[Discussion] Sapuri with Kame and Itou Misaki! (summer 06)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 15th, '06, 12:08

MokaGirl wrote:I don't feel like killing the writer .. I feel like flying to Japan and kiss Kame to make him MINE FIRST !!! :P
HAHA, man i can't wait to get home tonight to see ep 6, i feel so left out of the madness, lol

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Aug 16th, '06, 12:05

how many eps will it be for this drama

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 16th, '06, 12:56

kayushi!!
will have to wait for tomorrow to watch epi6.
after my exam. haha
so i don't know yet if i'll want to kill the writer or fly to japan.
maybe fly to japan for kame. lol

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 16th, '06, 13:43

evil_zai wrote:kayushi!!
will have to wait for tomorrow to watch epi6.
after my exam. haha
so i don't know yet if i'll want to kill the writer or fly to japan.
maybe fly to japan for kame. lol
haha, doesn't matter whether or not i want to kill the writer, i'd still want to fly to japan for kame ;D
i'll hopefully get to watch it tonite, cant wait!

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Aug 17th, '06, 21:48

Haha, maybe I personally hope that Eita and Itoh won't end up together... x.x I dislike Eita. Something about him disturbs me. x.x

Hopefully they'll end the series with no one really ending up together but simply having implications... It's be more realistic that way, don't you think?

However, I'd love to see Imaoka and Yugi ending up together though. XD Like, officially, I mean. XD Though... ep. 6 doesn't exactly give me high hopes, if you know what I mean. *dies*

Martyn21

Post by Martyn21 » Aug 18th, '06, 16:40

I just started watching Sapuri. I think it's pretty good and I like the story line.
I was kinda surprise that she fell for the other guy so quickly, but then again she was just dumped by her boyfriend of 4 years. I think they should have gone into his character a little more. 4 years is a long time, showing up for 15 sec is not enough.
Buddy with the hair needs to make up his mind. Married chick who probably won't leave her husband or available chick who is madly in like with you; very easy choice buddy. Or he could just give up on both of them and go for the 20some girl that is after Kame.
Gome, I am very horrible with names. :-(
The perfect ending would be everyone ending up alone, but of course Kame and Ito will be together.:glare:
And the two rejects will probably hook up too. :unsure:
I can't wait to see if I'm wrong. :D

EternalSnow

Post by EternalSnow » Aug 19th, '06, 04:00

I just saw episoded 6 AND OMG LOL WHAT I SAW WAS SHOCKING AT THE END LOL him and that lady it was sad that she was crying but they were about to KISS!!!! LOL then in episode 7 HE'S GOING TO KISS THE OTHER LADY*FAINTS*

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 19th, '06, 13:49

EternalSnow, for the benefit of the people still not aware of the goings on in the drama, pls use the spoiler codes next time. they are there for a reason. i'm not bashing you or anything. just a reminder. peace. :)

altec1

Post by altec1 » Aug 19th, '06, 16:26

Oh I just watched episode 5 , and it was awesome. Misaki is so funny- I never really saw her as that funny before, granted I only watched her in Gokusen. :roll

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Aug 21st, '06, 23:57

I just begain watchin all 6 eps like only yesterday (damn work in new city and lack of internet connect, stuck with stupid slow ass wifi, at least I got myself a brand new laptop :) ) Well anyways I just love this series.It is sooo funny and great to watch.Especially Ito Misaki :) hehehe...

Well gonna cut my post short, Prison Break s2 starting in 2mins gotta go watch that..hehe

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 22nd, '06, 15:35

O_o cant wait to watch ep 7

concerning ep 6, i didn't think it was as bad as ppl have made it out to be, i'm still enjoying the show =D

hkgirl

Post by hkgirl » Aug 22nd, '06, 16:53

Ooh I watched episode 7. Yay! Who speaks Japanese? What did Watanabe say in the preview of the next episode?

Dala3-chan

Post by Dala3-chan » Aug 22nd, '06, 17:02

hkgirl wrote:Ooh I watched episode 7. Yay! Who speaks Japanese? What did Watanabe say in the preview of the next episode?
I think she said :
"Atashi ni kare kudasai"

Which I think means:
"Please leave him to me" (i'm not sure)
My opinion about the love triangle is bad..

I didn't like it very much..

What about you guys?

hkgirl

Post by hkgirl » Aug 22nd, '06, 19:00

Thanks for the translation. Grr I really hate women like that. There was one like that in S.O.S and she got on my pip as well. I don't like love triangles either they drag things down. How many episodes are left btw?

Dala3-chan

Post by Dala3-chan » Aug 22nd, '06, 19:16

hkgirl wrote:Thanks for the translation. Grr I really hate women like that. There was one like that in S.O.S and she got on my pip as well. I don't like love triangles either they drag things down. How many episodes are left btw?
I Think 4 or 3 episodes ..

Martyn21

Post by Martyn21 » Aug 22nd, '06, 20:01

There isn't much of a "love" triangle. Just people who don't know what they want or how to get it.

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Aug 24th, '06, 02:32

Did Kame kiss Misaki?

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 25th, '06, 15:19

haruna_hamasaki wrote:Did Kame kiss Misaki?
yes, he did. not once, not twice, but thrice! haha. towards the end of epi7.
go watch it.. :)[/spoiler]

AJhackett

Post by AJhackett » Aug 26th, '06, 18:06

lol sapuri.. nice drama..

anyway has any1 got the opening theme by kat-tun? pls pls pls can u kindly upload dem into ysi . BiG thank you !!.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Aug 26th, '06, 21:02

what's the name of the song? i might have it...

Dala3-chan

Post by Dala3-chan » Aug 26th, '06, 21:05

AJhackett wrote:lol sapuri.. nice drama..

anyway has any1 got the opening theme by kat-tun? pls pls pls can u kindly upload dem into ysi . BiG thank you !!.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
This song has no name yet and their is no Full version..(I don't know what is inside Johnny jiji mind)
It is known by the name
"Theme Song: KAT-TUN"

If you want I have the rip version from the show ...

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Aug 26th, '06, 21:40

I'm really starting to love this show, ep 7 was awesome, I was shouting behind my computer, I'm so satisfied
hurray they finally kissed!!I was waiting for so long!!
definitely worth watching!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 26th, '06, 21:46

evil_zai wrote:
haruna_hamasaki wrote:Did Kame kiss Misaki?
yes, he did. not once, not twice, but thrice! haha. towards the end of epi7.
go watch it.. :)[/spoiler]
i thought it was hilarious that kame was shorter than itoh, poor kame =P
though he looked soo adorable all dirty from wokring all night to get her tht bottle of wine

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Aug 27th, '06, 08:12

Dala3-chan wrote:
AJhackett wrote:lol sapuri.. nice drama..

This song has no name yet and their is no Full version..(I don't know what is inside Johnny jiji mind)
It is known by the name

If you want I have the rip version from the show ...
yes please .. cn i plz hav that song ^^
arigatou!!!!!!
do u have the song in ep 4 wen ogiwari? is telling kame about his realationship with the old lady?
does anywun noe wat its called?
arigatou!!!

TG3

Post by TG3 » Aug 27th, '06, 18:46

Regarding the end of Ep 7:
That was one of the better "kokuhaku" (confession) scenes I've seen in a while. Kame shows just the right amount of fear (the unknown of changing their relationship), frustration (of being a "little brother") and passion. A lot of times, the confession scenes are either understated or looked forced. This one wasn't. Definitely the high point of the series so far.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 27th, '06, 20:07

Dala3-chan wrote:
AJhackett wrote:anyway has any1 got the opening theme by kat-tun? pls pls pls can u kindly upload dem into ysi . BiG thank you !!.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
It is known by the name
according to wikipedia, the name of the KAT-TUN theme is "your smile"
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%B5% ... 3%83%9E%29
but since it's wikipedia, it might be wrong... :unsure:

