Need help identifying music or songs from dramas? Ask here!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Feb 13th, '06, 08:57

REIRA wrote:Does anyone know if there's a OST for "Stad UP!!"? I know the opening song is "Kotoba yori taisetsuna mono", but I can't find any of the instrumental songs.. :cry:
my friend asked me the same question before so i can answer you

unfortunately, there's no OST for "Stand UP!!"

tomai

Re: Kim Sam Soon song, excluding the OST, need help finding

Post by tomai » Feb 21st, '06, 01:09

Lena83 wrote:
Lena83 wrote:My third Korean drama watched of Full House, Delightful Girl, and now MNIKSS. Love korean drama. It seems to be better than others.

There is a song played in episode 6, about 30 mins into it with Kim Sam Soon singing to hyun's piano playing. Its not in to OST. Its played as background music, with a male singer, three other times during the show. One is the the episode where he's at the convienence store searching for something ^_^ Also, episode 11 at 5 and half minutes into the show.

If anyone can help me with any info regarding this song, I would be really greatful.

I found a question pertaining to this in the Kim Sam Soon discussion thread posted over a month ago, but no replies to it. I'm hoping some more info. has come to be known about it.

Please help, thanks much. ^_^
Yeah, I'm quoting myself, but I have some new info. that maybe will be of more use in finding this song ^_^

I found out that the song is called "Beautiful Person" and is sang by Suh Yoo-suk (서유석 - 아름다운 사람).

I've tried emule, bearshare, and limwire, plus googling. Here's the only thing I come up with google:: And you can listen to the song here recompiled or sang by this new group.

TRANSLATED PAGE

UN-TRANSLATED PAGE

A big thanks to alane26 for finding this for me. Here's the song uploaded on megaupload, its downloadable as long as its downloaded at least once every thirty days. For fast download, but seven days only, there's YSI.
ENJOY! ^_^

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35G8XB3A

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18EJ ... WMA0FSJ69J

Last edited: 8-26-05

Does anyone still have this song? :) Its stuck in my head heehee

jho
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jho » Feb 21st, '06, 01:40

Hmm.. I was just wondering.. Does anyone have the opening theme song for Nurse Aoi? It's sooo good <3 Thanks in advance~

gyoza

Post by gyoza » Feb 21st, '06, 04:07

Um, in Last Christmas there's an instrumental song that's played during some happy parts. It starts out with a choir singing without words, and then strings and a bass guitar. One of the times it's played is during the last episode with the flashbacks to the most emotional scenes over the course of the drama.

Anyone know if this song was released on the OST?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 21st, '06, 21:29

anyone knows the title of the song from Rondo that was played at the end of ep 3 when Nishijima and Yuna were talking?

----------
edit: nvm I've found it^^

Stiffy

Post by Stiffy » Mar 1st, '06, 02:41

Hi^^

I'm searching for two songs....

first is the Peach Girl ENDING... Liu Hong Hua - Wo Yi Ran Xiang Xin Ni Hai Ai Wo
second the song Ah Li (Vaness) is singing in episode 12... (I don't even know the title T__T)

does anybody know, where I can get them?? *really really really wants them*
or could someone upload???? *puppy*

(would like to have the whole Peach Girl Drama OST, buts thats to much to ask for I think ^^**)

hope someone can help me!!

bye Stiffy^^

kyaro

Post by kyaro » Mar 1st, '06, 21:20

i'm looking for LOVE CONTRACT ost .____.

anyone knows where can find it .... ? : O

PRETTY THANKS IN ADVANCE m_ _m !

dcunited

Post by dcunited » Mar 6th, '06, 07:17

I'm looking for Kizuna by oda tetsuro it's the opening to the second season of salaryman kintaro.

azzwipe

Post by azzwipe » Mar 7th, '06, 01:11

I'm looking for:

Niji ~'03 Synchronized Mix~ (Performance version) ft. Biston Nishizawa by Fukuyama masaharu.

