[TwDrama] Hana Kimi (CTS/GTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 20th, '06, 02:40

^^yeah, there's something wrong with that doctor's hair. it's like they did a bad job putting his extensions in or something, because you can clearly tell where a level is. i think wu zun is growing on everyone (*cough* furelise :roll ). about his tattoos, though, i read that he has two, but i'm not sure what and where (or if i even want to know.) :D

i think the show you're referring to is "hei se hui". i'm actually trying to get those episodes right now. it's slow but getting there. :-)

emrams

Post by emrams » Dec 20th, '06, 03:08

I know he has a huge tatoo on his right (?) upper arm too I believe. It is huge and noticable when he doesn't have a t shirt that covers it all. You can see it in Tokyo Juliet. Yeah... he does grow on you because I hated him tokyo Juliet and now I am a fan!

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Dec 20th, '06, 03:08

yeah that show, the host being the tanned guy with glasses? some of the girls in that show is quite annoying... lol

i cant really tell what his tatoo is either, but when he high jumps in any of the episodes
he has to wear the really short sleeved shirts and u can see something on his right shoulder
at first i thought i was dreaming or hallucinating, but then i see it and i go :WHOA.. haha and i went back to previous episodes to pause and examine...

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Dec 20th, '06, 03:10

emrams wrote:I know he has a huge tatoo on his right (?) upper arm too I believe. It is huge and noticable when he doesn't have a t shirt that covers it all. You can see it in Tokyo Juliet. Yeah... he does grow on you because I hated him tokyo Juliet and now I am a fan!
i know!! doesnt it bug you? he had weird hair in tokyo juliet and i stopped watching cuz i couldnt stand his weird taste in clothes and most of all, ariel :roll i think i stopped around the middle when the guy (playing as the doctor in hana kimi) showed up..

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 20th, '06, 20:47

ok, i just watched another 100% entertainment (the first i watched was just the cast saying some stuff). this one was the dating game one. it was really funny. i didn't think it was a surprise who ella picked. i might not have made the same choice, but oh well... :roll

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 20th, '06, 23:11

I hear you. I would've picked Jiro. His art works are impressive. I want one of his cartoon figures.

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Dec 21st, '06, 00:51

hmmm where can you download this show you talk about?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 21st, '06, 01:18

@Kumaxell: i'm with you. i thought they were more special than those moctails. :-)

@hamstaball: you can find these at YDY or at Icefish.

p.s. MVs for this series can be found here.

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Dec 21st, '06, 10:47

you can also find it in youtube. ^^

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Dec 21st, '06, 10:51

habukie wrote:
hamstaball wrote:is it just me or i cant find it?
are you looking at Icefish? or trying to search here? because i don't think anyone has uploaded it here. but if you go to Icefish, it's the 3rd one from the top, the one with 2000+ seeds. :lol click on the right most column to download. or, if you care about quality, you can wait for YDY. :-)
O_O what BT client do you use? i never get that much.. >_<

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 21st, '06, 23:36

^^i wasn't referring to the number of seeds that i was connected to, but the number reported at the Icefish website. :-) i wasn't actually downloading the Icefish version, since i wait for the YDY one.

_iris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Fansub?

Post by _iris » Dec 22nd, '06, 03:25

16 pages to go through is quite a lot, so I thought I would ask; Has anyone mentioned if this series is going to be fansubbed? Is there a lot of demand for English subs? There seems to be plenty of fans of the show.

About the show itself xD I find it sort of cheesy, but very much LOL entertainment value xD. I think I like Xiu Yi more than the High jump idol :wub:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Re: Fansub?

Post by habukie » Dec 22nd, '06, 03:31

_iris wrote:16 pages to go through is quite a lot, so I thought I would ask; Has anyone mentioned if this series is going to be fansubbed? Is there a lot of demand for English subs? There seems to be plenty of fans of the show.

