Kim Jung Hoon?

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 9th, '06, 04:21

minitweety wrote:mi too!=)=)=) hee..i look forward to seeing you online..got so much things to chat with ya..oh..i have UN's solo album songs..i wanted to share it here but i don't know how to upload it. do you have any idea where i can i upload the songs?
You have UN's solo album songs?! xO Lucky!! xD You can upload it onto MegaUpload, one of the great sites to upload upon. =P There's also SendSpace. It doesn't expire in 7 days like YouSendIt, lol.
Oh yes~ I'm online... now! Hopefully, we'll be talking by now! (^^)v

dragonloveca

problem for downloading

Post by dragonloveca » Jul 9th, '06, 04:25

I have a question to ask, i dont know why now i can't download any torrent by bicomet . can anyone explain tto me why it is like that?

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 9th, '06, 04:27

haha..yup..finally i can see you online!!=)..megaupload is a great site but alot of people cant get to download from there..haha..so far..all my friends in singapore only can download from yousendit.com cause its the easiest to download from there

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 9th, '06, 04:32

minitweety wrote:haha..yup..finally i can see you online!!=)..megaupload is a great site but alot of people cant get to download from there..haha..so far..all my friends in singapore only can download from yousendit.com cause its the easiest to download from there
Hehe~ Yup yup~ We're online! Holy, 12 hours difference between us! =O Ohhh, I see. That sucks that they can't download from MegaUpload. =( But at least they have YouSendIt! (^^)v
dragonloveca wrote:I have a question to ask, i dont know why now i can't download any torrent by bicomet . can anyone explain tto me why it is like that?
Did you check the FAQS?

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 9th, '06, 04:35

haha..yup..when i have the time..i will upload more and share with all jung hoon's friends.. its a great pleasure to share songs with people =)

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 9th, '06, 04:46

minitweety wrote:haha..yup..when i have the time..i will upload more and share with all jung hoon's friends.. its a great pleasure to share songs with people =)
Yeah, it's really fun to share stuff! xP Cuz then other people will have a chance to hear it as well. ^^

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 9th, '06, 04:50

yup! especially is for KIM JUNG HOON'S FANS!!! hee..and thanks to this forum..if not..i will not get to known such a great sis like you..=)

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 9th, '06, 05:25

minitweety wrote:yup! especially is for KIM JUNG HOON'S FANS!!! hee..and thanks to this forum..if not..i will not get to known such a great sis like you..=)
Aww, you're so sweet! Yeah, I'm glad that I came over this forum too! =D If not, I wouldn't have met a great sister like you! (^^)v
Anyway, I hope you're having fun having lunch! =P Oh~ And my internet disconnected, so I couldn't get the songs to finish downloading. =( Maybe you can send it to me next time? =)

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 9th, '06, 08:56

awww..u r veri sweet 2 mi 2..yup..i definitely haf fun..no prob..will send u again when u r online=)..

KIM JUNG HOON ROCKS!!! hope his album will be released soon..i cant wait for dat day to arrive!=)=)

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 9th, '06, 17:40

minitweety wrote:awww..u r veri sweet 2 mi 2..yup..i definitely haf fun..no prob..will send u again when u r online=)..

KIM JUNG HOON ROCKS!!! hope his album will be released soon..i cant wait for dat day to arrive!=)=)
Okie doke, thanks so much for the songs! (^^)v Aww, haha, you're much sweeter though, so no more arguing about it! xP Hehe, same here! If you get the album, please upload it onto D-Addicts so us KJH fans, who don't have access to his album, can also get a chance to listen to his sweet, sweet voice. x3

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 10th, '06, 01:02

yup..definitely..sure i will..=)..it will my pleasure 2 d so ..hope dey wil enjoy it^^

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 10th, '06, 02:11

http://www.savefile.com/projects.php?pid=437119

didnt have time to upload everything..but it covers all songs that is sang by jung hoon..enjoy=)

