[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
xYuki

Post by xYuki » Aug 9th, '06, 09:25

i'm too lazy to flip back the pages, but assuming from these messages, a second season is confirmed? if so, YATTA! :thumleft:

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 9th, '06, 11:08

xYuki wrote:i'm too lazy to flip back the pages, but assuming from these messages, a second season is confirmed? if so, YATTA! :thumleft:
Yep, another season confirmed.

chunny

Post by chunny » Aug 11th, '06, 13:40

Season 2 is ocnfirmed!!!

hisa

Post by hisa » Aug 11th, '06, 17:53

W00t!!

I have a question though...on the tbs website, how come matsujun's pic next to domyouji is the only one that is not there? All the other actors have their pics up next to their respective characters. It is confirmed that matsujun is playing doumyouji again right??

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 11th, '06, 18:00

hisa wrote:W00t!!

I have a question though...on the tbs website, how come matsujun's pic next to domyouji is the only one that is not there? All the other actors have their pics up next to their respective characters. It is confirmed that matsujun is playing doumyouji again right??
He is supposed to play Domyouji but its some Johnny's rule - no pictures, someone else can probably elaborate a bit better than I can.

indayze

Post by indayze » Aug 12th, '06, 01:48

So is this going to become the official Hana Yori Dango 2 thread?
Well - what I mean is, is someone going to take the question mark off? XDD

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 12th, '06, 02:57

hisa wrote:W00t!!

Actually, MatsuJun's picture wasn't there in HYD 1st season either.

docipain

Post by docipain » Aug 12th, '06, 02:59

...and i am still wondering why domyoujis pictues isn't there XD
did he miss the photo session? *lol*

indayze

Post by indayze » Aug 12th, '06, 03:16

I think it's a Johnny rule that Johnny artist's pictures can't be posted just anywhere in Japan.
I think it's pretty much only official photoshoots for magazines that's allowed or something cause if you look at the Honey and Clover movie, Sho Sakurai's [Arashi] picture was also not on there.

Hope that helps ;\
I don't know how to explain it cause I only read it somewhere also :O

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 12th, '06, 04:24

A weird rule, eh.
I wonder if it's because they're SUPERSTITIOUS!

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Aug 12th, '06, 12:52

OMG...A second season! You guys gotta give more then just quick facts! I would love to see direct links and to the homepages and maybe official info would be nice to verify this. I do belive it but I just want some hard evidence to post on this other forum! Cause THIS is awesome! :) I am DACING IN JOY right now! woohoo!
Edit: Finaly got a chance to look back...I have what i need. Thanks so much guys! You guys are the best!

2nd Edit: I wonder why this thread is being moved to the back each time. Looks like a mod might be moving it but I'm curiouse as to why? Considering season 2 is such BIG news?

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 12th, '06, 13:58

Maybe if you actually READ the content of the thread, you might find something.

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Aug 12th, '06, 14:00

hhv94 wrote:OMG...A second season! You guys gotta give more then just quick facts! I would love to see direct links and to the homepages and maybe official info would be nice to verify this. I do belive it but I just want some hard evidence to post on this other forum! Cause THIS is awesome! :) I am DACING IN JOY right now! woohoo!
Edit: Finaly got a chance to look back...I have what i need. Thanks so much guys! You guys are the best!

2nd Edit: I wonder why this thread is being moved to the back each time. Looks like a mod might be moving it but I'm curiouse as to why? Considering season 2 is such BIG news?
somewhere back a page or so there is a link to the official HYD page that says there is a season two.. there are also links to articles announcing the second season

Tatsuki

Post by Tatsuki » Aug 12th, '06, 14:10

A second season?!?!?!
I can't believe it, but I'm really looking forward to it!!
Does anybody know what it will be about? I've never read the manga but I've heard some rumors that a large part of the action wasn't in the drama and the just summed it up!

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 12th, '06, 14:13

Yeah, that is true.
A large part of the action wasn't in the drama.
The HYD manga is very extensive.
It's going to be out January 2007.

Catt101

Post by Catt101 » Aug 12th, '06, 15:51

waaaa -runs in circle- im sooo excited, i cant wait, but it comes out 2007 right? man thats a long time, i guess ill use school to take over that time

chunny

Post by chunny » Aug 12th, '06, 18:10

Huhu..Lol...Better later than never rite?
huhu!!