About the show itself xD I find it sort of cheesy, but very much LOL entertainment value xD. I think I like Xiu Yi more than the High jump idol :wub:
true, it is a lot to read, but if you look just a few pages back you'll see that there are several mentions of it being subbed. if you check the torrent section, you'll see that SUBlimesis subbing this. and according to some members, someone is subbing it and then putting it on youtube as well. :-)

_iris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Fansub?

Post by _iris » Dec 22nd, '06, 03:34

habukie wrote:
_iris wrote:16 pages to go through is quite a lot, so I thought I would ask; Has anyone mentioned if this series is going to be fansubbed? Is there a lot of demand for English subs? There seems to be plenty of fans of the show.

true, it is a lot to read, but if you look just a few pages back you'll see that there are several mentions of it being subbed. if you check the torrent section, you'll see that SUBlimesis subbing this. and according to some members, someone is subbing it and then putting it on youtube as well. :-)
Thanks for the info, appreciate it =)

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Dec 22nd, '06, 06:25

hey guyss is there any uploaded on clubbox? cause im not at home i cant dl from bitcomet =~(

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Dec 22nd, '06, 07:17

habukie wrote:^^i wasn't referring to the number of seeds that i was connected to, but the number reported at the Icefish website. :-) i wasn't actually downloading the Icefish version, since i wait for the YDY one.
ahh i see i see. :lol:

if there were 2000+ seeds i would finish downloading in a minute. :lol: how great is that huh? :lol:

but thanks~ anyway. ^^

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 22nd, '06, 23:45

for those who can't download, saw that someone posted the first ep with eng sub at www.veoh.com
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e183107nDhF96FT
watch live via big screen (yeah finally big screen on veoh!=)

anyway, i did resist to watch at first as i'm not happy about the cast for the main girl, after watching some, still watching at the moment....ella's acting isn't too bad, but her image isn't right no matter what.....main girl in manga is kawaii and as a guy she is like a pretty boy also kawaii ... but ella is just very guy all the way for me as in not very good looking type ... hehe...sorry ella's fans..

jiro is very cute in this drama ..totally fits my image of the character .... i'm happy for most of it in the drama except casting of main girl... now can only hope the japanese will make this one and choose the right people ... erika s. as main girl will be nice ^^ she is super kawaii ...i can see her as a pretty boy too ..haha...

I wonder why they didn't ask Ariel Lin to be the main girl...maybe they did ...but she refused to cut her hair..haha...ella already have short hair..hehe..it would be so much better if it's Ariel, i can accept her to be main girl, ...she can at least be cute both as a guy and as a girl..hehe...and furthermore she and wuzen already hv chemistry from tokyo juliet and jiro and her also was in It started with a kiss

:lol

^^

Keymaker

Post by Keymaker » Dec 23rd, '06, 00:56

Chidori-Chan wrote:I wonder why they didn't ask Ariel Lin to be the main girl...maybe they did ...but she refused to cut her hair..haha...ella already have short hair..hehe..it would be so much better if it's Ariel, i can accept her to be main girl, ...she can at least be cute both as a guy and as a girl..hehe...and furthermore she and wuzen already hv chemistry from tokyo juliet and jiro and her also was in It started with a kiss
If Ariel Lin was casted in Hua Yang instead of Ella, this thread would most likely have a different legion of fans. I get the impression that lots of people who like Hua Yang were not big fans of Tokyo Juliet and found her annoying in that series. I myself don't have any favoritism between the two nowadays concerning this series, but it'd be a practically different series were Ariel to have been casted instead.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 23rd, '06, 03:28

^^everyone has their own thoughts about casting. personally i don't really like ariel or ella that much. however, i have to say that casting ella was good, because she really can pull off that pseudo-mannish look. and i doubt the hair thing was the reason for ariel, cause she had short hair in Love Contract. so either they didn't ask her or she already had something else on her plate. i also think that these stations tend to try and mix and match stars so that they're not always with one person. otherwise, you start to think of them in a pair and that can't be good for their career.

as for the drama, i have to say that i'm liking wu zun's and jiro's characters more and more. it was really funny when jiro was thinking about asking ella to go and live with him. however, ella is getting a little whiny. she cries a lot (how does no one know she's a girl?) and is always so quick to anger when someone says something about wu zun. oh, and ethan is doing a good job. i think the cornrows are a little too much, but i like him as the rival.

oh, and i just watched another 100% entertainment when they talked about who eats the most, who looks in the mirror a lot and all that. and then they played the hai dai game. it was pretty funny when they were all trying to speak in cantonese. and seriously, what's with the girl who played with yu zhe? if you're going to be on stage, then just be on stage. don't try to hide behind your hair and cover your face. :roll

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 23rd, '06, 15:26

I agree that if they had asked Ariel to be Rui Xi then this thread would have a different legion of fans. I find her annoying in SG, TWFX, ISWK, and TJ. Basically, every drama she was ever in. She is a good actress, but somehow, she really ticks me off...

As for Ella, yeah, she is too boyish as compared to the manga. But, can you picture other actresses doing some of the wackiest expressions (and some are pretty embarrassing too) that she did? I can't. They just won't be as funny. (The bubble bath scene had me ROFL. Her hyperventilating expression was hilarious. )

Ethan impressed me. At first, I though he would only be another tall, cute, and brashful side character. Then, his high jump speech toward Wu Zun bursted out like a million stars in the sky. He was perfect. I would've pick up my broken tendon and jump again. (As compared, Ella and Wu Zun's performance during the same scene was disappointingly lackluster.) I can't wait for his next appearance.

Oh, I have to mention Jiang Sir and Guan Sir. They are the funniest duo. Without them, this show would be just another sappy school drama.

chickenta

Post by chickenta » Dec 23rd, '06, 15:58

Personally I think Ella is a good fit for the style of this show. She pulls off the exaggerated crazy expressions very well and she's fairly believable as a boy while still looking a little girly. This is my first time watching Wu Zun in a drama, and I haven't found him impressive yet... can't say he isn't easy on the eyes though. :P

I'm having lots of fun watching this drama! I've only skimmed through some volumes of the manga, but now I'm definitely looking to actually read it. Can't wait for the next episode! 8)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 23rd, '06, 17:48

@Kumaxell: i agree. there's something about ariel that i've never really liked though i do think she is a good actress. i'm not sure she deserves the bad-mouthing she's getting over being in the new LOCH. as for ella, yeah, that bubble bath scene was hilarious.

who are jiang sir and guan sir? is that the duo (浩角翔起) who was singing "zen me ban" on 100% entertainment? they were so funny. especially they guy with short hair. he just looks so funny while singing, making the oddest movements.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 23rd, '06, 20:13

You got it. I was talking about those two. I remember Hao Zi (Guan Sir) got an unwanted lip smacking by the host of 100% entertainment. Poor him. :lol

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 23rd, '06, 21:18

Kumaxell wrote:You got it. I was talking about those two. I remember Hao Zi (Guan Sir) got an unwanted lip smacking by the host of 100% entertainment. Poor him. :lol
that was pretty funny. xiao zhu just went ahead and did it without hesitation. but when the duo had to do it, they ended up having to push them into each other. :D it's strange. it seems like most of these variety shows delight in making the guy stars kiss each other or the female star. i'm watching the first part of "hei se hui" and they made them do that nose-touching thing, though they were really pushing for an actual kiss.

xbabysofly

Post by xbabysofly » Dec 24th, '06, 20:47

Do you guys know where I can find the manga of Hana Kimi ?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 24th, '06, 21:04

i have a quick question for those of you who watched "hei se hui". who is the person who ella mentions having liked before whose gf is a close friend of hei ren? is it huang zhi wei? i was trying to figure it out from the clues that they gave (since i don't know much about the relationships between tw stars). and i admit it, i'm curious, since they brought it up. :whistling:

p.s. the Icefish version of episode 6 is up. at Icefish's website, it's currently the second one from the top. the one that is 339.01MB. click on the red characters, which will open a pop up. then in that pop up, click on the red button below the pictures to download the torrent.

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Dec 24th, '06, 21:45

Kumaxell wrote:I agree that if they had asked Ariel to be Rui Xi then this thread would have a different legion of fans. I find her annoying in SG, TWFX, ISWK, and TJ. Basically, every drama she was ever in. She is a good actress, but somehow, she really ticks me off...
I feel the same. :lol I first seen her in Love Contract and she was so annoying that I stopped watching it. (The story kinda dragged too..) She was okay in ISWK, but her role in TJ seem the same in LC... :pale:
habukie wrote:i have a quick question for those of you who watched "hei se hui". who is the person who ella mentions having liked before whose gf is a close friend of hei ren? is it huang zhi wei? i was trying to figure it out from the clues that they gave (since i don't know much about the relationships between tw stars). and i admit it, i'm curious, since they brought it up. :whistling:
I was curious too! :lol I did some searching and I believe the guy she liked before was Blue Lan 藍正龍. They acted in 《爱情大魔咒》 together. I think that was S.H.E's debut drama. Blue is handsome... 8)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 24th, '06, 22:29

@kukuri: i agree about Love Contract. i still haven't managed to finish it. :-)

as for the guy she liked, i didn't realize there were so many candidates. the first one i could think of was Huang Zhi Wei who she acted with in The Rose. though he's bony, he is pretty good-looking. and he's tall, which Ella said she wants. (okay, he's really super-tall. :-) ) but what you said looks to be right, especially since Hei Ren said that thing about his name being a color and he goes by Blue. also, just did some searching, and turns out that Blue Lan's gf used to be Barbie, who is good friends with Hei Ren (and Ella mentioned that the ex-gf of the guy she liked was good friends with Hei Ren). ok, so mystery solved. :D thanks.

Jaime

Post by Jaime » Dec 24th, '06, 22:40

there´s no other way to get subs for these drama?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 24th, '06, 23:06

kukuri is right about the guy Ella was hinting on Hei Se Hui being Lan Cheng Long. He was the first person I thought of when Ella stated that "he had a girlfriend at the time" AND she had a boyfriend at the time too. When Hei Ren asked "does the guy's name contained color?" I was like "BINGO." Then I totally craked up when Hei Ren asked, "Was his girlfriend at the time really bossy?" Seriously, that is no way to rat out his friend. :mrgreen:

xbabysofly

Post by xbabysofly » Dec 25th, '06, 00:32

Ariel in my opinion was the most annoying in ISWAK
then, i got used to it and I started to like her ..
but when she yells it seems like nails on a chalkboard

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 25th, '06, 01:55

We should layoff Ariel bashing. Let's go back to Hana Kimi discussion.

I seriously thought Zuo Yi Quan would finally tell Rui Xi that he knew in ep 6. I don't know how I feel about his ultimate decision. If he did, the story would move too fast. If he didn't, then he is just in denial and is a coward at best.
:alcoholic:

xbabysofly

Post by xbabysofly » Dec 25th, '06, 02:35

I feel sad ):
I understand like 1/2 of what they say .. since I speak cantonese
But I cant watch Hana Kimi until the eng subs are out .. ):

funki3

Post by funki3 » Dec 25th, '06, 19:20

this drama's my fav new drama this season. it's so funny. i loved the manga, so i was skeptical as to how they would make it into a drama. but i'm glad that they're doing it really well. and i'm also really happy that it's following pretty closely to the manga storyline. i've still gotta watch ep 6 tonight. ahh it looks so good. i can't wait.

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Dec 25th, '06, 19:48

Welcome habukie. :D
So true Kumaxell. Heard that they dated for a pretty long time too.

It was funny when Rui Xi was dreaming how Quan gave her water. Funny how she reuqested him to... :lol
It was so sweet when Quan said to Rui Xi, "You are you. No matter how much you changed you'll always be lovable." :wub:

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 26th, '06, 02:24

I love Shen Le's nickname for Rui Xi. "Hobbit" (Lord of the Rings rocks!)
"Yo! Hobbit! What's up?"

loosc

Post by loosc » Dec 26th, '06, 03:39

Kumaxell wrote:I love Shen Le's nickname for Rui Xi. "Hobbit" (Lord of the Rings rocks!)
"Yo! Hobbit! What's up?"
Yeah! It's totally cute b/c Rui Xi calls him "Orc" back. Man. Ep. 6 was quite something. It seems like things are moving so quickly between Rui Xi and Quan, but at the same time, it's not :P

Vivagirl

Post by Vivagirl » Dec 26th, '06, 04:19

did anyone noticed... that the gay doc's sis has a tattoo on the back nape of her neck... i noticed it in ep 6 when she was talking to ella at the balcony... it looked kinda big too but i couldn't make out what it was... another person to add on to having a tattoo other than wu zun :lol

xbabysofly

Post by xbabysofly » Dec 26th, '06, 04:48

Vivagirl wrote:did anyone noticed... that the gay doc's sis has a tattoo on the back nape of her neck... i noticed it in ep 6 when she was talking to ella at the balcony... it looked kinda big too but i couldn't make out what it was... another person to add on to having a tattoo other than wu zun :lol
I love his tattoo ^___^

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 26th, '06, 15:15

Rui Xi = Hobbit
Shen Le = Orc
:lol ! Maybe Quan can be an "Elf" and Xiu Yi can be a "Hobbit lover wannabe."

As for the tattoo, I noticed it on boss lady's neck, too. Tho' I can really see it underneath her ponytail. So she makes the third person with visible tattoo. (First being Barbie Xu, second Wu Zun, and third her, Kuo Chin Chun.)

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Dec 26th, '06, 21:17

Vivagirl wrote:did anyone noticed... that the gay doc's sis has a tattoo on the back nape of her neck... i noticed it in ep 6 when she was talking to ella at the balcony... it looked kinda big too but i couldn't make out what it was... another person to add on to having a tattoo other than wu zun :lol
I noticed it too. When I start saw it, I said to myself, "oh, DaS has a tattoo on the back nape of her neck too." :lol

_iris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by _iris » Dec 27th, '06, 02:47

I'm not really familiar with Taiwanese slang - so why was it so funny that Shen Le came with his sisters, but not with his Father in episode 6? :blink:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 27th, '06, 04:17

_iris wrote:I'm not really familiar with Taiwanese slang - so why was it so funny that Shen Le came with his sisters, but not with his Father in episode 6? :blink:
it's not that he came with his sisters, but because he said that his father couldn't come because he had to 收驚. it's something akin to "soul-calling" or spirit calling. that made them realize that his dad was something like a 乩童, or shaman (sorry, i'm not too sure what the english for that is). i think that's why they were laughing. anyone with better chinese skills to help out? :-) i had to look these things up b/c i wasn't too familiar with them myself.

btw, i love the hobbit/orc thing, too, Kumaxell. i also wish that Quan would just come clean with Rui Xi. it's so obvious that he's overly protective of her, and not in a brotherly way. :whistling: and that water scene, is that really a way to give people water? it just seems strange to me.

p.s. in terms of the shirtless count, i didn't see any instances from Wu Zun this episode (or did i just miss it because sometimes i'm just listening?), but there was Jiro (and Ella...kinda) :roll

loosc

Post by loosc » Dec 27th, '06, 05:27

Not gonna lie-- Jiro's abs were pretty attractive :P

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 27th, '06, 06:05

i've been trying to catch all the variety shows they've been in, and i just finished the second half of "hei se hui". quick question, were they joking about that hormone thing or is that for real? (as you can tell from my previous questions, i really don't know much about the stars and their backgrounds.) i thought it was pretty funny that Yu Zhe split his money so much cause he didn't want any secrets to get out. :-) oh, and i don't know if anyone watched past the Hana Kimi part, but i thought it was pretty funny when Hei Ren went and dropped in unannounced on one of the mei mei in the show. she was like, "nooooo, what are you doing here?" :lol

oh, and for anyone interested, i just had to make a cut of that portion in 100% Entertainment when that funny duo sings the theme song. they just look so funny. i'm convinced that the others in the background are trying their hardest not to laugh. what do you think? i wanted to make an avatar or signature out of it, but i think it'll take too long, so i'm just going to put the linkhere so you can watch if you want. the original source is from Icefish.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 27th, '06, 15:36

Ella's hormone problem was real. She gained a lot of weight because of that problem. You can see she was bloated up in HanaKimi. Fortunately, after the shooting ended, her hormone went back to normal.

Thanks for the funny duo link. Too bad they didn't go around promoting hanakimi with Ella. Then, them three would be REALLY FUNNY.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 27th, '06, 16:24

Kumaxell wrote:Ella's hormone problem was real. She gained a lot of weight because of that problem. You can see she was bloated up in HanaKimi. Fortunately, after the shooting ended, her hormone went back to normal.

Thanks for the funny duo link. Too bad they didn't go around promoting hanakimi with Ella. Then, them three would be REALLY FUNNY.
what happened to to her hormones? the way they were talking about it, i thought they were saying that she had to take female hormones to be female...otherwise she'd be a male. i thought it was a problem since childhood. but she only recently had it? sorry, i am clueless about this.

i know...that pair is just too funny. i really can't see them being a real singing group, since they would just look so funny on stage.

btw, i haven't read the manga, but it's starting to look like shen le is becoming friends with them. he's really not such a bad guy after all. and in the preview he looks really cute with his little sister. :-)

aponvia

Post by aponvia » Dec 28th, '06, 01:18

xbabysofly wrote:Do you guys know where I can find the manga of Hana Kimi ?
You can download the english scanlations of Hana Kimi at http://www.vnmanga.com/truyentranh/manga.php?manga=27

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Dec 28th, '06, 06:00

loosc wrote:Not gonna lie-- Jiro's abs were pretty attractive :P
they make ppl like us drool :D

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 28th, '06, 21:39

The big earthquake around southern Taiwan this week may disrupt our access to this show. Since the underwater fiber optical cables were broken, Asia (From Japan to Singapore) has limited access to lighting speed cable connection, which in turn may means we may not get the show at all this weekend... :crazy:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 28th, '06, 21:52

^^yup, all the Chinese torrent sites that i normally frequent (BTChina, YDY, Icefish) are hard to access. YDY and Icefish are slow to load and intermittently working, so we may still be able to see the show. however, it might be slower for the release than before. i guess we'll find out on Sun.

ed0tx

Post by ed0tx » Dec 30th, '06, 13:34

hey guys, i've watched the first 6 episodes and i LOVE it. this is by far the best drama ive seen so far. not only is it touching at times but its also pretty funny at others. id definitely recommend it.

besides the uploader that was mentioned before, if you search hua yang shao nian shao nu, the 5 th page shows videos that are subbed

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 30th, '06, 19:11

all three sites are up and working again, so hopefully that means some Hana Kimi for everyone tonight (well, those who get the Icefish version, anyways). :-)

edit: i mean, tomorrow night. :lol i guess i got my dates mixed up.
Last edited by habukie on Dec 31st, '06, 04:43, edited 1 time in total.

Jaime

Post by Jaime » Dec 30th, '06, 20:02

does anyone know where i can find 100% entertainment when the hana kimi actors were therer?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 31st, '06, 04:07

Jaime wrote:does anyone know where i can find 100% entertainment when the hana kimi actors were therer?
you can find all the episodes at Icefish. put this: 娱乐百分百 into the search box. (it's the little one to the right of the much longer one.) a new page should pop up. the dates that they were there (as far as i know) were 11/22 (very small appearance), 12/01 and 12/08 (ella wasn't there, but the funny duo was :D).

Icefish is still loading pretty slowly, but it is loading...so just be patient.

sunnysunshine7

Post by sunnysunshine7 » Dec 31st, '06, 04:13

ed0tx wrote:hey guys, i've watched the first 6 episodes and i LOVE it. this is by far the best drama ive seen so far. not only is it touching at times but its also pretty funny at others. id definitely recommend it.

besides the uploader that was mentioned before, if you search hua yang shao nian shao nu, the 5 th page shows videos that are subbed
Where did you watch the episodes? I went on youtube but i can only get 1 and a bit of 2 episodes with english sub titles. And i found this website with 2 episodes. Do you know where i could go to get all 6 episodes with english sub titles?

princess_n

Post by princess_n » Dec 31st, '06, 04:42

sunnysunshine7 wrote:
ed0tx wrote:hey guys, i've watched the first 6 episodes and i LOVE it. this is by far the best drama ive seen so far. not only is it touching at times but its also pretty funny at others. id definitely recommend it.

Where did you watch the episodes? I went on youtube but i can only get 1 and a bit of 2 episodes with english sub titles. And i found this website with 2 episodes. Do you know where i could go to get all 6 episodes with english sub titles?
i can only find the first 2 episodes subbed, here - http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... FEF28BC1EB

episode 2 was only put up a few days ago though, so maybe they'll do the rest soon?

i can't wait to watch the rest!!!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 31st, '06, 04:57

princess_n wrote:i can only find the first 2 episodes subbed, here - http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... FEF28BC1EB

episode 2 was only put up a few days ago though, so maybe they'll do the rest soon?

i can't wait to watch the rest!!!
they can't put up the rest until SUBlimes releases them. :) if you noticed, those are the SUBlimes versions, first released here. and so far, there are only two episodes available. so until SUBlimes uploads some more episodes here, you won't be seeing any there. :D

i just read over at AF that episodes 7-8 have been leaked out. :D apparently someone got a hold of the DVD or VCD. so if there's anyone who doesn't need subs or who wants to get a look ahead, you should go over there and check out the links. however, some have mentioned that some bits may be cut out, so if you prefer, you should still wait for tomorrow. :D

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Dec 31st, '06, 05:03

habukie wrote: i just read over at AF that episodes 7-8 have been leaked out. :D apparently someone got a hold of the DVD or VCD. so if there's anyone who doesn't need subs or who wants to get a look ahead, you should go over there and check out the links. however, some have mentioned that some bits may be cut out, so if you prefer, you should still wait for tomorrow. :D

I think its been leaked up to Ep 9, but, its kind difficult to pieces together because its broken into "Mini-Eps" Still, I'm watching ahead, and i'm enjoying the plot twists so far...
Cross-dressing...A LOT of cross dressing for the guys. And the Head dorm guy seems to....be....gay? Kinda confused by that

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 31st, '06, 05:21

^^yeah, it's kinda unclear if that's really episode 9...since some people said that it's from the VCD/DVD and cut into smaller pieces than the TV episodes. so it might be part of episode 8 of the TV version. who knows. i guess we'll see when it airs. :D anyways, i'm really undecided if i want to watch ahead, because i read that there are some parts missing.

sunnysunshine7

Post by sunnysunshine7 » Dec 31st, '06, 07:45

thanks for the information. I will keep my eyes out for the rest of the episodes!!

Keymaker

Post by Keymaker » Dec 31st, '06, 08:51

Kumaxell wrote:The big earthquake around southern Taiwan this week may disrupt our access to this show. Since the underwater fiber optical cables were broken, Asia (From Japan to Singapore) has limited access to lighting speed cable connection, which in turn may means we may not get the show at all this weekend... :crazy:
It's weird, because ever since the earthquake, I have yet to lose my internet connection on my laptop, and I'm in downtown Taipei. Weeeeeeird. I wonder why southern Taiwan and many parts of East Asia were affected, but not northern Taiwan.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 31st, '06, 17:28

I have no problem accessing sites based in Taiwan, either. But, I'm pulling my hair out when trying to access the ones in China. I think it's because Taiwan goes by different grids. And the grid connecting it to the rest of the Asia is damaged and not the one internally or to the US.

