[Discussion] Sapuri with Kame and Itou Misaki! (summer 06)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
roburn

Post by roburn » Sep 10th, '06, 10:04

Yup... This song is definitely nice and touching.

caryncyh

Post by caryncyh » Sep 10th, '06, 10:18

OMG, thanks a lot roburn!! *showers roburn with lotsa huggles, flowers and lollipops* YSI is the best!! thank you again!!

roburn

Post by roburn » Sep 10th, '06, 10:54

No problem mate... ^_^

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 11th, '06, 04:47

priceless subbing snafu, had to share this :lol
Attachments
BreastStorming-explain.jpg
BreastStorming-explain.jpg (35.48 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
BreastStorming.jpg
BreastStorming.jpg (51.93 KiB) Viewed 2562 times

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 11th, '06, 11:46

hahahaha!!
what's the breast storming sub all about?

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 11th, '06, 14:18

Basically, it's a scene where they're asked to join a brainstorming session. But because of the Japanese accent and weakness on English on the translator's part, it became breast storming.

The first image says, "Fujie, explain to this fella what 'breast storming' means"
The second image says, "Hurry, breast storming"

elbowslayer

Post by elbowslayer » Sep 12th, '06, 04:50

wow...watanabe...my prediction is that he gets neither haha...i totally wanted him to hook up with watanabe....

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 12th, '06, 06:32

ahh.. so that's what it was about. hehe
good thing i'm sticking with dancestar's subs.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 14th, '06, 11:48

fell asleep during the first episod. The actor who plays the lead part would make a decent girl with a pair of boobs. A sort of japanese Patti Smith. Sorry, couldn't help thinking about that during the time I was awaken... :D

hkgirl

Post by hkgirl » Sep 14th, '06, 17:56

Not with that nose he wouldn't! :lol

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Sep 18th, '06, 11:17

roburn wrote:Blue day by Ayaka
Send space
OR
Blue day by Ayaka
Yousendit
Credit to thtl of jdorama.com
Thank you, roburn, for sharing this! :)

chayeh

Post by chayeh » Sep 19th, '06, 20:33

I'm just at the episode 4 and I love it !!! Especially Kame, I like him when he dresses casual, not as in NWP...
Anyway, I'm looking for the opening song sung By KAT-TUN and an insert song , sung by a woman ...If anyone has a link to dl , thanks for all !

chayeh

Post by chayeh » Sep 19th, '06, 20:37

Sorry , I make a mistake , I would like to have the opening and the ending song.. :D :D

TG3

Post by TG3 » Sep 20th, '06, 00:56

It's all over! :lol

I actually had a feeling this could have turned out sad or even worse, ambiguously without any resolution. In the end, though, the writers gave us what we wanted to see in the end. It was nothing groundbreaking but it was fun to watch.

roburn

Post by roburn » Sep 20th, '06, 15:10

chayeh wrote:Sorry , I make a mistake , I would like to have the opening and the ending song.. :D :D

Ending Theme Song

Can't get the opening song.

chayeh

Post by chayeh » Sep 20th, '06, 20:28

roburn wrote:
chayeh wrote:Sorry , I make a mistake , I would like to have the opening and the ending song.. :D :D

Ending Theme Song

Can't get the opening song.
thanks but have you the song in complete?
And I find a link for the opening song ! :D
http://download.yousendit.com/703E958A1F700836

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 20th, '06, 21:59

TG3 wrote:It's all over! :lol

I actually had a feeling this could have turned out sad or even worse, ambiguously without any resolution. In the end, though, the writers gave us what we wanted to see in the end. It was nothing groundbreaking but it was fun to watch.
i think so too. it was a little obvious that the writers crammed a little too many things in the last ep as they do with most dramas anyway. and agreed, still fun to watch lol. maybe the writers know that we have that in our minds.

on another note (i know the series is complete now so there probably won't be many more posts), whenever misaki-san and kame do a say hug or kiss scene....it's pretty obvious that misaki-san is a little reluctant. am i just imagining this orr?

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Sep 20th, '06, 23:19

watched the last ep! i can't believe it's over, but kame has THNK coming in october, so its all good
although i didn't like itoh, i'm happy she and kame ended up together, b/c if kame is happy i'm happy, LOL
and i'm happy tht they gave a definite ending, i was worried they would do an anego type thing where they are "together" ...but not really, lol
yay imaoko and yugi ended up together! but na-chan still wen tot her mom =(
haha, the scene where kame was trying to take his surfboard w/o na-chan noticing was so funny, but it was so dumb tht itoh and eita didn't see him tht night, i mean how can u not see a guy walking down the street holding a huge orange surfboard?!
tht, and why did kame suddenly decide tht he wanted to wear a suit all the time? especially since he went fromworking at a big company to a small town one...so random, but he looked hot =)

luxe rabbit

Post by luxe rabbit » Sep 21st, '06, 00:37

that ending was pretty lame...
i liked her ad though.

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 21st, '06, 01:07

yey! it has ended. finally.
well, it was ok, i guess. i really didn't have any high expectations on this.
but still, it was fun.
now i'm waiting for tatta hitotsu.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 21st, '06, 02:56

The writing on the drama wasn't that strong. However, there was a ensemble cast that had great potential. Unfortunately, the key pieces (Itoh and Kame) just did not have chemistry, that made this drama weak.

Tho Shida Mirai's character seems to follow on to her drama next season, her father ignored her so she became a 14 yr old mama :lol

hkgirl

Post by hkgirl » Sep 21st, '06, 07:22

TG3 wrote:It's all over! :lol

I agree. I was really annoyed when I watched Anego certain things were unresolved. I'm happy they are together officially. And Watanabe redeemed herself. It's all good.

robetella

Post by robetella » Sep 22nd, '06, 13:29

Finally finished the drama! It was a fun loving drama, many parts of e script was very much expected and easily predictable. The last epi was definitely e best. :wub: seeing ito misaki!

naoto

Post by naoto » Sep 26th, '06, 01:15

I finished it~! Yeah it wasn't bad... best part was yugi pouring something into the really old sake to trick imaoka, and when he drinks it he talks while spitting it out hahahahaha

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 27th, '06, 19:56

naoto wrote:I finished it~! Yeah it wasn't bad... best part was yugi pouring something into the really old sake to trick imaoka, and when he drinks it he talks while spitting it out hahahahaha
何じゃこれは? (it looked like he was laughing and barfing at the same time HAHA)

lu_chan

Post by lu_chan » Oct 4th, '06, 14:43

pinkuonigiri wrote:i don't see what’s so wrong about older women younger men parings >< ( maybe because I’m a little older my self... well not that old <<;;;; )
heh-heh. I am a little older myself....not as "seasoned" as the women Kame is dating..and, i am really happy to see younger men dating older women. It's about time that there is a bit of role reversal. Break some taboos. GOd knows the crap poor demi moore has to go through from the media being younger than Ashton. We see so many older men..like Bruce WIllis dating women MORE than half their age...

GO KAME!!! Go TAKKEY!!! YAY!!! ^_____^

also, for those younger gals out there...just wait these women are breaking the barriers for you. when you are that age and single..you'll be happy that no one will bother you about dating a young hot guy. heehee

for the guys: you have it easy. ;p

p.s. does any know if there is an mp3 of the opening song? i see the ending song for d/ld but not the other one.

beuneek

Post by beuneek » Oct 6th, '06, 21:02

does anyone know where i can find the last episode w. eng subs? i can't seem to find it since it disappeared on youtube!

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Oct 9th, '06, 17:03

I don't like very much this dorama, but I like Kame so much :wub: :wub: ...so I watched it...all episodes!!

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Oct 9th, '06, 17:10

beuneek wrote:does anyone know where i can find the last episode w. eng subs? i can't seem to find it since it disappeared on youtube!
I like on this blog : http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/2006/07/ ... -2006.html
But I don't know if is last episode with english sub. I think that yes...I hope that I help you :unsure:

ODYSS3Y

Post by ODYSS3Y » Oct 22nd, '06, 06:32

what is the name of that song on Ishida's cell phone?

mi_heu

SAPURI

Post by mi_heu » Mar 5th, '07, 20:05

hey yall.... :lol

can someone plz tell me where i can watch sapuri without dwnloadin it. :unsure: ..cuz this isn't my comp nd i am not allowd to dwnload enything on it as i broke the comp last time... :cussing: .PLZ HELP A SISTER OUT!!!

i can't watch it on crunchyroll cuz ep4 doesn't show it. :crazy: ..and i tried else where but no luck....

HELP A D-ADDICT plz :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

thank you :thumright:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 5th, '07, 20:09

did u check youtube?? or veoh??

mi_heu

Post by mi_heu » Mar 5th, '07, 20:11

WOW A QUICK REPLY... :lol

thnx but yeah i chekd nd they uploaded epi 1... :scratch:

but i can't wait...i need to know...this is killing me...

HELP ME!!!

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 5th, '07, 20:16

mi_heu wrote:WOW A QUICK REPLY... :lol

thnx but yeah i chekd nd they uploaded epi 1... :scratch:

but i can't wait...i need to know...this is killing me...

HELP ME!!!
k i'll try help searching

try dailymotion.com

they might hav it xD

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 5th, '07, 20:18

nvm they hav it in french... ....

mi_heu

Post by mi_heu » Mar 5th, '07, 20:18

HAHA...I MIGHT SOUND CRAZY BUT I SEARCHED THER AND IT HAS IT WITH SPANISH SUBZ...AND OBVIOUSLY THATS NO GOOD TO ME...LOL..i even tried peekvid.com....nothing..

but u knw in d-addicts there is a place where i can find links and that...do u know where it is????

mi_heu

Post by mi_heu » Mar 5th, '07, 20:21

u know wot...is there a plce where i can directly download it to the comp without torrent...like for megaupload and that...then after i finish watching it..i iwll dlete it...and what mam don't know won't hurt her...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA(evil laugh)

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 5th, '07, 20:25

mi_heu wrote:u know wot...is there a plce where i can directly download it to the comp without torrent...like for megaupload and that...then after i finish watching it..i iwll dlete it...and what mam don't know won't hurt her...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA(evil laugh)
good idea lol

hope ur mom doesnt find out lmao

mi_heu

Post by mi_heu » Mar 5th, '07, 20:28

i know thnx hun..

i onced bumped into a link in d-addicts where ppl were sharing links to download jdoramas...do u happn to know where it is??

soz i am asking too many questions...lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 5th, '07, 20:30

umm here i guess

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

never actually downloaded something from d-addicts so dunt really kno

im not much of a big help lol sry

mi_heu

Post by mi_heu » Mar 5th, '07, 20:32

lol...thanx but that's not it...lol...its a place where ppl share links to other websites to download jdoramas and that...

no prob i'll google it...
thanx soooo much for your help... :thumright:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 5th, '07, 20:34

mi_heu wrote:lol...thanx but that's not it...lol...its a place where ppl share links to other websites to download jdoramas and that...

no prob i'll google it...
thanx soooo much for your help... :thumright:
sry i wasnt very much help

good luck in finding it xD

aziboxe

Post by aziboxe » Mar 5th, '07, 21:26

i watched it on crunchyroll.com ....... try there ^_~.

aziboxe

Post by aziboxe » Mar 5th, '07, 21:26

i watched it on crunchyroll.com ....... try there ^_~.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Mar 5th, '07, 21:40

i watched it on crunchyroll too but she sed its not working there or something

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 13th, '07, 14:14

Watching Sapuri atm. This is the first drama show I see a almost-a-real-kiss on a japanese drama =D.

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Mar 13th, '07, 17:46

dxtr wrote:Watching Sapuri atm. This is the first drama show I see a almost-a-real-kiss on a japanese drama =D.
lol it's true... another one is Kimi wa pet ^^

I like Sapuri so much... it's my fave drama, well written and with a male character so cute... Ishida Yuuya *____*
I love him so much ^_^

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 13th, '07, 19:07

Misato-san wrote:
dxtr wrote:Watching Sapuri atm. This is the first drama show I see a almost-a-real-kiss on a japanese drama =D.
lol it's true... another one is Kimi wa pet ^^

I like Sapuri so much... it's my fave drama, well written and with a male character so cute... Ishida Yuuya *____*
I love him so much ^_^
=D just finished it... damn it was good from the beginning to the end. Yeah I agree, it was very well written. My first "serious but at the same time funny" drama!

Ye, the male and female characters are both good looking xD

anohianotoki

Post by anohianotoki » Mar 14th, '07, 10:48

I watched this drama for Shida Mirai and Shiraishi Miho. I thought it was funny how Shida Mirai (Natsuki) had a wisdom greater than her age, yet was still wanted her dad to attend her piano performance.
It would've been great if the sudden appearance of her dad caused her to give a virtuoso playing of that Handel piece?
As for Shiraishi Miho, I'd hope to see more of her pushing people out of the way with her palm on their faces like in Densha. :lol

There've been some comments here about Ito Misaki's acting. Doesn't her "lack of acting skill" here actually make her character more real? A business woman who's all into work and who hasn't taken the time to deal with or learn how to express her emotions---that's her character, right? If she were completely emotionally competent, there'd be no story.

Overall, I thought this drama OK and worth watching. It was slow to start and I got the feeling that maybe the writers were making changes along the way. I like the more modern characterizations, where people are not so stereotyped or just exist to provide a foil. In the old days, there'd always be an enemy in the office for the main characters. The office is really busy, but the enemy has no defined job, and has plenty of free time to set traps for the mains. I hate that. In this drama, the 'enemies' are complex and do work too.

And,
that final watch campaign is pretty good
, ne?

nanafarhanna

Post by nanafarhanna » Apr 26th, '07, 04:17

i bought the vcd last year...(cos i'm addicted to kame, so i grabbed every vcd/dvds with kame in it..LOL)

personally, i think this drama is not that good.. i dun know what's wrong with it, but yeah..maybe itoh misaki couldnt play the role well.. and they look akward together... maybe cos kame is pretty short (i luv him still) and itoh misaki is taller than him..

the story line is basically the same with Anego, with akanishi jin in it.. love between younger man and older women..

i think Anego is better than Sapuri, eventho Akanishi is not as good as Kame in acting...

that's just my personal oppinion... :)

-LurVE aKAmE~~ :wub:

iloveoki
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by iloveoki » Jun 3rd, '07, 21:10

This really was a GREAT show. One of the first Japanese Dramas I watched. Ito Misaki did really good in this one... a lot better than Densha (her character in Densha Otoko was so fake... she looked and acted like a barbie.) That's just what I think

anime76

Post by anime76 » Jun 4th, '07, 13:06

1stly - Kame's acting did improve in this series. Love how he gets to have more expression (compare to Nobuta Wo Produce)

2nd - yes it is my first series with a real kiss too. He really went with the kiss (definately did a good job here)
someone mentioned in crunchyroll that the Kame was going too fast & the actress was not keeping up. it does seems that way. The fav. is still the 1st kiss in the vine yard.
3rdly - story wise, it was ok. Nothing explosive & no heavy drama or no crying (well once is not bad)
plus he looks so kawai when he was crying
Typical character of younger guy & older girl. But i do like how they concentrate on Maturity rather than just age difference.

Fav. character 1) Yuya & 2) Na-chan. Natsuki is just great. She brings in such a good balance of a young girl's insecurities (with her dad) & mature view/ideas (with Yu-chan). all her scenes with Kame are so funny :lol . they really have good chemistry. i can really feel their friendship - not once did i question their age difference.

Overall a pretty good series :thumright: . Plus it has cemented my theory that there is no villian in Jdrama. No matter how much u hate a character in the beginnng, they always find a way to redeem themselves later.

michelle_moraes

Post by michelle_moraes » Jun 16th, '07, 22:07

Just finished watching this series... I liked it! I also loved those CMs... XD

Pretty good series.

themightyo

Post by themightyo » Jun 21st, '07, 01:39

can anybody able to do me a favour and upload the jingi naki tatakai ringtone again? or email it for me? my phone is lost and now i do not have it anymore... >_<
thank you

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 25th, '07, 04:27

I just finished this series and I really liked it :D

Great storyline and script, good slow pace and good acting. I was also impressed with Kame as well, he improved his acting quite a bit!