^___^

nalika

Post by nalika » Aug 12th, '06, 18:21

OMG............. :w00t: .......HYD 2 :cheers: (jumping with joy)...

indayze

Post by indayze » Aug 12th, '06, 23:38

Pandemonium wrote:A weird rule, eh.
or johnny knows that then they're.. worth more?
XD I dont know how to explain what i'm thinking.
like.. if their pictures were slapped everywhere in japan, they wouldn't be as.. wanted?
i'm not sure but i dont think that rule works in other countries :O

So then has anyone seen the anime? Didn't he leave for New York and end up in Canada instead or something? <_<

hisa

Post by hisa » Aug 13th, '06, 03:59

indayze wrote:I think it's a Johnny rule that Johnny artist's pictures can't be posted just anywhere in Japan.
I think it's pretty much only official photoshoots for magazines that's allowed or something cause if you look at the Honey and Clover movie, Sho Sakurai's [Arashi] picture was also not on there.

Hope that helps ;\
I don't know how to explain it cause I only read it somewhere also :O

ohhhhh...
now that I think about it, I think I read something about this before >_< my bad
thanks tho ^^

And there's a Honey and Clover movie??? Has it been subbed by anyone?

hisa

Post by hisa » Aug 13th, '06, 04:01

indayze wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:A weird rule, eh.
or johnny knows that then they're.. worth more?
XD I dont know how to explain what i'm thinking.
like.. if their pictures were slapped everywhere in japan, they wouldn't be as.. wanted?
i'm not sure but i dont think that rule works in other countries :O

So then has anyone seen the anime? Didn't he leave for New York and end up in Canada instead or something? <_<
yeaahhhh..I think that's what happened. I think she followed him or something...bah, I don't remember

docipain

Post by docipain » Aug 13th, '06, 06:25

hmm johnnys have really strange rules o__ô
but that isn't something new oO;;;;

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 13th, '06, 08:47

Agreed, this isn't new, but it might be new to people who were wondering.

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 18th, '06, 00:09

i'm so happy!!!!!
i'm just wondering, Fansubbers plan ahead, and have "future projects" is there a group that has signed up for HYD2? i'd like to keep an eye on them.... yeah for the rest of the year.... i don't care!

also, i've heard that some people (most people) didn't like matsujun's hair?? and wanted him to have it changed for this season .... i really liked it? why am i the only one??!!!!

Pao

indayze

Post by indayze » Aug 18th, '06, 04:04

you're not the only one! I think that if they don't give him the domyouji curls..
then all we'll have is an angry shouting Jun, not an angry shouting Domyouji.
I mean, that hairstyle really grew on me and it MADE him Domyouji - and his acting XDD
but image is important. and that's the image implanted in everyones head as Domyouji.
Isn't that what made HYD so awesome? how alike everything was? :O

I love his potrayal of Domyouji, curls and all :D

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 18th, '06, 04:26

Wow....is the season 2 already comeout..or will come out...can someone tell me this.......... :cheers: :scratch: :salut:

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 18th, '06, 08:34

indayze wrote:you're not the only one! I think that if they don't give him the domyouji curls..
I mean, that hairstyle really grew on me and it MADE him Domyouji - and his acting XDD
but image is important. and that's the image implanted in everyones head as Domyouji.

Of course they'll give Doumyouji the curls...
However, a few times in the manga, Doumyoji straightens his hair because Tsukushi said it looked stupid.

s0l1dsn8k3

Post by s0l1dsn8k3 » Aug 18th, '06, 15:12

Snowboard wrote:Wow....is the season 2 already comeout..or will come out...can someone tell me this.......... :cheers: :scratch: :salut:
Please read the first few pages of the topic. It answers your question.

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 18th, '06, 15:56

yeah, coz in johnny's jimusho, everything has to be official and approved by them before the pics can be posted. coz even in nobuta wo produce site, there aren't a ny pics of kame and pi.

anyway, i didn't like junjun's hair here too.
it looked oily. haha
but eventually, it grew on me.
so i really don't think i'd pay much attention to it in the 2nd season.
as long as it's junjun and shunshun, i'm happy.

so, do you guys have any idea what the plot is going to be?

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Aug 18th, '06, 20:58

Geisha wrote:i'm so happy!!!!!
i'm just wondering, Fansubbers plan ahead, and have "future projects" is there a group that has signed up for HYD2? i'd like to keep an eye on them.... yeah for the rest of the year.... i don't care!

also, i've heard that some people (most people) didn't like matsujun's hair?? and wanted him to have it changed for this season .... i really liked it? why am i the only one??!!!!