All BT sites are still snail speed. habukie, do you have the same problem?
I don't think there will be a new episode of Hana Kim this week. Besides the internet problem, there is also the New Year day countdown. So this week could've been suspended. Sigh...

simply_m3

Post by simply_m3 » Dec 31st, '06, 18:04

I love Hana Kimi
I read the manga and the drama is great
ELLA AND WU ZUN man!! yeaa
Can we download the OST?

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Dec 31st, '06, 18:13

simply_m3 wrote:I love Hana Kimi
I read the manga and the drama is great
ELLA AND WU ZUN man!! yeaa
Can we download the OST?
link to torrent for downloading OST: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_42198.htm

even though i really really want to keep watching,
but i feel less crazy if i wait like most of you :D
the whole connection in asia right now is crazy
my relatives live in Taiwan and it took a lot of effort to get through one call.
i guess it just depends on your luck :glare: lol

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 31st, '06, 18:32

Kumaxell wrote:I have no problem accessing sites based in Taiwan, either. But, I'm pulling my hair out when trying to access the ones in China. I think it's because Taiwan goes by different grids. And the grid connecting it to the rest of the Asia is damaged and not the one internally or to the US.

All BT sites are still snail speed. habukie, do you have the same problem?
I don't think there will be a new episode of Hana Kim this week. Besides the internet problem, there is also the New Year day countdown. So this week could've been suspended. Sigh...
well, Icefish, YDY and BTChina are all back up again, but they do have problems intermittently and are definitely slower than before. as for whether or not there will be an episode this week, i was reading over at AF, and apparently it's been confirmed that there will be an episode this week. however, some of the online streams that usually carry it will carry the new year countdown instead. so assuming those people are right, there will be an episode release pretty soon by Icefish. however, for those who are in withdrawal already, i guess you could do as previously suggested and check out the leaked episode 7. :D

aponvia

Post by aponvia » Jan 1st, '07, 05:38

Here's a link to leaked episode 8 on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... CB5&page=2

gabbypalacios

Post by gabbypalacios » Jan 1st, '07, 05:56

I'm stil unsure on whether to watch this drama or not...

nghi92

Post by nghi92 » Jan 1st, '07, 14:48

I love hana kimi the manga so i would definitely give the drama a shot. I've seen the first couple od episode and its pretty funny...especially with the cross dressing theme! I'd say try it...you might end up loving the series :wub:

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 1st, '07, 17:01

Thanks for telling me the youtube link. I'm watching episode 7 right now.
I think they digged out Ella's THE ROSE picture for Jiro's imagination :wub:

simply_m3

Post by simply_m3 » Jan 1st, '07, 17:22

Thank u for the link!
I'm watching epi. 7 right now =)
How did it manage to leak out?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 1st, '07, 18:31

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 1st, '07, 20:04

simply_m3 wrote:Thank u for the link!
I'm watching epi. 7 right now =)
How did it manage to leak out?
the thought is that it's from the mainland VCDs/DVDs. if you notice, the chinese at the bottom is simplified. also, there have been occurrences when the VCDs/DVDs for a series will be released (not leaked) before the actual episode airs. it's up to episode 12 or something now, according to the people at AF. :-)

Zahra
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Zahra » Jan 2nd, '07, 18:24

actually it's only up to 8
the people who say that it's up to 8+ are then ones who watch the shortened chinese versions where three epi = one epi taiwanese so even though there are now 24 chinese epi, they are only equivalent to 8 taiwanese epi...no u see how much they try to rip u off in china when u pay per disc :roll

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 2nd, '07, 20:14

^^yeah, i read that later on. :roll it was all very confusing at first because the episodes were being pulled off tudou even as they were appearing, so there were reports of episode 7 and then 9 and then 12... :) and then people starting putting it at youtube...where i guess it's not policed quite as well. :whistling: and there were conflicting reports of whether the show would even be aired this week...