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 11th, '06, 20:21

minitweety wrote:http://www.savefile.com/projects.php?pid=437119

didnt have time to upload everything..but it covers all songs that is sang by jung hoon..enjoy=)
Oh wow! Since we forgot about the songs when we were on MSN, I can just download from there. xP And so can everyone else! =D Thanks for sharing! m(_ _)m
Should I subscribe to it? =P

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 12th, '06, 01:31

wahaha...you can if you want..hee..i have more than this..if i see you online wil send ya more..keke..got two more new songs from UN yesterday..i hope KJH fans will like it=)

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 12th, '06, 02:06

minitweety wrote:wahaha...you can if you want..hee..i have more than this..if i see you online wil send ya more..keke..got two more new songs from UN yesterday..i hope KJH fans will like it=)
Wow! Where do you get all of these? =O Thanks for sending them. ^^ Don't worry, I'm sure KJH fans are really gonna be happy to have solo songs of his. xP

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 12th, '06, 02:17

hee..i got it from here..
http://s9.invisionfree.com/bww2/index.p ... 1c&act=idx

if someone upload UN songs and its the website that i am able to download from i sure download 1

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 12th, '06, 02:24

minitweety wrote:hee..i got it from here..
http://s9.invisionfree.com/bww2/index.p ... 1c&act=idx

if someone upload UN songs and its the website that i am able to download from i sure download 1
Ohhh, ok. You have to be a member. I'm not. =P Is it like really good?

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 12th, '06, 02:30

yup..it is..but i always cant download from megaupload and rapidshare..so only able to download a few songs who are not uploaded in these two websites

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 13th, '06, 01:57

minitweety wrote:yup..it is..but i always cant download from megaupload and rapidshare..so only able to download a few songs who are not uploaded in these two websites
So the stuff there, that is availible to download, you download from MegaUpload or RapidShare? I thought you'd needed BitTorrent or something to be able to download from there? @.@

maymay80

Post by maymay80 » Jul 13th, '06, 03:18

LOVE THOSE PIXOF JUNG HOON!

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 13th, '06, 09:30

nope..i download from those in yousendit.com or savefiles.com.. so its a pity..coz there are alot of good songs in that website

StarCrystal

Post by StarCrystal » Jul 13th, '06, 22:00

:D Thanks for the pics guys! ;0; KJH is so hotttt. n_n Everytime I see him I just want to smile. ;x And he's so sexy when he talks in English.

Are there more pictures of KJH with Joo Ji hoon? *_*

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 14th, '06, 02:52

@minitweety:
Ohhh, ok. I get it. ^^ Hehe, I'll make an account, and download the songs you or anyone else wants, and upload it onto YouSendIt or SaveFiles for you if you like. ^^

@StarCrystal:
Here are some more pics of KJH but I don't have any with him and JJH, sorry. ;_;
You can check out the JJH thread to get some more pics of him if you wanna see more. ^^

CREDITS:

AsianFanatics[dot]Net

[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 3b7082.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 926594.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... c05543.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 8aa4f4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... fd9804.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 520534.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... b4eb67.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 4454ea.jpg[/img]

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 14th, '06, 13:11

aww..so sweet of you..hugs..muackies..and those photos are gorgeous..jung hoon is so charming!!!and i love his necklace!

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 15th, '06, 03:20

minitweety wrote:aww..so sweet of you..hugs..muackies..and those photos are gorgeous..jung hoon is so charming!!!and i love his necklace!
Aww, haha, I'm not that sweet. xP
Yup yup! I love his necklace too! He made it himself. ^^ And he says he's gonna give it to his lover. :wub: Wish it was me, lol.
Ahh~ Yes, he's so charming, ne? =D Those are recent pics of him, not that recent, but still recent. ^^ Glad to see he's doing well.

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 15th, '06, 12:55

REALI!!!aww...that means his necklace cannt be found aniwhere..oh my..i reali wish 2 be his lover..sad sia..anyway..so you have friendster? jung hoon gt friendster account

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Jul 15th, '06, 19:08

that's so sweet of him...he's gonna give it to his girlfriend??...thanks for the pictures...is it just me or the 3rd and 4th pictures makes him older??

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 15th, '06, 19:20

minitweety wrote:REALI!!!aww...that means his necklace cannt be found aniwhere..oh my..i reali wish 2 be his lover..sad sia..anyway..so you have friendster? jung hoon gt friendster account
Yup yup, no one can get a copy. It's one of a kind. ^^ He has a Friendster account? o.O How do you know it's really him? :P Anyways, nope, I don't have an account there. Do you?
viet_kitty wrote:that's so sweet of him...he's gonna give it to his girlfriend??...thanks for the pictures...is it just me or the 3rd and 4th pictures makes him older??
Yeah, I heard he was going to give it to his girlfriend, which I guess will be his one true love, cuz he designed it for her, and only her. That's so sweet of him! :wub: Haha, I think that too. Maybe it's his hair in those pics that makes him look older? =S

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 16th, '06, 01:28

haha..eh..guessing..but joo ji-hoon's frenster confirm is him using it..coz gt photos taken privacy too..not those that you can find anywhere..like taken at hm etc..yup..i haf=)

hw i wish 2 haf dat necklace..he lk so charming even though he looks older in the pics

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 16th, '06, 19:50

minitweety wrote:haha..eh..guessing..but joo ji-hoon's frenster confirm is him using it..coz gt photos taken privacy too..not those that you can find anywhere..like taken at hm etc..yup..i haf=)

hw i wish 2 haf dat necklace..he lk so charming even though he looks older in the pics
Aww~ Really? You're so lucky! >.< I want to see his piccys, lol. x3 Haha, yeah. The necklace is really pretty, and if you have it, you got KJH's love forever. :wub:

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 16th, '06, 20:38

have edited.
o7.21.09.
2:32am :D :D :D :D
Last edited by KCfan_1314 on Jul 21st, '09, 09:37, edited 1 time in total.

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 16th, '06, 21:19

Hey Bao! Welcome to D-Addicts and the Kim Jung Hoon thread ^^ If you look through all of the pages here, you can find some more pics and gifs of his goegeous smile. =3 Anyways, hope you'll have fun here, and feel free to ask or say whatever's on your mind about KJH. (^^)v

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 16th, '06, 21:31

losl thanks for welcoming meee =] well just wonder if i can meet any body or talk to u on messenger or something and get to no everybody better =) umm & i was wondering wat color does hoon likes ?

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 16th, '06, 21:36

Hehe, no problem. ^^ Talk on messenger? Haha, sure. Only if you want. It doesn't matter with me. Always looking forward to meeting new people. ^^ HERE says that KJH's favourite colours are pastel tones. Hope that helps. (^^)v

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 16th, '06, 21:43

lols thanks suree ! i wanna chat on messenger =] what kind ?

jenjan579

Post by jenjan579 » Jul 16th, '06, 22:24

@xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo:
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:
jenjan579 wrote:does anyone have that song "voicemail"??
I have the song. Which site do you perfer to download from? I'll upload it and give you the link when you tell me, okay? =3
yayyy i want that songg umm .. duno which site i perfer.. any site is fine :D

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 16th, '06, 22:25

ohhh =D can some one suggest some of hoon`s mv or songs ? good ones >_<` i don`t realli no which one to listen to& yeah since i don`t no korean.

