I should've stayed away
1%

Total votes: 405

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Sep 24th, '06, 07:51

Much thanks!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 24th, '06, 23:20

I just was wondering if his nickname should not be Maki instead of makky? Because I thought thier names had to end in a vowel and y is not always considered one unless they do in Japan...

knark52nd
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by knark52nd » Sep 25th, '06, 05:53

Mythrel wrote:I just was wondering if his nickname should not be Maki instead of makky? Because I thought thier names had to end in a vowel and y is not always considered one unless they do in Japan...
you're right about words in japanese having to end in a vowel (exception: n).

knark52nd's logic: since i make english subs for a (primarily) english speaking audience, i try to find ways of, i guess, 'localizing' certain aspects without causing too much harm to the original content. nicknames for western names usually end in "y." (mikey, davey, joey, johnny, etc.) following that trend, because "makky" is a nickname, i tried to make it look like a nickname as much as possible. if you lift it straight from japanese to roman letters it would be: makki. anyways.... yep..

Yukster

Post by Yukster » Sep 25th, '06, 07:58

=_-YuRiPa-_= wrote:
cler1c wrote:bleh suspense is killing me....
What did Maki and Hikari talk about at the end of the movie? From my rough translation I thought that they would get together one day... Or did it refer to Sakurakoji and Hikari? Bleh...
Well...
She said, "What if I became an adult in the future..? Can we start to date each other again..? - I take that as a confesion of love from Hikari herself >.<

And here comes the ultimate spoiler..!! He replied, "You will become a great person when you grow up, and...I wouldn't deserve to be with you." Hikari takes this to be a sign of rejection and starts to twitch her face alittle. "But some day in the future..." Makky looks at Sakura koji after saying that.

If you want my 2 cents, it just means that he don't want her to be involve with a yakuza even though he likes her. And that hopefully she'll come to understand sakura's love for her. Damn, he is really taking her welfare into serious consideration...I don't think I have that amount of generosity in me.!!
Actually, here's the translation, word for word:

Hikari: When I am a little older, can we go out on a date again?
Makki: Umemura-san, when you are older, you will be such a good woman, that I would be unsuitable for you... But in the future... definetly... (implying that they will meet again in the future...)
HIkari: Yeah...
Makki: And you should take into consideration Sakurakoji's (Makki actually gets his name right) feelings as well.... (To Sakurakouji) Isn't that right, Sakura-something? (again, he gets it wrong... on purpose??)

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 25th, '06, 18:46

Heya knark52nd,
Thanks for the respond XD I was wondering about that cause I thought so, but I thought maybe there was case where it didn't have to lol. Anways thanks again for the reply! Keep up the exellent work! I'm sure you guys will, so what I mean is thanks XP *does Makio's evil face* hehe

Willuknight

Post by Willuknight » Sep 27th, '06, 01:52

hey, just watched ep7-9. and i couldn't keep myself from watching 10 as well..

My japanese isn't that great, but i think i got the general gist of things, but could someone clarify the ending for me
does it really end with maki going to another highschool ? Why, because he liked it so much the first time?
thanks!

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Sep 27th, '06, 02:11

Willuknight wrote:
does it really end with maki going to another highschool ? Why, because he liked it so much the first time?
thanks!
ok i'm not positive myself but i dont think that makky actually graduated from highschool in the first place... when he ran back to school and they gave him that certificate i dont think it was his graduating diploma... i think he said sumthing like "sotsugyou dekinai n da demo arigatou" meaning i couldn't graduate but thank you... i'm not 100% positive but i think makky went to another high school cuz he didn't graduate from st agnes :cry: but does this mean there's gonna be a mbmh 2? i kinda hope so!! :lol

Willuknight

Post by Willuknight » Sep 27th, '06, 12:02

hmm
I thought that he actually graduated St Agnes, thats what the scene where they handed him that pice of paper, in the cafeteria was.

It sort of felt like he went back to the gang, then it was like 'meh, whatever i'll go back to highschool again'

In anycase, he chose to go back to highschool, because he had already been voted as boss. Apart from the other highschool, i thought the ending went quite well.

Did you see when the school teacher came to visit him in prison, after she talked to Makio, outside she said something to his flunkies about liking him, or love ? I know she mentioned the word 'koi' at anyrate.

They didn't show what Hikari thought of Jun's crush on her, after Makio outed them. I was hopinng they'd give us at least a little more confirmation of that relationship developing.

