'm so excited to see his new image as a HOT killer ( never forgot the " HOT" XD MUAHAHAHA)

OH !!! AREY !!!! this pic is just too cuuuuuuuuuuuuute !!!!!!!!!! >___________<
where did u take it ??? I have never seen this pic before !!!! thanks god to bring us such a handsome man XD

ah ! seirin !! I need your help !!! :sweat: can u tell me how to be member on clubbox ??? I can't read korean and my computer can't read korean caracters either... :cry: ( the only thing I see is square T__T)

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 8th, '07, 07:13

You don't need to join my box to download. It's not locked. You can find out how to download from clubbox from Jem's tutorial.

http://jem.d-addicts.com/clubbox.htm

User avatar
simplycheen
Posts: 80
Joined: Aug 9th, '06, 17:23
Location: maNiLa

Post by simplycheen » Jan 8th, '07, 11:48

annyong..!! :-) im back..!! hehehe..! :lol i've been absent to this thread for about a couple of dayz... :-( whew! :O i already missed 3 pages..! :blink seems that Junki's lads are gettin more active... :clap: and there are new people too! :w00t: coolness..!! bashya! :cheers:

WELCOME TO ALL OF THE NEW PEOPLE HERE..!!
have fun and enjoy ur stay here with us..! :thumright: *winkz

ohh..!! junki way back in hs..!:w000t: he still look soooo sooo cute with that bowl hair style..! :wub: :wub: any hair style really looks good on him..! :heart: thankz seirin..! :thumleft:

mugkuwookie: ohhh...im already 20 yrs old... :-) u said i look 15-17 in my picz, is that a compliment?? :P heheheh!

SARANGHEYO JUNKI SHII..!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 328
Joined: May 30th, '06, 00:29

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 8th, '07, 12:08

anyeong to all my dear junki fans out there!!! waves~~~ omonah......junki really belongs to the 'guys who look like girls' category...hahahahahah!!! so adorable~!!! ^^v :mrgreen:

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 8th, '07, 17:50

haha love that pic that falls in "guys who look like girls" category..hes so cute...ahihi..even though he slightly looks like a girl he still has that macho manly something in him right?..and that oozing hotness..:mrgreen:

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 8th, '07, 18:31

Haine wrote: OH !!! AREY !!!! this pic is just too cuuuuuuuuuuuuute !!!!!!!!!! >___________<
where did u take it ??? I have never seen this pic before !!!! thanks god to bring us such a handsome man XD
heehee.. i was like :blink when i saw that piccy.. i went "what the hell??" then i looked closer and saw that it was INDEED JunKi-ssi..it's sooo funny!!! :lol
i think i got it from yahoo.kr or sumthin.. :wink: canni remember..
simplycheen wrote:mugkuwookie: ohhh...im already 20 yrs old... u said i look 15-17 in my picz, is that a compliment?? heheheh!
it'z intended to be a compliment. :nuts: heehee!! kasi parang 3rd year or 4th year highschool ka lang eh.. bwahaha!! (coz you look like you're in 3rd or 4th year highschool..)

User avatar
mindaroosky
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 21:23
Location: America

Post by mindaroosky » Jan 8th, '07, 23:22

mugkuwookie wrote:heyhey. mindaroosky your siggy is soo cutee..
"girls who like guys who look like girls club"
haha, JunKi-ssi really falls in the category of one of those guys!!

WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!

just want to share a really cute junki pic to everyone:
*this is a proof that junki belongs to the "guys who look like girls" category!!!