Pao
Nooo! You´re not the only one! I also looove Jun´s Doumyouji hair. I love those curls!
If he uses a straighten hair, he´s not gonna be Doumyouji! It´s kinda like a trademark.

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 18th, '06, 23:46

AAGGGGHHHH. >.< I just found out HYD 2 is coming... I'm such a Mao Inoue fanboy. ;-; I can't wait! Hopefully Furransu will return... <3

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 19th, '06, 02:12

shiruchan wrote:
Geisha wrote:i'm so happy!!!!!

Pao
Nooo! You´re not the only one! I also looove Jun´s Doumyouji hair. I love those curls!
If he uses a straighten hair, he´s not gonna be Doumyouji! It´s kinda like a trademark.
Maybe you didn't get me, but I said that he DOES occassionally straighten his hair in the manga.
His curls are natural, which is why it's weird.
Even straightening it, it can only last for about 30 minutes.

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 19th, '06, 03:44

:cheers: yay! i'm happy i'm not the only one! :cheers:

anyway, nobody answered if there's a Fansub that's planning on translating it.

Pao

indayze

Post by indayze » Aug 20th, '06, 03:01

Pandemonium wrote:
indayze wrote:you're not the only one! I think that if they don't give him the domyouji curls..

Of course they'll give Doumyouji the curls...
However, a few times in the manga, Doumyoji straightens his hair because Tsukushi said it looked stupid.
For some reason I didn't see this reply the first time.
Yeah I'm pretty sure they'll stick with the curls but ppl keep mentioning how much they hated it, they could change it, like MG. and I was just saying how that wouldn't be the same.
I also remember in the anime he straightened it like you mentioned they did in the manga XD
the moment he does for a scene in the drama, i wonder if i'll see him as "Jun."

aaah~ i'm kind of embarassed for missing your post though :\
sorry that caused mix ups

KimiWaPet2150

Hana Yori Dango 2 - On Jun_daily

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Aug 20th, '06, 03:45

A lot of knews about Hana Yori Dango 2 is being posted on Jun_daily. You shoudl join if you're not already a member. We keep you up to date as much as we can. A trailer is already out and posted up.

- Rachel

http://www.livejournal.com/community/jun_daily/

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Aug 21st, '06, 04:45

Hopefuly news or even trailers from japan about this series can be posted here for HYD2 here. As far as I know the only trailer I've seen online are these 2 back to back on the Youtube site.

I would prefer not to join another site just to get new info. Hopefuly others will post any new info here too. :)

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 21st, '06, 05:07

have you guys seen the kiss without the sun?. :salut: .. i mean the last scene when they kiss you couldn't really see anytihng... so lok at this... awsome!!!

Pao

Silvestre
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Silvestre » Aug 22nd, '06, 03:15

i pretty much wanna know the next things that would happen...just that...sorry, i dont know much bout HYD other from this JDrama... :D
ugh forgot to say this: Mao Inoue is so fickin cute and beautiful...i have 3 girls to adore now: Mao Inoue, Erika Sawajiri, and Ishihara Satomi!! :D

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Aug 22nd, '06, 08:46

ya! does anyone know when this hyd2 is airing?

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 22nd, '06, 11:38

About, five times I've posted this at least? Six?
January 2007.

a_my_me

Hana Yori Dango

Post by a_my_me » Aug 22nd, '06, 11:49

Next year seems so long :lol I'm longing for this year to end just to see this series :w00t:

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 22nd, '06, 18:55

ok, so i've been watching the series over and over again.... and i was wondering... out of the 4 guys (F4) only two of them are popular (matsujun, and oguri) what about the other 2 ?!?!?!?!
i don't even know their names!!
one of them was kinda cute... the tea guy?

what do you guys think?

Pao

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 22nd, '06, 20:59

Ah! That kiss scene looks so much better without the sun. But then again, I feel jealous because I want to be the one kissing Mao. ;-; Mao-chan~~~~ And watching those trailers, although very short, has gotten me excited even more! January can't come fast enough.

lordViN

Post by lordViN » Aug 23rd, '06, 02:25

wow,, another season I wonder how could it be because for what I've heard the manga ends with that beautiful kiss at the end of season one.

nuintheriel

Post by nuintheriel » Aug 23rd, '06, 02:33

hey geisha! i like nishikado soujiroh too! his real name is matsuda shouta! at first i thot he was too feminine looking but he grew on me esp when he helped yuki with that idiot bf of hers! the other dude...mimasaka akira is played by abe tsuyoshi!

