That Man of VineYard (KBS2, 2006) with Yoon Eun Hye

Discuss Korean drama series here.
CallaLillieszz

That Man of VineYard (KBS2, 2006) with Yoon Eun Hye

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jun 29th, '06, 02:32

SO EXCITED>>>>>>>>YOON EUN HYE IS DOING ANOTHER DRAMA>>>>>>>>>>LUV HER SO MUCH>>> :wub:
Infor>>>Snoopi forum

[img]http://www.bbvox.net/download/images/EunHye_20Bday.gif[/img]

Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜, 22) and Oh Man Suk (오만석, 30) will lead the Monday-Tuesday drama "That Man of Vineyard (포도밭 그 사나&#51060" scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 7/24 following the final episode of "Mr. Goodbye".

In this romantic-comical drama, YEH plays the role Lee Ji Hyun (이지&#54788 who grew up in countryside and then lives in city. Ji Hyun works as a designer for a clothing company, but she is fired by the company. Although she would like to design clothes using her name as the brand, she has no money to accomplish her goal. Then she accepts her grandfather's suggestion to inherit a large vineyard, and she is involved in the development of a resort for 1 billion Won in the countryside. OMS plays the role Jang Taek Gi (장택&#44592 who is an honest young man working in a vineyard to help his father. The filming is scheduled to start on 6/28. YEH's latest drama was "Palace", and OMS is a singer/actor and his previous drama was "Shindon (신&#46024".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chompchomp

Post by chompchomp » Jun 29th, '06, 04:20

Awesome. Let's hope her actings improved.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jul 15th, '06, 19:06

This Drama Will be out on July 24, 2006!!

D-Fansubs will HARDSUB this so please wait for it!

:D :thumright:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jul 18th, '06, 19:57

:w00t: i wanna watch this. it sounds interesting. :mrgreen:
AJA AJA FiGHTiNG, D-Fansubs!!!! :cheers:

shizniz00

Post by shizniz00 » Jul 18th, '06, 20:12

cool thats its gona be hardsubs...ahh cant wait for another drama of hers..

tieu_phuong_nhi

Post by tieu_phuong_nhi » Jul 18th, '06, 20:16

Yea, hardsub.........is the BEST........thanksssssssssssssssss can't wait for it...

H2O

Post by H2O » Jul 21st, '06, 22:13

Thank you so much D-Fansubs! ^.^ Just a question, ON AVERAGE (not telling you to do it fast or anything because I don't any to ruin your mood and make you mad so you wouldn't hardsub it)...how long does it take D-Fansubs to sub ONE EPISODE? O.o

And also, will you guys be waiting for another group to do the softsubs, and THEN you'd hardsubbed the episodes, or will you all start from scratch? *Just a question. Please don't be annoyed. :D*

kimmi_x

Post by kimmi_x » Jul 24th, '06, 22:12

Ep1 out today ^^; yay.. hardsubbed. cant wait. (:

Barca

Post by Barca » Jul 25th, '06, 20:15

can't wait to watch this...

^__^

earthangel_713

Post by earthangel_713 » Jul 25th, '06, 20:43

Ops, my mistake I thought I saw the name on there guess I was wrong. Thanks DFansub for taking on this project!!
Last edited by earthangel_713 on Jul 25th, '06, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

chunu

Post by chunu » Jul 25th, '06, 20:53

Sorry for the misunderstanding folks....D-Fansubs WILL be releasing
hardsubs. Thanks! :wub:

ps2dcgba

Post by ps2dcgba » Jul 26th, '06, 02:22

I have a quick question are you just gonna hard sub episode 1 or the whole series?

mystic818

Post by mystic818 » Jul 26th, '06, 12:27

We will be subbing the whole series.

Jesette

Post by Jesette » Jul 27th, '06, 05:58

I've just heard about this series from a friend. I am glad that it's one of the projects of our great subbers. I love this girl and I am really looking forward to seeing her again in one of k-drama series. She has the spunk and charisma that's why a lot has been drawn to her charm, after the much celebrated GOONG k-drama.

koulen

Post by koulen » Jul 31st, '06, 19:42

This is going to be like Goong......

Oh! If you need seeder, please PM me.... I will be glad to help.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Jul 31st, '06, 20:12

cool, i like her acting....shes very layed back, i dont like ppl who are too stiff, and she has a cute personality.
Cant wait to see the new searies, with subs YAY!

lido0lmi

Post by lido0lmi » Aug 5th, '06, 09:18

omg yooneunhye ! can't wait

noura

Post by noura » Aug 5th, '06, 23:09

When will the first episode be showen? I read that it will be aired in the 24th of july..
But I can't even find the RAW version??

H2O

Post by H2O » Aug 6th, '06, 19:15

noura wrote:When will the first episode be showen? I read that it will be aired in the 24th of july..
But I can't even find the RAW version??
Go here for the RAW version: http://yooneunhye.org/videos.html. Happy watching! :D

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Aug 7th, '06, 09:20

koulen wrote:This is going to be like Goong......

Oh! If you need seeder, please PM me.... I will be glad to help.
Thank you koulen! We will be releasing the first episode soon! :wub:

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Aug 7th, '06, 11:40

hi guys, im here din... waiting to watch the 5th episode in abwt an hour...

jangirl

Post by jangirl » Aug 7th, '06, 11:45

i love YEH in GOONG. she's cute. hope this new drama of hers is good too.

H2O

Post by H2O » Aug 7th, '06, 18:18

I heard that they have re-runs of this drama on the weekends. If this is true, does anyone know what day (Sat. or Sun.) & what time? Thanks! :D

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Aug 8th, '06, 16:06

H2O wrote:I heard that they have re-runs of this drama on the weekends. If this is true, does anyone know what day (Sat. or Sun.) & what time? Thanks! :D
yeah, there is re-run during weekends... it is around noon but im not really sure of the specific time... its a back-to-back of the 2 episode within the week...

H2O

Post by H2O » Aug 8th, '06, 20:14

buffyreg wrote:
H2O wrote:I heard that they have re-runs of this drama on the weekends. If this is true, does anyone know what day (Sat. or Sun.) & what time? Thanks! :D
yeah, there is re-run during weekends... it is around noon but im not really sure of the specific time... its a back-to-back of the 2 episode within the week...
Cool! Thanks for the info! :)

Noon in Korean time (means 11PM where I live)? Or GMT-what?? :) That's a better time! Now I can watch it!

ps2dcgba

Vineyard Man

Post by ps2dcgba » Aug 10th, '06, 10:11

I apologise in advance for asking these question/s, when you release the hard subbed version of this series, are you only going to release them here only on d-addicts, or will you allow certain clubbox members to have this as well? Spread the joy around :-p Hope to have your input on this, thanks for your time!

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHTIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG :salut:

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Aug 14th, '06, 16:59

ps2dcgba As long as you don't lucratively use it for your own gain... I don't think we have any problem with that :wub: Please continue to support D-Addicts and D-Fansubs 8)

Episode 1 has been released :wub:

yan_ange

Post by yan_ange » Aug 15th, '06, 03:58

I have been watching this series on you tube. It's a shame that it is only in chinese subtitles right now. If anyone can read chinese, youtube, the series is released up to episode 5.

lido0lmi

THE VINEYARD MAN

Post by lido0lmi » Aug 24th, '06, 07:28

heeeeeeello
does anyonne have or can upload The Vineyard Man with english subs ( yoon uenhye's new drama )!!?

tokbokki

Post by tokbokki » Aug 25th, '06, 15:55

woo, maybe YEH will do it again with this new drama, but a little sad

myke

Post by myke » Aug 27th, '06, 01:30

Interesting....Yoon Eun Hye is back with his new drama...yay..