[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/ ... _275_2.jpg[/img]
hahhahaha thank you!! and you're right!~~I'm currently looking for the perfect picture to use of JunKi on my siggy :lol :wub:

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 8th, '07, 23:34

mindaroosky wrote:hahhahaha thank you!! and you're right!~~I'm currently looking for the perfect picture to use of JunKi on my siggy :lol :wub:
ooooooo.. yeah! wait wait wait!! lemme give sumthing to REALLY contribute to this thread.. coz all i do here is blab and blab and blab and blab. my junki files are all rotting away on my hard drive.. :lol dunno if sumbdy already posted them here or not.. :-(

[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/ ... YV0H97.jpg[/img]
heehee.. this scene in my girl is sooo funny.. :w00t:
they were in the jjim-jil-bang and everybody was thinking that jeong-woo was a girll coz of yoo rin.. heehee..
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/ ... 9d74a5.jpg[/img]
ooo. he is reallly an angel from the heaveeens. :wub:
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/ ... 9db6c7.jpg[/img]
everybody tells me that he really does look like a girl in that pic.. well, d-uh. :lol
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/ ... 1096_1.jpg[/img]
here's the newest iiiccy i've made..
it's still crappy tho..
coz the touchpad on my laptop is banged up and so is my mouse
so i can't use the blends and brushes properly.... :cry:

User avatar
mindaroosky
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 21:23
Location: America

Post by mindaroosky » Jan 9th, '07, 02:00

ahhhh thanks mugkuwookie for those pics! they're lovely....
and looky below!!!! the finished product~ :D

tsushio
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 06:46
Location: malaysia

Post by tsushio » Jan 9th, '07, 07:08

~~~hi everyone...i'm new here...i was sho excited when i see thread...i love junki oppa!!~~~

i just added u now in my frenslist... :-) how bout myspace eh..? :P
hhmmm...i havent visited any of his sites this past few dayz..got some problem with my connection..i alwayz got d "cannot find sever" message.. :cry:

hi...can u add me too???at frenster...tsushiomurakami_18@yahoo.com.... :D
cindytangstore wrote:Happy new year lovely ladies!!
Some good news to share with you - not sure whether it's been mentioned before.. The major Korean search engines have completed compiling their statistics for 2006, and guess what was the most-searched phrase / name? LEE JUN KI was the TOP for the first half of 2006!!! That shows how popular Lee Jun Ki is!! :thumright:
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
omg...uri oppa just sho famous.....love him more!!!! :P

tsushio
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 06:46
Location: malaysia

hello

Post by tsushio » Jan 9th, '07, 07:19

littlemafia wrote:hi.. i'm newbie here... just call me amoi... not pure chinese.. just half only.. :P i'm from malaysia (truly asia.. :whistling: )
my latest news: my head already infected by junki virus.. :D
nice knowing u guys.. hope junki will spread hs virus in this year.. hahha...
muacss.. (n_n)v
hi amoi
i'm malaysian too.... :D
and im proud to be asian....
me too....i've been infected by junki oppa virus.....and cause of that....
i can stop smiling now... :P
im addicted to him.... :D :D

prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 9th, '07, 15:42

almost everyone's addicted to him..:mrgreen:..hes so cute..

User avatar
bean
Posts: 391
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 10:02

Post by bean » Jan 9th, '07, 15:56

prinsezha wrote:almost everyone's addicted to him..:mrgreen:..hes so cute..
Ya, you are right..... And wat i notice is got quite of number malaysians and filippino addicted to our JUNKI..... :D .... And also UEA.. I was wondering is JUNKI fans all aruond the world?? :unsure: ...

User avatar
littlemafia
Posts: 98
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 18:53
Location: Junki's HomE
Contact:

Post by littlemafia » Jan 9th, '07, 16:52

i wonder wut will happen to him when he come to Malaysia?
or other country which his never come?
cant wait to see him... :mrgreen:

User avatar
NADZ
Posts: 175
Joined: Feb 6th, '06, 04:27
Location: UAE

Post by NADZ » Jan 9th, '07, 17:18

littlemafia wrote:i wonder wut will happen to him when he come to Malaysia?
or other country which his never come?
cant wait to see him... :mrgreen:
i think he would most probably be kidnap Lo0ol :P

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Jan 9th, '07, 19:18

seirin wrote:
It's just a music video. LSY tends to make short story sequels for her music videos. Well, she's not the only one. I've seen other singers make short story sequels for MVs too.

Well, that's true, it's not the first short story.. but such a pity..... looks a little bit like Samurai Baby with all this kendo stuff.. but thanks anyway :lol

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Jan 9th, '07, 19:48

NADZ wrote:
littlemafia wrote:i wonder wut will happen to him when he come to Malaysia?
or other country which his never come?
cant wait to see him... :mrgreen:
i think he would most probably be kidnap Lo0ol :P
hehe.. not only there :lol :wub:

User avatar
simplycheen
Posts: 80
Joined: Aug 9th, '06, 17:23
Location: maNiLa

Post by simplycheen » Jan 10th, '07, 12:09

heya guyz..!!! :cheers: im juz wonderin if u have seen this vid... :whistling: and can someone tell me who's d girl ... :P


prinsezha
Posts: 81
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:51
Location: dubai , U.A.E

Post by prinsezha » Jan 10th, '07, 15:03

hi guys!!missed lee jun ki!!and u guys too..:mrgreen:

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 10th, '07, 15:39

simplycheen wrote:heya guyz..!!! :cheers: im juz wonderin if u have seen this vid... :whistling: and can someone tell me who's d girl ... :P

If you read the comments. They said its Go Ah Ra. Someone wrote a fanfic and made a trailer for it.

User avatar
simplycheen
Posts: 80
Joined: Aug 9th, '06, 17:23
Location: maNiLa

Post by simplycheen » Jan 10th, '07, 16:07

seirin wrote:
simplycheen wrote:heya guyz..!!! :cheers: im juz wonderin if u have seen this vid... :whistling: and can someone tell me who's d girl ... :P

If you read the comments. They said its Go Ah Ra. Someone wrote a fanfic and made a trailer for it.
ooppsss..! yah, sorry 4 that... :blink i havent read d comments b4... :mrgreen: i thought its han ji min..

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 10th, '07, 16:31

simplycheen wrote:ooppsss..! yah, sorry 4 that... :blink i havent read d comments b4... :mrgreen: i thought its han ji min..
she looks a bit like han ji min.. :-) she looks like a cross between han ji min and jeon ji hoon.. :D

User avatar
Haine
Posts: 107
Joined: Oct 16th, '06, 22:33

Post by Haine » Jan 10th, '07, 23:42

omg !!! so missed this tread !!!!!! >__________<
my holiday vacations are over...... :cry: back to school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO !!!! TT^TT
so boring............. :unsure:
anywayz !!! let's see some of those Junki's pics that Arey has posted !!!!! XD thank uuu !!

ohhhhhhhhhh !!!!! finally, the story between Han ji min and our beloved Junki has not ended yet..... I heard from an interview that he would like to play lovers with her !!!!! omg !!!!!!!!! I was like : O.O ( he is so honest......that completely broke my heart....)

User avatar
mugkuwookie
Posts: 68
Joined: Dec 12th, '06, 22:39
Location: *GLASGoW, SCoTLAND*
Contact:

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 10th, '07, 23:47

Haine wrote:ohhhhhhhhhh !!!!! finally, the story between Han ji min and our beloved Junki has not ended yet..... I heard from an interview that he would like to play lovers with her !!!!! omg !!!!!!!!! I was like : O.O ( he is so honest......that completely broke my heart....)
Ooh.. did he?? aww.. :glare: hehe.. lolz.. he is waaay too honest sometimes isn't he?? but that's what we love about him anyway (aside from his cute smile and nice eyes and nice hair and everything else.. :lol ) soo,, let's just support him!! kk?? :wub: :thumright:

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 11th, '07, 08:50

He also suggested Aoi as Juliet if he did Romeo and Juliet story :P

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 328
Joined: May 30th, '06, 00:29

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 11th, '07, 10:27

ello my fellow junki fansss out there! whoaaaaaaaa...i was too busy to check this thread..and now...wooopppps...this thread is so fast-paced and active! hahahaha...yupp!! like what mukguwookie has said, we shud support him forever! hahahah! cant wait for his new drama to be out....with nam sang mi. goshd..... march...sigh****

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests