>>* Lee Jun Ki *<<

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Dec 27th, '06, 17:13

seirin wrote:sure :) just credit me.

As for the "Junki effect" banner, these were made back in June. If you watched the 9 people 9 style video I got a transalator to translate for me. He actually doesn't like the term "Junki Effect" :P
aaww.. really? :unsure: do u have it in youtube? :roll hhmm..i havent seen it yet..uuhhhmmm...junki doesnt like d "junki effect" eehh :blink , sooo in that case, can i use ur other banners ehh..?? plzzz...:-)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 27th, '06, 19:48

the OCN interview is on youtube.

(part 1)
(part 2)

I haven't gotten around to timing more videos yet. I don't have free time.

You can use the other banners if you want. I made them for people to use. Maybe I might get around to making more later. No time >_<

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Dec 27th, '06, 19:57

seirin wrote:the OCN interview is on youtube.

(part 1)
(part 2)

I haven't gotten around to timing more videos yet. I don't have free time.

You can use the other banners if you want. I made them for people to use. Maybe I might get around to making more later. No time >_<
yay! thank you.. :-) and take your time, nobody's rushing you.. YOU'RE THE BEST! :thumright:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 28th, '06, 11:38

junki oppa's almond-shaped eyes are sooooooo sexaY. hhehehe :mrgreen:

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Dec 28th, '06, 13:42

seirin wrote:I haven't gotten around to timing more videos yet. I don't have free time.

thankz again seirin...! :cheers: i've seen d video just now, yah he said that he hates d junki effect.. :P hehehe.! :lol

btw, u dont need to rush, like what mugkuwookie said, take ur time.. :-)

ei arey..! ur banner is cute too..! :D nice job eh..! :salut:

bean

Post by bean » Dec 29th, '06, 11:16

Ai, now i can hardly enter forum after the earthquake at Taiwan... My country connection become disrupted.... so sad...

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Dec 29th, '06, 17:48

bean wrote:Ai, now i can hardly enter forum after the earthquake at Taiwan... My country connection become disrupted.... so sad...
aww bean.. :cry: hope you're alright...

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Dec 29th, '06, 19:13

for those who wanted the lee junki theme for ther nokia s40 phones..
the link i posted before was broken.. so here's the new link..
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9XAI8HY0
^for those who have sony ericsson phones, the theme creator is being as stubborn as ever.. so it might take a wee while.. please be patient!
i'll be accepting requests for themes.. just specify what you want and your phone model... and gimme some pics!! :lol
-------------
{{EDIT- 1.59 am, GMT: London}}
i finally got the sony-e theme creator to work!!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F5ORF1Y1
that's for the k510 phone.. dunno if it works with other models..
but i think it does.. hmmn..
yeah,, keep those requests coming!!
Last edited by mugkuwookie on Dec 30th, '06, 02:03, edited 1 time in total.

bean

Post by bean » Dec 30th, '06, 01:34

mugkuwookie wrote:
bean wrote:Ai, now i can hardly enter forum after the earthquake at Taiwan... My country connection become disrupted.... so sad...
aww bean.. :cry: hope you're alright...
Oh, oh, sorry. muguwookie, actually i didn't live at Taiwan but somewhere in Asia, its just after the earthquake, most of the Asia country internet connection become slow and broken.... If u wanna noe i live at Malaysia.

Btw, the themes that i request u to made for me, i must give you a picture is it?? AND I MUST SAY THANK YOU :lol :lol .....

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Dec 30th, '06, 01:37

bean wrote: Oh, oh, sorry. muguwookie, actually i didn't live at Taiwan but somewhere in Asia, its just after the earthquake, most of the Asia country internet connection become slow and broken.... If u wanna noe i live at Malaysia.

Btw, the themes that i request u to made for me, i must give you a picture is it?? AND I MUST SAY THANK YOU :lol :lol .....
great then. :lol you don't actually have to gimme some pics coz ahve got thum on my computer.. just the people making requests for other than JunKi-oppa themes.. :-)

bean

Post by bean » Dec 30th, '06, 01:40

Alright, thx... ^.^..

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 31st, '06, 02:06

mugkuwookie wrote:for those who wanted the lee junki theme for ther nokia s40 phones..
the link i posted before was broken.. so here's the new link..
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9XAI8HY0
^for those who have sony ericsson phones, the theme creator is being as stubborn as ever.. so it might take a wee while.. please be patient!
i'll be accepting requests for themes.. just specify what you want and your phone model... and gimme some pics!! :lol
hey, hey !!! our Arey is so talented !!!!! XD you can create Junki theme cell phone ???!!!! kyyyyyyaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!! >__________< I'm going to have a new cell phone soon....hope you can help me to create a junki theme later !! :salut:

ergg....Junki seems so busy these times.....wonder what he is doing right now....miss him so much!!!!!!!!!! :cry: I'm kinda sure he is shooting his new drama XD ! OMG can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!!!!!! :w000t: hope to have new about it soon ( and pics ! mwahahahahaha)
then, haine, yoo better start watching that movie. i mean. right now. coz junki's soo shexiie. and great. and byootiful. and unbeatable. yeaaahh!

and about the screenshots.. yeah.. they're too big so it's awkward to post thum here..