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Aug 30th, '06, 01:41

lol, this k-drama is the new one that I picked up... I really like it~!! XD It's interesting to see how the main girl develops and matures as the series progresses... And it's VERY funny, even though I do find the imagination stuff a tad exaggerated. ^^;

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Aug 30th, '06, 21:06

YEH, her acting is cracking me up... maybe ill just watch this series to laugh at her poor acting lolz

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 30th, '06, 21:16

I love her accting in it it kills me, she's so funny!!!!
Though ive only seen the firts 2ep, i can tell im going to like it, though im pretty dissapointed in main guy charector...=(

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Sep 1st, '06, 15:47

The main guy? *shrugs* I don't think he's bad... lol! I dunno...

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Sep 5th, '06, 05:53

WE ARE IN DIRE NEED OF TRANSLATORS FOR VINEYARD MAN!!!

If you know korean or mandarin... and loves YEH... then u're the person we are looking for :wub:

Those who are interested...please PM me! :wub:

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Sep 7th, '06, 22:00

ToT I'd help translate if I could, but I don't know any korean whatsoever... I barely know Chinese and that was the first language I learned... Besides saying basic greetings and phrases, I don't know anything about Chinese, much less how to read/write it... x.x Haha! If there were a French version of Vineyard Man, I could help but yeah... x.x

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Sep 19th, '06, 05:12

I love this series, i thought i wouldn't like it. Taekgi is not handsome but he's not that bad. YEH's still lovely! I wonder why only few people watches this series, i think it's really good,
according to my POV.

knn

Post by knn » Sep 19th, '06, 08:50

I like this series a lot too.

I actually like the main guy a lot- Oh Man Seok- he is very manly, not that handsome but got sex appeal and nice body.

nenusa

Post by nenusa » Sep 19th, '06, 14:11

the storyline isnt the usual rich boy/girl meet poor boy/girl and dysfunctional family. the series makes one feel light hearted and entertained. i watched the series to be entertained and not to critique the acting of the stars which to me isnt bad at all! :thumright: i just didn't like the toilet humor eps...... :goggle:

djrepeat

Post by djrepeat » Sep 24th, '06, 11:15

Hey, i'm wondering if anybody here know the song they played in epi 11 after 39 min?

thx

sophia_truong

Post by sophia_truong » Sep 24th, '06, 15:36

Hopefully the English version will come out soon =)

lennier1

Post by lennier1 » Sep 24th, '06, 22:18

Just found this jewel as well. The only thing that bugs me:
How the hell did an old German song from the disco era (70´s) end up in a K-Drama? It´s even the original German version (in some scenes it´s possible to make out the lyrics).
Here´s a Youtube video that has the song in its audio stream: It´s clearly the same song as the one running on the car radio all the time.
Listen to it at your own risk. It´s stuff from the 70´s and therefore bound to be cheesy as all get out!
Last edited by lennier1 on Sep 24th, '06, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 24th, '06, 22:28

sophia_truong wrote:Hopefully the English version will come out soon =)
If you are asking for english subs for vineyard man, dfansubs is already subbing it. We are releasing both softsubs and hardsubs.

Carmui

Post by Carmui » Sep 24th, '06, 23:39

super cool!!!!! i love her so much hehehe~
must have subs ><! i hope haha~~ :wub:

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 24th, '06, 23:53

We have release 4 softsubs and 3 hardsubs episodes so far.

Softsubs:
Vineyard Man Softsubs 1-4 of 16

Hardsubs: Look at the ones that I uploaded, they are the right ones
Vineyard Man Hardsubs 1-3 of 16

francesivy

Post by francesivy » Sep 25th, '06, 12:32

i really like this show..i know being bratty is part of YEH's character but sometimes it makes me really want to pull her hair -_-

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Sep 25th, '06, 21:57

francesivy wrote:i really like this show..i know being bratty is part of YEH's character but sometimes it makes me really want to pull her hair -_-
Excellent cause it means that she's a good and convincing actresses. :-)

What the PD said about YEH: :cheers: A big thank you to asterionlhs for translating what the PD of "The Vineyard Man" said about YEH

He sure loves our YEH and it just shows how down to earth she is. Not to mention the PD has got a sense of humour

Glorious her, Yooneunhye

I already kept her in mind the very first time i met her, i have a tendency to dislike beautiful actresses instinctively ( but it doesn't mean that she isn't pretty, Don't beat me I will hurt) :lol

I said Leejihyun in the vineyard man cannot be played by a beautiful woman. After that I was so embarrassed and nervous, It was not the proper words to say in front of an actress but I remembered the first sentence of what she said " I am not pretty. why did you say that".

I was happy. In the darkness of the cafe i couldn't figure out her appearance so I thought what she said could be true, but I saw her clearly when she went out of the cafe, she is so beautiful, tall and have long legs. I thought I made a mistake. I couldn't sleep at home. If she acted as a beautiful girl in this drama it would have been a great trouble. I was regretful to the extent that I wanted to prick my eyes(because i was wearing glasses I already knew it can not be hurt my eyes..) :loool:

First reason why i like YEH is that she gave up herself and engrossed in her role in the drama without any hesitance. Passing three months under the sizzling sun, wearing make-up was useless,because sweat engulfed everything.

Imagine a young actress without makeup.. even I casted an actress for the drama with sweet flatterys. In the light of imagination about the story that shows how an urban girl adapts herself to rural life It must be an arduous task. How i manage in such case for her not to run away from filming.... should i keep filming with a actress on handcuffed condition.... i worried alot and I expressed my gratitude to her. Untill now she doesn't express any complaint such as filming is too hard, or character doesn't suit her mind or request for something to do.
Rather than complain, she suggest settings arranged by herself, or funny stories to make a good drama. There are many ideas of Leejihyun(YEH)for in detail of the vineyard man. For instance, her own designs, the cellphone case which is made of rubber-shoe, lots of clothes modified working-pants by herself and so on.

[img]http://s07.picshome.com/3c8/20060916_01 ... .jpg_t.jpg[/img][/url]

Her popularity is the highest in filming spot. Even when we took a rest, she doesn't stop looking through scripts. whenever i look for her with my expectation that she maybe be dozing off out of sight, she was always praticing script-acting with tekki(OMS) or other staff by herself. it was big relief for us to see YEH always smiling brightly with tanned face. so the vineyard man was able to become one of the natural and good dramas.
Sorry now i have to work, the rest part will be continued later. l am pressing to prepare brodcasting the episode 15. thanks

sophia_truong

Post by sophia_truong » Oct 9th, '06, 06:18

did you actually get to see her in real life? that's sooo cool
I finished the vineyard man yesterday, i'm glad I can see a happy ending. overall, I love this drama. It shows how hard the city girl (like Jihuyn) could adapt to a rural life which she did not expect anything like that could happen in her life. Apart from that, there is the man who she firstly hated, then liked, then loved and finally got together as a happy married couple. It was awesome ^^

I also love her cellphone cover, it's pretty cute ^^

myke

Post by myke » Oct 10th, '06, 17:53

YEH :wub: :wub: :wub:

she is very cute to me...
n also in this series she look so..so..so..innocent... :wub: :wub: :wub:

pinoy_fan

Post by pinoy_fan » Oct 12th, '06, 14:10

i never really watch drama, but i have become a big fan of "the man in the vineyard".
i wish it could be released in DVD so i could watch the whole story since i wasnt able to watch the first episodes.

ajas22

Post by ajas22 » Oct 17th, '06, 13:22

Hi...

Can anybody tell my why the episode 6 of Vineyard Man (Eng Sub) is missing ? I can only see episode 7 (23%) watever that means... and episode 8.