As for Season 2, i doubt it will happen. Even if he is going to another highschool, it would negatively impact the first season to repeat the situation - IMO.

djancoek

Post by djancoek » Sep 27th, '06, 12:25

i think they might be trying to show us that apparently jun ends up with saki cos at the end of the show they appeared to be having fun together on the way to their campus....
its a great series but i think mbmh2 won't be as good cos they prolly use some of their basic ideas from mbmh in the 2nd season....well lots of series that tried to create the 2nd season ends up like that... i don't say that it will be boring but it might be less entertaining compared to the 1st season....but its just my opinion

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Sep 27th, '06, 19:17

man , reading these posts are making me want to watch the ending even more.. its giving me so many ideas on what could happen..
hmm ill go watch ep 9 again...

his homeroom teacher ... wonder if makky and her will get together?

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Sep 28th, '06, 03:30

soo many cute girls in a japanese classroom.. such an unreal ratio of goodlooking ppl to bad looking people.. but since its in japan.. it seems very real.. lol

heppy

Post by heppy » Sep 28th, '06, 04:47

i just finished this show yest.. last epi is so T.T

this is one of my fave jdrama.. (=

it's nice to be young! lol

SakuraMinamoto

Post by SakuraMinamoto » Sep 28th, '06, 12:19

Willuknight wrote:hmm
I thought that he actually graduated St Agnes, thats what the scene where they handed him that pice of paper, in the cafeteria was.
He actually didn't graduate. The headmaster (principal? how do you call him XD) was forced to expel him from school after his true identity as a yakuza was found out. But Minami sensei and his classmates gave him a "fake" certificate as a memento that he attended 3-A. It was very sweet of them, I think... to forgive him...
And then he goes to another high school to graduate for real, leaving the boss position to Mikio. ^______^ I've been so happy! Because Mikio chose to concur for becoming boss, while Makio wanted to become boss only because he didn't know any other way to be, but he's such a sweet person deep inside and he shouldn't really be yakuza...

And it's fun how Kazu is going to school, too, now ^__^ I wanted to see him in a uniform again though XDDD

heppy

Post by heppy » Sep 28th, '06, 12:21

anyone can give me the link to dl the theme song? thanks for the help.. (=

SakuraMinamoto

Post by SakuraMinamoto » Sep 28th, '06, 12:24

MoonKnight wrote:sono fune wo goi de yuke omae no te de goi de yuke
It's actually KOIDE yuke, in both cases and in the whole song.

Also:
nagasaremai to sagarai nagara
saKarai
akari wo kishite danmari konde mo
Akari wo kEshite daMarikonde mo

sorry but I couldn't help pointing that out ^^;;;;

MoonKnight

Post by MoonKnight » Sep 28th, '06, 15:51

SakuraMinamoto wrote:
MoonKnight wrote:sono fune wo goi de yuke omae no te de goi de yuke
It's actually KOIDE yuke, in both cases and in the whole song.

Also:
nagasaremai to sagarai nagara
saKarai
akari wo kishite danmari konde mo
Akari wo kEshite daMarikonde mo

sorry but I couldn't help pointing that out ^^;;;;

Honestly, I didn't do the romaji conversion. I googled it real quick and I think I pulled that from a Wikipedia article. I didn't even read through it ^_^;;
Had I actually read through it, I would have seen that haha. I just don't like reading romaji when I can help it.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Sep 28th, '06, 17:33

SakuraMinamoto wrote:
He actually didn't graduate. The headmaster (principal? how do you call him XD) was forced to expel him from school after his true identity as a yakuza was found out. But Minami sensei and his classmates gave him a "fake" certificate as a memento that he attended 3-A. It was very sweet of them, I think... to forgive him...
And then he goes to another high school to graduate for real, leaving the boss position to Mikio. ^______^ I've been so happy! Because Mikio chose to concur for becoming boss, while Makio wanted to become boss only because he didn't know any other way to be, but he's such a sweet person deep inside and he shouldn't really be yakuza...

And it's fun how Kazu is going to school, too, now ^__^ I wanted to see him in a uniform again though XDDD
i knew it!! yay i was right! maybe my japanese is starting to improve! lol!

yay i was wondering what the teacher said to makio's flunkies too... i also hear koi... but i think she says that she luvs him "as a precious student of hers"

there probably wont be a mbmh2 but in the korean movie (which i still havent seen yet -_-) there's a 2nd movie where makki goes to college (i think it's called my boss my student or sumthin like that) and the characters names r obviously different from the japanese names so maybe they'll make a season 2 based on makki going to college?

and yea jun kinda seems to like hagiwara-san at the end with them both walking to school together... they make a cute couple but i kinda wanted jun to end up with hikari :P

but omg the entire last ep was soooo kool!! the beginning of the ep made me cry so much when he was getting taken away by the police :cry: but he looked so sexy when he was fighting and stuff cuz he was getting all wet from the rain!! hehe...

the part when jun and hikari went to makki's house was so funny cuz he kept yelling at kazu and they were getting so scared of him! LOL

anyways that's the end of my ranting for now... MBMH WAS SUCH A GREAT DRAMA!! THE BEST ONE THIS SEASON FOR SURE!! :wub:

sherekahn

Post by sherekahn » Sep 29th, '06, 06:30

Not sure how likely it is, but a second season would be nice...at least a special.
I'd like to see if he really has chosen another way of life and how that shapes up.

skachild

Post by skachild » Sep 29th, '06, 07:02

sherekahn wrote:Not sure how likely it is, but a second season would be nice...at least a special.
I'd like to see if he really has chosen another way of life and how that shapes up.
another season will be good.... but is better just do a special ep.... dont want the story to be the same... i mean makky is going to study again so that he can ge a highschool diploma.. (base on the last ep)(spoiler) :whistling: so, it will be quit boring to watch makky at school again...
but i will like to watch more about makky and umemura... can there get together in the future...? if umemura know about Sakurakouji feeling toward her... what would she do..?? :scratch:
thats why a special ep will be good enough.... :mrgreen:

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Sep 29th, '06, 07:32

dont wanna see a 2nd season.. just leave it as it is... GTO stayed in our hearts cuz there wasnt a 2nd season to ruin it.. everything that comes out after a 1st season isnt as good and is ruined.. i believe the same jokes wont be as funny.. because it will be the same jokes, just different classmates.. kinda like gokusen 2nd season.. 1st season of gokusen was funny.. 2nd season i just skimmed it through.. hopefully dont make the same mistake...

shinji1246

Post by shinji1246 » Sep 29th, '06, 12:33

Out of curiosity, why was Makky expelled? Is there actually a school rule which states that 'no yakuzas allowed?' Or was he expelled for fighting in the start of the final episode? I mean, for the whole year, he was behaving the way he should be and also passed the graduation exam....he didn't cause enough 'trouble' to be expelled, right? Just a thought though

malev

Post by malev » Sep 29th, '06, 13:29

They could easily do a second season. Since it's based off the Korean movie My Boss , My Hero, there is a sequel to the korean movie called My Boss, My Teacher.
In the korean movie, he ends up having to go to college too. And at college, in order to graduate, he gets put in a student teacher program and has to go teach at a school or something. So have Makky go to college and get sent back to St. Agnes. Then there could be a love story between Minami Sensei and Makky. Who knows, maybe Umemura-san is a student teacher at the school too. Love triangle! It could be done. The actress who plays Manami is 19 in real life and she plays mid-20s. And the actress who plays Umemura is only one year younger. And in the last scene, she looked much older. Tho it would be a little like GTO or Gokusen, but nobody said this show was original! It was based off a korean movie after all. It would still be a load of fun! And you can have a whole second season!

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Sep 29th, '06, 16:16

Just finished the last episode and definitely can see a Second Season.. I mean they end it as if it is an introduction to a Sequel.. Hehe we'll just have to wait till the future to see if they decide to do so because now they can easily switch it to either Makio or Kazu as he is beginning to enter School.

mane

Post by mane » Sep 30th, '06, 02:24

yaaay I just saw the last episode!!!
I've cried like a baby!!!
They put it so open for a season 2 !!! >___<

I'm so looking forward to it!!!! T_T

Sakaki-kun wa kakoi desu!!! ^_^

skachild

Post by skachild » Oct 1st, '06, 11:58

can someone translate this... i don know if this has anything to do with the drama but the file name is MyBoss1.jpg :unsure:

[img]http://www.lespros.co.jp/artists/yui_ar ... yboss1.jpg[/img]

from - http://www.lespros.co.jp/artists/yui_aragaki/index.html

magicalfairy3510

Post by magicalfairy3510 » Oct 5th, '06, 13:01

hi...anyone know where to download My Boss My Hero thru direct download? :cry: Coz right now I'm staying in uni hall and it's suck. :faint: Firewall all over the place and I can't use P2P. waaaaaaa :hissy:

magicalfairy3510

Post by magicalfairy3510 » Oct 5th, '06, 21:33

I am used to megaupload, sendspace n etc, so I think it would be OK with RARHOST.com too . It would be great if you can upload it started from Ep 1. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much :salut:

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Oct 5th, '06, 22:35

skachild: Here's a simple and rough translation from the short message you've posted. I haven't ran it by anyone for editing, but I'm sure you'll get the main idea. And of course you do know that this is a message from Arakaki Yui to the fans, right? Anyways, here it goes :

This it Gacchan (evidently this is her nickname)

Did you see My Boss episode one? Huh? I mean, have you seen it? Another new drama has started, and the summer this year looks like it'll be a hot one. We're all drenched here in sweat as we get through filming and laughing with one another everyday. Eri-chan, who portrays my bestfriend, and I have gotten close enough where we can talk freely with each other. I'm really glad we've become so close as friends. Of course with everyone in 3-A and the main characters too. Well then, I wonder what will Makio's position as the boss turn out to be, as well as what will happen with his relationship with others. It's going to be interesting. Well then, I'll end here.

Please watch My Boss My Hero!!

Yui

I hope this is good enough. :salut: I kinda did it in a rush in between classes....^^

spokeydokey00

Post by spokeydokey00 » Oct 5th, '06, 22:38

magicalfairy3510 wrote:I am used to megaupload, sendspace n etc, so I think it would be OK with RARHOST.com too . It would be great if you can upload it started from Ep 1. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much :salut:
I can only Upload 350MB at a time. The first episode is about 1GB so i'll have to split up the first episode into a few files. I'll let you know when i upload it.

robetella

Post by robetella » Oct 7th, '06, 12:13

I just started watching this drama and i must say it's been FANTASTIC! It was abit odd to see 27yr old acting as a high school student but it sure was hella lot of fun watching him play that role. Great cast and super hilarious as well. Each episode keeps getting better and better. SUGOI!!

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Oct 8th, '06, 04:56

This is such a great drama! it's so funny and the acting is really really good compared to other jdoramas :wub: my sis and i became fans of the main lead right away XD
he didnt try too hard to be funny, his acting is really natural.
But am I the only one who doesnt like him being with Umuwara or w/e her name is <_<
Well anyway ill prob finish the series by 2mr XD come on bittorent XD

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Oct 9th, '06, 16:57

I vote now.....
I watched this drama and I must say it's been so so great!!
I want watch it again and again.... :D
And Tegoshi is so cute :wub: .

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Oct 9th, '06, 21:46

Umuwara or w/e her name is <_<
It's "Umemura" :-)

ButterCake

Post by ButterCake » Oct 16th, '06, 01:23

Haha this show is amazing. Nagase Tomoya rules! I wasn't planning on watching this after Tiger & Dragon (boring) but luckily I did....pudding!!

Btw, am I the only slow one who didn't know he is with Ayumi Hamsaki?

robetella

Post by robetella » Oct 16th, '06, 04:13

This drama is FANTASTIC once again!!!!! HAhahahaahhah.... Btw thr's a special ep coming out or already out? =D

kill_mart

Post by kill_mart » Oct 18th, '06, 00:36

i just finished the series a while ago. xD It was good and funny!!! xD Aragaki Yui is so kawaii!! :wub:

vahnzenqi

Post by vahnzenqi » Oct 18th, '06, 02:30

i believe this is the best dorama series for this season,
its so hilarious, i laugh so hard in every ep.
im fan of tomoya and his acting was so good in this series,
and yui is so kawaii.

anna80

Post by anna80 » Oct 18th, '06, 09:00

hi, does anyone know where i can download the theme song? I can't use bittorent though. thx.

anna80

Post by anna80 » Oct 18th, '06, 09:19

just finished watching MBMH today. It's so funny 'n I love the ending too. I wish he would end up with Hikari though. My fav scene would be on the first day of school when he threaten the biology teacher not to call his name to answer the question. and the part on the basketball competition where his short's elastics snap, that was hilarious, the girls were running away from him, and he was confused and keep on asking naze naze.
well there are many hilarious part in the movies. i love it.... best i jdrama i ever watch.

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Oct 18th, '06, 15:46

the funniest drama ever! Nagasa was really good :thumright: one of my fav dramas :wub:

anna80

Post by anna80 » Oct 19th, '06, 10:41

anna80 wrote:hi, does anyone know where i can download the theme song? I can't use bittorent though. thx.
nevermind my request, found it.

geoff2005

Post by geoff2005 » Oct 21st, '06, 05:23

only watched the 2 subbed episodes. so far so good.

azn-angelz-demons

Post by azn-angelz-demons » Oct 22nd, '06, 06:53

aw man its so funny lolz
the way makio noticed his first love lolz and how u see his lil' heart and the lumberjack beating at it roflz funny

Shana

Post by Shana » Oct 22nd, '06, 13:20

i loooove this series :)

makky really looks funny whenever a thought comes to his mind

skachild

Post by skachild » Oct 23rd, '06, 15:07

i just watch it again... sure not getting bored yet... :w00t:
doesn't want to delete it from my HD 1st... although i already burn it in my DVD :wub: :wub: :wub:
Arahgaki yui is so kawaiii.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

skachild

Post by skachild » Oct 23rd, '06, 15:11

blueeyedwolf wrote:skachild: Here's a simple and rough translation from the short message you've posted. I haven't ran it by anyone for editing, but I'm sure you'll get the main idea. And of course you do know that this is a message from Arakaki Yui to the fans, right? Anyways, here it goes :

This it Gacchan (evidently this is her nickname)

Did you see My Boss episode one? Huh? I mean, have you seen it? Another new drama has started, and the summer this year looks like it'll be a hot one. We're all drenched here in sweat as we get through filming and laughing with one another everyday. Eri-chan, who portrays my bestfriend, and I have gotten close enough where we can talk freely with each other. I'm really glad we've become so close as friends. Of course with everyone in 3-A and the main characters too. Well then, I wonder what will Makio's position as the boss turn out to be, as well as what will happen with his relationship with others. It's going to be interesting. Well then, I'll end here.

Please watch My Boss My Hero!!

Yui

I hope this is good enough. :salut: I kinda did it in a rush in between classes....^^
ooohhh.. thanks blueeyedwolf... didnt noticed that u already translate it.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
thanks again.... errhhmm.. looks like im going to get some japan classes... 8) 8)

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Oct 25th, '06, 20:08

I just finished ep10... I have to say I've loved virtually every minute of the series.

But did anyone else think the ending was a little weak, what with Makky going to a new highschool? I think it would have been much cooler/better to see him either at a college (though very unlikely) or as a tearcher at Agnes...

Anywho, great series. It was very enjoyable. Thanks for the sub!

kill_mart

Post by kill_mart » Oct 25th, '06, 20:47

Mwulf wrote:I just finished ep10... I have to say I've loved virtually every minute of the series.

But did anyone else think the ending was a little weak, what with Makky going to a new highschool? I think it would have been much cooler/better to see him either at a college (though very unlikely) or as a tearcher at Agnes...

Anywho, great series. It was very enjoyable. Thanks for the sub!
eh?! Teacher at St.Agnes?! I think the reason why he wanted to go to HS again ish cuz he want to try again.

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Oct 25th, '06, 20:53

I know... but it just seemed like his life there would be a rehash of what already happened.... living is supposed to be about experiencing new things (which was a theme of the series) ... not rehashing the old.

James_yka

Post by James_yka » Oct 26th, '06, 00:16

I think its because he has a promise to keep...
Should be something about Pride of kumicho, a Yakuza Kumicho is even a larger pride...

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Oct 27th, '06, 00:26

season 2 is a must for mbmh!!!!

i dont know how many times i almost fell out of my chair while watching this series...

this is one of the shows that got my pessimistic friend addicted. he said he watched it over 3 times now.

I WANT MY BOSS, MY HERO SEASON2!!!!!!!!!!!!

avars

Post by avars » Oct 29th, '06, 23:19

need english sub 4 episode 3 n beyond

melica37

Post by melica37 » Oct 29th, '06, 23:40

If you are looking for the subs they are at this link in the subtitle thread.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36726

If you are looking for more hardsubbed episodes the subbing team has finished the first 2 episodes so far so you will have to wait for Ep3

thtl

Post by thtl » Oct 30th, '06, 03:12

Mwulf wrote:I know... but it just seemed like his life there would be a rehash of what already happened.... living is supposed to be about experiencing new things (which was a theme of the series) ... not rehashing the old.
That why there won't be a sequel until 2010 when, and if, Makky finally graduated from this new high school and become, god forbid, a teacher. :lol

Caramel1812

Post by Caramel1812 » Nov 1st, '06, 15:38

I lurve lurve lurve this series so much much much!! and the lead is soo hot! *swoons* hehe does anyone know any other good series similar to this :)

skachild

Post by skachild » Nov 2nd, '06, 08:17

try watch the movie "my boss my hero".. im still downloading it lol... :cry: :cry:

Caramel1812

Post by Caramel1812 » Nov 2nd, '06, 14:37

hiya ska

I've watched the korean movie my boss my hero~ its just okay in my opinion..it so doesnt beat the japanese series! *sighs*

hehe someone told me it started with a kiss the japanese version was way better than the taiwanese version..i wonder

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Nov 2nd, '06, 20:10

I loved every moment of this dorama.
In one word.... IT WAS FANTASTIC, i cant get enough of it, too bad its already over :-(

I wished Sakaki-kun would date or marry ( :-) ) Yui Aragaki (i dont remember the name of her character....

MilkyBO2

Post by MilkyBO2 » Nov 6th, '06, 13:35

This series is awesome, the pudding fight never fails to crack me up and how he can't ever remember "Sakurakouji". Yui Aragaki was cool in this series too :)

^ *her name was Umemura Hikari I think?

airskape

Post by airskape » Nov 6th, '06, 13:57

if you noticed in the last episode he called sakurakouji by his proper name :D

hisa

Post by hisa » Nov 9th, '06, 03:27

:cry: just finished it~ wow....definately one of my top favorites...

I cried so much at the end..which never happens~ so touching....
It would be interesting to see how he gets through school again and what he plans to do with his life...*sigh* second season perhaps...? hehe...yeah, yeah...

hisa

Post by hisa » Nov 9th, '06, 03:28

ButterCake wrote:Haha this show is amazing. Nagase Tomoya rules! I wasn't planning on watching this after Tiger & Dragon (boring) but luckily I did....pudding!!

wtf?! No. You're not.

skachild

Post by skachild » Nov 9th, '06, 03:48

hisa wrote:
ButterCake wrote:Haha this show is amazing. Nagase Tomoya rules! I wasn't planning on watching this after Tiger & Dragon (boring) but luckily I did....pudding!!

wtf?! No. You're not.
huh...!!!???? :blink :blink :blink

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Nov 9th, '06, 12:04

He's been dating her for like 4 years now..

airskape

Post by airskape » Nov 10th, '06, 07:58

poor guy..her voice must be so irritating :lol
sorry to all ayu fans :D

Meme Sama

Post by Meme Sama » Nov 11th, '06, 13:44

This is one of the funniest drama ever..it's a MUST to watch..^_^

twinklesstars

Post by twinklesstars » Nov 14th, '06, 05:00

I thought it pretty good and funny to watch. I quite enjoy the series.

prettysara

Post by prettysara » Nov 14th, '06, 14:32

hi!! newbie here...

just finished this last saturday.... :thumright:

Andro

Post by Andro » Nov 16th, '06, 16:52

I finished this drama this week. It was a really funny and must-seen drama. I laughted so lot, when Makky made something stupid, or when he talked with Umemura. I liked Nagase Tomoya's acting, he was perfect for this roll.

roxycutiegurl

Post by roxycutiegurl » Nov 26th, '06, 10:23

can i noe wat happen???at last????cause very slow to download....wat happens to tegoshi???
Attachments
change picture...tesshi when small
change picture...tesshi when small
tesshi8.jpg (184.77 KiB) Viewed 5720 times
Last edited by roxycutiegurl on Nov 26th, '06, 11:53, edited 2 times in total.

roxycutiegurl

Post by roxycutiegurl » Nov 26th, '06, 11:49

vietxgod wrote:
roxycutiegurl wrote:can i noe wat happen???at last????cause very slow to download....wat happens to tegoshi???
gosh this dude looks like a girl i jus wanna punch him on his face...

i hope they remove his ass in season two....... * /wishfull thinking *
huh???are u talking bout tegoshi????

roxycutiegurl

Post by roxycutiegurl » Nov 26th, '06, 11:57

i luv tegoshi yuya....he is so cute...i think when NewS reunite...he will be one of the hansem mans...
Attachments
TEGOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEGOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tesshi10.jpg (157.85 KiB) Viewed 5719 times

Luffa

Post by Luffa » Nov 27th, '06, 06:01

Nagase Tomoya was the BEST...his acting was amazingly perfect for this drama and his role! I cried, I laughed, I almost died when he was called up by the teachers! ~WAAH, I wish there were more eps!!!

Amazing drama, definitely a must watch!

Ilona

Post by Ilona » Nov 30th, '06, 23:27

Excuse me, but that my request: who have text-translate lirykes of Sorafune, that my fav OST theme song right now, I want know, what in it. Onegai!