you can view them here:

http://2rassb.multiply.com/photos/album/18

the captions are not yet done.. i'll fix it later.. feel free to leave comments if u'r a multiply member!
thank u for the capt !!!! your site is really nice, hope to see more Junki's pics !!! ( I love the background, don't know why) Junki looks so manly in Hotel Venus !!!! but stiil cute with his hair style XD

mAe AnN

Post by mAe AnN » Dec 31st, '06, 09:18

kim tae hee is the best among the rest :thumright:

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Dec 31st, '06, 14:25

Haine wrote:hey, hey !!! our Arey is so talented !!!!! XD you can create Junki theme cell phone ???!!!! kyyyyyyaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!! >__________< I'm going to have a new cell phone soon....hope you can help me to create a junki theme later !! :salut:

ergg....Junki seems so busy these times.....wonder what he is doing right now....miss him so much!!!!!!!!!! :cry: I'm kinda sure he is shooting his new drama XD ! OMG can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!!!!!! :w000t: hope to have new about it soon ( and pics ! mwahahahahaha)
then, haine, yoo better start watching that movie. i mean. right now. coz junki's soo shexiie. and great. and byootiful. and unbeatable. yeaaahh!

and about the screenshots.. yeah.. they're too big so it's awkward to post thum here..

you can view them here:

http://2rassb.multiply.com/photos/album/18

the captions are not yet done.. i'll fix it later.. feel free to leave comments if u'r a multiply member!
thank u for the capt !!!! your site is really nice, hope to see more Junki's pics !!! ( I love the background, don't know why) Junki looks so manly in Hotel Venus !!!! but stiil cute with his hair style XD
hey, thanks.. yeah.. i'll help you with your phone theme and do the best i can! got load of JunKi pics on mah laptop already.. :D I made a new site.. same background and everything but ONLY FOR JunKi.. coz it crowds my personal site too much and Junki is sooo much dang special for my site.. :lol hope you visit it!!!

btw.. i have about 5 pics of JunKi smoking.. and tonnes of him with more than a hint of facial hair... :P in the smoking pics, he looks real hot but it breaks my heart coz it's bad or his health.. :cry: they're in my hard drive and if anybody wants them, just message me or something.. FACIAL HAIR SUITS HIM. :wub:

http://mugkuwookie.multiply.com
Last edited by mugkuwookie on Dec 31st, '06, 15:26, edited 1 time in total.

AR_TRA

Post by AR_TRA » Dec 31st, '06, 15:00

hi
thx alot 4 this topic ,, i love Lee Jun Ki alot
he's great ..

but plz does anybody know where can i download his movie 'The King&the Clown' ??
with Subtitle :$

bean

Post by bean » Dec 31st, '06, 15:57

:lol HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE................ :lol :P

HOPE UR WISH MAY COME TRUE... LOVE JUNKI....... :cheers:

bean

Post by bean » Dec 31st, '06, 16:12

AIK, SO WEIRD....

y this website still haven 2007 yet??? Coz now my country is 2007 adi.. maybe its not same time, i so silly, haha...... ANYWAY HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Dec 31st, '06, 21:52

bean wrote:AIK, SO WEIRD....

y this website still haven 2007 yet??? Coz now my country is 2007 adi.. maybe its not same time, i so silly, haha...... ANYWAY HAPPY NEW YEAR.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!!

and about the website time, the timezone of the site is in GMT so it follows the time in the places near LONDON.. i'm the same timezone but since you're in Malaysia, you're probably about 7-8 hours advanced.. :lol

bean

Post by bean » Jan 1st, '07, 05:24

Alright... See ya.

gabbypalacios

Post by gabbypalacios » Jan 1st, '07, 05:41

Oh Lee Jun Ki! *dies* I love him! But i have to admit, when i first saw him in My Girl, i didnt think he was THAT attractive. Over time, however, i learned to love him. I cant wait to see more of him!

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 1st, '07, 07:36

happy new year to all JUNKIESS!! :wub: may 2007 be filled with peace and love. looking forward to see more of oppa in this year. cheers!! :mrgreen:

Chewyr

Post by Chewyr » Jan 1st, '07, 12:27

His a pretty good cryer in ' My Girl '. i liked his hair in 'My Girl' i reckon it looks cool hehe :P

Haine

Post by Haine » Jan 1st, '07, 18:14

hey, thanks.. yeah.. i'll help you with your phone theme and do the best i can! got load of JunKi pics on mah laptop already.. I made a new site.. same background and everything but ONLY FOR JunKi.. coz it crowds my personal site too much and Junki is sooo much dang special for my site.. hope you visit it!!!

btw.. i have about 5 pics of JunKi smoking.. and tonnes of him with more than a hint of facial hair... in the smoking pics, he looks real hot but it breaks my heart coz it's bad or his health.. they're in my hard drive and if anybody wants them, just message me or something.. FACIAL HAIR SUITS HIM.

oh !! thank u !!! and for your site on Junki, nice as always !!!!love the pics hehe !! XD
btw, where can I comment on your site ???don't know how... >___<
but plz does anybody know where can i download his movie 'The King&the Clown' ??
with Subtitle :$
hmmm............... I don't know where we can download it online...but you can see it on youtube.com ( it's more easy....hehe :mrgreen: )