Pls pls pls... need my fix of YEH :(

Jazz

en7ph

Post by en7ph » Oct 19th, '06, 03:17

This series is sooo underrated :D its very simple and funny story. All the actors had great chemistry with each other. OMS is not really matinee idol material but he really grows on you.
The chemistry between the characters of Ji Hyun and Taek Gi is really great...mushy at times :D but really cute together.
Hope a lot more people will support the drama. Its really worth watching.

JohnnyCake8

Post by JohnnyCake8 » Oct 19th, '06, 03:30

sophia_truong wrote:did you actually get to see her in real life? that's sooo cool
I finished the vineyard man yesterday, i'm glad I can see a happy ending. overall, I love this drama. It shows how hard the city girl (like Jihuyn) could adapt to a rural life which she did not expect anything like that could happen in her life. Apart from that, there is the man who she firstly hated, then liked, then loved and finally got together as a happy married couple. It was awesome ^^

I also love her cellphone cover, it's pretty cute ^^
wish people wouldnt put spoilers up like this.... :goggle:

pinoy_fan

Post by pinoy_fan » Oct 19th, '06, 06:44

does anyone knows the theme song of this show and where can i download it? thanks.
I really like this show, too bad i wasnt able to start( and finish) it. I'll just have to get DVD to enjoy it. i like Lee Jihyeon a lot, she's simply beautiful. I hope this show will be shown here in the philippines.

en7ph

Post by en7ph » Oct 19th, '06, 08:14

pinoy_fan wrote:does anyone knows the theme song of this show and where can i download it? thanks.
I really like this show, too bad i wasnt able to start( and finish) it. I'll just have to get DVD to enjoy it. i like Lee Jihyeon a lot, she's simply beautiful. I hope this show will be shown here in the philippines.
I love the music too.
Specially the part when they were watching fire flies at the lake.
You can download from here : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... 111&st=100

balabala

Post by balabala » Oct 19th, '06, 16:22

i like that film, main actress she sometimes looks very hot, but both actor and actress are good in this film, they act really good, i like it.

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Oct 20th, '06, 11:33

You can also download the OST here in DA:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_38013.htm

H2O

Post by H2O » Nov 22nd, '06, 16:56

Hey guys and gals! Good news! Someone has already finished subbing this drama in English. You can stream it at YouTube:

1-7: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... B23B693724
8-16: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 5014DC11A1

Not to disrespect D-Fansubs, but it's just for people who can't wait for the subs. I hope you don't mind and keep making the subs for the rest of the drama. :D

pinoy_fan

Post by pinoy_fan » Nov 26th, '06, 18:16

H2O wrote:Hey guys and gals! Good news! Someone has already finished subbing this drama in English. You can stream it at YouTube:

1-7: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... B23B693724
8-16: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 5014DC11A1

Not to disrespect D-Fansubs, but it's just for people who can't wait for the subs. I hope you don't mind and keep making the subs for the rest of the drama. :D
This is great!!! nice job H20, thanks sharing this stuff.

H2O

Post by H2O » Nov 28th, '06, 05:12

You're very welcome...however, I did not uploaded it. ^_^ Someone has told me that episode 6 is not uploaded & 7 is not fully uploaded. So... :scratch:

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Nov 28th, '06, 14:45

i totally loved it
it a really good drama
loved it~~~~~ :wub:

TerryBogard

Post by TerryBogard » Feb 18th, '07, 05:15

I just finished watching this series. Many thanks to D-fansubs and DominoTV for the subs. I was supposed to wait for D-fansubs to finish before actually watching the whole series in a marathon. But after I watched the first 3 episodes, I was just hooked. I wanted to see what will happen next.

My fave scenes were:
Jihyun and Taegki in the lake with fireflies and the tent scene. The tent scene was just awesome
I have to agree that this drama is very underrated. At first I wasn't expecting something top notched. But after watching, I have to say this is one of the best K-dramas I've watched. I wonder why people didn't quite appreciate this drama... (probably because it got aired against jumong)

7654321friend

Post by 7654321friend » Feb 26th, '07, 02:29

i think the male lead looks like eric moon of ShinHwa...

:D

7654321friend

Post by 7654321friend » Feb 27th, '07, 13:16

anybody knows the name of the actress who acted as the male lead's ex gf?

aquala

Post by aquala » Mar 30th, '07, 02:09

I really enjoyed this drama! I couldn't stop watching it continuously after the 6th or so episode. I like YEH better in this drama than Goong (although I'm biased because I did not like Goong at all). YEH's character was annoying in the beginning because of her continuous whining, but I like how she matures throughout the story (as someone mentioned). Taekgi is not the most handsome male lead, but you really admire him and root for him! I'm glad there was a happy ending too! It was cheesy but funny. I also loved the little side stories of all the other supporting characters. Usually side stories are boring, but I found it kept the show interesting and entertaining. The soundtrack is beautiful too...I love the ballad especially.

Watch this if you haven't already! You're missing out!

Dieuly

Post by Dieuly » Apr 10th, '07, 10:40

Yoon Eun Hye <3<3<3 ....Oh man suk is ugly :twisted:

ceej

Post by ceej » Jun 10th, '07, 06:29

hi!! i know this sounds stupid.. but why is it when i click the link for hrdsup it shows 34.68 kbps only? when it should be 351 mb. im knew here so im quite confused... can somebody help me? or any1 knows where i can dl this in cb or mu with mq and hardsub?

emceelegs

Post by emceelegs » Aug 10th, '07, 03:07

I've seen this drama already nand Yeh looks beautiful in tanned...even though
the leading actor oh man seok is not that goodlooking but he has a kind heart in
this movie...I think they received the best couple award in this movie...

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 8th, '08, 19:01

I just finsihed watching this drama. Man I think I'm a fan of Oh Man Suk now :wub: His hairstyle in the drama didn't do right to him. he is quite good looking actually. His way of talking was kind of strange. At least it sounded strange to me. But he was cute^^ I liked YEH too. She is beautiful and one of my fav. actresses. Acting was good! Ji Hyun was perfect city girl and Taek Gi was perfect country bumpkin. This drama is a proof that in fighting relationship teh guy doesn't hafta be **** xD

Actually some episodes were quite boring but I still liked plot. It was sweet and funny. Music was ok. Some of teh cons were side characters. Because the story revolved around main characters so much all other characters were kind of dull. And Ji Hyun's mom irritated me somehow. Even though chemistry wans't that great I liked how main characters fell in love very naturally. It was pleasure to watch them
Attachments
Aint they cute together?
Aint they cute together?
P39-348-3.jpg (35.58 KiB) Viewed 4683 times

beein bean

Post by beein bean » May 10th, '08, 19:20

this drama was much better than I thought it was going to be...the OST to this drama is actually quite good as well. character development was good as well, and there wasn't as much cheese as I thought there was going to be.

gr8wall

Post by gr8wall » Jun 13th, '08, 02:55

I only watched the beginning because the girl from Goong was in it, but I lost interest in the plot and just went to sleep on it.

Is this series worth finishing? I only watched until like eps 13.

tazanya

Post by tazanya » Jun 25th, '08, 03:30

There was some lull in the middle, but the last few episodes were great and the ending was wonderfully sweet and really fit the show.

Is it earth shattering, no, was it worth it.. yes.

aziatik

Post by aziatik » Jun 30th, '08, 07:31

i give this Drama a 9 out of 10

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Aug 31st, '11, 19:02

I'm on episode 8 and it's OK except for Oh Man Seok, he's supposed to be a nice guy (according to the box) yet he's just an annoying arrogant ignorant bell-end. Yoon Eun Hye's character isn't that nice either but this guy needs a good kicking. Hope it gets better.