Delightful Girl Choon-hyang (KBS2, 2005)

Discuss Korean drama series here.

How would you rate Delightful Girl Choon-hyang?

Life-Altering
25%
See it
45%
Probably shouldn't miss it
13%
Probably shouldn't miss it
13%
Only if you have time
4%
STAY AWAY
1%

Total votes: 360

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Mar 9th, '06, 13:03

ame_chan wrote:IF YOU LOVE THIS SERIE AND YOU HAVE FINISHED PLEASE PLEASE YOU HAVE TO WATCH "MY GIRL" TOO :w00t: :wub: !!!!!!!
totally agree!!i've started to watch it this monday and it's totally addictive!! the actors are gorgeous and the plot is really funny!!a must see!!

lualm

Post by lualm » Mar 20th, '06, 16:46

if u guys love jae hee here in delightful girl chunhyang ,then we would like to invite you to come and join the discussions on anything and everything about him...

the fansite
http://jae-hee.atspace.com/main.htm ( this is the same with soulboy.vze.com )

the forum
http://jaehee.myfreeforum.org/

chocomilk

Post by chocomilk » Mar 23rd, '06, 17:59

I love this movie.....especially the guy.... he is so funny....

WindCross

Re: Love this Drama........

Post by WindCross » Mar 25th, '06, 02:36

christylee83 wrote::wub:
This drama is one of the best Korean dramas I have seen. To me, this series has 3 different time frames..the high school years, the college years, and the adult years.
I like how there are different issues in each time frame and how it relates to the age of Mong Ryong and Choon-Hyang. Such as in the high school years, there are issues concerning schools i.e (acedemics) grades and school plays and so on. I know the last 2 episodes seemed different but it is what creates a good drama.
I would rather watch something like this then a boring plot where nothing exciting is happening. I LUV this drama.......Luv Jae Hee!
:lol
I TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOUR VIEWS ON THE DRAMA. I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME WAY REGARDING THE 3 TIME FRAMES.

Jae Hee did a great job portraying these 3 stages of his character's life. You can actually see how Mong-Ryong's character changes from time stage to time stage. First he is a high school brat, then the college punk, and finally a matured DA. :thumright:

Moreover, I feel like the time before the Time Skip, Choon-Hyang is always in control of their relationship, while after the Time Skip, Mong-Ryong is the one who is in control instead. It totally cracking me up watching how Mong-Ryong tries to keep up with all the lies Choon-Hyang is giving him. Poor guy, I feel sorry for him as he tries his best to get the truth from his skilled wife, LOL.

This is one of my favourite sayings from the drama: :mrgreen:

Mong-Ryong: You don't say. All that money is going to kill you. And all your lies are going to kill me.

(from episode 16 - airport scene)

LOL

THAT'S SO HILARIOUS. DAMN, I JUST LOVE HIS EXPRESSION IN THAT SCENE.

What's more is that Mong-Ryong, no matter how bratty he could be, is always giving out this feeling that he could protect Choon-Hyang from anything, while no matter how much I try to feel it, I didn't get this feeling from Gong-Chan in My Girl at all, weird. :glare:
Furthermore, I think Choon-Hyang is a better liar than Yoo-Rin is in My Girl, because I feel like Yoo-Rin is kinda "over-faking" her lies somehow, while Choon-Hyang doing them so naturally, but hey, that's only my opinion.

Moreover, in Delightful Girl when things are fun they're really hilarious, but when there are pains they're piercing your heart so deeply than anything else.

Both Jae Hee and Han Chae Young did a very good job portraying their character, and they have such a great chemistry between them on screen that actually giving out this strong feeling of Destiny that binds both Mong-Ryong and Choon-Hyang together.

In my opinion Delightful Girl has more of a "depth" feeling in its storyline than My Girl has in its plot.

