Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
guccijana

Post by guccijana » Aug 5th, '06, 04:49

lilswtangel wrote:
hakusen wrote:well i am almost done with my school too you ass ugly, first of all.

second of all i'm glade i am not fake blonde like you and flat faced asian like you.

finally too many asian men have asked me out, even with my attitude, therefore youre wrong.

i do have a good manner, why don't you go back to your country and become a rice farmer, because you're better at that more than anything right. also you're face matches the rice farmer more than anything. also about your niece go ahead and praise her as she is youre god, but the fact is you're not her and you have nothing to do with her. so have fun imagining

whatever you write, it won't hurt me, because you're just *** you will never be better than me no matter what you do.
you're not even worth the effort it takes to write a comeback. maybe if your post had been a little less vulgar and more witty, yes. but just reading that makes me glad i don't know you personally. I didn't call you any names so you had no right with all that vulgarity.

you're just a racist dumb ****. end of story. please leave this forum, we don't appreciate iracist idiots like you. also, I said if "I" was a guy, I wouldn't go out with you. Learn to read properly...and please do a spell check or at least grammatically correct your writing, I had a hard time understanding what you wrote.

This has gotten way out of hand. someone please report this to the mods. This was supposed to be a "POST YOUR PICTURE THREAD".

[edit]
thanks to whoever reported her, I tried reporting that post but apparently someone already did. Thanks, I'm forever grateful to you. :wub: :salut:

"Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..." ~ Ward Sexton

Wow im lost for words, read through this thread and wooow, there is some really racist folks on d-addicts that shouldnt be here in first place.. anyway I have to agree with everything your saying lilswtangel, just ignore what hakusen wrote, because obiously
shes not here to make friends... And Hakusen you should be ashamed of yourself, stststststst :pale: -du must doch ein bischen freundlicher sein-

Spoutnik

Post by Spoutnik » Aug 5th, '06, 05:04

OMG! This thread got out of hand. General knowledge. Native American from Canada are indeed from Northern parts of East-Asia (at least that's what is taught in high school). However, they came a couple of thousands of years ago so they are called Natives. As for myself, I am French Canadian. My ancestors came to this country during the 1700's. It means that in my family tree I might have European ancestors and Native Amercians too. There's nothing such as purity in this country! We should all be open-minded!

cool_drama
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cool_drama » Aug 5th, '06, 05:09

LOLSSS, From what I've read, I have a feeling Hakusen isnt a girl but a homo in disguise. LOLLSS..SORRY gotta say that.

anyways....asian blondes are soo HOT. BESt combination.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 5th, '06, 05:18

you know i thought Hakusen a guy till she mentioened asian guys asking her out or something....
donno just pictured a guy.

Catinka

Post by Catinka » Aug 5th, '06, 05:25

who gives a **** which colour hair have,or skin and which gene mixture somebody have

there are really more mixtures in this world then white,asian

black people with blond hair or red,black with asia eyes or indian with green eyes and blond hair

all brainless racist people out there, this means also you Hakusen, accept that the whole world is mixed totally up and this is reallyreally super fine!!!

@MODS:could somebody of you please react and ban this kind of racist insulting braindead people?please

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 5th, '06, 05:29

Raisisom is just so stinken stupid, i didnt even think their was that much of it around anymore.....guess idiots still exist.

SHiNB0

Post by SHiNB0 » Aug 5th, '06, 05:37

god what a fuckin hater.... i wonder which asian wronged the **** out of her.... damn nazis ... could tell from the first post she was a bigot....

you cant have blond hair cause ur asians... blah blah blah.... even if u have blond hair i still wont acknowledge u cause u have asian blood blah blah blah...

damn nazis ... :x

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Aug 5th, '06, 05:59

I've banned hakusen for the various racist comments.

Let's get this thread back to normal.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 5th, '06, 06:05

Thank you.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Aug 5th, '06, 09:09

GhstDreamer wrote:
hakusen wrote:well i am almost done with my school too you ass ugly, first of all.

second of all i'm glade i am not fake blonde like you and flat faced asian like you.

finally too many asian men have asked me out, even with my attitude, therefore youre wrong.

i do have a good manner, why don't you go back to your country and become a rice farmer, because you're better at that more than anything right. also you're face matches the rice farmer more than anything. also about your niece go ahead and praise her as she is youre god, but the fact is you're not her and you have nothing to do with her. so have fun imagining

whatever you write, it won't hurt me, because you're just *** you will never be better than me no matter what you do.
[/color]
I'm from Canada and I'm kind of humiliated that our government let someone like you (obviously a white supremist) into the country. Your ass need to be kicked out and be sent back to Germany....
Please don't! We don't need people like her here. Didn't she said she is a German American? Maybe you can send her to the USA. I've heard they have nice lonely places :whistling: Btw. I've never met someone that racist personally in Germany. hmmm... I guess I live in a nice area, I really wonder how people can have such an attitude by going to an international school. At least the people I know who are visiting an international school are really open for other races and cultures.
Anyway, that's all I got to say. I just wanted to state that not all Germans are like her
Last edited by gixo on Aug 5th, '06, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Aug 5th, '06, 09:17

:Owow, what the "F"?....didn't expect this thread to turn into a (what should I call it....a heated moment of hateism?)....ok, there no such word as hateism, but I just made that word up for the stupidity of the hateful comments I just read....drop by to watch the pictures posted, but that was so unexpected to read....so any way....

@ asianblondgirl....lovely eyes, and beautiful pictures....you look like my daughter's private music teacher and her younger sister....they also have german blood in them with hazel eyes, but they don't have asian blood in them, very nice girls....just looking at the pictures, before I read the posts, I was actually thought, it was her younger sister posting the pictures :lol

@ lil....lovely niece and beautiful eyes, so adorable with the different faces of her moods at the moment you took those pictures, really cute....that is so nice about babies, they can be so adorable even when they're crying or bieng naughty :-)....

@ everybody....all your pictures are pretty, beautiful eyes in their own unique way....I think that's what I like on people most, the eyes, the way it looks....if you just draw your attention to the eyes, eye brows and the bridge of the nose, forget looking at the whole face, then you'll see what I mean....am I weird? I don't think so, but that's my opinion :lol ....

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Aug 5th, '06, 09:24

lilswtangel wrote:
@hakusen, oh and also, this forum is to share "Asian" dramas, if you have anything against against Asian people, then maybe this isn't forum isn't for you. wait no...let me take that back. Not "maybe" but no, this forum really isn't for you. good-bye.

"Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..." ~ Ward Sexton
i was looking through this thread and this hakusen person seems real narrow minded xp but all i have to say i concur lilswtangel =]

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Aug 5th, '06, 21:35

Alright, alright, enough talking about her (him/it/whatever). Remember, this is the internet and there are a lot of people who like to come on message boards just to make trouble. We don't know where she's from, if she's really a she, or if she really believes the crap she writes. It's possible she could be a bored 7 year old who just wanted to make some trouble and get some attention, and laugh at all the people getting angry. Believe me, I've seen a lot of these people all over the internet. Just ignore them and stop giving them the attention they want, it's the best way to get rid of them or make them change (even if you ban them there's nothing stopping them from getting a new account). Just move on.

I personally think she was more jealous that blondasiangirl (or whatever her name was) was getting so much attention here. That's why she started this whole thing.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 5th, '06, 21:37

=( sorry if i caused any trouble.

Lim_Chori

Post by Lim_Chori » Aug 5th, '06, 23:02

Well, I'm been a member for a fairly long time but I'm not much of a poster.. more of a lurker I think! =D

Anyway, I felt that I should just introduce myself and no time is better then the present. Anyway, here is a link to my My Space.. I know I know.. I'm lame =P

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... id=3562949

kotaeshiranaihito

Post by kotaeshiranaihito » Aug 5th, '06, 23:18

asianblondgirl wrote:=( sorry if i caused any trouble.
No trouble really. There are people like that all over. It's not your fault you get so much attention, but there will always be those who consider your actions attention whorish, get pissed off and start spewing crap. Enjoy the site, enjoy the dramas.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Aug 6th, '06, 00:31

Wow.... I guess it was only a matter of time another racist popped out of the closet. I remember when the interracial dating thread also had some racist moments. Backwater people are funny to laugh at and scary at the same time. Oh well Viva la d-addicts!

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 6th, '06, 00:51

kotaeshiranaihito wrote:
asianblondgirl wrote:=( sorry if i caused any trouble.
No trouble really. There are people like that all over. It's not your fault you get so much attention, but there will always be those who consider your actions attention whorish, get pissed off and start spewing crap. Enjoy the site, enjoy the dramas.
I am thanks!
Those type of ppl are just very childish, and have no maners at all!
Makes me so mad!

Anyway ^.- theirs bound to be ppl like that, we just have to try and avoid them.

gougz

Post by gougz » Aug 6th, '06, 01:21

what the f*** with him/her? i just read the previous post, wow, he/she 's just livin' without a brain :cheers:
everybody is beautiful, especially in the d-addict comunity :thumright:
here i am viva algeria :D

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Aug 6th, '06, 07:28

i bet you secretly he/she wants to be asian. or just hates us because we're so cool. haha.

usagibun

Post by usagibun » Aug 6th, '06, 14:20

What craziness has happened here :lol

I don’t have any good quality pictures in my computer so I’ll just post these bad ones.

[img]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1278 ... mk7.th.jpg[/img]

More:
[img]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/2715/317539984lxj6.jpg[/img]
Last Halloween.

[img]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6286/420869884lpq3.jpg[/img]
This is me, my sister and my nephew :wub: My sis looks like she’s on crack! I think my nephew and I are so alike ~ I'm his true mommy!
By the way im 100% Latin - no mixing whatsoever - though my mom has green eyes and is kinda white, while my father is darker and has brown eyes.

Happy Happy days to all ~

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 6th, '06, 16:19

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:13, edited 1 time in total.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 6th, '06, 19:38

yeah me too, Ive always liked being able to fit in just about anywhere being part white and part asian, also being able to speak spanish fluently lets me get along with latin ppl real well, cause theirs tuns of latin in the US who dont even speak spanish.
I was born in New Mexico, which is fill of mexicans, but their not like maxicans in Mexico, they speak a spanglish and some times they can be rude cause im white, but i like seeing their faces when i start to ask them something in spanish and they have no idea what im saying.
Though i do sometimes feel out of place with my American or Latin friends, because ive grown up thinking a surtain way and with surtain traditions, and they look at me weird sometimes LOL its quite funny, but once they get to know me they just know its cause my family is Japanese, Ive never really gotten to know my moms side of the family.....i sometimes see them but ive grown up with my Dads side (japanese)
Oh thanks, i get my eye brows waxed, or i use a shaver some times to get them to shape how i want.
In your picture you can tell your half asian by you eye lids, and also your hair is the same texture.

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 6th, '06, 21:32

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:13, edited 1 time in total.

Lim_Chori

Post by Lim_Chori » Aug 6th, '06, 23:42

Luckily for me I was and do still live in an all asian environment. Although it's in California everyone around here is some sort of Asian and it's great!

So, it's easy to keep speaking my native language of chinese and even to pick up a couple of other asian languages (i.e Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Cambodian, etc etc).

And for the eyebrow thing I just get mine professionally done.. =/

7ehpenguin

Post by 7ehpenguin » Aug 7th, '06, 00:03

yeah, i live in texas but so many people here are asian, our school is like 30% asian or something XD i like the environment with all the asians, and most of my friends are asian too. but i dont have anything against other races. yay for asian pride ^_^ lol... most of the people here are chinese or taiwanese or vietnamese, not many koreans or mixed people. my chinese sucks =_= i always need subs

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 7th, '06, 02:31

Yeah here in Panama where i live at the moment the countries population is like 30% chinese, so their are LOTS of them everywhere, most buissnesses are run by then, saddly to say though, they get treated with less respct and all, i think its just cause the natives are jeliouse that foreners are earning more then them, i just say, hey if you want to earnt hat much you have to work the same ammount.
Most of the time when i go some place and an asian person sees me they ask if im asian, even though im blond and all, but they see it for some reason, or maybe its a give away with the way i act i donno!
Maybe its cause im ice and call them miss, or sir, and not HEY CHINESE LADY....gosh it bugs the heck out of me when ppl do that.
My native friends at first didnt know what to do with me cause, white ppl are very popular here, so they thought i was all cool, but then i go and treat the UN popular asians nicelly....LOL once they figured out that i was Japanese and i told them i didnt like how they were treating asians, they try and not do it around me...eergh
I love being able to fit into many crouds, especially since i travel alot and have lived in other countries, i dont like not being excepted.

I was born in Las Vegas New Mexico, very pretty place but ive never really "Lived" their, ive visited alot, stayed their for about 6 months once, but i left when i was 3 years old and moved to Mexico city.
I dont know if theirs many asians in NM, i hope so...or at least i hope the grosury store sells the food!!! AAAHH id die with out my food!!! :cry:

WaiWai85

Post by WaiWai85 » Aug 7th, '06, 20:17

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 8th, '06, 21:10

the pictures dont show up..

WaiWai85

Post by WaiWai85 » Aug 8th, '06, 21:43

hmm not sure why it's not showing up for you... Anyways here's a direct link to the photos:

Wild
http://www.flickr.com/photos/waiwai/162 ... 112651682/

Emo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/waiwai/208742983/

Those definately should work.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 9th, '06, 17:45

LOL they should but my computer says "401 The web site is blocked by administrator" but thats okay ^.^

WaiWai85

Post by WaiWai85 » Aug 9th, '06, 21:06

lol you using school internet??? :P

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Aug 10th, '06, 00:51

I was thinking the same thing..I can see them just fine.. :lol

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 10th, '06, 03:16

saddly im not using school internet....I grauated, Im on my own computer, but my dad has me on a lan and he has walls and blockers EVERYWHERE!
They usually dont bother me, but every once in a while they block something.
But i move out in 6 weeks WOOHOO!!! so then ill be fine.....though........i wont have a computer...-.-
crap

(Im moving to another country so i can take mine with, just my hard drive)

anyway ran across this picture today, its pretty old well like a year and weird possition but you can see my eyes ^.- so for those how said they couldent tell here yah go.

[img]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9859/laying1vh0.jpg[/img]

WaiWai85

Post by WaiWai85 » Aug 10th, '06, 03:25

^___^

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 10th, '06, 04:40

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Aug 10th, '06, 04:48

@ asianblondgirl : you're real pretty ^__^ i like yours eyes, sorry if that sounds freaky, the color is real nice and all.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 10th, '06, 05:45

@Littleangel91356
thank you, basicly to me resisome and all that is just stupid, in my eyes it like, okay we all have 2 legs 2 arms a brain two eyes a mouth a nose....you get my point, if their diffrent shaps colors what ever were all stinken HUMAN! -.- some ppl are just retards, sorry if it sounds rude but its true.
Oh and im moving to New Mexico, not Mexico, New Mexico is in the US.
yeah mostly its asians who notise my charistics, only a few white ppl have ever said anything, they do though if they know my dad cause then they just asume its normal.

@xl Linh lx
LOL thanxs

docipain

Post by docipain » Aug 10th, '06, 06:43

That's me LOL

[img]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8448/lolbv6.png[/img]

Don't take it too serious...i never walk on the streets with such mimics XD
and yes nice bg i know...but i copied it from my blog XD
but i love the sunglasses...too bad it's not my own D:

[img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7901/lol1bs0.png[/img]

that's a better one but i look tired oô never using make up... i hate it :D

[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2893/nicesk2.png[/img]

and that's a photo i really really like...my cousin took it D:"

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 10th, '06, 15:35

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 10th, '06, 17:26

....saddly im moving to the SMALLEST city.....o.0 its actually where i was born but havent lived their much, only when i was a baby.
well maybe walmart will have some stuff if no other place will.......(i miss walmart we dont have one here)

babeyelmo

Post by babeyelmo » Aug 10th, '06, 20:00

well here are some pictures of me
i love taking pictures lol

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/ ... ture93.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/ ... mah/tn.jpg[/img]
took them on cellphone so lito

B-Chan

Post by B-Chan » Aug 10th, '06, 20:43

heheh check my ghetto pic.! (using a cell in all of them thats why there ghetto =P)

newest pic.
[img]http://myspace-597.vo.llnwd.net/00715/7 ... 8597_l.jpg[/img]

an older pic. but still... me?
[img]http://myspace-878.vo.llnwd.net/00715/8 ... 0878_l.jpg[/img]

old pic. from winter '05
[img]http://myspace-139.vo.llnwd.net/00500/9 ... 4139_l.jpg[/img]

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 11th, '06, 17:31

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:11, edited 1 time in total.

Iwannaqu

Post by Iwannaqu » Aug 11th, '06, 17:48

[deleted post]
Last edited by Iwannaqu on Jan 24th, '11, 05:24, edited 1 time in total.

SweetLolita

Post by SweetLolita » Aug 11th, '06, 18:06

Everybody's lookin' good ^^

rumstocker

StuPid

Post by rumstocker » Aug 11th, '06, 18:10

Sorry if this is a stupid question...

But i don't have any pictures of me under URL so how can I post a pic of me??? :crazy:

THANKS GUYS FOR THE HELP~

Iwannaqu

Post by Iwannaqu » Aug 11th, '06, 18:48

[deleted post]
Last edited by Iwannaqu on Jan 24th, '11, 05:24, edited 1 time in total.

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Aug 12th, '06, 04:05

babeyelmo wrote:well here are some pictures of me
i love taking pictures lol

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/ ... ture93.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/ ... mah/tn.jpg[/img]
took them on cellphone so lito

kiss me

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 12th, '06, 18:30

Littleangel91356 wrote: Ah I remember almost dying in las crusas, that place only has a few things for entertainment, no japanese things>< it was small but I guess N. Mexico is the so called 'desert'.
Well im not going their im going to Las vegas, its actually a prettier part, lots of trees and mountains.
but yeah doubt their will be any asian food stores or what not around their.
But Colorado is only a few hours away and i used to live their and have friends, so ill be going down their alot.
luckly i can make most of my food with average grosury markert store stuff, but sertain things do need to be inported....erghh---

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 12th, '06, 21:27

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:11, edited 1 time in total.

exscalibur99

Post by exscalibur99 » Aug 12th, '06, 22:10

woww people in here are very cool...
keep up the good work... :)

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 12th, '06, 22:24

Littleangel91356 wrote:Yeah I only been to a few parts in New Meexico but I would love to back there again.
I could imagine because some of the areas are more native american influenced.
Yeah that'll be good and you'll have a bit of a entertainment! Yeah we used to get some things sent from japan, such as manga, japanese food and some shows. But I had more money that way haha.
Yeah we get some stuff sent here since Panama is a big traiding country cause the canal and all, its pretty cool, i can get some dramas too, ive seen them in stores but since i just resently started watching i havent boughten any yet.

Pee

Post by Pee » Aug 12th, '06, 22:31

wow asianblondgirl... ur very cute! **
a very interesting mix ! first time seeing sumthing like this ^^ keep the pictures coming :lol

lynnt

Post by lynnt » Aug 12th, '06, 22:32

Since I take so much I suppose I should share:

Im the one in green:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/ ... ntwinz.jpg[/img]

dead_cute

^________^

Post by dead_cute » Aug 13th, '06, 03:09

cute girlies! nice pictures ya'll keep it up ^^
oki heres my pictures (':mrgreen:')
Attachments
eh i ghostly white
eh i ghostly white
pic.1.JPG (11.54 KiB) Viewed 5635 times
me :D
me :D
Pic250.JPG (67.5 KiB) Viewed 5635 times
july 4th ;D
july 4th ;D
Pic181.JPG (76.75 KiB) Viewed 5635 times
Myfriend (wit gasses) and My
Myfriend (wit gasses) and My
Pic183.JPG (48.18 KiB) Viewed 5635 times

Agweyre

Post by Agweyre » Aug 13th, '06, 03:44

Wow, what a cutie...whats your number? jk :-)

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 13th, '06, 18:14

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:10, edited 1 time in total.

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 13th, '06, 21:34

yeah i wont buy them inless i cant find them anywhere else, cause i can always just burn them to a dvd if i feel like it.
Every one thinks the Panama Canal is so cool, guess it is if you watch ONE boat go through, but when you end up taking ppl for tours and you watch boat after boat after boat go through, you feel like screamin WATER GOES UP WATER GOES DOWN BOAT GOES IN AND BOAT COME OUT ITS NOT GOING TO CHANGE!
...yeah ive seen it way to many times.
But because of the canal we do get some preety cool imported stuff from all over the world.

carpe_noctem

Post by carpe_noctem » Aug 13th, '06, 23:57

wow dead_cute you really ARE cute!!! *^^*
and lynnt's pic is also nice... I like this green blouse^^