Please :cry:

jjing

Post by jjing » Mar 7th, '06, 01:25

Liu Hong Hua - Wo Yi Ran Xiang Xin Ni Hai Ai Wo --> i have that song.. i could upload it.. just reply if you still want it.. and i have love contract ost... and if you want it still i can upload it... just reply :-)

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 7th, '06, 02:43

kyaro wrote:i'm looking for LOVE CONTRACT ost .____.

anyone knows where can find it .... ? : O

PRETTY THANKS IN ADVANCE m_ _m !
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PBDPWE82

01. 孤單北半球 - 林依晨
02. 中間 - 梁靜茹
03. Shinning - 丸子 Cosmo
04. 失去 - 張震嶽
05. 關於我們之間的事 - 張震嶽
06. 最想環遊的世界 - 梁靜茹
07. 一個人的旅行 - 趙之璧
08. 孤單北半球 - 林依晨
09. 雨天的尾巴 - 陳綺貞
10. 那天 - 楊乃文
11. 愛到夏天 - 錦鏽二重唱
12. 中間 - 鋼琴版
13. 中間 - 溫馨版
14. 孤單北半球 - 溫馨版
15. 孤單北半球 - 淡淡哀愁版

Credit: mysticxillusion
Source:asianosts.cjb.net

Stiffy

Post by Stiffy » Mar 7th, '06, 08:30

*_____* yeah, I still want it!!!!! *so happy*
would be so nice of you if you could upload!!!!

Lameth

Post by Lameth » Mar 16th, '06, 10:15

zdoon wrote:Artist: Kim Sarang (not the same artist as the girl with the same name)
Song: Dduh-na (leave ?)

Track 5 from this album released in 2001:

http://music.bugs.co.kr/Info/album.asp? ... Album=3997

anyone know where to get those 2 albums?
can´t find a store who sells (shipping to germany) , or maybe direct-download.

thx

norpack

Glass Shoes 1 song not on OST

Post by norpack » Mar 18th, '06, 01:46

In Glass Shoes the song that plays everytime Lee Sun-woo and Jang Jae-hyuk are together is not on the Ost. I know i've heard it before but I can't quite nail it down. Anybody know what the name/artist it is? TIA

kimmi18

Sheet music

Post by kimmi18 » Mar 20th, '06, 01:21

Hi, i'm not sure if there is a thread or not for this but i was wondering...does anyone know where i could find sheet music for any of the songs from "a love to kill"? I absolutely love the songs but i can't read a word of korean so i don't even know what the songs are called. If anyone can point me in any direction it would be greatly appreciated!

boji

Post by boji » Mar 20th, '06, 01:40

Stiffy wrote:Hi^^

I'm searching for two songs....

first is the Peach Girl ENDING... Liu Hong Hua - Wo Yi Ran Xiang Xin Ni Hai Ai Wo
second the song Ah Li (Vaness) is singing in episode 12... (I don't even know the title T__T)

does anybody know, where I can get them?? *really really really wants them*
or could someone upload???? *puppy*

(would like to have the whole Peach Girl Drama OST, buts thats to much to ask for I think ^^**)

hope someone can help me!!

bye Stiffy^^
could the song by vaness be called everywhere if so i have it and if you want i can upload it for you but im not sure if thats the song

mya

Post by mya » Mar 24th, '06, 02:20

The OST for HEAVENLY SWORD AND DRAGON SABRE 2003 starting alec su and alysia???? i've been trying for sooo lond now and i cant' find it??

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 26th, '06, 10:17

can someone help me with this... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
the opening song for War of in laws.
the pic of the drama are at my sig (left one)

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Mar 26th, '06, 10:33

helo threre!I am searching for 2 songs: the 1st one is in my name is kim sam soon, in the episode where there is the welcoming party for sam soon and she imagines herself dancing, it's kind of "techno"(I don't know if I am really clear!), the 2nd one is the taiwanese drama "love storm"opening song. I don't know where I can find them. Please hepl!!thanks a lot!!

wandila

Post by wandila » Mar 29th, '06, 13:46

MOTO KARE (2003) - Please, what's the music played in the last episode , when Makoto and Toji are in the station, between 47:10 m and 49:10 minutes. ?

Kayote

Post by Kayote » Mar 30th, '06, 01:04

Ive got my own request...

Can anyone recognise the songs in the following video and Touya's Clubbox please.

Addresses:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pr=goog-sl

http://clubbox.co.kr/touya

cheers

essai2006

someone help me find this song

Post by essai2006 » Mar 30th, '06, 05:36

someone please help me find this song " pearl rain - love comes in "
im not sure where i can find it
THanks

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 30th, '06, 07:43

Kayote, it's Passion by Se7en (from his 2nd album)

Kayote

Post by Kayote » Mar 30th, '06, 13:55

yamatsumi wrote:Kayote, it's Passion by Se7en (from his 2nd album)
Many thanks! The song is quite catchy though a bit repetitive. I'll get that song. :)

Kayote

Post by Kayote » Mar 30th, '06, 13:55

yamatsumi wrote:Kayote, it's Passion by Se7en (from his 2nd album)
Many thanks! The song is quite catchy though a bit repetitive. I'll get that song. :)

P.S: I take it, hes big in Korea?

Dirty_E

One QUESTION, really please??

Post by Dirty_E » Apr 9th, '06, 15:32

Hi all,

I'm looking for the chinese version of a song from the "All In Soundtrack, track # 3"

Does anyone know who's the singer for the chinese version and what's its title?? Thank you and appreciate your reply.

DE

k_chocolat

Post by k_chocolat » Apr 12th, '06, 20:06

i'm looking for the ending theme song in "kobayakawa nobuki no koi" anyone knows where i can download it from?

ahnchan

Post by ahnchan » Apr 16th, '06, 18:39

i've been looking for the piano insert song to this drama and after all these years i still don't know the title of it. it's the song that they so often play in the beginning of the episodes when they flash the title....and i remember it being in the last episode where shuji is at his beach house.

There was this one time I was watching Weddings on TLC or something and they played that same song right before a commercial...and they also played that song in a japanese commercial that use to air on KSCI-18 a loooooong time ago, i think it was right after the drama aired and the commercial featured an elderly couple and the commercial was bout phone service or something along that line...

if anyone out there knows the title or where i can dl it at, please let me know. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smillina88

Post by Smillina88 » Apr 16th, '06, 21:34

can someone tell me the name of that french song from the drama "my girl"? it's not in the ost and its a lady that sings it...it was the song that always played when gong-chan's aunt and ajjushi had like a romantic-like scene together. This song is also played when gon-chan's aunt is watching a romantic movie on tv...thanks

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Apr 22nd, '06, 04:53

mya wrote:The OST for HEAVENLY SWORD AND DRAGON SABRE 2003 starting alec su and alysia???? i've been trying for sooo lond now and i cant' find it??
http://phillyosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=83

I'm looking for a song from Romance (k drama) it goes something like baby, hear me tonight...cuz the feeling is just so right. Or something like that. The song is played when Kim Jae Won was looking for Kim Ha Neul?

galygal

Post by galygal » May 10th, '06, 15:30

HEy are there ani goong songs?

azx

Post by azx » May 27th, '06, 07:26

galygal wrote:HEy are there ani goong songs?
http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=520

Kasa

ken hirai - kimi wa tomodoachi

Post by Kasa » May 27th, '06, 23:51

Please somebody tell me where to find Wonderful Life's ending theme by Ken Hirai...it's called "kimi wa tomodachi"!!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: ken hirai - kimi wa tomodoachi

Post by gunjourui » May 28th, '06, 06:51

Kasa wrote:Please somebody tell me where to find Wonderful Life's ending theme by Ken Hirai...it's called "kimi wa tomodachi"!!
it's from his Sentimental lover album. I have this song somewhere hehe just need to look for the CD. I'll upload it for you later today and add the link to this post :-)

edit: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 23531A3906
Last edited by gunjourui on May 28th, '06, 22:47, edited 1 time in total.

Lynne

Post by Lynne » May 28th, '06, 06:57

anyone know wat is the title for the song when song hye go listening in the bus (in the last episode) ? for the drama sunshine of love/shining days ..http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11640

lennonmanson

Post by lennonmanson » May 28th, '06, 09:07

does anybody know opening n ending song for j-drama Dekicatta kekkon(shotgun marriage)...

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 28th, '06, 09:24

lennonmanson wrote:does anybody know opening n ending song for j-drama Dekicatta kekkon(shotgun marriage)...
Is it you? - Hitomi & Your Eyes Only - Exile
(credit: jdorama :wink: )

Kasa

Re: ken hirai - kimi wa tomodoachi

Post by Kasa » May 29th, '06, 04:44

yamatsumi wrote:
Kasa wrote:Please somebody tell me where to find Wonderful Life's ending theme by Ken Hirai...it's called "kimi wa tomodachi"!!
it's from his Sentimental lover album. I have this song somewhere hehe just need to look for the CD. I'll upload it for you later today and add the link to this post :-)

edit: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 23531A3906
THANK YOU SO MUCH YAMATSUMI!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!

lennonmanson

Post by lennonmanson » May 30th, '06, 03:43

yamatsumi wrote:
lennonmanson wrote:does anybody know opening n ending song for j-drama Dekicatta kekkon(shotgun marriage)...
Is it you? - Hitomi & Your Eyes Only - Exile
(credit: jdorama :wink: )
thanks ...

danicita3387

banana girl--ung dung ee

Post by danicita3387 » Jun 1st, '06, 17:16

hi everyone the only place that i could find the song Banana girl- ung dung ee was at www.radioblogclub.com you got to go to the website and find it

kc_l_4ever

Post by kc_l_4ever » Jun 5th, '06, 22:03

that french song from delightful girl choon hyang..and all those songs from the taiwanese drama summer i love you aka secretly loving you...

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 22nd, '06, 13:06

Does anyone know the song in "Bad Family" that Yang Ah's two younger brothers were singing in truck as they were riding to go sell squid? The chorus goes something like, "Chuwahaeyo, Saranghaeyo". I don't know why, but this song has been stuck in my head for days ever since I first saw the episode. :D

potterus

Post by potterus » Jun 22nd, '06, 13:22

music in meteor garden I.
i dunno what, but its play like all the time. and my favourite when its play during scene when dou ming she after the bus where san chai is there. and san chai began to cried (really good act !!! :cheers: ).

i try to found it in their soundtrack, but unfortunately the soundtrack is only consist of song play in taiwan's vcds. u know there's a different kind version of meteor garden's vcds. at my place most song in soundtrack was not played in drama.
the music with no lyrics, only instrumentalia. everytime i hear the song, i always remember how good the drama was ( although meteor garden II is suck ! ups, sorry... :whistling: )

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Jun 22nd, '06, 14:35

There are a lot of songs I try to find but can't find them and dun even noe the names of. So Here's my Long List of request:

1. songs from Sky Lovers (starring Nick Cheung, Tao Hong, Zhou Xun, Jordan Chan, Li Bing Bing)
2. songs from The Bronze Teeth III aka Eloquent Ji Xiao Lang (starring Alyssa Chia, Zhang Ting, Zhang Guo Li, Wang Gang, Zhang Tie Lin)
3. songs from Princess Huai Yu (starring Eric Suen, Carol Zheng)
4. The opening theme for Stealing Dragon Exchanging Phoenix aka The Switch (starring Vincent Jiao, Zhang Ting)
5. songs from The Legend of White Snake aka White Serpent Tale (starring Angie Chiu, Cecilia Yip)
6. The End theme from Princess Sheng Ping (starring Chae Rim, Nick Cheung)
7. songs from Lavender II (starring Ambrose Hsu, Rainie Yang)
8. songs from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (starring Betty Huang, Shui Ling, Peter Ho)
9. songs from The Voyage of Emperor Chien Long to Jiang Nan (starring Benny Chan, Charmaine Sheh, Yuki Hsu)
10. songs from Da Xing Shen Hua Ju Tu Di Gong (starring Vivien Chen, Huang Zhong Yu, Miu Jun)
Last edited by azndgn26 on Jun 28th, '06, 15:08, edited 1 time in total.

Daisukimaru

can anyone tell me what song this is

Post by Daisukimaru » Jun 28th, '06, 00:27

http://www.mooncandy.org/angie/writing/ ... railer.swf

my friend told me her friend made this so i dont know what it is, at first i thought it was a preview for a korean drama but im not too sure but i was wondering to find out what song is in the background x]

chickenta

Post by chickenta » Jun 28th, '06, 06:10

8. songs from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (starring Betty Huang, Shui Ling, Peter Ho)
azndgn26, the opening title song for this drama is called "Tuan Yuan" by Eric Moo. Here is a link where you can listen to it (w/lyrics too)
http://www.topmusic.net.cn/r/14516.html

that's all I know! sorry I can't help w/the rest...

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Jun 28th, '06, 14:52

chickenta wrote:
azndgn26, the opening title song for this drama is called "Tuan Yuan" by Eric Moo. Here is a link where you can listen to it (w/lyrics too)

thx fer helpin! is there a way to dl this song? I dunno how to read chinese...

hehe~

just wondering...