And also I feel like the two sidekicks from Delightful Girl are more fun and useful in helping their friends out than those two siblings from My Girl did in the entire plot. :unsure:

hisa

Post by hisa » Mar 25th, '06, 02:59

hii~~just finished this drama...loved it ^^ I really liked how the two leads acted in here, esp. jae hee. My heart broke everytime whenever chunyang would lie to him to protect him. His expression was too painful to watch :cry:

On the other hand, he made the cutest expressions too! The time when he was leaving chunyang's place in seoul acting like he was sick (After his dad found out bout the missing sword and mong ryong ran for his life) so that she could take pity on him and let him stay until he got better...whenever she would turn around his expression would brighten up and then when she would turn back at him he would pretend he was sick again...man...too cute

and the mister (forgot his actual name)...he annoyed me a lot, but then sometimes I felt so bad for him...whenever he'd think of chunyang and he'd have that expression on his face...

WindCross

Post by WindCross » Mar 25th, '06, 03:55

Well, one thing is for sure, Delightful Girl is all about expressions, dude. LOL

I just love how Choon-Hyang shows her inner strength by holding in her heartbroken pains, stays strong while chasing her dream, and so damn cute whenever she couldn't express her true feelings for Mong-Ryong. The fact that Choon-Hyang couldn't completely be honest with Mong-Ryong about her true feelings for him is so...refreshing somehow. Usually, it's the guy that has the trouble expressing himself for the girl he loves, however, in this case, the role is backward. As a matter of fact, Choon-Hyang didn't even once say "I love you." to Mong-Ryong through out the entire storyline, not until the very end, the day of their official wedding...10 years after they've met and fallen in love. Damn, the girl really got some bones in her body, man. LOL

uniquo

Post by uniquo » Mar 29th, '06, 12:47

can someone tel which clubbox this can be dlownloaded from?

Allure

Post by Allure » Mar 30th, '06, 00:47

uniquo wrote:can someone tel which clubbox this can be dlownloaded from?
http://www.findclubbox.com/main/?keywor ... 0%CB%BB%F6 :wink:

Shina

Post by Shina » Apr 7th, '06, 20:41

i love this drama it touch me a lot ^^ ahh the wedding in school and the song ^_____^

ans

Post by ans » Apr 7th, '06, 20:44

Also one of my favorites...the ost is great too!

My sister and I were talking bout it last night...she didn't even finish watching this.
Her loss.

staybymyside

Post by staybymyside » Apr 9th, '06, 02:33

I just finished the last five episodes today. ;_; I absolutely loved it. The last episode disappointed me a little-- the ending at least. Just a little. But it's definitely worth watching.

I want to know what happened to her mom in the end. wth?

You could really see how much the characters had grown. Especially Mong-Ryong. (Jae Hee is so cute. Uwah.)

layziehuong

Post by layziehuong » Apr 9th, '06, 05:12

this is a good drama =] i love their momentssssss <33
but um... they never mentioned what happened to her mom.. i was expecting her to come back and attend Choon-hyang's wedding or something..

nileey

Post by nileey » Apr 10th, '06, 13:25

I enjoyed this drama very much, despite it's occasional draggy bits, but the short bits after each drama ending is something different (Not to mention the parodies too....hilarious!!)

The chemistry between Jae Hee and Han Chae-Yong is good (I'm all about on-screen chemistry, which is why i love MISA so much). Jae Hee is certainly someone worth watching out for ^ ^

The ajocci became too obsessive, and there's where it became a draggy, but at least he realised in the end if he loves Choon Hyang, and even if she doesn't want him, he will have to let her go because if he keeps on doing that, he will hurt her heart. If you love someone, you wouldn't wanna hurt them do you?

and yeah, love Mong Ryong's dad too - especially his attempts to slice the apple into half!! haha...hilarious!!

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » Apr 10th, '06, 13:44

i haven't watch a single episode of this drama.but i 've almost finish DLing the whole series.i'll keep it in future...lol. it's worth watching rite....so please keep seeding from the last 4 episodes.TQ.

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Apr 16th, '06, 02:21

:cheers: I really enjoy Delightful girl... what happen to her mother, she never came back home.
Why did that evil Chae-rin :evil: get away with all the bad things she did to them( including stealing her designs), at lease Mr. Byun lost face in public with the tape and also a lot of money :x .

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Apr 16th, '06, 17:51

Can someone please :D translate Mr. Byun sound in english (I call it his sound because before his scene starts they would play this sound) Thx :D

Queen- Park Yong Suk
Ajik seotun saenggakgwa noye keu pyujeongeun...
Majikmak ingeos chorom poyeo..
Neomu pulanhandeus nareul china chyeossteon..
Keu manhassteon shikan cheogi peoryeoduji..
Noye polhaenghan witaeropteon sonjis...
Tashi tto hanbeon nareul neomu himteulgemanhae..
Kadaryeo pochiman.. imi china peorin yaksok..
Taeron moduengeol cheulkinaeun dues puteohae..

Aju oraess tongan naege malhaessji..
Hwanandeus cheol moreun kkomagat taga..
Tagaol naeil tto moseun iri olkka...
Pulanhae chamdeun nae moseup..

Ije keumanhae.. naege malhae..
Hwaga nan naeil keu shikani omyeon..
Chichyeossteon nareul wirohae churyeom..

Moui tchalpaeuen saenggakgwa noui keu pyojeongeun...
Ije teo isang opsdeus peoryeo..
Chom teo sanggakhae pwa .. china wassteon ildeul..
Keu manhessteon shikan poeryeo tuji malgo..
Noui pulhaenghan witae ropteon sonjis..
Tashi tto hanboen nareul noemu himteulge manhae..
Tagaryeo pochiman imi china peorin yaksok..
Ttaeron modeungeol cheul kineun tues puteohae..

Noye pulhaenghan witae ropteon sonjis..
Ttaeron modeungeol cheul kineun dues buteohae..

Noui pulhaenghan witae ropteon sonjis..
Ttaeron modeungeol cheul kineun dues buteohae..

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » Apr 17th, '06, 13:05

would someone kind enough to translate this ost track 6 sarang hae yo?i luv this song though...

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 17th, '06, 17:18

i like jaehee, but not han chae young(duckie duck)

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » Apr 18th, '06, 10:30

just finished watching this drama a while ago.overall... this drama is highly recommended.

i like both mong ryong n choon hyang character.at first, mong ryong is so immature and confused his mind between choon hyang n chae-rin.but finally he could make up his feeling to choon hyang and never goes back to chae-rin to be two timing guy.

while choon hyang is very mature girl to make living since from beginning.first, she can't make up her feeling to mong ryong by letting go of him to chae-rin. then, she got stronger when she knows how mong ryong means to her and start bickering with chae-rin by throwing off mong ryong necklace given by chae-rin (ep.11).

The story become too draggy when ajushi becomes too obsessive to choon-hyang though he knows choon hyang loves mong ryong as well.he does silly things to threat choon hyang to become his.

Then i guess choon hyang mother becomes the famous actress that she forgot her only daughter and then disappeared since her leaving for concert.

But still i like the plot of this romantic comedy story. MUST WATCH IT...

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » Apr 18th, '06, 10:34

does anyone got the OST for additional songs? i can't dl through megaupload. it says the slot has been used up. thanx in advance

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173
Location: Issyk-KuL&#1050;&#1099;&#1088;&#1075;&#1099;&#1079;&#1089;&#1090;&am

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 18th, '06, 17:45

I just buy this drama dvd today,i'm going 2 watch it tonight....all my friends love this drama so much....i think the story is so interesting :roll looking forward to see it tonight....(^^,)v
Attachments
My favorite Sassy Girl Chun Hyang pics....
My favorite Sassy Girl Chun Hyang pics....
pull.jpg (38.11 KiB) Viewed 3464 times

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 18th, '06, 18:28

ccha7 wrote:just finished watching this drama a while ago.overall... this drama is highly recommended.

i like both mong ryong n choon hyang character.at first, mong ryong is so immature and confused his mind between choon hyang n chae-rin.but finally he could make up his feeling to choon hyang and never goes back to chae-rin to be two timing guy.

while choon hyang is very mature girl to make living since from beginning.first, she can't make up her feeling to mong ryong by letting go of him to chae-rin. then, she got stronger when she knows how mong ryong means to her and start bickering with chae-rin by throwing off mong ryong necklace given by chae-rin (ep.11).

The story become too draggy when ajushi becomes too obsessive to choon-hyang though he knows choon hyang loves mong ryong as well.he does silly things to threat choon hyang to become his.

Then i guess choon hyang mother becomes the famous actress that she forgot her only daughter and then disappeared since her leaving for concert.

But still i like the plot of this romantic comedy story. MUST WATCH IT...
HAHAHA. WHAT YOU WROTE SEEMS LIKE A SPOILER TO ME.

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » Apr 20th, '06, 19:16

just found out that these two guys lee mong ryong and choon hyang made special appearance in "my girl" at the last episodes.haven't watch "my girl" drama though just review a bit to see them...lol.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 21st, '06, 04:57

yeah. i was very surprised, too. before i watch My girl, i saw pix and there were chhonhyang and moonryoung, and i thought that whoever put the pic msut be confused. But yeah, it was a surprise.

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 21st, '06, 06:31

ccha7 wrote:just found out that these two guys lee mong ryong and choon hyang made special appearance in "my girl" at the last episodes.haven't watch "my girl" drama though just review a bit to see them...lol.
What, they do!!!!!!!...nice..I better get back to watchin that.I had put watchin my girl on hold since the spring season began..

sidenite: Choon Hyang (Han Chae Young) will always have a special place in my heart as the years go by..(Well actually I rewatched the series like 3 time after it ended..lol)

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » Apr 21st, '06, 07:54

since both movies "my girl" n "choon hyang" are the same director, it makes reason to appear both of them.
they appear as grandsons. can't stand with them. their chemistry haven't changed at all, always bickering, with their favourite phrase "sing gong gu syo"--> mind your own business.lol.
currently DLing "only you", just to see han chae young.i am looking forward for her new drama somewhat called fireworks aired in may.

latchkeykid

Post by latchkeykid » May 3rd, '06, 02:39

Does anyone know who sings that song I will love you that they sing during the high school wedding scene? And where can i get it? Thanks...

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » May 3rd, '06, 09:24

latchkeykid wrote:Does anyone know who sings that song I will love you that they sing during the high school wedding scene? And where can i get it? Thanks...
i would suggest you visit http://asianosts.cjb.net .i request for all that additional songs as well... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

iostream

Post by iostream » May 12th, '06, 18:57

I just finished watching this drama yesterday. Its good, but I think the drama "MY GIRL" is better. The main actress in "MY GIRL" is more cuter and better actress. I voted for "See it", and NOT "life altering". But people should see this drama before watching "MY GIRL" because of the spoiler at the end of "MY GIRL". I saw "MY GIRL" before watching this drama, and regret it a little bit. Although I don't think its too much of a spoiler knowing the genre of this drama :-)

x0xaznchickx0x

SASSY GIRL CHUN HYANG

Post by x0xaznchickx0x » Jun 10th, '06, 12:18

:-) HEY people!! anyone who has seen this drama please send reviews, comments, best parts, bad parts here!!! i dont mind reading them!! as long as there good and true! :wub: i havent watch the entire drama yet sooo yea! have fun BYE BYE :P
btw if anyone who has watched it and would LOVE to help me LOL i wanted the soundtrack to this drama...anyone have it?? please give [] thank you

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jun 27th, '06, 16:35

The start of the Series was good but it turned boring and laggy =S

Suzumi

Post by Suzumi » Jun 29th, '06, 22:41

Aha~ I liked this drama, but I looked through the thread and that particular scene in episode 16, which drama did it really come from, Winter Sonata or Autum Tale? I wanted to say Winter Sonata, but I haven't seen Autum Tale yet. xD (The song plays in both series? I don't think I could handle that if I watched Autum Tale ;-;)

It's also amusing to me that in Korean dramas people complain about the female actress like some people I know complain about the actresses in American movies. So I guess also in the entertainment business the actors are more loved. x__x I like everyone except Chae Rin and Hak-do, though he was funny in those skits when he'd talk to MR. xD

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 2nd, '06, 06:01

Finally finished it. Nice ending.
I thought they were gonna die
That woud have killed it.
It's true the show got repetive and draggy in the middle, but it was still entertaining.
And it's really underrated.. I'd say it's as good as Full House and My Girl.

plchung

About Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

Post by plchung » Aug 3rd, '06, 05:19

Dear all,

I have watched My Girl. It is great. I like it very much.

And I heard that the director before producing My Girl has directed another drama "Delightful Girl Choon Hyang". Is it as enjoyable as My Girl?

Cheers!

meme104

Post by meme104 » Aug 3rd, '06, 11:21

Yes, i think this drama is one of the best drama that i have watched.
it has something special about it :wub:
if you want my opinion go ahead and watch it :cheers:

jonnyboi

Post by jonnyboi » Aug 3rd, '06, 21:05

If u had watched delightful girl first before my girl u would be suprised towards the end of my girl <{^^}>. But it doesn't matter i guess, to me delightful girl is probably one of my top kdramas. If u enjoyed watching my girl u will truly enjoy watching delightful girl. You will not be dissapointed.

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 3rd, '06, 21:11

I just saw Delightful Girl, and I think My Girl is a little better.. but Delightful Girl is as enjoyable as My Girl.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Aug 5th, '06, 02:38

BOGCHI wrote:I just saw Delightful Girl, and I think My Girl is a little better.. but Delightful Girl is as enjoyable as My Girl.
I agree. In ASTA TV' March 2006 edition there is an interview with the writers of these dramas, Hong Jeong-en and Hong Me-Ran. Apparently, they are sisters. It's nice to know two sisters can work together to create some really good things because my sisters and I can't even go on a trip together :cussing: :D I noticed these two sisters don't share a common generation name tho :unsure:

HONGRY

Post by HONGRY » Aug 5th, '06, 02:54

i love delightful girl. my sister loves my girl hahas i love both dramas its very GOOD!

haku

Post by haku » Aug 5th, '06, 19:35

Yeah i defenetlly recommand this one to you, it's really funny , and the actor Jae Hee is so cool ... You must like it ^__^

my_future_one_and_only

Post by my_future_one_and_only » Aug 9th, '06, 03:41

I have watched the 1st episode. not bad. will continue watching it! =)

plchung

Post by plchung » Aug 10th, '06, 03:12

I watched first episode... quite fun..

How would you compare Han Chae-Young in Delightful Girl Choon Hyang and Lee Da-Hae in My Girl??

Who acts better?

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Aug 10th, '06, 03:22

plchung wrote:I watched first episode... quite fun..

How would you compare Han Chae-Young in Delightful Girl Choon Hyang and Lee Da-Hae in My Girl??

Who acts better?
you're comparing apples to oranges here

I think that Delightful Girl startes off really well with a good premise and good story plot...HOWEVER in the middle is where it begins to really drag and suck...unlike My Girl
Now if you really want my honest opinion....I would suggest not watching Delightful Girl and just stick to My Girl or another series with Han Chae-Young in it (DON"T watch Only You [worse than Delightful Girl]). I would suggest Save The Last Dance For Me (tear-jerker) or Full House (if you're in the mood for a comedy) OR Goong (which would my first choice for you)

OK....acting wise HCY & LDH both are excellent actresses (and both are SMOKING hot) but as I've said HCY wasn't given her best role in Delightful Girl so that's why I can't compare the two in their acting.

Suzumi

Post by Suzumi » Aug 10th, '06, 03:29

This drama was enjoyable, but it hit a certain point where it kind of went downhill with the characters. >_> And playing the same song about every so minutes for the last few episodes was sort of annoying. I liked this drama overall, but I would say it isn't a drama that's memorable. xD

It's very true that you can't compare actresses/actors~ LDH had a very refreshing and cute feel to her in My Girl, and HCY was kind of angry and sad all the time, which doesn't help the comparison... but I'd have to say I love Han Ji Min the most of the three (if they were compared) in The Great Inheritance (Kindergarten Love). It's fair to say that since it was made from the same creators as MY Girl and Delightful Girl Choon Hyang.

:wub:

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Aug 14th, '06, 06:36

OH really....DIdn't know that....I think that is going to be the next one I look for..

what is the link cuz I seem to not be able to find it at all??? on d-addicts

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 14th, '06, 07:16

Lee Da Hae's acting in My Girl is like the girl version of MongRyong from DGCH.
I think both their acting was a bit OUT THERE, which made it really funny

plchung

Post by plchung » Aug 16th, '06, 03:52

ccha7 wrote: currently DLing "only you", just to see han chae young.i am looking forward for her new drama somewhat called fireworks aired in may.
although i like HCY, her new drama fireworks SUX :(
i hope she will get a better one next time.. it is not her fault, she did hard work but the storyline was too bad...

plchung

Post by plchung » Aug 16th, '06, 04:16

layziehuong wrote:this is a good drama =] i love their momentssssss <33
but um... they never mentioned what happened to her mom.. i was expecting her to come back and attend Choon-hyang's wedding or something..
oh.. if the story followed up by My Girl's ending, Choon Hyang's "real mother" is the My Girl's Grandfather's daughter right and died early in Japan after borning Choon Hyang?? So the one showing up in Delightful Girl is not her "real mother"???

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 16th, '06, 07:45

plchung wrote:
oh.. if the story followed up by My Girl's ending, Choon Hyang's "real mother" is the My Girl's Grandfather's daughter right and died early in Japan after borning Choon Hyang?? So the one showing up in Delightful Girl is not her "real mother"???
I'm pretty sure this is not a prequel of My Girl.. so.....

plchung

Post by plchung » Aug 17th, '06, 02:23

BOGCHI wrote:
plchung wrote:
oh then things would be really mixed up if the Han Chae-young's "Cameo" part didn't agree with the Delightful Girl story.

junkiLUVIN101

Post by junkiLUVIN101 » Sep 8th, '06, 06:03

BOGCHI wrote:
plchung wrote:
if you've watched my girl then u would know that in the end they find out the real grandaughter is choon-hyang, so it may not be a prequel but the shows do intermingle at the end of the my girl series....so what thier saying could be possible

sweet_azngal

Post by sweet_azngal » Sep 10th, '06, 02:45

does any1 have the ringtones that appear in this drama? Looking for the ringtones of Mong Ryong and Chun Hyang during their grown up days after the time skip
included sound rips from the video for those that still duno which 1 i mean

Mong Ryong's ringtone
Chun Hyang's ringtone

nileey

Post by nileey » Sep 10th, '06, 23:44

junkiLUVIN101 wrote:
if you've watched my girl then u would know that in the end they find out the real grandaughter is choon-hyang, so it may not be a prequel but the shows do intermingle at the end of the my girl series....so what thier saying could be possible
I don't think it was meant to be interlinked with My Girl whatsoever.

HCY and JH was invited back as a cameo in My Girl as they worked with the same director for Choon Hyang.

But they were all so funny in the end!

red_pucca

Post by red_pucca » Sep 16th, '06, 01:49

I really enjoyed watching this drama.
I especially like how they turned Mong Ryong's character. He became cool and smart ! :wub:
And it was really nice that they put those funny short scenes at the end of each episode.
They just take away the sadness after watching the sad episodes :lol (don't worry there weren't that many :whistling:)

I simply love it! :thumleft:

plchung

Post by plchung » Sep 21st, '06, 15:51

red_pucca wrote:I really enjoyed watching this drama.
I especially like how they turned Mong Ryong's character. He became cool and smart ! :wub:
And it was really nice that they put those funny short scenes at the end of each episode.
They just take away the sadness after watching the sad episodes :lol (don't worry there weren't that many :whistling:)

I simply love it! :thumleft:
i finished it finally. But I do like My Girl more...

although Han Chae Young is an extremely pretty woman, Lee Da Hae's performance in My Girl is rather outstanding....

also another reason is that the story of My Girl is more convincing too...
I really don't like the part where the "uncle" try to harm Mong Ryong's reputation using that stupid trick... :( ...

skachild

Post by skachild » Nov 10th, '06, 12:25

does anyone know which Clubbox have this drama...??? :unsure:

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Nov 10th, '06, 12:43

Hi everyone,
one of my friends watched this drama and she is really became addicted to this...so could you please tell me for THE SAKE OF MY FRIEND "K" ;) where can I find the songs for this series ? thank you in advance..

cynosureofitall

where were the uni scenes filmed??

Post by cynosureofitall » Nov 25th, '06, 16:25

just out of curiosity, does anyone know where the university scenes were filmed? was it at the real hankuk university?

cynosureofitall

Post by cynosureofitall » Nov 25th, '06, 16:26

Elissa wrote:Hi everyone,
one of my friends watched this drama and she is really became addicted to this...so could you please tell me for THE SAKE OF MY FRIEND "K" ;) where can I find the songs for this series ? thank you in advance..
you can get the OST at silentregrets.com :)

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Nov 25th, '06, 18:52

you can get the OST at silentregrets.com :)
thank you so much cynosureofitall and I really appreciate it :cheers:

pinkymx

Post by pinkymx » Dec 7th, '06, 16:54

can any1 give me e web to download tis drama? i realli want to watch it.

pinkymx

Post by pinkymx » Dec 8th, '06, 05:27

pls ani1?

pristina

Post by pristina » Dec 8th, '06, 08:02

hi dear you can download from here.....

http://silentregrets.com/completed-kdra ... -hyang.php

pinkymx

Post by pinkymx » Dec 9th, '06, 00:57

thx. bt its difficlut to dl megaupload leh.

dalia

Post by dalia » Dec 9th, '06, 20:56

I'm going to take an unpopular opinion, and say that I really disliked this drama. I would use the word hate, but I'd be afraid I'd be stoned to death.
I was just coming off seeing My Girl, which I loved to death and someone had reccommended this as well. I gave it a fair chance, but I think the last few episodes I just skimmed through.

Try as I might, I could just not get into the main couple, and ended up not caring what happened to either one of them.

TrevorGod

Post by TrevorGod » Dec 10th, '06, 15:20

I just finished watching this series last night and I liked it but certainly didn't love it. Maybe it will grow on me with time, but I didn't really care what happened to the characters. Actually, for the last few episodes I kinda hoped that Choon Hyang would live a misserable life.

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Dec 22nd, '06, 10:22

:wub:

Han Chae-young's work

hopefully more coming soon

funki3

Post by funki3 » Dec 25th, '06, 16:35

ahh, this is one of my fav kdramas ever... and it was one of my most recent watches. i can't believe i didn't see this one first when i started watching kdramas. when i was looking for new dramas to watch, i didn't even really wanna watch it. i watched it merely out of curiousity. i ended up getting so hooked onto it right off the bat. it's such a sweet love story. and i love how from the very beginning you know how both of them feel. and there isn't really unclearness about anyone's feelings. but out of any drama i've ever watched, i have never hated the love rivals more than the ones in the drama.. both the guy and the girl. usually i would just sorta detest them and be annoyed.. but these ones were down right dirty. ahh it's all good, cause everything was set right in the end anyway.

Chewyr

Post by Chewyr » Jan 1st, '07, 11:48

hehe this was one of my fav dramas, i got hooked on the first epi becaue it was funny and the 2 main cast were cute.

aJexx

Post by aJexx » Jan 1st, '07, 16:42

mong ryong - cute! :lol
chun hyang - pretty :-)
mr. byun - loser but a kind-hearted person..LOL :P
chae rin- annoying gurl! :w00t:

hahaha111111

Post by hahaha111111 » Jan 2nd, '07, 19:33

thanks very much

lidoboi07

Post by lidoboi07 » Jan 3rd, '07, 04:17

i Love this drama so much!! it soooo good and funny..the main girl is so pretty

thefinalword

Post by thefinalword » Jan 3rd, '07, 20:32

anyone know of any links to the other songs.. there seems to be different variations to those songs that aren't on the OST...

pls post if u know, ty!

*member*

Post by *member* » Jan 25th, '07, 01:41

ILL HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY FAVORITE K-DRAMA SO FAR FOR SEVERAL REASONS IS VERY COMPLETE IT HAS COMEDY, DRAMA, ROMANCE,ACCION. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT.
ITS NOT YOUR TIPICAL PREDICTIVAL K-DRAMA IT REALLY KEEPS YOU WONDERING.
I LOVE THE AJUSSHI HE SPICED UP THE SERIES AND IT WAS JUST OVERALL FANTASTIC YOU SHOULD DEFINETLY SEE IT.

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Jan 31st, '07, 04:34

hmm i have added choon yang to my slowly growing asian shows in my blog... haha pls visit and comment thanks. =)

features ost and screenshots. hha

http://silkenhut.wordpress.com/2007/01/ ... oon-hyang/