Aki Maeda

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
bravegoof

Aki Maeda

Post by bravegoof » Dec 24th, '06, 03:54

I just want to know about her more and was wondering, anybody know any english website that she might visit and leave her personal comments? If you do, please tell me and I would really appreciated. And lastly, in movie "Battle Royal", is Aki Maeda protagonist in that movie? just curious before I watch the movie. Thank you

BonnY

Post by BonnY » Dec 24th, '06, 20:30

Hey, my hopes weren´t useless!!! She and her sis Ai are my two fav jap actresses!!!! She wasn´t playing the main character in BR, but she always stayed by the site of the main character shuja nanahara, played by tatsuja fujiwara! Her acting skills are really great and it´s such a pitty that she doesn´t play any leading rolls in dramas (maybe I missed news!) and I hope to find any good internet site about her!!!!

bravegoof

Post by bravegoof » Dec 25th, '06, 00:42

BonnY wrote:Hey, my hopes weren´t useless!!! She and her sis Ai are my two fav jap actresses!!!! She wasn´t playing the main character in BR, but she always stayed by the site of the main character shuja nanahara, played by tatsuja fujiwara! Her acting skills are really great and it´s such a pitty that she doesn´t play any leading rolls in dramas (maybe I missed news!) and I hope to find any good internet site about her!!!!

First, I am sorry for not using proper forum page.

Anyway, Bonny, you should check out movie called "Saikano" Live Action Movie if you want to see Aki Maeda as protagonist.

BonnY

Post by BonnY » Dec 27th, '06, 16:48

bravegoof wrote:
BonnY wrote:Hey, my hopes weren´t useless!!! She and her sis Ai are my two fav jap actresses!!!! She wasn´t playing the main character in BR, but she always stayed by the site of the main character shuja nanahara, played by tatsuja fujiwara! Her acting skills are really great and it´s such a pitty that she doesn´t play any leading rolls in dramas (maybe I missed news!) and I hope to find any good internet site about her!!!!

Anyway, Bonny, you should check out movie called "Saikano" Live Action Movie if you want to see Aki Maeda as protagonist.
thanx, i will do so!
:cheers: :cheers:
Attachments
aki_maeda_recents_003.jpg
aki_maeda_recents_003.jpg (70.87 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

bravegoof

Post by bravegoof » Dec 28th, '06, 04:58

BonnY wrote:
bravegoof wrote:

thanx, i will do so!
:cheers: :cheers:
Ohh nice photo, it looks rare ~_~, what year was it taken? if it is 2006 she must have lost some weight or something.

Kamikatze

Post by Kamikatze » Jun 4th, '07, 06:01

No, that's from an earlier time. Going by the hair I'd say sometime after 1999 (she had really short hair back then, similar to her sister's, no surprise, Aki played the same character as her sister in Gamera 3, just that Aki's version was 4 years younger than Ai's) and before BR. First I was thinking it's from "Days", but apparently it's not. Though, it could be from "Departure" (2003), as well, but I don't remember her wearing anything like that in "Departure".

As for 2006. Well, what do you expect? She spent a semester in Boston in 2005, of course she put on a little weight (mainly in the face anyway and it wasn't really much), thanks to American food. But she's back at her normal weight, as the Kyoto Murder Cases and Mystery 9 easily prove.

And no, you won't see her play any leading roles in dramas for a while. Just like her sister she's busy with university. Though, they should both be done soon. They are both, however, making tons of movies.
Attachments
PDVD_214.JPG
PDVD_214.JPG (46.46 KiB) Viewed 945 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (55.66 KiB) Viewed 945 times