--------------

oh oh !!!! I see that Junki is really attractive here !! XD
I remember that Junki was nominee in the categorie " Queen of tears" in SBS award...but I didn't get this award :cry: HOW CAN IT BE ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anywayz.....hope to have more news about Junki soon !! he is so quiet..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!! ( completely too late)

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 1st, '07, 19:16

Haine wrote:
mugkuwookie wrote:hey, thanks.. yeah.. i'll help you with your phone theme and do the best i can! got load of JunKi pics on mah laptop already.. I made a new site.. same background and everything but ONLY FOR JunKi.. coz it crowds my personal site too much and Junki is sooo much dang special for my site.. hope you visit it!!!

btw.. i have about 5 pics of JunKi smoking.. and tonnes of him with more than a hint of facial hair... in the smoking pics, he looks real hot but it breaks my heart coz it's bad or his health.. they're in my hard drive and if anybody wants them, just message me or something.. FACIAL HAIR SUITS HIM.

oh !! thank u !!! and for your site on Junki, nice as always !!!!love the pics hehe !! XD
btw, where can I comment on your site ???don't know how... >___<
i ADDED THE cBOX LiNK ON THE HOMEPAGE!!! THANKS FOR REMINDIN MEH!!! :cheers:

baees

Post by baees » Jan 1st, '07, 21:22

준기 is my newest fav! (L) hihi

bean

Post by bean » Jan 2nd, '07, 15:10

THANK YOU, MUGKUWOOKIE.... :cheers:

Now i have Junki themes adi :lol ... Really appreacite . And the themes is nice.....

U r just wonderful :cheers:

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 2nd, '07, 16:10

bean wrote:THANK YOU, MUGKUWOOKIE.... :cheers:

Now i have Junki themes adi :lol ... Really appreacite . And the themes is nice.....

U r just wonderful :cheers:
yeah... nae bother.. told ya megaupload was gnni work.. :lol
please visit
HTTP://MUGKUWOOKiE.MULTiPLY.COM
i added the link to the comment box on the homepage if anybody wants to comment..

:D aND MoBiLE THEME REQUESTS are still accepted!! :D

Haine

Post by Haine » Jan 3rd, '07, 02:34

i ADDED THE cBOX LiNK ON THE HOMEPAGE!!! THANKS FOR REMINDIN MEH!!!
haha ! you are welcome !!! lol
I have already comment on your website, did you see it ????? :w00t:
THANK YOU, MUGKUWOOKIE....

Now i have Junki themes adi ... Really appreacite . And the themes is nice.....

U r just wonderful
eh ? eh?? can I see it ???? I want to know what it looks like !plzzzzzzz

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Jan 3rd, '07, 05:16

hiyee everyone..!!! :D HAPPEE NEW YEAR TO ALL..! :cheers: (kinda late already) :P

btw guyz, who has friendster accounts here?? :roll

hhmmm..havent heard any news about baby junki... :cry: i wonder hows his xmas and new year.. :unsure:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 3rd, '07, 06:21

oh i have friendster!! hehehe :mrgreen: btw simplycheen, ur avatar is really cute!!!! ahahaha..junki looks so adorable.. hehehehehehehee =P

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 3rd, '07, 12:17

Haine wrote: eh ? eh?? can I see it ???? I want to know what it looks like !plzzzzzzz
erm, it still the same one from before.. lemme know your phone model and i'll make wun for yah! canni mind aboot the motorola phones tho.. ahm still searchin for the theme creator for motorola.. :mrgreen:

[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/ ... ure3-2.png[/img]
simplycheen wrote:hiyee everyone..!!! HAPPEE NEW YEAR TO ALL..! (kinda late already)

btw guyz, who has friendster accounts here??

hhmmm..havent heard any news about baby junki... i wonder hows his xmas and new year..
me! me! add meh!! rad_daniel_2325@yahoo.com.. :lol heeheehee.. fhanx.. :P
and he recently updated his cyworld (last 31 December..) and he's still concerned about his fans' (whom he fondly calls family) health... aww!! :wub:

cindytangstore

Post by cindytangstore » Jan 3rd, '07, 15:28

Happy new year lovely ladies!!

Some good news to share with you - not sure whether it's been mentioned before.. The major Korean search engines have completed compiling their statistics for 2006, and guess what was the most-searched phrase / name? LEE JUN KI was the TOP for the first half of 2006!!! That shows how popular Lee Jun Ki is!! :thumright:

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Jan 3rd, '07, 18:30

strawberrie1210 wrote:oh i have friendster!! hehehe :mrgreen: btw simplycheen, ur avatar is really cute!!!! ahahaha..junki looks so adorable.. hehehehehehehee =P
oh coolness..! pm me ur eadd then i'll add u there.. :-) how bout myspace ehh? :P
yah..! junki shii is alwayz adorable...such a cutie..! :wub:
mugkuwookie wrote:me! me! add meh!! rad_daniel_2325@yahoo.com.. :lol heeheehee.. fhanx.. :P
and he recently updated his cyworld (last 31 December..) and he's still concerned about his fans' (whom he fondly calls family) health... aww!! :wub:
i just added u now in my frenslist... :-) how bout myspace eh..? :P
hhmmm...i havent visited any of his sites this past few dayz..got some problem with my connection..i alwayz got d "cannot find sever" message.. :cry:
cindytangstore wrote:Happy new year lovely ladies!!
Some good news to share with you - not sure whether it's been mentioned before.. The major Korean search engines have completed compiling their statistics for 2006, and guess what was the most-searched phrase / name? LEE JUN KI was the TOP for the first half of 2006!!! That shows how popular Lee Jun Ki is!! :thumright:
wow..!!! :w00t: he really rockz..!! hooraayyy junki oppa..!! :cheers: we love u..!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

btw, any other people who has friendster and myspace?? :-)

