Kimura Takuya

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
auroragb

Post by auroragb » Oct 4th, '06, 17:37

dumb question:
The topic of this thread indicates no pun intended. Can anyone tell me the pun that was not intended? Thanks :)

vermaxen

Post by vermaxen » Oct 14th, '06, 15:29

I thought you fans might know the answer to my question. . . .

Where can I find Long Vacation? I've looked around a bit without success. I saw the first few episodes on VHS long ago, and I desperately need to see those last few episodes! :thumright:

So please direct me the right way and I'll be much obliged! Thanks. :-)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Oct 14th, '06, 19:26

^ long vacation at JTV's tracker
auroragb wrote:dumb question:
The topic of this thread indicates no pun intended. Can anyone tell me the pun that was not intended? Thanks :)
kimutaku is a nickname that was given to him by the press (as far as i know, he doesn't like it, though)...
but the pun would be that it sounds like an abbreviation for a kimura otaku (i.e. kimu-otaku)...

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Oct 17th, '06, 03:01

Upcoming Winter Drama

Karei Naru Ichizoku
Station: TBS
Time: TBA
Cast: Kimura Takuya
Synopsis: Kimutaku plays the charismatic eldest son, Teppei Manpyou, an executive managing director of a steel firm in this television adaptation of Toyoko Yamasaki's book of the same name. She is also the author behind Nyokei Kazoku and Shiroi Kyoto. The book depicts the conflicts within the Manpyou family, which is famous in Kansai's financial circles, amidst the tumultuous reorganisation of the financial industry of 1970s. Unlike the book, the eldest son, Teppei, and not the father, Daisuke, will be the central character of the story.
credit ~ jade_frost~jdorama

wiki http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Karei-naru_Ichizoku

although i'm not SMAP fans but Kimura Takuya definetly my fave actor......i miss him in 2006 ( just watched him in hero sp)
looking forward.... :thumright:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Oct 19th, '06, 01:24

mizune wrote:^ long vacation at JTV's tracker
kimutaku is a nickname that was given to him by the press (as far as i know, he doesn't like it, though)...
but the pun would be that it sounds like an abbreviation for a kimura otaku (i.e. kimu-otaku)...
hmmm... a bit of a stretch, but I get it now, thanks :)

groink

Post by groink » Oct 19th, '06, 01:38

mizune wrote:kimutaku is a nickname that was given to him by the press (as far as i know, he doesn't like it, though)...
It also sounds like Kim-otaku... Maybe the guy's totally otaku over Korean people with the surname Kim. Or girls named Kim.

--- groink

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Nov 19th, '06, 06:17

Something I made, a 50-secs PREVIEW of Karei-naru Ichizoku. I actually just put together the drama snippets from the press conf. clip, and make it in slow-motion, and throw in a grandeur background music.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... _small.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... _small.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... _small.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... _small.jpg[/img]

Title: The Grand Tribe
Size: 11 MB
Duration: 50 seconds

Link:
http://download.yousendit.com/7018679E1667D833

Background Music: Decision (of 2046 Original Soundtrack)

meagermiser5

Post by meagermiser5 » Nov 22nd, '06, 20:45

how cool of you yanie. i hear he cut his hair short again. i love him with short hair. the long hair just covered his nice face. he should go with short hair more often...not to say that i hate hate hate his long hair. it's okay, but i prefer him with short hair.

franchosa

Post by franchosa » Dec 8th, '06, 21:14

wapuro wrote:Upcoming Winter Drama

Karei Naru Ichizoku
Station: TBS
Time: TBA
Cast: Kimura Takuya
Synopsis: Kimutaku plays the charismatic eldest son, Teppei Manpyou, an executive managing director of a steel firm in this television adaptation of Toyoko Yamasaki's book of the same name. She is also the author behind Nyokei Kazoku and Shiroi Kyoto. The book depicts the conflicts within the Manpyou family, which is famous in Kansai's financial circles, amidst the tumultuous reorganisation of the financial industry of 1970s. Unlike the book, the eldest son, Teppei, and not the father, Daisuke, will be the central character of the story.
credit ~ jade_frost~jdorama

wiki http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Karei-naru_Ichizoku

I look forward to this new drama. Isn't Hasegawa Kyoko in this one too? I like her as a leading lady. It ought ot be good.

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Dec 8th, '06, 21:35

mizune wrote:^ long vacation at JTV's tracker
Actually, my Choi Ji Woo/Kimutaku thread was merged with this Kimutaku (no pun intended) thread. But the original poster thought that kimutaku looked funny in this pic:
http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/2004- ... 073551.jpg

Merging threads is so retarded sometimes. :|

kodomo

Post by kodomo » Dec 13th, '06, 21:54

Hi, guys,
Has anyone seen Kimura-kun's new film 'Buhsia no Ichibun'? Any idea where to d/load it? Much appreciated!

Some of the glimpses of his new drama on Bistro SMAP were quite interesting!!!
Can't wait!!!
(although his 'wife' looked like she's not on a thin side. I would imagine her tyring to be slim and slender since she's got such a great role - his WIFE', but it seems that she doesn't care and LOVEs her food. :unsure: )

sanling

Post by sanling » Dec 27th, '06, 04:11

After watching Hero and Good Luck, I became a great fan of Kimura Takuya. I started looking for all his series.

So far I have also watched the folloowing:
Pride
A million stars falling from the sky
A sleeping forest
Engine
Long Vacation
Love Generation
Beautiful life

Right now I looking for a 1 part drama called Kimi Wa Toki No Kanatae (Beyone Time), has anyone seem this drama and can anyone direct me to the link. Thanks a lot.

tomokopuff

Post by tomokopuff » Feb 24th, '07, 05:56

I've seen:
Long Vacation (My second favorite drama of all time)
Hero
Good Luck
Beautiful Life (I didn't like it much)

Currently watching: A Million Stars Falling From The Sky (only seen the first episode - so far it's creeping me out, but I'll keep watching, I've heard it's good)

Really want to see:
Pride
Engine

My husband idolizes Mr. Takuya. I think he started smoking to be more like Kimutaku. :-(

Bruno

Post by Bruno » Mar 20th, '07, 16:41

Anyone know some news from the movie "Buhsia no Ichibun' ?

I became a kimutaku fan with beautiful Life
and after that, I watched HERO, and PRIDE
today I saw almost all avaliable dramas of him
my favorites are PRIDE and Love Generation
by the way
if anyone know where can I buy, or download, Love generation DVDs, or DVD-Rip raws, I'll realy apreciatte it. It is the best romantic drama i've ever seen, but the raws from d-addicts are too bad.
i have ENGINE DVD-Rip raws (700-1200 MB each episode), if there are someone interested...

o/

melancholic witch

Post by melancholic witch » May 23rd, '07, 13:39

takuya is okay but choi ji woo.... ;P

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Jun 4th, '07, 01:05

Has anyone seen the movie 2046?

I saw it but i didn't understand it at all :lol
It has Kimura on it, the only one speaking japanese in this chinese movie ^^'

What's new with Kimura? i guess not many people check this thread! :-(
But Kimura is so hot... :P

scherzando

Post by scherzando » Jul 10th, '07, 17:48

Yup this thread is kinda quiet.. I used to look for Kimu-related news on a forum called La Creme d'asie but now it's gone. And now I don't know how or where I'll be able to read any Kimu news.. anyone..?

Btw people you should see Bushi no Ichibun. Good one. Since Kimu doesn't do films often, I'm so glad this one didn't disappoint..

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Jul 12th, '07, 00:32

:O
does it has subs? where can i find it?
i would love to see anything with Kimura on it (since he acts so well) :wub:

Peggy

Kimura san

Post by Peggy » Jul 31st, '07, 21:30

I have admired Kimura san for years and watched him evolve from skate boy to super performer and good actor. He still retains his wickedness and so sexy dancing. It was sad to lose la creme d'asie site..... that was a goldmine for SMAP news etc.

Now we only have massuru here on d-addicts. I watch each week for the SMAPxSMAP show and it takes me hours and hours to d/l but well worth the wait. thanks to massuru always.

If you type Takuya Kimura in your browser you may come up with some sites that are in English.

Peggy

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Jul 31st, '07, 22:14

thanks for the info!
i'll try looking for it now! ^^

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 1st, '07, 09:00

just thought kimura deserved a comment from me cause hes so damn awsome
i first saw him in long vacation ages ago which i loved, i also own engine and have just finished watching pride(now one of my top dramas).
He is such a talented actor and singer though i have to agmit i havent seen much of his dancing.
I like SMAP too but id probably go to a SMAP concert just for him.
He's one of my fav actors by far.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 22nd, '07, 20:00

Just in case there are any California Kimura admirers....they are going to start showing the drama 'Kareinaru Ichizoku' starting next Saturday at 8.pm - 9p.m It is on a Los Angeles channel but I don't know exactly the number of that channel. In my area it is Ch. 35.
this is the newest drama and it is wonderful. I have seen quite a lot of it with Japanese only and it is such a powerful drama. Kimura is really great this time out and it is way beyong his usual charming romantic talents. this is heavy drama.
don't be put off ... You will enjoy this whole story.

Peggy

Yes I still miss las creme d'asie......... :-(

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Aug 22nd, '07, 20:18

Kimura is my fav japanese actor..his acting is really good~ hope to see him a new drama soon ^^

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Aug 27th, '07, 00:55

Peggy wrote:Just in case there are any California Kimura admirers....they are going to start showing the drama 'Kareinaru Ichizoku' starting next Saturday at 8.pm - 9p.m It is on a Los Angeles channel but I don't know exactly the number of that channel. In my area it is Ch. 35.
this is the newest drama and it is wonderful. I have seen quite a lot of it with Japanese only and it is such a powerful drama. Kimura is really great this time out and it is way beyong his usual charming romantic talents. this is heavy drama.
don't be put off ... You will enjoy this whole story.
Wow, right now i'm dl it from here, but it's taking a lot to finish. Right now i'm dl ep 5.
Do you happen to know what's the channel name? or is it only for LA people?

Peggy

Kimura...The Family

Post by Peggy » Aug 29th, '07, 07:49

makito,

Hi. This drama is starting Sept Ist at 8pm to 9pm. It will be on LA18 KSCI and that is Ch.35 here in Orange co.

I think this would be showing definitely in the LA area and maybe further afield or anywhere you can get LA18 or KSCI.

It is being advertised and the quality of the video looks really good. Only saw one clip with Kimura and his voice is great so the audio will be good also.

I am going to attempt to record this on my PC with Windows Media Center which is my latest toy. Have not done much with it but it works very well so keeping my fingers crossed I will get this drama.

I hope you are where you can see this drama makito... :-)

Peg

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Aug 30th, '07, 18:47

thanks a lot Peg!

I'll check if i can see it, otherwise, i'll keep dl it from here.

I'm curious, is it going to be dubbed or subbed? It would be interesting to know who's going to do Kimura's voice in english but i already love his original voice *-*

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 30th, '07, 22:48

makito...

Oh my gosh...no dubbing. No this is real actor's voices but the subs are in English. I HATE dubbing with a passion. It removes all the feeling and sincerity of the original actor. Kimura does so well with his cting and his voice is very expressive in this role. I hope you can get it on TV... :-)

Peg

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Aug 31st, '07, 04:37

that's great to know!
To have someone else doing Kimura's voice would be tragical :P

I also hate dubbing with passion!
let's be friends :P

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Aug 31st, '07, 04:50

MAYBE!! HAHAHA MAYBE!!! K.T-SAN SUKI DESU!!!!

KONBAWA MINNA!!

I saw 2046 when it came on tv long ago and at the time my brain wasn't processing anything while watching it. It was really bewildering, but the plot through me for a loop, so I don't get it till this day. Maybe I should watch it again.

I too detest when something is dubbed over with some horrible dumb ass english speaking actor. Grrrrrr I had to watch Howls Moving Castle with K.T-san's voice or else I was going to kick someones BUTT hehe

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 31st, '07, 06:26

I think you can get Howl's Moving Castle with the actors voices. I am not sure about the language. I have two or three copies of this anime but can't put my hand on them right now. Had to put all my DVD's in cartons when the painter worked and now everything is messed up. don't know where to start.

I loved 2046. It was really the music that got me. It is all so lovely and fits the scenes so well. The character that Wong Kar Wai gave to Kimura was very strange but I like it when he was the Japanese business man trying to talk to the landlord's daughter. Later when he was trying to go back he looked so wild and the scene with Christine (?) was very hot and heavy.
I have to find it and watch again.

Peg

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Sep 2nd, '07, 05:32

I would love to watch 2046 again.
I may understand it this time.

Kimura looked so hot in there! =D

makito
Peru

OMG! Kimura rocks! *-*

Post by makito » Sep 7th, '07, 04:56

Sorry for double posting :unsure:

Took it from the MatsuJun thread, but i guess it's more important to have it here :P
Credits to mrsmilevskyi2001 for posting this! :thumright:

SMAP member Kimura Takuya (34) has been chosen as Japan's most popular guy for an amazing 14th straight year. The annual survey has been carried out by women's magazine "anan" since 1988, and Kimutaku has been on top since 1994, the year he came of age. He also has a 13-year streak going in another annual poll as the man most women "would like to sleep with". He has managed to build a successful acting career in parallel with SMAP's ongoing popularity. He has starred in just about all the most popular TV dramas of the last decade, and the movie adaptation of one, Fuji TV's "Hero", is set to open in theaters this weekend. He has also shown his talent in more 'serious' roles, such as the lead in Yamada Yoji's 2006 samurai drama "Bushi no Ichibun". Kimutaku is of course just the brightest in the Johnny's Jimusho galaxy of male stars, and they make up 18 of the survey's Top 30 most popular males.

AnAn Japan's Most Favourite Men 2007:

1. Takuya Kimura (SMAP)
2. Masaharu Fukuyama
3. Masahiro Nakai (SMAP)
4. Junichi Okada (V6)
5. Jun Matsumoto (Arashi)
6. Shingo Katori (SMAP)
7. Satoshi Tsumabuki
8. Jin Akanishi (KAT-TUN)
9. Goro Inagaki (SMAP)
10. Kazuya Kamenashi (KAT-TUN)
11. Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (SMAP)
12. Hideaki Takizawa (Tackey&Tsubasa)
13. Joe Odagiri
14. Tomohisa Yama$hita (NEWS)
15. Koichi Dohmoto (KinKi Kids)
16. Tomoya Nagase (TOKIO)
17. Mokomichi Hayami
18. Kazunari Ninomiya (Arashi)
19. Shun Oguri
20. Kenji Sakaguchi
21. Sho Sakurai (Arashi)
22. Ryo Nishikido (Kanjani8/NEWS)
23. Teppei Koike
24. Hiroshi Tamaki
25. Tsuyoshi Dohmoto (KinKi Kids)
26. Eita
27. Tadayoshi Ohkura (Kanjani8)
28. Hiroki Narimiya
29. Shota Matsuda
30. Keisuke Koide

Kimura is so hot!!!! :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 7th, '07, 05:02

Kimura is soo cool and guess what! HERO comes out at the movies tomorrow! I cant wait to go and see it!!!

ashitakka

Kimura takuya in F1 in Fuji

Post by ashitakka » Sep 29th, '07, 12:59

jajajaja what hell its doing kimura-kun in Toyota's box?!! XDDDDD

its realy a sorprise :P

me brother look at me when I jumped when I saw it ^o^

flyingteapot

I Come with the Rain (2008)

Post by flyingteapot » Oct 19th, '07, 09:04

Just wanted to share what news I found while surfing imdb.
Kimura's new project sounds really interesting, he seems to know how to pick his movies...
A thriller by Anh Hung Tran (The Scent of Green Papaya) and a cast consisting of Josh Hartnett, Lee Byung-hun and Kimura? Hell, yeah, sounds like a must-see!
I Come with the Rain (2008)
I'm wondering how improved his english will be...

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Oct 20th, '07, 16:38

you are absolutely right, i will take note immediately..

Kimura and Harnett, ~love !

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Oct 21st, '07, 06:57

dear god from my opinion acting with harnett is a step down for him
but i will for myself to watch it for his sake though
Its good that his broadening his horizons too
I bet harnett will get a shock when he finds out the kind of idol he will be working with

makito
Peru

=O

Post by makito » Oct 21st, '07, 19:53

this is great news!
I didn't know he was going to be in a new movie and with Harnett (although I don't like him much). But that's a great opportunity for Kimura :D
I remember when I was checking his web, that I found out he was doing a movie or he was in a movie like a samurai I guess.

EDIT:
I found this on Wikipedia:
"Kimura's latest movie is Bushi no Ichibun, released in December 2006. Directed by Yoji Yamada he played a young blind samurai during the Edo period. He earned a Japan Academy Prize nomination for Best Actor. However, he declined it because his agency, Johnny & Associates, was reluctant to have him compete with the other nominees, who are experienced film actors. This has been said to be the first case of decline for such reason. The film is the final in the trilogy, which includes The Twilight Samurai(2002) and The Hidden Blade(2004)."

Anyone knows about this? :scratch:

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Oct 21st, '07, 22:12

obviously josh hartnett is not the best american actor but he's not that bad either..

i mean after 7mins scene in 2046 this is a pretty good opportunity for Kimura to be recognized worldwide. and i hope that after having watched the movie i can say "as expected of japanese #1 idol".

im looking forward a lot to his new projects since i've done watching all his dramas !

zooey
Philippines

Re: =O

Post by zooey » Oct 21st, '07, 23:05

makito wrote: EDIT:
"Kimura's latest movie is Bushi no Ichibun, released in December 2006. Directed by Yoji Yamada he played a young blind samurai during the Edo period. He earned a Japan Academy Prize nomination for Best Actor. However, he declined it because his agency, Johnny & Associates, was reluctant to have him compete with the other nominees, who are experienced film actors. This has been said to be the first case of decline for such reason. The film is the final in the trilogy, which includes The Twilight Samurai(2002) and The Hidden Blade(2004)."

Wow! Believe it or not, I picked up a japanese movie dvd just for the heck of it and as it turned out, it was a Kimura movie. My parents saw it and they really liked it but they had no idea what the title was... so the mystery has been solved -- it IS "Bushi no Ichibun", where Kimutaku played a blind samurai. Thanks for the info. :lol
Last edited by zooey on Oct 22nd, '07, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Oct 21st, '07, 23:38

makito wrote:
EDIT:

Man im constantly hearing new limitations put on these idols by johnny's
some of them i can understand
but some of them, like this one, are just silly
KimuTaku deserves many many awards for his brilliant acting

Im wanting to see this movie now though

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Oct 23rd, '07, 01:33

zooey wrote:Wow! Believe it or not, I picked up a japanese movie dvd just for the heck of it and as it turned out, it was a Kimura movie. My parents saw it and they really liked it but they had no idea what the title was... so the mystery has been solved -- it IS "Bushi no Ichibun", where Kimutaku played a blind samurai. Thanks for the info. :lol
XD
I'm so happy I was able to help! even if didn't know :D
I want to see this movie!!! but I want to see the first two first :lol
But I don't find them anywhere :unsure:

@Yorokobi:
I know exactly what you mean, I was angry when I found out about this long ago, but since the harm was already done and since Johnny have already done something like this to Kimura, well, it was no surprise
Still it's unfair! :cussing:

christ_freak

Post by christ_freak » Nov 13th, '07, 19:56

Happy birthday to Kimutaku and ME! I can't believe I have the same birthday as him except he's 13 year's older than me. But it's the BIG 18 today! YAY!

haruna_hamasaki

Re: OMG! Kimura rocks! *-*

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Nov 13th, '07, 23:42

makito wrote:1. Takuya Kimura (SMAP)
2. Masaharu Fukuyama
OH! MY FAV OJI-SAMA. :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Nov 14th, '07, 00:48

yay im finally going to get to go see HERo this weekend!!!

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Nov 14th, '07, 04:23

That's great!
please, tell us your POV of the movie

and lastly, Happy bday Kimura! :D (it's still 13th in here) :wub:

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Nov 14th, '07, 04:25

happy BELATED b'day kimura-san!

emjay08

Post by emjay08 » Dec 5th, '07, 05:09

does anyone know where to get the video of hero movie? and anyone know who is doing the subtitles?

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Dec 6th, '07, 05:39

is the movie already out on DVD?
I won't get subbed until is out

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jan 17th, '08, 03:57

Hello everybody.

Is Hero SP another series?

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 23rd, '08, 10:49

Hero SP is a special of Hero. Its not another series but a one off episode.

I think this guys a great actor! Loved him in Hero and Engine!!!!!!!!! Two fo my fav doramas

I wasn't keen on Pride but he was good in it and I still gotta watch Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi when I get round to it...It seems different from what I've seen him in. Hope it doesn't disappoint!

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jan 24th, '08, 00:42

I just watched Hero SP and looking forward for the movie version.

I'm currently watching Beautiful Life.

These past week I have been hooked to Takuya Kimura and I plan to watched all his dramas and movies

mayjunella

Post by mayjunella » Jan 26th, '08, 10:14

Hi I'm a SMAP fan and Kimura is my ichibun, I just want to share some news about Kimura, He has announce in his radio program that he will be doing a drama this year, no title has been said yet but its a sure thing this year. Theres also a new SMAP single SONOMAMA will be out on March 5, 2008.

Karei naru is the best Kimura drama its a must see :-)

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jan 26th, '08, 10:31

mayjunella wrote:Hi I'm a SMAP fan and Kimura is my ichibun, I just want to share some news about Kimura, He has announce in his radio program that he will be doing a drama this year, no title has been said yet but its a sure thing this year. Theres also a new SMAP single SONOMAMA will be out on March 5, 2008.

Karei naru is the best Kimura drama its a must see :-)
OMG he is having a new drama this year? :w00t: I soooooo wanna see him in a new drama soon..it has been a year since his last drama...his acting was superb in Karei naru..it was really a great and touching drama to watch :thumright:

mayjunella

Post by mayjunella » Jan 26th, '08, 10:46

Yes we are all waiting for his new drama and also theres this movie with an hollywood actor and Lee Byun Hun (Korean Actor) Title COMING WITH THE RAIN release 2008

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 26th, '08, 16:19

does anyone know where i can download some of Kimutaku's CMs cause there are a couple i really want

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Jan 26th, '08, 16:23

Yorokobi wrote:does anyone know where i can download some of Kimutaku's CMs cause there are a couple i really want
try here...
http://www.stage6.com/videos/tag:takuya ... :relevancy

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jan 27th, '08, 04:22

I just finished watching Beautiful Life. I must say it is one of the best drama I have watched in my entire life. I was really crying so much. I am so touched to the story lines.

I'm so looking forward to his new drama this year.

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Apr 13th, '08, 18:08

where did you find Beautiful Life? I would love to see it too :)

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Apr 14th, '08, 01:19

Its in d-addicts. Beautiful Life COMPLETE (640x480 Xvid DVD rip RAW) http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce

temariatra

Post by temariatra » Apr 14th, '08, 09:24

Here you go
most of the pics were found by my friend Mandy !! *winks to Mandy*

ENJOYYYYYYY

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Apr 17th, '08, 17:28

Jaja wrote:Its in d-addicts. Beautiful Life COMPLETE (640x480 Xvid DVD rip RAW) http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce
Thanks for the info!!! :cheers:

and OMG, those pics! :w00t:
thanks for sharing, temariatra!

In this pic he looks like Koichi Domoto :blink

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Apr 18th, '08, 05:16

Thank you very much for sharing these pix.

The man of my dream.

scherzando

Post by scherzando » Apr 18th, '08, 06:13

I love this one..

Hmm.. wonder from what year this pic was taken. Is it quite new? (during Bushi no Ichibun promotion?) I love his hair like that.. Eventhough his new haircut is kinda cute and I love him no matter what, I kinda miss the old, Long Vacation-ish, long-haired KimuTaku :P

Yay to senior JE guys!

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Apr 22nd, '08, 17:12

scherzando wrote:Yay to senior JE guys!

I totally agree with you!
I like his hair long (although he looks hot with every style)
He's just too hot! :wub:

I love this one (same as my ava)

yatrasoc

Post by yatrasoc » May 2nd, '08, 01:06

he always seems so serious hahah...that's when he looks the hottest anyway :roll
Actually, I'm a new fan of Kimura. Just finished "PRIDE" If somebody says "Won Bin is Kimura Takuya's twin brother" I will believe it without doubt! :mrgreen:

makito
Peru

Post by makito » May 12th, '08, 17:08

he does look hot while serious!
thanks for the pics! :wub:

I need to see Pride! :D

Jaja

Post by Jaja » May 13th, '08, 00:54

I just recently watched Howl moving castle, its a nice movie for kids. Takuya Kimura was Howl's voice.

yatrasoc

Post by yatrasoc » May 13th, '08, 02:16

makito wrote:he does look hot while serious!
thanks for the pics! :wub:

I need to see Pride! :D
yeah...you definitely should see it. You wont be disappointed. After wards, you will either be a real fan of hockey or become a hockey player hahahah :wub: :lol

makito
Peru

Post by makito » May 20th, '08, 03:17

I know!!!
When watching Engine it was all about motos and now it's hockey!

Anyway, Kimura is making a new drama right now called Change! I'm waiting for the subs to start dl it! ^^

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » May 20th, '08, 17:24

Yah why is this thread so short !!

I became a fan of jdoramas because of Kimura Takuya also when I watched Beautiful Life. Then followed it with Long Vacation and Pride and the list keeps growing from there. Currently watching his latest Karei Naru Ichizoku. Because of his versatile acting, I couldn't get enough of him and Jdoramas. Now I only watch asian dramas on my free time because they seem much more interesting than American TV shows which are mostly pointless crap filled with sex, drugs, and no variety. Geehh American tv shows need to change. But if it doesn't change soon, I'll just fill my time downloading and watching asian dramas.

Jaja

Post by Jaja » May 21st, '08, 01:19

Hi garnet07 I feel the same, American dramas are not fun to watch.

I saw the Change english sub torrent. I'm so looking forward on watching the drama.

I just randomly finished Sleeping Forest.

sword_of_heaven

Post by sword_of_heaven » Jun 3rd, '08, 15:48

I watched Beautiful Life and am seeing Pride currently (because both were highly recommended in jdorama.com) and I gotta say that this guy can really act well.

Though I didn't like his hair much in Beautiful Life, it was a very interesting series and everyone seemed so natural. Even Pride had the same natural feel and the actors were very good with each other.

I am going to be watching Good Luck next. I saw the first episode and it seemed interesting (though I actually don't like pilots myself because my dad's from the maintenance side and you know how those two sides argue).

Btw, I had put up a Kimura pic at a social networking site and some people actually thought it was Yamapi. And after hearing them, even I felt that maybe he did look a bit like Yamapi? What are your thoughts?

Also, this thread is way to small for a good actor like him, shouldn't it be some 200 pages or something full of "I love Kimura" and "He's the best actor~" kind of thing? :D