[Discussion] Sapuri with Kame and Itou Misaki! (summer 06)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
bakki

Post by bakki » Jul 10th, '06, 20:25

KYAAAAA SOUNDS GOOOOODD!!!

XD

wanna see it!!

tnx for the links on youtube and to those who are gonna make the softs!! ^^

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 10th, '06, 21:56

GUYS ITS FINALLY OUT!! get the torrent!! :D :cheers: YAY KAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jul 10th, '06, 23:26

I would like to watch it. But, I have problem with Eita playing a player. So for those who watch episode 1, can you tell how Eita's character is really like?

prismatic_star

Post by prismatic_star » Jul 10th, '06, 23:37

Does anyone have any idea which group is subbing Sapuri?

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 10th, '06, 23:45

prismatic_star wrote:Does anyone have any idea which group is subbing Sapuri?
i'm pretty sure dancestar is gonna make soft subs for it...

to kumaxell: my episode will be done in 4 hours because bittorrent is slow for me and by then other people would have watched it probably but if no one else has told u what Eita's character is like then i'll tell u... Eita is hot!! i wish he would make out with Kame in the drama!! LMAO!!

piccu

Post by piccu » Jul 11th, '06, 17:56

the theme song is not "I'll be with you" XD, but it is a KAT-TUN song :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Jul 11th, '06, 18:01

ayy im looking forward to seeing this.. cant wait!!

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 11th, '06, 18:02

piccu wrote:the theme song is not "I'll be with you" XD, but it is a KAT-TUN song :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yea i noticed that it sounded different also... but i REALLY love the opening song how they do the freeze frame thing and when misaki itoh runs out she drops the paper and kame picks it up and points at her and the paper says sapuri and the do a freeze frame of kame!! lol!!

to kumaxell: Eita wasn't MUCH of a playboy in this episode but then RIGHT at the very end of the first episode he gets in a elevator with this girl and tries to come on to her and then the door closes... and in the next episode preview u see him hugging misaki itoh so he's probably 2 timing them...lol

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 12th, '06, 05:29

people!!! the subs are out, courtesy of dancestar. i love you dancestar.

and here's a rip of the opening theme by kat-tun.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... C03F56118A

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jul 12th, '06, 07:33

I thought this drama was ok:
Nothing special but kame does shine on his acting. I like his characters and interactions a lot and misaki san is sure a workoholic :-)
Eita, he kinda is a playboy and a faker in the middle of the episode *when he and yuya-kame's character talk about the picture* and it just made me hate his character. It's like don't fake compliment people's work and bash it right in back of them.

But, hope it gets better over the episodes. I wonder about the KAT-TUN song because it sounds pretty nice...

rdoll

Post by rdoll » Jul 12th, '06, 09:08

Ahhhh. This first episode is quite slow in my opinion. Nothing much happen and I can't feel the chemistry between Itoh Misaki and Kame. I hope they will develop the chemistry between them much better in the next episode.

And Itoh Misaki character is not to my liking. I, myself would never want a date with a woman who works 24/7. But she's hot, nevertheless. :whistling:

shime

Post by shime » Jul 12th, '06, 11:55

Biased fangirl alert? :P

And this! Just in case there are spoilers!
I rather liked what I saw of the drama. It's not as similar to anego as one might think. Actually, I think I like Sapuri better, but it's too early to tell.

Kame did quite well with his acting, I have to admit, character is a little quirky. He was also very adorable. I've been saying "CUT YOUR HAIR CUT YOUR HAIR" but all of a sudden it got cute. And dancing around in the white bear costume with the bikini = winnnnarrrr.

Does Itoh seem prettier in this drama than in Densha? She does to me. :D

And I don't like Eita's character (what's his name? Ohgiri?), if only because he told Yuya that his CM idea was good and he should turn it in, only to go to Fuji and tell her that it was just scribby and. D: *heartbroken fangirl*

piccu

Post by piccu » Jul 12th, '06, 20:56

My opinion n the drama:
It was not as good as I expected XD, but it was still okay to watch

About the cast:
Kame was pretty good, I liked his acting (no, I'm not a Kame fangirl)
Misaki was annoying, especially when she spoke in that deep voice... :crazy:
Eita looks like a monkey... :O
Ryo looks creepy... :-(