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Aug 14th, '06, 02:21

^--Agreed :-) For both..but lynnt looks so sad though... :-(

dead_cute

Post by dead_cute » Aug 14th, '06, 03:29

Agweyre wrote:Wow, what a cutie...whats your number? jk :-)
TNX =) CALL 911 ..HAHA JK ^^

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 14th, '06, 03:35

I'll post my picture here too since I love this thread. :wink:

That's all I have unless my friends actually send some to me.
Attachments
Taken a year or two ago. :/
Taken a year or two ago. :/
me.jpg (41.17 KiB) Viewed 5489 times
Last edited by Tackey on Aug 14th, '06, 03:38, edited 3 times in total.

dead_cute

Post by dead_cute » Aug 14th, '06, 03:36

asianblondgirl wrote:saddly im not using school internet....I grauated, Im on my own computer, but my dad has me on a lan and he has walls and blockers EVERYWHERE!
They usually dont bother me, but every once in a while they block something.
But i move out in 6 weeks WOOHOO!!! so then ill be fine.....though........i wont have a computer...-.-
crap

(Im moving to another country so i can take mine with, just my hard drive)

anyway ran across this picture today, its pretty old well like a year and weird possition but you can see my eyes ^.- so for those how said they couldent tell here yah go.

[img]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9859/laying1vh0.jpg[/img]

DaNG gurl !! YOU ARE HOT ! i swear the hottest mix i ever seen =D

dead_cute

Post by dead_cute » Aug 14th, '06, 03:51

B-Chan wrote:heheh check my ghetto pic.! (using a cell in all of them thats why there ghetto =P)

newest pic.
[img]http://myspace-597.vo.llnwd.net/00715/7 ... 8597_l.jpg[/img]

an older pic. but still... me?
[img]http://myspace-878.vo.llnwd.net/00715/8 ... 0878_l.jpg[/img]

old pic. from winter '05
[img]http://myspace-139.vo.llnwd.net/00500/9 ... 4139_l.jpg[/img]

awn wat a cuttie i adore ur pics <3

lynnt

Post by lynnt » Aug 14th, '06, 03:55

albertoavena wrote:^--Agreed :-) For both..but lynnt looks so sad though... :-(
do I? lets try this one:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/ ... twinz2.jpg[/img]

not so sad right?

Doogie

Post by Doogie » Aug 14th, '06, 04:01

I've been leeching here for a while, so here's my thanks for everyone's contributions :) ...
Attachments
and for some humour...  me in Cuba (2003)
and for some humour... me in Cuba (2003)
char-a-cuba.jpg (61.82 KiB) Viewed 5429 times
This is me at Flamenco Beach in Culebra, Puerto Rico (May, 2006).
This is me at Flamenco Beach in Culebra, Puerto Rico (May, 2006).
a-flam-small.jpg (96.64 KiB) Viewed 5429 times

nijokeem

Post by nijokeem » Aug 14th, '06, 04:23

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Aug 14th, '06, 04:31

Woah, you live in AZ? Cool, me too...which part do you live? Nice pic by the way
Doogie's pics
^--pic..leecher :lol j/k nice drawing..
lynnt wrote:
albertoavena wrote:^--Agreed :-) For both..but lynnt looks so sad though... :-(
do I? lets try this one:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/ ... twinz2.jpg[/img]

not so sad right?
Nope :-) You all look nice :D

nijokeem

Post by nijokeem » Aug 14th, '06, 04:54

hahah.
I live in west phoenix.

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 14th, '06, 05:02

Wow, you guys have some nice pics. :)

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 14th, '06, 16:21

dead_cute wrote: DaNG gurl !! YOU ARE HOT ! i swear the hottest mix i ever seen =D
lol thanx

ChristinePak

Meee

Post by ChristinePak » Aug 14th, '06, 17:15

Last edited by ChristinePak on Aug 14th, '06, 17:26, edited 3 times in total.

ChristinePak

More Me

Post by ChristinePak » Aug 14th, '06, 17:20

Agweyre

Post by Agweyre » Aug 14th, '06, 18:45

Wow christine...you are beautiful :-). But park eh? so must be korean...i hear korean girls are difficult to date :-P jk jk jk! Where are you from in the USA?