[Discussion] Oishii Puropozu

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
info07

[Discussion] Oishii Puropozu

Post by info07 » Apr 23rd, '06, 13:45

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/krean2/pic1.jpg[/img]

Casts :
Hasegawa Kyoko (Dragonzakura, Boku dake no Madonna)
Koide Keisuke (Gokusen 2, Byakuyakou)
Nishimura Masahiko (Nurse Aoi)
Koike Eiko (Yoshitsune)

This drama just started here, this evening....

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 23rd, '06, 15:33

The long awaited Hasegawa Kyoko dorama..Cannot wait to watch it..Well it being a romance dorama, cannot wait..

Hasegawa Kyoko :wub: :wub:

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 26th, '06, 16:07

Finally got around to watching ep1 and have to say, it was good.Lived up to my expectations of a hasegawa kyoko dorama.lol :w00t:
I don't know why but it slightly reminded my of a korean dorama, Only You starring Han Cheo Yeong..Well the whole restaurant getting taken over,chef main chara etc.. etc..and the male lead who is the owner being a total prick/jackass..lol..but aside from that, that's all the similarities it had. I was totally excited and pleased with the first ep.Hasegawa Kyoko as always (like her hairstyle, brought back memories of Boku dake no madonna and she looks the same as back then, exception for M no Higaki in that she was waay to weird but i still liked her..lol :lol :lol )

lol..I just couldn't stop laughing when Suzuko niece kept starring at the other girls boobs and was amazed and then did a double check of her's :lol :lol hahhaa..that was just too cute and hilarious at the same time..One thing though, I didn't really like Koide Keisuke as the main lead.He didn't seem to have the on screen chemistry and didn't look good together.I know they are meant to be destined lovers, but couldn't they have picked someone else for the part.To me he doesn't look too much like a leading male lead, but more like a secondary chara.But I guess I have to live with it..Well not sure if having a ~6yr age gap between the charas and in real life makes a difference. :D

Another thing I just found to be hilarious and just plain stupid was when Koide Keisuke chara was getting beaten by his father in the office..Ok, I know it is supposed to be a rom/com but seriously why did they have to have that scene.It totally make it ridiculous.All in all, a series I am definitly adding to my watch list. (now if only I had enough space on my signature to add in this series..lol) :thumleft:
Hasegawa Kyoko, you will always be boku dake no madonna in my heart..
:wub: :wub:

Hero

Post by Hero » Apr 28th, '06, 20:14

I want the theme song its great, anyone know the name of the song and who sings it?
thanks

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » May 2nd, '06, 02:23

An awesome ep..What a surprise to see the girl from dragonzakura..Well the one with the annoying voice.. :cussing: lol..I don't know why but everytime i hear it gives me chills..hehe..

So far series progressing nicely.Though one thing about ep2.How many time to writers come up with the same senario.The whole party senario where the heroine goes through a drastic change into a princess..It was like deja vu all over again..Seen it soo many times, i cannot help but laugh.But the postive side to that was, we get to see a really beautiful/stunning hasegawa kyoko :wub: :wub: It was worth it :thumright: ...

Now cannot wait to see ep3..

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » May 8th, '06, 17:02

Another fun 46mins with hasegawa kyoko :wub: :w00t: Gotta say, an excellent ep.One small gripe I have is with Kobayashi Mao's chara.She comes out being too calm and kinda has that all high and might kinda feel to her.Ok, so she is a princess in her own ways and being adored by Koide Keisuke chara Haruki Katsuragi and that new guy (forgot his name, well actually no clue who that guy is and don't really want to know).Just the way she presents herself, I cannot stand.It was even the same in Slow Dance.Her chara hasen't changed that much.

Well in regards to the ep,
It was somewhat emotional for the most part.Have to say Haruki Katsuragi definitely got some points from me for showing some emotion.But it all went south after he got drunk.Then I took of some points, but since he is supposed to be a kid, i added the points back :lol :lol That whole cab scene was just too cute.Suzuko looked like she was having fun..hehe.. :D.Kyoko definitly does her chara justice.All the roles she plays she makes it her own.Plus add in the few cute facial poutings..hehe and the cuteness..hehe

I am not quiet sure but that last scene when Haruki asks Suzuko is anything happened and she said no and when he drove off, he had that really big smile on his face.Not sure if it was for when Suzuko said to express his feeling fully and not regred it later on etc etc or he is remembers that kiss..lol.Well I am leaning towards the latter cus I definitly think he is starting to enjoy being around her.. :D :lol :lol
All in all, a great ep3 and cannot wait for next weeks ep.Hasegawa Kyoko rulez :wub: :w00t: :thumleft:

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » May 15th, '06, 03:43

lol..Looks like it's only me,info07 and Hero who are the only fans of this dorama :lol ..Well anyway, ep4 was fun to watch.It's been a long time since I have seen a grown man cry like a baby..hehe..That was heartbreaking since havin to deal with the aftermath of the previous scene definitely will get to anyone..