About the theme song
I like it, it's a KAT-TUN song, but the opening is quite different from the other KAT-TUN songs :mrgreen:

About the story
In my opinion the 1st episode was too slow, the 1st half was kinda funny, but after it became quite boring... I was SO laughing when Kame said to the ENJOY man "kawaii egao/ cute smile" lol and when Kame was dancing in that bear costume..
I'll watch the 2nd episode, because the opening is by KAT-TUN :mrgreen:
but I hope it gets better

chckboy5

Post by chckboy5 » Jul 12th, '06, 21:06

ito misaki is so kawaii! but i think i liked her more in densha

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Jul 12th, '06, 22:00

my opinion:not so good as anego, but it's still early so I wait the other episodes...kame acts quite good though

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 13th, '06, 00:56

i really like sapuri... but i think it's cuz i'm such a huge kame fan!! :lol the theme song by kat-tun and the end theme by ayaka r both really great! kame's acting is really good... but i felt so bad for him when Eita said his cm plan was just scribbles :cry: it looked like he was almost gonna cry!! :-( to me it kinda seems like a mix of anego and kimi wa petto (minus the pet part) cuz kame's character seems a lot like momo in kimi wa petto... in this kame's passion seems like surfing and in kwp it was dancing for jun... and the whole office thing is like anego... cant wait to see the next ep cuz the preview seemed interesting and it looked like kame was gonna punch eita in the face!! :O

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Jul 13th, '06, 00:58

can't wait for it (2 watch the first ep) !!!!

uezurii

Post by uezurii » Jul 13th, '06, 05:50

I like how everyone thinks that Kame is too young for Misaki Itou.. it's weird when you've already seen these two with really strong characters in several dramas (although I personally think that Hermes-san was quite a bit different from the hot English teacher that Misaki Itou played in Gokusen - Itou was very different in both roles).

Downloading very soon! Excited although the plot sounds bland so far.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jul 13th, '06, 06:59

I first saw Kame in Gokusen 2. He stood out from the crowd of pretty boys by his acting ability. And I don't think Kame is handsome. Then I saw him in Nobuta. Confirmed that he can act. Now he has revived my interest in Japanese series because I am watching Sapuri. And no, I was not a Kame fan in a sense (he's too young for me!). Because there are many dramas to choose from, I select on first acting skills and second on story. Kame is one actor to watch. He is very young and has great charisma. He is a natural in both sad and comic roles. He will be as big if not bigger than KimuTaku (KimuTaku started my interest in Japanese series). I would love to see Kame in a sad romance drama and see how many tears he can squeeze out of me. I'm confident he can pull it off beautifully.

emjay08

Post by emjay08 » Jul 13th, '06, 08:32

i really really like the opening song i wonder what is the title of that song by KAt-tun..i hope they have full version of it..lol... i like this drama ever..i love kame on this, he's soo hot especially when he was surfing..lol..
thanks dancestar24 for the softsub..<3 it..and im so excited to the next episode..<3 thanks again..=)

emjay08

Post by emjay08 » Jul 13th, '06, 09:21

opss.. i mean the opening song by KAt-tun..lol..gome

emjay08

Post by emjay08 » Jul 13th, '06, 09:36

ehhh..that made me confused..well just ignore me...yah watever..LMAO

tytytytytytytyytytytyytytytytyytytytytytytytyty DANCESTAR24

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 13th, '06, 12:02

wow!! it's soo good to see people (especially non-kame fangirls) liking his acting. he's such a good actor, ne?
i believe he can be as big as kimutaku too.

anyway, i liked the first epi. it was good. it's very interesting. it made me curious about a lot of things.. for instance, yuya's past and how he's gonna change in future, how the "enjoy" man's daughter is gonna figure in the story, etc. etc.
the pairing is ok. at first, when news came out about this drama, i was kinda apprehensive, since i don't like itou that much. i still don't like her. haha. but at least they have a bit of chemistry.

A RIP OF THE OPENING THEME...
UNTITLED BY KAT-TUN

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... C03F56118A

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jul 13th, '06, 19:10

Kame reminds me of Kimura san's acting so it means it's pretty natural and doesn't have much flaws. The open song is pretty good...I love itXD

Ito san, I think she can't act yet...I feel she's just pretty even now but she's getting better and better and hopefully that continues *cause yada akiko san was like her* but they seem to be a good couple, hopefully that proves right over the episodes.

nitesaint

Post by nitesaint » Jul 14th, '06, 04:13

Anyone able to get the ringtone from Kame's handphone? :lol

TG3

Post by TG3 » Jul 14th, '06, 16:15

nitesaint wrote:Anyone able to get the ringtone from Kame's handphone? :lol
It's the theme from "Jingi naku Tatakai," (Battles without Honor and Humanity), a legendary film series by Battle Royale director Kinji Fukusaku (now deceased). It's about the yakuza and spans an epic 30 years. It's loosely based on the memoirs of a real yakza boss.

It's funny, because that theme plays every time someone big gets killed or something important happens! So I think it's quite appropriate as a ringtone. I'm sure millions of Kame fans went out and put that on their phone after the first episode. :lol

anime_angel

ackkk i want tht song!!

Post by anime_angel » Jul 14th, '06, 19:09

question: you know that part where they she her working like crazy and she misses her date because of work, what's that song playing in the background?!?!?! ahhh i like it so much..!! :lol

Dreamishgirl

Post by Dreamishgirl » Jul 14th, '06, 19:33

i watched the 1rst episode.. the stsory is okey but i'll watch this drama bcos of kame and yea the opening theme is REAL VOICE, but why isn't 2nd episode up here yet? is it bcos upload once a week or not uploadin yet? :scratch:

shime

Post by shime » Jul 14th, '06, 20:07

Dreamishgirl wrote:but why isn't 2nd episode up here yet? is it bcos upload once a week or not uploadin yet? :scratch:
:lol It hasn't aired yet~the drama airs on Mondays 9PM Japan's time and it just started . . this week. So it'll be uploaded every Monday and subs will be out Tuesday evening--at least according to EST. :D

Dreamishgirl

Post by Dreamishgirl » Jul 14th, '06, 20:26

shime wrote:
Dreamishgirl wrote:but why isn't 2nd episode up here yet? is it bcos upload once a week or not uploadin yet? :scratch:
:lol It hasn't aired yet~the drama airs on Mondays 9PM Japan's time and it just started . . this week. So it'll be uploaded every Monday and subs will be out Tuesday evening--at least according to EST. :D
ahaa okey thnx for lettin me kno u kno me just not so long fan of kame's drama's so i dun kno much japan's schedules haha i was a TVB fan ofcourse i'm still fan of it and yeah they air every day .. so yea lolz it takes so long in japan haha for just a drama >< XD

akkiyachan

Post by akkiyachan » Jul 17th, '06, 03:41

I hadn't seen a pic of Kame since Nobuta, and then I watched episode 1 of Sapuri. Kame has the same hairstyle as me (except he parts his hair the opposite way). Stop copying girls' hairstyles, Kame!!

ninee

Post by ninee » Jul 17th, '06, 04:08

kame and ito are back again!! yeahh!! This jdrama sapuri reminds me of anego and sorewa arashi you ni...i like this kind of story..relationship between elderly woman with younger man...hmm souund interesting....kawaiii....
thanks a lot those who have made the sub of this drama..arigato gozaimasu!

ninee

Post by ninee » Jul 17th, '06, 04:26

yamapi ,akashi jin,kame...hmm idaman setiap wanita yg bergelar ardartu...hehehheh kuang kuang kuang...

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Jul 17th, '06, 04:45

OH just saw it and IT"S GOOD.....MISAKI IS SOOOOOO HOT
Last edited by horndogbuddhist on Jul 17th, '06, 04:45, edited 1 time in total.

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Jul 17th, '06, 04:45

shime wrote:subs will be out Tuesday evening--at least according to EST. :D
How do you know? Do you think subbers are that quick? :P

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jul 17th, '06, 16:40

i dont dislike the casting of either lead, but so far, they really dont mesh well at all. theres just something missing in the chemistry...

i hope it improves...or else this drama will just be ok...

