Seeders needed for CSotM!!! (now includes WSoTM!!!!)

Hong Kong, Taiwanese and Mainland China entertainments goes here.
Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Apr 30th, '05, 10:34

aiyo! Welcome new member! We do not offer movies here. Please read te topics in this thread:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

I assure you will find everything you are looking for if you do a little search.

Cheerio!

(borrowing this from Tama :sweat: )

LastDragon

Post by LastDragon » Apr 30th, '05, 16:02

Kai Lien ur avatar is from The Legen of the Condor Hero or Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber?

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 30th, '05, 17:02

ohh so many Liu Yi Fei .... she's so pretty :wub:

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » May 1st, '05, 00:45

LastDragon wrote:Kai Lien ur avatar is from The Legen of the Condor Hero or Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber?
Heavenly sword & Dragon Sabre. :wub:

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » May 5th, '05, 11:59

Ryo-sama wrote:could people please please please help seed Meteor Garden II on japan-tv.afraid... i finally got eps 2 and 3... helping seeding that now.... could ppl help seed ep 4?
Please use the request forum!

:glare:

hosuenga

Post by hosuenga » May 7th, '05, 12:51

i'll help seed
- "to get unstuck in time"

but i dunnow how 2 seed.. is it just leave my torrent file open..?
or something else..

btw.. where is the thread 2 d/l the serie "to get unstuck in time"..
coz i wanna know y there arent Eng subs.. :unsure:
Last edited by hosuenga on Oct 25th, '05, 21:44, edited 2 times in total.

Ryo-sama

Post by Ryo-sama » May 7th, '05, 16:57

animetama wrote:
Ryo-sama wrote:could people please please please help seed Meteor Garden II on japan-tv.afraid... i finally got eps 2 and 3... helping seeding that now.... could ppl help seed ep 4?
Please use the request forum!

:glare:
:cry: i did... and i am...but no one seems to be addressing it... i thought maybe there might be some hope here... T_T

tinyblueangel

Post by tinyblueangel » May 19th, '05, 22:16

i can help seed the mars eps without hardsubs and the behind the scenes =D

uniquo

Post by uniquo » May 20th, '05, 15:21

DarReNz wrote:
tenshiblue wrote:I just recently downloaded all of Mars TV series. I browse through the Mars torrent section regularly to see if a particular episode need seeding, then I would seed it. I check the request seed section often too. So if anyone needs an episode seeded, please post and I can load up my torrent.
why don't you be a mars seeder for the csotm ??
Are you talking about the vcd version? I would really love it if you could do that!!!!

Kaz

Post by Kaz » Jun 15th, '05, 05:34

Kai Lien wrote:lijun, next time please start a new topic so people can really help you find what you want. If you post in random threads you won't be getting much help. Luckily, I know how it feels to want something and not be able to have it so here you go. Now compensate me for my time! :lol:

Left click.

Tian guo de jia yi eps 1-10 link

eps 11-19(end) link

I am just a messenger so I can't seed for you.
Hi,may i have the link again for the Tian guo de jia yi drama?

cos i can't seem to find it in the list in d-addict

Thx a lot mann :D

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 17th, '05, 12:32

Kai Lien, I can help with "You are the One" & " Lost In Love". Unfortunately no one else has said they can help with those.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

seed

Post by P0KEY » Jul 1st, '05, 01:43

i can help seed mars (with hardsubs), mars behind the scenes, lavender, marmalade boy, and mvp valentine. i need to know which episodes of mars, marmalade boy, and mvp valentine you need me to seed, and i kinda need to know how to seed from what i already downloaded... i still have the torrent file, but i don`t know how to upload it. any sites? :-)

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jul 1st, '05, 02:32

Thanks, P0KEY! Which version of lavender do you have? Also, do a search there is a topic on how to seed somewhere...basically just open the torrent with your client and find the file and leave it open to upload.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Jul 1st, '05, 03:41

