[Discussion] Ichi Ritoru no Namida

Discuss Japanese drama series here.

How would you rate Ichi Ritoru no Namida?

Life-Altering (5)
77%
See it (4)
19%
Probably shouldn't miss it (3)
2%
Only if you have time (2)
1%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 622

Rena`chan

Post by Rena`chan » Nov 25th, '06, 15:18

BAD NEWS !!

in my country Indonesia ichi ritoru drama has been copied.. without lisence and with the same story with different actors.

chocolate_boy

Post by chocolate_boy » Nov 26th, '06, 10:06

Is something wrong with me????

I read the feedbacks from you guys and I dont really feel warm and enjoyed it like most of you said you were.:(

For me, I find it really depressing and some what disturbing :-( It was sad and pretty addictive at the start and makes me start to think. But when it got to about episode 7 or something, I started to feel depress and disturbed just watching her slowly suffer from the desease and knowing that it would get worse and worse later on.
It nearly got to the point where I didnt want to continue watching anymore episodes anymore because knowing that she will eventually become fully disable and would even have a hard time speaking etc and continueing to suffer even more (like the girl who was her room mate at the disabilty school).
But eventually I ended up forcing myself to finished the series. ( I watched it all in like 2 days or less)
At the end of the final episode it does not make me feel warm and touch by her fighting spirit.It left me feeling very miserable knowing that sort of things happen to a very gentle, kind and caring young girl and kinda left a scar in my heart. I really feel sorry for her. In another word, it left me with a bad feeling!
Maybe a couple of days later, I would start to think about her courage, fighting spirits. etc. and probally be happier.
By the way, I think the acting from everyone was superb especially Erika! I could feel her emotion everytime she cries.
I didnt cry though but some parts makes my eyes watery but I feel uneasy everytime i have a break (i hardly cry). I guess watching someone suffer from a disease (especially disabilty) isnt my thing even though I dont mind movies that involve lots of bloody death from fighting, gore, etc.

Omg, my very first post in this forum and I wrote abit much but I just wanna give my oppinion on the movie.
Last edited by chocolate_boy on Nov 26th, '06, 11:15, edited 1 time in total.

thtl

Post by thtl » Nov 26th, '06, 10:31

chocolate_boy wrote:Is something wrong with me????
Just because you do not feel the same towards this drama as most other people certainly does not mean there is anything wrong with you.

People deal with strong feelings in different ways. If your way suites you, it is nobody else's business.

satanxgod

Post by satanxgod » Dec 4th, '06, 11:09

Rena`chan wrote:BAD NEWS !!

in my country Indonesia ichi ritoru drama has been copied.. without lisence and with the same story with different actors.
KICK 'EM A** !!! :crazy: :glare:

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Dec 7th, '06, 00:42

Just finished watching this drama ^-^ And I have to say, it's pretty life-altering, it makes me feel really lucky for all the things I can do right now. Erika was a great actor, and I loved Ryo in the drama. I cried 1 litre of tears in the last 2 episodes for sure. T_T

datwinz

plagiarism :cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing:

Post by datwinz » Dec 10th, '06, 22:50

hi guys,

Do u know that currently in Indonesia they are making drama that exactly like ichi ritoru no namida? :cussing: the television broadcasting is RCTI (http://www.rcti.tv) and the movie title is ("Buku harian Nayla") which in english is Nayla's diary. The link to the preview the fake drama is http://www.rcti.tv/sinetron/index.php?kode=91 .

Alot of indonesia people who had watch ichi ritoru no namida is currently trying to band this drama. Can you guys have any idea how to stop it from broadcasting?
something like contact fuji tv?? because i try to look for the email to the company but i can't find one. Please help us.

Thanks for your attention.

GuangHui

Post by GuangHui » Dec 10th, '06, 23:31

hi!

i see 2 times the full serie in one week end, this story touch me a lot ! i m sorry for my bad english!!! if you didn't see it, you must see, it's really a beautiful story, sad, but really beautiful... song and music are beautiful too !

Aya zutto ikete ne !

BOGCHI

Re: plagiarism :cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing:

Post by BOGCHI » Dec 11th, '06, 05:17

datwinz wrote:hi guys,

Do u know that currently in Indonesia they are making drama that exactly like ichi ritoru no namida? :cussing: the television broadcasting is RCTI (http://www.rcti.tv) and the movie title is ("Buku harian Nayla") which in english is Nayla's diary. The link to the preview the fake drama is http://www.rcti.tv/sinetron/index.php?kode=91 .

Alot of indonesia people who had watch ichi ritoru no namida is currently trying to band this drama. Can you guys have any idea how to stop it from broadcasting?
something like contact fuji tv?? because i try to look for the email to the company but i can't find one. Please help us.

Thanks for your attention.
don't worry about it.
if this is a copyright infringement.. I'm sure FujiTV will find out one way or another. I'm sure they have scouts or something all over the world.
Or maybe they've already bought the rights for it and they just never gave credits to the original like some Asian movies that were remade by Hollywood.

gamebooy

Post by gamebooy » Dec 18th, '06, 03:18

i heard that there is a movie version for this drama. anyone knows where to download it?

thtl

Post by thtl » Dec 18th, '06, 03:23

gamebooy wrote:i heard that there is a movie version for this drama. anyone knows where to download it?
Never heard of a movie for this drama. Maybe you have mixed this up with "Sekai no Chuushin, Ai wo Sakebu".

gamebooy

Post by gamebooy » Dec 18th, '06, 09:51

thtl wrote:
gamebooy wrote:i heard that there is a movie version for this drama. anyone knows where to download it?
Never heard of a movie for this drama. Maybe you have mixed this up with "Sekai no Chuushin, Ai wo Sakebu".
i'm sure there is. take a look at this

thtl

Post by thtl » Dec 18th, '06, 10:11

gamebooy wrote: i'm sure there is. take a look at this
You are absolutely right - I stand corrected. Although I still can help you locate a link...

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 18th, '06, 10:29

so there is a movie version.....^^ though i feel the drama is already very good but i guess maybe in real life, there is no boy in her life??? From the look of the movie, I guess I prefer the drama since it has better looking people acting in it ^^P

Watching Taiyou no Uta now also starring Erika S. ^^ She is also suffering fr an illness in this one called XP something .... seems very similar to the illness in 1L except she cannot be in the sun too.
So far, I like this drama alot too. The guy who starred as densha otoko in the movie version is in this one...he seems very popular ??? In drama and movies, found out that there is another movie with him and erika too...hehe..

^^

skyblue21

Post by skyblue21 » Dec 19th, '06, 16:45

Whoa.. the movie has exactly the same story. Is this new? Was it released after the drama?? Why do they want to make a movie out of very-well-made drama??

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Dec 19th, '06, 18:20

skyblue21 wrote:Whoa.. the movie has exactly the same story. Is this new? Was it released after the drama?? Why do they want to make a movie out of very-well-made drama??
The movie was made before the dorama. (Feb. 2005 vs Oct. 2005)

This type of releases in Japan are called "Media Mix", which is supposed to eliminate 'weaknesses' in each media and self-promote to strengthen each type of media.

Two of TBS Summer Junnai trilogy (SekaChuu, ImaAi) and 1L no Namida follows the order Novel ---> Movie ---> Dorama, with only dorama straying from story of the novel/real life. (Only 1L is based on a real story)
Last of TBS Summer Junai: Taiyou no Uta was Movie + Dorama ---> Novel, movie only couple of weeks earlier than dorama.

I bought the 1L DVD off zoommovie.com (Official Chinese version because JPN ver was too expensive :cry: ). Search "tears" in DVD.
The movie itself is not a tear-jerker like the dorama but more realistic events and I heard it was shot in real Aya's hometown, plus there is not Asou-kun so it's more realistic overall. The main actress is pretty good too, and not overdramatic like Sawajiri (although I do like Sawajiri's version better)

gamebooy

Post by gamebooy » Dec 20th, '06, 00:30

i see... so the only way to get is to buy the dvd. i have another question : take a look at this video this is the part where aya's class sang in the choir competition, however it does not have the scene where aya's father is talking. anyone knows where is this video from??

pankanshe

Post by pankanshe » Dec 22nd, '06, 04:53

I just recently finish this drama... and wow it was very entertaining and depressing at the same time. VERY good drama to watch... the message it conveys was very real and warm. However, Asou should have kissed her at least once because.... he likes her? :(

dramatiqu3

Post by dramatiqu3 » Dec 25th, '06, 22:25

I watched the show back around August. And to be honest, I didn't cry like everyone else did in the rest of the episodes, and I kinda had second thoughts about watching the rest of the episodes.I figured that I wouldn't cry in the last two episodes either(?) :roll: I was wrong lol. "1 Litre of Tears" certainly is an understatement :P My eyes were so swollen afterwards
I can remember being completely depressed like, for the next two days over the drama XD
Watching that very last scene with Aya playing basketball, and Ryo standing in the doorway was truly heartbreaking *nostalgia* :cry:
SO reccomended!! Watch it if you haven't already!!!

craznockstar

Post by craznockstar » Dec 27th, '06, 08:26

totally agree with dramatiqu3. that scene was truly heart-wrenching and nostalgic. err anyway. does anyone know of the website to download the OST of this series? i love all the songs in this show!! :wub:

and besides Ryo is too hot too handle. LOL

dramatiqu3

Post by dramatiqu3 » Dec 28th, '06, 03:13

craznockstar wrote:totally agree with dramatiqu3. that scene was truly heart-wrenching and nostalgic. err anyway. does anyone know of the website to download the OST of this series? i love all the songs in this show!! :wub:
Well you can find the torrent file here on d-addicts: :lol

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_32543.htm

But if you were looking for a direct download.. I believe someone uploaded the whole OST on this site:

http://www.esnips.com/web/1LitreofTears ... runoNamida

Also, if you have a livejournal, check out the community "jdramas". They have it uploaded there. =)
craznockstar wrote:and besides Ryo is too hot too handle. LOL
OMG..Ryo's always hot ! :wub: He even looked hot in the sad scenes!! I actually smiled during one part XD

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Dec 28th, '06, 08:26

One of the most depressing dramas I've seen.

motao

Post by motao » Dec 28th, '06, 08:32

To gamebooy

The scene is from the DVD box.

craznockstar

Post by craznockstar » Dec 28th, '06, 11:02

thanks dramatiqu3!! aahhh! *hugs*

hahahha. well u cant help it if its Ryo! :w00t:

dramatiqu3

Post by dramatiqu3 » Dec 30th, '06, 02:34

craznockstar wrote:thanks dramatiqu3!! aahhh! *hugs*
No problem =) Hope I was of some help :unsure:

lemonguy

Post by lemonguy » Dec 30th, '06, 03:34

Indeed a very depressing show, and this drama actually linger in my mind for a while. But I find the ending a bit incomplete though, especially after the last scene where Ryo read the dairy, they should show something in between till when Aya died.

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Dec 30th, '06, 20:21

ube

Post by ube » Dec 30th, '06, 22:09

Its kinda funny u hav PB Fansubs' & Kioku's edition of the drama up for download. Oh anyway, did u ask for permission from the fansubs to post the direct link at ur site?

Thanx for the site

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Dec 31st, '06, 02:38

ube wrote:Its kinda funny u hav PB Fansubs' & Kioku's edition of the drama up for download. Oh anyway, did u ask for permission from the fansubs to post the direct link at ur site?

Thanx for the site
it's not my site, i found it and share with u all

if u don't like it, don't use it :blink

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Dec 31st, '06, 08:15

I really want to watch this drama but I am unable to find a sub for it. Can somebody please tell me where to obtain the sub? Moreover, the torrent of this drama is almost dead, please re-seed. :)

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Dec 31st, '06, 08:19

Moriya wrote:here is DDL for 1L of Tears

http://www.dramarific.com/1_litre_of_tears_main.html

:thumleft: :thumright:
My deepest apology, I was not aware of this provided link. Is the 1 litre of tears given by http://www.dramarific.com hard subbed? Thanks for the link!

bestletdown

Post by bestletdown » Jan 4th, '07, 04:29

i just finished watching the whole drama. my eyes are seriously swollen :lol

the only thing that kept on bothering me the whole time was the fact that asou kun was a fictional character (although he was REALLy cute :wub: ) Imagine if asou kun was really in aya-chan's life! also i think at the end of the dorama they should have shown how asou kun was doing.

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Jan 5th, '07, 00:34

Found the missing song from OST

now in zip

1 Litre of Tears - 3gatsu 9ka (March 9th) (class version)
1 Litre of Tears - Ending Theme - Only Human
1 Litre of Tears - Remiomoren - 3gatsu 9ka (March 9th) (Orginal)
1 Litre of Tears - Remioromen - Konayuki

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PYTXHFP4
Last edited by Moriya on Jan 5th, '07, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.

donkeykong

Post by donkeykong » Jan 5th, '07, 03:54

anybody got the pdf piano scores for the 1litre of tears soundtrack - 3gatsu 9ka ??? it comes with the DVDs that is purchased in Japan only.

Kanin

Post by Kanin » Jan 5th, '07, 15:36

I saw this drama a few weeks ago and what can I say... it goes right to your heart.

My favourite dramas used to be Long vacation, Love Generation, Kamisama mou sukoshi dake and Beautiful life. But 1 Litre of tears has changed my perception of a touching story. And it didn't really have to be freely based on a true person, cause it was that good alone. But seeing quotes and pictures of the real Aya made it so much more touching.

The feeling for Aya was overwhelming throughout the entire series. When her father rushed out of the room bursting into a crying mode it was painfully unbearable.

gamebooy

Post by gamebooy » Jan 6th, '07, 02:13

Moriya wrote:Found the missing song from OST

now in zip

does sangatsu kokonoka(class version) has the part where the father is talking

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 6th, '07, 03:18

gamebooy wrote:

now in zip

I don't know about that one, but if he got it from Remioromen single, then obviously it doesn't have conversations.

Amika

Post by Amika » Jan 6th, '07, 05:06

gamebooy wrote:

now in zip

the class version is just a direct rip from the part where aya's class mate send her off from school...

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Jan 7th, '07, 07:53

It seems there is a movie version of One Litre of Tears in Japan that showed on December 7th. I'm not sure if it was 12/7 of 2005 or 2006. But according to the official site, the DVD will be out on January 21. Did anyone see this version? If you can't view the official site, here's the Hong Kong version's official website which is a lot more interactive and also has a trailer in Quicktime format (3 buttons from the end). Anyone see it yet? :blink

Edit:
It's the Hong Kong version of the film that was in theaters on December 7th. My bad. :salut:

sam-me

Post by sam-me » Jan 10th, '07, 23:07

This drama is really SAD... =(

godfather

Post by godfather » Jan 11th, '07, 07:24

now in zip

Hi, i'm sorry but i have problem downloading it....after install the megaupload...what's next?

Thank you...

HouseFan

Post by HouseFan » Jan 12th, '07, 04:54

I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried while watching this drama. My roommate told me I need to get over it since it's only a TV show. Oh well...

I really think the quality of this drama alone is better than most of the stuff they churn out in Hollywood. Anyone else agree?

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Jan 12th, '07, 05:00

HouseFan wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried while watching this drama. My roommate told me I need to get over it since it's only a TV show. Oh well...
But it's not a TV show, it's based on a true story. :unsure: So did anyone watch the movie version yet?

Catt101

Post by Catt101 » Jan 13th, '07, 17:34

man this series is one of the best and saddest out there, i cried so much but yah i havent watched this in awhile but wasnt the guy made up? theres a movie version?

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Jan 13th, '07, 21:13

Catt101 wrote:man this series is one of the best and saddest out there, i cried so much but yah i havent watched this in awhile but wasnt the guy made up? theres a movie version?
Yeah, I think the guy is made up since there seems to be no boyfriend in the movie. And yes, I posted some info about the little-known movie version a few posts above.

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 15th, '07, 02:21

Sakuya wrote:
Catt101 wrote:man this series is one of the best and saddest out there, i cried so much but yah i havent watched this in awhile but wasnt the guy made up? theres a movie version?
Yeah, I think the guy is made up since there seems to be no boyfriend in the movie. And yes, I posted some info about the little-known movie version a few posts above.
I heard that the movie version was too rush.

tak_anna

Recommedations for SAD jap dramas?

Post by tak_anna » Jan 21st, '07, 16:02

hi guys, i just finished watching one litre of tears and found myself quite hitched on such tear-jerkers. haha not quite healthy i know. but can anyone recommend any recent j dramas that are also very sad . ive watched the older ones like beautiful life and summer snow. any recent ones? like after one litre of tears?

thanks loads and regards!
anna :P

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 21st, '07, 19:59

I watch this drama last year & it was really good I love ryo the most in the drama..

juki
France

Re: Recommedations for SAD jap dramas?

Post by juki » Jan 21st, '07, 20:15

tak_anna wrote:but can anyone recommend any recent j dramas that are also very sad . ive watched the older ones like beautiful life and summer snow. any recent ones? like after one litre of tears?
Try "sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu" it's also very VERY sad. It's a little older than ichi rittoru no namida (summer 2004). It's also a great love story with great actors and a lot of tears.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sekai_no_Chuu ... _wo_Sakebu

It's quite difficult to find now, maybe try SARS fansub.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Re: Recommedations for SAD jap dramas?

Post by mizune » Jan 22nd, '07, 04:51

juki wrote: It's quite difficult to find now, maybe try SARS fansub.
holy cow, you're right that there aren't many seeders.... :fear:
i'll have to keep that in mind for the next JSoTW poll... :whistling:

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Jan 27th, '07, 14:18

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... arison.jpg[/img]
People, some f*cking Indonesian plagiarized 1 Litre of Tears! I am mad!!!!

qian17

Post by qian17 » Jan 27th, '07, 14:24

oh man.. thats so rude!

anyway for me the jap version is like so much better.

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Jan 27th, '07, 14:26

the one who have seen this drama and didn't cry is an heartless crapp:P

one of the best drama ever....

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Jan 27th, '07, 15:15

qian17 wrote:oh man.. thats so rude!

anyway for me the jap version is like so much better.
I really hope that those 60 million Indonesian who watched the plagiarism version can watch the original and realize how incompetent the fake one is. Well, since that plagiarism drama got a rating of 30,8%, so 200 million * 0.3 = 60 million. Damn! Why are Indonesians so uncaring? They should have researched more about the drama aired, whether it is original or not or something like that.
I am really madddddd....

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 27th, '07, 15:34

Or you should ask whether will anyone sue the person who broadcast this.

Kitsuchi

Post by Kitsuchi » Jan 27th, '07, 15:59

I don't know what to say about this dorama. I think everyone has said more than enough about it already. I've watched it a while ago and it is a tearjerker. It's sad, it contains alot of love and the girl's family as well.. How they can take it that their daughter/sister has such a serious incurable illness. It's really sad. And especially while knowing it's also based on a true story; that makes the dorama even sadder.
It makes you feel like treasuring your life better and taking care of every moment of yours, enjoying yourself, until the end. Just be honest with yourself and live life till the fullest.

Anyway, I'm sure that most of us have already watched it and loved and enjoyed watching it, but if, just if, there are anyone out there reading this thread and hasn't watched this dorama yet; then let me say you a couple of words: GO WATCH THIS (right way).. Okay, that was like.. five words. But who cares.

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 27th, '07, 23:43

This drama is really really.... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: I am crying...

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Jan 27th, '07, 23:50

I also cried a LOT when I finished this drama...

skepy

Post by skepy » Jan 28th, '07, 00:06

this drama is good!..the 1st eps was good enough to make me watchng the next one..
for those who just startng to watch it..
happy crying.^^

qian17

Post by qian17 » Jan 28th, '07, 03:58

yup. this drama can really make you CRY(be prepared to cry from ep 1-11) it really makes you think how precious life is. btw, as this drama was based on a true story, i was wondering if anyone here has the book published with aya's quotes(anyway i cant read jap) can tell me what written inside. the quotes seem inspiring.

“Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing."

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 28th, '07, 12:41

qian17 wrote:yup. this drama can really make you CRY(be prepared to cry from ep 1-11) it really makes you think how precious life is. btw, as this drama was based on a true story, i was wondering if anyone here has the book published with aya's quotes(anyway i cant read jap) can tell me what written inside. the quotes seem inspiring.

agree. However, I do find it as a pity that I can't read JApanese (Only know very basic), else I will try and look for the Japanese version. I mean the book.

thtl

Post by thtl » Jan 28th, '07, 13:46

terence_hideyoshi wrote: agree. However, I do find it as a pity that I can't read JApanese (Only know very basic), else I will try and look for the Japanese version. I mean the book.
I know Aya's diary, and later her mother's book, were both translated into Chinese. I've seen at least one instance in which someone translated the diary into English in a blog. May be you can try googling for it.

qian17

Post by qian17 » Jan 28th, '07, 14:43

terence_hideyoshi wrote:
qian17 wrote:yup. this drama can really make you CRY(be prepared to cry from ep 1-11) it really makes you think how precious life is. btw, as this drama was based on a true story, i was wondering if anyone here has the book published with aya's quotes(anyway i cant read jap) can tell me what written inside. the quotes seem inspiring.

agree. However, I do find it as a pity that I can't read JApanese (Only know very basic), else I will try and look for the Japanese version. I mean the book.
yup i found the ENGLISH translation of aya's diary!! :cheers: its in this following website--> ]http://www.xanga.com/OneLitre
its really a great site. :thumright: credits to Kiwi and Pye.

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Jan 29th, '07, 12:52

I want a second season for this drama. Although it's not possible.........

KamiKaxxe

3/9 video

Post by KamiKaxxe » Jan 29th, '07, 23:16

In my last DVD of Ichi.. I found this video.. is a the complete performance of 3/9 song by Aya’s Class
This is the same as the performance in the contest without any other character in it.

I make a Karaoke version with the translation on the botton, is in English, then I will post it in Spanish

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qazfdt (28Mb)

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Jan 29th, '07, 23:19

Wow, cool! Thanks KamiKaxxe, will download it on the first day of February.

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Jan 30th, '07, 09:12

I have just realized this. Haruto never calls Aya by her first name.
Last edited by getsuga on Jan 30th, '07, 09:27, edited 1 time in total.

hito

Post by hito » Jan 30th, '07, 09:22

its customary in Japan to call people by their last name. It's only very close friends and family who would call each other by first names.

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 31st, '07, 02:07

Ppl, slight confusion here. Aya is her First name or Last name?

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Jan 31st, '07, 02:10

terence_hideyoshi wrote:Ppl, slight confusion here. Aya is her First name or Last name?
Aya is her first name.

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Jan 31st, '07, 02:15

hito wrote:its customary in Japan to call people by their last name. It's only very close friends and family who would call each other by first names.
If I am not mistaken, Haruto has also never called her by her last name. He calls her with omae and koitsu, etc. CMIIW, I've never heard Haruto calls Aya with "Ikeuchi".
Last edited by getsuga on Jan 31st, '07, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 31st, '07, 02:15

Sakuya wrote:
terence_hideyoshi wrote:Ppl, slight confusion here. Aya is her First name or Last name?
Aya is her first name.
LAst name = family name. Am I rite?

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Jan 31st, '07, 02:16

yes, you are right

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 31st, '07, 02:17

okok.. Thank you!

Jennehh__x

Post by Jennehh__x » Feb 5th, '07, 03:51

this drama was seriously sad x-x
if you didn't cry. WOWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE O_O.
and those who are starting.
get a box of tissue readyy :]

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Feb 6th, '07, 17:56

Jennehh__x wrote:this drama was seriously sad x-x
if you didn't cry. WOWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE O_O.
and those who are starting.
get a box of tissue readyy :]
I didn't cry (because that's my personality) but that doesn't mean I'm not touched by the story. :whistling: