KAT-TUN Information (wikipedia~*)

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
lilipad

Post by lilipad » Sep 13th, '06, 17:48

snowy-yuki wrote:
evil_zai wrote:
lilipad wrote:
if you don't like clubbox (even though i love it) you can download off direct links from this site:
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/764120.html

these wonderful people at kattunlove.livejournal.com have come together and put them on various sites, so you might as well use them!! thank them if you take the links!
ah yes. i forgot bout kattunlove.
are you a member there too?
don't think i've seen you there.
unless you have a different username there..
yeah..thx all of you.. *hugz*
both (clubbox and himitsu) don't work for me :-( .. but i tried kattunlove at livejournal. i just joined yesterday (just create to join kattunlove community).. *blushing*
i've downloaded first part and now downloading second part (took a day for each part:-().. thank you so much all of you..

btw, it's avi file.. what should i use to watch them? windows media player doesnt work.. thx again before..
you have to join the files with hj split first. once you join, they should be able to play on windows media

snowy-yuki

Post by snowy-yuki » Sep 15th, '06, 10:42

thx lilipad..
i try it first..

MinaPi

Post by MinaPi » Sep 15th, '06, 21:47

I didn´t use to know that Kame is one year Yamapi´s junior, he seems to be much elder!

Watched this concert DVD and their performance to their song she said. Koki´s rapping part was really good. Kame is like a stripper! I don´t like him moving his hips..it´s so ..i dunno!

I did´t use to know that Kame is one year Yamapi´s junior! HAHAHA! He seems to be much elder! Watched their performance of the song she said on this concert DVD and Koki´s rapping part was the best I think!

Didn´t also know that Jin´s singing , too! Good guy!

Well, when they dance, it´s like they´re stripping or something else!
Attachments
JUST WONDERIN WHY HES TO BE THE KING!
JUST WONDERIN WHY HES TO BE THE KING!
KAME.gif (140.82 KiB) Viewed 8737 times
KAME.gif
KAME.gif (140.82 KiB) Viewed 8737 times

MinaPi

Post by MinaPi » Sep 15th, '06, 21:48

OOPS!! SORRY!! I POSTED TWO TIMES! SORRY! ITS JUST MY FU***** PC PLAYING WITH ME ANNOYING GAMES!!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 16th, '06, 12:45

MinaPi
welcome to the thread.
and the double post is fine.
thanks for the gifs.
oh.. and i love she said as well.
the dancing.. well, kame does that a lot. i used to close my eyes everytime he did that, but well, i learned to ignore it. hehe. coz kt is big on fanservice, thus the lotsa ero ero in perfs. but you'll get used to them.

MinaPi

Post by MinaPi » Sep 16th, '06, 17:52

so, if this the super-mega- KAT-TUN - thread, I´ll post something!! Maybe we should talk about them something more.
1. discussing theme is of course Kame´s hip dance! I think he´s got an awesome voice,but his moves...oh my goddess!
Attachments
kat-tun.jpg
kat-tun.jpg (139.91 KiB) Viewed 8684 times

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Sep 18th, '06, 17:56

evil_zai wrote:MinaPi
welcome to the thread.
and the double post is fine.
thanks for the gifs.
oh.. and i love she said as well.
the dancing.. well, kame does that a lot. i used to close my eyes everytime he did that, but well, i learned to ignore it. hehe. coz kt is big on fanservice, thus the lotsa ero ero in perfs. but you'll get used to them.
LOL do you mean like..the part when kame's singing after jin and ueda is beneath him? THAT part? haha. she said is my favorite KT fast song cuz it's so fun. you can totally tell that jin's into it. if you're REALLY looking for fanservice, you should watch music station's performance of she said...it's a bit disturbing though. my favorite performance of she said is the KAT-TUNx3 one. teeeheeheeeeeeeeee!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Sep 20th, '06, 23:11

lol..KT's dances make me laugh, like i know they r trying to act all sexy and what not, but it just makes me laugh cuz whenever i look at them i think of them cute jrs. who like goofing off

you guys should watch last weekend's utawara [9/17? cant remember exact date]
KT was on and they were doing this dance thing. like koki and maru went to "support" this mother and daughter, jin [he also acted as kame, lol] supported this family of a mother and 3 daughters [omg the youngest one was SOOOO cute, she luvs jin] and ueda and junno supported this family of a father mother and 2 daughters. and the 3 familys competed on utawara in this dance competition.

newayz so they go the familys' houses and koki and maru have to do yoga [omg, koki is not very flexible, he looked like he was in alot of pain, HAHA]
jin had to babysit the 3 girls and they were making ribbons to put on baskets+ pompoms [ahh the lil one was so cute!]
and ueda and junno had to clean up and cook dinner at the house they stayed at, and they were goofing off SO much. like when they first get there ueda jumps onthe girl's bed and junno follows, and then the family's dog jumps on with them too, but the bed gets dirty so then junno vacums the bed O_o...and they find a poster of kame on the wall [haha, i htink it was the mom's] and then ueda finds some video games, so of course junno HAS to play

wow, i'm like really blabbing, so yes, it was a very funny segment, so oyu guys should watch it ;)

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Sep 20th, '06, 23:26

FruitChaat wrote:lol..KT's dances make me laugh, like i know they r trying to act all sexy and what not, but it just makes me laugh cuz whenever i look at them i think of them cute jrs. who like goofing off

you guys should watch last weekend's utawara [9/17? cant remember exact date]
KT was on and they were doing this dance thing. like koki and maru went to "support" this mother and daughter, jin [he also acted as kame, lol] supported this family of a mother and 3 daughters [omg the youngest one was SOOOO cute, she luvs jin] and ueda and junno supported this family of a father mother and 2 daughters. and the 3 familys competed on utawara in this dance competition.

newayz so they go the familys' houses and koki and maru have to do yoga [omg, koki is not very flexible, he looked like he was in alot of pain, HAHA]
jin had to babysit the 3 girls and they were making ribbons to put on baskets+ pompoms [ahh the lil one was so cute!]
and ueda and junno had to clean up and cook dinner at the house they stayed at, and they were goofing off SO much. like when they first get there ueda jumps onthe girl's bed and junno follows, and then the family's dog jumps on with them too, but the bed gets dirty so then junno vacums the bed O_o...and they find a poster of kame on the wall [haha, i htink it was the mom's] and then ueda finds some video games, so of course junno HAS to play

wow, i'm like really blabbing, so yes, it was a very funny segment, so oyu guys should watch it ;)
HAHAHA!!! TOTALLY!!!! there are times when i just wanna flash back a couple years just to remember the good old days..when everyone was SO YOUNG and MY AGE lol. and i'm so proud of KT for achieving all that they have already.

about the utawara episode: that little girl is SO LUCKY!! i wanna mess around with jin and tell him secrets and play with this necklace. ::sigh:: >< that will have to remain a dream. haha.

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 21st, '06, 00:59

that little girl!!! so darn lucky. and apparently, she made everyone in kt hug/carry her. smart kid. wasn't contented with jinjin, had to have them all. haha

and since i uppde kame's new cm for some friends, i shall post it here too, so the link won't be wasted. credit to ktlove. it's soo cute!!!

http://download.yousendit.com/DFF4334F668AF8F0

fiela

Post by fiela » Sep 21st, '06, 04:37

hey gurls, i need some help here
i'm still in the phase of crazying downloading KAT-TUN stuff
i want to download more of their performances
i already download mmm from utawara - signal, six sense, also that 6 of them singing the different songs
from music station - that MSSL, also never again
from koizukuban - messenger, never again, fight all night
& also i already download akame songs bonnie butterfly, easy go lucky
others - natsu no owari, special happinest, messenger, kizuna, jin - care & ha ha
mmm that's lots but i still want to see more
i luv to see them dancing
so is there any of their good performance that i should be downloading
tell me kay!!!...sankiu

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 22nd, '06, 09:05

hi there fiela!!
you should also get "she said" perf. i guess from any program will do.
and all the other kaizokuban perfs. my angel, you are angel, peaceful days, taiyou no salsa, jin's moon river, etc... in fact, get the whole concert! haha. seriously.
and get lots of perfs from shounen club (sc). from 2004-2005. they were really genki then. like no mattter matter +peaceful days medley ( sc 20040411), lion heart ( sc 20040613), celery (sc 20040704), i'm happy man medley (sc 20040613). well, those are just some of my favorites. and the recent utawara perfs too.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Sep 22nd, '06, 16:15

evil_zai- o i noe! she's so smart going around to all of them asking them to pick her up....lol thts exactly the type of thing i would have done when i was that age =P....so jealous she got to play with jin all day

fiela-wow thts alot of perfs...haha, i woudl have to go on my home comp and see if if i have ne tht u havent listed, cuz ur list is just a KT blur to me ;D

btw, ne one have any info on koki's new drama? i think it's coming out in the fall, and other then the cast i have no information on it at all, but i THINK he may be the lead b/c out of the small cast list i saw everyone else was either a girl or like older men....then again it may just be a drama centered on older people...w/e, if any one knows something please share!

manon

Post by manon » Sep 24th, '06, 20:02

yay i found this thread at last
mostly been in jin and kame one
UMMM yoroshiku onegaishimas
KAT-TUN is my favorite of course
Jin is ichiban~ look at the gifs lol

do u mean the one koki is in with kame?
or another one?

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Sep 24th, '06, 21:23

Whoa Fiela, that's a lot you downloaded! i wish i can download stuff, but sadly i can't so i have to go on the wonderful world of youtube!
manon - it's kind of funny how i was just sort of kind of talking to u in the JBP Forums just now!

manon

Post by manon » Sep 25th, '06, 03:01

hahaha yes!
btw i like all the people on ur siggie~

fiela

Post by fiela » Sep 26th, '06, 02:39

tx evil zai 4 the info
actually i want to buy the kaizokuban dvd
but still i cant find it here, i mean kuala lumpur..maybe they didnt make it anymore
few months ago went i visit singapore i found that dvd but i didnt bought it
coz u know its quite expensive buying things there
but now i regret it... i should buy it there

junfan21 - some of KAT-TUN perf i download from youtube
not all of their perf i take from direct download.. u know how many MB it takes

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Sep 26th, '06, 22:17

fiela - Can you really download videos from Youtube??? If you can, then how do you do it?

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 27th, '06, 02:53

fiela
i know what you mean. johnny really bleeds fangirls to death.
but it's worth it. i love the kaizokuban con.

Junfan21
you can dl vids from youtube. you can dl greasemonkey then install it, and it'll automatically give you a "save as" option in your browser. although you can only save them as flv files, so you'll need an flv player. still, you can convert them to mpg afterwards.
and i think there's a website which allows you to dl from yt. try searching for "download from youtube" in google.

manon

Post by manon » Sep 27th, '06, 06:15

kaizokuban is the best KT concert ever in my opinion
lol unless the new one is really good too
then we'll see
glad i got that
its awesome

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Sep 27th, '06, 14:10

Junfan21
dl vids form youtube is VERY easy
open the url with the video
copy/cut the url
then to go either youtubex.com or bestube.com
there will be a place to u to paste the url and click dl
then when u save it save it as ".flv" and ur done!

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Sep 27th, '06, 23:18

Ahh! My evil computer! Do I have to download or get something else before i can download, otherwise, it's just not working for me.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Sep 28th, '06, 16:21

nope you don't need anything to download them, just use one of the websites
but u may need to download a new codec to play the flv files

manon

Post by manon » Sep 29th, '06, 01:56

have we talked about the new single in here yet?

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Sep 29th, '06, 22:11

ohhh, there's a new single???

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 29th, '06, 22:22

yup~ maybe! rumors has it that it'll be out on November 29th (the same day as Junno's bday!!) :P

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Sep 29th, '06, 22:35

yay!!! on junno's birthday, i love junno! what is the title of the singal???

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 29th, '06, 22:47

Credits to akamatepai from PBForums:
[quote]
It's been rumored that KAT-TUN's 3rd single,

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Sep 29th, '06, 23:04

OMG I'm so behind with all Kattun stuff :cry: I guess it's not possible to find time to fangirl 2 bands XD but yay for new single ^o^

manon

Post by manon » Sep 30th, '06, 05:18

But isn't KAT-TUN singing the themesong?
thats what i heard just today

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Oct 4th, '06, 21:26

oooo have you guys watched the utawara ep from 10/1 yet? KT did another oyaka de dance thing
sooooo cute/funny, plus this time kame participated too! hmm, maybe i should put my comments in spoilers...where'd tht button go...;D
-i think i enjoyed koki and maru the most, those two are so funny, omg maru's shirt though... very profane, bad maru wearin gtht shirt in front of lil girls
-and jin comes in on the tiniest tricycle, and then once he stops he cant start again
-junno and ueda were pretty boring this time, which was dissapointed since they were so funny last time, but i did like how junno was like a hitch-hiker in the beginning
-kame!..he and tht scary dad seemed to really get along, so cute when kame runs over and hugs him
newayz you guys should watch it *wink*

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Oct 6th, '06, 05:07

NEWS FLASH!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!

the new single of kt for tatta hitotsu already has a name. it's gonna be called PURE ONE.
and get this. kt is gonna release a PURE ONE SINGLE on NOV1!! the limited edition will contain pure one + your smile, while the regular edition (which i am now drooling for) will contain pure one + your smile + six senses + the karaoke versions of pure one and your smile. waaaaah!!!! i want this!!!!

and also, amazon has announced that there will be a kat-tun music box collection release, entitled EN L'AIR, on NOV22. here's the track list.

1.Real Face
2.SIGNAL
3.BLUE TUESDAY
4.SPECIAL HAPPINESS
5.GOLD
6.I LIKE IT
7.PRECIOUS ONE
8.RUSH OF LIGHT
9.Gloria
10.Harukana Yakusoku
11.RHODESIA
12.I’ll be with you
Last edited by evil_zai on Oct 7th, '06, 02:22, edited 1 time in total.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Oct 6th, '06, 15:51

AHHH KT overload
lol
i guess johnny is finally making it up to them for making them just sit there for 5 yrs ;D
oooooo
can't wait to hear the single...and the pv!
haha..i'm like really excited now, it's less than a month away
and six senses is on the single too! and you smile!...finally a full version/non ripped =D

manon

Post by manon » Oct 8th, '06, 02:20

ahah yeah
limited it cheaper than regualar,,,
i would want both... XDDDD
but probably regular unless the limited has something really good
if its just like one more picture...:/

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Oct 8th, '06, 02:40

Yay!!! 2 cds soo soon! umm...what is a music box, b/c i've never heard of one before.

Starlightkitty7

Post by Starlightkitty7 » Oct 9th, '06, 14:21

I've heard about kattun for a LONG time now...but I've never heard any of there songs. ^^' I look around today or tomm.

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Oct 10th, '06, 04:30

if anyone wants to buy the music box, it's up already!!! even though it's not produced by j-one records, the company that does KT music, i think i might still get it.

find it at yesasia, cdjapan or hmv!
YesAsia: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/c ... 004537140/
CDJapan: http://www.cdjapan.jp/detailview.html?KEY=DXCL-5053
HMV: http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail.asp?sku=1226487

credit to livejournal id starryflower for finding the info so quickly!

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Oct 12th, '06, 23:35

Does anybody have the signal and real face pvs and they can upload it through megaupload? Not the mp3s, just the pv.

kaoru 304

Post by kaoru 304 » Oct 12th, '06, 23:58

people, Jin was announced on suspension from JE.

He will not have any participation on new single and probabbly cd.

on Jweb, they said Jin wants to travel around the world to improve his english.

bklilb0b0

Post by bklilb0b0 » Oct 13th, '06, 02:26

He is studying abroad! what fun for the locals.

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Oct 13th, '06, 03:59

kaoru 304 wrote:people, Jin was announced on suspension from JE.

He will not have any participation on new single and probabbly cd.

on Jweb, they said Jin wants to travel around the world to improve his english.
to clarify: NOT suspension. simply hiatus! JE is making an excuse that he's "studying abroad" :D

he does not have participation in the new single...which is SO DEPRESSING.

GANBATTE KT-TUN! you can still make it world wide when Jin is temporarily missing!

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Oct 13th, '06, 04:00

Junfan21 wrote:Does anybody have the signal and real face pvs and they can upload it through megaupload? Not the mp3s, just the pv.
would you like sendspace? megaupload is kinda annoying...

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Oct 13th, '06, 13:23

lilipad wrote:
Junfan21 wrote:Does anybody have the signal and real face pvs and they can upload it through megaupload? Not the mp3s, just the pv.
would you like sendspace? megaupload is kinda annoying...
Do you have to pay or anything to download from sendspace? Otherwise, could you please use megaupload, sorry, that's one of the few ones that actually work for me.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Oct 13th, '06, 16:21

OMG i'm like in shock rite now, i havent been able to get online lately since my comp died, so i only get on at school...i can't believe jin is leaving for 6+ months O_o...my friends don't know yet either.... i'm about to go tell them next period....this is devastating...dont leave BAKANISHI we <3 you!
then again...maybe he'll come study somwhere near me ;D...tht would b SO awsome, lol

kaoru 304

Post by kaoru 304 » Oct 13th, '06, 19:11

I don't want to mean really suspension. But Jin says its a hiatus, whyle JE keep saying it as a 'suspension'

Basically, it was 3 months to study abroad, the hiatus...then, more 3 months of suspension from JE o_Õ.... = 6 months?! That would be the half year he's talking about.

Today, Jin gave 4 press conferences, and one of they, was on News Zero.

You can watch it here:

Tomorrow on morning he'll be on Mezamashi.

._. i'm sorry for Jin... don't want KAT-TUN without him! ><"

piccu

Post by piccu » Oct 13th, '06, 22:20

The Jin-on-hiatus-studiying-abroad-thing is really suspicous :O
Last edited by piccu on Oct 14th, '06, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.

piccu

Post by piccu » Oct 13th, '06, 22:29

I have karaoke-subbed the Signal PV, it's dual-audio (you can switch of the voices)!
Megaupload and other dl links are here:
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/764529.html

[img]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1576/cap01zi3.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7830/cap05ta2.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1741/cap02hy5.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7012/cap03kk8.th.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9506/cap06xb3.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6346 ... vc7.th.jpg[/img]

If you can't play mkv-files, install the Combined Community Codec Pack (http://www.cccp-project.net/)

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Oct 14th, '06, 15:39

piccu - Thank you!!! :D
Now all I need is real face^_^

Kawaii Megumi

Post by Kawaii Megumi » Oct 14th, '06, 15:45

piccu wrote:The Jin-on-hiatus-studiyind-abroad-thing is really suspicous :O
:cry: I'm shocked/angry/confused/sad

X_x

/watches Real Face

:cry:

Ja ne Jin-kun!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Oct 15th, '06, 23:05

sigh...i've been watching KT stuff all day to laugh jin and his bakaness
i'm gonna miss tht idiot =P
hopefully it will really be only 6 months...then again considering how bad his english is... LOL
it could take a while...silly silly akanishi

hikari00

Post by hikari00 » Oct 15th, '06, 23:20

check this website

http://i-see-ueda.tripod.com/index.html

they have almost everything you need if you're a kat-tun fan

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Oct 19th, '06, 01:23

hey guys~

the people in kattunlove.livejournal.com are coming together for a "support jin project". it's a translation project and we need people to sign up for what they can speak well enough to read and write. in you're interested come and read instructions about signing up here: http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/915536.html

also...they're also hosting a project called "support KT-TUN project". the instructions are pretty simple and it sounds like a great idea! so uh...you can click here for what to do and "support KT-TUN": http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/917006.html
and this is an add on of more things for the "support KT-TUN" project:
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/917679.html

lol~ i just thought of how they were doing that "sapootaa no" (insert person here) thing on utawara..and in a way we're doing the same thing! hahaha. i'm so excited~

MinaPi

Post by MinaPi » Oct 19th, '06, 13:13

lilipad wrote:hey guys~

the people in kattunlove.livejournal.com are coming together for a "support jin project". it's a translation project and we need people to sign up for what they can speak well enough to read and write. in you're interested come and read instructions about signing up here: http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/915536.html

also...they're also hosting a project called "support KT-TUN project". the instructions are pretty simple and it sounds like a great idea! so uh...you can click here for what to do and "support KT-TUN": http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/917006.html
and this is an add on of more things for the "support KT-TUN" project:
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/917679.html

lol~ i just thought of how they were doing that "sapootaa no" (insert person here) thing on utawara..and in a way we're doing the same thing! hahaha. i'm so excited~
thanks for the information!!!

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Oct 27th, '06, 21:34

Another request from me! Umm...Does anybody have the mp3 for the first song all the way in the beginning that KAT-TUN sings in the dream boys 2006 musical? Or can rip the audio and turn it in to an mp3 and upload it on either sendspace or megaupload? thanks in advance!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Nov 2nd, '06, 16:57

haha, i just watched the past two weeks' oyaka de dance
so cute!

Jin was so adorable on that date, i burst out laughing when he stole the guy's umbrella!
awww i miss him so much already
i heard he's in NYC? dunno,. who knows with all these rumors flying.

hikari00

Post by hikari00 » Nov 3rd, '06, 22:17

i heard he's in NYC?
omg i hope he is!!!! that would be really great since im in new york!!!

ahh so excited.. but i still hope that he wont leave kat-tun even if its only 6 months

xoxo, kamiru

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Nov 5th, '06, 11:01

He was in NYC for a weekend. Now he's in LA. :)

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Nov 7th, '06, 23:41

yes, jinjin is (rumored to be) in LA.
and now, a news has come out (from nikkan sports, i think) that jinjin is looking for a new school because things at the old lagnguage school became inconvenient. so he used to study english conversation from monday to thursday, but then, he started to get noticed and cause commotions. so they made him enter through the backdoor, which was ok for a while. but as this became inconvenient, he quit.

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Nov 8th, '06, 00:52

Poor Jin, actually having to quit school, Jin come to Texas...

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Nov 8th, '06, 17:05

aw poor jin, thts why he should have gone sumwhere tht doesnt have a very big japanese population, he could go to school peacefully.

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Nov 10th, '06, 03:36

I read this off of someone's livejournal post(I can't remember the username, but if the person is here who found it, credits to them) in I think the KAT-TUNlove community, but there is going to be the best of KAT-TUN Cds at Walmart XD XD I'm soo excited!! Although I wished I could have waited a little longer for buying my cd, I just couldn't wait to get my cd :P

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Nov 12th, '06, 12:38

Junfan21 wrote:I read this off of someone's livejournal post(I can't remember the username, but if the person is here who found it, credits to them) in I think the KAT-TUNlove community, but there is going to be the best of KAT-TUN Cds at Walmart XD XD I'm soo excited!! Although I wished I could have waited a little longer for buying my cd, I just couldn't wait to get my cd :P
yeah, it's at the walmart catalogue, i think. isn't it funny? maybe jinjin will get to see it when he goes to walmart. haha.
$13!!!!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Nov 12th, '06, 21:32

woah so cool
cept i nvr go to walmart
HAHA
maybe i'll find a way to detour there sum day and c if the cd will be in the international section
yay KT!

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Dec 6th, '06, 03:33

lol... u know.. if he wanted to study english and not get noticed, he should go to someplace where theres not a lot of commotion like that .. uhmm.. LA is star-ville. someones always on the watch. but in NJ... geez. nothing. pure... suburbia. .... with nightlife in philly to escape into. JIN! COME TO JERSEY! if u want to party .. NY and PHILLY is right across the bridge! lol.. seriously. !!!

hatsuyuki no hime

download kat-tun's 'i like it'?

Post by hatsuyuki no hime » May 20th, '07, 11:02

Hi, would any of you lovely d-addicts out there happen to know where I could possibly download KAT-TUN's "I like it"? I know KAT-TUN's garnered more than a miniscule fanbase, to say the least, so someone must know! Pretty please?
Thanks! :)

shosef

Post by shosef » May 20th, '07, 11:30

go to www.community.livejournal.com/kattunlove

you can find many kat-tun goodies there.. :-)

arabian

Post by arabian » May 20th, '07, 12:06

there is also a CB to download all KAT-TUN staff..

http://clubbox.co.kr/johnnyjr

hatsuyuki no hime

thanks!

Post by hatsuyuki no hime » May 20th, '07, 14:31

shosef wrote:go to www.community.livejournal.com/kattunlove

you can find many kat-tun goodies there.. :-)
thanks a bunch! i managed to get the whole best of kat-tun album as well!

shosef

Post by shosef » May 20th, '07, 14:40

welcome... :-)

sillysal

*sigh*

Post by sillysal » May 27th, '07, 16:24

hey i was wondering if there could be by any chance i could download Kat-tuns album i have been trying to find it but .. . cant find it. . .

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » May 31st, '07, 19:48

You could probably follow the links posted before.

But in my case I'd choose J-popsuki
I download most of my music from there.
They might have short of seeders sometimes though.

But you can try.

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/index.php

Try that link, tell me if it doesn't work. I think it should.

Hanazawa Rui

KAT-TUN // BEST FRIEND/ BROTHER/BOYFRIEND/MARRIED/PET/COUSIN

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jun 6th, '07, 23:21

Q-Which KAT-TUN member do u want as a BEST FRIEND ???
Q-Who do u want as a younger brother???
Q-Who do u want as ur BOYFRIEND???
Q-Who do u want to be married with???
Q-Who do u want as ur pet???
Q-Who do u want as ur cousin???

AND Y??????

6Q start

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Q1-BEST FRIEND - KOKI coz he might listen to me :salut:

Q2-YOUNGER BROTHER - TAGUCHI - COZ ............. DONT KNOW :scratch:

Q3- BOY FRIEND - JIN HEZ HOT :wub:

Q4- MARRIED WITH - KAME - he'll be a goOD father :thumleft:

Q5- PET- UEDA- a cat :clap:

Q6- COUSIN- DONT LIKE HIM MUCH :crazy:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 6th, '07, 23:51

koki because he's funny

kame cuz he's good at sports

akanishi cuz he's sexy

ueda cuz i love him

taguchi cuz icould play with him <3

nakamaru cuz then i'll be able to joke with him

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jun 7th, '07, 00:42

moving to jp section...

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Jun 7th, '07, 01:18

koki because he's funny

kame cuz he's good at sports

taguchi cuz he would make me laugh

ueda cuz i love him

akanishi cuz i get to play with him

nakamaru cuz then i'll be able to joke with him