Post by hehe~ » Jun 28th, '06, 15:29

hi...
i've been looking for the song that had been played in my girl...
'ajushhi and gong chan's auntie's time...i think it spanish or france song...
now currently watching oishii propozu..and guess wat?it has the same song playing in that drama...so...can anyone just give me the title or the singer...heheh
thanks in advance..

chickenta

Post by chickenta » Jun 28th, '06, 18:53

azndgn26 wrote:
chickenta wrote:

thx fer helpin! is there a way to dl this song? I dunno how to read chinese...
yeah, didn't have the song on the computer I was using last night... uploaded to yousendit for you :)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 27331E4B9A

Kon Kon

Post by Kon Kon » Jun 29th, '06, 11:11

Hi
Can anyone help me in finding the song that is in naynay's clubbox
here is the link
http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123
I loved the song although i don't know the language, but it attracted me.. so plz help me..
thanx in advance :salut:

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 30th, '06, 04:00

Does anyone know the name of the opening theme song to Bump off lover? And where i could get it?

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 30th, '06, 04:24

Dear Readers,

this was from the Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi series... Fromt he first Episode with Ueto Aya, what is the song that is played in the scene that Ueto gets a phone call fromt eh guyt aht tells her to meet him at the HOtel.

Also.. While I am asking, sorry if I am asking for too much..

But with the Subs only for Eps 1 + 2, I was wondering if the ending songs for the 3rd and 4th are different and if so what are they/

Thanks in Advance.

pinklunchboxgirl

Re: just wondering...

Post by pinklunchboxgirl » Jun 30th, '06, 04:42

hehe~ wrote:hi...
i've been looking for the song that had been played in my girl...
'ajushhi and gong chan's auntie's time...i think it spanish or france song...
now currently watching oishii propozu..and guess wat?it has the same song playing in that drama...so...can anyone just give me the title or the singer...heheh
thanks in advance..
It is the main theme from Les Parapluies de Cherbourg or Umbrellas of Cherbourg, which is the film that gets them tear-eyed and talking to each other. The director is Jacques Demy and stars Catherine Deneuve.

samme

Post by samme » Jul 5th, '06, 17:30

jus downloaded Devil beside you episode here...and id like to know if anyone from u knows the title and singer of the song which plays on the intro of the series..the very first song that u'll here just before it's shown ...the one that sung by a girl...i really love it....and i wanna know where can i download it...pls help me here...and let it be not a madarin site....i really can't understand any language other than english...though I am born chinese...

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jul 5th, '06, 17:46

samme wrote:jus downloaded Devil beside you episode here...and id like to know if anyone from u knows the title and singer of the song which plays on the intro of the series..the very first song that u'll here just before it's shown ...the one that sung by a girl...i really love it....and i wanna know where can i download it...pls help me here...and let it be not a madarin site....i really can't understand any language other than english...though I am born chinese...
the opening song of DBY is Huang Yi Da - Set Me Free

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 9236D85802

haha, this is funny. i see you spamming threads for everything DBY related, LOLs!

samme

Post by samme » Jul 5th, '06, 17:52

wow that was fast thanks a lot...thank u soo much! u're a great help....tnx...

alina

Post by alina » Jul 11th, '06, 20:27

-nevermind-
Last edited by alina on Jul 25th, '06, 09:08, edited 1 time in total.

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jul 11th, '06, 21:35

Wow... i'm looking for alot....

Forbidden Love (Nine- Tailed Fox) - the one with the woman singing....

My Girl - The same melody as DBSG's 1st album [Tri- Angle]

Save Me Your Lat Dance - i think it's call... "Our Love Can last..."

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jul 11th, '06, 21:41

hLiwOo wrote: Save Me Your Lat Dance - i think it's call... "Our Love Can last..."
here's the link to OST for Save The Last Dance For Me
:: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_20644.htm

suedbee

Post by suedbee » Jul 16th, '06, 22:15

hello!
does anyone know who sang the song Aesthetic from the Iryu Team Medical Dragon soundtrack? i already have the file, just don't know her name!
thanks in advance!

PauL_

Help please!!

Post by PauL_ » Jul 21st, '06, 02:59

Hi to all

I need help with a song that no found

they can help me with the name
drama: wish upon a star
song: opening episode 13

thanks a lot

Humlam

Post by Humlam » Aug 6th, '06, 21:05

how about the theam song to forensic heros

kluu

Post by kluu » Aug 6th, '06, 23:20

I'm trying to find the instrumental in Dragon Zakura. Its played in the very beginning of each episode. It's the jazzy/swing style song. Does anyone know the name of this song?