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 23rd, '06, 03:34

lordViN wrote:wow,, another season I wonder how could it be because for what I've heard the manga ends with that beautiful kiss at the end of season one.
You heard wrong. Infact, the manga goes on to show that Makino ends up going to America to find Domyouji, then coming back to Japan to deal with a few more problems before the manga ends. I don't want to spoil anything though. ;P

lordViN

Post by lordViN » Aug 23rd, '06, 06:15

Kuwa-Jiji wrote:
lordViN wrote:wow,, another season I wonder how could it be because for what I've heard the manga ends with that beautiful kiss at the end of season one.
You heard wrong. Infact, the manga goes on to show that Makino ends up going to America to find Domyouji, then coming back to Japan to deal with a few more problems before the manga ends. I don't want to spoil anything though. ;P

I dont want to spoil too but I suppose that everyone here have already watched the drama. but for prevention i will put it like a spoiler.
I havent readed the manga yet but a friend of mine who readed all sayed that the manga shows makino going after Domyouji like in the middle of the manga and then they return and a lot of things happens after, then he goes again this time for long and makino agreed o wait him just like the end of the drama.

I suppose that they are going to do that in the second season the part in the middle when he returns. and then its going to have the same ending.. all this if they try to maintain the plot like the manga. but again its just a supposition.

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 23rd, '06, 09:51

Yes, but when he leaves the second time, their relationship has progressed a lot further, and I believe they have agreed to marry each other upon his return. I don't remember if that last part is exactly true, though, as I have not read the manga in a very long time. But I do remember the few things that go one before he leaves again, that actually make them grow close. They break up for a while, and this new guy that kind of looks like Doumyouji comes in and tried to get with Makino, saying he's Doumyouji's cousin, then there's this one part where Doumyouji loses his memory, which is actually one of the funnier moments... Anyways, it should make for a great second season. But, they could go the anime route and just have them get married at the end on his cruise ship. :P
Or they could make up a whole different ending entirely. That's what must compel you to watch! That, and the cuteness of Mao-chan. <3

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 23rd, '06, 20:39

but you know what ANNOYS ME?!?!?!!? is the fact that even though i prefer jdramas over all the other kinds (chinese taiwanese, korean...) they kiss so little!!!

i mean i wish they would KISS MORE OFTEN!
you know physical stuff sometimes hurries the "falling-in-love" prossess...
dunno maybe i'm kinda HENTAI, but only ONE KISS??!?!?! (not counting the accidental one)
nuintheriel wrote:hey geisha! i like nishikado soujiroh too! his real name is matsuda shouta! at first i thot he was too feminine looking but he grew on me esp when he helped yuki with that idiot bf of hers! the other dude...mimasaka akira is played by abe tsuyoshi!
to me he looks the best here...

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... s_003_.jpg[/img]

dunno maybe bc of the lack of light :P

Pao

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 23rd, '06, 21:50

Actually, I wish they never kissed. >.> Because I've seen many dramas, and many uh... Japanese pornos, and many Japanese movies. And if there's one thing I've learned, it's that most Japanese people don't know how to kiss. At least in media they don't. merely pressing your lips together is not a kiss dammit. >.>

blueeyedwolf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by blueeyedwolf » Aug 23rd, '06, 22:19

Geisha wrote:
i'm just wondering, Fansubbers plan ahead, and have "future projects" is there a group that has signed up for HYD2?
Not sure if we are supposed to sign up for it, but Nya! is planning on subbing this series again. We have announced it on our site, but haven't officially announced it anywhere else yet. You can find us at http://nya.kadaan.com

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 23rd, '06, 22:22

[quote="Kuwa-Jiji"]Actually, I wish they never kissed. >.> quote]

I KNOW!! hahahaha

has anyone seen this? it's a parody of HYD with hard gay... i want to know what they're saying!!! "HANA YORI DANSHI"