Haine

Post by Haine » Jan 3rd, '07, 19:12

simplycheen wrote:hiyee everyone..!!! :D HAPPEE NEW YEAR TO ALL..! :cheers: (kinda late already) :P

btw guyz, who has friendster accounts here?? :roll

hhmmm..havent heard any news about baby junki... :cry: i wonder hows his xmas and new year.. :unsure:
friendster account ?? ?? ( eh...sorry, don't know so much about those type of things.. :blink )

hehe..and for news about Junki, he post a message on his cyworld the 30th December !!! XD
here:

---
Long time no see! Joon-gi comes^^

There are a few hours left in 2006..
I have taken too much attention and love from all of you
and spent too many busy days..
You may have spent busy days like me,too??^^
I put my ideas into order..
and am making my plans such as what to prepare, what to do..
As you know..the date is just a number..
but when it comes to the last day of the year..
All of us feel that we must do something new..
think something fresh..don't we?

All of you did good jobs this year..
I hope you achieve your goals..
If not,I hope you will achieve better results next year..
In 2007,Yi Joon-gi myself will show better images and activities
to you..an real actor who can comfort you happily..

Happy new year!
come on!!!

Finally I thank all of you so much..
Please stand by me forever..

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..

Today is the last day!! Enjoy yourselves^^

credit jk @dcjunki + lovejunki.net

--------------

AND !!! Junki is going to meet foreign fans at Cheju/Jeju island on the 27th January !!!!!!! :w000t: OMG ! OMG ! OMG !
that's all I know about Junki for the moment >____________<

Happy new year lovely ladies!!

Some good news to share with you - not sure whether it's been mentioned before.. The major Korean search engines have completed compiling their statistics for 2006, and guess what was the most-searched phrase / name? LEE JUN KI was the TOP for the first half of 2006!!! That shows how popular Lee Jun Ki is!!
YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE !!!! OUR JUNKI IS SO POPULAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U FOR THE NEW !!! :lol

@ arey : wouuuuaaaaaa !!! love the theme !! Junki is so handsome !!!! >________< OMG ! OMG !!

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 3rd, '07, 20:57

simplycheen: yeah,, i have a myspace acc too.. same addiie.. :mrgreen: haha, i wuz lyk, "hoo the eff is this?" i actualli thought yoo were a cousin of my former friend coz youse share the same surname.. heehee.. approved yoo na!

haine, thanks for the cyworld message trans.. i had a hard time reading that on his site.. :P i'd better revise my notes now! aniweiz, he changed his background twice for the new year.. but the latest wun is better!! ohmo.. ah sooo wnt to go to Jeju-do.. :-) hope ah can go there on a holiday!!

haqita02

Post by haqita02 » Jan 4th, '07, 04:17

I'd watched My Girl and my friend have a video clip extracted from the film 'the King and the Clown'. He's very pretty but mind you, he's an expert in martial arts!

My friend LOVES him but he's in my category of 'favourite'.

He's acting is quite good...

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 10:27

hi guys im janine..im a newbie here..im on lee da hae and lee dong wook's forum too..well im not a korean..im half lebanese and half filipino..but ive watched my girl..with the subbed version by the fans..the english one..and i realy thank them..for giving us..non-koreans a chance to watch such a wonderul drama series..ive been addicted to it..i think i watched it all the time.. :mrgreen: hehe :wub: ..the guys are so dreamy..and i think lee jun ki is really good in acting..he is so cute too..at first i didnt noticed him and i thought at first he looked like a girllbut when i was watching the next episodes..i was starting to like him..he is really good..well its a thumbs up drama series for me.. :thumright: ..hope to hear from u guys soon.. :roll

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 4th, '07, 13:14

prinsezha wrote:hi guys im janine..im a newbie here..im on lee da hae and lee dong wook's forum too..well im not a korean..im half lebanese and half filipino..but ive watched my girl..with the subbed version by the fans..the english one..and i realy thank them..for giving us..non-koreans a chance to watch such a wonderul drama series..ive been addicted to it..i think i watched it all the time.. :mrgreen: hehe :wub: ..the guys are so dreamy..and i think lee jun ki is really good in acting..he is so cute too..at first i didnt noticed him and i thought at first he looked like a girllbut when i was watching the next episodes..i was starting to like him..he is really good..well its a thumbs up drama series for me.. :thumright: ..hope to hear from u guys soon.. :roll
yeah, i'm filipino too!! WELCOME TO THE JUNKi THREAD!
don't ye worry.. you're welcome to this thread anytime,, and stay active! :lol

bean

Post by bean » Jan 4th, '07, 13:16

Wah, Thanks Haine for the messages......

JUNKI IS MARVELOUS.......... :lol :lol
Btw, mugkuwookie, can u made me another themes??? cos i read one of ur message, that u got junki smoking picture so i hope that u can made me another themes, pls :-( ....

But if u r bz then nevermind.... THX ALL JUNKI FANS..
BTW, HALLO, JANINE.... U HAVE MADE A RIGHT DECISION BY JOINGNING D -addict..... :cheers:

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 13:34

mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote:hi guys im janine..im a newbie here..im on lee da hae and lee dong wook's forum too..well im not a korean..im half lebanese and half filipino..but ive watched my girl..with the subbed version by the fans..the english one..and i realy thank them..for giving us..non-koreans a chance to watch such a wonderul drama series..ive been addicted to it..i think i watched it all the time.. :mrgreen: hehe :wub: ..the guys are so dreamy..and i think lee jun ki is really good in acting..he is so cute too..at first i didnt noticed him and i thought at first he looked like a girllbut when i was watching the next episodes..i was starting to like him..he is really good..well its a thumbs up drama series for me.. :thumright: ..hope to hear from u guys soon.. :roll
yeah, i'm filipino too!! WELCOME TO THE JUNKi THREAD!
don't ye worry.. you're welcome to this thread anytime,, and stay active! :lol
hi so you speak tagalog?..thanks for welcoming me to this thread..so where do you live?..thanks you!!gamsahabnidah!!

:cheers: Basyha!!

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 13:35

bean wrote:Wah, Thanks Haine for the messages......

JUNKI IS MARVELOUS.......... :lol :lol
Btw, mugkuwookie, can u made me another themes??? cos i read one of ur message, that u got junki smoking picture so i hope that u can made me another themes, pls :-( ....

But if u r bz then nevermind.... THX ALL JUNKI FANS..
BTW, HALLO, JANINE.... U HAVE MADE A RIGHT DECISION BY JOINGNING D -addict..... :cheers:
hello bean!!..thank you too for welcoming me to this thread.. :-) ..gamsahabnidah..so your korean too?..

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 4th, '07, 14:50

anyeong janine!! we meet again..ahhahaha.. sorry simplecheen.. been busy lately so i cudnt visit this forum often.. btw d email 4 my friendster is faith.hope.love.trust.believe@gmail.com. . do add me yar!!!!!! :lol XD

bean

Post by bean » Jan 4th, '07, 14:55

To prinsezha - I'm not a korean, i'm a chinese......

So u live at Dubai, nice to meet you.... ^ . ^....Haha....

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 15:54

strawberrie1210 wrote:anyeong janine!! we meet again..ahhahaha.. sorry simplecheen.. been busy lately so i cudnt visit this forum often.. btw d email 4 my friendster is faith.hope.love.trust.believe@gmail.com. . do add me yar!!!!!! :lol XD
hi strawberrie!!anyeong!!now i know its meaning.. :D

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 15:55

bean wrote:To prinsezha - I'm not a korean, i'm a chinese......

So u live at Dubai, nice to meet you.... ^ . ^....Haha....
oh im sorry..do chinese and korean have similarity in their language..sorry i have so many questions..just wanted to know more about korea.. :-) ..nice to meet you too.. :-)

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Jan 4th, '07, 17:03

mugkuwookie: i added u know to my myspace account.. :-) .thankz for d eadd.. keep up those good worx of urs..! :thumright:

strawberrie1210: its alright... :-) i wasnt in a hurry then... :P i just added u now in my frenster... 8) ur from malaysia ayt? wow..! petronas..!! :w00t: hihihi :P

haine: wow..!! :w00t: thankz soo soo much for havin d time to share with us d message of our baby Junki shii... :wub: hhmmm... nice avatar ha..! :thumleft: he look such a cute nerd..!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: love d glasses on him..! it really looks good on him.! :wub: :wub: :wub:

bean: hiyee..!! u r a chinese? :-) coolness. 8) chinese are as cute as koreans ehh.. :P .do u have any accounts eh? :-) myspace frienster?? :roll

prinsezha: welcome to junki shii's thread..!!! :cheers: have a great time here with us..!! :D :D yippee..!! another stalker of our junki oppa..!! :crazy: :whistling: hehehe..!! :P oh, im also a filipina.. :D

it seems that we are all asians here ayt?? correct me if im wrong.. :P
basyah..!!! :cheers:

Haine

Post by Haine » Jan 4th, '07, 18:55

OMG !!! so much of new post :blink I feel like I have missed a lot of stuff here, in one night !!!! XD

Firstly !!!!
A warm welcome to haqita02 and Janine !!!!!!! :lol
hope u you post a loooooooooooooooooooot on Junki's tread ( yes, only Junki ! lol !! )

haine: wow..!! thankz soo soo much for havin d time to share with us d message of our baby Junki shii... hhmmm... nice avatar ha..! he look such a cute nerd..!! love d glasses on him..! it really looks good on him.!
hahahah !!!!! thank u !!! but I would prefer your avatar !!!!! omg !!!! Junki is so cuteeeee in this CF !!!! I watch it over and over again and I cam't get sick of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE GIVES US A KISSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD such a handsome boy.....ahhhhhhh ! * sweet, sweet*
Junki looks really good with glasses !!!!

Bean: you are chinese ? I don't know that too !!!
I discovered a lot of things today !!! I want to know more about all of u !! :lol
strawberrie1210 : where do u come from ??? :D

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 4th, '07, 19:07

yeah!! HAiNE's ONLiNE!!! :lol as always!

PRiNSEZHa: yeah,, i can speak Filipino.. i know hangul but my Korean is a bit unpoilished.. :P and I live at Glasgow, Scotland.. pyoor cold..

OHMO,, LUBBiN HAiNE'S NEW AVATAR!!!!

a VERii WARM WeLCOME to HAQUITA02 AND JANiNE!!!

aghhh.. ahm so hyper... :mrgreen:

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 21:28

simplycheen wrote:mugkuwookie: i added u know to my myspace account.. :-) .thankz for d eadd.. keep up those good worx of urs..! :thumright:

strawberrie1210: its alright... :-) i wasnt in a hurry then... :P i just added u now in my frenster... 8) ur from malaysia ayt? wow..! petronas..!! :w00t: hihihi :P

haine: wow..!! :w00t: thankz soo soo much for havin d time to share with us d message of our baby Junki shii... :wub: hhmmm... nice avatar ha..! :thumleft: he look such a cute nerd..!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: love d glasses on him..! it really looks good on him.! :wub: :wub: :wub:

bean: hiyee..!! u r a chinese? :-) coolness. 8) chinese are as cute as koreans ehh.. :P .do u have any accounts eh? :-) myspace frienster?? :roll

prinsezha: welcome to junki shii's thread..!!! :cheers: have a great time here with us..!! :D :D yippee..!! another stalker of our junki oppa..!! :crazy: :whistling: hehehe..!! :P oh, im also a filipina.. :D

it seems that we are all asians here ayt?? correct me if im wrong.. :P
basyah..!!! :cheers:
uuy hello..so you speak tagalog too?..thank you for welcoming me to this thread..gamsahabnidah.. :D ..Lee Jun Ki is so cute..and i like that avatar when hi was kissing the screen..oh so dreamy.. :wub: ..hehe..godbless bless all! :D

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 21:36

mugkuwookie wrote:yeah!! HAiNE's ONLiNE!!! :lol as always!

PRiNSEZHa: yeah,, i can speak Filipino.. i know hangul but my Korean is a bit unpoilished.. :P and I live at Glasgow, Scotland.. pyoor cold..

OHMO,, LUBBiN HAiNE'S NEW AVATAR!!!!

a VERii WARM WeLCOME to HAQUITA02 AND JANiNE!!!

aghhh.. ahm so hyper... :mrgreen:
hi..its really cold in here too..as in freezing..while playing tennis i sweat but at the same time i freeze..bbrr!! :pale: ..thank you for your warm welcome..salamat poh(thank you).. :D ..hay atleast meron na akong kilalang filipino dito..(atleast i know someone who is filipino..) :D

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 4th, '07, 21:40

Haine wrote:OMG !!! so much of new post :blink I feel like I have missed a lot of stuff here, in one night !!!! XD

Firstly !!!!
A warm welcome to haqita02 and Janine !!!!!!! :lol
hope u you post a loooooooooooooooooooot on Junki's tread ( yes, only Junki ! lol !! )

haine: wow..!! thankz soo soo much for havin d time to share with us d message of our baby Junki shii... hhmmm... nice avatar ha..! he look such a cute nerd..!! love d glasses on him..! it really looks good on him.!
hahahah !!!!! thank u !!! but I would prefer your avatar !!!!! omg !!!! Junki is so cuteeeee in this CF !!!! I watch it over and over again and I cam't get sick of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE GIVES US A KISSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD such a handsome boy.....ahhhhhhh ! * sweet, sweet*
Junki looks really good with glasses !!!!

Bean: you are chinese ? I don't know that too !!!
I discovered a lot of things today !!! I want to know more about all of u !! :lol
strawberrie1210 : where do u come from ??? :D
hello thanks for welcomine me to this thread.. :D well since you want to know about us..hhmm..i really love my girl..(well who doesnt?)ahihi..im half filipino and half lebanese..but i live here in dubai..in 4 months i will soon graduate from highschool..and head back to philippines to study college..(hope lee jun ki visits philippines :wub: )..well gamsahabnidah again.. :D

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 01:07

prinsezha wrote: hello thanks for welcomine me to this thread.. :D well since you want to know about us..hhmm..i really love my girl..(well who doesnt?)ahihi..im half filipino and half lebanese..but i live here in dubai..in 4 months i will soon graduate from highschool..and head back to philippines to study college..(hope lee jun ki visits philippines :wub: )..well gamsahabnidah again.. :D
eh.. JunKi went to the Philippines last June.. hope he visits again tho.. :wub: yeah.. there are sum pix of him in the philippines on my junki site.. :-) ohh.. i've been to dubai.. for a plane stopover.. hehe.. and i might be coming back to the Philippines sometime this year too! hope to meet you there!
prinsezha wrote:hi..its really cold in here too..as in freezing..while playing tennis i sweat but at the same time i freeze..bbrr!! ..thank you for your warm welcome..salamat poh(thank you).. ..hay atleast meron na akong kilalang filipino dito..(atleast i know someone who is filipino..)
oohh.. yeh.. it's lyk, always 6'Celsius over here... :pale: and playin tennis is good.. i sometims play squash and copy JunKi's moves in MyGirl!! hehe.. update ka lagi dito sa thread ni JunKi ah! and Wag ka mag-alala, friendly at sobrang helpful lahat ng mga tao dito sa thread na to :mrgreen: (remember to update JunKi's thread frequently! and Don't worry, everybody here in this thread is friendly and super helpful..)

heehee.. JunKi's baby avatar in his cyworld is sooo cute. i nearly cuddled my laptop screen but i controlled myself.. haha! :w00t: JUNKi RoCKS MY SoCKS!

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 06:11

anyeong my fellow junkies!!! great to see u guys!! :wub:

simplycheen, thanks for adding me in friendster!! hahaa btw u meant the petronas twin towers?? hahahahaha XD

Haine, im from the confluence of mud.. hahah! well im from kuala lumpur, malaysia. the confluence of mud is a direct translation of the city name... :)

mukguwookie, where is junki's baby avatar??? i wanna have a look!!!! XD :mrgreen: *starts drooling* XD

Auty
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Auty » Jan 5th, '07, 06:23

Ah, I love Lee Jun Ki!

He is so hawt.. who wouldn't really? :P

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 06:26

Auty wrote:Ah, I love Lee Jun Ki!

He is so hawt.. who wouldn't really? :P
haha.. :wub: everybody lurvesssss junki....... :lol 8)

littlemafia

Post by littlemafia » Jan 5th, '07, 06:32

hi.. i'm newbie here... just call me amoi... not pure chinese.. just half only.. :P i'm from malaysia (truly asia.. :whistling: )
my latest news: my head already infected by junki virus.. :D
nice knowing u guys.. hope junki will spread hs virus in this year.. hahha...
muacss.. (n_n)v

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 5th, '07, 06:35

He is cute and new

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 06:50

littlemafia wrote:hi.. i'm newbie here... just call me amoi... not pure chinese.. just half only.. :P i'm from malaysia (truly asia.. :whistling: )
my latest news: my head already infected by junki virus.. :D
nice knowing u guys.. hope junki will spread hs virus in this year.. hahha...
muacss.. (n_n)v
oh hello amoi!! welcome..you're also a malaysian right? saw u in the msian d-addicts community...hahahaha. yupp, the junki virus has infected all of us already.. final stage =P

Auty
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Auty » Jan 5th, '07, 07:08

ohh i should have intro'd myself lol

my name is autumn, aka auty as my friends call me. i'm from the usa.
current mission: visit the ktown to find jun ki stuffs. :cheers:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 07:30

Auty wrote:ohh i should have intro'd myself lol

my name is autumn, aka auty as my friends call me. i'm from the usa.
current mission: visit the ktown to find jun ki stuffs. :cheers:
anyeong autumn! nice to meet you 8) welcome to the thread! :mrgreen:

bean

Post by bean » Jan 5th, '07, 10:24

Oh My God so many new post in a day.... 1st of all welcome to u guys or girl, littlemafia, and auty..... :lol

NOW ONLY I REALIZE THAT LOTS OF MALAYSIAN LOVE JUNKI......... Hope that all his <a>movie</a> will launch out at our cinema......... :roll pls.... i really like him...

Btw, chinese and korean is not same, the language we speak is totally different, but Korea and China is near to each other, so may have some similiarity.. As i noe so far, japan old words is same with chinese words, so if we go japan maybe can read all the road noptice, but korea is definetely different :cry: .. I so sad...

The only similiarty is korean and chinese skin colour is same which is yellow [i not sure wat the colour call in english but looks like yellow lah..] sorry ya, my english is very bad..kaka.. :P So there is lots of chinese here, i now study at high skol too...

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 11:32

yupp.. actually the chinese (im one),korean and japanese come from the same source. that is why certain korean words sound like mandarin and the japanese letters have chinese characters too.. :-)

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 11:58

strawberrie1210 wrote:mukguwookie, where is junki's baby avatar??? i wanna have a look!!!! XD :mrgreen: *starts drooling* XD
it's on his cyworld.. :lol he did his "jjanggu" expression and pasted it on a baby's body.. heehee.. :roll he's sooo cute.. ahm gnni faint. :goggle: ^^,

woah.. so many new people.. i'm getting dizzy.. :mrgreen:

WELCoME TO THE JUNKi THREAD, EVERYoNE!

please comment on the comment board on my JunKi site! heehee ^^.

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 12:19

bean wrote:Oh My God so many new post in a day.... 1st of all welcome to u guys or girl, littlemafia, and auty..... :lol

NOW ONLY I REALIZE THAT LOTS OF MALAYSIAN LOVE JUNKI......... Hope that all his <a>movie</a> will launch out at our cinema......... :roll pls.... i really like him...

Btw, chinese and korean is not same, the language we speak is totally different, but Korea and China is near to each other, so may have some similiarity.. As i noe so far, japan old words is same with chinese words, so if we go japan maybe can read all the road noptice, but korea is definetely different :cry: .. I so sad...

The only similiarty is korean and chinese skin colour is same which is yellow [i not sure wat the colour call in english but looks like yellow lah..] sorry ya, my english is very bad..kaka.. :P So there is lots of chinese here, i now study at high skol too...
wow really thats great..what grade are u in highschool now?..hey dont worry about ur engliash grammar..theres nothing wrong about it okay. :D ..aww well i would realy love to visit china and korea one day hope i could meet you all there..hope we still be friends in future.. :D
Last edited by prinsezha on Jan 5th, '07, 12:22, edited 1 time in total.

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 12:21

strawberrie1210 wrote:yupp.. actually the chinese (im one),korean and japanese come from the same source. that is why certain korean words sound like mandarin and the japanese letters have chinese characters too.. :-)
wow thats cool..but isnt it confusing?..thats really interesting.. :D ..thanks for the information.. :D

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 12:22

prinsezha wrote:
bean wrote:Oh My God so many new post in a day.... 1st of all welcome to u guys or girl, littlemafia, and auty..... :lol

wow really thats great..what grade are u in highschool now?..hey dont worry about ur engliash grammar..theres nothing wrong about it okay. :D ..aww well i would realy love to visit china and korea one day hope i could meet you all there..hope we still be friends in future.. :D
yeah bean, i agree with prinsezha... :-) i'm still working on your junki theme! :mrgreen: heehee.. yeaaahh.. ahm so hyper coz there are so many new people in the thread.. :w00t:

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 12:24

mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote:

yeah bean, i agree with prinsezha... :-) i'm still working on your junki theme! :mrgreen: heehee.. yeaaahh.. ahm so hyper coz there are so many new people in the thread.. :w00t:
hi there mugkuwookie!!wow we are both online.. :D ..junki is so cute on your avatar

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 12:28

prinsezha wrote:hi there mugkuwookie!!wow we are both online.. :D ..junki is so cute on your avatar
it's from the world cup. :lol i wasn't rooting for korea in the last world cup coz i wanted brazil and france to win.. but italy won.. aigoo.. aniweiz,, heehee.. ahm on JunKi's cyworld now.. i wnt to squeeze my comp screen now!! if you've got time, please check out the new pics i uploaded on my junki site!! :mrgreen:

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 12:29

mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote:hi there mugkuwookie!!wow we are both online.. :D ..junki is so cute on your avatar
it's from the world cup. :lol i wasn't rooting for korea in the last world cup coz i wanted brazil and france to win.. but italy won.. aigoo.. aniweiz,, heehee.. ahm on JunKi's cyworld now.. i wnt to squeeze my comp screen now!! if you've got time, please check out the new pics i uploaded on my junki site!! :mrgreen:
on your multiply site?..sure sure!!no problem!!maybe i have to squeeze my laptop too..or worst kiss it..ahehe.. :wub:

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 12:32

wow and he sings too?.thats cool..hes so dreamy!!!:wub:

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 12:38

prinsezha wrote:wow and he sings too?.thats cool..hes so dreamy!!!:wub:
yesss.. nangangatog nga ung knees ko nung narinig ko ung songs nia eh! heehee.. ^^ (my knees were shaking when i heard his songs)

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 12:40

mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote:wow and he sings too?.thats cool..hes so dreamy!!!:wub:
yesss.. nangangatog nga ung knees ko nung narinig ko ung songs nia eh! heehee.. ^^ (my knees were shaking when i heard his songs)
wow nmn asteeg..magaling sya kumanta?..tsaka saan mo nakukuha ung mga pics nya?.(wow hes cool..does he sing well?..and where do you get his pics from?)

mugkuwookie

Post by mugkuwookie » Jan 5th, '07, 12:47

prinsezha wrote:wow nmn asteeg..magaling sya kumanta?..tsaka saan mo nakukuha ung mga pics nya?.(wow hes cool..does he sing well?..and where do you get his pics from?)
oo,, sooper galing nia.. nakakaiyak.. heehee.. ah eh, sa mga kung ano-anong forums and junki sites.. adik na nga ako eh.. sobra na 1000 yung pics nia sa laptop ko.. :D

(yheap, he's super good.. makes me want to cry.. heeheee.. erm, the pics are from random forums and junki sites.. i'm soo addicted.. there are over 1000 pics of him on my laptop..)

^^

bean

Post by bean » Jan 5th, '07, 13:10

:roll Wah, this thread is really rock, haha... :lol

Well, thanks mugkuwookie for the themes.... You are awesome :cheers: ...

And now i'm 18 quite old already :| .... And i live at Malaysia, near Filipina maybe you noe where, i quite jealous coz Junki got visit Filipina and lee dong wook go visit Thailand but none of them got visit Malaysia, bad luck :cry: ..... Ai.... But i still happy to see so many people supporting JUNKI, YEAH.. :cheers: :cheers:

prinsezha

Post by prinsezha » Jan 5th, '07, 13:14

mugkuwookie wrote:
prinsezha wrote:wow nmn asteeg..magaling sya kumanta?..tsaka saan mo nakukuha ung mga pics nya?.(wow hes cool..does he sing well?..and where do you get his pics from?)
oo,, sooper galing nia.. nakakaiyak.. heehee.. ah eh, sa mga kung ano-anong forums and junki sites.. adik na nga ako eh.. sobra na 1000 yung pics nia sa laptop ko.. :D

(yheap, he's super good.. makes me want to cry.. heeheee.. erm, the pics are from random forums and junki sites.. i'm soo addicted.. there are over 1000 pics of him on my laptop..)

^^
wow i bet you could dream on his pictures for the whole day..thats so cute.. :wub: