The Snow Queen (KBS2, 2006) with Hyun Bin

Discuss Korean drama series here.
anhnie

The Snow Queen (KBS2, 2006) with Hyun Bin

Post by anhnie » Sep 8th, '06, 20:03

Hi..i was wondering if anyone had any info on this new, upcoming series that i heard Hyun Bin is gonna star in. i think it's supposed to air in Nov? and i live in the US so i prolly wont get to see it for a while. =( but i've been hopelessly addicted to this guy after watchin MNKISS and would love it if anyone can give me more info on this new series of his. thanks in advance!

wail

Post by wail » Sep 24th, '06, 04:56

hihi, I'm hopelessly addicted to him too after MNIKSS and it's getting worse each time I rewatch the series....sigh...haha :wub:

I've read on some fansite it's goin to air Nov 13 (not finalized) on KBS and his costar is Sung Yuri of FinKL. it would be sad doomed love story of a rich girl with terminal disease and a poor boxer played by Bin since the production team consisted of ppl behinds weepies like Stairway to Heaven and MISA...

they've already finished filming some scenes of Bin in New Zealand and next will head to Japan for some more on location scenes.

This is the official site...I cant read Korean though..

http://www.thesnowqueen.co.kr/

fanny1

Post by fanny1 » Sep 24th, '06, 05:21

Yes. This is the 2006 production and they still deciding the female lead. Here more info about this series http://www.aeonlines.com/index.php?showtopic=169

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Sep 24th, '06, 09:52

The female lead is Sung Yuri (One Fine Day, The Prince's First Love)

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Sep 24th, '06, 10:11

Sung Yu Ri is about the worst female lead they could possibly have picked. Not even a great actor like So Ji Sup could prevent her from stinking up the place in TYOL and don't even get me started on Prince's First Love.

There goes the potential for this drama.

knuts

Post by knuts » Sep 24th, '06, 21:33

I must say that I was also very very disappointed to hear that Sung Yu Ri would be the female lead. Apparently she must have some potential that we have not seen yet for her to have this major(?) role.

bluberri_oreo

Post by bluberri_oreo » Oct 4th, '06, 04:05

Although I am dissapointed that Sung Yu Ri is the female lead, I'll watch it for Hyun Bin!

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Serentiy01 » Oct 4th, '06, 19:04

Last edited by Serentiy01 on Oct 4th, '06, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

xly

Post by xly » Oct 4th, '06, 19:54

wow thanks for the picture spam serenity! just awsome! :lol
i have high expectations... although i've never heard of the female lead and all you guys comments about her aren't very good...

i'll def watch this when it gets subbed, hyun bin is so sweet that he gives me toothache... :D

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Oct 4th, '06, 21:09

OMG those pics!!!I'll definitaly watch this, I've been desperate for Hyun 's new drama

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 5th, '06, 05:52

thanks alot for the pix serenity! o0o damn...hyun bin looks friggin' sexy with his facial hair and messy hair style...he looks alot older and more mature! although it's quite different from his cute, pretty boy, pampered rich look in MNIKSS...i think this look really matches w/ his role in this movie.
This role is quite a transformation from his Samshikkie role..but I read in an article from the producer/director of this series (same guy who did I'm Sorry I Love You, which was so good) that Binnie's performance in this serious, transformed role is quite amazing...I really look forward to it! Yay! More hyun bin to feed my addiction hehehe

chunu

Post by chunu » Oct 5th, '06, 06:07

[img]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7007 ... entct7.gif[/img]
Hey Guys & Gals....
D-Fansubs is recruiting Temporary
Staff Members ~

This means that you can join D-Fansubs as Temporarily Staff
for a certain period of time to help sub your favorite dramas.
Once the drama is completed, you may leave OR stay on
as our Permanent Staff Member.

Our Current Projects Are:

KOREANS
JuMong ( Korean Drama )
Vine Yard Man ( Korean Drama )
My Older Sister ( Korean Drama )

JAPANESE
Taiyou no Uta

CHINESE
Proud Twins / 2005 ( Chinese Drama )

Our Future Projects Are:

JAPANESE
sailor fuku ( Japanese Drama )

KOREANS
Hip Hop ( Korean Drama )
Speed ( Korean Drama )
Snow Queen ( Korean Drama )

Please come and join in the CRAZINESS of our team!
CURRENTLY, DESPARETLY IN NEED OF

***KOREAN TRANSLATORS !!!!!***

TImers
Editors
QC
Encoder
Wed Page
Karaokay
Typesetter

Please PM me ( chunu ) ASAP...
:wub: Thank You So Much In Advance ! :wub:

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 5th, '06, 07:12

I wish i could help out but i dont know any of those languages...=( sorry

mystic818

Post by mystic818 » Oct 5th, '06, 07:33

YES - come join us at D-Fansubs and help translate Queen of Snow with Hyun Bin!!! We are desparately in need of translators...chinese or korean. COME HELP!!! :)

ellasam81

STORY "LOVING YOU"

Post by ellasam81 » Oct 5th, '06, 11:25

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Oct 7th, '06, 02:38

:cry: Sung Yuri is a bad choice for a female lead

Hyun Bin tho looks hot
...although his image here kinda reminds me of Bi in A Love to Kill and So Ji Sup in I'm Sorry I Love You.

i hope this drama will be just as good as those to coz Hyun Bin is a fantastic actor

ladyroake

female lead?

Post by ladyroake » Oct 7th, '06, 03:03

Sung Yuri!! Say it isn't so.

*die*

I have never been able to finish anything with her in it. TYOL and Prince's.. ahh.... I really liked the cast too, but I just can't stand to watch her. I've been waiting for a new HB project but the female lead will make it impossible to watch.

Who the h*ll cast her? Why would ANYONE cast her for any lead? WHY? WHY? WHY?

*sob*

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 7th, '06, 05:40

yeah i hope sung yuri isnt gonna stink up this drama and pull down Hyun Bin's performance with her lack of acting...cuz that would reallly suck. I have great anticipation that Binnie's acting will improve even more in his drama..but as for her..ay ya..bad choice. well the director said they have high hopes that she's gonna do well in her role, i guess we'll just have to give her a chance and wait and see...=/
Last edited by anhnie on Oct 7th, '06, 06:37, edited 1 time in total.

Deedlith

Post by Deedlith » Oct 7th, '06, 06:24

I finished "Prince first Love" and "Thousand first Love" is still waiting on my computer...
Still i don't think she's that bad of an actress, she sucked in "Prince" but i liked her in "One Fine Day".
As for Hyun Bin, he definitly sucked in Spin Kick, he was totally boring in "A Millionaire's First Love "but truly funny in "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" at least to me.
Probably the way you look depends of the project you're working on, if it's good it can bring out an actor's potential so don't be too harsh on Sung Yuri before seeing her here.
I'm looking forward to see how those two are going to work... but i definitely don't like Hyun Bin's haircut sorry ^^
Last edited by Deedlith on Oct 7th, '06, 06:30, edited 1 time in total.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Oct 7th, '06, 06:26

I think her acting improved in One Fine Day. Give her a chance :)

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 7th, '06, 06:43

really? I thought Hyun Bin was badass in Spin Kick! well Kim Dong Wan had most of the screen time since he was the main role, so Hyun Bin didnt talk much but that one scene when Dong Wan and Hyun Bin fought, i thought it was pretty awesome. Considering that movie was one of Hyun Bin's starting roles, I didnt think he did bad.

But yeah, I do agree that alot of your acting image shines thru when u have right role and the right drama.

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Oct 7th, '06, 16:05

mangosteen wrote:I think her acting improved in One Fine Day. Give her a chance :)
havent watched that drama yet but i'll give it a try :lol

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Serentiy01 » Oct 14th, '06, 22:53

Snow Queen will be airing on November 13, 2006 @ 9:55 PM (Korea time) :-)

KBS Official Site
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/snowqueen/index.html

Koga1

Post by Koga1 » Oct 16th, '06, 15:34

This drama was originally based upon the suicide of Lee Yun-hyung, the third daughter of the Samsung owner Lee Kun-hee.

Circumstances upon her suicide is unclear, but the cause is based upon love. New York Times says her boyfriend was Shin Soo-bin; it is rumored that he is a nephew of the Lotte owner Shin Kyuk-ho. Lotte is a huge corporation which runs hotels and department stores in Korea and makes candies and gums in Japan.

Since the real story would upset the powerful family which controls Samsung, the storyline was significantly revised. But the death of the heroine would be the one thing which would remain unchanged from the real story.

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 16th, '06, 20:00

awwz that's so sad! I didnt know this series was based on a true story, just heard it was a sad fairy tale, that's really sad that it's true though. So does that mean that Hyun Bin and Sung Yuri's roles are all true characters?

waqar

Post by waqar » Oct 16th, '06, 21:05

It will be truly sad if it is based on true story, i always like to watch happy ending :(, this case girl is going to die at end :cry: .

Koga1

Post by Koga1 » Oct 16th, '06, 23:02

>So does that mean that Hyun Bin and Sung Yuri's roles are all true characters?

Sung Yuri's character is loosely based upon the woman who committed suicide. However, in the drama itself, it is already stated that the character has some incurable aliment so the manner of the character's death would be different from the actual method (hanging herself)

.Hyun Bin's character is completely fictional, although the woman's real boyfriend, while very rich himself, had something to do with sports too.

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Oct 17th, '06, 23:22

Isn't this based off a comic?

wail

Post by wail » Oct 18th, '06, 00:04

Koga1 wrote:>So does that mean that Hyun Bin and Sung Yuri's roles are all true characters?

Sung Yuri's character is loosely based upon the woman who committed suicide. However, in the drama itself, it is already stated that the character has some incurable aliment so the manner of the character's death would be different from the actual method (hanging herself)

.Hyun Bin's character is completely fictional, although the woman's real boyfriend, while very rich himself, had something to do with sports too.
no, it was never confirmed that SYR's character is based on the true tragic story, maybe their names ar similar. Recent press conference and news to date just said the story will be based on Anderson's fairytale 'Snow Queen'. I dont think there will be any real characters in the drama.

Koga1

@Wall:

Post by Koga1 » Oct 19th, '06, 14:43

Wall wrote:
>no, it was never confirmed that SYR's character is based on the true tragic story, maybe their names ar similar. Recent press conference and news to date just said the story will be based on Anderson's fairytale 'Snow Queen'. I dont think there will be any real characters in the drama.

Samsung is very, very powerful in Korea. And a very heavy advertizer to boot. So, it's certain that there would be nothing in the show itself which would offend Samsung in any way.

But, the inspiration of the series was that tragic true story. Almost all of the details had to be changed to eliminate any indication that it had something to do with Samsung.

The story of Ko Hyunjung, currently appearing in "What's up Fox', is well known to anyone who follows Korean entertainment scene. She actually got into the family; she married the son of the sister of the Samsung owner. That family, owning a huge department store chain, is extremely wealthy on its own right.

She didn't make it in the Samsung family, left her 2 children in that family, and is back to acting. She doesn't say anything about her life back there. But when she began promoting LG products (a rival of Samsung), her now ex-husband pulled all of the products she were promoting from his department store.

balabala

Post by balabala » Oct 19th, '06, 16:37

i wonder is there any main women character in this film? can some of you post some pic about some women characters in this film.

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 19th, '06, 21:58

so Koga, can you tell what the tragic true story relating the Samsung family was? i'm just curious to know why it is so sad.

Koga1

Post by Koga1 » Oct 20th, '06, 01:38

thislove

Post by thislove » Oct 20th, '06, 21:11

Oh it sounds interesting I want to watch it

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Serentiy01 » Oct 20th, '06, 23:20

balabala wrote:i wonder is there any main women character in this film? can some of you post some pic about some women characters in this film.
The four leads: Hyun Bin, Sung Yu Ri, Im Ju Hwan, and Yoo In Young
[img]http://www.geekimages.com/pics/20061011/welove.jpg[/img]

Sung Yu Ri as Kim Bo Ra
[img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/74/pcp ... weurm5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kims ... _00760.JPG[/img]

Yoo In Young as Lee Seung Ri
[img]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8148/b ... 204cb1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7707 ... 223zz2.jpg[/img]

Source: hyunbin and samsoon galleries

knuts

Re: @Wall:

Post by knuts » Oct 21st, '06, 12:37

Koga1 wrote:Wall wrote:
>no, it was never confirmed that SYR's character is based on the true tragic story, maybe their names ar similar. Recent press conference and news to date just said the story will be based on Anderson's fairytale 'Snow Queen'. I dont think there will be any real characters in the drama.

Samsung is very, very powerful in Korea. And a very heavy advertizer to boot. So, it's certain that there would be nothing in the show itself which would offend Samsung in any way.

But, the inspiration of the series was that tragic true story. Almost all of the details had to be changed to eliminate any indication that it had something to do with Samsung.

The story of Ko Hyunjung, currently appearing in "What's up Fox', is well known to anyone who follows Korean entertainment scene. She actually got into the family; she married the son of the sister of the Samsung owner. That family, owning a huge department store chain, is extremely wealthy on its own right.

She didn't make it in the Samsung family, left her 2 children in that family, and is back to acting. She doesn't say anything about her life back there. But when she began promoting LG products (a rival of Samsung), her now ex-husband pulled all of the products she were promoting from his department store.

OMG, I feel so sorry for KHJ, that she had to leave her 2 children. And now even still hard feelings between her and her ex-husband.

KHJ in What's up Fox is soo good, so cute and funny.

cees

Post by cees » Oct 21st, '06, 12:53

iam really looking 4word 2 watch this drama especially that Hyun Bin is the leading actor......good luck in subbing this drama

dondale14

Post by dondale14 » Oct 22nd, '06, 06:11

too bad it;s going to be a sad love story...i was hoping it to be fun, fairytale story..well,Hyun bin's in it.so guess i'll have to watch it..it's been some time since he did kim sam soon

XxLenaxX

Post by XxLenaxX » Oct 27th, '06, 02:29

Yayyy!! i've been anxiously awaiting for binnie to make a new series ever since MNIKSS! the series sounds good, really sad though. it'll be interesting to see Hyun Bin's transformed role.

Does anyone know when this will get subbed after it comes out? i hope soon...cant wait!

faracarina

Post by faracarina » Oct 31st, '06, 05:25

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

silvermug

Post by silvermug » Nov 1st, '06, 20:26

wow. hyun bin is so HOT. i'm looking forward to this drama.

MzMina

Post by MzMina » Nov 2nd, '06, 00:54

thanks kaci!

aww, it sounds like a beautiful story and the scenery looks gorgeous! DamN..Hyun Bin looks really hot and mature in these shots..I've been wanting to see more of him since MNIKSS too, he was great in that role! ^_^ I hope the lead girl is good too. cant wait!

kaci

Post by kaci » Nov 2nd, '06, 19:19

KBS held the preview party of [The Snow Queen] in Seoul yesterday. Here are some of the photos from the party.
source: binmylove.cc.topzj.com & samsoon.joa.cc

photo of the whole cast
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/ ... 1043_L.jpg[/img]

four major actors and actresses
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/ ... 152429.jpg[/img]

Hyun Bin as Han Tae-woong
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/ ... 7625_1.jpg[/img]

Sung Yu-ri as Kim Bo-ra
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/ ... 150016.jpg[/img]

Se Gun-won as Im Ju-Hwan
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/ ... 152016.jpg[/img]

Lee Soong-ri as Yu In-Yeong
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/ ... 152014.jpg[/img]

Hyun Bin & Sun Yu-ri
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/ ... 151313.jpg[/img]

from left to right: Se Gun-won, Sun Yu-ri, Lee Soong-ri and Hyun Bin
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/ ... hoto-3.jpg[/img]

shizniz00

Post by shizniz00 » Nov 2nd, '06, 19:55

ah i want him to cut his hair and look like samshikie again! :D yeah i dont really think sung yuri is that good of an actress..it'd be nice if eugene was in there :D

kaci

Post by kaci » Nov 2nd, '06, 20:41

shizniz00 wrote:ah i want him to cut his hair and look like samshikie again! :D yeah i dont really think sung yuri is that good of an actress..it'd be nice if eugene was in there :D
hehe... I want him to have a hair cut, too. :D
well, after two months shooting, I still don't feel any chemistry between Hyun Bin and Sung Yuri.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Nov 3rd, '06, 04:24

The hair doesn't bother me at all, but what does bother me a little is the hint of a beard... I like my men with baby smooth facial skin. :lol

And wow, Lee Soong-Ri is pretty! I already wish she was the main character and not Sung Yu-Ri.

MzMina

Post by MzMina » Nov 3rd, '06, 06:48

I agree..Lee Soong Ri does look really cute, she did a fall photo shoot w/ Hyun Bin earlier this year, I think it was called Caspi Conus, and they looked really cute together. I wish they were the main leads 'cuz they seem to have more chemistry just by lookin' at those pics.
Binnie and Sung Yuri dont look like they match very well as a couple..just something bout her that doesnt quite fit. Even with the age gap of Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah, I thought they had great chemistry together onscreen and offscreen.

Although I much prefer his look in MNIKSS (cute, spiked & gelled hair, pretty-boy, and clean-cut) I do think this look really does match the role he'll be playing in this series well. I mean he will be a low-class boxer with a messed up life so he wouldnt be suave and fashionable like in MNIKSS. He looks quite mature and older w/ this look...I think it's hot how macho he looks. But I hope he shaves and cuts his hair soon after this series, 'cuz i miss the Sam Shikkie look! He was adorable!!!

kaci

Post by kaci » Nov 3rd, '06, 16:59

Clip 1 from [The Snow Queen] http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b7/data/dci_ ... 9642_1.wmv

Clip 2 from [The Snow Queen]http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b7/data/dci_ ... 15.MOV.WMV
(right click to download it, can't click it directly)

[img]http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kims ... re0242.jpg[/img]

credit to samsoon.joa.cc[/url]
Last edited by kaci on Nov 4th, '06, 01:11, edited 1 time in total.

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Nov 3rd, '06, 21:01

wow the first clip was really intense, looks exciting! that snow scenery is beautiful! this series looks good.

too bad the second link doesnt work though...=(

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Serentiy01 » Nov 3rd, '06, 21:23

kaci wrote:KBS held the preview party of [The Snow Queen] in Seoul yesterday. Here are some of the photos from the party.
source: binmylove.cc.topzj.com & samsoon.joa.cc

Se Gun-won as Im Ju-Hwan
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/ ... 152016.jpg[/img]

Lee Soong-ri as Yu In-Yeong
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/ ... 152014.jpg[/img]
Just a minor correction here.

It's actually Im Ju Hwan as Se Gun Woo and Yu In Yeong as Lee Seung Ri :-)

Scully2

Post by Scully2 » Nov 3rd, '06, 22:12

That's right Yoo In-yeong (유인영) as Lee Soong-ri.

I remember her from Loveholic ^____^

XxLenaxX

Post by XxLenaxX » Nov 3rd, '06, 23:44

o0hh..that's where she's from, no wonder I thought she looked familiar! She's purdee. She'd make a better couple with Hyun Bin than Sung Yuri.

kaci

Post by kaci » Nov 4th, '06, 01:13

anhnie wrote:wow the first clip was really intense, looks exciting! that snow scenery is beautiful! this series looks good.

too bad the second link doesnt work though...=(
need to right click to download it and then watch it using Media Player

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Nov 4th, '06, 08:02

thanks kaci! both of the links work now...that second link looks sad..that better not be my Binnie committing suicide =(...
I cant wait to watch it but it'll probably take a while since it airs on Nov. 13th, it probably wont be subbed until december..aww man.

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Nov 9th, '06, 13:40

oh, great!!! Bud I dont like HBins hairdo in this!!

babybung

Post by babybung » Nov 10th, '06, 04:31

sung yuri? ooh no *scratch head* why her?

silvermug

Post by silvermug » Nov 12th, '06, 22:12

wow. hyun bin looks yummier in those pics... hehehehe...

Vivagirl

Post by Vivagirl » Nov 13th, '06, 12:08

its screening tonite in kbs2... hope it scores gd ratings... :lol

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 13th, '06, 12:10

muhahha...hyun bin oppa is back tonight guys!!!! w00h00!

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Serentiy01 » Nov 14th, '06, 01:18

Episode 1 (HQ) - SERENO

Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Nov 14th, '06, 09:17

yayYy Binnie's series is finally airing! Serenity, does that link to the first episode have subtitles? I doubt it's already subbed since it just came out. =( I'm not korean so I think it's gonna take a while for it to be translated...but for those who watched the premiere in Korea, how did it turn out? I hope it has good ratings!

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Serentiy01 » Nov 14th, '06, 20:04

anhnie wrote:yayYy Binnie's series is finally airing! Serenity, does that link to the first episode have subtitles? I doubt it's already subbed since it just came out. =( I'm not korean so I think it's gonna take a while for it to be translated...but for those who watched the premiere in Korea, how did it turn out? I hope it has good ratings!
Hi anhnie, D-Fansubs will be subbing Snow Queen and will be timing the subs to SERENO's rip. We'll have to wait patiently for the subs to be released. :-)

First episode was not exciting but I thought it was quite interesting. The actors/actresses did a great job and the cinematography was breath taking. Unfortunately, the ratings were only 5.8%. Let's hope the best for the upcoming episodes. :thumright:

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Nov 15th, '06, 02:37

Thanks for the info Serenity, keep up the great work u guys! New series are subbed so quickly now, it's awesome. Thanks alot to every team that works hard to sub, if I knew korean, I'd def. help out.

Aww poo..sad to hear that the ratings are so low. I guess it's b/c it's a drama..most ppl tune into comedies more i guess since the last few really popular shows have been My Name is Kim Sam Soon, My Girl, Goong, and Full House which are all comedies. But that's nice to hear the cinematography and actors/actresses are all great..I'm really lookin' forward to seeing Hyun Bin's acting in this. Yes, let's all hope for the best! Go0oo Binnie!

marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by marvelous » Nov 15th, '06, 15:41

second episode was great... The drama has sad emotions written all over it...

Surpuh yo

elaiine

Chinese Hardsubbed

Post by elaiine » Nov 15th, '06, 16:02

Snow Queen Episode 1
Chinese Hardsubbed

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=6ICRHR5G

Snow Queen Episode 2
Chinese Hardsubbed

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U7HLBRTT

Credits to xiaomao's clubbox and me for uploading

ButterCake

Post by ButterCake » Nov 16th, '06, 01:30

Omg what happened to his hair? :D

MzMina

Post by MzMina » Nov 16th, '06, 05:36

ButterCake wrote:Omg what happened to his hair? :D
I knowww! I miss his cute short hair in MNIKSS! he looked so hot and suave with that look...his new hair makes him look older esp. with half shaved look. I admit this look fits his role in this series better than his look in MNIKSS since he looks more macho and rough, but still..i miss his old hair! I hope he changes it back after this series. I wanna see the Sam Shik look again! :-)

Grc733

Post by Grc733 » Nov 16th, '06, 05:37

does anyone know if they're going to release episodes with english subs it doesn't matter if they're soft subs but as long as they release them........... I wanna watch this drama :cry:

XxLenaxX

Post by XxLenaxX » Nov 16th, '06, 05:46

Grc733 wrote:does anyone know if they're going to release episodes with english subs it doesn't matter if they're soft subs but as long as they release them........... I wanna watch this drama :cry:
Same here! :cry: I really wanna watch this drama but I doubt the eng subs are already out, it might take awhile for those...I hope they come out soon b/c i need to see more of my Hyun Bin!

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Nov 16th, '06, 13:20

D-Fansubs is subbing this series. Subtitles will come out eventually.