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 16th, '06, 23:22

KCfan_1314 wrote:lols thanks suree ! i wanna chat on messenger =] what kind ?
I use MSN, but I also have AIM, but I don't use it as often as MSN. Which do you have?
jenjan579 wrote:@xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo:
jenjan579 wrote:does anyone have that song "voicemail"??
I have the song. Which site do you perfer to download from? I'll upload it and give you the link when you tell me, okay? =3
yayyy i want that songg umm .. duno which site i perfer.. any site is fine :D
Hehe, okay.
UN - Voicemail
MegaUpload Link
YouSendIt Link
SendSpace Link

All three are for UN's Voicemail. xP Just in case other people can't download from one site. ^^

KCfan_1314 wrote:ohhh =D can some one suggest some of hoon`s mv or songs ? good ones >_<` i don`t realli no which one to listen to& yeah since i don`t no korean.
Not sure if you know, but KJH was in a band called UN so yeah. On page 35, minitweety uploaded his solo songs that he performed, and hirojiang posted UN's songs on pages 7-8. If you can't downloaded, tell me which you want, and I'll upload it for you. ^^

missjennyxt

Post by missjennyxt » Jul 16th, '06, 23:44

anyone know anything about his upcoming album?

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 16th, '06, 23:51

KCfan_1314 : welcome to D-addicts=)..hee..glad 2 noe another jung hoon fan..i got MSN..no prob if you wanna chat through MSN..

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo : awww..you are such a sweet and thoughful ger..uploaded it to threee different websites..hee..yup..but i guess its impossible to get jung hoon's ove rite..wonder when that lucky ger will enter to his life..you wanna c his pics..refering to jung hoon's or ji hoon's 1?

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 17th, '06, 00:07

missjennyxt wrote:anyone know anything about his upcoming album?
I haven't heard of anything yet, but I think it'll be released near the end of this year, or next year. I'm not sure, it's just a guess! >.<" So... If I'm wrong, sorry. ^^;;
minitweety wrote: xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo : awww..you are such a sweet and thoughful ger..uploaded it to threee different websites..hee..yup..but i guess its impossible to get jung hoon's ove rite..wonder when that lucky ger will enter to his life..you wanna c his pics..refering to jung hoon's or ji hoon's 1?
Haha, nah, it wasn't that big of a deal. xP The files weren't too big, so yeah. ^.~ Yeah, same here! I wanna know who the lucky girl will be, hehe, when he finds her that is. I will support them both. =) Sure! You have both of them?! =O Ahh~ You're so lucky! You can post the KJH pics here, but if you gonna post JJH's pics, please do it in the JJH thread, lol. That place is sorta dead, so I think it'll liven up the place over there. xD

missjennyxt

Post by missjennyxt » Jul 17th, '06, 02:44

yeah i heard its gon be released around oct. 2006? but then i heard something about it being release in japan? or something with japan. im not quite sure ;x so yeah i was wondering if anyone had more info.

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 17th, '06, 11:46

http://www.friendster.com/29215251

hee..here's the link to his friendster account..dunno whether it is reali him hu opened de account..but i juz assumed it is 2 make myself happy..haha..his profile seems to be him lah..but his privacy photos not as much as joo ji hoon's 1..but i am still gaga over his photos even though i have looked at it hundreds of times..awwwww..i wonder how his future baby will looks like..hee..must be as charming as him..

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 17th, '06, 15:11

I use MSN, but I also have AIM, but I don't use it as often as MSN. Which do you have?

KCfan_1314 wrote:ohhh =D can some one suggest some of hoon`s mv or songs ? good ones >_<` i don`t realli no which one to listen to& yeah since i don`t no korean.
Not sure if you know, but KJH was in a band called UN so yeah. On page 35, minitweety uploaded his solo songs that he performed, and hirojiang posted UN's songs on pages 7-8. If you can't downloaded, tell me which you want, and I'll upload it for you. ^^
thank you ! x) hehehhe lols i m aim&msn . . i use both =]

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 17th, '06, 15:12

minitweety wrote:KCfan_1314 : welcome to D-addicts=)..hee..glad 2 noe another jung hoon fan..i got MSN..no prob if you wanna chat through MSN..
yeah sureee =] i would love tooo x)

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 17th, '06, 16:03

does any body no where to download the few below ? or who have it lols

:wub: thaank yoouuu :mrgreen:

jenjan579

Post by jenjan579 » Jul 17th, '06, 18:27

@xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo:
thank you sooo much =D

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 17th, '06, 20:38

missjennyxt wrote:yeah i heard its gon be released around oct. 2006? but then i heard something about it being release in japan? or something with japan. im not quite sure ;x so yeah i was wondering if anyone had more info.
Really? =O I haven't heard anything, so that's news to me. =P Thanks for sharing by the way. Anyways, I guess we'll have to wait and see, right? x3
minitweety wrote:http://www.friendster.com/29215251

hee..here's the link to his friendster account..dunno whether it is reali him hu opened de account..but i juz assumed it is 2 make myself happy..haha..his profile seems to be him lah..but his privacy photos not as much as joo ji hoon's 1..but i am still gaga over his photos even though i have looked at it hundreds of times..awwwww..i wonder how his future baby will looks like..hee..must be as charming as him..
Oh wow! Thanks for the link! (^^)v Hehe, yeah, whenever he's gonna have a kid, I'm sure it'll be just as adorable as it's daddy. =3 I don't think it's really him, lol. Sorry. =( Cuz it says,
you can add me or seng an e-mail=junghoon_1980@yahoo.com
near the end of his profile. Why would he give out his e-mail like that? =S So yeah, I don't think it's him. =P The pics are gorgeous though. xD
KCfan_1314 wrote:

thank you ! x) hehehhe lols i m aim&msn . . i use both =]
No problem. xP Okie doke, MSN it is, lol. Should I send you my e-mail, or you?
KCfan_1314 wrote:does any body no where to download the few below ? or who have it lols

Do you mean the videos, or the songs? =P
jenjan579 wrote:@xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo:
thank you sooo much =D
You're welcome. Glad I was able to help! ^^

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 17th, '06, 21:17

thank you ! x) hehehhe lols i m aim&msn . . i use both =][/quote]
No problem. xP Okie doke, MSN it is, lol. Should I send you my e-mail, or you?
KCfan_1314 wrote:does any body no where to download the few below ? or who have it lols

Do you mean the videos, or the songs? =P

lilswtdoggy121@hotmail.com x) msn there u goo;; haha & i want the video for those

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 17th, '06, 21:22

Okay, thanks! I added you. The videos? Sorry, I don't have them. =( Maybe you can ask the people who uploaded them onto YouTube, and ask where they got it?

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Jul 18th, '06, 05:55

Has the cast for Goong decided yet??...i'm gonna be so mad if Jung Hoon's not gonna be in it...i really hope they have the same cast...it was Yul that got me stay to watch the rest of the drama...and Shin's coolness...and Chaegyung's cuteness...but mostly Yul...hihihi....i wonder wat's the sequel is about...i'm so mad...my friend has the book...but it's all in korean...that lucky girl...

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 18th, '06, 10:45

KCfan_1314 :i only have msn=) you can add me at soakchan@hotmail.com

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo : hee..yup..totally agree with you..i hope that day will arrive soon..aww..really..thats sad..haha..thought it is him..but never mind..the photos are still great..hee..by the way..really miss chatting with you sister..hope to see you online soon=) hugz

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jul 18th, '06, 11:33

I would likeis there any other dramas that I can download for him besides goong

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 15:30

minitweety wrote:KCfan_1314 :i only have msn=) you can add me at soakchan@hotmail.com

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo : hee..yup..totally agree with you..i hope that day will arrive soon..aww..really..thats sad..haha..thought it is him..but never mind..the photos are still great..hee..by the way..really miss chatting with you sister..hope to see you online soon=) hugz

added you =] hehehehe ur online right now ?

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 15:32

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:Okay, thanks! I added you. The videos? Sorry, I don't have them. =( Maybe you can ask the people who uploaded them onto YouTube, and ask where they got it?
lols yeah :wub: i think she is a memeber here

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 18th, '06, 20:18

viet_kitty wrote:Has the cast for Goong decided yet??...i'm gonna be so mad if Jung Hoon's not gonna be in it...i really hope they have the same cast...it was Yul that got me stay to watch the rest of the drama...and Shin's coolness...and Chaegyung's cuteness...but mostly Yul...hihihi....i wonder wat's the sequel is about...i'm so mad...my friend has the book...but it's all in korean...that lucky girl...
I think it has, not too sure. But no worries, I'm pretty sure it has the original cast. In HERE, KJH is listed in the casting, so yeah. ^^ Ahh~ Your friend is so lucky to have the manhwa! >.< I wish I knew Korean so I can understand it if I had it too. =P
minitweety wrote:xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo : hee..yup..totally agree with you..i hope that day will arrive soon..aww..really..thats sad..haha..thought it is him..but never mind..the photos are still great..hee..by the way..really miss chatting with you sister..hope to see you online soon=) hugz
Yup yup, the photos were amazing! =3 But too bad it's not really him, huh? Or, it could be, but I'm just to skeptic, and not believing it's him. =P Yeah, I missed talking to you too! We haven't been online at the same time much. xP Are you still busy with your projects?
snooopy06 wrote:I would likeis there any other dramas that I can download for him besides goong
I haven't watched any yet besides Goong, but here are the dramas that he was in:
Fog Street (Drama City) (KBS2, 2006)
Goong (MBC, 2006)
한뼘 드라마 <54620> (MBC, 2005)
Banjun Drama (SBS, 2004)
Orange (SBS, 2002)
Credits to KJH's DramaWiki.
KCfan_1314 wrote:
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:Okay, thanks! I added you. The videos? Sorry, I don't have them. =( Maybe you can ask the people who uploaded them onto YouTube, and ask where they got it?
Yup yup, hirojiang. She hasn't been posting on this thread for a while. =( I never actually got to talk to her, since she hasn't posted this thread by the time I got here. =( She's the one who originally posted the Goong OST, KJH solo songs, and UN's albums and a whole bunch of pics. ^^

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 20:21

KCfan_1314 wrote:
Yup yup, hirojiang. She hasn't been posting on this thread for a while. =( I never actually got to talk to her, since she hasn't posted this thread by the time I got here. =( She's the one who originally posted the Goong OST, KJH solo songs, and UN's albums and a whole bunch of pics. ^^

*sigh* yeahhh :lol i thought there was a site to download youtube videos . . here but i don`t no how to use it :cry: i m so stupid :roll

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 18th, '06, 20:25

KCfan_1314 wrote:*sigh* yeahhh :lol i thought there was a site to download youtube videos . . here but i don`t no how to use it :cry: i m so stupid :roll
Yeah, there is a site, but I forgot what it was... >.<" You know the site? I heard you have to have this other program to be able to play it or something? =S And that if you wanna convert it to mp3 or wmv or whatever format, you have to download a converter or something? @.@ Not sure if my facts are right, lol, sorry. But it sounds like a lot of trouble... Having to do so many things that is.. :unsure:

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 20:26

yeahhh& i m too lazi to do all those thingsss hahaha x)

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 18th, '06, 20:29

KCfan_1314 wrote:yeahhh& i m too lazi to do all those thingsss hahaha x)
Lol, yeah, same here. x3 So have you asked uploaders of those videos on YouTube where they got the vid? That way, you have the site, and you can just download it yourself. ^^

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 20:31

nahh i don`t no how to comment on youtube -.-` too lazi to learn lolsss x) :lols *sigh* so yeahhhhh . . .-.-` i m such a lazi bum

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 18th, '06, 20:34

KCfan_1314 wrote:nahh i don`t no how to comment on youtube -.-` too lazi to learn lolsss x) :lols *sigh* so yeahhhhh . . .-.-` i m such a lazi bum
Ohh, lol, ok. You can make an account, and message her? That's what I do sometimes. :P

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 21:11

oh yeah message her -.-` lolss haha so dumb of mee x) why aren`t u on msn ?

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 19th, '06, 00:31

KCfan_1314

its really nice chatting with you=)

haha..sort of..but i think its because i have school at an earlier time that is why i cant get to chat with ya..hope..i will be able to see you soon..especially on weekends=)..can chat longer..

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 19th, '06, 00:58

lols is nice chatting with u x) hahhaha ur so niceeee i think i m off topic ~ -.-` anyway is there any news on jung hoon ?~

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jul 19th, '06, 13:06

I like Kim Jung Hoon & Le Jun Kei

any new drama for those
I am looking forward to watch them in more dramas

aellynne

Post by aellynne » Jul 20th, '06, 03:35

minitweety wrote:haha..eh..guessing..but joo ji-hoon's frenster confirm is him using it..coz gt photos taken privacy too..not those that you can find anywhere..like taken at hm etc..yup..i haf=)
hi minitewwty..do u have joo ji hoon 's frenster account?

aellynne

Post by aellynne » Jul 20th, '06, 03:37

opps...sorry is minitweety

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 20th, '06, 04:35

KCfan_1314 wrote:oh yeah message her -.-` lolss haha so dumb of mee x) why aren`t u on msn ?
My internet was acting up again on the day, lol. It's so retarded. xP So, I decided not to sign in, cuz then, I'll be signed in, signed out, signed in, signed out. That'll might annoy quite a few people online on my list. =P And it'll annoy the heck outta me too. xD
minitweety wrote:xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo

haha..sort of..but i think its because i have school at an earlier time that is why i cant get to chat with ya..hope..i will be able to see you soon..especially on weekends=)..can chat longer..
Ohh, I see. When do you have school? And what time does it start and end? Yup yup, don't worry. I'm pretty sure that the weekends we can definitely chat longer with each other. =3
KCfan_1314 wrote:lols is nice chatting with u x) hahhaha ur so niceeee i think i m off topic ~ -.-` anyway is there any news on jung hoon ?~
There's been some talk of KJH releasing a solo album soon! *o* Not sure when it'll be out though... =P
snooopy06 wrote:I like Kim Jung Hoon & Le Jun Kei

any new drama for those
I am looking forward to watch them in more dramas
KJH was just in something called "Fog Street" but you can't download it here. All I know is that it's availible through Clubbox though. ^^
And HERE is the Lee Jun Ki thread. You should check that thread out for all Lee Jun Ki related stuff. (^^)v
Hope that helps. =) Have fun. ^^

aellynne

Post by aellynne » Jul 20th, '06, 08:44

i think jung hoon's frenster is not his real frenster..is just a fan-made frenster..the photos and videos are taken from websites

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 20th, '06, 17:32

aellynne wrote:i think jung hoon's frenster is not his real frenster..is just a fan-made frenster..the photos and videos are taken from websites
Yeah, I think so too. I've seen most of the pics already, lol. But still, those pics are hot. ^.~ Another way you can tell it's not his, is that at the end of his profile, it has an e-mail, which is supposed to be his, but c'mon, why would the real KJH give out "his" e-mail, right? =P

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 20th, '06, 18:02

awww so wen are u gonna be on msn x) his gonna have a solo album~~ yippe !

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Jul 20th, '06, 21:48

what's the link to his friendster?

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 20th, '06, 22:35

KCfan_1314 wrote:awww so wen are u gonna be on msn x) his gonna have a solo album~~ yippe !
I'm online now actually, lol. Just went to "Appear Offline" at the moment. =P You're not on though. =( Lol, yup yup~ I hope when somebody gets it, someone will upload it. xP
xYuki wrote:what's the link to his friendster?
"KJH"'s Friendster.
Link originally posted by minitweety on page 39..

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Jul 21st, '06, 09:59

thanks!