Dala3-chan

Post by Dala3-chan » Aug 27th, '06, 20:56

kawaiiness__ wrote:yes please .. cn i plz hav that song ^^
arigatou!!!!!!
do u have the song in ep 4 wen ogiwari? is telling kame about his realationship with the old lady?
does anywun noe wat its called?
arigatou!!!
Sapuri opening Theme song Riped file from the show ..
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... C30B08C256

and for sapuri insert song it's called Blue Days by Ayaka and you can find it here..
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_38015.htm

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Aug 28th, '06, 01:46

Haha, I have to agree with everyone, the last bit of ep. 7 rocks~
but... I'm not sure if Itoh likes Kame back. ^^; Sure, she kissed him back and stuff, but in the series so far, she never really showed any signs of "love" towards Kame... *shrugs* We'll see in ep. 8, eh? XD

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 28th, '06, 23:28

Oh my, I finished watching episode 6 and it was good. Now that I read some of the spoilers for episode 7, it seems that it gets better. :) In fact, I'll start watching that ep right now. I can't wait to see how this whole series ends up.

Oh yeah, Itou Misaki is freaking gorgeous in Sapuri. Just felt like stating the obvious. ^_^

hkgirl

Post by hkgirl » Aug 29th, '06, 17:28

Ooh I loved episode 8 and episode 9 looks like it will be even better.

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Aug 30th, '06, 01:30

Haha... Episode 8 was awesome... Go Fuji/Yuya, go~!! XDD

Haha, and of course, absolute support to Imaoka and Yugi. XD

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 30th, '06, 06:21

Omg, I loved ep 8. Except....
Watanabe-san since she's getting in between Yuya and Fujii.
Besides that, it was a good ep. I can't wait to see how everything unfolds. >_<

hkgirl

Post by hkgirl » Aug 30th, '06, 06:31

Tackey wrote:Omg, I loved ep 8. Except....
Watanabe-san since she's getting in between Yuya and Fujii.
Besides that, it was a good ep. I can't wait to see how everything unfolds. >_<
Seriously does the woman have no pride? She really irritates me now.

On another note I saw the actress in Heavens Tree playing a woman who was clinging to a man who wasn't in love with he,r I wonder if she's been typecastr

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Aug 30th, '06, 14:33

I know... Watanabe is acting sooooooooo pathetic! Like, if you don't like your life as it is, DO something about it! And Yuya isn't the only guy out there... Sheesh. x.x

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 30th, '06, 16:39

Yeah, I have the same thoughts as you two. But, at first it didn't annoy me when she started hitting on Yuya. But, as the series kept going, it kind of gets annoying since she keeps doing it and Yuya rejects her no matter what. And, now that things may change for Yuya and Fujii since Watanabe probably "convinced" Fujii to give up Yuya after all that focus on those two. It would be such a waste of time if Yuya and Watanabe hooked up, but I don't think that'll happen.

By the way, Watanabe looks ugly. :) GO FU..uh.... MINAMI!

incyphe

Post by incyphe » Aug 30th, '06, 21:04

Go Watanabe! I think you're more adorable and less fake! :salut:

Stop bashing her you haters! :cussing:

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 30th, '06, 21:53

incyphe wrote:
Go Watanabe! I think you're more adorable and less fake! :salut:

Stop bashing her you haters! :cussing:
lol gomen. I mean she is kind of adorable, but her personality. GAHHHH~!

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Aug 31st, '06, 23:50

Definetly agreed. She's too, ahhhh. You just want to yell "STOP!!" But yeah, can't wait to see how it all unfolds. I just hope Watanabe-san doesn't get her way. At first, I was hoping for them to be together but now..not at all..

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 1st, '06, 00:11

ah.. the page is full of "hidden" messages. and all about watanabe. hmmn..
haven't watched epi8. been really busy for the past few days.
i like watanabe. but we'll see of epi8 will change that.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Sep 1st, '06, 00:20

hehe, sorry, I'm afraid so, unless you really like her and don't mind what she's doing..
Kind of interesting that all the hiddens are about her...