Man, the president (Haruk father) is a total sleazoid/old perverted geezer.How can anybody stand him or be able to live with that guy.Well being rich I guess comes in handy..lol..but still he's a total perv/hentai.

There were couple of scene in the ep I thought were totally cute.Well the first one when Suzuko wakes up from her dream and she opens her eyes and the position she is in :w00t: :lol that was pure gold..sooo funny and the other one was Suzuko little niece+joggin martial artists+child molester(not givin who it is..lol)..What was just too funny..hehe

Well all in all, began as a funny ep, but ended with a sad heartwrenching and heartwarming ending.Cannot wait for next weeks ep. :cheers:

sidenote: WTF to ppl have to make those Italian dish names soo freakin bizzare and confusing..lol

Hasegawa Kyoko rulez :wub: :w00t: :cheers:

rdoll

Post by rdoll » May 15th, '06, 04:01

blackstarjr wrote:lol..Looks like it's only me,info07 and Hero who are the only fans of this dorama :lol ..
Well, I'm a fans of Hasegawa Kyoko too. But I will wait until the subbed version come out. I heard that Bran going to sub this one. I just have to be patient until then.

bran
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bran » May 15th, '06, 04:10

I'm at 500 lines out of about 750 lines translated

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » May 15th, '06, 05:01

bran wrote:I'm at 500 lines out of about 750 lines translated
ooooh..that's good to hear..Keep up the great work :thumleft:

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » May 15th, '06, 13:40

blackstarjr wrote:lol..Looks like it's only me,info07 and Hero who are the only fans of this dorama :lol
I've just started watching Oishii Puropozu and have just finished Ep3. I agree with you that Mao Kobayashi seems to have carried over her character from Slow Dance. Don't really think she emotes very well but anyhow if there's anything I wanna gripe about, it's the character Michiru who seems to come across as a willful, squeaky brat.

Otherwise it has been rather enjoyable so far. Lighthearted and full of promise.

jayph

Post by jayph » May 20th, '06, 03:29

remind me of the little chef except italian food.

Getting hooked by it :mrgreen:

robetella

Post by robetella » May 21st, '06, 08:30

Hi i wonder who will be subbing this drama? I wish to watch it with eng subtitles.. =)

rdoll

Post by rdoll » May 21st, '06, 11:14

robetella wrote:Hi i wonder who will be subbing this drama? I wish to watch it with eng subtitles.. =)
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_34088.htm

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » May 22nd, '06, 01:07

ooooh more interestin developments in ep5 :D Finally the cardboard chick out of the picture for now, but the annoying high pitched chick still remains..hmm..just remembered, I think that girl and hasegawa kyoko were both in dragonzakura..Well anyways a really nice ep and cannot wait to see what happens next week

Hasegawa Kyoko rulez :wub: :wub: :cheers: :w00t:

shizukananezumi

Post by shizukananezumi » May 26th, '06, 03:47

Hello! I'm a big fan of Oishii Puropozu myself. I always wait for the torrents to come out and watch it right after I finish downloading it. What I can say is, there's a nice development in the story, and I really like the chemistry between Hasegawa Ryoko and Koide Keisuke.

At first I didn't like Koide Keisuke because I thought he couldn't carry his role too well, but later on I saw how good he was at playing his character, being an arrogant brat yet vulnerable kid at the same time. I especially liked the parts where his father (the president of the company) chases him with a rolled up newspaper because it's just so cute and hilarious!!

I hope a sub comes out so that other people can also learn to appreciate it.

shizukananezumi

Post by shizukananezumi » May 26th, '06, 03:51

by the way, that girl with the weird/cute voice appeared in several dramas like Dragonzakura, Konya Hitori no beddo de, and the movie NANA.

tianj

Post by tianj » May 26th, '06, 04:55

shizukananezumi wrote: I hope a sub comes out so that other people can also learn to appreciate it.
Eng Sub is out:

shizukananezumi

Post by shizukananezumi » May 26th, '06, 15:23

tianj wrote:
shizukananezumi wrote: I hope a sub comes out so that other people can also learn to appreciate it.
Eng Sub is out:
Thanks!! WIll check that out :)
Wonder when's the subs for Eps 2 coming out... oh well.. will just have to wait for it then.

bangy

Post by bangy » May 31st, '06, 21:37

Someone finally subbed this show, thank God... I've only seen ep 1, but it looks pretty promising so far.

What girl with the weird/cute voice are you talking about? Is it the one that was in Slow Dance? I really dont like her acting, it seems so... lifeless. She gives off a high-class attitude and doesn't make her character jump out at you. I like her voice though, it sounds like a little girl's, so cuteee =)

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jun 1st, '06, 00:53

bangy wrote:Someone finally subbed this show, thank God... I've only seen ep 1, but it looks pretty promising so far.

What girl with the weird/cute voice are you talking about? Is it the one that was in Slow Dance? I really dont like her acting, it seems so... lifeless. She gives off a high-class attitude and doesn't make her character jump out at you. I like her voice though, it sounds like a little girl's, so cuteee =)
The girl with the weird voice is Michiru. Haruki's childhood friend who's infatuated with him and keeps throwing herself on him despite his cold treatment. I wish they'd write her out of the picture.

Looking forward to Ep7. Things are heating up! :mrgreen:

nlayhua

Post by nlayhua » Jun 8th, '06, 09:12

OMG~they kiss end of episode 7 :mrgreen: He got jealous that she may patch up with her ex-boyfriend and they ended kissing together..lol..that
s sweet. He keep on saying he don't like loud woman but he don't know why he likes her? haha..that's the power of love..

hilarydufffanboy

Post by hilarydufffanboy » Jun 8th, '06, 14:47

OMG I KNOW!! That confession was so awesome!!! He was so puzzled by his conflicted feelings. Like, Suzuko said "Well, if you don't like loud women and you think I'm so bad then just stop caring about me!", and then Haruki immediately replies"I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I JUST CAN'T".

That instance was so awesome, Haruki was so cool in doing such an awesome confession.... and when he kissed Suzuko, he was approaching her like he was in a trance or something.

Michiru, annoys me so so so much. Poor deluded girl, her voice annoys me even more.

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Jun 10th, '06, 13:16

hilarydufffanboy wrote: Michiru, annoys me so so so much. Poor deluded girl, her voice annoys me even more.
Exactly..it's like nails on a blackboard..lol..or even worse..Well anyways, the current ep was totally awsome.Finally both of them express their feeling, but you know the new couple of eps gonna be up and downs with more melodramatic stuff coming up till like the very end..soo good..hehe..What you wanna bet Haruki's bro girlfriend, damn forgot her name already, who went aborad will return and turn things upside down..lol..Cannot wait to see the next weeks ep.Well hopefully it comes before I leave.Going out of town on monday, so hopefully I get to d/l the ep before I leave.. :D

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jun 14th, '06, 04:06

After watching Ep8 I don't think Mao Kobayashi will return to complicate matters. It will just be a fight to the very end between Suzuko and Michiru.

Ep9 looks like it will be a good one!

lu_chan

Post by lu_chan » Jun 17th, '06, 20:52

Thank god that someone subbed this show. I have been waiting to watch it. It looks really good. will have to post here, once I watch it. ^____^

hilarydufffanboy

Post by hilarydufffanboy » Jun 28th, '06, 12:12

Just watched the last ep.
What a crappy crappy ending. One of the most rushed endings. I liked the way it ended plot-wise. But I hate so so much that it was sp abrupt!! I would have liked a little bit more development of their relationship at the end...

But oh well, great series!

skrhgh3b

Post by skrhgh3b » Jun 28th, '06, 20:38

hilarydufffanboy wrote:Just watched the last ep.
What a crappy crappy ending. One of the most rushed endings. I liked the way it ended plot-wise. But I hate so so much that it was sp abrupt!! I would have liked a little bit more development of their relationship at the end...
i wouldn't go so far as to call the ending crappy - i actually thought it was really good - but the pacing was excruciatingly fast. considering just how leisurely the pacing was from the beginning, it definitely felt rushed. maybe it was going to be a ten episode drama all along - i don't know - but i can't get over the feeling that an episode was scrapped somewhere along production. at least another episode's worth of plot development was sorely needed.
"oishii proposal" - i can think of at least one thing wrong with that title :scratch:

lu_chan

Post by lu_chan » Jun 28th, '06, 23:47

is it me? or are there no raws for this show? I know only episode one is soft-subbed, but when i went to download the rest of the episodes, i did a search here and only episode 1 showed up. gah! anyone have a link for the rest? sorry to be a major pain in the bum. ^^;;

skrhgh3b

Post by skrhgh3b » Jun 29th, '06, 02:27

lu_chan wrote:is it me? or are there no raws for this show? I know only episode one is soft-subbed, but when i went to download the rest of the episodes, i did a search here and only episode 1 showed up. gah! anyone have a link for the rest? sorry to be a major pain in the bum. ^^;;
search for "oishii puropozu," and not "oishii proposal." or, just plain "oishii."

Amika

Post by Amika » Jul 3rd, '06, 05:47

finished this whole series yesterday.. i must say tthat i really enjoy it.. would like to have the OST though.. :roll

skrhgh3b

Post by skrhgh3b » Jul 4th, '06, 03:53

Amika wrote:finished this whole series yesterday.. i must say tthat i really enjoy it.. would like to have the OST though.. :roll
tell us why you enjoyed it - then we could have a discussion :D

asiangirldee

A Sweet Proposal

Post by asiangirldee » Jan 5th, '07, 20:12

anybody heard or have seen this drama?

im watching it on tv rite now (on channel 18 ) on sundays at 9 PM
you can go to that channel's website at http://www.kscitv.com

i dont know who are in the cast.

would anybody care to tell me more about this drama? or wat its japanese title is?

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jan 6th, '07, 00:19

It's called Oishii Puropozu starring Koide Keisuke and Hasegawa Kyoko.

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Jan 6th, '07, 04:00

ooo thanx so much =D

firebrand

Post by firebrand » May 13th, '07, 19:44

I appreciate the work to make this available. I watch all the episodes and really enjoyed
untill the ending which to me made the whole drama a waste except for the food.
Haruk asks Suzuka to trust him to find a solution the arranged engagement.
She has too little faith and blows him off and runs away to italy. Suzuka is little
better than her brother who destroyed her fathers restaurant. They meet agin at the end
but the chances that a resumed relationship would survive a woman who cannot trust
in the hard times are less than 1%, even even if he does still love her. Haruk shines as the true hero of this drama.

jest2

Post by jest2 » Jun 10th, '07, 00:26

The ending was a let down unfortunately to a relatively good series.
Especially when Haruki gave everything away and Suzuka still took the easy way out.

Agreed with the other posts . . Michiru's voice was like nails on a blackboard. :(

Aki Himemiya

Post by Aki Himemiya » Oct 21st, '07, 12:54

:roll I've just finished this series... :lol and the end hasn't disappointed me maybe because I've watched a dorama with a similar ending...
I don't write the title here but Yamapi is in it.. :roll
Anyway.. I was really surprised when they spoke Italian.. I liked it but even If I'm Italian I couldn't understand the whole dialogue!! :blink Their pronunciation was a bit strange.. :lol I had to read English subs.. :goggle:
But the name of dishes were so cute.. :-) especially "minestra d'amore sfortunato" :D
I enjoy the drama but it's not the best I've seen , of course... It wasn't bad..
:-)

P.S. Michiru's voice was really annoying... :cussing:

flaming turkey

Post by flaming turkey » Oct 25th, '07, 20:17

firebrand wrote:I appreciate the work to make this available. I watch all the episodes and really enjoyed
untill the ending which to me made the whole drama a waste except for the food.
Haruk asks Suzuka to trust him to find a solution the arranged engagement.
She has too little faith and blows him off and runs away to italy. Suzuka is little
better than her brother who destroyed her fathers restaurant. They meet agin at the end
but the chances that a resumed relationship would survive a woman who cannot trust
in the hard times are less than 1%, even even if he does still love her. Haruk shines as the true hero of this drama.
I completely agree! I loved this drama except for the ending that makes you go "so what's the point"?

This is the drama that made me fall in love with Keisuke Koide, and since then I've been looking for dramas to watch of him in it! :wub:

(I can't remember if I posted in this thread already or not, but I couldn't find my post, if I have, sorry for the repest :D)

erinitegami

Post by erinitegami » Dec 14th, '07, 06:17

I loved this drama but the ending was kind of ... i didn't like it, let's just say. At first, I didn't think the guy was hot, but towards the end.. (: he started looking pretty cute to me.. maybe it was the character he portrayed I don't know.. hahah

scaturan

Post by scaturan » Jan 29th, '08, 07:21

although the lead male actor is pretty weak, imho - it's been awhile since I had a good laugh, a really good laugh- glad this made it into JSOTW - worth watching, highly recommended.

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » May 30th, '08, 16:23

i only started today watching this drama...
hmm.. seems to be interesting for me... hehe :-)
i'm now in ep.3 i guess... haha...
hasumi didn't knew he actually kissed the girl lol too bad :O

anyways,i'll be looking forward to this drama 'til the end.. hehe :roll
[/img]

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » Jun 26th, '08, 23:26

i really enjoyed watching this drama.. hehe....

anyways,could anyone tell me the title of their OST.... i want to have them... i like the song... and please also tell who's the singer....
please,help me out....

rairai

Post by rairai » Jul 8th, '08, 19:50

Opening is: Flower by Ban tomiko
i liked it to.. :)

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » Jul 8th, '08, 23:18

rairai wrote:Opening is: Flower by Ban tomiko
i liked it to.. :)
wohoo!!! BIG THANKS!!
since,this drama isn't that active anymore,no one replied to me.. :cry:
except you.... :lol