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jul 17th, '06, 16:42

ninee wrote:kame and ito are back again!! yeahh!! This jdrama sapuri reminds me of anego and sorewa arashi you ni...i like this kind of story..relationship between elderly woman with younger man...hmm souund interesting....kawaiii....
thanks a lot those who have made the sub of this drama..arigato gozaimasu!
:lol you called misato elderly..... :lol

charlene172

Post by charlene172 » Jul 17th, '06, 18:21

TG3 wrote:
nitesaint wrote:Anyone able to get the ringtone from Kame's handphone? :lol
It's the theme from "Jingi naku Tatakai," (Battles without Honor and Humanity), a legendary film series by Battle Royale director Kinji Fukusaku (now deceased). It's about the yakuza and spans an epic 30 years. It's loosely based on the memoirs of a real yakza boss.

It's funny, because that theme plays every time someone big gets killed or something important happens! So I think it's quite appropriate as a ringtone. I'm sure millions of Kame fans went out and put that on their phone after the first episode. :lol
lol i am also wondering where to get the ringtone..actually found a website with the ringtone but it's for japanese cells only..so.. cant download it..... i wonder if anyone here knows where to get it...

piccu

Post by piccu » Jul 17th, '06, 21:11

yt_toshi wrote:
shime wrote:subs will be out Tuesday evening--at least according to EST. :D
How do you know? Do you think subbers are that quick? :P
dancestar24 is the fastest subber I know :mrgreen:

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 17th, '06, 23:50

TG3 wrote: It's the theme from "Jingi naku Tatakai," (Battles without Honor and Humanity), a legendary film series by Battle Royale director Kinji Fukusaku (now deceased). It's about the yakuza and spans an epic 30 years. It's loosely based on the memoirs of a real yakza boss.

i tried to look for it but couldn't find it anywhere :-( boo!! lol!! it would be so kool to have that ringtone in my phone!! same with yankumi's ringtone from gokusen but i cant find that one either :cry:

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jul 18th, '06, 00:08

I watched episode 2:
Nothing special AGAIN. I wonder if I weant to watch this because Ito san can not act and Kame's acting is the acting I can act least enjoy. Eita's good but I don't really like his character EVEN he said that he says good things and make people positive and not really thinks fully of what he said. I need some more interesting scenes for this cause this is just making me bored. The characters need more development as well as the story. I wish they stop using idols to gain easy viewing by hardcore fans of kame or misaki san.
But I liked how I could see more scenes of how the CM planning kinda works because I never really knew what happens behind the scenes for making CMs. And I liked the design of the wedding dress. And it also made me laugh when Misaki san's character thought Kame's character said he liked her directly. And Misaki san just imagined 4 different scenes on how would it be to date Kame lol. And Kame just wanted to see the model and saying how much he loves that model and such lol.

Denwa

Post by Denwa » Jul 18th, '06, 03:48

Anybody know the insert song in Ep1 (havent seen Ep2) that played about 36mins into the show?

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 18th, '06, 04:24

im goin to watch the first ep now lols
does anyone know wen the 2nd ep subs r coming out?

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jul 18th, '06, 04:47

The 2nd episode just aired 2 days ago and no one is never really sure on when the subs really come so be paitent...

Dreamishgirl

Post by Dreamishgirl » Jul 18th, '06, 16:03

woohoo just finished watchin ep.2 aww kame is soo cutie again can't wait for next week :w00t:

hepcat05

Post by hepcat05 » Jul 18th, '06, 19:25

Some comments on the first episode.

I like the premise of the show. I haven’t seen too many Jdramas yet, so maybe this idea has already been done, but I think there is great potential for hilarity in putting a bunch of people together in an advertising company. I hope the writers are able to fully exploit that potential.

I thought it was a little predictable that everyone in the company is either screwing somebody else or wants to be, but I guess if you’re working all those hours, there’s really no way to meet other people. The funniest part of the episode was when Yuya and his boss saw Yoko (Miho Shiraishi) wearing that watch. Again, kind of predictable, but the looks on their faces cracked me up.

:wub: :wub: Misaki Itoh :wub: :wub: – What can I say? She just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I thought the glasses she was wearing looked like something out of the 60's, yet she still managed to look sexy as hell in them. So far Minami seems a bit like Yutaro from Kikenna Aneki – all work, no play and little sense of humor – but fortunately she’s not that uptight. Also, her acting is getting better.

Kazuya Kamenashi – Other than this first episode of Sapuri, I haven’t seen any of Kazuya’s shows, but I did read that thread complaining about lousy acting by idols. My verdict? The guy isn’t going to be nominated for any Emmies, but he wasn’t horrible either. He did an OK job, and I’ll have no trouble watching him for the rest of this series.

Miho Shiraishi – Haha, so far she’s playing Jinkama-san 2.0, but it’s not as over the top. She’s also really hot and deserves to get a lead role someday.

One question: I didn’t quite get what was going on when Minami’s boyfriend left her that box. Was he breaking up with her? If so, I don’t blame him. What is the point of having a girlfriend who looks like Misaki Itoh if you only get to see her once a month? An LDR is one thing, but when you’re living in the same city, you’d have to be crazy to put up with that.

Any way, I’m looking forward to watching the second episode tonight or tomorrow. :-)

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 18th, '06, 19:41

people, epi2 subs are out!! again thanks to dancestar. sugoi, ne? really fast.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 19th, '06, 02:05

ooooo... seems like not many people are liking this series :blink

i am a bit of a fangirl.. not necessarily for kame but i do like him. i think he's an awesome actor (not just because he's cute). i don't dislike misaki but i'm not a fan of her.

honestly, i really thought this series was going to suck. i figured it'd be another anego. and i liked anego at first.. but it just got worse and worse... etc. (sorry anego fans!) and kame and misaki together sounded like an awful couple. it seemed like they were trying really hard to draw people in with idols.

i'm not sure why i downloaded sapuri.. maybe i figured i'd give it a try since i like kame. LoL, or maybe it was just to prove to myself whether or not it was going to be a terrible drama.

anyway so i've watched both episodes and.... OMG I LOVE THIS SERIES!
:lol :lol i didn't find it boring at all. misaki looks so pretty in this drama and of course kame's acting is amazing! the ending of episode two was so cruel.. i can't believe i have to wait a whole week for the next episode. LoL.

it's still too early to say it's a good drama and i can see how it might go bad... but i like it so far and i hope it continues to be good! :D

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 19th, '06, 02:28

lolss i just watched the first ep... it was kind of boring at teh start -___- but it got betta at the endd
i dont know if im gnna actually like this drama or nott ><
haft watch more eps n see ^^

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 19th, '06, 02:49

x_XJules wrote:ooooo... seems like not many people are liking this series :blink

i am a bit of a fangirl.. not necessarily for kame but i do like him. i think he's an awesome actor (not just because he's cute). i don't dislike misaki but i'm not a fan of her.

honestly, i really thought this series was going to suck. i figured it'd be another anego. and i liked anego at first.. but it just got worse and worse... etc. (sorry anego fans!) and kame and misaki together sounded like an awful couple. it seemed like they were trying really hard to draw people in with idols.

i'm not sure why i downloaded sapuri.. maybe i figured i'd give it a try since i like kame. LoL, or maybe it was just to prove to myself whether or not it was going to be a terrible drama.

anyway so i've watched both episodes and.... OMG I LOVE THIS SERIES!
:lol :lol i didn't find it boring at all. misaki looks so pretty in this drama and of course kame's acting is amazing! the ending of episode two was so cruel.. i can't believe i have to wait a whole week for the next episode. LoL.

it's still too early to say it's a good drama and i can see how it might go bad... but i like it so far and i hope it continues to be good! :D
i totally agree with you [ although i proabably qualify as a kame fangirl =D]
i watched the drama cuz i wanted to see kame, but i seriously thought it was going to suck, and tht it would be another anego [ which i thought was a horrible drama, jin fans don't hurt me!, haha] cuz the whole younger co-worker falling for older co-worker thing was getting old, but i was happy after watching the 1st two eps because so far this is definetely different and better than anego
unlike jin, kame's character actually has a personality and the show , so far, isn't just him in love with the girl

i hope the rest of the show continues to get better
although i must saw, kame's long hair has grown on me, but sumtimes inthe drama he seriously looks like a girl =P

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 19th, '06, 03:50

FruitChaat wrote:i totally agree with you [ although i proabably qualify as a kame fangirl =D]
i watched the drama cuz i wanted to see kame, but i seriously thought it was going to suck, and tht it would be another anego [ which i thought was a horrible drama, jin fans don't hurt me!, haha] cuz the whole younger co-worker falling for older co-worker thing was getting old, but i was happy after watching the 1st two eps because so far this is definetely different and better than anego
unlike jin, kame's character actually has a personality and the show , so far, isn't just him in love with the girl
i love jin but i know!! his character in anego was awful -__-;;

i totally agree that it's awesome that neither one likes each other... yet... ^_~

i loved that part too!!! :lol :lol :lol
although i must saw, kame's long hair has grown on me, but sumtimes inthe drama he seriously looks like a girl =P

eek! the long hair!! LoL, he even wears it in a ponytail sometimes.
the long hair has definitely grown on me... i mean it's kame, he can pull off almost anything (like a bear suit with a bikini XD) plus, in the show he's a surfer, and the typical chill-surfer type guys have longer hair. i just hope we get to see him surf again :wub:

TG3

Post by TG3 » Jul 19th, '06, 05:13

Ep 2 was pretty good. Yeah, I liked that part when Minami (Ito) misunderstood Kame, and she started imagining things. That was funny. I liked the end, too, because it was kind of "untraditional."
We've seen it a lot of times where the girl runs in on the guy then gets all upset and shocked, because she sees him with someone else, but we've rarely seen the reverse where it's the guy who's hurt. I kind of felt bad for Kame there.

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 19th, '06, 11:12

x_XJules, FruitChaat, i agree with both of you. at first, i was really apprehensive because of itou. but since it's kame, i was really resolved to watch, eventhough it turns out bad. i'm soo glad i was wrong. hehe. the drama is doing good so far. i love it that the characters actually grow on you. you get used to them and get attached easily. i also like the fact that it's not just about kame and itou. i find the relationships of the other coworkers, either with each other or with their family, really interesting.

kame's long hair.. hmmn... maybe i'm one of the few who like him with his hair long. i especially lurve it when he ties his hair. haha. it makes him cooler. though at times, he really looks like a girl. pretty kame. hehe. and yes, he can pull off almost anything. he has this ability to make everything look good.

the 2nd epi was good. i also loved the misunderstanding part. i kinda saw that coming, but it was fun anyway. it seemed to me the epi was kinda geared towards redeeming eita's character, ne? like, somehow he's really a good guy or whatever. still don't like him though. he's always making yuya feel insecure..
and i felt sorry when i learned about yuya's family. not used to having kame play a "poor" character. makes me wanna help him. haha.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 19th, '06, 17:37

evil_zai wrote: kame's long hair.. hmmn... maybe i'm one of the few who like him with his hair long. i especially lurve it when he ties his hair. haha. it makes him cooler. though at times, he really looks like a girl. pretty kame. hehe. and yes, he can pull off almost anything. he has this ability to make everything look good.

the 2nd epi was good. i also loved the misunderstanding part. i kinda saw that coming, but it was fun anyway. it seemed to me the epi was kinda geared towards redeeming eita's character, ne? like, somehow he's really a good guy or whatever. still don't like him though. he's always making yuya feel insecure..
and i felt sorry when i learned about yuya's family. not used to having kame play a "poor" character. makes me wanna help him. haha.
i LOVE kame's long hair!! i still remember that performance that P had of Daite Senorita where Kame randomly just ran up onto the stage!! O_O!!! i almost DIED when i saw his hair!! he looked SOOOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY SEXY!! a lot of people said that they didn't like it then but it's growing on them now but i LUVED it then and i LUV IT EVEN MORE now!!!

and as for my thoughts on the 2nd ep... i agree that it centred on Eita's character which i dont like also!! i think Eita's character is a player-ish bastard who uses people's emotions to control them!! and he's always being mean to kame :cry: even though he said that his sketch was funny... but i'm so biased cuz anyone that is mean to kame automatically is on my "HATE" list!! LOL!!

i feel bad for kame cuz of his past and his family and how he has to help support his mom and sister too!! but i also feel bad for ENJOY oyaji's daughter cuz she wants to be with her dad but he doesn't wanna be with her and when she cleaned up the dvd's he got mad at her cuz he couldn't find the one he wanted :-(

cant wait for the next ep cuz it seems like kame is gonna sabotage eita and ito's "date" lol!! GO KAME!! :lol

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jul 19th, '06, 21:07

I want to ask if the plot is ok with out involving the actors because I know that the actors is quite popular

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 19th, '06, 21:08

i know!! i feel bad for the daughter too! i loved how kame made sure she wasn't always alone though. and he'd tell her, "act like a kid". LOL and then when he did when the dad got home kame got hit in the forehead for being annoying :lol :lol
err, off track.. oh well, i just love how kame is being brotherly and i'm really hoping that the girl doesn't get sent to her grandparents. i want the dad to overcome and become a good man blah blah blah.. but i also want kame to save the day in this one.