Pao

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 23rd, '06, 23:17

Kuwa-Jiji wrote:Actually, I wish they never kissed. >.> Because I've seen many dramas, and many uh... Japanese pornos, and many Japanese movies. And if there's one thing I've learned, it's that most Japanese people don't know how to kiss. At least in media they don't. merely pressing your lips together is not a kiss dammit. >.>
:rofl: !!
Anyway.. almost every Asian drama I've seen kisses like that
I guess they're just trying to keep it wholesome[/b]

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 23rd, '06, 23:43

Kuwa-Jiji wrote:Actually, I wish they never kissed. >.> Because I've seen many dramas, and many uh... Japanese pornos, and many Japanese movies. And if there's one thing I've learned, it's that most Japanese people don't know how to kiss. At least in media they don't. merely pressing your lips together is not a kiss dammit. >.>
that is SO true!! i could not agree more!! i havent seen any uhhh japanese porn lol but from almost every single drama i've seen (which is actually quite a lot) almost all kiss scenes SUCK!! EXCEPT for ones with jun!! LMAO!! i think i'm contradicting myself here but the only good kiss scenes i can think of are ones with jun (ie: the one in hyd, kimi wa petto and in tokyo tower! ALL with jun!! (and maybe junichi okada also in tokyo tower) but other than that they ALL seem so forced!!

lol... anyways on a different note i cant wait for hyd 2 cuz that trailer/cm/promo/whatever is making me wanna see it even more!! ahhh, januray 2007 is like 5 months away!! but is that when the show is gonna start airing? or start filming? or are they already filming it now... cuz jun doesn't have his domyouji hair style right (at least i dont think he does) so maybe they're planning on giving domyouji a different hairstyle? in the manga when he straightens his hair it looks sooooooooo sexy!! ahhh!! domyouji with straight hair!! :wub: eeee so sexy!! lol

dolsiman

Post by dolsiman » Aug 24th, '06, 00:02

I agree with BOGCHI
The first contact between a male and female, be it just the touch of hands or slight brush of lips is normally electrifying between 2 bodies interested in each other. I think we get enough "crap" from the western image that we get on the screen today as a kiss to one that goes deep throat etc.
Realise that the western soceity has just woken up to the fact the eastern culture( which they considered was babaric before) is a few thousand years ahead of theirs, be it medicine. (acupunture. reikie ) sex (karma sutra) etc. etc.
I hope that the powers that be in the Asian entertainment industry will always bear in mind our standards in Asian culture, be it Japanese, Korean, Chinese Phillipino etc.
.... :wub: :cheers:

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 24th, '06, 00:59

Well, I'm not meaning that a kiss is deep throating or whatnot, but I think a real kiss is a bit more than touching lips. I mean, these dramas just have these people touching flat lips against each other. A real kis is supposed to be lips joining together to meet each other. <3 You know, so the lips look like this: {} and there should be a little suction there, not just pressing together. That's boring! Though, the only real kiss that I can remember is Tomoko's and Takuya's first kiss scene in Long Vacation. First they just give each other a quick peck, then a real kiss. More dramas need to follow this example. :P

[img]http://www.flamingbronson.com/kiss.jpg[/img]

NOW THAT'S A REAL KISS!

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Aug 24th, '06, 01:12

almost all kiss scenes SUCK!! EXCEPT for ones with jun!! LMAO!! i think i'm contradicting myself here but the only good kiss scenes i can think of are ones with jun (ie: the one in hyd, kimi wa petto and in tokyo tower! ALL with jun!! (and maybe junichi okada also in tokyo tower)
True that. Takki wasn't too shabby in Majo no Jouken either- and as of this week Kame is definitely now on the list of "real" kissers :w00t:

LilyChan

Post by LilyChan » Aug 24th, '06, 01:15

I hope they do. T_T; That's the first dorama I watched. So... yeah ^^;

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 24th, '06, 01:22

twothreefour wrote: True that. Takki wasn't too shabby in Majo no Jouken either- and as of this week Kame is definitely now on the list of "real" kissers :w00t:
YES YES!! KAME KAME!! that kiss was HOT!! so jealous of misaki itoh!! :P

i actually haven't seen majo no jouken yet butnow that u mention takki i saw his kiss scene in boku dake no madonna and yea he was a good kisser in that!! but to me the best kissing scene is the one in kimi wa petto!! it was hot!! the scene where him and koyuki are standing by the vending machines and he shoves her up against it and kisses her!! maybe it's just me but that was HOT!! lol!!! :wub:

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 24th, '06, 02:35

ok, now i feel guilty that i kinda changed the subject.. so......

does anyone know how many episodes it'll be? 9 or 12?

i really hope this one is longer!!!! 9 episodes ... just not enough

Pao

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 24th, '06, 02:37

Geisha wrote:ok, now i feel guilty that i kinda changed the subject.. so......

does anyone know how many episodes it'll be? 9 or 12?

i really hope this one is longer!!!! 9 episodes ... just not enough

Pao
lol it's ok for the topic change!! but yes i agree 9 episodes is too short!! i hope this one is at least 11 or 12

i'm so glad i get to see the f4 again!! :lol

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 24th, '06, 03:08

ok, i'm very bored so...

DID ANYONE CRIED WITH HYD? i almost did when they're playing ai otsuka, and rui kicks tsukushi out (after she asks shizuka to stay) and they show all 3 tsukasa, rui, and tsukushi, what they were doing at that moment....

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6Geisha9/1.jpg[/img][img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6Geisha9/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6Geisha9/5.jpg[/img]

don't ask me why, but i ALMOST did....

Pao

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 24th, '06, 03:29

Geisha wrote:ok, i'm very bored so...

DID ANYONE CRIED WITH HYD?
i almost cried during a lot of the scenes!! especially the ending when domyouji was leaving makino!! when he's like "u've fallen in love with me" and then makino starts talking and he cuts her off and hugs her and then kisses r!! i dunno y but i started crying at that part!!

i also cried at the end of ep 5 when domyouji was all cut up and bleeding cuz i makes me cry when i see jun baby all hurt...

i dont remember what other parts i cried at but there were a few others scenes probably

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 24th, '06, 03:38

well, with those ..and many other scenes... i felt this weird thing in my chest... i don't know how to describe it, but .... it HURT.. i didn't want to cry, but it felt like as if someone had sat on me!!! it was like a pressure on my chest.... my heart..... i know it's really cheesy, but it's totally true...
really weird, i don't know what that is but is the reason why i keep watching HYD over and over agin... it's the only series that it has happened... and averytime it does it again....
weird

Pao

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 24th, '06, 03:44

No, I didn't cry, nor did I come close to crying. I've only cried on two dramas. Sekai Chuushin, and 1 Litre of Tears. Nothing else has hit that emotional note. >.>

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 24th, '06, 03:48

i cried with DENSHA OTOKO!!!!!

Pao

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 24th, '06, 04:11

i cried during a lot of different dramas, summer snow, 1LoT, HYD, yasashii jikan, taiyou no uta, heck i even cried during stand up which is a comedy drama... but the part when nino was crying was sad:cry: ... but i cried the most during 1LoT...

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 24th, '06, 05:50

Kuwa-Jiji wrote:No, I didn't cry, nor did I come close to crying. I've only cried on two dramas. Sekai Chuushin, and 1 Litre of Tears. Nothing else has hit that emotional note. >.>
same here.
I don't think any guy would cry for this though(I said THINK)
I had no tears for Sekai no Chuushin though, but close.
Only 1 litre of tears, dang, thats series was good.

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 24th, '06, 06:51

Wha? Sekai Chuushin was sad stuff man. ;-; I saw it before 1 Litre of Tears, so 1 Litre of Tears was even sadder!

psycherub

Post by psycherub » Aug 24th, '06, 07:04

Kuwa-Jiji wrote:Wha? Sekai Chuushin was sad stuff man. ;-; I saw it before 1 Litre of Tears, so 1 Litre of Tears was even sadder!
i haven't seen sekai chuushin, but i've seen 1 litre of tears... do you guys think that i should still watch sekai chuushin?

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 24th, '06, 07:23

Hell yes.

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 24th, '06, 07:25

you should
both are really different
well not really

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Aug 24th, '06, 07:33

They are different. I think the storylines goin somewhat different directions, even if the main plot is similar.

Toritorisan

Post by Toritorisan » Aug 24th, '06, 08:58

I just came back from Japan and they are currently rerunning this drama in the morning. It was so much fun watching it again on actual Japanese TV (Never knew there were soooooo many commericial breaks though!) They actually were advertising "Hana Yori Dango 2" to be aired in January, but no preview of scenes yet. They just showed quick captures of the cast (F4 and Tsukushi).

Made me so excited for January when part 2 starts! :lol

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Aug 25th, '06, 03:49

ahhhh
i'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pao