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Sep 1st, '06, 02:24

LOL it cracked me up to see just post after post of spoilers

so...ep 8:
luved kame, buti felt like itoh was acting sorta cold towards him , which made me sad =(..ughh and watanabe turned into one of "those" girls, id dint mind her b4, but now she's all 'you have everything, so let me have him' as if he's an object and not a human being.
next ep looks interesting with kame getting sick!

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Sep 1st, '06, 03:03

FruitChaat wrote:LOL it cracked me up to see just post after post of spoilers

so...ep 8:
luved kame, buti felt like itoh was acting sorta cold towards him , which made me sad =(..ughh and watanabe turned into one of "those" girls, id dint mind her b4, but now she's all 'you have everything, so let me have him' as if he's an object and not a human being.
next ep looks interesting with kame getting sick!
YEAH EXACTLY! That's what make her "that" kind of a girl. It's so irritating that it makes me wanna pull my hair out. >_<

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 1st, '06, 13:15

ah! finally watched it.
yuya was so genki! i love how kame captured and portrayed the yuya that is soo in love. and as usual, itou just stood there, opened her eyes a bit wider some times, or squinted them a little at some parts. her acting ability simply escapes me. hehe.
anyway, on watanabe. well.. sorry.. i still like her. a bit irritated with her, since it's like she just cast away her pride, but i understand where she's coming from. would have been better if she didn't turn like that though, with all the "you have everything" thing, and the "give me him" bit.
oh, and i must say i love yugi. and imaoka. and na-chan. and the gay officemate.
and sad.. when tanaka-san asid ogiwara didn;t say he loved her..
epi 8! cool!

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Sep 1st, '06, 15:36

Haha~! *checks all hidden msgs* They're all Watanabe related...
I have to admit, I thought she was okay before... I even liked her. It's just that now, she's acting very pitiful. ^^;;;
*sighs* Argh, the main relationship (Fuji-Yuya-Watanabe and god knows who else) is too confusing. I think I'm just gonna root for Imaoka and Yugi from now on. XD They're the best couple in this series, in my opinion~
The only thing that keeps me interested in the main relationship is because of Yuya. I wuv him too much. <333

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Sep 1st, '06, 16:13

elsiey wrote:Haha~! *checks all hidden msgs* They're all Watanabe related...
I have to admit, I thought she was okay before... I even liked her. It's just that now, she's acting very pitiful. ^^;;;
*sighs* Argh, the main relationship (Fuji-Yuya-Watanabe and god knows who else) is too confusing. I think I'm just gonna root for Imaoka and Yugi from now on. XD They're the best couple in this series, in my opinion~
The only thing that keeps me interested in the main relationship is because of Yuya. I wuv him too much. <333
lol I like Imaoka myself because of the way he's portrayed in the series. He seems so freaking cool! Towards his daughter and Yugi, he seems like a laid back guy. :)

charlene172

Post by charlene172 » Sep 1st, '06, 16:18

i thought watanabe is ok and i prefer her than minami..... she loves yuya thats why she's acting like that.... she wants him.....

i dont really like minami instead.... the way she's acting towards yuya make me sick.... its as if yuya is the gal and minami is the guy .. wth?

lol i think the drama script writer is lousy....

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Sep 2nd, '06, 01:28

lmao... Yeah... Itoh Misaki's acting isn't actually... er... Convincing. *dies* lol! In my humble opinion, anyhow. XD

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Sep 2nd, '06, 04:15

elsiey wrote:lmao... Yeah... Itoh Misaki's acting isn't actually... er... Convincing. *dies* lol! In my humble opinion, anyhow. XD
Yeah! I have the same opinion because it seems she acts the same way in every drama she's in. There's a small difference in Itou Misaki when it comes to acting.

hkgirl

Post by hkgirl » Sep 2nd, '06, 08:13

I honestly don't think Watanabe loves Yuya, I think she just wants him like a posession
Even her talk where she talks about having nothing and telling Fuji-san to leave him to her, is a load of pathetic rubbish. She had a boyfriend and gave him up. She's just picked Yuya because he is younger and better looking and she can see he'll go places if he applies himself. I have suspicions that it was that guy in the office (one of those three guys that are always together - not the gay one, not the one with the kid) because he obviously likes her.
Putting aside the acting of the actress I think the character of Fuji-san does actually like/love Yuya except she has got a lot of personal baggage to work though first.