Kai Lien wrote:Thanks, P0KEY! Which version of lavender do you have? Also, do a search there is a topic on how to seed somewhere...basically just open the torrent with your client and find the file and leave it open to upload.
i`m pretty sure that i have jem`s version of it. i think my torrent file doesn`t work, because i formatted my computer once after i downloaded this. i have all the episodes, though. on bitcomet, there`s a thing called create a bittorent file... i tried that, but i don`t know how it works. if i click that one and make a bittorent file, it starts on the bitcomet, but it says the % of downloaded is 0.0%, which basically means i`m downloading what i already have already..... hehe i don`t think that made sense... :lol anyways, isn`t that % suppose to be 100% when i start seeding? so i think i have to upload it again, but i don`t know how. so yup. :-)

Mattman

Post by Mattman » Jul 4th, '05, 08:46

add me for marmalade boy as well, i have many different versions though (some from w-dreamers and some from another group that cooperated with w-dreamers and some from here)

anotherfan

Post by anotherfan » Jul 15th, '05, 06:23

I am completely brand new, just one day with this stuff... but I own a bunch of chinese drama, either on DVD or VCD. I don't have Mars, but I do have At Dolphin Bay (the US DVD version)... but I don't really have the technical capabilities to add Eng Subs unfortunately. And my translating skills are only decent.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 20th, '05, 17:30

I've only got the first 7 episodes of mars.. but i'd be happy to help

Annae

Post by Annae » Sep 23rd, '05, 07:08

IF I CAN BE ANY HELP... JUST LET NE KNOW..

Xr8-S

Post by Xr8-S » Sep 25th, '05, 07:46

Hi,
I don't know if this is the right place for asking for a series as the next sotm, anyway I would really like it if chess warriors was added to the list.

Also here is a list of series I have and can help seed (one at a time), I just need a bit of a warning so I can copy them back, rename them and download the torrents. I can't remember which ones are chinese/japanese/korean, anyway here's a short list -

A Matter of Customs
A Sleeping Forest
A Step into the Past
Bodyguard
Chronicles of Heavenly Dragon
Crimson Sabre
Damo
Doomed To Oblivion
Double Score
Dragon Love
Duke of Mount Deer 2000
Heaven's Coins 1, 3
Hotelier
Let's Face It
Love At Aegean Sea
Love Storm
Master Swordsman Lu Xiao Feng 2
My Fair Lady
Romance of the Three Kingdoms (the vcd .dat versions)
Starry Starry Night
Swordsman 1
Tale Of The Nine-Tailed Fox
The Switch
The Proud Twins
The Witty Emperial Envoy
Treasure Raiders
Twin Of Brothers (ogm version)
Whatever It Takes
Where Legend Begins
Young Justice Bao 2

Jjust pm me in which ones I can help out with.

movieaddict

Post by movieaddict » Oct 6th, '05, 02:43

i can only help with chronicles of heavenly dragon and devil beside you

just pm me.

LadieDrmz

Hi

Post by LadieDrmz » Oct 16th, '05, 07:51

I'd like to help out cuz this is a great site, and I love being able to set dramas! I can help seed the MVP Valentine, Mars, Marmalade Boy and A Step Into the Past. I got these series from this site, so the version should match up. Oh, MVP Valentine is from Jem's.

*I can also help seed Gods of Honour now. ^_^
Last edited by LadieDrmz on Nov 16th, '05, 09:11, edited 1 time in total.

pohting_86

Post by pohting_86 » Oct 31st, '05, 07:00

i hv many chinese series...but mostly is in vcd 1...& some dl from net but i already burn in cd...some already vcd & some stil can watch wif realplayer...i hv The prince who turn into a frog " wang zhi bian qing wa" & many more..

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Oct 31st, '05, 19:56

Reminder:

This is not a place to ask where to download/request ________ series/dramas. Ask for it in the torrent delivery topic or seed/upload request forum.

Let's keep this thread csotm related. Thank you!

Eathlinn

Post by Eathlinn » Nov 5th, '05, 22:25

I can help to seed Love Contract.

wing_wing1

Post by wing_wing1 » Dec 10th, '05, 23:54

i couldn't find a suitable place to place this question: i am a billingual person (chinese- both trad n simpliefied, and english) and i would like to make subtitles (soft sub ones) to the chinese series in english if requested.... however, i need someone to tell me how to create subtitles. thanks

ginger_pie

Re: Looking For Seeders for CSotM!!!

Post by ginger_pie » Dec 15th, '05, 05:27

Kai Lien wrote: Completed Chinese Dramas with english subs at D-Addicts[/url]

Devil Beside You :: movieaddict

Kai Lien , where can i get the seed for the above drama.
thx !!! :D

*Tommy*

Post by *Tommy* » Dec 28th, '05, 01:26

Xr8-S wrote:Hi,
I don't know if this is the right place for asking for a series as the next sotm, anyway I would really like it if chess warriors was added to the list.

Also here is a list of series I have and can help seed (one at a time), I just need a bit of a warning so I can copy them back, rename them and download the torrents. I can't remember which ones are chinese/japanese/korean, anyway here's a short list -

A Matter of Customs
A Sleeping Forest
A Step into the Past
Bodyguard
Chronicles of Heavenly Dragon
Crimson Sabre
Damo
Doomed To Oblivion
Double Score
Dragon Love
Duke of Mount Deer 2000
Heaven's Coins 1, 3
Hotelier
Let's Face It
Love At Aegean Sea
Love Storm
Master Swordsman Lu Xiao Feng 2
My Fair Lady
Romance of the Three Kingdoms (the vcd .dat versions)
Starry Starry Night
Swordsman 1
Tale Of The Nine-Tailed Fox
The Switch
The Proud Twins
The Witty Emperial Envoy
Treasure Raiders
Twin Of Brothers (ogm version)
Whatever It Takes
Where Legend Begins
Young Justice Bao 2

Jjust pm me in which ones I can help out with.
Can you upload A Step Into The Past? It's cantonese right?

marytran

Post by marytran » Jan 1st, '06, 03:44

Can anybody help seeding me with the series "Reaching for the stars"? I have been downloading this series for 4 days with only 15%. I really need you guys to help. Thanx a lot.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Jan 1st, '06, 04:04

marytran wrote:Can anybody help seeding me with the series "Reaching for the stars"? I have been downloading this series for 4 days with only 15%. I really need you guys to help. Thanx a lot.
U posted in the wrong thread, u're suppose to post it in the Seeding and Upload Request thread.

Since u want ppl to seed Reaching for the Stars, plz post it in here

jhh3000

Post by jhh3000 » Jan 10th, '06, 17:27

hey, i just found out about d-addicts.com a month or two ago... anyways, i don't watch that much drama but it's not bad.

all i have in chinese drama is dou yu... i've also got full house and i'm sorry i love you

either way... i'm on one of those bleedingly-fast internet2 .edu lines, so if you guys need me to help with distribution... i can definently do that.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 22nd, '06, 22:06

i just wanted to add an update. i won't be able to seed lavender anymore, sorry. however, i can seed starry starry night (unless i get the RAWs...since i just found a clubbox with those :-) ).

btw, if you have time, you might update the list to reflect the new dramas available from JEM.

dashmoo

Post by dashmoo » Feb 23rd, '06, 17:40

i can help seed Meteor Garden 1 if you still need volunteers!

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Feb 25th, '06, 12:58

thanks for the heads up habukie..
sorry i've been a delinquent >_<

i'll try to update the list this weekend..

Actually, as an edit:
Could all the people that can STILL help seed, please indicate in this thread which series/episodes they can help seed for CSOTM in 2006..?

I think a few have gone MIA and I'd like to update the list so we know which series are viable..

Coco's who's been really kind to us by providing us with free server space for CSOTM last year has kindly agreed to provide space and bw again for 2006 =) *hugs*
Cococrust <3

So everyone, please thank Coco!

Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Athaclena42 » Feb 26th, '06, 07:50

I can seed Mars (with subs), Meteor Garden I, Meteor Garden II, You Are the One, and Prince Who Turns Into Frog (great one!).

dashmoo

Post by dashmoo » Feb 27th, '06, 16:59

i can seed Devil Beside You.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Feb 28th, '06, 08:14

Finally updated the list. :salut:
dashmoo wrote:i can seed Devil Beside You.
Awesome! I think there are a few different versions floating around. Mind telling me which version do you have? (dvdrip, tvrip...) Thanks Dashmoo. We really need volunteer seeders. :wub: Thanks, Atha! :cheers:

LadieDrmz

Post by LadieDrmz » Mar 3rd, '06, 08:14

Update:

I already mentioned in the MB CSOTM that I only have a few of the files that is hosted here on DA, sorry about that!! :crazy:

Other than that, I can still seed MVP Valentine (Jem's), Frog Prince (Jem's), Mars (the one here on DA), TOB (ogm), Gods of Honour, A Step Into the Past, and Devil Beside You (TV rips).

Thanks to all the people who have helped seed before!! This site is great! :D

movieaddict

Post by movieaddict » Mar 9th, '06, 04:08

update:

i can help seed with HSDS '03, srike at heart, always on my mind, It started with a kiss, you are the one, prince who turns into frog(jem), love at dolphin's bay, the champion...these are on cds or dvds, need to let me know in advance and hopefully i can still find em'.... :thumright:

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Mar 14th, '06, 19:40

movieaddict wrote:update:

i can help seed with HSDS '03, srike at heart, always on my mind, It started with a kiss, you are the one, prince who turns into frog(jem), love at dolphin's bay, the champion...these are on cds or dvds, need to let me know in advance and hopefully i can still find em'.... :thumright:
Awesome. Thanks for you contribution. May I ask what version of ISWAK you have? Thanks!

movieaddict

Post by movieaddict » Mar 15th, '06, 15:57

Kai Lien wrote:
movieaddict wrote:update:

Awesome. Thanks for you contribution. May I ask what version of ISWAK you have? Thanks!
umm, the majority is ydy but a few eps like 3 are icefish, and btw you forgot to add 'strike at heart' to the list (these are the dvd files that were here awhile ago) :salut:

Xr8-S

Post by Xr8-S » Mar 16th, '06, 07:05

I can seed all the ones I mentioned way earlier on as well as these ones -

Lofty Waters Verdant Bow
Drunken Kung Fu
Legend Of Arching Hero

ChocoYodo

Post by ChocoYodo » Mar 18th, '06, 15:22

Real nice work here :). Great to see so many series available.
Would definitely be a plus if we could write beside the list, what format they are in and the quality etc. This way, we can also put ourselves up to the mission of maybe finding something "better" in the case that the quality is "poor" or not up to par with the wants of some members here. Obviously, it also requires more bandwidth... but in some cases, if we have both, we can always seed both copies :).

This old classic definitely caught my eye... any one have an idea on what format it is and if it will become available? I saw the votings and a mere 6% voted hehe, out of all the other ones. After a search, it shows no uploaders hehe.
The Monkey King - Quest For The Sutra :: 35 :: nsk, julian, CamCam

It would be great if it were possible to get Monkey King - Journey to the West even, which is supposed to be much better :)... esp. as the original.

In either case, real awesome.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Mar 18th, '06, 21:29

Added Xr8-S & movieaddict. :salut:
ChocoYodo wrote:Real nice work here :). Great to see so many series available.
Would definitely be a plus if we could write beside the list, what format they are in and the quality etc. This way, we can also put ourselves up to the mission of maybe finding something "better" in the case that the quality is "poor" or not up to par with the wants of some members here. Obviously, it also requires more bandwidth... but in some cases, if we have both, we can always seed both copies :).

This old classic definitely caught my eye... any one have an idea on what format it is and if it will become available? I saw the votings and a mere 6% voted hehe, out of all the other ones. After a search, it shows no uploaders hehe.
The Monkey King - Quest For The Sutra :: 35 :: nsk, julian, CamCam

It would be great if it were possible to get Monkey King - Journey to the West even, which is supposed to be much better :)... esp. as the original.

In either case, real awesome.
At first I did put the format & quality but I don't think its needed. You can do a search for the torrent file and read its comments. It doesn't have enough seeders because there isn't enough people who have a full copy of it. There are 2 versions of Monkey King. The one here is a tv capture that is in mandarin dub, divx avi at around 325 mb. The other version is on JTV's tracker and the audio is cantonese. It's better in quality as it is from dvd and a bit bigger in mb's. Hope that helped. :)

ChocoYodo

Post by ChocoYodo » Mar 19th, '06, 17:20

Kai Lien wrote: At first I did put the format & quality but I don't think its needed. You can do a search for the torrent file and read its comments. It doesn't have enough seeders because there isn't enough people who have a full copy of it. There are 2 versions of Monkey King. The one here is a tv capture that is in mandarin dub, divx avi at around 325 mb. The other version is on JTV's tracker and the audio is cantonese. It's better in quality as it is from dvd and a bit bigger in mb's. Hope that helped. :)
:salut:

Thanks a bunch Kai Lien :).
Yeah comments definitely help, but especially for those that are more popular :D. If it's in unexpected quality, the first thing one will hear = complaints haha :p.

Didn't know there were 2 versions :). JTV is what I'll have to check out I guess, as I often prefer non-dubbed versions :). I'll have to give that a search :). There will hopefully be subs to go with it too :D.

If you by any chance know whether "Journey to the West" (Chinese Monkey King episodes from 1984 or something) is released, please let me know :). I haven't seen it anywhere :(.

Thanks again.

abcd99

Post by abcd99 » Apr 3rd, '06, 23:48

I can help seed Duke of Mt Deer 2000. Though I might not be able to seed regularly, I'll try to be up as much as I could.

lijun

Post by lijun » Apr 4th, '06, 07:20

Hi, I would like to know if any of you are seeding the new Ch. 8 drama, "The Undisclosed". I would like to watch it, but can't find this anywhere on the web.

Thanks. :-)

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Apr 12th, '06, 18:53

I can help seed these series...

Chinese Paladin
Fist of Fury
HSDS 03
Magic sword of heaven and earth
ROCH 98
Tian Long Ba Bu

These Jem series

Crimson sabre
Drunken Kung Fu
Legend of arching hero
Swordsman 2
Swordsman 3

And when they finish

Blade heart
Real Kung Fu

Mattman

Post by Mattman » Apr 12th, '06, 19:53

hey, i can also seed Xian Jian now, and soon i'll be able to seed It started with a kiss as well...

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Apr 17th, '06, 01:42

Thanks peacht & Mattman for volunteering to seed! Without your help, csotm wouldn't be possible. :thumright: :wub:

Oh Mattman, when you get the chance please tell me which version of It Started with a Kiss you have. Thanks!

LadieDrmz

Post by LadieDrmz » Apr 17th, '06, 03:03

Update on the update :D

Along with the ones mentioned before, I can now also seed ISWAK (mostly ydy) and Love Contract, both from this site so they should all match up. :lol

ceresu

Post by ceresu » Apr 18th, '06, 20:35

I can help seed
Chinese Paladin
Green Forest
It started With a Kiss

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Apr 19th, '06, 18:12

ceresu wrote:I can help seed
Chinese Paladin
Green Forest
It started With a Kiss
Thanks, ceresu! Please let me know which version you have.

silence217

Post by silence217 » Apr 19th, '06, 23:30

does anyone know where i can download devil beside you and it started with a kiss without subtitles?

i downloaded these two series but it has chinese subtitles and i need english subtitles

do anyone know what i should do

ceresu

Post by ceresu » Apr 20th, '06, 05:22

I knew I said I would seed some series but I cannot do so unfortunately. My external harddrive decided to crash and died on me. I do have Chinese Paladin burned but it is at home and I am at college at the moment. Until I get my harddrive fixed or get a new one and get my series back I will not be able to help seed. SORRY.

mist1105

Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Post by mist1105 » Apr 21st, '06, 09:04

I downloaded Meteor Garden I from Clubbox, but I'm assuming they're the same files, so if someone can tell me how, I'll gladly seed Meteor Garden I :)

I'm almost.. well. I'm halfway done with Meteor Garden II, so I'll volunteer to seed Meteor Garden II, too :) I just need someone to tell me how to seed it when I downloaded them from Clubbox. :)

Oh.. and I can also help seed Mars.. but seeing that it's already been a CSOTM i dont think that help much x) haha.

If you can give me a list of good chinese dramas, that needs seeding, I'll gladly download them and I'll help seed.

ZenMystic

Post by ZenMystic » Apr 28th, '06, 07:51

I can help seed the following Series:-

Fist of Fury
Magic Sword of Heaven and Earth

Crimson Sabre [jem]
Drunken Kung Fu [jem]
Legend of Arching Hero [jem]
Swordsman 2 [jem]
Swordsman 3 [jem]

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Apr 28th, '06, 17:52

Can someone plz seed Lavender at jem?

I can seed:
Devil beside you
Wang zi bian qing wa (Prince Frog)

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Apr 29th, '06, 04:27

ZenMystic wrote:I can help seed the following Series:-

Fist of Fury
Magic Sword of Heaven and Earth

Crimson Sabre [jem]
Drunken Kung Fu [jem]
Legend of Arching Hero [jem]
Swordsman 2 [jem]
Swordsman 3 [jem]
Updated the list! Thanks for you contribution. You're a legend here too. :P When you say you can seed Swordsman 2, do you mean Master Swordsman Lu Xiao Feng 2? Or Swordsman (1)?
Ceciel wrote:Can someone plz seed Lavender at jem?

I can seed:
Devil beside you
Wang zi bian qing wa (Prince Frog)
Last time I checked, there were seeders. Maybe we will consider that for the next csotm. Anyways, please let me know what version of DBY you have. Thanks!

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Apr 29th, '06, 05:52

I can seed Chinese Paladin and HSDS (D-Addicts).

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Apr 29th, '06, 11:45

I've download DBY at d-addicts

Buck

Post by Buck » May 9th, '06, 05:28

I can help seed Crimson Sabre..

ZenMystic

Post by ZenMystic » May 9th, '06, 08:58

Kai Lien wrote: When you say you can seed Swordsman 2, do you mean Master Swordsman Lu Xiao Feng 2? Or Swordsman (1)?
Sorry, it's Master Swordsman Lu Xiao Feng 2

ZenMystic

Post by ZenMystic » May 9th, '06, 15:39

Kai Lien wrote:You're a legend here too. :P!
At last! Recognition! Don't see why that peacht guy should get all the praise and adoration.

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » May 20th, '06, 08:06

:fear:

JenEm

Post by JenEm » Jun 23rd, '06, 10:21

I can help out, too!
Please add my name on the list for:

Peach Girl
Love Contract
It started with a kiss
Marmelade Boy
Poor Prince Taro (Episodes 1-14)
Devil beside you

Greetings, Jen

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 26th, '06, 01:20

Can now seed another two: Tian Long Ba Bu (batch file, complete) at D-A and Legend of Arching Hero (batch, complete) at Jem's.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 26th, '06, 01:55

^^thank you, JenEm and lucypcng. i have updated the list. :-)

winson

Post by winson » Jun 28th, '06, 20:37

I don't even know how to upload my series into this site!? LOL

slamberrx

Need Seeder For Legend Of Arching Hero

Post by slamberrx » Jul 8th, '06, 03:17

who can tell where can i download Legend Of Arching Hero Torrent? n i also need a seeder for download this file.. Thanks

mister

Post by mister » Jul 8th, '06, 03:30

what's legend of the arching hero??? is that ROCH or LOCH no clue xD

slamberrx

Post by slamberrx » Jul 8th, '06, 03:34

Legend Of Arching Hero .. Story About Gou Jing & Huang Rong.

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Jul 8th, '06, 07:01

Try Jem's torrent page
or his clubbox
Alternatively try here

millenium_silver

Post by millenium_silver » Jul 10th, '06, 18:20

Yeah.....I've Mars, Step into the past and Devil Beside you. I can help seed but the problem is I'm using a laptop so I can't have it on 24/7. But I will be more than glad to help seed a couple series as long as I don't have to be on 24/7...... :D

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jul 11th, '06, 07:15

@millenium_silver: thanks so much for volunteering. we appreciate you seeding as much as you can and we understand about computer issues. btw, since DBY is currently the CSOTM, do you mind helping seed? :whistling:

millenium_silver

Post by millenium_silver » Jul 14th, '06, 17:08

yepp........I'll help seed DBY. :lol