LoL, i bet the people who are watching this drama are going to get tired of our kame comments quick.. but uh... too bad :D sorry

edit:
snooopy06 wrote:I want to ask if the plot is ok with out involving the actors because I know that the actors is quite popular
that is a major worry among everyone. even fangirls were a little skeptical. there are a few people who find it boring so far but i actually like it. it isn't just a two person story, there are other little stories going on among co-workers..

piccu

Post by piccu » Jul 19th, '06, 21:31

watched the second episode which wasn't as boring as the first episode XD
I like what enjoy man said to Kame:
Do you know the border between adult and child?
Apologizing even if you're not wrong is adult, even if you are wrong not apologizing is a child.
I don't know which is better, both may be wrong, but regardless which one, you will regret it later.
I'm SO a child :P

prismatic_star

Post by prismatic_star » Jul 19th, '06, 21:41

REQUEST::::

Does anyone know of the title song used in the beginning of Sapuri? It's sung by KAT-TUN and geez, the song is quite addicting!! I WILL GIVE LOTS OF LOVE COOKIES.

Thanksies.

piccu

Post by piccu » Jul 19th, '06, 21:59

Can't upload this at the moment because I'm using my father's office pc, but I found this clubbox link

Sapuri Opening by KAT-TUN
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/newstaryen/72nn8

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 19th, '06, 22:13

evil_zai wrote:[, i was really apprehensive because of itou
i felt the same way, she usually annoys me, but she doesnt bother me tht much in this drama
LoL, i bet the people who are watching this drama are going to get tired of our kame comments quick.. but uh... too bad
haha, yes thts just too bad, jk, since he's the lead actor they can't really complain can they?
i agree that it centred on Eita's character which i dont like also!! i think Eita's character is a player-ish bastard who uses people's emotions to control them!! and he's always being mean to kame
he's so mean to poor kame! grrr don't like him
kame's long hair.. hmmn... maybe i'm one of the few who like him with his hair long. i especially lurve it when he ties his hair. haha. it makes him cooler. though at times, he really looks like a girl. pretty kame. hehe. and yes, he can pull off almost anything. he has this ability to make everything look good.
i do like it when it's in a pony tail, and yes, kame has the ability to pull off most styles, i dont really mind..just as long as he doesn't take koki's route and goes bald...hahaha i can just imagine =P [although i do prefer koki with a shaved head to his previous hair styles]

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 19th, '06, 22:15

piccu wrote: I like what enjoy man said to Kame:
Apologizing even if you're not wrong is adult, even if you are wrong not apologizing is a child.
I don't know which is better, both may be wrong, but regardless which one, you will regret it later.
haha me too!! i dont like apologizing...lol!! unless it's to my friends and we were just joking around about sumthin... but if i was kame there's no way in hell i'd apologize to Eita!! his character is a bastard and he SO deserved it!! LOL!! i'm so mean... haha!!

plot wise without referring to the actors all depends on what kinda drama u like... to me it's a good plot cuz i liked kimi wa petto and anego and those other younger man older woman type dramas despite that they're slightly getting over done now... but slowly sum things are getting revealed about yuya's (kame) past which i think or rather hope will add more development to the plot... the enjoy man seems simplistic but i think he's a rather deep character and i hope more gets revealed about him too :P

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 19th, '06, 22:28

FruitChaat wrote:just as long as he doesn't take koki's route and goes bald...hahaha i can just imagine =P
o.O b...a...l...d..? kame? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:
wait... *imagines* :lol :lol :lol too much too much :lol

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 19th, '06, 22:32

o yes, and i luved the part in the beginning of the 2nd ep where itou was using kame for her aikido practice, poor boy got so beaten up, lol, and then he went to work whining and obsessing over the bruises on his elbows =P

piccu

Post by piccu » Jul 19th, '06, 22:40

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:
piccu wrote: I like what enjoy man said to Kame:
haha me too!! i dont like apologizing...lol!! unless it's to my friends and we were just joking around about sumthin... but if i was kame there's no way in hell i'd apologize to Eita!! his character is a bastard and he SO deserved it!! LOL!! i'm so mean... haha!!
lol I agree, Eita totally deserved it!!
I hate him, because he looks like a monkey he's a hypocrite XD

LovableTenshi

Post by LovableTenshi » Jul 20th, '06, 00:25

Look closely at Ishida's earring around 43:20 of the first episode. It's a kame (turtle)!

vtx

Post by vtx » Jul 20th, '06, 01:02

LovableTenshi wrote:Look closely at Ishida's earring around 43:20 of the first episode. It's a kame (turtle)!
Oh yes it is! U have good eyes! :D

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 20th, '06, 01:49

piccu wrote:he looks like a monkey
AHAHAHA, i don't like his hair...it's all over the place
Look closely at Ishida's earring around 43:20 of the first episode. It's a kame (turtle)!
i would have nvr noticed tht, lol its a cute earring

ahhh can't wait till next week...this is why i shouldn't watch dramas while they are still airing =P

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 20th, '06, 02:13

FruitChaat wrote: ahhh can't wait till next week...this is why i shouldn't watch dramas while they are still airing =P
that's exactly like me!! i kinda wanted to wait for sapuri to finish airing and then watch it but i could help it cuz kame looks so sexy and i'm too obsessed with him :P but i think for other dramas like princess princess d and kekkon dekinai otoko i'll wait.. but any kame dramas i must watch right away :lol

and to piccu's comment about Eita!! LMAO!! yea he DOES look like a monkey!! his ears stick out a lot and his hair style makes it even worse!! haha!! i wish it was just normal like how it was in lunch no joou or kimi wa petto!! lol!! or he should straighten it and make it look all long and sexy like 8) :P

airskape

Post by airskape » Jul 20th, '06, 14:20

does anyone know what the insert song is? the one sung by a female
and no not the ending theme by ayaka

tUrtleAE86

Post by tUrtleAE86 » Jul 20th, '06, 22:03

airskape wrote:does anyone know what the insert song is? the one sung by a female
That song is called "Blue Days" by AYAKA, which is included on her "melody ~SOUNDS REAL~" single.

It's still being seeded over at JPOPSUKI, so here's the link:
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=20053

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 20th, '06, 22:16

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote: but any kame dramas i must watch right away :lol
haha so true, i think it would have been worse to have waited for all the episodes to have come out

eita was in kimi wa petto?...who was he? i can't remember, i only ever paid attention to jun in tht drama newayz =P

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Jul 20th, '06, 23:48

tUrtleAE86 wrote:
airskape wrote:does anyone know what the insert song is? the one sung by a female
That song is called "Blue Days" by AYAKA, which is included on her "melody ~SOUNDS REAL~" single.

It's still being seeded over at JPOPSUKI, so here's the link:
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=20053
Thank you as well for the ending theme. I just started watching the show and it's so good! Of course because Kame's childeshly wise behavior always makes his character stand out. Ito is also great in this.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 20th, '06, 23:55

FruitChaat wrote: eita was in kimi wa petto?...who was he? i can't remember, i only ever paid attention to jun in tht drama newayz =P
he was jun's dancer friend... the one who liked juns ex-girlfriend... and when sumire-chan kicked jun outta the house he went to eita's house even though they were having a fight...lol.. he would always talk to eita about sumire-chan... kimi wa petto and sapuri seems so similar to me...lol!! they're both great shows with great actors (but koyuki is better than misaki itoh :P )

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 21st, '06, 01:28

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:he was jun's dancer friend... the one who liked juns ex-girlfriend... and when sumire-chan kicked jun outta the house he went to eita's house even though they were having a fight...lol.. he would always talk to eita about sumire-chan... kimi wa petto and sapuri seems so similar to me...lol!! they're both great shows with great actors (but koyuki is better than misaki itoh :P )
oooo tht kid....he looked way different in kimi wa petto, then again maybe its just cuz he was younger. and yes, koyki is soooo much better than itoh

elbowslayer

Post by elbowslayer » Jul 21st, '06, 02:51

can somebody link me to intro song its tight....but the ysi links are already expired
::: sad faces ::::