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Sep 3rd, '06, 00:34

@hkgirl, haha, I have to agree about your opinion w/ Watanabe~ No matter what ppl say, it doesn't seem like true love to me on Watanabe's part... *shrugs* That's how I look at it, anyhow. XD

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Sep 3rd, '06, 01:18

I thought watanabe's asking minami to give yuya to her is a load of crap.
If she really love the guy freakin make him love you.
Asking like he's an object just goes to show that she isn't really in love with him.
More like an addiction.

As for Minami, I think she likes both of the guys but she's unsure.
I know women wants to pick the right guy for them.
She just needs to feel secure thats all.

I could go on more but I'm damn hungry!

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Sep 3rd, '06, 03:12

Exactly :-) if she really loved Yuya, she should try to win him, not beg for him. Or, it could also work like, if she really loved him, she would want him to be happy and just let him go. That's really love in my opinion. About Minami, I'm still unsure on how to feel about her. Sometimes I feel that she's to mean to Yuya, but other times I feel like they're right for each other...

Oh well...we'll just have to wait and see...sigh...

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Sep 3rd, '06, 04:12

albertoavena wrote:Exactly :-) if she really loved Yuya, she should try to win him, not beg for him. Or, it could also work like, if she really loved him, she would want him to be happy and just let him go. That's really love in my opinion. About Minami, I'm still unsure on how to feel about her. Sometimes I feel that she's to mean to Yuya, but other times I feel like they're right for each other...

Hehe I have about the same thoughts about Minami. But, she seems skeptical to want to be with Yuya. It's like she wants him, but doesn't at the same time. Confusing, ne? As for Watanabe, I agree with the rest of you that she should win him over. Begging to Minami to give him up won't change what Yuya thinks of her, and he'll just ignore her feelings as before. It's like one big circle between Yuya and Watanabe. I think she should give up now.

zindaka

Post by zindaka » Sep 3rd, '06, 17:09

hey guys, i have a question, i live in CA, and i saw Sapuri on tv last week. back then i didnt know it was sapuri, b/c i didnt start watching it yet. but now that i know its sapuri, i would like to watch it but i forgot the channel. does anyone know?

pasv

Post by pasv » Sep 3rd, '06, 17:58

I'm guessing 18. Thats amazing its playing on TV. :O

zindaka

Post by zindaka » Sep 3rd, '06, 18:54

ya, it had subs and all too. I think it was 18 too, but it doesnt show the name on the tv guide

LostOneTR

Post by LostOneTR » Sep 3rd, '06, 19:05

was it by any chance around 9pm sunday?

pasv

Post by pasv » Sep 3rd, '06, 19:13

ah if it is i will be most happy. :O even though i can rewatch them on my comp to see them on the tv would be grand.

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Sep 3rd, '06, 19:19

zindaka wrote:hey guys, i have a question, i live in CA, and i saw Sapuri on tv last week. back then i didnt know it was sapuri, b/c i didnt start watching it yet. but now that i know its sapuri, i would like to watch it but i forgot the channel. does anyone know?
Wow! Nice. I'm guessing it's 18 too, but not too sure about that. I'll have to catch it someday. What I know though is the third season of Trick is supposed to air soon here in socal, and I think Dragonzakura is currently airing Sunday nights.

zindaka

Post by zindaka » Sep 3rd, '06, 19:37

do you know what time on saturday nights?

docsnoek

Post by docsnoek » Sep 3rd, '06, 20:23

I just watched the Ep.9 preview and I realized that the japanese rain seems to be really life threatening. As soon as a guy has to wait longer than 5 minutes in the rain, he is pretty much close to death afterwards. The same thing happened in "Densha Otoko" and I guess in several other dorama too. Remember kids, when you are Japan, never forget your umbrella or you'll regret it ;-)

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Sep 4th, '06, 05:03

Woah..I was seriously going to post about the rain too :lol Beat me to it..

Yeah, I was going to say that Itoh Misaki (Minami) sure has a reputation for making guys wait in the rain and almost killing them..Just look at what happened in Densha Otoko...
Tackey wrote:
albertoavena wrote:Exactly :-) if she really loved Yuya, she should try to win him, not beg for him. Or, it could also work like, if she really loved him, she would want him to be happy and just let him go. That's really love in my opinion. About Minami, I'm still unsure on how to feel about her. Sometimes I feel that she's to mean to Yuya, but other times I feel like they're right for each other...

Hehe I have about the same thoughts about Minami. But, she seems skeptical to want to be with Yuya. It's like she wants him, but doesn't at the same time. Confusing, ne? As for Watanabe, I agree with the rest of you that she should win him over. Begging to Minami to give him up won't change what Yuya thinks of her, and he'll just ignore her feelings as before. It's like one big circle between Yuya and Watanabe. I think she should give up now.
Yeah, she's just wasting her time... Like you said, if Minami does "let him go" to Watanabe, it's not like Yuya's feelings will magically change...and about the relationship, it is rather confusing at times...hehe..I mean, come on Minami, make up your mind already..Right now, my votes are still on Minami and Yuya. I don't really trust Ogisama..

Lilies

Post by Lilies » Sep 6th, '06, 02:23

docsnoek wrote:I just watched the Ep.9 preview and I realized that the japanese rain seems to be really life threatening. As soon as a guy has to wait longer than 5 minutes in the rain, he is pretty much close to death afterwards. The same thing happened in "Densha Otoko" and I guess in several other dorama too. Remember kids, when you are Japan, never forget your umbrella or you'll regret it ;-)
yea i know what you mean. in Hana Yori Dango they guy was light headed and woozy and passed out. i was like whoa! :blink

CrAcKaJaP206

Post by CrAcKaJaP206 » Sep 6th, '06, 05:05

any predictions for the last 2 episodes?

here's mine:
Ogiwara is gonna go to Peking, Minami is gonna follow, that's pretty much gonna be the basis of episode 10. 11 is gonna be a continuance of that. But in the end she is gonna end up back in Japan w/ Yuya. Seriously, if they don't end up w/ each other in the end, i'm gonna feel cheated :pale:
Not really going for specifics, just generalizations

incyphe

Post by incyphe » Sep 6th, '06, 14:21

Lilies wrote:
docsnoek wrote:I just watched the Ep.9 preview and I realized that the japanese rain seems to be really life threatening. As soon as a guy has to wait longer than 5 minutes in the rain, he is pretty much close to death afterwards. The same thing happened in "Densha Otoko" and I guess in several other dorama too. Remember kids, when you are Japan, never forget your umbrella or you'll regret it ;-)
yea i know what you mean. in Hana Yori Dango they guy was light headed and woozy and passed out. i was like whoa! :blink
I also noticed how Japanese people sneeze instead of cough when they catch cold. :scratchchin:

incyphe

Post by incyphe » Sep 6th, '06, 14:35

CrAcKaJaP206 wrote:any predictions for the last 2 episodes?

here's mine:
Ogiwara is gonna go to Peking, Minami is gonna follow, that's pretty much gonna be the basis of episode 10. 11 is gonna be a continuance of that. But in the end she is gonna end up back in Japan w/ Yuya. Seriously, if they don't end up w/ each other in the end, i'm gonna feel cheated :pale:
Not really going for specifics, just generalizations
That's a good one.