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Aug 7th, '06, 09:50

@ Paul_: do you know if the song has words? i have the soundtrack so i prolly have the song you're talking about.

yoojin89

Post by yoojin89 » Aug 7th, '06, 10:18

it is from the it started with a kiss taiwan drama.....i like the song that this boy sang for this girl in episode 5 i think...it's a graduation party for the class.

i'm sorry i can't remember the name of the actor and actress anymore because it's a long time already since i watch it....
if anyone knows, please inform me....ok!!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Aug 16th, '06, 06:04

yoojin89 wrote:it is from the it started with a kiss taiwan drama.....i like the song that this boy sang for this girl in episode 5 i think...it's a graduation party for the class.

i'm sorry i can't remember the name of the actor and actress anymore because it's a long time already since i watch it....
if anyone knows, please inform me....ok!!
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_34644.htm

rahula

Post by rahula » Aug 26th, '06, 06:11

Water Boys II .. .I downloaded the ost and theme song.. but there wasn't! I wanna a really nice one that starts with a vocalization in a 50's 60's mood...some parts of it i think is "sugar baby" or "sugar love baby"...
do you guys know it? is there more than 1 ost?

And another one I've heard and wasn't in the ost batch is that one playing when:
obakayo loses the inter high and goes to the beach and then the syncro group goes to cheer her up...

xYuki

Re: Help please!!

Post by xYuki » Aug 26th, '06, 21:22

PauL_ wrote:Hi to all

I need help with a song that no found

they can help me with the name
drama: wish upon a star
song: opening episode 13

thanks a lot
hey sry for responding so late, but here are the song you're looking for. i had to watch the episode to find out which song you were talking about and i found two. wasn't sure which one u want so here.

Name: 언젠가 그날이 오면.mp3
Size: 3.5MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wmvp9s

-->>

Name: Princess story.mp3
Size: 4MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q8x2e8

Catouuuuu4

Post by Catouuuuu4 » Sep 1st, '06, 21:35

Hello !!! I'm watching my Sassy Girl and I have its OST but I don't find one song of the drama. It's a simple melody with a girl who hums. :whistling:
Ep07 : 5mn30 and 11min26

Thanks for your help !
:scratch:

Quadrono

Post by Quadrono » Sep 9th, '06, 06:19

Does anyone know what song is playing in Over the Rainbow's Episode 5, during the performance... the one that goes "I believe I can touch, I believe I can fly..."... any ideas? Is the song by Fly to the Sky? It's not in the soundtrack :cry:

ahnchan

Post by ahnchan » Sep 9th, '06, 06:41

Quadrono wrote:Does anyone know what song is playing in Over the Rainbow's Episode 5, during the performance... the one that goes "I believe I can touch, I believe I can fly..."... any ideas? Is the song by Fly to the Sky? It's not in the soundtrack :cry:
I haven't seen that show so I don't know if someone else sang the song, but it sounds to me like it's R Kelly's "
I Believe I can Fly"...haha i remember this song from space jam.

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Sep 13th, '06, 16:29

hLiwOo wrote:Wow... i'm looking for alot....

Forbidden Love (Nine- Tailed Fox) - the one with the woman singing....

My Girl - The same melody as DBSG's 1st album [Tri- Angle]

Save Me Your Lat Dance - i think it's call... "Our Love Can last..."
Forbidden Love - http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=75

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Sep 18th, '06, 03:23

Kinda backwards and possibly misplaced...but I'm trying to find out what drama audio clip is in a song. Does anybody know who the person talking in the song Memorial Address by Ayumi Hamasaki is? Or what show it's from? I'm PRETTY sure it's from a drama. It sounds like Takashi Sorimachi to me. There's the sound of two objects falling/thrown into water. Then he says something like [sore wa(?)] mina-san yoroshiku onegaishimasu. I can upload the sound clip if anybody wants me to.

jigixv783

Post by jigixv783 » Sep 24th, '06, 00:26

I can't find the song "MEn in pain" sub song by Ron Ng

ayu_92

Which Star Are You From

Post by ayu_92 » Oct 1st, '06, 00:55

did anyone know the lyrics for Which Star Are You From drama....

i really hope someone can help me up..... :|
please.............................
Last edited by ayu_92 on Nov 2nd, '06, 05:27, edited 2 times in total.