SMAP fans out there, PLEASE JOIN!

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.

Who is your Favorite SMAP member?

1. Kimura Takuya
48%
2. Nakai Masahiro
8%
3. Katori Shingo
16%
3. Katori Shingo
16%
4. Kusanagi Tsuyoshi
7%
5. Inagaki Goro
4%

Total votes: 333

esthyun

Post by esthyun » Apr 18th, '06, 14:50

wooooo...it's a tough choice. but actually i really like two of the smap members a lot...

Shingo Katori and Takuya Kimura.

but if i would have to choose between them..

hmm then ...

my fav would be Takuya!!! He's not only charismatic in his own way, he's cute and sexy too.

esthyun

Post by esthyun » Apr 18th, '06, 14:52

btw does anyone have any smap mvs?? pls upload them for me using clubbox or megaupload can?

or if there is any website you know of.. pls tell me.

thanks.

i watched MIJ today again.. =) never get sick of it.

esthyun

Post by esthyun » Apr 18th, '06, 14:56

kinki wrote:
yeah and about Bistro smap i get my weekly "dosage" from http://www.jpopsuki.com/main.html and http://bt.saiyaman.info/
look at the tracker in those site they post weekly episode of smapXsmap :-)
hey just wondering if those bt files have subs ? :scratch:

SMAP!!

ohh i heard smap will be having their first ever concert outside of Japan . . .
sigh.. if only i can fly to taiwan to catch a glimpse of them .
current obession...

dramas you must not miss this season ---> Spring Waltz, Which Planet Are You From, Liao Zhai Xi Lie.

conan2006

Post by conan2006 » Apr 19th, '06, 03:17

I like all of them, it is a very difficulty choice, I have choicen Kimura Takuya and Nakai Masahiro,
I have seen smap simple tour 2005 last week, it's very nice and interesting,
I will like them forever.

momoxjelly

Post by momoxjelly » Apr 19th, '06, 15:04

i raelly like Goro because he seems to be like a nice person, very forgiving, and hes funny especially in like SMAPxSMAP
Kimura because who doesn't??
Shingo because he seems to be a nice and funny guy
Tsuyoshi hes actually pretty famous for doing commercails and such o and he can cook (^ ^)
Nakai i dont really like him he sort of annoys me but he is funny though (srry to all nakai fans out there, gomen ne)

I got into them in 2002 at kouhaku utagassen and then started getting CDs they're all talented though and they CAN sing

fuddleduddle

Post by fuddleduddle » Apr 20th, '06, 05:18

aww poor goro :[

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Apr 25th, '06, 23:04

Your halo is showing kinki... :cheers: great thread.

Just found this thread. Of course I have only been adoring Takuya for*******years. He is the only one who can melt my bones. I can't remember when I first became acquainted with him and SMAP. I guess it was SMAP as a group first and then I could not take my eyes off Kimura. Since then I have had to get a larger external Hard Drive and recently an even bigger Internal. ( Hope that is not a bad thing to say 8) ). It is true .. ..and my Pictures file is almost entirely of Kimura. I do like them all and appreciate the way they put a song across. Their loose way of dancing the same routine is very tricky but so effective. I have almost all of Kimuras dramas. Maybe a couple of the very early ones that are out of print are missing. The one that I love is Million Stars. also Sleeping Forest. For romantic perfection I choose Pride. I defy anyone to say Kimura is not a good actor if they watch the scene where Halu is saying good by to his mother at the station. Incredible acting sitting still in his car when he realises that she really came to borrow money. And..Aki had tried to keep it from him by giving her own savings. Oh what bitter heartbreak..and all conveyed with his eyes.

Engine was a total turnabout for Kimura and he was just right in that role and his rapport with the children was amazing. Only thing not right in that drama was the leading lady. No warmth and no response to Kimura but he made the best of it.
I love SxS and the Bistro and I try to find as many episodes as possible.
At the moment I would like to ask if it is possible to have some seeders for the 10 year programmes?? I have started the d/l to Ep.1 but doubt I can finish it .. Is it too late for seeders now? Keeping fingers crossed... :unsure:

I admire the way Kimura protects the privacy for his family. The media in some area try to do a hatchet job on him and shizuka. They will survive as they are both strong people. Kimura always said he wanted a woman who was 'soft and warm and loving' and that is what he found in Shizuka.
I should stop. I could go on and on about his talents and tenacity. He never gives up and he loves to win and he gives his very best.
I adore him.

Peggy

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Apr 26th, '06, 00:36

re the seed for the 10 years of SMAP. someone has been so generous and is seeding. I have 6% but just checked and find there is no note of any 'peer' shouldn't there be at least one (for me)?? I am also not into the episode 2. Mystery??

Thanks to the seeder :D

Peggy

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Apr 26th, '06, 18:16

Peggy wrote: Engine was a total turnabout for Kimura and he was just right in that role and his rapport with the children was amazing. Only thing not right in that drama was the leading lady. No warmth and no response to Kimura but he made the best of it.
Are you SERIOUS?! I thought ENGINE was the worst Kimutaku dorama since Beautiful Life. Yeah, his character was good with kids, but so what? It's just the character... His acting was average, and the story was so boring, and way too little racing. Although, the finale was very good, and touching, but watching ep 2~9 made me want to kill myself. I'm so glad I didn't sub that instead of Koi ni Ochitara :pale:
Well Koyuki (小雪) is literally 'Small flake of snow' in Japanese, so you can't expect warmth from her XD

Anyway, does anyone know when's the next Kimutaku dorama? It's been a year since ENGINE...

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Apr 27th, '06, 22:44

Isn't it nice that we can all have our opinions about actors and actresses.... :argue: ...
:D
Kimura has just finished the Samurai film which actually is the first film for ten years I believe. Now he is set to do a drama later this year. I don't know yet what it is called or what it is about.

Peggy

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Apr 27th, '06, 22:53

8thSin..

Must just thank you for the translation of Koyuki's name. Very appropriate as far as I am concerned. I know she is a huge favourite with many people.

If you are into car racing then you would love an old film about the Formula racing at Monte Carlo. It was made a long time ago but I have seen it fairly recently on TV and it stands up well. The racing is authentic and powerful even when they superimpose the faces of the actors. Some real drivers in that movie.

I will look it up somewhere...Amazon..maybe. Let you know later.

Peg

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Apr 27th, '06, 23:28

Here you go 8thSin..

Really try this site..

http://www.putgrandprixondvd.com/

I had no idea there was such a howl going up for this film to be put on DVD. I would certainly buy just for the racing. The actors are good ,and as you will see, Toshiro Mifune was in it. Not a large part. Dramatic story.

Have fun with this site and others sites that talk about Monaco and Cannes Film Festival which goes along with that territory.

Peg

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Apr 28th, '06, 01:11

^ That's pretty cool. 7k+ for petition is pretty funny :lol

I just expected ENGINE to have more race scenes, you know... So many things were similar to the movie "Driven", yet there wasn't as much racing in 12 hours :unsure:

Anyway, I've heard about Kimutaku's new movie, but it wouldn't be accessible for us overseas audiences for at least a year... So was hoping for something sooner!

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Apr 28th, '06, 03:17

Wow! This site has been active recently! I have to agree with a lot of what you said, Peggy. Kimutaku really is a fine performer--he's riviting, if you will. I started watching A Sleeping Forest recently--it was recommended by a Japanese friend. It's so good, complex, character rich, and Kimutaku is fun to watch--he does a great job; his character, Naoki, is so intense and interesting!

It's amazing to me; SMAP is a force! They continue to win over new fans, both female and male, in Japan. Many of my high school students consider SMAP their favorite band, and some male students openly admit that they admire Kimutaku in particular; he is a model of both fashion and attitide.

But Kimutaku's hair! It looked great for a while, a return to darker brown. But it's been bleached again, that trendy 'tea-color' shade. It's not my favorite--I love it when it is a natural shade. And though I know some people like Shingo's bleach blond, I was hoping it would also go back to brown.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Apr 28th, '06, 23:47

Know what you mean about hair colour. I do not like Shingo's bright yellow hair. I did not care for Nakai's bi-coloured hair a while back either. I think he is now back to dark hair and slightly longer. He is rather good looking when he calms things down.... 8)

It is hard for Kimura to be anything but good to look at. His hair is about the only thing he can change I think. You know they say that every woman gets a little itchy for a change at least once in her life with hair colour. ( It's true. :lol ) Well maybe it happens with the Japanese top group also......maybe.

I don't think anything happens by accident with Kimura. He is usually well rehearsed even when they all look disorganised. I notice that when he is in a drama he rarely has any NGs. However, he is definitely not a Method actor. He learns his lines and hits his marks and when the shoot is done he goes home. He never loses himself to 'become' the role. He just makes the role his own and makes it seem very easy. Almost the English way of doing things. Not the Actors Studio at all.

Many layers to the Sport Music Assembly People.....Is that it?... :scratch:... ..maybe

Peg :-)

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 1st, '06, 23:52

Would anyone comment on this problem..please.

I have been trying to d/l the SMAP 10 Year programme.... got the ep.1 file OK. Then when trying to get the rest, all sorts of strange things kept happening. First no seeders and then only one for the Ep.2... then no seeders and no peers. Then my PC went into a frenzy and lost everything.... got it back to working, but now I cannot login to the D-addicts Index at all. It just vanished on my favourites list. I have this Asian Index OK thank goodness but when I try to go to torrents and login they refuse my P/w which I have always used. Very strange. I really want that SMAP file so badly. I have been working with this for over a week and getting nowhere. Is it possible to get it on a Clubbox at all??
Thanks for any comments.

Peggy

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 1st, '06, 23:57

I have been watching and listening to the latest SMAP song..'Dear Woman'.
It's quite a catchy quick tune. At first I was not taken at all but after hearing it several times and seeing it with better and better background and colours it just grew on me. Has anyone else noticed that with the later SMAP songs they have to be heard more than once or twice. They aren't simple little ditties these days. I loved the early songs like 'Shake' and especially 'Summergate' and I loved 'Dynamite'. Now they are doing more intricate melodies it seems. Also they are sharpening up their dance routines again. It's all good... 8)

Peg

Bille!

Post by Bille! » May 2nd, '06, 00:48

SMAP is also good for a chuckle. At times, the 10 year recaps really made me laugh, even though I don't understand Japanese. Somewhat resembles Saturday Night Live. The first special is definitively my favorite.
Help the community! Be sure to continue seeding when you have downloaded, because it is the right thing to do... (and that sounds very jdrama-ish)

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » May 5th, '06, 16:48

Okay, only a week ago (or was it less) I complained about Kimura's hair. I take it back! I saw him on Music Station (5/5), and he looked so good! He wore his hair down (it's so long again), and the color looked nice, too.

Hmm, I think you might be right, Peggy--their songs may be a little more intricate, though I can't think of any specific examples right now (I should just turn off the computer and go to bed). I loved "Dynamite," too--I love SMAP 011 as a whole. But to compare it to "Triangle" or "Dear Woman," it is fun and bouncy, but no use of harmony, really. I don't recall what show I was watching, but Nakai was interviewing Jon Bon Jovi; Bon Jovi commented that Nakai has shown some vocal improvement in the past couple of years. :| :P

What is this about a new Samurai film? Is it made-for-t.v. or will it be released at the theater? Very curious! Has anyone started watching Goro's new drama, by the way? I've downloaded the first episode, but I have yet to watch it. I prefer Goro as an actor rather than a singer--he appears more at ease when he is playing a part rather than singing and dancing on stage...I find him more appealing and accessible as an actor (if this makes any sense). He seems distant and removed when he is performing on stage. Just my opinion! :D

hiro-chan

Post by hiro-chan » May 5th, '06, 17:07

Hello everyone!
I'm a big Smap fan, let's say that in the last year Smap have become my favourite drug!
From my nick name you can understand that I'm a big big fan of Nakai, even if I started off with Takuya and I still consider him my first japanese idol!

Anyway my name is Silvia, I'm 19 and I'm italian! Ahaha I dare to say I'm the only italian smap fan since everyone say that Smap are old and like younger idols! I don't care, I'm not afraid to say that Smap is like fresh air to me and help me going through every day!

Yorocchiku!! :wub:

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » May 6th, '06, 20:55

Hi everyone, I'm a big SMAP fan too *I loved them for around 3-4 years now..* my fanlife is short so I'm not really familar with the old smap as some other smap fans out there may be.

I started to be interested in the group cause of SMAPxSMAP. I still watch almost every single episode for around 2-3 years and I am not tired of it at all! SMAP just really brightens up the day, don't they?

And also, I am in love with their dramas! I am in LOVE with Kimura san's acting*he was my first jidol crush when I was small...I didn't even know he belonged in SMAP* and Kusanagi san's and Goro san's...all of them are absolutely talented in acting! I'm currently watching Goro san's drama and I am in LOVE with it! I saw every members drama, I just need to see Nakai san's :lol

But I used to be a bigg fan of Kimura san*I still am..well all of them are my favorites!* but now, Nakai san and Kusanagi san are my absolute favorites! They are funny. charming, great actors, and Nakai san's a great speaker!

And about the bushi no ichibun, it's going to be released in theaters in late 2006! I'm excited for it! Have to rent it 6 months later though><

And my post is getting long but talking about the songs, Nakai san HAS improved his voice but he's still...err..rough on the voice..not completly good....and the newer songs are really catchy and keeps you entertained for a while...I am soo not sick of Dear Women just yet! The lyrics are wonderful and the music is aboslutely perfect for it..and Triangle has a nice meaning too! Well, if anyone wants the translations for dear women if it's not too late, I'll attach it to this post! *Translations credits go to me cause I wrote it^^*

Well, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Attachments
Dear women.txt
Dear Women translation
(1.45 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » May 8th, '06, 15:07

Thank you for the translation, Littleangel91356! I like "Dear Woman" even more now! Also, thanks for the "Bushi no Ichibun" update. Maybe I'll see it at the theaters--but no translation, sadly.

hiro-chan (Silvia) wrote:
everyone say that Smap are old and like younger idols! I don't care, I'm not afraid to say that Smap is like fresh air to me...
I llke the younger idols as well, but as you put it, SMAP is like a breath of fresh air. Their music is upbeat, they are fun to watch, and they are all are so appealing. That's one of the reasons I still like SMAP so much--each member has a distinctive personality, style. and talent. Even though Kimura is my favorite, a truly charismatic and talented man, I love Kusanagi for his gentle, earnest persona, Shingo for his humor and smile, Nakai for his showmanship and energy, and Goro for his mysterious calm (punctuated with quick wit). Of the younger groups, KAT-TUN stands out the most, in my opinion, because, like SMAP, each member is distinctive and memorable. And in Japan, though SMAP is one of the older idol groups, they are still very popular with people of all ages! :-)

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » May 8th, '06, 23:03

I love the younger groups but SMAP is not that old yet! I still think they are not that old in personality, talent, and age. They can still go on and suceed! I think they are still young in their ways *But not as energetic as before but still, they still look full with energy in some way!* I love young groups too but SMAP has it's own speciality. They are absolutely splendid as performers and they still put on a good show and the shows that they put on are not old and tiring and still entertaining.

They always put a smile on my face and a good laugh! How many young groups can do it like how SMAP can? That's a question I would like to ask.

pegsball

Post by pegsball » May 8th, '06, 23:24

I love love love SHINGO!! He has great comic timing and is very nice to look at too! My second best member is definitely Nakai - such a cool presenter - I love Utaban! I do like Kimura (he's a great actor) but I just think Shingo & Nakai are the best!! Tsuyoshi & Goro are kinda equal to me...but I'm loving Goro's dorama at the moment so he's gaining points there!
Attachments
Shingo&Kimura.JPG
Shingo&Kimura.JPG (43.9 KiB) Viewed 5958 times

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » May 9th, '06, 13:23

Littleangel91356 wrote:
I love the younger groups but SMAP is not that old yet! I still think they are not that old in personality, talent, and age. They can still go on and suceed! I think they are still young in their ways *But not as energetic as before but still, they still look full with energy in some way!*
I agree--SMAP certainly isn't old--nor are they 20-year-olds (nor am I :P ). But their experience makes them a polished group. Though, as others mentioned, their dance syle is loose, they make performing look effortless and fun. Kusanagi and Kimura, in particular, always look (to me), like they are really having fun while they are on stage. I guess that makes them true professionals--they do their job and make it look easy and entertaining. But I don't know how they have managed to maintain their busy lifestyles for so many years! I remember reading an article about Shingo (translated, of course) many years ago. He mentioned coming home from work at 8 at night, and realized he didn't know what to do with himself--he didn't know what people did when they got home from work! I can't imagine working so many hours, always being in the spotlight, continually doing one's best to entertain and make other people happy! Working from 8-5 as the resident foreigner at a Japanese high school is hard enough!

I agree, Littleangel91356, SMAP does make me laugh! I try to watch SMAP x SMAP when I can. Even though my Japanese is limited, I usually know what's going on, and their skits are so ridiculous at times, as are their competitions. I really hope they have fun during the taping of the show because it is fun to watch! That's why I've been a fan of the show for over 8 years!

As for "Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru," I think I'll watch the first two episodes tomorrow after work--I have a class of 40 16-year old boys tomorrow afternoon, so I'll need to unwind when I get home. I'll let you know what I think, pegsball!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 9th, '06, 14:44

pegsball!*high-five* heheh, I'm a Shingo-ichiban and Nakai-niban too^^ But my favorite pair in SMAP in ShinTaku, as the pic you attached there...heehee... I love their brotherly relationship. So cute! Shingo is scared and always obey everything Kimura said. While, Kimura support and spoiled Shingo the most. But there's also a time, when Shingo was upset/angry with Kimura...and Kimura apologize....they're just so sweet^^

SMAP is old? haha, I got that alot...I won't say they're old. They're just not young anymore...*LOL*

Anyway, among the recent singles come out, which one is minna-san's favorite??

1. Tomodachi e ~Say What You Will~
2. Bang! Bang! VACANCE
3. Triangle
4. Dear WOMAN

Songtune-wise: TRIANGLE!!! I love it so much!!! I love it more than SekaiHana^^ The order is:
1. Triangle
2. Bang! Bang!/Dear WOMAN
3. Tomodachi

Lyrics/meaning-wise: TRIANGLE...still!!!^^
1. Triangle
2. Tomodachi (another type like BESTFRIEND, ne^^)
3. Dear WOMAN
4. Bang! Bang! (such a BAKA song..haha....though I love the lyrics too, coz it's just SMAP-crazy)

PV-wise: Dear WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!
1. Dear WOMAN (I think I've watched it for 30 times already!!O_o)
2. Triangle (I'm touched and cracked up at the same time watching this!! Such a funny yet moving PV!)
3. Tomodachi/Bang! Bang!

pegsball

Post by pegsball » May 27th, '06, 22:12

Glad someone's on the same wave-length as me Yanie!! As for the songs...
1. Triangle
2. Dear WOMAN
3. Bang! Bang! Vacance
4. Tomodachi e ~Say What You Will~ (Though I love this sung live!!)

PV's
1. Dear WOMAN (coz everyone looks HOT HOT HOT!!)
2. Triangle (It just makes me laugh everytime I see it!!)
3. Bang! Bang! Vacance (Shingo & his teddybear!!)
4. Tomodachi e ~Say What You Will~ (A bit boring really!!)

I do wish that SMAP would make more music videos similar to the 'Fly' one - coz they can all act and that video was SO cool!!

evOn naOmi

since 1999...

Post by evOn naOmi » Jun 2nd, '06, 04:25

My all time fave gotta be none other than Takuya! I got to know of his existance in yr 1999, when "Long Vacation" was screened in my home tv. It's been 7 years ever since, but I still like him the same =)

Seeing Takuya is a serious man in whatever he does, he becomes my role model & a motivational character as well...

He's simply amazing & his flaws make him perfect...

Takuya Rules!

[imghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/bluescorpions/7.jpg][/img]

I get to download every week's SMAPXSMAP through clubox, if anyone of you knows how to use clubox, here is the URL... =)

http://clubbox.co.kr/roaceica

I love Smap as well, because their songs are inspirational!

Smap Rules!

s.taka

Post by s.taka » Jun 2nd, '06, 04:35

You may now download SMAPxSMAP May 29,2006 episode from Saiyaman.. I'm too lazy to upload mine.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 2nd, '06, 04:41

*ahem*cough*KimuTaku*cough*ahem* :wub:

yes, I admit...I'm more of a KimuTaku fan than a SMAP fan. :whistling: but I do admire Kusanagi Tsuyoshi's acting~ :-)
my blog[/size]

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 15th, '06, 17:13

Minna-san, this is a tribute video I made dedicated to SMAP's 18 Years Journey, in the occasion of their 18th year anniversary since they were FORMED in April 1988 (NOT debut).

I made this video, actually....especially to those who are not really a fan, but have, at least, a bit interest in SMAP or in one/some of the members, so you'll get to know more important points of SMAP.

I created the video since April this year, but I only had the chance to share it with minna, now xD

The duration is 47 minutes. This is not really a music video like I used to make, but it's more of a compilation of clips(funny talks and happenings) of SMAP....but instead of just lump it all together, I edit it and try to make it look more nice and flows...I also inserted a music video of SMAP's brotherhood image in the end of the video^^

You might find how I focused more on Inagaki Goro here. Well, he's one of the biggest reason, why SMAP is getting stronger even 'till now. The incident he had in 2001, made them realized and made them think alot of what SMAP and each member of the group means to them. So, an introduction of how they cannot stand Goro, but later realized how important Goro is, to them...is necessary ^_^ Goro's 2001 incident gave a quite big impact for SMAP's tightened bond.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... yrs_01.jpg[/img]

Snippets of talks included in the video:

Hop Smap Jump 1991
SxS Mori's Leave (27 May 1996)
SxS Goro's Return (14 Jan 2002)
Various SxS
SmaCourt
Utaban 1997, Feb 3rd 2000, 2004
Pitanko Kankan SP 2004
Pitanko Kankan ~ Tsu guests (2003)
Last Messages from SMAP in Final DrinkSMAP 2002 Concert (teary one!)

Oh, and YES. It is ENGLISH-SUBTITLED!!^_^

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... yrs_02.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... yrs_03.jpg[/img]

Here are the files:

SMAP ~ 18 Years Journey.mpg.001 90MB
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1dj5r7

SMAP ~ 18 Years Journey.mpg.002 90MB
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h3n12p

SMAP ~ 18 Years Journey.mpg.003 90MB
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sosntj

SMAP ~ 18 Years Journey.mpg.004 90MB
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bzxh4m

SMAP ~ 18 Years Journey.mpg.005 90MB
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g8gmt3

SMAP ~ 18 Years Journey.mpg.006 21MB
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rr21o4

Subtitle file

SMAP ~ 18 Years Journey.srt
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bvfzu3

If there's anyone willing to upload the video to MegaUpload to extend it's life, it would be highly appreciated! xD

Thank you to kimurafan (of la creme d'asie) for uploading!

ENJOY!

a-nesuto

Post by a-nesuto » Aug 16th, '06, 23:05

i like all the guys but i voted for Kimutaku :thumleft:

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Aug 17th, '06, 02:33

Yanie - very nice work on creating the 18 Years Journey tribute to SMAP. :salut: I'm surprised at all the older clips you have and their good quality. I'm sure you spent a lot of time putting this together. Thanks for sharing it with us! :D

Peggy

10 years

Post by Peggy » Aug 18th, '06, 01:50

For a variety of reasons I was never able to complete the files for the 10-year celebration.

I got all of Part 1 but not so lucky with the rest....

Part 2 only 32%

Part 3 only 89%

Part 4 only 33%

Part 5 only 12%

If anyone at any time can seed any of these I would be so grateful. Perahps you could PM me to give me the alert. I don't often get to this part of d-addicts.
I am also hoping that the samurai film will have English subs eventually. Surely it will come to DVD. It is going to be really good. Kimura san with a great director and a dramatic story.

Ja ne.........Peggy :D

Peggy

Kimura Western Trip

Post by Peggy » Aug 18th, '06, 01:59

While I am here and remember this....There was a trip that Kimura made to the southwest states in US some years back. I think he was about 22 or 23 years old. I know all the areas that he visited.. so it was very enjoyable to watch. He was finally made a member of the Apache tribe. all very authentic, and made a huge imression on Kimura. I think it made him a deeper thinking and finer man.

Anyway this was put on the SMAP show and then afterwards it was uploaded somewhere. I have never been able to complete that series of files. It was done with HJSPLIT and altho I know how to join them, it doesn't work if you don't have all the files.

Does anyone know where these may still be available? Don't remember seeing this on d-addicts but I could be wrong. Just need about two files.

Hope someone saw this because it was a marvellous trip he made.

Peggy

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 18th, '06, 02:45

Ok, Peggy...these are the YSI alternative links of the SMAP ~ 18 Years tribute video:

Part 1
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 6A12638FBF

Part 2
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 3C5BBB693F

Part 3
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 1B57EF4205

Part 4
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 711BCB621A

Part 5
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 113A528749

Part 6
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 8A2E53F7D2

thanks to agnes!!

And no...these are NOT torrent files. These are normal video files uploaded to free space servers. So, you don't need anyone to seed the files xD

There's also the smaller version, with not-so-good quality, 115 MB-sized:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TQ5ECGM9

Thanks to vanessa!^^
Last edited by yanie on Aug 18th, '06, 04:48, edited 1 time in total.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 18th, '06, 04:42

10 YEARS CHEMISTRY OF KIMURA TAKUYA & MATSU TAKAKO TRIBUTE VIDEOS!!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu02.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu03.jpg[/img]

I've compiled ALL interactions ever exists and I can ever find, between Kimura Takuya and Matsu Takako that shows their strong chemistry in DORAMA and VARIETY shows.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu04.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu05.jpg[/img]

I made this, for those, who don't see what's so good and why this combi is a Legendary TV Couple in Japan, and so you can understand what's all the fuss is about, after you see these videos ^_^

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu06.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu07.jpg[/img]

You will see how Kimura and Matsu gets along very well in real-life. How Kimura is well-acquainted with her father and older brother. How SMAP members teased her with Kimura endlessly, before or even after he got married. To the point, I think they should be in the Guiness Book of Record as The Most -So Close, Yet So Far- Couple! LOL!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu09.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu10.jpg[/img]

Piece 1 - Love Vacation

Part 1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7p6xk9
http://rapidshare.de/files/29681937/_Ki ... v.001.html

Part 2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jtr9qc
http://rapidshare.de/files/29683528/_Ki ... v.002.html

Piece 2 - True Love Never Runs Smooth

Part 1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8c30l2
http://rapidshare.de/files/29721817/_Ki ... v.001.html

Part 2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zong3w
http://rapidshare.de/files/29764620/_Ki ... v.002.html

thanks to kimurafan (of la creme d'asie) for uploading!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu08.jpg[/img]

PIECE 3 COMING SOON!!! (and dun worry, I do mean SOON!^^)

List of shows included in the videos:

DORAMA
=======
Long Vacation
Love Generation
Love Generation SP
Konya wa Eigyouchu (Open 24 Hours) - NTV 1999
HERO
Chuushingura 1/47 - FujiTV, Dec 2001
HERO SP

VARIETY
=======
Tokudane - Chuushingura 1/47 Interview with Kimura Takuya

FNS Autumn SP 1997

SMAPxSMAP - 7 April 1997
SMAPxSMAP - 3 Jan 2000
SMAPxSMAP - 29 Oct 2001
SMAPxSMAP - 4 April 2005
SMAPxSMAP - 24 April 2006

Sanma & SMAP 1998
Sanma & SMAP 2003

SMAP Secret X'mas Party

Waratte Ii Tomo - 27 Dec 2001
Waratte Ii Tomo - 28 Dec 2001

Kimura & Matsumoto Koshiro(otousan):
SMAPxSMAP - 13 April 1998
SMAPxSMAP - 7 Oct 2002
SMAPxSMAP - 29 Aug 2005

Kimura & Ichikawa Somegoro(aniki):
SMAPxSMAP - 12 Feb 2001
SMAPxSMAP - 18 April 2005

Matsu & Katori Shingo:
SmaSTATION - 22 April 2006

ENJOY!!

Peggy

Boxes of chocolates

Post by Peggy » Aug 18th, '06, 07:13

yanie,,,,, :D

What a selection...which one to choose first. I am going to start at the top and work down I think. thank you for extreme generosity.... this is rare with SMAP fans in many places.

Thank you so much.

Peggy

Phoenix

Re: Kimura Western Trip

Post by Phoenix » Aug 18th, '06, 15:12

Peggy wrote:There was a trip that Kimura made to the southwest states in US some years back.

Does anyone know where these may still be available?

Peggy
Peggy - I've been inspired by your post and the SMAP in Paris episode uploaded by pegsball. I have the Kimura Cowboy episode from SMAP and will upload it in the next day or so. (It's not the split file version, however.)

Yanie - thanks for more videos!

Peggy

Kimura in the West.

Post by Peggy » Aug 18th, '06, 19:39

Hi Phoenix,

I shall be delighted to get that file :cheers: . Sometimes it seems that the SMAP files are not in existence any more and then when they do appear I am totally unable to d/l them
Even now I can only d/l and open for view the first file from yanie. Is it me or is it the PC. Are those 10/18 year files in HJSplit???? this has happened to me on la creme d'asie and the files are removed or out of date before I can get to them. It frustrates me.... Not easy being a SMAP/Kimura person.......

Shall wait for your file... and thanks. :D

Peggy

Phoenix

Re: Kimura in the West.

Post by Phoenix » Aug 18th, '06, 20:43

Peggy wrote:Hi Phoenix,

Even now I can only d/l and open for view the first file from yanie. Is it me or is it the PC. Are those 10/18 year files in HJSplit???? :D

Peggy
Peggy - I was able to get all the 18 Years Journey files off the SendSpace links. Often, though, you have to attempt to download a file several times, and wait a minute between attempts, until there is a download slot available.

After getting all 6 files, use HJSplit, choosing the Join option. Browse to the 001 file and HJSplit will find the other similarly named files (002 - 006). It will then join all the files together to create the one longer file. That file will be a mpg file. PM me if you have any problems. :-)

okitagirl

Post by okitagirl » Aug 18th, '06, 20:57

Oh yes, I'm a Smap lover! I learned about Smap from watching Shingo in Shinsengumi and I was totally hooked from then on! :wub: I watch SXS and anything I can get my hands on as much as possible and listen to them at least once a day :lol !

But I must say, I really like all of Smap very much. They make laugh so much. I love how Takuya is so protective about Shingo and how cute and shy Nakai is around women. And then Goro! Or the most beautiful Goro and he knows it. And then how sweet and mild and calming Tsuyopon is all the time. Shingo makes me smile regardless of what he's doing. Even when he's serious, it brings joy to my heart. Am I an addict? :mrgreen:
Here's one picture:[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9475 ... el25hc.jpg[/img]

This is my desktop:[img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2073 ... top9jg.jpg[/img]

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 19th, '06, 01:12

yanie, thanks for this wonder clip and taking time to upload it all for our pleasure!!

All the files worked for me fine AFTER I signed up for YSI so I think that's necessary. But I can't WAIT for this to all finish downloading!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Kimura in the West.

Post by yanie » Aug 19th, '06, 01:20

Peggy wrote:this has happened to me on la creme d'asie and the files are removed or out of date before I can get to them.
Peggy, can you be more specific which links/files are removed or out of date? Coz, I've checked the sendspace and YSI links of the SMAP 18 Years video, randomly. And, the files are still active/available for download.

Littleangel91356 wrote:yanie, thanks for this wonder clip and taking time to upload it all for our pleasure!!
You're welcome, it's really my pleasure also. I had fun making it. And well....it would be no use of making it, if I don't share it with fellow Smappies, right??^_^ I want as many Smappies as it can, to see this video...hehe...
Last edited by yanie on Aug 19th, '06, 01:26, edited 1 time in total.

pegsball

Re: Kimura Western Trip

Post by pegsball » Aug 19th, '06, 01:23

Phoenix wrote:
Peggy wrote:There was a trip that Kimura made to the southwest states in US some years back.

Does anyone know where these may still be available?

Peggy
Peggy - I've been inspired by your post and the SMAP in Paris episode uploaded by pegsball. I have the Kimura Cowboy episode from SMAP and will upload it in the next day or so. (It's not the split file version, however.)

Yanie - thanks for more videos!
WAH!! I can't wait for that cowboy episode!! Sounds so cool!!

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 19th, '06, 08:19

Hi yanie,

Must reply before popping off to bed. Late here in my neck of the woods. The files you have loaded for us (18years)... I am d/l now. All OK :D

the files that eluded me were the ones of Kimura's trip to Arizona and Colorado . I got the first file OK and it was really beautiful. However when I tried to get the rest I was unable to finsih the complete set... therefore could only watch the first one... could not join them without all the files. It then was out of date, and I had been searching for them for several months. With luck and phoenix's help I am keeping fingers crossed now because this shoudl be a lovely adventure that Kimura took when he was about 22 years old. His hair was very long and when it was tied back he had the look of an Indian and being admitted into the Apache tribe seemed perfect. The Chief named him 'Little Man' and said now you are really a man. I think it was quite an important event for Kimura even tho it was obviously a planned trip to do with SMAP.

Eyes closing. :blink so goodnight and many thanks for all the generous SMAP people.

Peggy

KaDeBee

Post by KaDeBee » Aug 19th, '06, 22:24

@yanie : Wow!!! Thanks banget Yanie, buat “karya” nya!
SMAP should be proud of such a dedicated fan like you! (Btw. you were only 4 years old back then as SMAP started their works. Respect !! :salut: )

Well. I am not a real smappy, but I just want to share also with others where you can get SMAP stuffs in clubbox(es) ( don’t know actually where I should post it, here or at cb-thread … but they are SMAP stuffs, so I think here is the right thread ..isn’t it?)

- http://clubbox.co.kr/katori405 : silver cb, but has new smap stuffs of the week (sometimes faster than roaceica’s :whistling: )

- http://clubbox.co.kr/intakuya : gold one, need PW
I’ve dl these for example :
Oda Nobunaga (http://jdorama.com/drama.512.htm ; Kimura’s tv SP 01.01.1998)(with smi sub …. but korean …. :crazy: )
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/intakuya/ae7n ... e7n1_de7n1
SxS 2004/06/21-Skit guest Tobey Macguire :
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/intakuya/xunn1
etc

- http://clubbox.co.kr/RyuStyle : gold, need PW
SxS 1998/3/30- Bistro smap in LA, the guest is Whoopi Goldberg
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/RyuStyLe/wvs22_uvs22
SxS 1996/10/21-Skit guest Jackie Chan
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/RyuStyLe/q5912
etc.
ah also this one (what phoenix just ul-ing)
SxS 1997/3/17-Kimura's cowboy experience
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/RyuStyLe/2rd36

But sometimes you’ve got to be patient till you can dl them, coz they’re not “up to date” anymore …

So … good night folks and have a blessed Sunday!!!

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 20th, '06, 21:08

KadieB

these CBs all need Passwords. I don't know how this is accomplished because it seems you cannot just put in name and choose your own P/W. ??

How to do this??

Peggy

KaDeBee

Post by KaDeBee » Aug 21st, '06, 05:20

Hi Peggy!

First you have to have a cb account (to get your cb’s ID&PW).
Second, go to their main page (like http://clubbox.co.kr/intakuya or http://clubbox.co.kr/RyuStyLe ) then be a member of those clubboxes using your ID&PW.
Sorry, the URL I’ve given above were file downloading URL

I’m not good in explaining ‘tech’ things, but you can just follow the instruction from this thread : http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_24509.htm.
Clubbox still a mystery for me, since I can not read Korean. Sometimes I just closed my eyes and click the button. He he he …

So,
“Good Luck !!”
Shinkai Hajime
:thumleft:

Peggy

CBox

Post by Peggy » Aug 21st, '06, 18:19

:D

Made me smile when you said close eyes and click. I often do that and sometimes it does work.....

Thanks for info. I will delve into CB and see what I get.

Peggy

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 24th, '06, 03:00

There's another subtitled video I made, focusing on Nakai. I've posted it in JDorama forum: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.1822.2960.htm

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 25th, '06, 03:07

Here you go!

THE LAST KIMURA-MATSU TRIBUTE VIDEO

Piece 3 - Can You Keep A Secret?

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... atsu08.jpg[/img]

[Kimura-Matsu] Piece 3 - Can You Keep A Secret.wmv.001 (90MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8gshdo
http://rapidshare.de/files/30580929/_Ki ... v.001.html

[Kimura-Matsu] Piece 3 - Can You Keep A Secret.wmv.002 (90MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwdnef
http://rapidshare.de/files/30488332/_Ki ... v.002.html

[Kimura-Matsu] Piece 3 - Can You Keep A Secret.wmv.003 (90MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tb6k2t
http://rapidshare.de/files/30538742/_Ki ... v.003.html

[Kimura-Matsu] Piece 3 - Can You Keep A Secret.wmv.004 (2MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8n2vc9
http://rapidshare.de/files/30532275/_Ki ... v.004.html
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... D361A81FA7

purrple_lover

Post by purrple_lover » Aug 26th, '06, 06:13

i just would like to inform you that i have made a fansite dedicated especially to the No.1 group in
Japan, SMAP!You need to become a member to view all the forums and topics in the site(free registration).
This site aims to share infos and news as well as anything and everything that has got to do with SMAP.
You are welcomed to download and post anything with regards to SMAP.
please visit the link as follow:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Smap_For_U

Peggy

Chuusingura 1-47

Post by Peggy » Sep 2nd, '06, 03:16

Is there a chance that someone could upload the drama/film that Kimura made in 2002...called 'Chuusingura 1-47' It is just a short film and is about the story of the 47 ronin who avenged their leaders death. I have a copy without Eng. subs...but I know there was one on d-addicts with Eng. subs. I would love to have this copy if someone knows anything about this.

Peggy

Phoenix

Re: Chuusingura 1-47

Post by Phoenix » Sep 8th, '06, 17:27

Peggy wrote:Is there a chance that someone could upload the drama/film that Kimura made in 2002...called 'Chuusingura 1-47' It is just a short film and is about the story of the 47 ronin who avenged their leaders death. I have a copy without Eng. subs...but I know there was one on d-addicts with Eng. subs. I would love to have this copy if someone knows anything about this.

Peggy
Peggy - This drama is currently being seeded. It has English subs.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_29726.htm

alvahuang

I'm a new member of this SMAP forum club! :)

Post by alvahuang » Sep 15th, '06, 17:07

kinki wrote:
-Kana-Panic*Ch wrote:Yeahhh my turn now!!
My fav SMAP ever is Kimuchan, but I really like every othr SMAP member, a part from Tsuyoshi which is somehow strange to me, his looks I mean.
I think Shingo is very cute and funny, especially as Shingo Mama! Goro is hot(but not as Takuya!!!

hai..ja..photo time ^__^
i dunno why not many people like Tsuyoshi-kun! he's a very good actor, apart from his look! but come on, he's very popular in Japan, this just mean that look doesnt matter when talent is there!! :-)

Kana-panic*ch do you watch SMAPXSMAP? if not, then watch it. im sure you will change your opinion about Tsuyoshi-kun a little bit if not completely!

cheers!!
I totally dig Tsuyoshi... He is actually the one who made me fall in love with SMAP, cuz i first saw his drama about the guy with 'a stomach as big as the universe'. The Chinese title is "Da Wei Wang" but i'm not sure if it's even around anymore... I miss all the variety shows and stuff that I didn't get to see, since I didn't noe about them until quite late. I think Takuya is very very appealing, *he makes me go AHHH all the time when he dances*, but Tsuyoshi's face is the one that stood out and stuck in my mind. Maybe it's just that I'm a quiet person, and got attracted to the humble image that Tsuyoshi has... I would really love it if I could get the chance to speak to him man... But I don't speak Japanese well at all!! *BUAH* ~Bawls~

For those who have gotten the files, please upload them often again if you can, because the links often have 0 ULs and 4 DLs. I would do my best to upload SMAP stuff too, along with other stuff I have. :)
Attachments
Group pic.jpg
My first meeting with Japanese people... Had a lot of fun... :)
Group pic.jpg (103.04 KiB) Viewed 7965 times

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Oct 9th, '06, 10:40

Areee....this thread has become so quiet??^^

I love these shots... Kimura and Goro fighting over a golf stick..haha!! Kimura calls Goro: NOBITA! Goro calls him back: Giaaaant~~.... Then Goro turn to Nakai looking for help, "Doraemon, help me!!". Kekeke...

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... giant1.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... giant2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... giant3.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... giant4.jpg[/img]

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 25th, '06, 17:39

:scratch:
Can't believe I am still not finished with D/l 'Chuusingura'.Eng.subs. Kept vanishing on me. Trouble with PC. Back again but now no seeds.
Can anyone help please??????????

Thanks so much.

Peggy

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 26th, '06, 05:34

Thank you so much for seeding 'Chuusingura'. I have it downloaded now.

You will not believe this... I think I am fated not to ever get the English subbed drama at any time.

I have the drama finished....but I can't find it anywhere in my PC. Usually I d/l directly to 'Documents'. ... Since the power outage and the re-installation of Windows by a technical wizard..everything has a mind of it's own. Things don't go into Docs. anymore. they appear on Desktop....that is when they appear.

I am going to leave my PC going until I can get the 'wizard' to come back and re-set the way my PC was before. Can't burn anything because Nero has vanished....

Anyway thank you again (Phoenix I think...) :salut: :D

Peggy

richardli

Post by richardli » Nov 27th, '06, 15:01

Hey, I like TOKIO better! Just joking. SMAP are the institution. They've been around so long and are still popular.
Wacky Japanese Videos and hot idols at JAPANSUGOI.COM

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Feb 24th, '07, 11:50

ShinGoro FanVids!!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... ngoro3.jpg[/img]

Title: ShinGoro Part I ~The History~
Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7gzkk
Size: 250 MB
Duration: 30 mins 34 secs
Subtitle: English

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... ngoro2.jpg[/img]

Title: ShinGoro Part II ~Kirai demo, Suki!~
Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dszqpu
Size: 238 MB
Duration: 29 mins 6 secs
Subtitle: English

Description:
This is ShinGoro 19 Years Documentary fanvid with English-subs, divided to 2 parts, each abt 30-mins. I finished both just in time between Goro and Shingo's birthday months!^^
Tells the long journey of how ShinGoro first met when they were still babies(teens, I mean^^), how Shingo hated Goro alot...and we may understand why Shingo used to dislike Goro, and they can't get along, then how their bond begun on the Hokkaido Ice batsu in 1999, up to the times Shingo realized Goro's good sides and how he learn, came to love Goro as much as he love the other members. But even when he already starting to like Goro now, he sometimes still hate him...haha!

Maybe, I am the only person who sees this. But ShinGoro's bond is really beautiful in my eyes. At a glimpse, you may not realized that they have a bond, at all. But they do. And to me, they have a VERY, VERY GOOD on-screen chemistry.

So I just wanted to share what I see on ShinGoro, with all of you, minna!^^

Thanks alot, alot to Asycas@ChannelSmap who uploaded the files!!!^v^

shalaku

Post by shalaku » Mar 30th, '07, 07:16

i love kimura kun. he got the highest vote in every fans voting session..

by the way i try to get some smapxsmap file.. but no seeder.. i thingk i'm too late for this as i saw thousand are done..

thanks to anyone who can share it for me.

cuteGIANT

Post by cuteGIANT » Jun 25th, '07, 03:13

I LOVE THEM ALL...

couldn't made up my mind to choose one of them... :whistling:

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Jun 25th, '07, 23:32

I like SMAP, good show, good music pretty funny, what's not to like??

To answer the questions:

who is your favorite SMAP member?
Probably Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, he's one of the calmest and cool members in my opinion.

when did you get to know SMAP?
Japan

do you watch SMAPXSMAP weekly show?
Try to, on youtube. I try to stay up yo date.

durrellie

Post by durrellie » Jun 26th, '07, 01:48

Blah they are O.K but live they are eww, I find they can't dance worth a damn

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jun 26th, '07, 03:34

durrellie wrote:Blah they are O.K but live they are eww, I find they can't dance worth a damn
Unlike most other currently active Johnny's groups, they don't have to rely on dance alone to make their live perf good :whistling:

scherzando

Post by scherzando » Jul 1st, '07, 04:06

Does anyone know what happened to the la creme d'asie forum? it's gone and now I'm confused, where could I get any SMAP-related news in english?

my love takuya

Post by my love takuya » Jul 1st, '07, 11:10

Me too, scherzando .
la creme d'asie is my favorit too. So regret for lossing it ...
Could anyone please tell Kimurafan that I miss her so much. ^-^

Kathstandsalone

Post by Kathstandsalone » Jul 2nd, '07, 06:55

scherzando wrote:Does anyone know what happened to the la creme d'asie forum? it's gone and now I'm confused, where could I get any SMAP-related news in english?
She shut down her forum a while ago.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 4th, '07, 09:55

scherzando wrote:Does anyone know what happened to the la creme d'asie forum? it's gone and now I'm confused, where could I get any SMAP-related news in english?
Other SMAP forums in English:

Channel SMAP: http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=323687

Freebird: http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=338702

SMAP For U: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Smap_For_U/

hackerz

Post by hackerz » Aug 6th, '07, 04:00

ano... did anybody have SMAP version of Night of Fire videoclip or mp3

really like that song.. already have Hinoi version

hackerz

Post by hackerz » Aug 6th, '07, 04:01

ano... did anybody have SMAP version of Night of Fire videoclip or mp3?

wanna see Kimura Takuya do para para dance :lol

really like that song.. already have Hinoi version 8)

my love takuya

Post by my love takuya » Aug 7th, '07, 10:54

thank ! yanie
for other SMAP forums in English :cheers:

vulgarshudder

Post by vulgarshudder » Aug 24th, '07, 15:55

It's been in all the newspapers this week, and today I broke and brought jyoshi 7...

But Nakai is having a hot love affair with Kumi Koda!

the sub headers

'always together at tokyo tower!'

'in pink bed love power UP!'

...If you believe what's in the papers that is :lol

wttexhale

Post by wttexhale » Oct 18th, '07, 18:55

kinki wrote:hmm! waiting for replies!

ok, i will start then.

my favorite member is Kimura Takuya, he's sexy, Fantastic actor, has a super magnetic eyes, and no one can deny his charisma!

i like Shingo, when he imitate famous ppl and when he crack jokes on the other members!
i like Goro's kind eys, also he has a nice, sweet low pitch voice. i like his segment host club with kimutaku in SMAPXSMAP!
Tsuyoshi is soo funny, i like his segments in SMAPXSMAP, specially when he imitates geeks or sarariman (salaryman)
Nakai, i like him more in Utaban. he's not the best singer but he's funny when he talks with the guest in bestro smap!
hello
shingo katori is my favorite smap member. i love it when he imitates ppl on "smap bistro"
and plays "Ikko no makeup" on a female celebrity. the rest of the group are funny in their own special way. now about kimura.....i have a new nickname for him "6" because when move his eyes(very impressive)left or right, they look like a pair of sixes. I'm not a fan but i watch is dramas...i'm watching "the grand family" on channel 18 saturday night is very intrigueing. i would go to the japanese videostore and rent their shows. i've been a fan since 2005. i have their concert dvd's from 2005 and 2006. i have their single and their cd's Sexy Men Are Precious :-D