I agree with your prediction, but I hope it's something different.
The sad thing about this drama is, they pretty much killed off everybody around Minami and Yuya, the two least interesting and one dimensional characters in this drama.

caryncyh

Post by caryncyh » Sep 8th, '06, 15:12

epi 10 looks like it's gonna be a sad one with Kame shedding tears.. -.-" i wonder if it'd be something like Anego which ended with a lil bit of a cliffhanger to me. anyway, was wondering if u guys know what the insert song is? the song that plays in the middle of the episode. not the ayaka "real voice" song. it's diff, more melancholic.. i'd appreciate it if u guys can tell me the singer and the title of the song. it's a really pretty song. and Kame looks so o_O in the suit! ^^

hkgirl

Post by hkgirl » Sep 8th, '06, 17:04

Ok ten minutes into episode 9 and I really, really dislike watannabe-san. To the extent that I hope she gets run over by a bus. Argh!

ETA
that chat at the end by the fountain? The whole I want to be next to you always bit? I could have got this wrong but from my friends japanese text book talking about being with someone always iis tantamount to a marriage proposal. :w00t:

My prediction for the next episode - I think the guy with the hair - Otawaga (sp?) is going to ask Fuji-san to go to China with him. I don't think she says yes but Yuya is going to think that he has lost her and leave. I also think that he's passed the test. The final episode is going to be Fuji-san going to get her man :wub:

Dala3-chan

Post by Dala3-chan » Sep 8th, '06, 20:50

caryncyh wrote: anyway, was wondering if u guys know what the insert song is? the song that plays in the middle of the episode. not the ayaka "real voice" song. it's diff, more melancholic.. i'd appreciate it if u guys can tell me the singer and the title of the song. it's a really pretty song. and Kame looks so o_O in the suit! ^^
It's Blue Days by Ayaka..

Ano, for the one who watched epi09
I didn't see this scene, did they cut it or they just made it to get our attention ?!

[img]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1383 ... 002rm1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5503 ... 004bk8.jpg[/img]
What's with Fuji-san she says something to watanabe and do the oppesite..

I can't really understand her ><"

and the story runs so fast without any progress..

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Sep 8th, '06, 20:57

i watched ep 9 and gosh....this show is really starting to drag. kame just bounces around acting all cute and in love, itoh just stands there unable to decide whether or not she likes him... lol, ok just a lil pessimistic there
i still like it, and it looks like in ep 10 they r gonna start picking up the story and actually having stuff happen
but i totally agree with the whole rain thing...dude, i get soaked int he raina ll the time and i've nvr gotten sick, and i'm like this skinny lil girl. lol...then again kame is a skinny lil boy, HAHA, it cracks me up how he's shorter than itoh
my poor turtle =P

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Sep 8th, '06, 21:58

ah...ikno..and the drama is bout to end too!! they pick up the pace on ep 10 tho..in the preview..hahaha.. it did go round and round in circles...one minute..she likes him..the next..she doubts it...duh! ¬_¬" hahha... if it was me..y wud i doubt kame? hahahah..

btw..seein kame cry in the ep 10 preview is just.....*snifff*

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 9th, '06, 08:14

lol i like how the producers wrote this drama is a fiction, to remind people to get back to reality.

on another note, what are you're guy's take on shorter guys with taller girls?

caryncyh

Post by caryncyh » Sep 10th, '06, 00:14

thanks Dala3-chan! now, to find that song from Ayaka is gonna be really hard... i'm in love with it.. it's so NICE! and yeah, i agree.. in epi 8, one of the preview scenes for epi 9 isn't there. and i was looking forward to it too...
kame n itoh holding hands! where is the scene??!!!

roburn

Post by roburn » Sep 10th, '06, 02:12

Blue day by Ayaka

Send space

OR

Blue day by Ayaka

Gigasize

Credit to thtl of jdorama.com
Last edited by roburn on Sep 20th, '06, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.

keitaro310

Post by keitaro310 » Sep 10th, '06, 08:27

great song..whenever i listen to songs from a drama i've watched , i can feel all my emotions get stirred up. :cry: