>>* Lee Jun Ki *<<

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
bean

Post by bean » Nov 25th, '06, 00:35

Wah, i love the wanted pic.. looks good, kaka....

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 25th, '06, 09:00

I usually post pics on http://junkisingapore.proboards82.com and sometimes cross post on soompi. I don't always post on addicts cuz, it seems like spamming. The SG forum is abit more organized cuz it has various categories and threads.

Haine

Post by Haine » Nov 25th, '06, 15:55

seirin wrote:I usually post pics on http://junkisingapore.proboards82.com and sometimes cross post on soompi. I don't always post on addicts cuz, it seems like spamming. The SG forum is abit more organized cuz it has various categories and threads.
for me, you are not spamming ! :O
I'm really happy and I like when you post news info and pics about Junki here ^^
* hug seirin *

and thank u for the website !!!
really nice ! ^^
gonna to visit it !

bean

Post by bean » Nov 26th, '06, 14:03

Oh, god, i feel junki should do more activities since now the news about him is getten less.
And i happy for him when a newspaper write that he is the highest paid artist in Korea, beat many other famous artist, :cheers: so happy.. But dont noe y i think that junki should go place like singapura, malaysia, and filipina to meet his fans, coz no doubt his fans is all around the world..

But i noe its quite hard 4 him since he so bz..

sungie

Post by sungie » Nov 26th, '06, 14:52

seirin & Haine, thanks a lot for Junki pics :-)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 26th, '06, 21:08

He seems to be trying to keep a low profile for the rest of the year. But he is on the news every time there's an event he has to attend. He is so quiet, I don't know what he's planning.
He told the media he's not taking anymore interviews until the end of the year, he doesn't seem to be posting on his cyworld anymore either. But he's around cuz he changes backgrounds, headers and music list. Everytime he makes a post on his cyworld, it gets reported on the media. So he's not posting? No idea what he's thinking.

Anyhow, we should see more of him next year once he comes out of hiding. I'm hoping at least he will leave an xmas message to wish everyone a merry xmas :S I miss his photo posts :cry:

oh and he's not the highest paid star. He's higher paid than he was before ^^; But not the highest paid star. He did make it to the list as ONE of the HIGHEST paid stars.

Haine

Post by Haine » Nov 26th, '06, 22:01

seirin wrote:He seems to be trying to keep a low profile for the rest of the year. But he is on the news every time there's an event he has to attend. He is so quiet, I don't know what he's planning.
He told the media he's not taking anymore interviews until the end of the year, he doesn't seem to be posting on his cyworld anymore either. But he's around cuz he changes backgrounds, headers and music list. Everytime he makes a post on his cyworld, it gets reported on the media. So he's not posting? No idea what he's thinking.

Anyhow, we should see more of him next year once he comes out of hiding. I'm hoping at least he will leave an xmas message to wish everyone a merry xmas :S I miss his photo posts :cry:

oh and he's not the highest paid star. He's higher paid than he was before ^^; But not the highest paid star. He did make it to the list as ONE of the HIGHEST paid stars.
does Junki want to make us a surprise ???? :lol
maybe !!! who know ?
I was so sad when I know that he is gonna to stop all the interviews until the end of the year and he also stop writting on his cyworld....
it make me heartbreaking..... :cry: ( life is so cruel)
but, I respect his choice because I know Junki has his reasons to do that....
hope that it would be a BIG surprise for his fan !!! XD
I will wait after him until the end of the year....... :thumright:
I agree with seirin and bean......Junki is so quiet these times...
usually, we see him absolutely EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!
GOD, MEDIA IS AFTER HIM !!! HE IS ON COVER MAGAZINIE, STORE'S POSTER, VIDEO.....

also, I wonder why we didn't hear a lot of things about Junki who stop all the interviews until the end of the year...cuz I was really sure that the media would be interested by this new O.o

anyways !!!!!
eh ?! JUNKI IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST PAID STAR !!!????
I DIDN'T KNOE ABOUT THAT !!!!
now, he can realize his goal.....to buy a house for his family !!!!!!! ^^ ( he is so cute, innocent and kind !)

kkkkyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! thank u seirin for the videos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love u !!!!
junki is so sexy with the suit he weared for the Music Award !!!! :wub:
wanna to huuuuuuuuuuug him !!!

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Nov 27th, '06, 13:12

hhhmmmm...who's the girl beside him?? :glare: what's on d caption?? :blink cant read korean characters :P

waaahhh..!!! :hissy: can't download those videos...hopefully it will be put on youtube too coz that's d only way i can watch those interviews of his... :unsure:

bean: yah, i agree with u...he should go to other countries and held a fanmeeting too... *cant wait to see him here in philippines... :roll but it seems so impossible coz he's really buzy...

haine and seirin: i knoe how u feel coz i feel d same way too... :-( waaahhh..!! junki shii, we miss u badly...please come back... :cry: hhmmm...wonder where he is... :whistling:

Haine

Post by Haine » Nov 27th, '06, 22:16

simplycheen wrote:hhhmmmm...who's the girl beside him?? :glare: what's on d caption?? :blink cant read korean characters :P

waaahhh..!!! :hissy: can't download those videos...hopefully it will be put on youtube too coz that's d only way i can watch those interviews of his... :unsure:

bean: yah, i agree with u...he should go to other countries and held a fanmeeting too... *cant wait to see him here in philippines... :roll but it seems so impossible coz he's really buzy...

haine and seirin: i knoe how u feel coz i feel d same way too... :-( waaahhh..!! junki shii, we miss u badly...please come back... :cry: hhmmm...wonder where he is... :whistling:
I think she is the lead girl who act in the Magnificent Vacations ?

JUNKIIIIIIIIIII !!! COME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!! MISSSSSSSSS U SO MUCH !!! ( like everyone XD)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 28th, '06, 04:34

[img]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1604/v002qm5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4082/01004my1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3734/jklo001ei9.jpg[/img]

0611027 kantamedx-16.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/seirin/62wha
http://download.yousendit.com/2B848808392B6A88

weirdest thing, haha it addicts doesn't seem to want me to leak out certain information. So I guess I won't mention it again LOL

bean

Post by bean » Nov 28th, '06, 12:46

HAH?? His signature is in chinese words?? Oh my god, i kinda amazed... So he noe chinese words??

kaekaae

Post by kaekaae » Nov 28th, '06, 12:58

so cute

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Nov 28th, '06, 13:30

seirin wrote:weirdest thing, haha it addicts doesn't seem to want me to leak out certain information. So I guess I won't mention it again LOL

just wanna ask what's that? :unsure: can u share it with me? hopefully u can PM me... :roll promise i won't leak it out... :P

Haine

Post by Haine » Nov 29th, '06, 00:09

kyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

Junki is such a SWEET GUY !!!!

Love him so munch in this video !!!! thank u seirin !! ^^

He is so sexy in this black tuxedo !!!!!!!! but wanna to see him wearing normal clothe too :O because of all the festival/event he is participating, we always see him in tuxedo XD

anyways !!!! he is cute with his Yes and No card that he hold... ^^
like the last part !!
what did him write ?

seirin wrote:
weirdest thing, haha it addicts doesn't seem to want me to leak out certain information. So I guess I won't mention it again LOL

just wanna ask what's that? can u share it with me? hopefully u can PM me... promise i won't leak it out...

eh ? eh? a secret is running here ????? :blink
is it about Junki ???? I want to know too ! :cry:

bean

Post by bean » Nov 29th, '06, 06:43

OMG, there is secret going on between junki fans, kaka !!! By the way, wat video u all disscussing??

I also wanna noe.... pls....

bean

Post by bean » Nov 29th, '06, 06:54

Haha, i watch the video adi, seems that junki not good in speaking japanese.. if i not mistaken.

btw, y no english subtitle?? just ask since i dont noe wat they are talking about.. Thanks seirin for all your information...

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Nov 29th, '06, 06:59

im watching is latest movie right now... so far so good

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 29th, '06, 07:08

It's not really a scret, cuz I think his Korean fans all know anyhow. But for some reason, everytime I try to post it, addicts give me errors.

I'm going to post subs for the japanese interview later in the week. There seems to be some slight discreptancies in translation between chinese to english and japanese to english version. Need to sort it out first.

Junki is nominated for Blue Dragon award.

The Blue Dragon Film Award will be held on Dec 15 according to variety.com news.

bean

Post by bean » Nov 29th, '06, 07:31

Oh thats a good news, so junki would be able to get a award if selected, happy.. :cheers:

N btw, wat is Blue Dragon award?? its organise by which country??? sorry, too many question...hope u dont mind.. :P

Yoh, junki .... :salut:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 29th, '06, 09:41

Blue Dragon Film Award is a prestigious award held in Korea. It's second to Dae Jong I think.
I don't quite remember, but I believe it will be held broadcasted by SBS.

Haine

Post by Haine » Nov 29th, '06, 23:01

oh my god.....I feel like I have missed a lot of things here.... :blink

anyways !!!
It's not really a scret, cuz I think his Korean fans all know anyhow. But for some reason, everytime I try to post it, addicts give me errors.
EH ???? that's so weird....but what is it ?? a video? pics?????news ???? :w00t:
awwwww..really want to know it !!!! >__<

I'm going to post subs for the japanese interview later in the week. There seems to be some slight discreptancies in translation between chinese to english and japanese to english version. Need to sort it out first.

kyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! thank u seirin sshi !!!!!! XD
eh....but I get confuse....is it the video where Junki hold the Yes and No card ??? :lol
hihi....he was so cute in there !! ^^
Junki is nominated for Blue Dragon award.

The Blue Dragon Film Award will be held on Dec 15 according to variety.com news.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is such a big new !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

hope that he could win the BEST ACTOR AWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha !!! he will have a collection of award in his room ^^
can't wait until the 15th December ( or the 16th for the news) !!
and also.....Blue Dragon Film Award.....is really a beautiful name ! like it

AJA AJA AJA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHTING, JUNKI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Nov 30th, '06, 02:29

guyz, does anyone of u knows d cheering line of south korea for fifa world cup?

i know its kinda :offtopic: ...

but hopefully there's someone who knew it :-)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 30th, '06, 02:55

It's not best actor award he is nominated for. He is nominated for BEST NEW ACTOR award

bean

Post by bean » Nov 30th, '06, 03:34

OIC, thanks you, seirin... U are my god, without you, i cant survive....[jokes, jokes] kaka..

But u really do junki fans a big help.. thank you.

Haine

Post by Haine » Nov 30th, '06, 05:59

seirin wrote:It's not best actor award he is nominated for. He is nominated for BEST NEW ACTOR award
awww ! sorry, a little mistake :unsure: !
I'm kinda sure he will win this award...Junki is just too talented !! ^^
love him !
gonna to wait until the next year for he can be nominated as best actor ! :lol

fighting !!!!!!! ( erg...i'm so tired.... T___T)

Eliza

Post by Eliza » Nov 30th, '06, 07:31

Heeeee? Some sicret? Now I will be curious. And curious means in pain for me ^_~
Try to post this news oner more time, please^^
I really would like to know about Lee JunKi more, ne.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 30th, '06, 16:18

It's not really a secret. It's just weird addicts just kept giving me errors everytime I try to write about it. ^^;

About the best actor award though. I don't think he'll be nominated for any best actor awards for a movie cuz he didn't take on any leading roles this year that was Korean production. But he might win for best actor award in a drama next year if his drama becomes popular.

Haine

Post by Haine » Nov 30th, '06, 22:18

seirin wrote:It's not really a secret. It's just weird addicts just kept giving me errors everytime I try to write about it. ^^;

thank u seirin !!! we love u !!!!! ^^
About the best actor award though. I don't think he'll be nominated for any best actor awards for a movie cuz he didn't take on any leading roles this year that was Korean production. But he might win for best actor award in a drama next year if his drama becomes popular.
eh ??????? so, that's mean he will not have any chance to win Best Actor Award ? even the next year ??? @.@
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! TT^TT

:cry: :cry: :cry:

but he has the lead role in First Snow.....it doesn't count ?( I know it is not release yet...but i'm talknig for the next year ^^ ")

CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS NEW DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 1st, '06, 03:19

First snow is a Japan-Korea co-production. It's not a Korean movie.

bean

Post by bean » Dec 1st, '06, 15:12

But junki still have act in a <a>movie</a> this year...

But the Fly Daddy Fly <a>movie</a> leading actor not him is it???
OMG, i so dissapointed... The leading 4 fly daddy fly is the 'a uncle' is it?? sorry lah, i forgot the person name adi...

N got one new movie froam junki is it?? not sure call wat.. Magnificent Vacation...

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 1st, '06, 20:56

He is not the main actor for Fly Daddy. Lee Mun Shik is the main actor. I guess its good in a way cuz the movie didn't do well in Korea. As for the new movie "Magnificent Holiday" or 1980 Holiday. He is not the main character either, he is just supporting actor. His role is a minor role there, but he took it so he could work with experienced actors. Also, I think the movie will do well because it has historical and social content. If it does well, Junki might be nominated for supporting actor. If it doesn't well...

I think Junki might be doing another 1-2 movies next year after the drama. The drama should finish around May, so he will have half a year left to work on other projects. However, I don't think it will be released on screen so fast, probably 2008. Or very late 2007.

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 2nd, '06, 01:40

the movie Fly daddy doesn't work well in Korea ???? :O
I'm a little bit disapointed.....Junki has worked hard on it......and a lot of interview were on it too.... :-(
but I'm gonna nevertheless to suppport him !!! ^^
argh, when I wanna to buy it on DVDheaven, it was out of stock !!!!!!!! I was so angry !! I wanted it for Christmas.... :cry:

I think Junki might be doing another 1-2 movies next year after the drama. The drama should finish around May, so he will have half a year left to work on other projects. However, I don't think it will be released on screen so fast, probably 2008. Or very late 2007.
god !!! @__@I didn't think that it wanna take as much time !
2008 ?! :blink

hum....but I'm really excited about the new drma !!! :P
does someone know when the first episode would be broadcast and we can watch it ? ( with sub) ???? :w00t: how many of time does it take to do each episode ???

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Dec 2nd, '06, 05:44

Haine wrote:hum....but I'm really excited about the new drma !!! :P
does someone know when the first episode would be broadcast and we can watch it ? ( with sub) ???? :w00t: how many of time does it take to do each episode ???
whats d title again of his drama..? sorry,im sufferin from a short term memory loss..heheh!

bean

Post by bean » Dec 2nd, '06, 15:37

OIC, thats not junki movie lah, i mean as the leader but nvm, btw, y fly daddy not well??

The trail looks very nice.. so dissapointed... Anyway, junki forever..

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 2nd, '06, 18:47

simplycheen wrote:
Haine wrote:hum....but I'm really excited about the new drma !!! :P
whats d title again of his drama..? sorry,im sufferin from a short term memory loss..heheh!
'Time of Dog and Wolf' ! ^^
It seems that Junki will play a HOT-blooded killer !!!!!!!!!! ( the "hot" in this word really catch my mind.....not u ?? XD)
hihi...his character in this drama is completely different of what he has playing until now !!!!!! so cooll !!
can't wait to see it !!! ^^

cindytangstore

Post by cindytangstore » Dec 3rd, '06, 11:10

Hi all, I watched Lee Jun Ki in The King and the Clown, and I think he's a really good actor! Just wanted to share with you some of his stuff!

2007 wall calendar

[img]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/ ... CT0112.jpg[/img]

Playing cards with 54 attractive designs

[img]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/ ... ejunki.jpg[/img]

outcast

Post by outcast » Dec 3rd, '06, 13:17

I really likes Lee Jun Ki's hair cut it's so stylish, and he really can act, thnx for posting a thred about him

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 4th, '06, 04:04

OMG !!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

JUNKI'S CALENDAR AND PLAYER CARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS LOOKING FOR THE CALENDAR THOSE TIMES FOR THE NEW YEAR !!!!
eh?????but, I can't find the player card on the website....( looking for it too ! god, can't imagine it....54 JUNKI'S PIC THAT I CAN HOLD IN MY HAND !!!!!!) XD

btw, I have just watched Fly daddy !!!
and Junki was so sexy and hot in it !!!!!! *___________*
he is still so manly when he is fighting !!!!!!!!
but seems so cold, a completely new side that I have never seen !!
he is cute at certain moment too ! ^^
I'm gonna to buy the movie when it would be release
cuz we have to support Junki !!!! okay everyone ????!!!!!!!

bean

Post by bean » Dec 4th, '06, 09:15

YES, must support junki, i will buy his <a>dvd</a>..
U can have my words, haine....

By the way, u noe where can buy his calender?? i want +.+

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 4th, '06, 18:18

Haine wrote:the movie Fly daddy doesn't work well in Korea ???? :O
I'm a little bit disapointed.....Junki has worked hard on it......and a lot of interview were on it too.... :-(
but I'm gonna nevertheless to suppport him !!! ^^
argh, when I wanna to buy it on DVDheaven, it was out of stock !!!!!!!! I was so angry !! I wanted it for Christmas.... :cry:

The DVD is not out in Korea yet. It will be released around Dec 8. The one on DVDheaven isn't the Korean release. It says rental O_o I know there's already a China release out, I'm not sure if its legit or not, but I think that's the one ripped on clubbox. I just watched FDF this weekend and I thought it wasn't bad as all the Koreans complained about. Though I found the host extremely over rated. Maybe my tastes are different from Koreans...

I do agree that they tried to hard sell Spris too much ^^; But they probably sponsored the movie so its hard to make a judgement against it. The story is not too bad though, now if it just wasn't so commercialized :P But I find The Host lacking alot regarding story telling wise.

As for Junki's new drama. It's slated for airing March 2007. The usually film along as they air, but they film a few episodes ahead of time before airing so that they won't fall behind schedule. The drama is around 20 episodes and they air 2 episodes a week. So it should finish airing around May sometime. Rumour is he will be filming in Macau for a month from mid Dec to mid Jan, but nothing is confirmed.

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 4th, '06, 22:53

bean wrote:YES, must support junki, i will buy his <a>dvd</a>..
U can have my words, haine....

By the way, u noe where can buy his calender?? i want +.+
yeah !!! love u, bean !!! XD * hug*
the link to buy the calendar is in Cindytangstore's signature ! :lol
do u see it ???
The DVD is not out in Korea yet. It will be released around Dec 8. The one on DVDheaven isn't the Korean release. It says rental O_o I know there's already a China release out, I'm not sure if its legit or not, but I think that's the one ripped on clubbox. I just watched FDF this weekend and I thought it wasn't bad as all the Koreans complained about. Though I found the host extremely over rated. Maybe my tastes are different from Koreans...

I do agree that they tried to hard sell Spris too much ^^; But they probably sponsored the movie so its hard to make a judgement against it. The story is not too bad though, now if it just wasn't so commercialized But I find The Host lacking alot regarding story telling wise.

As for Junki's new drama. It's slated for airing March 2007. The usually film along as they air, but they film a few episodes ahead of time before airing so that they won't fall behind schedule. The drama is around 20 episodes and they air 2 episodes a week. So it should finish airing around May sometime. Rumour is he will be filming in Macau for a month from mid Dec to mid Jan, but nothing is confirmed.
March ??? 4 month to waiting for.... but still can do it !!!! ^^
FIGHTING !!!!

THANK U, SEIRN !!! YOU ARE DA BESTTTTTTT !!!!!!

xasiangirlx

Post by xasiangirlx » Dec 5th, '06, 12:24

aii... he's absolutly TO gorgeous!!
i fell in love with him when i saw him in My Girl... he's soooo cute
and i just LOVE his hairstyle :wub:

bean

Post by bean » Dec 5th, '06, 17:58

Haine, what the link u mean?? Cindytangstore's signature?? How to go there, i mean how can i see it?? Really blur, sorry.....

Btw, where u from??

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 5th, '06, 23:29

bean wrote:Haine, what the link u mean?? Cindytangstore's signature?? How to go there, i mean how can i see it?? Really blur, sorry.....

Btw, where u from??

here is it :P : http://www.cindytangstore.blogspot.com/

We see LJK calendar just on the first page !!! XD

eh ? I live In Canada but I'm vietnamese ! why did u ask me that ??? :blink ( just curious to know why ^^)
Last edited by Haine on Dec 6th, '06, 02:38, edited 1 time in total.

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Dec 6th, '06, 01:24

I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also hear that he sings? WOW... almost now every singer is acting...

Lil_jojo

Post by Lil_jojo » Dec 6th, '06, 01:57

yeah!!
I just hear that too... that he will be start an other drama on march 2007 :D
The month of my birthday hehe <3

bean

Post by bean » Dec 6th, '06, 09:16

Thank you, Haine...

BTW, i ask where u from coz i wanna c if u also come from Malaysia. If u are come from Malaysia, then i can ask you, where can i buy ljk stuff......[coz on9 stuff is more expensive]... :|

Yes, i go to the link adi, the link is quite good... Thank you.. :cheers:

Edit - omg, its very expensive the calender..

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 6th, '06, 17:28

hLiwOo wrote:I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also hear that he sings? WOW... almost now every singer is acting...
He's not a singer, he's an actor...

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 6th, '06, 22:32

bean wrote:Thank you, Haine...

BTW, i ask where u from coz i wanna c if u also come from Malaysia. If u are come from Malaysia, then i can ask you, where can i buy ljk stuff......[coz on9 stuff is more expensive]... :|

Yes, i go to the link adi, the link is quite good... Thank you.. :cheers:

Edit - omg, its very expensive the calender..
yeah....I think that I have to work really hard to get all the money to buy all of his stuff !!!! ( $$$$$$$$$$$) !!!! I was looking for the playing card, but still can't find it on the website...I think it is out of stock?

--------------------------------------------

muhahahahahahha !!!! our Junki is really talented !!!!! he knows to dance, to act, to fight and to make people fall in love with him ! XD

Shie Da

Jun ki?????Who is him???

Post by Shie Da » Dec 6th, '06, 23:51

hey guys...me,I one of Jun ki Fans...and would like to find out from u guys ....about something...is it true that Jun KI is a Singer....???? :lol :cheers: :wub:

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 7th, '06, 01:43

Junki KNOWS to sing...but he is not a singer but an ACTOR !!! ^^
here, on d-addicts, has a topic about Junki...if u want u can go there to have more informations about him !!

wow, I aws really surprise when I saw the title: Junki, whi is him.....I was like: eh ?? :blink

LILMZWHOA

Post by LILMZWHOA » Dec 7th, '06, 06:46

snooopy06 wrote:
seirin wrote:Some links I posted on soompi awhile back, crossing posting them here for those interested. The clips and more are posted on http://clubbox.co.kr/bummie under Lee Jun Ki folder. If you can use clubbox, please support my box and download from there. But here's some megaupload links for those who can't use cb. I think they're still active.

060131 SBS My Girl NG.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBTNNXTD

MG-WishNG by HuaDuo.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KBSFWK2

My Girl NG ep6.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AIVEEUGZ

My Girl--NG by de.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YA41J90K

MyGirl-EndParty-HuaDuo.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HUPDJGA

MyGirl-NG2 by HuaDuo.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y8O50JNW

Lee Soo Young (Grace) 27 sec.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8TK2TWF0

Lee Soo Young - Grace MV lq
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B3TISR4P

Lee Soo Young Secret MV.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HE0RDR2P

MV - King and the clown
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XN3GSTFZ

King and the Clown subbed MV (HQ)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DC2CFCPP

[MV] Kang Sung Hoon - Precious Story.asf
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PJYTDI4

[MV] Classique -Sweety.mpg
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL76WE67

[MV] In Melody.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78BZYWLZ

giordano2006spring15sec.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HW493IHT

giordano2006spring3sec.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RWZMVB0B

[CM] pomegranate 15s HQ.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CCURE792

[CM] iAudio making
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FS10IIZM

[CM] iAudio.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5R0GDC1

[CM] i-audio.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6GOOJKZ

[CM] Su An Su.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ALEUP8P9

[CM] KFC.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBVOHWSY

[CM] Kleenx.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U5XML2SW

[CM] pomegranate 30s.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZWAE7YIZ

[CM] pomegranate 20s.wmv

Nonstop4.ep055.LJK.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWCA0L3N

060114.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Edit.XviD-By.OliviaHussey.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZPH4EUQ

060110.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Part1.XviD-By.OliviaHussey.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WP6OLKRJ

060110.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Part1.XviD-By.OliviaHussey.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T74ITBS7

060117.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Part2.XviD.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SMOWQOYT

060124.MnetWide.Special part3 [640x480].luce.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SY45RJVR

060124.MnetWide.Special part3 [640x480].luce.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ADBQ4FH

060126.KM.NoCutStory[800x600].luce.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TBVJFAS9

060126.KM.NoCutStory[800x600].luce.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Y9VABBF

060128 KBS yeonega (LSY MV interview).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ0X32L7

kingsman700k.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5RWVKTCO

junki (interview, shopping).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M4D3K76D

King's man photoshoot.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZBU1BQJ

060130_SBS Magic Show (LDW, LJK).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SWRQLAUB

060201 M.net wide [interview, making Grace MV].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0NPCBGAT

060203 SBS My Girl NG, interview.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5JSFZ2ZY

060203 SBS My Girl NG, interview.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KL69PWNX

060206.MNET (grace interview).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QA90X9D3

060208 Arirang TV (king and the clown).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RPSALU12

060208 MTV News[Grace making].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7EWWGOIJ

060210 KM (with 2 fans).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSWEM3PR

060211 KBS yeonega [poster shooting, interview].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X14OMA9M

060211 KBS news 9 [king's man 10 mill viewers].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YRK161D8

060214 KBS yeoyumanman (maxmovie).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PVRRTIB

060214 YTN STAR maxmovie.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OILJJ0DG

060216 MTV Grace First Cut [LSY LJK].part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SS9R7UQT
060216 MTV Grace First Cut [LSY LJK].part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ONNU0IDZ

060210 ETN entertainment Super Rooki LJK.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9GG9322

Lee Soo Young - Grace 2 MV.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQCTTW12

060218 kbs Ent (max movie awards).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MBXUUI2O

060215 MBC Giordano Photography & Interview.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL5X7QKZ

060215 MBC Giordano Photography & Interview.srt
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YHUAF7MB

060220_instyle.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEIR7KXS

060220 KMTV Interview.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YS50H4Y6

060221 KMTV Interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RMLOZYM8

060222 KMTV Interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3OJJXAI

060223 KMTV Interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZDXRX3YX

060222 In Style Korea.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SCS1V922

060225 SBS Best TV.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BRJY2MIX

060225 Japan interview (tsuyoshi, junki).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O0UL490F

060225 kbs catwalk (LDH, LJK).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQP3R2BX

060301 KMTV Pomegranat CF Making.avi
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/7npp6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TTLI2RUK

060304 psb (theatre appearance).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C1S6BJL6

JUNKI_face reading.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I68JTFDZ

060307 Mnet CF Giordano Making.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ40AE53

060304 sbs tv (theatre appearance+interview).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HGS5NGW5

060308 kmtv_giordano CF making.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/d03t6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I4B2NN1W

060308 etn CF giordano making.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/p24t6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PK419S6J

060311 kbs king's man interview.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/okpu6

060311 Grace making.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/akpu6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8AS7DKDM

060308 sbs TV King's man interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TRNKJRKL

060311 kbs (LJK vs PD pushup).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WAL92WXN

[CM] KFC.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4AJTE9N4

Nonstop4.ep055.LJK.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B41IHGXA

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7EAQRS16

Star Magazine Japan Interview (LJK).WMV
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NM8A5YML

060207 SBS health and beauty tips.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QA7VAGWN

U1_JK_hot[471MB513].wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMABI32P

060315 mbc news fly daddy fly.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6RJ8IRA

060315 Mnet News Fly Daddy Fly Report.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EUQEOQ2S

060316 MTV News Star Fly Daddy Fly Report.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LXERG32P
seirin chan can you re-up in you send it please?? MU don't work for me-_-

YOU SOOO FRIGGIN` ROCK!!!!!!!! :w00t: :thumleft: :thumright:

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Dec 7th, '06, 07:06

LILMZWHOA wrote:
snooopy06 wrote:
seirin wrote:Some links I posted on soompi awhile back, crossing posting them here for those interested. The clips and more are posted on http://clubbox.co.kr/bummie under Lee Jun Ki folder. If you can use clubbox, please support my box and download from there. But here's some megaupload links for those who can't use cb. I think they're still active.

060131 SBS My Girl NG.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBTNNXTD

MG-WishNG by HuaDuo.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KBSFWK2

My Girl NG ep6.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AIVEEUGZ

My Girl--NG by de.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YA41J90K

MyGirl-EndParty-HuaDuo.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HUPDJGA

MyGirl-NG2 by HuaDuo.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y8O50JNW

Lee Soo Young (Grace) 27 sec.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8TK2TWF0

Lee Soo Young - Grace MV lq
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B3TISR4P

Lee Soo Young Secret MV.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HE0RDR2P

MV - King and the clown
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XN3GSTFZ

King and the Clown subbed MV (HQ)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DC2CFCPP

[MV] Kang Sung Hoon - Precious Story.asf
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PJYTDI4

[MV] Classique -Sweety.mpg
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL76WE67

[MV] In Melody.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78BZYWLZ

giordano2006spring15sec.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HW493IHT

giordano2006spring3sec.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RWZMVB0B

[CM] pomegranate 15s HQ.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CCURE792

[CM] iAudio making
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FS10IIZM

[CM] iAudio.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5R0GDC1

[CM] i-audio.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6GOOJKZ

[CM] Su An Su.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ALEUP8P9

[CM] KFC.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBVOHWSY

[CM] Kleenx.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U5XML2SW

[CM] pomegranate 30s.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZWAE7YIZ

[CM] pomegranate 20s.wmv

Nonstop4.ep055.LJK.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWCA0L3N

060114.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Edit.XviD-By.OliviaHussey.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZPH4EUQ

060110.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Part1.XviD-By.OliviaHussey.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WP6OLKRJ

060110.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Part1.XviD-By.OliviaHussey.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T74ITBS7

060117.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Part2.XviD.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SMOWQOYT

060124.MnetWide.Special part3 [640x480].luce.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SY45RJVR

060124.MnetWide.Special part3 [640x480].luce.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ADBQ4FH

060126.KM.NoCutStory[800x600].luce.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TBVJFAS9

060126.KM.NoCutStory[800x600].luce.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Y9VABBF

060128 KBS yeonega (LSY MV interview).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ0X32L7

kingsman700k.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5RWVKTCO

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M4D3K76D

King's man photoshoot.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZBU1BQJ

060130_SBS Magic Show (LDW, LJK).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SWRQLAUB

060201 M.net wide [interview, making Grace MV].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0NPCBGAT

060203 SBS My Girl NG, interview.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5JSFZ2ZY

060203 SBS My Girl NG, interview.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KL69PWNX

060206.MNET (grace interview).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QA90X9D3

060208 Arirang TV (king and the clown).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RPSALU12

060208 MTV News[Grace making].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7EWWGOIJ

060210 KM (with 2 fans).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSWEM3PR

060211 KBS yeonega [poster shooting, interview].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X14OMA9M

060211 KBS news 9 [king's man 10 mill viewers].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YRK161D8

060214 KBS yeoyumanman (maxmovie).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PVRRTIB

060214 YTN STAR maxmovie.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OILJJ0DG

060216 MTV Grace First Cut [LSY LJK].part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SS9R7UQT
060216 MTV Grace First Cut [LSY LJK].part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ONNU0IDZ

060210 ETN entertainment Super Rooki LJK.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9GG9322

Lee Soo Young - Grace 2 MV.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQCTTW12

060218 kbs Ent (max movie awards).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MBXUUI2O

060215 MBC Giordano Photography & Interview.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL5X7QKZ

060215 MBC Giordano Photography & Interview.srt
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YHUAF7MB

060220_instyle.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEIR7KXS

060220 KMTV Interview.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YS50H4Y6

060221 KMTV Interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RMLOZYM8

060222 KMTV Interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3OJJXAI

060223 KMTV Interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZDXRX3YX

060222 In Style Korea.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SCS1V922

060225 SBS Best TV.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BRJY2MIX

060225 Japan interview (tsuyoshi, junki).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O0UL490F

060225 kbs catwalk (LDH, LJK).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQP3R2BX

060301 KMTV Pomegranat CF Making.avi
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/7npp6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TTLI2RUK

060304 psb (theatre appearance).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C1S6BJL6

JUNKI_face reading.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I68JTFDZ

060307 Mnet CF Giordano Making.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ40AE53

060304 sbs tv (theatre appearance+interview).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HGS5NGW5

060308 kmtv_giordano CF making.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/d03t6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I4B2NN1W

060308 etn CF giordano making.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/p24t6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PK419S6J

060311 kbs king's man interview.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/okpu6

060311 Grace making.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/akpu6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8AS7DKDM

060308 sbs TV King's man interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TRNKJRKL

060311 kbs (LJK vs PD pushup).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WAL92WXN

[CM] KFC.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4AJTE9N4

Nonstop4.ep055.LJK.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B41IHGXA

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7EAQRS16

Star Magazine Japan Interview (LJK).WMV
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NM8A5YML

060207 SBS health and beauty tips.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QA7VAGWN

U1_JK_hot[471MB513].wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMABI32P

060315 mbc news fly daddy fly.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6RJ8IRA

060315 Mnet News Fly Daddy Fly Report.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EUQEOQ2S

060316 MTV News Star Fly Daddy Fly Report.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LXERG32P
seirin chan can you re-up in you send it please?? MU don't work for me-_-

YOU SOOO FRIGGIN` ROCK!!!!!!!! :w00t: :thumleft: :thumright:

WOW! that's a buttload of megauploads! ... ::drool:: so many LJKi!! :blink

Shie Da

Jun Ki again

Post by Shie Da » Dec 7th, '06, 10:50

Haine wrote:Junki KNOWS to sing...but he is not a singer but an ACTOR !!! ^^
here, on d-addicts, has a topic about Junki...if u want u can go there to have more informations about him !!

wow, I aws really surprise when I saw the title: Junki, whi is him.....I was like: eh ?? :blink
..... :D ....I thaught that his a singer since my sister was like asking me wheather he sing for the My Girl Soundtrack :roll :wub: :mrgreen:

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Dec 7th, '06, 12:20

he is a singer, actor and a model.
but he does not sing in any of My Girls tacks

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 7th, '06, 12:36

Haine wrote:

hehehe.. got that right!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 7th, '06, 18:20

NADZ wrote:he is a singer, actor and a model.
but he does not sing in any of My Girls tacks
He is NOT a singer. He is an actor. He only sings at fanmeetings for his fans.

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 7th, '06, 22:07

wow !!! many of persons think that junki is a singer...^^ haha !!! does it mean that he sings really well or what ???? :lol

anyways....his voice is just too sexy XD !!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 8th, '06, 11:37

[img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3106 ... 047gl7.jpg[/img]

061117 OCN [2006 Korean movie 9 people 9 style] subbed.avi (HQ)
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/seirin/31oma

061117 OCN [2006 Korean movie 9 people 9 style] subbed.wmv
http://download.yousendit.com/10F22B05142FCB73 (LQ)

bean

Post by bean » Dec 8th, '06, 14:49

OMG, seirin.....

the director said he not attaractive?? then he should regret..

BTW, the the drama TIME OF DOG AND WOLF, is started to filming now , so excited... N who is the cast for the drama? :-)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 8th, '06, 20:39

The other guy is supporting actor from MISA and the main girl is Nam Sang Mi. I guess Junki will be heading to HK soon.

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 9th, '06, 06:13

here are some pics of the casting !

[img]http://koreanstorm.com/Archive/jungkyungho.jpg[/img]

1-Jung Kyung Ho

[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... yungHo.jpg[/img]

2- there is the actress Nam Sang Mi !!

[img]http://imgnews.naver.com/image/022/2005 ... 2822-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... ngmi~0.jpg[/img]

aw...the actress looks a little bit too mature for Junki.... --____--'
I hope that he can work with Yoon Eun Hye or Boa one day......( perfect chemisty !!XD)

3- and then...the lead actor.....LEE JUN KI SSHIIIIIIIIIII !!!! >______<
THE MOST HANDSOME AND GORGEOUS GUY ON THE WORLD !!!! <3

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/V ... u/LJK2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5528 ... nb8wl0.jpg[/img]

*ahem* ......who is that person who said that lee junki i-s-n-'t.......a-t-t-r-a-c-t-i-v-e ? T__T;

bean

Post by bean » Dec 10th, '06, 01:56

WHO SAID JUNKI NOT ATTRATIVE??????

LEE JUN KI IS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE GUYS................... THE PERSON IS @#$ ....
HATE THAT PERSON.....

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Dec 10th, '06, 06:27

Haine wrote:3- and then...the lead actor.....LEE JUN KI SSHIIIIIIIIIII !!!! >______<
THE MOST HANDSOME AND GORGEOUS GUY ON THE WORLD !!!! <3
is junki shii d main lead actor of d drama "the time of dog and wolf"?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 10th, '06, 07:32

he's the lead in the drama.

ah-YoOng

Post by ah-YoOng » Dec 10th, '06, 07:49

ahh lee jun ki ..hotness man.. love the girly look of his..so unique.. and omg my girl so sad.. i agree that he do express a lot of feelings of his when u see his teary eyes..and u guys should watch the king and the clown..he's in it..so sad too..he cries quite a lot in the movie too.. love him so much..im so crazy about him hehehe

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 10th, '06, 21:56

see him crying in my Girl make me cry too.. TT^TT

eh...everyone ! I'm quite confuse now....is Junki at Japan to pomo King and the Clown, Korea ( cuz in few days, he has to go to the Blue Dragon Award) or Hong Knog/Macau to shoot his new drama ????? :blink

JUNKI !!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE U ????????? :cry:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 11th, '06, 01:21

He left Japan after the 10th I think. Should be back in Korea soon. I read somewhere he'll be promoting anystar with Hyori soon. Also coming weekend is blue dragon.

He has a photoshoot for 1980 Holiday on Tuesday.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/JunkiSingapo ... t=calendar

cindytangstore

Post by cindytangstore » Dec 11th, '06, 07:57

Hey girls! Sorry I haven't checked back after my first post! I had the topic notification subscription turned on, and didn't receive any email about replies in this post.. so I thought there were none .. :blink Anyway, glad to see that there are so many of you active here!

Thanks for telling me about the missing link to the playing cards in my blog! I have added it in here now! It IS in stock, so if anyone wants to own a deck full of Jun Ki goodness, please let me know! :)

I think the King and the Clown was a great breakthrough for Jun Ki. Not everyone can play the part of a vulnerable young man so convincingly! No wonder it was one of the highest grossing movies in Korea! :thumleft:

Haine

Post by Haine » Dec 11th, '06, 23:06

seirin wrote:He left Japan after the 10th I think. Should be back in Korea soon. I read somewhere he'll be promoting anystar with Hyori soon. Also coming weekend is blue dragon.

He has a photoshoot for 1980 Holiday on Tuesday.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/JunkiSingapo ... t=calendar
omg !!! seirin...thank u !!!! I love this calendar !!!! so amazyn...noe I can know every move of Junki oppa !!! XD
eh? I have saw "Spris photoshoot", he is doing Spris phtoshoot again ?? :blink
I'm a bit suprise.....

Hey girls! Sorry I haven't checked back after my first post! I had the topic notification subscription turned on, and didn't receive any email about replies in this post.. so I thought there were none .. Anyway, glad to see that there are so many of you active here!

Thanks for telling me about the missing link to the playing cards in my blog! I have added it in here now! It IS in stock, so if anyone wants to own a deck full of Jun Ki goodness, please let me know!

I think the King and the Clown was a great breakthrough for Jun Ki. Not everyone can play the part of a vulnerable young man so convincingly! No wonder it was one of the highest grossing movies in Korea!
thank u to care about us !!! ^^ ah.....those plying cards..... :wub: I have a question.....where will u shipping it from ? cuz I live in Canada and I don't know how munch it would cost with the shipping ^^
Last edited by Haine on Dec 11th, '06, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.

cindytangstore

Post by cindytangstore » Dec 12th, '06, 05:31

Haine wrote: thank u to care about us !!! ^^ ah.....those plying cards..... :wub: I have a question.....where will u shipping it from ? cuz I live in Canada and I don't know how munch it would cost with the shipping ^^
Hello Haine! I'm shipping from Asia! The prices and shipping rates are stated in my blog *pokes siggy*. You can also email me at cindytang_ebay@yahoo.com for more details! :)

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Dec 12th, '06, 06:20

guyz...!! can someone send me junki's songs...??? :whistling: plzz.... :cry:

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Dec 12th, '06, 09:14

yippeeee...!!! :cheers:

just wanna thank seirin for the songs...!! :D :D

thank u soooo sooo much...! :lol :lol :thumleft: :thumleft: [/b]

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 12th, '06, 09:26

no problem. Junki will be picking up another award this weekend :) It might be the last award for the year. I don't think there's anymore big award ceremonies for the rest of the year.